Ncaa season long trends / angles

Search

Tokens
Feel this is a real nice angle ..... for those of you that agree .... throw some feedback ...it's the only thing that keeps me posting my weird ass breakdowns ....

Remember guys ....it's all about capping different ways to be successful in this game ....different edges ....

Broke down all teams that had Exactly 8 Return Starters on Defense 2018-19 to see how their ATS record turned out ???

120 Wins - 99 Lost ... Excluding Pushes .... 54.29 % ATS Winners ... I know you guys are thinking 54 % is not great but it's considered excellent percentage in wagering in CFB ....

When a Team had Exactly 9 Return Starters on Defense .....

81 Wins - 71 Lost .... Excluding Pushes .... 53.28% ATS Winners

If you combine the 2 ..... 8 or 9 Return Starters on Defense

201 Wins - 170 Lost .... Excluding Pushes ....54.17% ATS Winners

I will probably break down the 2017-18 season as well to make sure this is not a fluke ....

Feedback appreciated .... keeps me posting ....thx all ....

2017-18 Numbers

Defense with 8 Return Starters ....113 Wins - 90 Lost ATS = 55.66 %

9 Return Starters on D had a losing record ATS 21-29 = 52.3 %

Combine the 2 .... 8 Return Starters on D and 9 Return Starters on D

ATS

134-119 = 52.96 %

Combine 2017-18 and 2018-19

Teams with Exactly 8 Return Starters on Defense went .....233 Wins - 189 Lost = 55.21 % ATS Winners !!!!!!!!!!!

Teams with Exactly 9 Return Starters on Defense went .....102 Wins - 100 Lost = 50.49 % ATS Winners........Not Great

Combine the last 2 Years .... Teams which Returned 8 or 9 Starters on Team went

335 Wins - 289 - Lost = 53.68 % ATS Winners ..... Excellent !!!!

Say each team plays 12 games ... there are 23 teams this year with 8 or 9 Return Starters on D ...at $10 a game ...total cost $2760

Feedback appreciated ....

Tokens
Last Year ... Teams which Covered the Spread as a Double Digit Dog

The Next game played ....they went 73-77 ATS or 49% ATS Winners ....

Worst Conference after a team covered a DD Spread .... Mac 4-11 ATS next game out

Best Conference after a team covered a DD Spread .....SBC 8-4 ATS next game out

Excluding all Pick Lines and final scores that push vs the line ...

If Team Covers as a DD Dog ...then is favored the following week .... 25-25 ATS

If Team Covers as a DD Dog ...then is a DOG the following week ... 44-49 ATS ... so 53 % of the time they don not cover the spread as a dog ..

Wish there was more to this angle ....but posting regardless ....

Tokens
Adding

San Diego St ... BIG LOSS >>> TOP WR LOST ....Tim Wilson Jr...... retired ...

Wilson, a 6-foot-4 junior from Plano, Texas, would have been SDSU’s top returning wide receiver after catching 19 passes for 362 yards (19.1 yards/reception) and three touchdowns last season. (Ethan Dedeaux had 22 catches but for an average of 11.9 yards and zero TDs.)

Adding

Aaron CephusSuspended indefinitely.... TOP Returning WR in TD's Last Year with 5

WRRice
SUSPENSION

July 27, 2019
Cephus has been suspended indefinitely for a violation of team rules, Glynn Hill of the Houston Chronicle reports.

Tokens
kaboom on your defense with 8 returning starters i came up with 17 teams
what do you do when they play each other? memphis; tulane ; tulsa; fl st; virg; duke; ok; iowa st; k st ; fl; lsu
thank you kaboom

Tokens
kaboom on your defense with 8 returning starters i came up with 17 teams
what do you do when they play each other? memphis; tulane ; tulsa; fl st; virg; duke; ok; iowa st; k st ; fl; lsu
thank you kaboom

I would say then a NO PLAY .... or even take the Dog ...your call ....

Thx for the reply .... BOL TY

Tokens
What happens if one of the returning starters doesn’t play in a game?

Tokens
Went back to last years game where the Favorite - 20 Points or More ...no matter the home or away for now ....

When a - 20 or More Point Favorite ....DID NOT HAVE AT LEAST A 10 Point or more lead at the half ....

They LOST ... the 2nd Half Line as well 19 out of 34 Times or Lost Ats 2nd Half 55.88%....

