Missouri #1 is a joke

Search

to tell the truth you dont amaze me
Tokens
Your points are at least reasonable compared to others on here, but you don't consider competition at all and you need to. Again, put Cal, ASU, Oregon, in the SEC and they don't finish in the top 5 in the conference, let alone each of those teams were at one point ranked in the top 5 in the COUNTRY. Put LSU, Aub, Ga, Fla, Tenn in the Pac-10 and they finish 2nd if not 1st.

Your opinion of USC's talent is inflated because they look good against awful competition. USC's d-line looked unstoppable against ASU? How many of those guys on ASU are going pro? None!. This is the same talent that goes to the pros for USC yr after yr and underperforms. Booty - not NFL caliber. Chauncy Washington - not an NFL RB. Turner and Hazleton - not NFL wr's. Sam Baker and Fred Davis will contribute on Sundays. On defense, Cushing and Malauga are incredibly overrated. YOu won't see them doing anything in the NFL. Mays is nowhere near as good a player as Darnell Bing was in college. Have you heard his name on Sundays? Rivers will get drafted high. My point is the talent looks a lot better than it is against horrific compeition.

hadnt asu allowed the most sacks in the pac-10 prior to the usc game? that offensive line looks like that every week. people get too caught up in the one game they watched. education is our friend, we should introduce some more people to it.

:drink:

Tokens
I am still trying to figure out why top SEC teams lose to bottom feeders of the conference. Also trying to figure out why such an awesome conference would have Alabama lose to Louisiana Monroe. Why would Auburn lose to South Florida and then turn around and beat Florida? SEC=not a great conference this year.

lsu didnt lose to ole miss. fla didnt lose to vandy. usc did lose to standford. its almost as if you're arguing against yourself.

UF. Champion U.
Tokens
I think Florida is getting respect because they are a very young team that made some inexperienced mistakes, and lost some games in the early and middle parts of the season that they wouldnt lose now. Florida replaced 9 of 11 starters on the defensive side of the ball and got absolutely shredded vs. a few teams. They were a stupid fumble, or one 4th down stop away from beating LSU at LSU at night as a young and inexperienced team. They have gotten a lot of experience on defense, changed their coverage from very soft to mixing in some press, and have improved dramatically.

They still arent where they need to be just yet, this offseason will be big for them to get bigger and stronger, but they have made significant improvements.

Tim Tebow, although it seems like he has been playing a very long time, got a lot better as the season progressed. This is a guy that a lot of people seem to forget is just in his 1st year as a starting QB and wasnt the same QB 4-5 weeks ago that he is now. He grew a ton as a passing QB over these last few weeks while his shoulder was banged up and he couldnt run as much.

Florida is one of those teams that gets better every week, and the Gator team that is playing now, is far better than the Gator team from 4-5 weeks ago.

Tokens
i agree down year for sec,,,,,,,but top to bottom i think still the best overall...........down year for coll foots lots of teams similar no power houses....which makes it better from my standpoint.........are WVU and if MO beats okla the two best teams probably not but they deserve to play each other for number one

Unlike some other years I think it's debateable if they are the best conference or not. I don't think it's an awfull conference, they are still up there. However, some of the teams that used to be dominant......aren't right now. I mean both of the teams in the SEC title games have some losses I don't care for.

Tokens
well, now kentucky is a bad football team? how so, because you said so or because you are prepared to tell us why. they beat the #1 team in the land, they just took a top 15 team to ot, they played tough to florida, they smashed clemson last year in a bowl, they're led by a qb that has 36 tds to 10 ints. huh, seems decent....maybe even better than stanford, but whos to say? standford just lost at home to ND, standford lost 6 games by 16 or more, standford doesnt just lose, they get killed. thanks for playin doggie. buh bye
:)

please tell i did not just read something about kentucky in a bowl game from last year.

what the hell?

talk about coming from left field.

in case you didnt know, clemson mailed in the 2006-2007 about a month before that bowl game.

i cant believe you just typed that.

kentucky has one of the worst defenses in d-1 college football.

just absolute trash.

have a good evening guys. i like reading some stuff in this thread. box is damn sharp. i like whormoan's stuff. valdosta is sharp too. but to come out of left field with kentucky in the bowl game last year is just preposterous.

catch you guys later.

