There is no group of people dumber than anti-vaxxers

Search

Tokens
Lol...I just think people (liberals and conservatives) that deny medical science to espouse some bullshit theory that has already been debunked are extremely dangerous. They put the lives of their children at risk based on zero evidence. It's sad really.

Yeah, but you and the loony left have no problem with the flooding of this country with illegals who have never received any vaccinations. Diseases that were pretty much gone from this country are coming back.

Tokens
I took you off ignore to read your babbling...same shit different day. Vaccines do not cause autism, and that tinfoil theory was debunked. But keep the continue looney.

Putting someone on ignore = the sign of a beta bitch.

Tokens
Sorry, not buying a word of this anti-Big Pharma BS. Sure, Big Pharma has benefitted from its research labs and its chemists. And so has mankind and our life expectancy. Big Pharma's advances in curing diseases and extending life far outweigh whatever fantastical theories have been spouted in this thread. And it isn't even close.

Tokens
www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/tc/autism-and-vaccines-topic-overview

Autism and Vaccines

There has been ongoing controversy surrounding certain vaccines and their relationship to autism. Some parents have been concerned that vaccines, specifically the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine and preservatives used in other childhood vaccines, play a role in children developing autism. There have been a lot of false claims in the news. But thorough studies have found no link between vaccines and autism.[SUP]1[/SUP] A lot of research has been and is being done to find out the cause of autism. Go to www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/seed.html to follow a very large study about the risks for autism and other developmental disabilities.
Because the exact cause of this sometimes devastating condition is not known, some parents will continue to have concerns despite the evidence. In these cases, parents should be aware of the risks of serious disease in children who are not vaccinated. In some areas, outbreaks of these dangerous diseases have occurred in people who have not been immunized.
Thimerosal in vaccines

Some parents have questioned whether mercury-containing thimerosal (used as a preservative in vaccines) might cause autism. Today, with the exception of some influenza vaccines, childhood vaccines used in the United States contain no thimerosal or only trace amounts. (Influenza vaccine is available both with thimerosal as a preservative and preservative-free.) More importantly, studies have not found a link between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism.[SUP]2, [/SUP][SUP]3[/SUP]
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) keeps a list of all vaccines that are given to children and how much, if any, thimerosal the vaccines contain. To view the list, go to www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/UCM096228.
Vaccine combinations

Some parents also questioned whether the MMR vaccine-which combines 3 vaccines into 1 injection-causes autism since symptoms of the disorder often become apparent about the time children start getting immunized.
In response to this concern, researchers in Europe, Canada, and the United States looked closely at this issue. Studies have looked at the timing of the vaccine and the vaccine itself and have found no link between the vaccines and autism.[SUP]4[/SUP]
It's risky if you don't vaccinate your child. Immunizations are important for many reasons. Lots of research has already been done, and research continues to show that vaccines are safe.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
seems like some people only like choice when it comes to abortion, when it's really a false narrative because the late term babies who can't speak for themselves aren't given a choice

I prefer to let people and parents make choices >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> government solutions

Government fucks things up, look at their war on poverty, the single biggest reason we have the inner city decay we have today

they're a disease, listen to any career politician lie about something and my case is proven

Tokens
Sorry, not buying a word of this anti-Big Pharma BS. Sure, Big Pharma has benefitted from its research labs and its chemists. And so has mankind and our life expectancy. Big Pharma's advances in curing diseases and extending life far outweigh whatever fantastical theories have been spouted in this thread. And it isn't even close.

Youre just glossing over this. Dont be lazy. Youre automatically saying you're closed minded on anything that looks like a rebuttal to your position. You're better than that. Yes thats alot of me telling how "you are" doing or not doing already. Heres the rub and ill put in terms you can surly not only understand but wont be able to resist nibbling on.....

Lets say if i dont get vacs and my kids get sick you said:

Big Pharma's advances in curing diseases and extending life far outweigh whatever fantastical theories have been spouted in this thread. And it isn't even close.

Thus there is a good chance no matter what happens based on the diseases they are vaccinating for they will be fine in the long run, your admission and my agreement thus my own personal decision. So the odds of them getting sick and dying without vaccinations are very very small if at all.

