Kari Lake

Search

Tokens
Wait what?

DaFinch scammed people out of $15,234.45 in a pyramid scheme, and a federal judged ordered him to pay it back!

Never bet against America.
Tokens
Hobbs, pack your shit..

F8F2D0FA-0287-47D8-B341-84229B5A222E.jpeg

Tokens
0-114. Buttfucked for life.
Abandoned thread after abandoned thread. Embarrassed everyday.
But yet u luv it anal pounding

keep us entertained my shine bitch

View attachment 59130
You REALLY believe pictures of animals taking a shit, or some random guy PROVES anything, you brain dead Nazi cocksucker? Why won't you respond to FACTS, and, while you're at it, reveal the source of YOUR "facts?" You can't, and you won't, because you're a gutless, always wrong ("Voter Fraud Has Already Started," lol) Nazi Nut Nuzzler-and here's proof, yet again as you run away like the 'lil BITCH that you are:

Stop trying to deflect, and "disprove" my MAGNIFICIENT Mega MAGA Moron MANIFESTO, Nazi Scum. We BOTH know you're not gonna do that, one, you're an idiot, two, you HAVE no answers, as it provides to you, and all these other Mega MAGA Morons a with a ROSE BOWL sized helping of STFU:

You got BUTT fucked in the 2020 election, BUTT fucked in the "non reversal of the electoral college in December 2020, BUTT fucked in the treasonous J6 insurrection, BUTT fucked in the 70 odd lawsuits to overturn the election ("Voter fraud has already started," crowed brain dead Nazi Scum)BUTT fucked in the November 2022 "Red Wave" elections, BUTT fucked in the a) raid on Mara LARDO'S house b) the demand for "Loose" Cannon to be the judge c) the demand for a Special Master e) demand to dismiss the NY 1/4 billion dollar suit f) demand to NOT have to testify under oath in "e" g) demand to dismiss Capitol police officer's suit h) demand to dismiss E.J. Carroll's suit (au contraire, mon frere, where there once was ONE lawsuit, she now has THREE, ROTFLMAO!!!) i) demand to dismiss the criminal suit against Trump Org. j) found guilty on SEVENTEEN OUT OF SEVENTEEN CHARGES, and now the Feds are squeezing that fat, buggy-eyed old prick Weisselberg with NEW charges, in an obvious attempt to get him to roll on you-know-who, and, we concluded January with the BUTT FUCKERY escalating ever faster: he got BUTT fucked in his stupid suit against Hillary, getting declared a VEXATIOUS LITIGANT in the process, and getting slapped with a sanction of nearly a million bucks against him and his brain dead, buggy-eyed slut lawyer ( and forced to write HRC a check personally for 170k, he'd rather have eaten GREEN FLIES than do that, lol), followed, THE VERY NEXT DAY, withdrawing his even DUMBER suit against NY AG Letitia James, and, lo and behold, withdrawing ANOTHER suit against her a couple of days later, followed by HER lubing up a BIG 'ole strap-on to drive it home by motioning the judge for sanctions against him and his dumb dumb brats for lying in that case, and, given that this judge has ALREADY hit Scumboy with sanctions, and warned him that more may be forthcoming if he continued in the same, I kinda LIKE LJ's chances, lol. The judge said there will BE no more delays with those BS filings, the trial WILL start 10/2/23. You sensing a TREND here, you no-life, living-in-Momma's basement, 29-consecutive-posts-in-the-middle-of-the-night Nazi cunt? SOMEBODY is clearly a fan of getting BUTT fucked, but yet, YOU are babbling about MY postings, when YOU skulk like the gutless Nazi turd that you are and hide your own? Go spread your cheeks for Glazed PIGGIE while he goes, "OINK!"

Tokens
Hobbs, pack your shit..