Snitch hater
Tokens
as you know, i will be the first one to agree with you when you make a valid point, even if its unpopular. and i will also disagree if necessary.

i disagree here. not about your 2nd paragraph. but just about usc in general on the college level.

we'll agree on a lot. we'll disagree on a lot too. i know you know what youre talking about. and id like to think such an opinion is reciprocated.

Definitely, but I'd like to read what you disagree about. I am making a specific point that based on USC's struggles in more than half their games, based on their totally inferior and overrated competition, and based on the overrated hype to some of their high profile players that you can't possibly say they're the best team in the country. There are many with your opinion that all rushed to this conclusion after USC pummeled ASU, and I say that meant nothing. ASU was ripe to be pummeled because they aren't very good. The people saying USC is the best team are the same people who put them #1 in the pre-season polls (undeservedly)

Tokens
please tell i did not just read something about kentucky in a bowl game from last year.

what the hell?

talk about coming from left field.

in case you didnt know, clemson mailed in the 2006-2007 about a month before that bowl game.

i cant believe you just typed that.

kentucky has one of the worst defenses in d-1 college football.

just absolute trash.

im talking about their last 13 games, sport. i cant believe that, that was 3 words in my reply to you, but you disected it as if it was my entire point. fact is, you dont know enough. this is the most pathetic reply to anything in this entire thread. you take one point that you dont like and rant about it instead of addressing that and then moving on. you say 'absolute' trash but you have nothing to support anything you've said. again, kentucky has 7 wins, kentucky beat the #1 team in the nation, kentucky also played florida tough, kentucky took a good tennessee team to ot. kentucky is led by one of the best qbs in the nation. kentucky is far from trash. more than i can say for this post i am replying to.

run along.

Tokens
I think Florida is getting respect because they are a very young team that made some inexperienced mistakes, and lost some games in the early and middle parts of the season that they wouldnt lose now. Florida replaced 9 of 11 starters on the defensive side of the ball and got absolutely shredded vs. a few teams. They were a stupid fumble, or one 4th down stop away from beating LSU at LSU at night as a young and inexperienced team. They have gotten a lot of experience on defense, changed their coverage from very soft to mixing in some press, and have improved dramatically.

They still arent where they need to be just yet, this offseason will be big for them to get bigger and stronger, but they have made significant improvements.

Tim Tebow, although it seems like he has been playing a very long time, got a lot better as the season progressed. This is a guy that a lot of people seem to forget is just in his 1st year as a starting QB and wasnt the same QB 4-5 weeks ago that he is now. He grew a ton as a passing QB over these last few weeks while his shoulder was banged up and he couldnt run as much.

Florida is one of those teams that gets better every week, and the Gator team that is playing now, is far better than the Gator team from 4-5 weeks ago.

florida has the best offense in college football this season. teams like wvu and usc and lsu have shown dominance on that side only in spurts this year. gators have been consistently dominant. and theyre only getting better. gators D will take care of itself sooner than later. they remind me of lsu from last year. not a high national ranking because of some losses. but likely to hammer someone in their bowl game

Snitch hater
Tokens
florida has the best offense in college football this season. teams like wvu and usc and lsu have shown dominance on that side only in spurts this year. gators have been consistently dominant. and theyre only getting better. gators D will take care of itself sooner than later. they remind me of lsu from last year. not a high national ranking because of some losses. but likely to hammer someone in their bowl game

Other than against Nebraska, Idaho, WSU, ASU, and Notre Dame did USC's offense show dominance. That isn't exacly murderer's row of defenses.

