What are your thoughts about Q

Search

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!
Tokens
This is a great graphic that explains the research aspect of Q, even if you think the "military operation" aspect is BS....
click through and read on post images using zoom if you can read it here

https://postimg.cc/crNnTNGk

how-q-works.png

Rx Normal
Tokens
Everything Q warned us about is 100% true - the globalist pedo cabal is more evil than even I believed before Trump.

It's the "trust the plan" crap he was way off on.

Tokens
Everything Q warned us about is 100% true - the globalist pedo cabal is more evil than even I believed before Trump.

It's the "trust the plan" crap he was way off on.

That feels like a fair assessment and if I were following Q from the beginning I might feel the same way.

Tokens
These Qnatics are half of the Republican party and growing...

Yep... the country is fuQQd

Tokens
Everytime I see MSM talk about this supposed "debunked conspiracy theory" I just smile......I know they are scared of what is coming....hahaha
The more they try to bad mouth the more people who had no idea what it is to begin with (like me a few months ago) start wondering about it.....

qa.jpg

Nirvana Shill
Tokens
I know very little about these Q theories and what's possibly coming.. Whether any of it is even relevant... I do know this though. DS and Dems went to far with fixing the election and manipulating a virus to help them with their agenda.

To far means , they will pay a big price going forward. Dominos will fall and fall hard.. No turning back. To much has been exposed..This is going to be the ultimate battle getting our country back..

The doubters we have here , can still keep hiding under the bed with their " whoa is me " giving up like cowards attitude.. Fact is , these same people , you wouldn't want to go to battle with anyway.. They would run , not have your back , while you're fighting for your family and country.. We don't need those types anyway..

Tokens
Part 3 of 5

In my last post I mentioned how we all witnessed the Trump Administration, and anyone who supported him, be assaulted non-stop throughout his administration.
In 2020 this came to a head, starting with his illegal impeachment for a non-crime, then moving to the great Covid hoax.

If you look closely at what happened, Trump provided support to the states to deal with this "pandemic" but stepped back to let the states handle the matter as they saw fit. While this resulted in many crimes being committed by the Governors, it also put on full display the complete failure of the Federal Government agencies - specifically the DOJ - to address the sole purpose for their existence. This was mentioned in the excerpt from the Declaration of Independence:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed."

The importance of Trump standing back and letting the states handle things will be covered in Part IV. Suffice it to say though, it was extremely important that he did this for what is to come. Trump, and the Q team, understand the true nature of how our government was structured and how, if we still had that structure, what we are seeing happen today would not be happening.
Regardless of everything Patriots know about the Covid hoax (99.7% survival rate, unrealistic push for an experimental vaccine, etc.) it is what Trump did during this period that will be important to remember.

Trump made the Federal Government subservient to the States in directing how things would be done. He provided support for the states. He let the CDC expose themselves as globalists working against the American People (who pay their salaries) and pushing the narrative that a medical emergency somehow suspends law. They used the familiar narrative that our Founding Fathers were not aware of such thing conveniently leaving out that one of the worst medical epidemics we had in the US was Yellow Fever which hit hard only five years after the Constitution was ratified and yet, even among such a deadly epidemic, they never suspended our rights.

Notice Trump also, on many occasions, tweeted, where is the FBI and where is the DOJ. Q also said in many posts to TRUST certain individuals in the FBI and DOJ or mentioned, when are they coming (most specifically in relation to the 14th Amendment Constitutional violations of shutting private businesses down).
The key word there is TRUST. What does it mean to TRUST someone? We know Q sometimes has double-meanings to his posts. Did he mean we can trust them because they are on our side? Or did he mean they are so predictable we can trust they are going to do the things needed to advance the plan?
Lastly, Trump pointed out during this time that we were at "war" with an "invisible enemy" and that the virus came from "Chy-Nah". From what was revealed to me by one of my military friends, this was the most important thing said in the entire four years of the Trump Administration and was the tee-up for the end game.

So at this point keep these points in mind: Trump has seceded authority to the state during the pandemic (more on why this was so vital in Part IV), exposed many corrupt state governments, rooted out many of the 'infiltrators' in our government, began the early stages of pointing to a REAL enemy of the US, exposed the executive branch agencies as corrupt and, with the illegal impeachment, exposed our legislative branch as corrupt.

