Things going swimmingly in Palestine.....as usual.

Search

Redpimp Ghost.
Tokens
Scott L said:
And you're the guy who started a thread trying to ban someone for being a racist? Typical, ignorant, patently false, anti-Semitic spit I need a shower after reading.

like this is some academic argument with great facts and counter points....

like i said...FVCK you asshole!!!:bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger

bushman
Tokens
Scott L said:
Can you name me ONE JEWISH member in the Parliament of any Arab country?
Just don't challenge me to name two please...
icon10.gif

http://www.guardian.co.uk/iran/story/0,,1807497,00.html

I've already posted stuff about this, the biggest Jewish population in the
ME outside of Israel....lives in Iran.

Redpimp Ghost.
Tokens
you mean those evil vile Iranians dont slaughter the jews like Israel does?

They dont go lobbing artillery shells and slaughtering masses then saying..

oops.....sorry....We werent targeting civilians, we just happen to be the one goverment in the world that slaughters more civilians than any other government in the world... But we get should get a pass because we were not targeting them.

bushman
Tokens
The biggest problem at the moment is getting the moderates into the driving seat and supporting moderate policies.

Britain and the USA knew Israel was going to blast the shit out of Lebanon before it happened and they said..."okay, go for it."

The big giveaway was Britain sending an AIRCRAFT CARRIER to Lebanon, (wtf ??)...when that happened I actually thought that Israel was going to go after Syria.

So our own governments aint doing diddly to help the situation.

Living...vicariously through myself.
Tokens
t2050 said:
thanks for the link

that seems odd that missiles are raining down and no Israeli deaths and I have not heard of any in months, thats not to say there are none thats why i asked if you know of any please post s I like different media sources. Yes I agree with you a act of agression none the less but neither could never really be expected to stop.

Like I said I care none for either side and only wish pat robertson was a little closer to the action.

[SIZE=+1]Sderot: Woman killed, Peretz bodyguard loses legs-Locals call on government to 'wake up'[/SIZE]

<SMALL>Ynet| 11.15.06 | Shmulik Hadad</SMALL>

Six rockets were fired from the northern Gaza Strip at the Western Negev Wednesday morning, and two of them landed in the town of Sderot.

Protest Sderot: We can't live like this / Yaakov Lappin Residents describe life under daily rocket attacks; 'it’s like Russian roulette,' says mother

Full Story

One of the rockets hit a busy street in town, killing a 57 year old woman and seriously wounding a 24 year old man, one of the Defense Minister Amir Peretz's bodyguards who was on duty at the time. Peretz resides near the street where the rocket landed. Six other suffered from shock. Magen David Adom ambulance crews evacuated the casualties to the Barzilai hospital in Ashkelon.

The bodyguard lost both his legs from shrapnel and is currently still in surgery. Achlama Peretz, Defense Minister Amir Peretz's wife, phoned his family to offer any help she could provide.

The other rockets landed in open fields in the Western Negev and caused no injuries or damage.

Shortly after the initial incident Palestinian gunmen in the northern Gaza Strip fired another rocket at the town of Sderot. Security forces are searching for the location of the rocket. There is no report of injuries or damage.

'Ongoing Revenge'

The al-Quds Brigades, the military arm of the Islamic Jihad terror organization, took responsibility for the rocket firing at Sderot.

The organization's announcement said that "organization fighters fired two sophisticated Quds rockets at a mid-range." The organization reported that its members returned to their bases in peace and that the firing was carried out in the framework of the "ongoing revenge for the occupation's massacre in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank."

Izz al-Din al-Qassam, the military arm of Hamas, also claimed responsibility for the rocket firing at Sderot.

Zaka personnel in Sderot (Photo: Avi Rokach)

The organization's announcement said, "The organization's fighters carried out the firing of the two sophisticated rockets." It was reported that "the firing is part of the continued firing by the organization's fighters as an initial response to the massacre and crimes of the Israeli occupation."

Sources in the IDF said that the Qassam rockets launched at Sderot were fired from the area of the cemetery next to Beit Hanoun. The sources mentioned that a large-scale operation of Qassam launching is taking place on the site.