Tokens
im talking about their last 13 games, sport. i cant believe that, that was 3 words in my reply to you, but you disected it as if it was my entire point. fact is, you dont know enough. this is the most pathetic reply to anything in this entire thread. you take one point that you dont like and rant about it instead of addressing that and then moving on. you say 'absolute' trash but you have nothing to support anything you've said. again, kentucky has 7 wins, kentucky beat the #1 team in the nation, kentucky also played florida tough, kentucky took a good tennessee team to ot. kentucky is led by one of the best qbs in the nation. kentucky is far from trash. more than i can say for this post i am replying to.

run along.

i cant imagine that anyone over the age of 25 would be telling someone who is contributing to a thread to 'run along' simply because they disagree. and youve done it to a few people. in a perfect world, only your opinion would count. unfortunately, you dont have the answers to all of life's debates nor does anyone here. so i will keep offering my opinions and respecting others, even if they disagree. try doing the same instead of acting like a kid.

catch you guys later. hopefully the thread goes in a good direction.

The Great Govenor of California
Tokens
Ohio State could not put up 40 against 11 Orange Cones.

Tokens
i cant imagine that anyone over the age of 25 would be telling someone who is contributing to a thread to 'run along' simply because they disagree. and youve done it to a few people. in a perfect world, only your opinion would count. unfortunately, you dont have the answers to all of life's debates nor does anyone here. so i will keep offering my opinions and respecting others, even if they disagree. try doing the same instead of acting like a kid.

catch you guys later. hopefully the thread goes in a good direction.

we didnt disagree, you went on a rant that had nothing to do with a post. you based an entire post on something that was worthless and pawned it off as information that mattered. dont get all sensitive on me, sport. if you knew something about kentucky or had a valid point, you would have stated it instead of copping out as you've done in your last couple posts. you dont know enough, thats fine, dont be sad. sorry i hurt your feelings, i just couldnt believe all that nonsense in your post. you dont think that clemson game matters, ok, thats fine, move on and talk about something that does. 'kentucky sucks ass' isnt gonna win ya many debates.
im sorry, i shouldnt have expected more. thats my fault.

Yawn.gif

WVU

Tokens

How are we ranking them. I will go with offensive yards per game.