Further Breakdown

When 2nd Half Line moved up just 1/2 Point .... Favorite 0-5 ATS

When 2nd Half Line moved up 1 Full Point ........Favorite 4-1 ATS

When 2nd Half Line moved up 1.5 Points ...... Favorite 2-1 ATS

so when 2nd Half Favorite Line moved up 1 or 1.5 Points .... Favorite is 6-2 ATS

BUT

When the 2nd Half Favorite Line goes up 2 or More Points .....Favorite is Just 1-6 ATS ...with Alabama the only 2nd Half Favorite to Cover ....

So be patient guys with your 2nd half plays and wait until right before 2nd half kickoff to make a wager ...IF FOLLOWING THIS ANGLE ....

If 2nd Half line drops ...1/2 point to 1 Point .... this a no play

BUT

When 2nd Half Line Drops ... 1.5 points or more .... The Favorite is a Perfect 3-0 ATS ..... again ....must be patient ....

Not sure if many here will understand the above but I thought I would post it regardless ...

Positive feedback would be cool ...

Tokens
Leading Returning Rusher ... OUT ...for year

[FONT=&quot]
UTEP.png
Quadraiz WadleyEyeing return next spring

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]RBUTEP
TOE
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]July 30, 2019
Wadley, who was ruled out for the 2019 season after fracturing his left big toe in a recent conditioning drill, is expected to make a full recovery from surgery in 4-to-6 months, Steve Kaplowitz of Sports 600 ESPN El Paso reports.
ANALYSIS
Subscribe now to instantly reveal our take on this news.

[/FONT]

Tokens
K/B.....solid info and thought's buddy.....appreciate all your time and effort here......looking forward to your thought's this upcoming season.....enjoy the day my friend......indy

Tokens
K/B.....solid info and thought's buddy.....appreciate all your time and effort here......looking forward to your thought's this upcoming season.....enjoy the day my friend......indy

Thank you Indy ... hope we can cash a few tickets this year .... BOL TY !!!

Tokens
All Streaks eventually lose ... that being said ....

I have nothing against Texas Longhorn fans but as the Second Favorite at + 370 to Win the Conference Championship ....they are a BAD BET !!

Reason

There are now 10 different Conferences that have Championship Games ...

I went back from 2012 ( furthest I can go back ) to Present Day ... 2018 ( Last Championship Games )

In regards to Return Starters ....

No Conference Champion .... 53 in Total since 2012 .... has ever Won their Conference Championship

With 8 Return Starters ...... TEXAS HAS 8 RETURN STARTERS THIS YEAR ! .... this trend can end here this year if Texas does indeed win their

Conference Championship .....but for my dough ....I'm taking a pass on Texas

The Whole Breakdown in Regards to Return Starters and their Percentage Chance of Winning their Conference Championship

Teams that had 12 Return Starters won their Conference Championship the most with 11/53 or 21% of the time

Teams that had 14 Return Starters won their Conference Championship 10/53 or 19% of the time

Teams that had 11 Return Starters won their Conference Championship 7/53 or 13% of the time

Teams that had 13 Return Starters won their Conference Championship 6/53 or 11% of the time

Teams that had 15 Return Starters won their Conference Championship 6/53 or 11% of the time

Teams that had 16 Return Starters won their Conference Championship 6/53 or 11% of the time

Teams that had 10 Return Starters won their Conference Championship 3/53 or 6% of the time

Teams that had 9 Return Starters won their Conference Championship 2/53 or 4% of the time

This one blow my mind .... Teams with 17 Return Starters have Won their Conference Championship JUST 2/53 OR 4% of the time

Feedback is appreciated .....keeps me posting these different angles ...

I will have Breakdowns of Each Conference in regards to Return Starters .... with their percentages of winning their Conf Championship...later today ....

Handicapper
Tokens
Good sh@t Kaboom. Thank you for all your work. Look forward to reading all season.

Tokens
Thanks for the UTEP news. Their offense is having a terrible season - just to remind you from June, their 2019 probable starting QB Kai Locksley was suspended indefinitely after he was arrested for a number of offenses including gun charges, making terrorist threats and driving under the influence of marijuana.

Tokens
Thanks for the UTEP news. Their offense is having a terrible season - just to remind you from June, their 2019 probable starting QB Kai Locksley was suspended indefinitely after he was arrested for a number of offenses including gun charges, making terrorist threats and driving under the influence of marijuana.

So Utep is down 2 Returning Starters ... something that's not added into my numbers .... guys who were Returning Starters that are unavailable ty via suspension or injury ...

Tokens
All Streaks eventually lose ... that being said ....