View attachment 59132
Ahhhhh, THERE you are, you cowardly cocksucker. Hope you shined Nazi Scum's knob REAL good for getting him to try and fight YOUR battles, you PUNK ass Bitch. YOU pack YOUR shit: don't you have another Gubernatorial race to make up from 1926, maybe in another state besides Arizona? You're a lying, welching scumbag, ready to scurry back down into your RAT hole for another 9 months (will you be "victimized" by me and by boys again, lol?). Got any comments on # 393? I'll re-post it in case you missed it, Glazed Piggie:

HamGlaze said:
Do you get off being wrong or are you just looking for a fight? Relax old timer before you have a “coincidence”. You’ve had enough documented threads proving you wrong time and time again but once it’s thrown in your stupid face you’re off to the next lie. You don’t care about the truth, the state of America, the border, the extortion of Americans paychecks called taxes that are supposed to benefit us and not the child sex criminal syndicate you support. You turn away from those issues and never condone them; strange to say the least. It’s almost as if you are cheering on China and hate on America. Says a lot about you since Joe Biden is a foreign adversary for China.

You know nothing about law. If you did, don’t you think you would have won a case? 0-114. Not an updated number btw. So who knows how many losses you are down to now. Lost interest and don’t care.

On these weekends I’ll be glad to wipe the floor of your waning pride. Like I just did. Suck it old vaccinated POS.
(Sigh) So many stupid, fact free lies, so little time. Let's give it a whirl:
HamGlaze said:
Do you get off being wrong (I'm sorry, didn't you and I have a one year, self banning bet on the 2020 POTUS election? Didn't you, at least initially, and begin to "serve your sentence?" Subsequently, you said, "BIDEN DIDN'T WIN, I DIDN'T LOSE." If that's the case, why did you leave? For THAT matter, why did Blubber Boy "book?" Why was Joe "allowed" to move in? Why didn't Trumpian Scum win even ONE on appx. SEVENTY bullshit "voter fraud" lawsuits that they filed? You subsequently WELCHED, like the lying, dishonest douchebag that you are, and you have NEVER explained what this big "epiphany" that you had which caused you to "change your mind" about the results? Why won't you produce the "proof" of the above utterly ridiculous and demonstrably false statement? Are you REALLY so delusional that you think that if, YOU, Glazed Pig, makes a proclamation, there is NO more to be said on the matter, proof is not required? Evidently, you DO think that, because, you're a brain dead, lying, delusional douchebag. Memorize that phrase, it won't be the last time that you read it.

HamGlaze said:
or are you just looking for a fight? Relax old timer before you have a “coincidence”. You’ve had enough documented threads proving you wrong time and time again but once it’s thrown in your stupid face you’re off to the next lie.
(See 1st block above: you Cult45ers REALLY are big on projection (like Nazi Steve calling ME a Nazi. Yeah, THAT makes a lotta sense, although, full disclosure Cocksucker West "pal-ing" around with Nick Fuentes DID give me pause for thought, but, there are WAY too many instance of Trumpian Scum doing or saying things that make ABSOLUTELY no sense (like, say, ""BIDEN DIDN'T WIN, I DIDN'T LOSE, LAKE WILL BE GOVERNOR") to dwell on THOSE 2 idiots...but I digress)

HamGlaze said:
Says a lot about you since Joe Biden is a foreign adversary for China.
THERE ya go again? And, you have PROOF of this, of course? No? Oh, that's right, time to return to our trusty maxim: YOU ARE A BRAIN DEAD, LYING, DELUSIONAL DOUCHEBAG. MEMORIZE THIS PHRASE: PROOF UP, OR STFU, YOU FUCKING MORON.