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead><TD colSpan=11>Team Offensive Leaders</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD style="WIDTH: 14px" align=left> </TD><TD align=left>TEAM</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>YPG</TD><TD>RUSH</TD><TD>RYPG</TD><TD>PASS</TD><TD>PYPG</TD><TD>PTS</TD><TD>PTS/G</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>1.</TD><TD align=left>Tulsa <TD>12</TD><TD>6743</TD><TD class=sortcell>561.9</TD><TD>2151</TD><TD>179.3</TD><TD>4432</TD><TD>369.3</TD><TD>488</TD><TD>40.7</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>2.</TD><TD align=left>Texas Tech <TD>12</TD><TD>6554</TD><TD class=sortcell>546.2</TD><TD>737</TD><TD>61.4</TD><TD>5707</TD><TD>475.6</TD><TD>501</TD><TD>41.8</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>3.</TD><TD align=left>Hawaii <TD>11</TD><TD>5936</TD><TD class=sortcell>539.6</TD><TD>853</TD><TD>77.5</TD><TD>4960</TD><TD>450.9</TD><TD>519</TD><TD>47.2</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>4.</TD><TD align=left>Houston <TD>12</TD><TD>6347</TD><TD class=sortcell>528.9</TD><TD>2879</TD><TD>239.9</TD><TD>3279</TD><TD>273.3</TD><TD>436</TD><TD>36.3</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>5.</TD><TD align=left>Missouri <TD>12</TD><TD>6232</TD><TD class=sortcell>519.3</TD><TD>2046</TD><TD>170.5</TD><TD>4042</TD><TD>336.8</TD><TD>503</TD><TD>41.9</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>6.</TD><TD align=left>Kansas <TD>12</TD><TD>6036</TD><TD class=sortcell>503.0</TD><TD>2359</TD><TD>196.6</TD><TD>3534</TD><TD>294.5</TD><TD>532</TD><TD>44.3</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>7.</TD><TD align=left>Louisville <TD>11</TD><TD>5507</TD><TD class=sortcell>500.6</TD><TD>1513</TD><TD>137.5</TD><TD>3866</TD><TD>351.5</TD><TD>381</TD><TD>34.6</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>8.</TD><TD align=left>Oklahoma State <TD>12</TD><TD>5879</TD><TD class=sortcell>489.9</TD><TD>2950</TD><TD>245.8</TD><TD>2859</TD><TD>238.3</TD><TD>401</TD><TD>33.4</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>9.</TD><TD align=left>Boise State <TD>12</TD><TD>5803</TD><TD class=sortcell>483.6</TD><TD>2306</TD><TD>192.2</TD><TD>3402</TD><TD>283.5</TD><TD>513</TD><TD>42.8</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>10.</TD><TD align=left>Nevada <TD>11</TD><TD>5361</TD><TD class=sortcell>487.4</TD><TD>2473</TD><TD>224.8</TD><TD>2753</TD><TD>250.3</TD><TD>386</TD><TD>35.1</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>11.</TD><TD align=left>West Virginia <TD>11</TD><TD>5269</TD><TD class=sortcell>479.0</TD><TD>3411</TD><TD>310.1</TD><TD>1812</TD><TD>164.7</TD><TD>458</TD><TD>41.6</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>12.</TD><TD align=left>Oregon <TD>11</TD><TD>5375</TD><TD class=sortcell>488.6</TD><TD>2724</TD><TD>247.6</TD><TD>2482</TD><TD>225.6</TD><TD>409</TD><TD>37.2</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>13.</TD><TD align=left>Nebraska <TD>12</TD><TD>5734</TD><TD class=sortcell>477.8</TD><TD>1733</TD><TD>144.4</TD><TD>3886</TD><TD>323.8</TD><TD>401</TD><TD>33.4</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>14.</TD><TD align=left>Florida <TD>12</TD><TD>5613</TD><TD class=sortcell>467.8</TD><TD>2372</TD><TD>197.7</TD><TD>3172</TD><TD>264.3</TD><TD>517</TD><TD>43.1</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>15.</TD><TD align=left>Texas <TD>12</TD><TD>5664</TD><TD class=sortcell>472.0</TD><TD>2398</TD><TD>199.8</TD><TD>3146</TD><TD>262.2</TD><TD>432</TD><TD>36.0</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>16.</TD><TD align=left>Navy <TD>11</TD><TD>5107</TD><TD class=sortcell>464.3</TD><TD>3931</TD><TD>357.4</TD><TD>1110</TD><TD>100.9</TD><TD>441</TD><TD>40.1</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>17.</TD><TD align=left>Oklahoma <TD>12</TD><TD>5578</TD><TD class=sortcell>464.8</TD><TD>2327</TD><TD>193.9</TD><TD>3164</TD><TD>263.7</TD><TD>526</TD><TD>43.8</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>18.</TD><TD align=left>Arkansas <TD>12</TD><TD>5563</TD><TD class=sortcell>463.6</TD><TD>3561</TD><TD>296.8</TD><TD>1928</TD><TD>160.7</TD><TD>478</TD><TD>39.8</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>19.</TD><TD align=left>Troy <TD>11</TD><TD>5117</TD><TD class=sortcell>465.2</TD><TD>2016</TD><TD>183.3</TD><TD>2972</TD><TD>270.2</TD><TD>376</TD><TD>34.2</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>20.</TD><TD align=left>Brigham Young <TD>11</TD><TD>5053</TD><TD class=sortcell>459.4</TD><TD>1532</TD><TD>139.3</TD><TD>3421</TD><TD>311.0</TD><TD>326</TD><TD>29.6</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>21.</TD><TD align=left>Toledo <TD>12</TD><TD>5512</TD><TD class=sortcell>459.3</TD><TD>2510</TD><TD>209.2</TD><TD>2871</TD><TD>239.3</TD><TD>395</TD><TD>32.9</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>22.</TD><TD align=left>Central Michigan <TD>12</TD><TD>5462</TD><TD class=sortcell>455.2</TD><TD>2110</TD><TD>175.8</TD><TD>3261</TD><TD>271.8</TD><TD>404</TD><TD>33.7</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>23.</TD><TD align=left>Memphis <TD>12</TD><TD>5434</TD><TD class=sortcell>452.8</TD><TD>1675</TD><TD>139.6</TD><TD>3694</TD><TD>307.8</TD><TD>353</TD><TD>29.4</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>24.</TD><TD align=left>LSU <TD>12</TD><TD>5548</TD><TD class=sortcell>462.3</TD><TD>2634</TD><TD>219.5</TD><TD>2728</TD><TD>227.3</TD><TD>482</TD><TD>40.2</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>25.</TD><TD align=left>Boston College <TD>12</TD><TD>5434</TD><TD class=sortcell>452.8</TD><TD>1305</TD><TD>108.8</TD><TD>3981</TD><TD>331.8</TD><TD>356</TD><TD>29.7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