I have nothing against Texas Longhorn fans but as the Second Favorite at + 370 to Win the Conference Championship ....they are a BAD BET !!

Reason

There are now 10 different Conferences that have Championship Games ...

I went back from 2012 ( furthest I can go back ) to Present Day ... 2018 ( Last Championship Games )

In regards to Return Starters ....

No Conference Champion .... 53 in Total since 2012 .... has ever Won their Conference Championship

With 8 Return Starters ...... TEXAS HAS 8 RETURN STARTERS THIS YEAR ! .... this trend can end here this year if Texas does indeed win their

Conference Championship .....but for my dough ....I'm taking a pass on Texas

The Whole Breakdown in Regards to Return Starters and their Percentage Chance of Winning their Conference Championship

Teams that had 12 Return Starters won their Conference Championship the most with 11/53 or 21% of the time

Teams that had 14 Return Starters won their Conference Championship 10/53 or 19% of the time

Teams that had 11 Return Starters won their Conference Championship 7/53 or 13% of the time

Teams that had 13 Return Starters won their Conference Championship 6/53 or 11% of the time

Teams that had 15 Return Starters won their Conference Championship 6/53 or 11% of the time

Teams that had 16 Return Starters won their Conference Championship 6/53 or 11% of the time

Teams that had 10 Return Starters won their Conference Championship 3/53 or 6% of the time

Teams that had 9 Return Starters won their Conference Championship 2/53 or 4% of the time

This one blow my mind .... Teams with 17 Return Starters have Won their Conference Championship JUST 2/53 OR 4% of the time

Feedback is appreciated .....keeps me posting these different angles ...

I will have Breakdowns of Each Conference in regards to Return Starters .... with their percentages of winning their Conf Championship...later today ....

Percentages of Winning Conference Championship with the above Return Starters Angle ...I downgrade the team with NO Returning QB

AAC

Hou 21%

Temple 19%

Tulsa 19%

Cinci 19%

Memphis 19%

EC 19%

Tulane 11%

UCF 11%

S Fla 11%

SMU 11%......NO Returning QB

U Conn 11% ....NO Returning QB

ACC

Mia Fla 21%

Clemson 21%

WF 21%

Duke 21% .....NO Returning QB

NC 19% .....NO Returning QB

Va 19%

Pitt 13%

NC ST 13%.....NO Returning QB

BC 4%

GT 4%........NO Returning QB

Big 10

Penn St 21% ......NO Returning QB

Purdue 21% ......NO Returning QB

Indiana 19%

Wisconsin 13% ......NO Returning QB

NW 13% ..........NO Returning QB

Ohio St 11% ......NO Returning QB

Michigan 11%

Nebraska 11%

Rutgers 11%

Minn 11%

Iowa 6%

Maryland 4%

Illini 4%

Msu 4%

Big 12

Okla 21% ......NO Returning QB

OK ST 21% ....NO Returning QB

Tcu 21%......NO Returning QB

TT 11%

Baylor 11%

K ST 11%

Iowa St 11%

Kansas 6%......NO Returning QB

WV 4%..............NO Returning QB

Texas ....only 8 Returning Starters ...Since 2012 ...No Conference Champion has Won their Championship Game with 8 Returning Starters

C-USA

Rice 21%........NO Returning QB

Charlotte 21%

Marshall 19%

LT 13%

N Texas 11%

FAU 11%

UTSA 11%

FIU 11%

WK 11%

Mid Tenn St 10%

Utep 4% .... Counting the 2 Lost Returning Starters

OD 4%

UAB ......only 8 Returning Starters ...Since 2012 ...No Conference Champion has Won their Championship Game with 8 Returning Starters

MAC

BG 21%.....NO Returning QB

Toledo 13%

CM 13%

NIU 11%

Kent St 11%

Mia O 6%...........NO Returning QB

EM 6% ......NO Returning QB

Ball St 4%

WM 4%

Buff ........only 8 Returning Starters ...Since 2012 ...No Conference Champion has Won their Championship Game with 8 Returning Starters

Mountain West

Air Force 19%

Wyoming 13%

Colo St 13%

SJ ST 11%

UNLV 11%

SD ST 11%

Boise St 11%..........NO Returning QB

NM 6%

Nevada 6%.......NO Returning QB

Fresno St 4%......NO Returning QB

Utah St 4%

Hawaii ..... 18 Return Starters ... 0/53 ... No Team has won their Conference Championship with 18 or More Return Starters since 2012