Now consider the UNDERDOG in this matchup

New Study: More Vaccines = Higher Infant Mortality Rate

Now there is a new study published in a peer reviewed medical journal that NVIC has helped to make publicly accessible to everyone, which reveals that developed nations with poor infant mortality rates, like the U.S., tend to give their infants more doses of vaccines before age one.10 The study’s authors found “a high statistically significant correlation between increasing numbers of vaccine doses and increasing infant mortality rates.” To put this into perspective, doctors give American babies 26 doses of vaccines before age one, which is twice as many vaccinations as babies in Sweden and Japan get.

Is it really just a “coincidence” that the infant mortality rate is twice as high in America compared to Sweden and Japan, where half as many vaccinations are given to very young babies?

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome & Vaccination

A mother and father’s worst nightmare is to watch their baby die before reaching their first birthday. When a healthy baby dies unexpectedly shortly after routine vaccinations, often parents ask legitimate questions about whether the vaccines did it. They are usually met with quick denials by doctors and public health officials anxious to defend the safety of vaccines.

The death certificates of many babies, who die shortly after vaccination, list Sudden Infant Death Syndrome or SIDS as the cause of death, which means that no specific symptoms or other reason for death could be found.11 That was true in the 1980s, when I was interviewing parents of babies, who died suddenly after DPT shots, for the 1985 book DPT: A Shot in the Dark,12 which Dr. Harris Coulter and I wrote at a time when SIDS – a newly created medical term - was becoming the leading cause of infant mortality in the U.S 13

Vaccine Deaths Described in 1985 Book

What I found and detailed in our book is that most babies dying after DPT shots were not found dead in their cribs without any symptoms before they died. They were dying after suffering plenty of vaccine reaction symptoms within days of their DPT shot, symptoms like high fever; sudden collapse; hours of persistent crying or high pitched screaming with arching of the back that can be a sign of brain inflammation; severe diarrhea; redness, swelling and pain at the injection site and signs of seizures that too many pediatricians were blowing off as unimportant. Other babies, who received several DPT shots, were described by their mothers as suffering a progressive mental and physical deterioration that got worse after each shot before the baby was found dead in the crib.

Inconvenient Truth: More Full Term Babies Dying in America

Several studies in the 1980s showed an association between infant death and DPT vaccinations.14 15 Today, it is thought that genetic and environmental risk factors combine to leave SIDS babies with signs of petechial hemorrhages, lung congestion and brainstem and neurotransmitter dysfunction.16 Most doctors continue to deny that vaccination is a risk factor for SIDS17 and say that SIDS has declined since pediatricians launched a national campaign in the 1990s to put babies on their backs to sleep,18 but others point out that the only reason SIDS death statistics have gone down is because, today, fewer infant deaths are labeled “SIDS” by doctors and coroners.19

The inconvenient truth remains that the numbers of pre-term births continues to increase in America and there are more full-term babies dying before their first birthday than in most developed nations of the world. 20

Half of U.S. Children Chronically Ill

Health officials have no explanation for this horrible child death statistic. They also have no explanation for the fact that, today, an estimated 43 to 54 percent of all American children suffer with at least one chronic illness requiring health insurance reimbursement, including a staggering 26 percent of children under age six years at high risk for developmental, social or behavioral delays.21 Government officials now admit that, In the past decade, developmental disabilities among American children has increased by a whopping 17 percent and is led by a rise in autism and ADHD.22 23

American Children Used To Be Healthier

This is not the way it used to be in America when I was growing up in the 1950s and early 1960s. Back then, women were not getting vaccinated during pregnancy 24 and there were only a few vaccines given to babies25 and there were few children suffering with learning disabilities, ADHD, autism, asthma and severe allergies,26 27 diabetes,28 29 bi-polar disorders30 and taking a cocktail of prescription medications.31 And the U.S. was ranked number 12 among all nations in infant mortality, not near the bottom of the list.

Do the math. Whose odds are better for a kid. Fuck the autism even for a second just look at infant mortality. I think for any reasonable person the choice is clear. Thankfully most americans are too dumbed down to consider otherwise and will actually shield my kids (although its proven that even vaccianted kids can still contract the same illness they are vaccinated against) from getting any of these things they are vaccinated against. Dont hate the player hate the game.