Only one left to go - the Judicial Branch.
Fast forward to the elections. Q told us all along the virus was truly about this. But any astute Patriot knew this before it was posted by Q.
Does anyone find it a coincidence that Trump, days or weeks before they took certain actions, said that the battleground states would do what they did on election night?
It was in October when he said that he would be way ahead and they would stop counting. When they did, he said, "Let's hope there are not some mysterious big ballet drops in the middle of the night," Which is exactly what happened.
Have any of you been curious how so much of what happened was exposed in such little time after the election was known?
So Trump filed his lawsuits. They met with some State Legislatures. There were competing certifications and Congress completely ignored them. But, most importantly, the Courts showed how they had become corrupt nationwide. Instead of fair application of law, we saw judges who also believe their black robes make them superior to the American people and used their bench to enforce the government's will on the people of the US.

And now, we saw the failing of the last of the three branches of our government as Sydney Powell has pointed out. This is EXTREMELY important to understand for the end game set up - our government has failed on ALL levels.
So what is our recourse (remember in the first post the excerpt from the Declaration of Independence)? What do we do when ALL branches of our government have turned against the very people they serve?
Q has said many times that game theory is how you win this. They basically channeled the cabal and traitors into one of two courses of action during the Trump Administration - of which neither put them in a position to win. This is why Q said Nothing can stop what is coming (the classic Prisoner's Dilemma - no matter what choice, you will still end up in prison).

It gets better, however. It is not a coincidence of the timing and context of things we see going on now (election audits, origin of corona virus, political screw ups being instantly revealed, tech titan 'leaks' regarding their communist practices, etc.)
In the next post I will go through how what we covered so far leads to the SAME end game and how, there are three paths the Q team and Patriots have forced them down now. In each of those three paths, they cannot win either.
Remember these important postings from Q - The only way is the military. The only question that remains - what would it take to get the military involved?
Q knew once they committed to certain actions there was no way they could win. In chess, you may realize when your opponent has you in a foregone conclusion of checkmate. At that point, maybe the best you can do is make it take one or two extra moves for it to happen - but it going to happen.
Game theory is being played to it's finest.

Tokens
pt 4 of 5

The previous three posts have covered some considerations for where we are today. The Federal Government has failed and become corrupt at all levels and Trump intentionally went about establishing the States as superior to the Federal Government during the Covid "scandemic".
But a question was posed in the last post that will lead into this one: What do we do when ALL branches of our government have turned against the very people they serve?

Are we really to believe the Feds are responsible for making sure the Feds play by the rules? Think about that for a moment. The Federal Government has convinced many Americans they are responsible for making sure they behave and don't violate law. But we've seen how that has turned out. In fact, this has become the primary source of frustration for most Americans that has resulted in our two-tier justice system.
Most of us understand that the Founding Fathers gave us the Second Amendment for this purpose. But that was meant to be the very last resort. Sure, it is still an option available to Americans but I believe it will not come to that.

Let's start with these important questions:

• Where does the Federal Government derive it's powers from?
  • What permits the Federal Government to hold it's power?
Let's address the first question. Which brings us to an important part of this post - the Constitutional Compact. Today, this is referred to as Compact Theory - because just like conspiracy theory, the powers that be want to divert from the real truth.
Within the first twenty years of our nation, this had already reached the level of the Supreme Court. The Constitution was said to be a compact (i.e., contract) between the Federal Government and the States. However, the Supreme Court ruled and upheld on a few other occasions, that this was a contract between the citizens of the US and the Federal Government because of the phrase "We The People". They opined that because the states were representatives of the people, then it was the people that gave those powers to the Feds. In 1798, this became the first stone in the Feds seizing control.
Thomas Jefferson, one of the men who helped form and ratify the Constitution, infamously opposed this ruling as he was well aware of the intent of the Constitution. One has only look to the Tenth Amendment to see it conflicts with the Supreme Court ruling. In addition, many involved in the process (38 state representative delegates) noted the US Constitution was an improved version of the Articles of Confederation - which to that point treated the states as separate, sovereign nations.

