What are your thoughts about Q

Search

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!
Tokens
Here is something about Q for those on the fence to consider.

If this is BS then Trump, Pompeo, Scavino and more are in on it as they constantly give coded messages to the Anon community in their social media posts.

In fact, not only has Trump NEVER EVER denied its existence, he has for YEARS made Q references in public speeches and social media communications.

There is no such thing as Qanon, the media made that term up.
There is Q-the group conducting the mission and the
Anons- those who decode and interpret the messages in a attempt to keep hope alive for the Patriots and hopefully keep disgruntled civilians from going kinetic.

Again if you research this and think it is BS then fair enough,,,,but I implore you to not come to conclusions based on what the MSM is saying.

Tokens
The MSM sure like to keep talking about this "disproven conspiracy theory"

q.png

Tokens
Here is something about Q for those on the fence to consider.

If this is BS then Trump, Pompeo, Scavino and more are in on it as they constantly give coded messages to the Anon community in their social media posts.

In fact, not only has Trump NEVER EVER denied its existence, he has for YEARS made Q references in public speeches and social media communications.

There is no such thing as Qanon, the media made that term up.
There is Q-the group conducting the mission and the
Anons- those who decode and interpret the messages in a attempt to keep hope alive for the Patriots and hopefully keep disgruntled civilians from going kinetic.

Again if you research this and think it is BS then fair enough,,,,but I implore you to not come to conclusions based on what the MSM is saying.

Looks like you're the fence sitter Q boy.. how'd you go from lightweight to radicalize right wing nut job so quickly?

Tokens
Looks like you're the fence sitter Q boy.. how'd you go from lightweight to radicalize right wing nut job so quickly?

Have no idea what you mean BOZO:pointer:
LOL to a LIB loving your country is radiical

Tokens
I get it...being a Q nut job is loving your country.

Love away radical right winger.

Tokens
Great Trump interview and shout out to the Q community to boot at the 42 min mark

Tokens
The ending to his speech is AMAZING...it makes no sense whatsover....
Before you say Biden makes no sense remember this video follows a SCRIPT and it edited so this was not a Biden Gaffe.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1384236378947350541

Tokens
When you are CNN and not sure who to blame,,,,keep your good old standby Russia handy

Tokens
This is one of the most powerful comms(communications) that have been released this year.
I know it wont make sense to people that dont follow but I will explain if anyone finds this interesting at all.

This is NOT a coincidence or some kind of hocus pocus connections, but rather comms made by specifc people at specific times that refer to a specific message that Q made about 3 years ago.

Maybe 1 or 2 of you will give this Q thing just a smallllll amount of possibility after watching

https://files.catbox.moe/rlmrhk.mp4

Tokens
Here is something interesting...Q told us in 2018 that things were fishy in Maricopa County, could have picked one of many counties but chose the one which is now Ground Zero if you will , of the battle for election truth.d1g1t

canvas.png

Tokens
There goes that Dan, tricking us dummies with the comms and filling us up with false hope.....:):)

exact 2 year delta, Dan may be a good troll but this is not an accident.

scavino.png

Tokens
ONe of Trumps most blatant Q shout outs was this Retweet of a Scavino tweet last year

blatant-trump-q.png

Tokens
Great Trump/ Q drop reference from a couple days ago
Again, if you think Q is BS then ok,,,but this is no accidentShush()*

turmp-read-carefull.jpg

Tokens
Tremendous Scavino post today with a double time stamp proof....more Law of War references

low.png

Tokens
I am going to post a 5 part series posted by a member of another forum...it is not about just Q , but it is an alternate ,ie NON MSM look at events and possible military tie ins.....you can ignore, agree with or disagree with.

Part 1

The events of late are starting to bring into focus what is coming. The genius of Q-posts, is that you can still see that events were told to us before they happened (Future proves past) but until certain things happen, they aren't always clear. That is a good thing, in my opinion, otherwise the enemy will have figured it out.

Over the last couple months, I have had the chance to discuss many of these things in conversations with fellow Patriots, some of which are active military. On one of these occasions something was brought to my attention that I hadn't considered before. At first it sounded strange, but the more I thought about it and went through the Q-posts the more I realized it is probably the most plausible explanation of what is going to happen.

That being said, there is a lot of ground to cover to bring this ending into focus and have it make sense. When I thought about the best way to convey covering this ground on these boards, it felt as a series of posts would be the best way.
While I know there are many that would rather just have the end revealed, bear with me as I do these posts to take you through the background context so the ending - and more importantly, how it will be achieved - will make sense. If I just put it out there without the context, many could dismiss it as not having relevant theory.