that makes Florida a solid 14th in the nation for offense. These are not exactly against stellar defenses either.

Tokens

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead><TD colSpan=11>Team Offensive Leaders</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD style="WIDTH: 14px" align=left></TD><TD align=left>TEAM</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>YPG</TD><TD>RUSH</TD><TD>RYPG</TD><TD>PASS</TD><TD>PYPG</TD><TD>PTS</TD><TD>PTS/G</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>1.</TD><TD align=left>Tulsa <TD>12</TD><TD>6743</TD><TD class=sortcell>561.9</TD><TD>2151</TD><TD>179.3</TD><TD>4432</TD><TD>369.3</TD><TD>488</TD><TD>40.7</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>2.</TD><TD align=left>Texas Tech <TD>12</TD><TD>6554</TD><TD class=sortcell>546.2</TD><TD>737</TD><TD>61.4</TD><TD>5707</TD><TD>475.6</TD><TD>501</TD><TD>41.8</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>3.</TD><TD align=left>Hawaii <TD>11</TD><TD>5936</TD><TD class=sortcell>539.6</TD><TD>853</TD><TD>77.5</TD><TD>4960</TD><TD>450.9</TD><TD>519</TD><TD>47.2</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>4.</TD><TD align=left>Houston <TD>12</TD><TD>6347</TD><TD class=sortcell>528.9</TD><TD>2879</TD><TD>239.9</TD><TD>3279</TD><TD>273.3</TD><TD>436</TD><TD>36.3</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>5.</TD><TD align=left>Missouri <TD>12</TD><TD>6232</TD><TD class=sortcell>519.3</TD><TD>2046</TD><TD>170.5</TD><TD>4042</TD><TD>336.8</TD><TD>503</TD><TD>41.9</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>6.</TD><TD align=left>Kansas <TD>12</TD><TD>6036</TD><TD class=sortcell>503.0</TD><TD>2359</TD><TD>196.6</TD><TD>3534</TD><TD>294.5</TD><TD>532</TD><TD>44.3</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>7.</TD><TD align=left>Louisville <TD>11</TD><TD>5507</TD><TD class=sortcell>500.6</TD><TD>1513</TD><TD>137.5</TD><TD>3866</TD><TD>351.5</TD><TD>381</TD><TD>34.6</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>8.</TD><TD align=left>Oklahoma State <TD>12</TD><TD>5879</TD><TD class=sortcell>489.9</TD><TD>2950</TD><TD>245.8</TD><TD>2859</TD><TD>238.3</TD><TD>401</TD><TD>33.4</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>9.</TD><TD align=left>Boise State <TD>12</TD><TD>5803</TD><TD class=sortcell>483.6</TD><TD>2306</TD><TD>192.2</TD><TD>3402</TD><TD>283.5</TD><TD>513</TD><TD>42.8</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>10.</TD><TD align=left>Nevada <TD>11</TD><TD>5361</TD><TD class=sortcell>487.4</TD><TD>2473</TD><TD>224.8</TD><TD>2753</TD><TD>250.3</TD><TD>386</TD><TD>35.1</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>11.</TD><TD align=left>West Virginia <TD>11</TD><TD>5269</TD><TD class=sortcell>479.0</TD><TD>3411</TD><TD>310.1</TD><TD>1812</TD><TD>164.7</TD><TD>458</TD><TD>41.6</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>12.</TD><TD align=left>Oregon <TD>11</TD><TD>5375</TD><TD class=sortcell>488.6</TD><TD>2724</TD><TD>247.6</TD><TD>2482</TD><TD>225.6</TD><TD>409</TD><TD>37.2</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>13.