Kari Lake

Search

Never bet against America.
Tokens
Well well well. Our local dip shit is going around yapping his gums about shit he knows absolutely nothing about.

In previous video about precedent in Arizona about overturning governor election by the courts the lady couldn’t remember the EXACT date when it happened but took a guess at 1926. The year was a guess but her point was accurate and true.

In 1917 a fraudulent governor served about a year before the Arizona courts overturned and removed him from office.

B1ADA56E-4ABD-4686-A1E1-424BA8A0CA3C.jpeg
44986A84-9DF3-419F-A0A4-297A402E2EC8.jpeg

Tokens
Well well well. Our local dip shit is going around yapping his gums about shit he knows absolutely nothing about.

In previous video about precedent in Arizona about overturning governor election by the courts the lady couldn’t remember the EXACT date when it happened but took a guess at 1926. The year was a guess but her point was accurate and true.

In 1917 a fraudulent governor served about a year before the Arizona courts overturned and removed him from office.

View attachment 58996View attachment 58997
Who gives a shit? YOU SAID IT HAPPENED IT 1926, AND YOU LIED. If you're go back a hundred fucking years to make some half assed point that has absolutely NO relevance to present day Arizona, then GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, YOU STUPID CUNT. "... couldn’t remember the EXACT date." Yeah, 1926 isn't EXACTLY 1917, now, IS it, Dipshit? Don't be so quite so quick to get 4th party hearsay from some biased, brain dead bitch, which, of course, is what YOU are. You probably didn't like the "sound" of a "precedent" well over 100 years old, so, you lied like the SCUM that you are and cruised in at a "mere" 97 years, you lying cocksucker. Plus, that whore Scary Puddle would do well to stay her ass outta JAIL, as she ain't winning SHIT, allowing you to go to Stage 3 of your hilariously, stupid, delusional like, you fucking moron:

"BIDEN DIDN'T WIN, I DIDN'T LOSE, LAKE WON AS GOVERNOR, AND I AIN'T GONNA PROVE SHIT," ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Kari Lake FELONY? Tweeted Voter Signatures​

Tokens
?Boy, you better head on over to SHE FINDS for some more legal education to keep up on your POA “license”!

?????

Tokens
?Boy, you better head on over to SHE FINDS for some more legal education to keep up on your POA “license”!

?????
Deflect HARD, you brain dead, welching delusional cocksucker.

YOU SAID IT HAPPENED IT 1926, AND YOU LIED. If you're go back a hundred fucking years to make some half assed point that has absolutely NO relevance to present day Arizona, then GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, YOU STUPID CUNT. "... couldn’t remember the EXACT date." Yeah, 1926 isn't EXACTLY 1917, now, IS it, Dipshit? Don't be quite so quick to get 4th party hearsay from some biased, brain dead bitch, which, of course, is what YOU are. You probably didn't like the "sound" of a "precedent" well over 100 years old, so, you lied like the SCUM that you are and cruised in at a "mere" 97 years, you lying cocksucker. Plus, that whore Scary Puddle would do well to stay her ass outta JAIL, as she ain't winning SHIT, allowing you to go to Stage 3 of your hilariously, stupid, delusional like, you fucking moron:

"BIDEN DIDN'T WIN, I DIDN'T LOSE, LAKE WON AS GOVERNOR, AND I AIN'T GONNA PROVE SHIT," ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Tokens
?I own your ass.
Yeah, that's READILY apparent by your inability to muster even the SLIGHTEST reply to the following, you stupid, welching, cocksucker:

Who gives a shit? YOU SAID IT HAPPENED IT 1926, AND YOU LIED. If you're go back a hundred fucking years to make some half assed point that has absolutely NO relevance to present day Arizona, then GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, YOU STUPID CUNT. "... couldn’t remember the EXACT date." Yeah, 1926 isn't EXACTLY 1917, now, IS it, Dipshit? Don't be so quite so quick to get 4th party hearsay from some biased, brain dead bitch, which, of course, is what YOU are. You probably didn't like the "sound" of a "precedent" well over 100 years old, so, you lied like the SCUM that you are and cruised in at a "mere" 97 years, you lying cocksucker. Plus, that whore Scary Puddle would do well to stay her ass outta JAIL, as she ain't winning SHIT, allowing you to go to Stage 3 of your hilariously, stupid, delusional like, you fucking moron:

Kari Lake FELONY? Tweeted Voter Signatures :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :arrowhead :arrowhead :arrowhead :arrowhead

Tokens
Yeah, that's READILY apparent by your inability to muster even the SLIGHTEST reply to the following, you stupid, welching, cocksucker:

Kari Lake FELONY? Tweeted Voter Signatures :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :arrowhead :arrowhead :arrowhead :arrowhead

Do you get off being wrong or are you just looking for a fight? Relax old timer before you have a “coincidence”. You’ve had enough documented threads proving you wrong time and time again but once it’s thrown in your stupid face you’re off to the next lie. You don’t care about the truth, the state of America, the border, the extortion of Americans paychecks called taxes that are supposed to benefit us and not the child sex criminal syndicate you support. You turn away from those issues and never condone them; strange to say the least. It’s almost as if you are cheering on China and hate on America. Says a lot about you since Joe Biden is a foreign adversary for China.

You know nothing about law. If you did, don’t you think you would have won a case? 0-114. Not an updated number btw. So who knows how many losses you are down to now. Lost interest and don’t care.

On these weekends I’ll be glad to wipe the floor of your waning pride. Like I just did. Suck it old vaccinated POS.

Tokens
??? everyone owns this shine boys ass. Judge Dawson but especially DJT. ???
6F5AB347-3F56-4930-9DB2-C2E068B75A8B.jpeg

Judge should’ve sentenced DaBitch’s ass to the gas chamber. Even though it was a civil lawsuit, I don’t think anyone would’ve objected.

Tokens
Do you get off being wrong or are you just looking for a fight? Relax old timer before you have a “coincidence”. You’ve had enough documented threads proving you wrong time and time again but once it’s thrown in your stupid face you’re off to the next lie. You don’t care about the truth, the state of America, the border, the extortion of Americans paychecks called taxes that are supposed to benefit us and not the child sex criminal syndicate you support. You turn away from those issues and never condone them; strange to say the least. It’s almost as if you are cheering on China and hate on America. Says a lot about you since Joe Biden is a foreign adversary for China.

You know nothing about law. If you did, don’t you think you would have won a case? 0-114. Not an updated number btw. So who knows how many losses you are down to now. Lost interest and don’t care.

On these weekends I’ll be glad to wipe the floor of your waning pride. Like I just did. Suck it old vaccinated POS.
(Sigh) So many stupid, fact free lies, so little time. Let's give it a whirl:
Do you get off being wrong (I'm sorry, didn't you and I have a one year, self banning bet on the 2020 POTUS election? Didn't you, at least initially, and begin to "serve your sentence?" Subsequently, you said, "BIDEN DIDN'T WIN, I DIDN'T LOSE." If that's the case, why did you leave? For THAT matter, why did Blubber Boy "book?" Why was Joe "allowed" to move in? Why didn't Trumpian Scum win even ONE on appx. SEVENTY bullshit "voter fraud" lawsuits that they filed? You subsequently WELCHED, like the lying, dishonest douchebag that you are, and you have NEVER explained what this big "epiphany" that you had which caused you to "change your mind" about the results? Why won't you produce the "proof" of the above utterly ridiculous and demonstrably false statement? Are you REALLY so delusional that you think that if, YOU, Glazed Pig, makes a proclamation, there is NO more to be said on the matter, proof is not required? Evidently, you DO think that, because, you're a brain dead, lying, delusional douchebag. Memorize that phrase, it won't be the last time that you read it.