It was not the People who ratified the US Constitution by vote, it was the States. The States wrote and drafted the US Constitution so all citizens would have the same basic rights and freedoms. Note that the Constitution does not say the powers not given to the Feds are given to the People. The tenth Amendment says the powers not given to the Feds are the sole authority of the States.
What would happen if you or I entered into a contract with someone and they didn't uphold their contractual duty. Would you be expected to uphold yours? We know the answer is no. What if they didn't and still decided to take you to court to uphold yours? You would expect the court to find the contract null and void. But what if the court happened to be in the employ of the party that violated the contract?
Isn't that what we have with the Federal Government today. Just since the beginning of 2020, we could all list dozens of Constitutional Violations and far-overstepping their delegated powers. They do this only because the courts are in their corner and they are free to violate their side of the contract while telling others they are held to it. This is how insane it has become.

But that leads us to the second question - What permits the Federal Government to hold it's power?
The very simple answer to this question is the States. Yes, we all feel like the government has all the power and that is why they can do what they want. But do they?
The Government of course will point to the anti-secession pact that Lincoln forced on the States after the war. All states except Texas are bound by this clause. However, to the earlier point, what happens when one party has continually violated their contract? Why are the States being told they are bound when the Feds feel they are not?
What happens when the States wake up and realize they actually hold all the power and the Federal Government has none? What happens when they realize what that truly means?
Why this all is important is you may have noticed after the Supreme Court refused to hear the Texas case regarding the election, the States began to take control again. For too long, they lazily seceded authority to the Federal Government that it did not have. You see, not only did Trump instill Patriotism and hope for our country back into many of it's citizens - he also began teaching the states that they, not the Feds, are the superior government in our nation.
It may be a coincidence, but do you find it unusual that Trump now lives in Florida and the Governor most standing up to the Federal tyranny today is Gov. DeSantis of Florida?

States are now passing laws that directly forbid certain Federal Laws from being upheld in their states. You are hearing about Second Amendment sanctuaries. You are seeing them passing laws forbidding abortion - because this was NEVER a power given to the Federal Government.
In Part V, we'll discuss the end game and why understanding all this was so important for it to happen. Our Founding Fathers were smart men who realized what it could do to a nation should it's government became so corrupt, and against the basic rights provided by our Creator, that it had to be cast off.
And they structured the US for just this moment that will be coming.

I will leave you with one final thought before posting Part V tomorrow. Going back to the excerpt posted in part one from the Declaration of Independence - Do Americans even believe they NEED a Federal Government anymore? What would America look like if the Federal Government didn't even exist and instead there existed a compact between the States? Most Importantly, how would you go about dissolving the ENTIRE Federal Government?

Tokens
You all can decide which you believe

Q told us about a shadow presidency on June 3 2020 which in effect was Obama running around the World trying to undermine Trump for years while now Obama is one of the puppet masters behind Joe as reported by NY Post on June 3 2021

1. This exact 1yr delta (time ) happened by coincidence and means nothing (only 1 more coincidence after the countless number of them so far, how many till they are mathmatically impossible)
or
2. There is more going on than meets the eye

shadow.jpg

Tokens
part 5 of 5

I want to begin this post by first trying to clear up some misunderstandings from my previous posts that I could have articulated better.
1.) I want to first state that I did not start this series to say this is what will happen. There are a few paths being laid out that will lead to the same outcome. One of which is the military, but it is not the only way this can be resolved. However, based on Q saying this is the only way and the current events unfolding in front of us, this is looking like a plausible outcome.
2.) I do not have some secret inside information to the plan. What was discussed was the reality of what happens with military involvement (and what it would take to get them involved). If this person is privy to some plan, he would not share it with me. In other words, I was given a hard dose of reality to what it really means to say, 'The military is the only way."

What brought this discussion up was that the community has been so focused on tribunals and arrests when I was outright told this was probably the least likely outcome if military becomes involved.
Now on to the last post of this series.
In the first three posts, I was trying to outline what has been set up for what is before us today. I also wanted to mention that Q may have used the Digital Warriors to push some disinformation so the traitors to the US would move down a certain path - that of the steal of the 2020 Presidential Election. They wanted them terrified and they took the bait.