</TD><TD align=left>Nebraska <TD>12</TD><TD>5734</TD><TD class=sortcell>477.8</TD><TD>1733</TD><TD>144.4</TD><TD>3886</TD><TD>323.8</TD><TD>401</TD><TD>33.4</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>14.</TD><TD align=left>Florida <TD>12</TD><TD>5613</TD><TD class=sortcell>467.8</TD><TD>2372</TD><TD>197.7</TD><TD>3172</TD><TD>264.3</TD><TD>517</TD><TD>43.1</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>15.</TD><TD align=left>Texas <TD>12</TD><TD>5664</TD><TD class=sortcell>472.0</TD><TD>2398</TD><TD>199.8</TD><TD>3146</TD><TD>262.2</TD><TD>432</TD><TD>36.0</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>16.</TD><TD align=left>Navy <TD>11</TD><TD>5107</TD><TD class=sortcell>464.3</TD><TD>3931</TD><TD>357.4</TD><TD>1110</TD><TD>100.9</TD><TD>441</TD><TD>40.1</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>17.</TD><TD align=left>Oklahoma <TD>12</TD><TD>5578</TD><TD class=sortcell>464.8</TD><TD>2327</TD><TD>193.9</TD><TD>3164</TD><TD>263.7</TD><TD>526</TD><TD>43.8</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>18.</TD><TD align=left>Arkansas <TD>12</TD><TD>5563</TD><TD class=sortcell>463.6</TD><TD>3561</TD><TD>296.8</TD><TD>1928</TD><TD>160.7</TD><TD>478</TD><TD>39.8</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>19.</TD><TD align=left>Troy <TD>11</TD><TD>5117</TD><TD class=sortcell>465.2</TD><TD>2016</TD><TD>183.3</TD><TD>2972</TD><TD>270.2</TD><TD>376</TD><TD>34.2</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>20.</TD><TD align=left>Brigham Young <TD>11</TD><TD>5053</TD><TD class=sortcell>459.4</TD><TD>1532</TD><TD>139.3</TD><TD>3421</TD><TD>311.0</TD><TD>326</TD><TD>29.6</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>21.</TD><TD align=left>Toledo <TD>12</TD><TD>5512</TD><TD class=sortcell>459.3</TD><TD>2510</TD><TD>209.2</TD><TD>2871</TD><TD>239.3</TD><TD>395</TD><TD>32.9</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>22.</TD><TD align=left>Central Michigan <TD>12</TD><TD>5462</TD><TD class=sortcell>455.2</TD><TD>2110</TD><TD>175.8</TD><TD>3261</TD><TD>271.8</TD><TD>404</TD><TD>33.7</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>23.</TD><TD align=left>Memphis <TD>12</TD><TD>5434</TD><TD class=sortcell>452.8</TD><TD>1675</TD><TD>139.6</TD><TD>3694</TD><TD>307.8</TD><TD>353</TD><TD>29.4</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>24.</TD><TD align=left>LSU <TD>12</TD><TD>5548</TD><TD class=sortcell>462.3</TD><TD>2634</TD><TD>219.5</TD><TD>2728</TD><TD>227.3</TD><TD>482</TD><TD>40.2</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>25.</TD><TD align=left>Boston College <TD>12</TD><TD>5434</TD><TD class=sortcell>452.8</TD><TD>1305</TD><TD>108.8</TD><TD>3981</TD><TD>331.8</TD><TD>356</TD><TD>29.7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

that makes Florida a solid 14th in the nation for offense. These are not exactly against stellar defenses either.

so, it is your belief that tulsa has the best offense in college football?