HamGlaze said:
On these weekends I’ll be glad to wipe the floor of your waning pride. WHOA, put down the bong, wtf does that even MEAN? Is that a THREAT? What's so special about the weekends, you're in here pretty much 24/7, and not along ago, were stupid enough to ask ME what I was doing posting at 3 a.m. (which was clearly the time zone YOU are in) when, 1) it was midnight MY time, and 2) it never seemed to enter that empty hat rack that sits atop your shoulders that one could ask YOU the very same question, with a lot more justification, given the time difference, you fucking idiot. And, MY pride is waning?????? You got BUTT fucked in the 2020 election, BUTT fucked in the "non reversal of the electoral college in December 2020, BUTT fucked in the treasonous J6 insurrection, BUTT fucked in the 70 odd lawsuits to overturn the election, BUTT fucked in the November 2022 "Red Wave" elections, BUTT fucked in the a) raid on Mara LARDO'S house b) the demand for "Loose" Cannon to be the judge c) the demand for a Special Master e) demand to dismiss the NY 1/4 billion dollar suit f) demand to NOT have to testify under oath in "e" g) demand to dismiss Capitol police officer's suit h) demand to dismiss E.J. Carroll's suit (au contraire, mon frere, where there once was ONE lawsuit, she now has THREE, ROTFLMAO!!!) i) demand to dismiss the criminal suit against Trump Org. j) found guilty on SEVENTEEN OUT OF SEVENTEEN CHARGES, and now the Feds are squeezing that fat, buggy-eyed old prick Weisselberg with NEW charges, in an obvious attempt to get him to roll on you-know-who, and, we concluded January with the BUTT FUCKERY escalating ever faster: he got BUTT fucked in his stupid suit against Hillary, including a sanction of nearly a million bucks against him and his brain dead, buggy-eyed slut lawyer ( and forced to write HRC a check personally for 170k, he'd rather have eaten FLIES than do that, lol), followed, THE VERY NEXT DAY, withdrawing his even DUMBER suit against NY AG Letitia James, and, lo and behold, withdrawing ANOTHER suit against her a couple of days later, followed by HER lubing up a BIG 'ole strap-on to drive it home by motioning the judge for sanctions against him and his dumb dumb brats for lying in that case, and, given that this judge has ALREADY hit Scumboy with sanctions, and warned him that more may be forthcoming if he continued in the same, I kinda LIKE LJ's chances, lol. The judge said there will BE no more delays with those BS filings, the trial WILL start 10/2/23. You sensing a TREND here, Sparky? SOMEBODY is clearly a fan of getting BUTT fucked, but yet, YOU are babbling about wiping" the floor" with MY "waning pride????" Time for our 'ole stand-by: YOU ARE A BRAIN DEAD, LYING, DELUSIONAL DOUCHEBAG. You oughta go blow your fellow pedo, Gas Bag, you BOTH have ALLIGATOR MOUTHS but Hummingbird asses, you couldn't "wipe the floor" with your daughter-speaking of which, you'd probably crawl over your dying mother to fuck your daughter, you diseased, gutless, honor-less, brainless, motherless cunt. Hey, aren't you scared I'll commandeer another "burglary" of you efficiency apartment, as you claimed not long ago as an explanation to your latest "vacation?" More like, you got your ass kicked for running your big, dumb mouth someplace OTHER than the safety of an internet forum. Get ready for a BUTT fucking for the ages when Scumboy gets indicted-for the FIRST time, rest assured, it won't be the last-and, anytime you wanna "wipe the floor" with me, you know where to find me. Meanwhile, keep up the "good fight," you punk ass bitch: "BIDEN DIDN'T WIN, I DIDN'T LOSE, LAKE WON AS GOVERNOR, AND I AIN'T GONNA PROVE SHIT," ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Tokens
?????. Dabitch and facts. Try facts that have u 0-114 and embarrassed with abandoned threads. Those facts I post is what had made ur threads abandoned bitch. ???

Stay irrelevant and ignorant shine boy

Tokens
Yeah, whatever. Talk about grasping at straws: "I'm absolutely sure that it's probably true. " ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT sentence sums up morons like HER, and YOU.

Confused Kari Lake Says Its ‘Probably True’ That A CIA Coup Cost Her Arizona Election​