Pac-12

Utah 19%

Colo 13%

USC 13%

Cal 13%

Wash St 11% ......NO Returning QB

Arizona 11%

Arizona St 11% ....NO Returning QB

Ore St 11%

Washington 4%......NO Returning QB

Stanford 4%

UCLA ......19 Return Starters .... 0/53 ... No Team has won their Conference Championship with 18 or More Return Starters since 2012

SEC

Alabama 21%

Arkansas 21% .....NO Returning QB

Georgia 21%

Vandy 21% .......NO Returning QB

Auburn 19% .....NO Returning QB

SC 19%

Texas A/M 13%

Miss St 13%

Ole Miss 11%.......NO Returning QB

Missouri 11% ....... Nice Transfer QB

Fla 11%

Tenn 11%

Lsu 11%

Kentucky .....only 8 Returning Starters ...Since 2012 ...No Conference Champion has Won their Championship Game with 8 Returning Starters

Sun Belt

Ga St 19%

Ga Southern 19%

Ark St 11% .....NO Returning QB

Troy 11%

ULL 11%......NO Returning QB

ULM 11%

CC 11%......NO Returning QB

Appl St 11%

S Ala 6%.....NO Returning QB

Texas St ....19 Return Starters .... 0/53 ... No Team has won their Conference Championship with 18 or More Return Starters since 2012

That's it gents .... remember the percentages above, following each team are based only on Return Starters ... Since 2012 there has been 53 Conference Championship Games .... Teams with Higher Percentages ( 21% the Highest ) ...have a better chance of Winning their Conference Championship .... This does not mean just because a squad has the highest percentage within their Conference is a lock ....this is just another angle of looking at Future Bets on Conference Championships.

There are some huge surprises that I will tail on ... like wagering Texas -370 not to Win their Conference Championship .... that's just one ...

Positive feedback appreciated ....

BOL !!!

Tokens
Percentages of Winning Conference Championship with the above Return Starters Angle ...I downgrade the team with NO Returning QB

AAC

Hou 21%

Temple 19%

Tulsa 19%

Cinci 19%

Memphis 19%

EC 19%

Tulane 11%

UCF 11%

S Fla 11%

ACC

Mia Fla 21%

Clemson 21%

WF 21%

Va 19%

Pitt 13%

BC 4%

Big 10

Indiana 19%

Michigan 11%

Nebraska 11%

Rutgers 11%

Minn 11%

Iowa 6%

Maryland 4%

Illini 4%

Msu 4%

Big 12

TT 11%

Baylor 11%

K ST 11%

Iowa St 11%

Texas ....only 8 Returning Starters ...Since 2012 ...No Conference Champion has Won their Championship Game with 8 Returning Starters

C-USA

Charlotte 21%

Marshall 19%

LT 13%

N Texas 11%

FAU 11%

UTSA 11%

FIU 11%

WK 11%

Mid Tenn St 10%

OD 4%

UAB ......only 8 Returning Starters ...Since 2012 ...No Conference Champion has Won their Championship Game with 8 Returning Starters

MAC

Toledo 13%

CM 13%

NIU 11%

Kent St 11%

Ball St 4%

WM 4%

Buff ........only 8 Returning Starters ...Since 2012 ...No Conference Champion has Won their Championship Game with 8 Returning Starters

Mountain West

Air Force 19%

Wyoming 13%

Colo St 13%

SJ ST 11%

UNLV 11%

SD ST 11%

NM 6%

Utah St 4%

Hawaii ..... 18 Return Starters ... 0/53 ... No Team has won their Conference Championship with 18 or More Return Starters since 2012

Pac-12

Utah 19%

Colo 13%

USC 13%

Cal 13%

Arizona 11%

Ore St 11%

Stanford 4%

UCLA ......19 Return Starters .... 0/53 ... No Team has won their Conference Championship with 18 or More Return Starters since 2012

SEC

Alabama 21%

Georgia 21%

SC 19%

Texas A/M 13%

Miss St 13%

Fla 11%

Tenn 11%

Lsu 11%

Kentucky .....only 8 Returning Starters ...Since 2012 ...No Conference Champion has Won their Championship Game with 8 Returning Starters

Sun Belt

Ga St 19%

Ga Southern 19%

Troy 11%

ULM 11%

Appl St 11%

Texas St ....19 Return Starters .... 0/53 ... No Team has won their Conference Championship with 18 or More Return Starters since 2012

That's it gents .... remember the percentages above, following each team are based only on Return Starters ... Since 2012 there has been 53 Conference Championship Games .... Teams with Higher Percentages ( 21% the Highest ) ...have a better chance of Winning their Conference Championship .... This does not mean just because a squad has the highest percentage within their Conference is a lock ....this is just another angle of looking at Future Bets on Conference Championships.