:lol:

Tokens
No. 1 and an underdog in their conference championship, although we knew they would be.

What friggin difference does that make. Florida was a 7 point dog last season for the NC. Score on that one?

OSU was a 13 point dog against Miami for the NC. Score on that one?

Had both dogs:dancefool.

Tokens
What friggin difference does that make. Florida was a 7 point dog last season for the NC. Score on that one?

OSU was a 13 point dog against Miami for the NC. Score on that one?

Had both dogs:dancefool.

if you had the ml, you owe half of your winnings to the ref in the osu game that won you that money.

:toast:

powdered milkman
Tokens

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead><TD colSpan=11>Team Offensive Leaders</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD style="WIDTH: 14px" align=left></TD><TD align=left>TEAM</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>YPG</TD><TD>RUSH</TD><TD>RYPG</TD><TD>PASS</TD><TD>PYPG</TD><TD>PTS</TD><TD>PTS/G</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>1.</TD><TD align=left>Tulsa <TD>12</TD><TD>6743</TD><TD class=sortcell>561.9</TD><TD>2151</TD><TD>179.3</TD><TD>4432</TD><TD>369.3</TD><TD>488</TD><TD>40.7</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>2.</TD><TD align=left>Texas Tech <TD>12</TD><TD>6554</TD><TD class=sortcell>546.2</TD><TD>737</TD><TD>61.4</TD><TD>5707</TD><TD>475.6</TD><TD>501</TD><TD>41.8</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>3.</TD><TD align=left>Hawaii <TD>11</TD><TD>5936</TD><TD class=sortcell>539.6</TD><TD>853</TD><TD>77.5</TD><TD>4960</TD><TD>450.9</TD><TD>519</TD><TD>47.2</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>4.</TD><TD align=left>Houston <TD>12</TD><TD>6347</TD><TD class=sortcell>528.9</TD><TD>2879</TD><TD>239.9</TD><TD>3279</TD><TD>273.3</TD><TD>436</TD><TD>36.3</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>5.</TD><TD align=left>Missouri <TD>12</TD><TD>6232</TD><TD class=sortcell>519.3</TD><TD>2046</TD><TD>170.5</TD><TD>4042</TD><TD>336.8</TD><TD>503</TD><TD>41.9</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>6.</TD><TD align=left>Kansas <TD>12</TD><TD>6036</TD><TD class=sortcell>503.0</TD><TD>2359</TD><TD>196.6</TD><TD>3534</TD><TD>294.5</TD><TD>532</TD><TD>44.3</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>7.</TD><TD align=left>Louisville <TD>11</TD><TD>5507</TD><TD class=sortcell>500.6</TD><TD>1513</TD><TD>137.5</TD><TD>3866</TD><TD>351.5</TD><TD>381</TD><TD>34.6</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>8.</TD><TD align=left>Oklahoma State <TD>12</TD><TD>5879</TD><TD class=sortcell>489.9</TD><TD>2950</TD><TD>245.8</TD><TD>2859</TD><TD>238.3</TD><TD>401</TD><TD>33.4</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>9.</TD><TD align=left>Boise State <TD>12</TD><TD>5803</TD><TD class=sortcell>483.6</TD><TD>2306</TD><TD>192.2</TD><TD>3402</TD><TD>283.5</TD><TD>513</TD><TD>42.8</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>10.</TD><TD align=left>Nevada <TD>11</TD><TD>5361</TD><TD class=sortcell>487.4</TD><TD>2473</TD><TD>224.8</TD><TD>2753</TD><TD>250.3</TD><TD>386</TD><TD>35.1</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>11.</TD><TD align=left>West Virginia <TD>11</TD><TD>5269</TD><TD class=sortcell>479.0</TD><TD>3411</TD><TD>310.1</TD><TD>1812</TD><TD>164.7</TD><TD>458</TD><TD>41.6</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>12.