or are you just looking for a fight? Relax old timer before you have a “coincidence”. You’ve had enough documented threads proving you wrong time and time again but once it’s thrown in your stupid face you’re off to the next lie.
(See 1st block above: you Cult45ers REALLY are big on projection (like Nazi Steve calling ME a Nazi. Yeah, THAT makes a lotta sense, although, full disclosure Cocksucker West "pal-ing" around with Nick Fuentes DID give me pause for thought, but, there are WAY too many instance of Trumpian Scum doing or saying things that make ABSOLUTELY no sense (like, say, ""BIDEN DIDN'T WIN, I DIDN'T LOSE, LAKE WILL BE GOVERNOR") to dwell on THOSE 2 idiots...but I digress)

Says a lot about you since Joe Biden is a foreign adversary for China.
THERE ya go again? And, you have PROOF of this, of course? No? Oh, that's right, time to return to our trusty maxim: YOU ARE A BRAIN DEAD, LYING, DELUSIONAL DOUCHEBAG. MEMORIZE THIS PHRASE: PROOF UP, OR STFU, YOU FUCKING MORON.

On these weekends I’ll be glad to wipe the floor of your waning pride. WHOA, put down the bong, wtf does that even MEAN? Is that a THREAT? What's so special about the weekends, you're in here pretty much 24/7, and not along ago, were stupid enough to ask ME what I was doing posting at 3 a.m. (which was clearly the time zone YOU are in) when, 1) it was midnight MY time, and 2) it never seemed to enter that empty hat rack that sits atop your shoulders that one could ask YOU the very same question, with a lot more justification, given the time difference, you fucking idiot. And, MY pride is waning?????? You got BUTT fucked in the 2020 election, BUTT fucked in the "non reversal of the electoral college in December 2020, BUTT fucked in the treasonous J6 insurrection, BUTT fucked in the 70 odd lawsuits to overturn the election, BUTT fucked in the November 2022 "Red Wave" elections, BUTT fucked in the a) raid on Mara LARDO'S house b) the demand for "Loose" Cannon to be the judge c) the demand for a Special Master e) demand to dismiss the NY 1/4 billion dollar suit f) demand to NOT have to testify under oath in "e" g) demand to dismiss Capitol police officer's suit h) demand to dismiss E.J. Carroll's suit (au contraire, mon frere, where there once was ONE lawsuit, she now has THREE, ROTFLMAO!!!) i) demand to dismiss the criminal suit against Trump Org. j) found guilty on SEVENTEEN OUT OF SEVENTEEN CHARGES, and now the Feds are squeezing that fat, buggy-eyed old prick Weisselberg with NEW charges, in an obvious attempt to get him to roll on you-know-who, and, we concluded January with the BUTT FUCKERY escalating ever faster: he got BUTT fucked in his stupid suit against Hillary, including a sanction of nearly a million bucks against him and his brain dead, buggy-eyed slut lawyer ( and forced to write HRC a check personally for 170k, he'd rather have eaten FLIES than do that, lol), followed, THE VERY NEXT DAY, withdrawing his even DUMBER suit against NY AG Letitia James, and, lo and behold, withdrawing ANOTHER suit against her a couple of days later, followed by HER lubing up a BIG 'ole strap-on to drive it home by motioning the judge for sanctions against him and his dumb dumb brats for lying in that case, and, given that this judge has ALREADY hit Scumboy with sanctions, and warned him that more may be forthcoming if he continued in the same, I kinda LIKE LJ's chances, lol. The judge said there will BE no more delays with those BS filings, the trial WILL start 10/2/23. You sensing a TREND here, Sparky? SOMEBODY is clearly a fan of getting BUTT fucked, but yet, YOU are babbling about wiping" the floor" with MY "waning pride????" Time for our 'ole stand-by: YOU ARE A BRAIN DEAD, LYING, DELUSIONAL DOUCHEBAG. You oughta go blow your fellow pedo, Gas Bag, you BOTH have ALLIGATOR MOUTHS but Hummingbird asses, you couldn't "wipe the floor" with your daughter-speaking of which, you'd probably crawl over your dying mother to fuck your daughter, you diseased, gutless, honor-less, brainless, motherless cunt. Hey, aren't you scared I'll commandeer another "burglary" of you efficiency apartment, as you claimed not long ago as an explanation to your latest "vacation?" More like, you got your ass kicked for running your big, dumb mouth someplace OTHER than the safety of an internet forum. Get ready for a BUTT fucking for the ages when Scumboy gets indicted-for the FIRST time, rest assured, it won't be the last-and, anytime you wanna "wipe the floor" with me, you know where to find me. Meanwhile, keep up the "good fight," you punk ass bitch: "BIDEN DIDN'T WIN, I DIDN'T LOSE, LAKE WON AS GOVERNOR, AND I AIN'T GONNA PROVE SHIT," ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Tokens
(Sigh) So many stupid, fact free lies, so little time. Let's give it a whirl:

(See 1st block above: you Cult45ers REALLY are big on projection (like Nazi Steve calling ME a Nazi. Yeah, THAT makes a lotta sense, although, full disclosure Cocksucker West "pal-ing" around with Nick Fuentes DID give me pause for thought, but, there are WAY too many instance of Trumpian Scum doing or saying things that make ABSOLUTELY no sense (like, say, ""BIDEN DIDN'T WIN, I DIDN'T LOSE, LAKE WILL BE GOVERNOR") to dwell on THOSE 2 idiots...but I digress)
Shut the Fuck up u Nazi bitch.

Tokens
View attachment 59040

Judge should’ve sentenced DaBitch’s ass to the gas chamber. Even though it was a civil lawsuit, I don’t think anyone would’ve objected.
What's the MATTER, BITCH? tRump's shrunken Orange pecker got yer tongue? NOTHING to say about the epic BEAT DOWN I gave you in # 393, lol? "wipe the floor" with ME, what a brain dead, delusional, gutless, welching cocksucker you are, and you showed it in spades in this particular thread. Btw, here's some more news about your Fuhrer and his "VP-to-be," RTOFLMAO!!!! (Don't forget to get those checks into the mail for BOTH of them, you fucking moron):

Trump makes DERANGED phone call into Kari Lake’s Loser Cult Rally​

Tokens
????????????????????

“That article is satire. Finchy, your stupidity continues to amaze me. I actually feel bad for you, bud. This might be a new level of embarrassing”

Tokens
Shut the Fuck up u Nazi bitch.
Pry your lips off of Glazed Piggie's tooter, and stop trying to fight his battles for him, cocksucker. And, oh, yeah, when are you gonna respond to the following, you Nazi turd:

Stop trying to deflect, and "disprove" my MAGNIFICIENT Mega MAGA Moron MANIFESTO, Nazi Scum. We BOTH know you're not gonna do that, one, you're an idiot, two, you HAVE no answers, as it provides to you, and all these other Mega MAGA Morons a with a ROSE BOWL sized helping of STFU:

You got BUTT fucked in the 2020 election, BUTT fucked in the "non reversal of the electoral college in December 2020, BUTT fucked in the treasonous J6 insurrection, BUTT fucked in the 70 odd lawsuits to overturn the election ("Voter fraud has already started," crowed brain dead Nazi Scum)BUTT fucked in the November 2022 "Red Wave" elections, BUTT fucked in the a) raid on Mara LARDO'S house b) the demand for "Loose" Cannon to be the judge c) the demand for a Special Master e) demand to dismiss the NY 1/4 billion dollar suit f) demand to NOT have to testify under oath in "e" g) demand to dismiss Capitol police officer's suit h) demand to dismiss E.J. Carroll's suit (au contraire, mon frere, where there once was ONE lawsuit, she now has THREE, ROTFLMAO!!!) i) demand to dismiss the criminal suit against Trump Org. j) found guilty on SEVENTEEN OUT OF SEVENTEEN CHARGES, and now the Feds are squeezing that fat, buggy-eyed old prick Weisselberg with NEW charges, in an obvious attempt to get him to roll on you-know-who, and, we concluded January with the BUTT FUCKERY escalating ever faster: he got BUTT fucked in his stupid suit against Hillary, getting declared a VEXATIOUS LITIGANT
in the process, and getting slapped with a sanction of nearly a million bucks against him and his brain dead, buggy-eyed slut lawyer ( and forced to write HRC a check personally for 170k, he'd rather have eaten GREEN FLIES than do that, lol), followed, THE VERY NEXT DAY, withdrawing his even DUMBER suit against NY AG Letitia James, and, lo and behold, withdrawing ANOTHER suit against her a couple of days later, followed by HER lubing up a BIG 'ole strap-on to drive it home by motioning the judge for sanctions against him and his dumb dumb brats for lying in that case, and, given that this judge has ALREADY hit Scumboy with sanctions, and warned him that more may be forthcoming if he continued in the same, I kinda LIKE LJ's chances, lol. The judge said there will BE no more delays with those BS filings, the trial WILL start 10/2/23. You sensing a TREND here, you no-life, living-in-Momma's basement, 29-consecutive-posts-in-the-middle-of-the-night Nazi cunt? SOMEBODY is clearly a fan of getting BUTT fucked, but yet, YOU are babbling about MY postings, when YOU skulk like the gutless Nazi turd that you are and hide your own? Go spread your cheeks for Glazed PIGGIE while he goes, "OINK!" :tongue0015: :popcorn: :ROFLMAO: :arrowhead :trio: :ROFLMAO: :highfive:
[/QUOTE

Tokens
Pry your lips off of Glazed Piggie's tooter, and stop trying to fight his battles for him, cocksucker. And, oh, yeah, when are you gonna respond to the following, you Nazi turd:

Stop trying to deflect, and "disprove" my MAGNIFICIENT Mega MAGA Moron MANIFESTO, Nazi Scum. We BOTH know you're not gonna do that, one, you're an idiot, two, you HAVE no answers, as it provides to you, and all these other Mega MAGA Morons a with a ROSE BOWL sized helping of STFU:

You got BUTT fucked in the 2020 election, BUTT fucked in the "non reversal of the electoral college in December 2020, BUTT fucked in the treasonous J6 insurrection, BUTT fucked in the 70 odd lawsuits to overturn the election ("Voter fraud has already started," crowed brain dead Nazi Scum)BUTT fucked in the November 2022 "Red Wave" elections, BUTT fucked in the a) raid on Mara LARDO'S house b) the demand for "Loose" Cannon to be the judge c) the demand for a Special Master e) demand to dismiss the NY 1/4 billion dollar suit f) demand to NOT have to testify under oath in "e" g) demand to dismiss Capitol police officer's suit h) demand to dismiss E.J. Carroll's suit (au contraire, mon frere, where there once was ONE lawsuit, she now has THREE, ROTFLMAO!!!) i) demand to dismiss the criminal suit against Trump Org. j) found guilty on SEVENTEEN OUT OF SEVENTEEN CHARGES, and now the Feds are squeezing that fat, buggy-eyed old prick Weisselberg with NEW charges, in an obvious attempt to get him to roll on you-know-who, and, we concluded January with the BUTT FUCKERY escalating ever faster: he got BUTT fucked in his stupid suit against Hillary, getting declared a VEXATIOUS LITIGANT in the process, and getting slapped with a sanction of nearly a million bucks against him and his brain dead, buggy-eyed slut lawyer ( and forced to write HRC a check personally for 170k, he'd rather have eaten GREEN FLIES than do that, lol), followed, THE VERY NEXT DAY, withdrawing his even DUMBER suit against NY AG Letitia James, and, lo and behold, withdrawing ANOTHER suit against her a couple of days later, followed by HER lubing up a BIG 'ole strap-on to drive it home by motioning the judge for sanctions against him and his dumb dumb brats for lying in that case, and, given that this judge has ALREADY hit Scumboy with sanctions, and warned him that more may be forthcoming if he continued in the same, I kinda LIKE LJ's chances, lol. The judge said there will BE no more delays with those BS filings, the trial WILL start 10/2/23. You sensing a TREND here, you no-life, living-in-Momma's basement, 29-consecutive-posts-in-the-middle-of-the-night Nazi cunt? SOMEBODY is clearly a fan of getting BUTT fucked, but yet, YOU are babbling about MY postings, when YOU skulk like the gutless Nazi turd that you are and hide your own? Go spread your cheeks for Glazed PIGGIE while he goes, "OINK!" :tongue0015: :popcorn: :ROFLMAO: :arrowhead :trio: :ROFLMAO: :highfive:
[/QUOTE
Keep slinging it my bitch