25,350 views Feb 9, 2023
Go to https://www.piavpn.com/ringoffire, and take advantage of the special offer: get 83% off for the three-year plans, plus four months free! During an interview this week, failed Republican Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake was pressured into admitting that there is some kind of "CIA coup" taking place in the United States, and that this alleged coup is somehow responsible for her loss. Lake didn't seem to want to agree with the host pushing the conspiracy theory, but she's so desperate for attention that she'll agree to anything at this point. Ring of Fire's Farron Cousins explains what happened. *This transcript was generated by a third-party transcription software company, so please excuse any typos. Failed Republican gubernatorial candidate from Arizona. Carrie Lake has pretty much predicated her entire election challenge on conspiracy theories. But this week during an interview with a right wing host, Pete Santilli Lake was actually pushed goaded into accepting even more crazy conspiracy theories than the election theories she has already been putting out there. Let me read you this exchange. This is absolutely wild, and it's obvious from reading this, that Lake didn't want to buy into this guy's conspiracy theory, but she's so desperate for attention that eventually she gave in and was like, yeah, you're right. So here it is. This is Pete Santilli saying this. I will raise a trillion dollars for any candidate, including President Trump and yourself that says, ladies and gentlemen, this is a CIA coup. This system is so corrupt and the courts have been corrupted. The leaders that come out and say, let's launch a counter coup through the system, let's rally together. I'm saying, we've got a CIA coup. Let's not have a bake sale. In response, that was my criticism of you. He said to Carrie Lake. Carrie Lake responded. What you're saying, I'm absolutely sure is probably true. I'm absolutely sure that it's probably true, and I haven't looked at all the evidence, but nothing would shock me anymore. Centi then said, all I'm asking is this an overthrow of the United States of America by this entity? You know the Intel services, we already know the FBI has been involved in it. The Central Intelligence Agency. Are you courageous enough to say this is a coup and we need to counter it in the fashion that we're doing? Then Lake responded, but I think you left one of the most damaging entities out of that, and that is the fake news. The mainstream media has been lying to people for so long, prevented us from speaking about 2020, except for the brave ones, lied about the laptop, lied about Trump, lied about everything. Santilli at this point started to get a little frustrated because it's like, yeah, you're kind of agreeing with the CIA coup that is allegedly taking place, but you're, but you're not agreeing enough. So he pressed her. He said, you said that the mainstream media, the cia Mockingbird Media is complicit in that. It's a coup de tie and we need to respond to it accordingly as a counter coup deta. And finally, lake, in response to that simply said, yeah, so Carrie Lake, as bad as she is a as many conspiracy theories about the 2022 midterm elections as she is pushed, she wasn't willing to go far enough to be like, yep, it's a CIA coup. That's the reason I lost like the entire intelligence apparatus of the United States somehow banded together to stop this. Nobody from winning the Arizona governor race. Yeah, Even she didn't buy that, but she got pushed. She got goaded and eventually she was like, yeah, yeah, I guess, all right, I'll buy into it. Whatever I have to say to keep my face on television, to keep my face on the podcast, to keep my name out there, I will agree to it because I am so desperate for that attention. That's what we just, uh, uh, heard with Carrie Lake in that little back and forth that I read. This is an individual that is so desperate, not just for the power of that office.

Tokens
This here looks very similar to our local DaBitch’s support group. See the similarities? All communists have the same following throughout history.

Gee...that's HILARIOUS. You gonna be here all week?

THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GLAZED PIGGY:

HE WELCHED PARTIALLY ON A SELF BANNING HE INITIALLY ACKNOWLEDGED LOSING TO ME, AND HE CLAIMS NOW THAT BIDEN DIDN'T WIN, AND THAT HE, GLAZED BALLS, DIDN'T LOSE, AND THAT THE STUPID TWAT WHOSE MUFF WHICH HE COVETS, SCARY PUDDLE, WILL BE INSTALLED AS GOVERNOR-BUT HE REFUSES TO OFFER PROOF. I JUST BUSTED HIS DUMB ASS IN A INCREDIBLY STUPID AND IRRELEVANT LIE ABOUT THE "GOVERNOR WHO WON IN 1926 AND WAS REMOVED FROM OFFICE." HE ALSO RECENTLY SAID THAT I SHOULD BE IGNORED, BUT HE FOLLOWS ME AROUND LIKE A HOMELY, REJECTED STALKERAZZI TWAT WITH NO LIFE-LIKE HE HAS MULTIPLE TIMES ALREDY TODAY, INCLUDING THIS VERY THREAD- AS IF HIS POSTING IRRELEVANT MEMES AND STATEMENTS ARE GONNA STOP ME FROM POSTING, LOL. ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC. FINALLY, ALL YOU REPUBL-KUNTS GAZE AT THE FOLLOWING FACTS, MUNCH ON EACH OTHER'S PECKERS AS YOU AWAIT THE INDICTMENTS, PLURAL THAT ARE GONNA BE CRAMMED UP BLUBBER BOY'S ORANGE ASS, LOL.