The sources reported that in the past two weeks, the extent of Qassam rockets fired into Israel has increased and that some 30 rockets have landed in Palestinian territory.

'Open area? That's my house.'

Despite the pouring rain outside many residents assembled near the impact site to protest the government's inaction. Liat Dori, a resident of the neighborhood told Ynet: "It's exactly when the kids are on their way to school, the warning sirens didn't stop for over half an hour. One of the rockets fell right next to my house, they call it an 'open area' but it's not an open area, it's my house. Effie Cohen was just heading out to the local market when the rocket hit: "I saw the two wounded people lying there, it was just horrible."

Police District Chief Maj. Gen. Uri Bar-Lev says that the despite the heavy toll the rockets in question are the exact same type as those recently fired at the town. "We live under a never-ending threat of Qassams," he says, "this type of rockets are part of the Palestinians effort to improve their capabilities."

One of the local residents recalled: "It was a very difficult scene to witness. There was a lot of commotion, a lot of shouting, there were children passing through the area on their way to school who started screaming. This is one of our hardest days here in Sderot. Someone really needs to wake up."

A deep panic gripped the town and many parents rushed to the schools to bring their children home. Some hadn't even bothered to send them out. Alon Davidi who heads the local campaign against the rocket attacks said: "the government has to wake up and order the continuation of the IDF's operations in Gaza against the Qassams."

Sources in the IDF said that the rockets launched at Sderot were fired from the area of the cemetery next to Beit Hanoun. The sources mentioned that a large-scale operation of Qassam launching is taking place on the site.

The sources reported that in the past two weeks, the extent of Qassam rockets fired into Israel has increased and that some 30 rockets have landed in Palestinian territory.

Tokens
this will get lots of coverage nationally now

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/mideast_conflict

Video
Revenge rocket kills Israeli woman Reuters video via Yahoo! News - Wed, Nov 15, 2006

gd video clip, in it the says its the first casualty in 18 months of its kind , not sure how they can claim that.

Now let see how does the script go?
Israel replies with more attacks claim they killed 10 terrorist, Palestinians claim they were goat farmers and fire more rockets and the cycle repeats

Living...vicariously through myself.
Tokens
You wanna bet...according to Fidel youd have to dig for that story at Yahoo.

The difference is Israel says for peace theyre ready to talk anytime anywhere and are willing to let Palestinian troops into Gaza to ease tensions,Palestinians says Jews are scum and are not human and deserve to die,fuck peace.

Tokens
front page on yahoo when i found it , no digging.
I would paint any group with one brush.........I wouldn't say that every palestinian wants to turn Israel into glass and I disagree that all jews want talks they have their extremist and hardliners also and this often causes fractures in Israel government as I understand it.

Redpimp Ghost.
Tokens
t2050 said:
front page on yahoo when i found it , no digging.
I would paint any group with one brush.........I wouldn't say that every palestinian wants to turn Israel into glass and I disagree that all jews want talks they have their extremist and hardliners also and this often causes fractures in Israel government as I understand it.

for saying that you will be branded eternally as a racist.

All jews are good godly people who give candy to babies and help poor old women across the street. Saying any different makes you a total

ANTI-SEMITE!!!!!!!

Tokens
Response to foreign legion whose posts are in quotes:

"I think i am with you here. I am sick and tired of right wing whackos and extremists israels perpetuating this israeli conflict and needlessly draggin us and our children into their bullshit."

RIGHT! IF ISRAEL PUT ITS WEAPONS DOWN THE PALS WOULD NOT ATTACK HER. AND IF THE PALS DID THE SAME THE JEWS WOULD GO RIGHT ON "SLAUGHTERING INNOCENT PEOPLE." IS THAT YOUR CLAIM, THAT ISRAEL IS THE AGGRESSOR PERPETUATING AND CONTINUING THIS 58 YEAR OLD CONFLICT?

"Its about time we left those israelis who are no different from the terrorist..(sorry basehead, murder is murder i and dont give a fvck how you wish to differentiate two morons that choose different methods to kill people) to fight out their shit."