Angry Poop GIF - Angry Poop Monkey GIFs

Tokens
Keep slinging it my bitch

Angry Poop GIF - Angry Poop Monkey GIFs
Ahhhh, we're BACK to clever, relevant pictures of animals handling excrement. You're a CLASSY cocksucker, aren't you?

You got BUTT fucked in the 2020 election, BUTT fucked in the "non reversal of the electoral college in December 2020, BUTT fucked in the treasonous J6 insurrection, BUTT fucked in the 70 odd lawsuits to overturn the election ("Voter fraud has already started," crowed brain dead Nazi Scum)BUTT fucked in the November 2022 "Red Wave" elections, BUTT fucked in the a) raid on Mara LARDO'S house b) the demand for "Loose" Cannon to be the judge c) the demand for a Special Master e) demand to dismiss the NY 1/4 billion dollar suit f) demand to NOT have to testify under oath in "e" g) demand to dismiss Capitol police officer's suit h) demand to dismiss E.J. Carroll's suit (au contraire, mon frere, where there once was ONE lawsuit, she now has THREE, ROTFLMAO!!!) i) demand to dismiss the criminal suit against Trump Org. j) found guilty on SEVENTEEN OUT OF SEVENTEEN CHARGES, and now the Feds are squeezing that fat, buggy-eyed old prick Weisselberg with NEW charges, in an obvious attempt to get him to roll on you-know-who, and, we concluded January with the BUTT FUCKERY escalating ever faster: he got BUTT fucked in his stupid suit against Hillary, getting declared a VEXATIOUS LITIGANT
in the process, and getting slapped with a sanction of nearly a million bucks against him and his brain dead, buggy-eyed slut lawyer ( and forced to write HRC a check personally for 170k, he'd rather have eaten GREEN FLIES than do that, lol), followed, THE VERY NEXT DAY, withdrawing his even DUMBER suit against NY AG Letitia James, and, lo and behold, withdrawing ANOTHER suit against her a couple of days later, followed by HER lubing up a BIG 'ole strap-on to drive it home by motioning the judge for sanctions against him and his dumb dumb brats for lying in that case, and, given that this judge has ALREADY hit Scumboy with sanctions, and warned him that more may be forthcoming if he continued in the same, I kinda LIKE LJ's chances, lol. The judge said there will BE no more delays with those BS filings, the trial WILL start 10/2/23. You sensing a TREND here, you no-life, living-in-Momma's basement, 29-consecutive-posts-in-the-middle-of-the-night Nazi cunt? SOMEBODY is clearly a fan of getting BUTT fucked, but yet, YOU are babbling about MY postings, when YOU skulk like the gutless Nazi turd that you are and hide your own? Go spread your cheeks for Glazed PIGGIE while he goes, "OINK!"

Tokens
0-114. Buttfucked for life.
Abandoned thread after abandoned thread. Embarrassed everyday.
But yet u luv it anal pounding

keep us entertained my shine bitch

1675657016763.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callgirls
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com