In the fourth post, regarding the States, this is one avenue still available that could save the Republic and do so in a peaceful manner. When mentioning the Compact and one side violating it, how will the States react and what actions will they take should the Federal Government be shown to be illegitimate?
Remember, this will encompass more than just the White House. It will implicate the executive branch - primarily the White House, the FBI and the DOJ (who blatantly lied to the American Public when they saw no evidence of fraud). It encompasses the Legislative Branch who took NO action in light of all the evidence of fraud that was on-going. It also encompasses the Judicial Branch who completely ignored any challenges to the election, even the SCOTUS who ignored the State challenges.
But it is much worse than this.

It also includes a media complex who assisted in it. It includes tech titans who blatantly took a side in this - from both the Covid narrative and political interests - and violated the First Amendment rights of millions of Americans while pushing the false narrative there was no fraud.

It also involves domestic terrorist organizations being able to operate not only with impunity, but with the literal support of government.
It involves certain state governors, attorney generals and secretaries of state involved.

Lastly, it most likely involves foreign powers working in unison with the above domestic actors.
Q wasn't kidding when he said: "All assets deployed [F][D]"
Think about how massive this syndicate is that was aligned against the American People during this last election. Consider what kind of coordination would be required to pull this off. Think about what it would take to get several states to literally suspend counting on election night. Think about how you could go about having upwards of 40M fraudulent ballots ready to go (and how you wouldn't have those manufactured in the US because it is too massive to potentially be discovered before the election).
I know these are things most of you know but it is important to recap for the remainder of this discussion. When you look at the above, it almost appears like a foreign enemy invaded our shores and pulled out all the stops to assault the US - does it not? Q has posted many times, "Infiltration instead of invasion." But what if you read that a bit differently as, "Invasion through infiltration."

Now we will get to the meat of the series.

The above is what we happened to be discussing when the following question was poised to me, "What to things could you add to that cocktail (meaning the list of everything above) that would result in 'They are totally screwed?' " Be aware that "totally screwed" is referring to the military getting involved.
My response was to cover the typical fraud being uncovered in several state audits, Durham appearing and dropping the hammer, etc.
Then I was basically told this. First, you would need a declared enemy of the US - like say some country that released a biological attack on US soil. Second, you would need to tie the election to this enemy which would make anyone involved in it an enemy of the US.
When this was said to me, I remembered reading this someone in the Q posts. Then I went back and found post 4524 and read the relevant lines:
Important people understand future events. All assets [F][D] deployed [D] + China = 11.3.
We talked about many things related to this for a bit which included me getting a very rational - and honestly reasonable - explanation for why the military would not get involved on an insurrection level. Basically, in a nutshell, I will leave it at this - there was no insurrection. An Insurrection is domestic actors trying to take control of the government. Domestic actors working on behalf of a foreign power is something completely different.
We discussed outcomes and involvement for a bit when the following chilling line was said to me, "Remember, in times of war traitors are not American citizens, they are enemy combatants."

Again, this is not a definitive response to what is to come. However, be aware that if this does end up and act of war against the US and these domestic actors rare then tied to the country involved in that act of war, what are the true ramifications?

The community has been so focused on arrests and tribunals it appears we may have overlooked what would happen if all of the above domestic entities mentioned above were suddenly deemed enemies of the US during a time of war?
Now I will lay out this scenario: If the Federal Government in DC is in place because of a declared enemy of the US and therefore becomes belligerent what exactly does it mean? If the entire Federal Government is basically working on behalf of a foreign power, what does it mean?
I was not definitely told that it means the Federal Government will be abolished (but it was pointed out to me how many times Q mentioned this exact outcome) but I was told to consider what would happen if the entire Federal Government was suddenly deemed an enemy of the US?
Again, this possibility never had crossed my mind before. This is about more than the government being illegitimate - this is about it suddenly becoming an actual enemy of the US working on behalf of a foreign power that we are suddenly at war with. The same goes for the MSM, tech titans and state actors that were involved. Let that sink in for a bit.