You got BUTT fucked in the 2020 election, BUTT fucked in the "non reversal of the electoral college in December 2020, BUTT fucked in the treasonous J6 insurrection, BUTT fucked in the 70 odd lawsuits to overturn the election, BUTT fucked in the November 2022 "Red Wave" elections, BUTT fucked in the a) raid on Mara LARDO'S house b) the demand for "Loose" Cannon to be the judge c) the demand for a Special Master e) demand to dismiss the NY 1/4 billion dollar suit f) demand to NOT have to testify under oath in "e" g) demand to dismiss Capitol police officer's suit h) demand to dismiss E.J. Carroll's suit (au contraire, mon frere, where there once was ONE lawsuit, she now has THREE, ROTFLMAO!!!) i) demand to dismiss the criminal suit against Trump Org. j) found guilty on SEVENTEEN OUT OF SEVENTEEN CHARGES, and now the Feds are squeezing that fat, buggy-eyed old prick Weisselberg with NEW charges, in an obvious attempt to get him to roll on you-know-who, and, we concluded January with the BUTT FUCKERY escalating ever faster: he got BUTT fucked in his stupid suit against Hillary, getting declared a VEXATIOUS LITIGANT in the process, and getting slapped with a sanction of nearly a million bucks against him and his brain dead, buggy-eyed slut lawyer ( and forced to write HRC a check personally for 170k, he'd rather have eaten GREEN FLIES than do that, lol), followed, THE VERY NEXT DAY, withdrawing his even DUMBER suit against NY AG Letitia James, and, lo and behold, withdrawing ANOTHER suit against her a couple of days later, followed by HER lubing up a BIG 'ole strap-on to drive it home by motioning the judge for sanctions against him and his dumb dumb brats for lying in that case, and, given that this judge has ALREADY hit Scumboy with sanctions, and warned him that more may be forthcoming if he continued in the same, I kinda LIKE LJ's chances, lol. GRAND JURIES HAVE BEEN FORMED IN GEORGIA, D.C. AND NEW YORK, AND PROSECUTORS DO NOT ENPANEL GJS UNLESS THEY INTEND TO INDICT, AND, WHEN, NOT IF, THAT HAPPENS, I'LL BE ONLY TO HAPPY TO RUB YOUR COLLECTIVE SNOUTS INTO THE SHIT TO CELEBRATE, MEANWHILE, LICK THE SCUM OFF A DEAD DOG'S DICK, DOUCHEBAGS

Tokens
?Death throws
"Death THROWS?????" Death throws WHAT, exactly, a wicked splitter?!?! Are you trying to say, "throes," you ignorant cocksucker????? Go to BED bitch, you've even MORE delusional than usual. Oh, and, here's a Goodnight Boiling load up your ass that you're NEVER gonna live down, lol.

HE WELCHED PARTIALLY ON A SELF BANNING HE INITIALLY ACKNOWLEDGED LOSING TO ME, AND HE CLAIMS NOW THAT BIDEN DIDN'T WIN, AND THAT HE, GLAZED BALLS, DIDN'T LOSE, AND THAT THE STUPID TWAT WHOSE MUFF WHICH HE COVETS, SCARY PUDDLE, WILL BE INSTALLED AS GOVERNOR-BUT HE REFUSES TO OFFER PROOF. I JUST BUSTED HIS DUMB ASS IN A INCREDIBLY STUPID AND IRRELEVANT LIE ABOUT THE "GOVERNOR WHO WON IN 1926 AND WAS REMOVED FROM OFFICE." HE ALSO RECENTLY SAID THAT I SHOULD BE IGNORED, BUT HE FOLLOWS ME AROUND LIKE A HOMELY, REJECTED STALKERAZZI TWAT WITH NO LIFE-LIKE HE HAS MULTIPLE TIMES ALREDY TODAY, INCLUDING THIS VERY THREAD- AS IF HIS POSTING IRRELEVANT MEMES AND STATEMENTS ARE GONNA STOP ME FROM POSTING, LOL. ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC. FINALLY, ALL YOU REPUBL-KUNTS GAZE AT THE FOLLOWING FACTS, MUNCH ON EACH OTHER'S PECKERS AS YOU AWAIT THE INDICTMENTS, PLURAL THAT ARE GONNA BE CRAMMED UP BLUBBER BOY'S ORANGE ASS, LOL.