</TD><TD align=left>Oregon <TD>11</TD><TD>5375</TD><TD class=sortcell>488.6</TD><TD>2724</TD><TD>247.6</TD><TD>2482</TD><TD>225.6</TD><TD>409</TD><TD>37.2</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>13.</TD><TD align=left>Nebraska <TD>12</TD><TD>5734</TD><TD class=sortcell>477.8</TD><TD>1733</TD><TD>144.4</TD><TD>3886</TD><TD>323.8</TD><TD>401</TD><TD>33.4</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>14.</TD><TD align=left>Florida <TD>12</TD><TD>5613</TD><TD class=sortcell>467.8</TD><TD>2372</TD><TD>197.7</TD><TD>3172</TD><TD>264.3</TD><TD>517</TD><TD>43.1</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>15.</TD><TD align=left>Texas <TD>12</TD><TD>5664</TD><TD class=sortcell>472.0</TD><TD>2398</TD><TD>199.8</TD><TD>3146</TD><TD>262.2</TD><TD>432</TD><TD>36.0</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>16.</TD><TD align=left>Navy <TD>11</TD><TD>5107</TD><TD class=sortcell>464.3</TD><TD>3931</TD><TD>357.4</TD><TD>1110</TD><TD>100.9</TD><TD>441</TD><TD>40.1</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>17.</TD><TD align=left>Oklahoma <TD>12</TD><TD>5578</TD><TD class=sortcell>464.8</TD><TD>2327</TD><TD>193.9</TD><TD>3164</TD><TD>263.7</TD><TD>526</TD><TD>43.8</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>18.</TD><TD align=left>Arkansas <TD>12</TD><TD>5563</TD><TD class=sortcell>463.6</TD><TD>3561</TD><TD>296.8</TD><TD>1928</TD><TD>160.7</TD><TD>478</TD><TD>39.8</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>19.</TD><TD align=left>Troy <TD>11</TD><TD>5117</TD><TD class=sortcell>465.2</TD><TD>2016</TD><TD>183.3</TD><TD>2972</TD><TD>270.2</TD><TD>376</TD><TD>34.2</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>20.</TD><TD align=left>Brigham Young <TD>11</TD><TD>5053</TD><TD class=sortcell>459.4</TD><TD>1532</TD><TD>139.3</TD><TD>3421</TD><TD>311.0</TD><TD>326</TD><TD>29.6</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>21.</TD><TD align=left>Toledo <TD>12</TD><TD>5512</TD><TD class=sortcell>459.3</TD><TD>2510</TD><TD>209.2</TD><TD>2871</TD><TD>239.3</TD><TD>395</TD><TD>32.9</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>22.</TD><TD align=left>Central Michigan <TD>12</TD><TD>5462</TD><TD class=sortcell>455.2</TD><TD>2110</TD><TD>175.8</TD><TD>3261</TD><TD>271.8</TD><TD>404</TD><TD>33.7</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>23.</TD><TD align=left>Memphis <TD>12</TD><TD>5434</TD><TD class=sortcell>452.8</TD><TD>1675</TD><TD>139.6</TD><TD>3694</TD><TD>307.8</TD><TD>353</TD><TD>29.4</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>24.</TD><TD align=left>LSU <TD>12</TD><TD>5548</TD><TD class=sortcell>462.3</TD><TD>2634</TD><TD>219.5</TD><TD>2728</TD><TD>227.3</TD><TD>482</TD><TD>40.2</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>25.</TD><TD align=left>Boston College <TD>12</TD><TD>5434</TD><TD class=sortcell>452.8</TD><TD>1305</TD><TD>108.8</TD><TD>3981</TD><TD>331.8</TD><TD>356</TD><TD>29.7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i will go with PPG which makes them 4th and BETTER THAN WVU:aktion033

WVU

Tokens
so, it is your belief that tulsa has the best offense in college football?

:lol:

of course. Everybody know that. My point is someone can't just declare Florida as the number one offense just because. You need some kind of stats to prove it otherwise it is just talking out of your ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arloluke885
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com