SO THE INDISCRIMINATE, INTENTIONAL KILLING BY ONE SIDE AGAINST A CIVILIAN POPULATION BY LAUNCHING ROCKETS, KIDNAPPING, AND BLOWING UP BUSSES AND RESTAURANTS OF THE OTHER....IS THE EXACT SAME THING AS THE RETALIATORY ACT OF SELF-DEFENSE WHEN INNOCENTS ARE KILLED BECAUSE THE TERRORISTS WHO COMMITTED THE AFOREMENTIONED ATTROCITIES SHIELD THEMSELVES AND THEIR WEAPONS FACILITIES AMONGST THEIR OWN CIVILIAN POPULATION?

"We need to cut off aid and support to the terrorist government of israel."

US AID TO EGYPT, A COUNTRY THAT VOTES AGAINST US IN THE UN 97% OF THE TIME IS EQUAL TO ISRAEL. US AID TO THE ARAB WORLD IS TWICE THAT OF ISRAEL. ISRAEL PAYS MOST OF THE MONEY BACK. THE ARABS PAY BACK NOTHING. I DON'T HEAR YOU WHINING ABOUT THAT.

"I cant believe the prime minister has the nerve to serve up dumb ass apologies after slaughtering innocent civilians, and two three weeks from now when a bunch of jews get blown up, the very same morons are gonna turn around and scream bloody murder.."

SO IN OTHER WORDS, ACCORDING TO YOUR LOGIC, WHEN HAMAS AND ISLAMIC JIHAD TERRORISTS USE LAND ISRAEL LEFT IN AN EFFORT TO JUMPSTART A PEACE EFFORT AS A STAGING GROUND TO FIRE ROCKETS INTO ISRAELI TOWNS KILLING THE JEWS [WHO YOU DON'T HATE], AND ISRAEL CHASES THE TERRORISTS BACK TO THEIR HOME, AND THOSE TERRORISTS AND THE CIVILIANS THEY COWER AMONGST DIE, IT IS THE TERRORISTS RIGHT TO SEEK REVENGE? AND A "BUNCH OF JEWS" [THAT YOU DON'T HATE] DESERVE TO GET BLOWN UP? CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST MIGHT BE THE NEXT SYRIAN AMBASSADOR TO THE UN!

"I am fed up with all of them. We get nothing but pain and shit from Israel..Even osama bin laden in part says they attack us for this shit..."

WRONG AGAIN! BIN LADEN WAS VERY LATE TO THE PARTY AND ONLY STARTED USING THE PAL CAUSE WHEN IT BECAME FASHIONABLE. NOW YOUR BUTTBUDDY SADDAM IS A DIFFERENT STORY. HE ADORED AND FINANCED THE MURDER OF THEM FROM THE VERY BEGINNING.

For what? to support some murdering idiots who are no different from the people they claim to fight? What the heck do we get from Israel?

THE DIFFERENCES HAVE ALREADY BEEN SPELLED OUT FOR YOU ABOVE IN THIS THREAD AND MANY OTHERS. BUT WE WOULDN'T EXPECT YOU TO GET IT AS IT'S JUST SO HARD TO GRASP......ALSO, YOU CAN READ SOME OF WHAT ISRAEL DOES FOR AMERICA HERE:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3084569,00.html

"with all due respect...actuall fvck the respect...all i wanna say is FUCK YOU!!!! NO really i mean it... go fuck yourself.."

THANK YOU!!!! YES, I REALLY MEAN IT... THANK YOU..

"Every one who does not agree with israeli politics is anti semitic? what a crock of shit!"

SOME OF THEM. YOU CAN PUT ANTI-SEMITE IN THE SEARCH BOX RIGHT HERE, AND FIND A FEW MORE JUST LIKE YOURSELF.

"You aint getting no apologies out of me...."

MAN, I HOPE THE DISAPPOINTMENT DOESN'T NEGATIVELY IMPACT MY HANDICAPPING ABILITY THIS WEEK. BUT I'M GOING TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU. BECAUSE THE PAL/ARAB PERPETUAL STATE OF WAR TO DESTROY ISRAEL IS PART OF THE GLOBAL JIHAD. AND I'M SORRY YOU FAIL TO SEE THAT!