I will say this before getting started on the context - I don't believe anyone has actually stated here, or other Q discussion threads, as a possible outcome for all of this however, I will say that the ending to this series is most likely NOT going to be what many of you have been thinking but, when we get there, it will make a lot of sense and, yes, it is going to be biblical.
Let's begin:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

The excerpt from the Declaration of Independence, which Q posted on several occasions, is important starting point for understanding what is coming.
If one goes and does some reading in the Federalist Papers, one of the things our Founding Fathers pointed out was that is was inevitable that eventually government would become so corrupt, as is the nature of it's structure, that is would need to be torn down and established a new.

The key phrase here is TORN DOWN. Not fixed. Not adjusted. Not kept in place with some changes. TORN DOWN.
Our Founding Fathers had studied history and knew this cycle, historically, happened around every 200 years.
To save a nation, a plan had been put in place long before Trump became President. So many of us focused on Trump being the guy that was going to fix things when he was President, that we thought it was over when they stole the election. Except it was, and always has been, part of the plan. This will make much more sense as we go through this series.

What if instead of viewing Trump as the President who was going to do this, you instead viewed Trump as just another player on a team who had a mission to accomplish? What if Trump already accomplished this mission?
Remember at the beginning of his administration when Trump said for that photo, "This is the calm before the Storm?" Most of us thought the storm was going to come during his Administration but that was never part of the plan and Q told us as much. In fact, the Trump Administration was just that - the calm before the storm.
Reflecting on the events that happened during the Trump Administration you watched the typical corrupt Deep State plan in action. They were so worried about justice being served (thanks in part to Q who got a lot of people awake and had them worried) that they literally set up a plan to obstruct the Administration as long as possible until the new President could be "installed" (in the words of one traitor known as Nancy Pelosi).

Trump was always about making these people so desperate they would do anything - including committing treason - to keep their corrupt shell game going. What was also happening though, was they were laying the trap for them - in the form of one Presidential Election - and they fell for it, hook, line and sinker.
You see, now they are 100% committed with no way to escape. They are literally in the middle of the crime and it is too big to back out of. You have placed them in a non-winnable situation out of their own sheer desperation and it is on display for the entire world to see now.

This was, and always has been the plan all along. It is rather simple when you think about it yet, as Q has said may times, these people are stupid. Prior to the election, they had many ways to weasel out because of the corruption of the courts. What was needed was to let them set up a massive crime, be able to track every aspect of it, and literally record them committing treason so that the corrupt courts would be removed from the equation when the time came. Furthermore, you also exposed many of the corrupt judges as well. Judges who think because they are part of the judicial system, nothing can touch them.

The election, however, was also about showing the American People how completely corrupt the system had become at all levels. The Federal Government and Agencies are beyond saving (more on that later in the series) and many state governments are just as bad. So how does one go about setting things up to remove ALL the corruption in one go?

That was the true context of the Trump Administration - to instill Patriotism back into Americans and to lay the trap for the traitors by making them feel like they were going to get busted any day so they went all in to save their necks, only to really place them in nooses. Yet it was all just a plan to make them expose and commit themselves to a crime so massive there was no turning back.
Pay close context of current events as certain information is carefully being released, you will notice that things are starting to come into focus that there is something bigger happening.

I know many of you will say - but we knew this - however, it is important to understand all of this in context for the end game. So please bear with me.
As we go through this series of posts, it will become clearer why it is so important for the success of this plan to have let them steal the White House. It will also come into focus why NONE of them will get away with it. More coming in Part II.

Tokens
Pt 2

Like many Patriots and those who kept up with Q, I too was depressed when Biden was sworn in. I kept thinking any day now they are going to spring the trap and finally get these black hats and things would return to normal.
Also, like many, I was sorely mistaken at what the purpose of Trump was. As I pointed out in Part I, it is going to be important you forget about Trump as the President who was going to clean the swamp and instead view him as a Patriotic team member whose primary goal was to expose the swamp and get them to commit to a course of action from which their was no return.

You see, most Patriots approached this that catching the bad guys and finally restoring order to our country was the end goal. But what if that was never the end goal and it was something much, much bigger than we expected (as Q did tell us).
As we continue to go through the context of what is leading us to the end game it would be helpful if you kept this question in the back of your mind - Who is the greatest enemy of the US population, our freedom and our God-given rights in existence today?