You got BUTT fucked in the 2020 election, BUTT fucked in the "non reversal of the electoral college in December 2020, BUTT fucked in the treasonous J6 insurrection, BUTT fucked in the 70 odd lawsuits to overturn the election, BUTT fucked in the November 2022 "Red Wave" elections, BUTT fucked in the a) raid on Mara LARDO'S house b) the demand for "Loose" Cannon to be the judge c) the demand for a Special Master e) demand to dismiss the NY 1/4 billion dollar suit f) demand to NOT have to testify under oath in "e" g) demand to dismiss Capitol police officer's suit h) demand to dismiss E.J. Carroll's suit (au contraire, mon frere, where there once was ONE lawsuit, she now has THREE, ROTFLMAO!!!) i) demand to dismiss the criminal suit against Trump Org. j) found guilty on SEVENTEEN OUT OF SEVENTEEN CHARGES, and now the Feds are squeezing that fat, buggy-eyed old prick Weisselberg with NEW charges, in an obvious attempt to get him to roll on you-know-who, and, we concluded January with the BUTT FUCKERY escalating ever faster: he got BUTT fucked in his stupid suit against Hillary, getting declared a VEXATIOUS LITIGANT in the process, and getting slapped with a sanction of nearly a million bucks against him and his brain dead, buggy-eyed slut lawyer ( and forced to write HRC a check personally for 170k, he'd rather have eaten GREEN FLIES than do that, lol), followed, THE VERY NEXT DAY, withdrawing his even DUMBER suit against NY AG Letitia James, and, lo and behold, withdrawing ANOTHER suit against her a couple of days later, followed by HER lubing up a BIG 'ole strap-on to drive it home by motioning the judge for sanctions against him and his dumb dumb brats for lying in that case, and, given that this judge has ALREADY hit Scumboy with sanctions, and warned him that more may be forthcoming if he continued in the same, I kinda LIKE LJ's chances, lol. GRAND JURIES HAVE BEEN FORMED IN GEORGIA, D.C. AND NEW YORK, AND PROSECUTORS DO NOT ENPANEL GJS UNLESS THEY INTEND TO INDICT, AND, WHEN, NOT IF, THAT HAPPENS, I'LL BE ONLY TO HAPPY TO RUB YOUR COLLECTIVE SNOUTS INTO THE SHIT TO CELEBRATE, MEANWHILE, LICK THE SCUM OFF A DEAD DOG'S DICK, DOUCHEBAGS

Tokens
?Copy Pasta.

No one here cares of his manifesto to communize America.

Tokens
?Copy Pasta.

No one here cares of his manifesto to communize America.

Tokens

B91E2D6E-30A2-4D07-A3A5-135A2A67A424.jpeg

Tokens
HamGlaze said:
? I beat your ass and you can’t take it.
Why don't you show PROOF of how you "beat my ass," Glazed Piggy? And, might as well "unearth" the proof that was "overlooked' in the SEVENTY CONSECUTIVE BUTT FUCKINGS IN COURT FOR THE "VOTER FRAUD," right? Are you in your "death THROES?" Notice the correct usage, you ignorant cunt: Meanwhile:

Tokens
DaBitch,

Going forward concerning this thread in particular you will not be allowed to make it about you. Your responses in here are considered a distraction from the truth.

Stay out of here.

Tokens
?The way he speaks as if Karl Marx would take DaBitch in as a useful idiot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allflooringny
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com