"I am opposed to the idea that slaughtering innocent men women and children can be legitimized in any way shape or form. They are all friggin murderers.."

HMMM.....SELF DEFENSE IS MURDER, EH? HAD YOU PAID ATTENTION PRIOR TO YOUR SPEWING IT, YOUR HATE-FILLED INVECTIVE HAS BEEN DISPATCHED EARLIER IN THIS THREAD. BUT LET'S REILLUSTRATE --YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD HAS 1000 PEOPLE, BACKED TO THE SEA. MY NEIGHBORHOOD HAS 1000 PEOPLE WHO HATE YOU BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE. MY NEIGHBORHOOD IS ALSO SURROUNDED BY HUNDREDS OF OTHER NEIGHBORHOODS WHO HATE YOU [AFTERALL WE'VE RAISED 3 GENERATIONS TO BELIEVE YOU'RE THE SONS OF PIGS AND MONKEYS], BUT DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT MY PEOPLE EXCEPT AS POLITICAL PAWNS. YOUR HOOD DOESN'T LIKE MY HOOD, BUT YOU ARE WILLING TO COEXIST JUST TO BE LEFT ALONE. HECK, YOUR MODERN HOSPITAL EVEN DOES HEART TRANSPLANTS FOR KIDS IN MY HOOD. NOW MY HOOD IS SUBSTANTIALLY WEAKER THAN YOUR HOOD, BUT WE ARE DRIVEN BY HATE. WE HAVE NO ARMY. BUT WE HAVE CRUDELY MADE ROCKETS. AND WE HAVE TAUGHT OUR CHILDREN THAT THERE IS HONOR IN DEATH, SO MANY OF THEM ARE WILLING TO STRAP ON EXPLOSIVES AND BLOW THEMSELVES UP IN YOUR BUSSES AND YOUR MALL. YOU HAVE A STANDING ARMY, AND VERY POWERFUL WEAPONRY. SO HERE I GO, LAUNCHING ROCKETS INTO YOUR TOWN SQUARE. YOU WANT TO TALK PEACE. HAHA! MORE ROCKETS! THEN WE KIDNAP ONE OF YOUR INFIDEL KIDS AND STONE HIM IN A CAVE. WE BLOW UP YOUR BUS AT RUSH HOUR, 27 DEAD, MANY MAIMED. YOUR MOVE MR. LEGION......

"And if that makes me anti-semitic well then it makes you a friggin hypocrite as well because defending such shit is more or less saying palestinians are not human beings and should be slaughtered aimlessly like the attack Israel, willingly and forcefully carried out in Beit hanoun."

MAYBE YOU'D LIKE TO RECONSIDER AND JUST PLEAD IGNORANCE OR LAZINESS INSTEAD? ISRAELIS HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE LEFT ALONE. AND THE RIGHT OF SELF-DEFENSE. I DON'T CELEBRATE CIVILIAN DEATH ON EITHER SIDE. THOSE WHO PERPETUATE ATTACKS AIMED AT KILLING CIVILIANS ON ONE SIDE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATHS OF INNOCENTS ON BOTH SIDES. MAYBE A PICTURE WILL HELP EXPLAIN IT TO YOU:

http://www.israel-wat.com/babywar.gif

Another?
http://www.israel-wat.com/kids22.jpg

http://www.israel-wat.com/show12.jpg

http://www.israel-wat.com/child3.jpg

YEAH, THEY'RE ALL "THE SAME." WATCH GLENN BECK AND SEE FOR YOURSELF[COUGH].

"thats all i will say on that......well i will say again...Fuck you!!! at least you are off the failed attempt to baptize me as DOC"

THAT WAS FOR JOE C I BELIEVE. ANYWAY, YOU SEEM MORE HEATOHIO THAN DOC MERCER TO ME.