Just before Trump took office, he made the promise that he would restore the power back to the people. The government had become beholden to special interests (i.e., campaign contributors who help make them wealthy) and fraud was so rampant in our system that they no longer cared what the voters thought. But more on that towards the end of this post.
Many times Q told us that in order to finally get these people, game theory was the plan. That plan was played masterfully by the white hats and, when you understand what they really did, you will understand that we are actually in a very good position today.

The most cited example of game theory is what is called the Prisoner's Dilemma. While I will spare you the details of that here since it is easy to look up, it is important to understand in that example that, no matter the choices, the prisoner still ends up in prison.
Even before Trump was sworn in, we witnessed the Democrats already saying they were going to impeach him - and thus the nation started it's exposure to the true, Communist nature, of the modern Democrat Party.

We live through the Mueller Hoax Probe, through a Kangaroo Court impeachment that completely trampled Trump's rights as an American citizen, and all of this culminated in the biggest hoax the world has ever seen with the Covid pandemic topped off by the largest crime the world has ever seen in the Presidential Election of 2020.
As those things were playing out - and Patriots were saying any day now the booms are coming - things we being queued up for what is really coming. Trump was skillfully pointing out certain things in his words and actions that have been foreshadowing what is to come. But his words were not just for us. In fact, they were mainly for the enemies of the US.

He was the main communicator for the game theory. He basically backed them in a corner where they either tried to ride it out and he would have fully prosecuted them in his second term or they went all out to steal the election. He didn't leave them any choice. You see, in either scenario, they are going to pay the price for their crimes. The steal was preferred by the Patriots because of what they were truly setting them up for but, if they actually didn't do it, they would have taken an alternate route to clean the swamp.
You see, these people already knew they were guilty of many crimes. From bribery, to extortion, to murder, they were petrified while Trump was in office. Prior to Trump, they were on the cusp of seizing complete control of the US and exercising their dystopian communist paradise on it.

But what they didn't anticipate, is that the whole time Trump was telling them we got them, he instead was pushing their panic buttons. What he was doing was directing down a particular path and they went all in on it and now they have no where to go.
While we read his comments and words, such as "We caught them. We caught them all.", as confirmation the hammer was coming, it really was not for that purpose. He needed them desperate. He needed them so desperate they would pull out all the stops to STEAL the 2020 Presidential Election. He needed them to think they won, when what he really did was walk them into a trap that was fully monitored and tracked while it happened. He needed us to believe they were finally going to get justice during his term so that we kept the pressure on them so they would commit to this path.

But why would he do this if he knew they were going to commit the crime? I know many of you will ask, because when I was told the true end game I asked the same thing. Why not stop it before it happened instead letting all this damage play out.
We sat back and watched as Trump was assaulted by the Deep State non-stop while he was in office. We have been ridiculed for many of us saying, the hammer was going to drop any day now. We all felt a sense of depression when Biden was sworn in. Did we lose? What happened to draining the swamp?
Well, guess what, this was part of the plan as well. We were also played slightly, but for good reason. They needed the enemy to believe the exact same thing. They needed to so the enemy would commit to a path from which there was no escape. Classic Sun Tzu.
But in the vein of all things Q, we were told the truth while also directing millions of Patriotic Digital Warriors to help them accomplish this goal. They needed them afraid, they needed them to panic, they needed them to do something that they had already prepared to monitor and track fully so as to direct us towards the ultimate end game.

You see, we were the ones pointing out end game scenarios and time lines based on things fed to us. We were the ones who put the pressure on the traitors in our midst to make them commit to the course of action they did. We were the ones who reacted to certain actions and executive orders from Trump thinking we knew what was being set up when, the whole time their were more subtle actions happening right in front of our eyes that we were missing were the true setup.
I know this is not giving you all a lot of meat yet and this is things you know or have already figured out. However, if you bear with me through this these first couple of posts will make more sense. To quote Q, 'Just because you don't see things happening doesn't mean nothing is.'

Keep that thought in mind and know that, today, we are exactly where they wanted us to be at this point. Remember Sun Tzu, appear weak when you are strong. The Patriots seem weak right now because the communist traitors in our country actually believe they are in control. It needs to be that way right now because they are going to take the next critical steps that are so important for the end game. They can't help themselves, they are arrogant, drunk with power, and have a distorted view of the world that makes them believe everyone is just as corrupt and evil.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
likesmuji1
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com