So of course, the possibility of an actual hot war with a major power had me concerned. After all, could this possibly lead to WWIII when Q said this was about avoiding that scenario. To which I was assured, what nation would ally with a nation that released a bio-weapon that destroyed 80% of the world's economy, and caused hundreds of millions to lose their jobs and hundreds of thousands to lose their businesses?
That is when I realized that what would happen if the bio-attack came to light is China would be isolated.
We then turned out attention to discussing the audits (at the time we had this discussion the Arizona Audit had been scheduled but not yet started). I mentioned how only three states proving the fraud would be enough to overturn the election. The response to me was two-fold. First, that would be if the intent was indeed to overturn the election. Second, if the intent is something else, than it will only take one audit with the proof needed a foreign enemy was involved.

Fast forward to today and we are seeing an extremely panicked response from the bad actors to the audit in AZ. Like they are unusually scared of what is going to be uncovered. Couple that with the recent events of the Covid-virus origin and suddenly this conversation came into full focus - along with the ramifications of what it could truly mean.

Remember when Q told us things would be biblical? Q once linked to a short clip for the movie Law-Abiding Citizen when Gerard Butler says that exact line. However, for those that watched the movie, in that scene the person sitting with him is discussing how the whole entire system is corrupt to which Gerard Butler responds that he is going to bring the whole, entire establishment down followed by the line, it is going to be biblical. Maybe the reference to that scene was on purpose.

Again, this is simply presented for the community thoughts and consideration. What I have attempted to describe through a series of posts of why this scenario could be plausible but, hopefully, will be resolved in other ways. I will say again, this is NOT a definitive of what is going to happen but more a synopsis of events that set this scenario as being something that could be a believable outcome.
I personally hope the States come together a prevail peacefully in this. However, the last election may have crossed a rubicon where things may become much more serious than we envisioned (at least that I have). This is not a definitive of what is going to happen, just a potential scenario.
The most important take away from all of this, however, is we are not sitting ducks swinging in the wind at this point. God bless the US. WWG1WGA.

Tokens
This is the best overall answer to the question of why it has to be this way...may not agree with every single point but overall I think is accurate.

it-didnt-hve-to-be-this-way.png

Tokens
Trump made this mostly innocuous post today, it is mostly about nothing to most people.....but to others he is clearly and without a shadow of a doubt making reference to a Q drop with an exact 3 year Delta..
(Delta just means time/dates between posts)

I dont know the specifics of every reference in this drop but Im sure it has something to do with those Cabal members in the London area at G7.

drop.jpg

Tokens
From a year ago today.....

show.jpg

Tokens
^^they gonna keep coming true as well

conspiracy-theroy.png

Tokens
Q said many times (paraphrasing) the only way to transform the USA back, to be the Republic for the people that our founders intended is to let the globalist Dems cheat, commit crimes, steal the election, let them go all the way... then the proof will be indisputable, and we can clean out the Deep State criminals. Losing the election last Nov 3rd, and it is now mid June, wow that is the sandbagging move of all time.

Curious, magking1, who do you think Q is... not a name, but what kind of person or persons?

Tokens
Q said many times (paraphrasing) the only way to transform the USA back, to be the Republic for the people that our founders intended is to let the globalist Dems cheat, commit crimes, steal the election, let them go all the way... then the proof will be indisputable, and we can clean out the Deep State criminals. Losing the election last Nov 3rd, and it is now mid June, wow that is the sandbagging move of all time.

Curious, magking1, who do you think Q is... not a name, but what kind of person or persons?

Until I get word otherwise I will go with a team of military intelligence personel.

Did I answer your question ?

As far as time, I dont put dates on how long it will take. As long as I keep seeing positive things happening for the good guys then IN MY MIND they are doing their mission.

I do understand completely how those who followed Q since he/they started posting in late 2017 might feel differently about it than me , I only started following and learning since Jan and really only took it seriously since around March or so.

I also understand why many think it is just a psyop to keep Patriots at bay...but to think that it is totally bogus would mean that Trump is either in on the deception or he is being tricked by certain people to deceive us.....I dont believe either is true.

Tokens
Great Q drop from about a year ago

Humanity is good, but, when we let our guard down we allow darkness to infiltrate and destroy.
Like past battles fought, we now face our greatest battle at present, a battle to save our Republic, our way of life, and what we decide (each of us) now will decide our future.

Will we be a free nation under God?
Or will we cede our freedom, rights and liberty to the enemy?
We all have a choice to make. .

Evil [darkness] has never been so exposed to light.
They can no longer hide in the shadows.
Our system of government has been infiltrated by corrupt and sinister elements.
Democracy was almost lost forever.