"you mean those evil vile Iranians dont slaughter the jews like Israel does?
They dont go lobbing artillery shells and slaughtering masses then saying..
oops.....sorry....We werent targeting civilians, we just happen to be the one goverment in the world that slaughters more civilians than any other government in the world... But we get should get a pass because we were not targeting them. or saying that you will be branded eternally as a racist."

IF YOU BELIEVE ISRAEL SLAUGHTERS MORE CIVILIANS THAN ANY OTHER GOV'T IN THE WORLD YOU ARE A RACIST! YEAH, IRAN, THEY TREAT ALL THE CITIZENS WELL, JEWS AND NON JEWS. YOU'RE AN ENLIGHTENED ONE....

"All jews are good godly people who give candy to babies and help poor old women across the street. Saying any different makes you a total
ANTI-SEMITE!!!!!!!"

JUST NOT YOU. YOU WERE MERELY MISINFORMED, RIGHT?

Tokens
Scott L said:
"We need to cut off aid and support to the terrorist government of israel."

US AID TO EGYPT, A COUNTRY THAT VOTES AGAINST US IN THE UN 97% OF THE TIME IS EQUAL TO ISRAEL. US AID TO THE ARAB WORLD IS TWICE THAT OF ISRAEL. ISRAEL PAYS MOST OF THE MONEY BACK. THE ARABS PAY BACK NOTHING. I DON'T HEAR YOU WHINING ABOUT THAT.

Eygpt is second in most of the numbers I see and they have a population of 80 million+, what is Israel 6-7 million around 10%

If you look at it over 30 years Israel is top dog (well till iraq came along). They have a viable economy if they dont have enough money maybe they should tax their own citizens at a higher rate instead of taxing the US citizens or maybe spend less. Eygpt should be cut aswell since most of them are probably anti US but their political leadership plays ball on a few key issues.

<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #666 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666 1px solid" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=400 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=head4></TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #eed"><TD class=head4>Israel - The largest recipient of US largesse in 2003, getting $2.1 billion in military aid annually; $600 million in economic aid.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=head4>Egypt - Out of a US foreign aid budget of about $14 billion in 2003, Egypt was the second largest recipient with $1.3 billion in military aid; $615 million for social programs.</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #eed"><TD class=head4>Colombia - Got $540 million to battle the drug trade, and local terrorist groups.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=head4>Jordan - Got $250 million in economic support; $198 in military financing.</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #eed"><TD class=head4>Peru, Ukraine, Russia - Received approximately $200 million each in economic and military aid annually.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Redpimp Ghost.
Tokens
SCOTTL.... YOU ARE SO FULL OF IT, I CAN SMELL IT ALL THE WAY HERE.!

I am guessing that you assumed i am some dumb hilly billy who has never picked up a history book and you thought i wouldnt be able to see through the pack of lies you posted. we have had this argument before in my college, and all the jewish kids had the exact same crap you are posting. Until we checked the facts and found out the truth.

Israel is indeed the agressor and oppressor of the palestinian people.

All the crap you posted about egypt and their foreign aid is total bullshit. You leave out a whole bunch of issues that most degenerates on this forum might not know but you picked the wrong fight..

I am kinda tired now, i will pick this up tomorrow and expose you for the fraud you are.

I will stand by everything i have said and will not apologise. Dont mistake me for some ignoramus who has never read of the War crimes of jews like Ariel sharon and dont assume that i am not aware of the fact that the founding fathers of Israel rooted its birth knee deep in blood and terrorism. I have read of Ben gurion and have seen several quotes from him that even osama bin laden would love to embrace.

Dont begin to lecture me on history after you have white washed it.

Like i said, i will respond tomorrow when i have more time and i am less tired.

Tokens
I do not assume you are dumb. Your posts contain overwhelming evidence of that, and your prejudice as well. I have [we all have] seen everything you are going to post, from the phony quotes you'll get off some intifada website, to the Stern Gang. It's oft-spit in here before and posters like Conan, Walk of Life, and I have already flushed away your coming splatter of diahrrea. I know you will agree on one thing. You and I are both inflexible on this issue, and only one of us is right. Don't waste your time. Smile and walk away thinking it is you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faisalaftab
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com