There are some huge surprises that I will tail on ... like wagering Texas -370 not to Win their Conference Championship .... that's just one ...

BOL !!!

Forgot ACC

Fsu 11%

Tokens
Updated ... I added some teams I was missing ... sorry

AAC

Hou 21%

Temple 19%

Tulsa 19%

Cinci 19%

Memphis 19%

EC 19%

Tulane 11%

UCF 11%

S Fla 11%

ACC

Mia Fla 21%

Clemson 21%

WF 21%

Va 19%

Pitt 13%

Fsu 11%

BC 4%

Big 10

Indiana 19%

Michigan 11%

Nebraska 11%

Rutgers 11%

Minn 11%

Iowa 6%

Maryland 4%

Illini 4%

Msu 4%

Big 12

TT 11%

Baylor 11%

K ST 11%

Iowa St 11%

C-USA

Charlotte 21%

Marshall 19%

LT 13%

N Texas 11%

FAU 11%

UTSA 11%

FIU 11%

WK 11%

S Miss 11%

Mid Tenn St 10%

OD 4%

MAC

Toledo 13%

CM 13%

NIU 11%

Kent St 11%

Ohio U 6%

Akron 6%

Ball St 4%

WM 4%

Mountain West

Air Force 19%

Wyoming 13%

Colo St 13%

SJ ST 11%

UNLV 11%

SD ST 11%

NM 6%

Utah St 4%

Pac-12

Utah 19%

Colo 13%

USC 13%

Cal 13%

Arizona 11%

Ore St 11%

Stanford 4%

Oregon 4%

SEC

Alabama 21%

Georgia 21%

SC 19%

Texas A/M 13%

Miss St 13%

Fla 11%

Tenn 11%

Lsu 11%

Sun Belt

Ga St 19%

Ga Southern 19%

Troy 11%

ULM 11%

Appl St 11%

BOL !!!

Tokens
Updated ... I added some teams I was missing ... sorry

AAC

Hou 21%

Temple 19%

Tulsa 19%

Cinci 19%

Memphis 19%

EC 19%

Tulane 11%

UCF 11%

S Fla 11%

ACC

Mia Fla 21%

Clemson 21%

WF 21%

Va 19%

Pitt 13%

Fsu 11%

BC 4%

Big 10

Indiana 19%

Michigan 11%

Nebraska 11%

Rutgers 11%

Minn 11%

Iowa 6%

Maryland 4%

Illini 4%

Msu 4%

Big 12

TT 11%

Baylor 11%

K ST 11%

Iowa St 11%

C-USA

Charlotte 21%

Marshall 19%

LT 13%

N Texas 11%

FAU 11%

UTSA 11%

FIU 11%

WK 11%

S Miss 11%

Mid Tenn St 10%

OD 4%

MAC

Toledo 13%

CM 13%

NIU 11%

Kent St 11%

Ohio U 6%

Akron 6%

Ball St 4%

WM 4%

Mountain West

Air Force 19%

Wyoming 13%

Colo St 13%

SJ ST 11%

UNLV 11%

SD ST 11%

NM 6%

Utah St 4%

Pac-12

Utah 19%

Colo 13%

USC 13%

Cal 13%

Arizona 11%

Ore St 11%

Stanford 4%

Oregon 4%

SEC

Alabama 21%

Georgia 21%

SC 19%

Texas A/M 13%

Miss St 13%

Fla 11%

Tenn 11%

Lsu 11%

Sun Belt

Ga St 19%

Ga Southern 19%

Troy 11%

ULM 11%

Appl St 11%

BOL !!!

Last thing I will add

The Percentages on Returned starters that Won their Championship Games since 2012

11/53 ....had 12 Return Starters = 21%

10/53 ...had 14 Return Starters = 19%

7/53 ....had 11 Return Starters = 13%

6/53 .....had 13 ....had 15 .....had 16....Return Starters ... each number 13/15/16 = 11%

3/53 ....had 10 Return Starters = 6%

2/53 ....had 9 ....had 17 ....Return Starters .... each number 9/17 = 4%

0/53 ...had 8 Return Starters

0/53 ....had 18 or More Return Starters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsanchy5
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com