Think HRC install: [2+] Supreme Court Justices, 200+ judges, rogue elements expanded inside DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, WH, STATE,
…….removal 2nd amendment, border etc.
……America for sale: China, Russia, Iran, Syria
…….ISIS & AL Q expansion…….expansion surv of domestic citizens
…….modify/change voter rules and regulations allow illegals+ballot harvesting w/ SC backed liberal-social opinion
……sell off of military to highest bidder to fight internal long-standing wars……..

Their thirst for a one world order [destruction of national sovereignty] serves to obtain control over America [and her allies [think EU]] by diluting your vote to oblivion and installing a new one world ruling party.

The start of this concept began with organizations such as: world health org, world trade org, united nations, ICC, NATO, etc., [all meant to weaken the United States] also the formation of EU through threat [con] of close proximity attack [attack on one is an attack on all – sales pitch to gen public – fear control].

Re: EU _did each member nation cede sovereignty to Brussels?
Re: EU _each member must implement EU rules and regulations in all areas [think immigration, currency, overall control].
Their thirst to remove your ability to defend yourself serves to prevent an uprising to challenge their control.
There is a fundamental reason why our enemies dare not attack [invade] our borders [armed citizenry].

If America falls so does the world.
If America falls darkness will soon follow.
Only when we stand together, only when we are united, can we defeat this highly entrenched dark enemy.
Their power and control relies heavily on an uneducated population.
A population that trusts without individual thought.
A population that obeys without challenge.
A population that remains outside of free thought, and instead, remains isolated living in fear inside of the closed-loop echo chamber of the controlled mainstream media.

This is not about politics.
This is about preserving our way of life and protecting the generations that follow.
We are living in Biblical times.
Children of light vs children of darkness.
United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity.
Q

Tokens
No wonder the evangelics embrace this batshit nuttiness ...

Great Q drop from about a year ago

Humanity is good, but, when we let our guard down we allow darkness to infiltrate and destroy.
Like past battles fought, we now face our greatest battle at present, a battle to save our Republic, our way of life, and what we decide (each of us) now will decide our future.

Will we be a free nation under God?
Or will we cede our freedom, rights and liberty to the enemy?
We all have a choice to make. .

Evil [darkness] has never been so exposed to light.
They can no longer hide in the shadows.
Our system of government has been infiltrated by corrupt and sinister elements.
Democracy was almost lost forever.

Think HRC install: [2+] Supreme Court Justices, 200+ judges, rogue elements expanded inside DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, WH, STATE,
…….removal 2nd amendment, border etc.
……America for sale: China, Russia, Iran, Syria
…….ISIS & AL Q expansion…….expansion surv of domestic citizens
…….modify/change voter rules and regulations allow illegals+ballot harvesting w/ SC backed liberal-social opinion
……sell off of military to highest bidder to fight internal long-standing wars……..

Their thirst for a one world order [destruction of national sovereignty] serves to obtain control over America [and her allies [think EU]] by diluting your vote to oblivion and installing a new one world ruling party.

The start of this concept began with organizations such as: world health org, world trade org, united nations, ICC, NATO, etc., [all meant to weaken the United States] also the formation of EU through threat [con] of close proximity attack [attack on one is an attack on all – sales pitch to gen public – fear control].

Re: EU _did each member nation cede sovereignty to Brussels?
Re: EU _each member must implement EU rules and regulations in all areas [think immigration, currency, overall control].
Their thirst to remove your ability to defend yourself serves to prevent an uprising to challenge their control.
There is a fundamental reason why our enemies dare not attack [invade] our borders [armed citizenry].

If America falls so does the world.
If America falls darkness will soon follow.
Only when we stand together, only when we are united, can we defeat this highly entrenched dark enemy.
Their power and control relies heavily on an uneducated population.
A population that trusts without individual thought.
A population that obeys without challenge.
A population that remains outside of free thought, and instead, remains isolated living in fear inside of the closed-loop echo chamber of the controlled mainstream media.

This is not about politics.
This is about preserving our way of life and protecting the generations that follow.
We are living in Biblical times.
Children of light vs children of darkness.
United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity.
Q

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
likesmuji1
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com