Tokens
Yeah, but you and the loony left have no problem with the flooding of this country with illegals who have never received any vaccinations. Diseases that were pretty much gone from this country are coming back.
HAHAHA thats great never even considered that. Classical

Tokens
seems like some people only like choice when it comes to abortion, when it's really a false narrative because the late term babies who can't speak for themselves aren't given a choice

I prefer to let people and parents make choices >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> government solutions

Government fucks things up, look at their war on poverty, the single biggest reason we have the inner city decay we have today

they're a disease, listen to any career politician lie about something and my case is proven

Well said Willie. :toast: You're more Willie to me than Wullie anymore. Sad but necessary.

Defender of the Faith
Tokens

Are your kids vaccinated?

Banned
Tokens
Note that I don't have my mind made up on this one, I just don't think it's a tin-foil conspiracy as the ass-clown OP claims.

Same Here

which got shown by my managing to include "I ain't saying don't Vaccine" TWICE within My rant up there ^^^ which is remarkable bcuz never ever have I thrown Myself into the path of my own bullet so as to stop that.

As handicappers though, well Fuck That as a POKER PLAYER (Which I am not, I despise Numbers)

As a Poker Player:

You Fully Know what the Outcome is here:

Some Vaccines were really really bad.

not all of them.

You Grasp "odds" so much better than most so I really really dig this Post:

Note that I don't have my mind made up on this one, I just don't think it's a tin-foil conspiracy as the ass-clown OP claims.

Spoken like a True Poker Player.

a very very +EV Poker Player. cheersgif

Tokens
Is Total Recall ML Dog or is ML dog Total Recall? The mindfuck thus far of 2017

Tokens
Hey I know it may appear I made a blanket statement without looking at the other side. That is not the case. This issue has been brought up in here before. From my own study, and close relationships with many doctors and pharmacists in my life I'm just sticking to my original position. I don't take any of you Jenny McCarthy types disagreement personally :)

Tokens
The consequences of anti-vaccine activism

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...anti-vaccine-activism/?utm_term=.3e18cafb370a

By Jonathan H. Adler September 25, 2014
Despite a lack of any credible scientific support, the anti-vaccination movement continues apace. Boosted by celebrity “experts” Jenny McCarthy, RFK Jr., and Dr. Oz, the campaign to discredit vaccination has encouraged many parents to refrain from vaccinating their children, and now we are beginning to see the results.

Dr. Paul Offit writes in the Wall Street Journal:
Almost 8,000 cases of pertussis, better known as whooping cough, have been reported to California’s Public Health Department so far this year. More than 250 patients have been hospitalized, nearly all of them infants and young children, and 58 have required intensive care. Why is this preventable respiratory infection making a comeback? In no small part thanks to low vaccination rates . . .

Who is choosing not to vaccinate? The answer is surprising. The area with the most cases of whooping cough in California is Los Angeles County, and no group within that county has lower immunization rates than residents living between Malibu and Marina Del Ray, home to some of the wealthiest and most exclusive suburbs in the country. At the Kabbalah Children’s Academy in Beverly Hills, 57% of children are unvaccinated. At the Waldorf Early Childhood Center in Santa Monica, it’s 68%, according to the Hollywood Reporter’s analysis of public-health data.

These are the kind of immunization rates that can be found in Chad or South Sudan. . . .
The anti-vaccine junk science has real consequences because it encourages parents not to vaccinate their children, and as vaccination rates decline, the herd immunity that helps protect all of us, and those who are particularly vulnerable most of all.

Children not vaccinated against whooping cough are 24 times more likely to catch the disease. Furthermore, about 500,000 people in the U.S. can’t be vaccinated, either because they are receiving chemotherapy for cancer or immune-suppressive therapies for chronic diseases, or because they are too young. They depend on those around them to be vaccinated. Otherwise, they are often the first to suffer. And because no vaccine is 100% effective, everyone, even those who are vaccinated, is at some risk.

During the Hobby Lobby debate, some wondered what would happen if groups made religious objections to providing vaccines. This is a moot point. At present, nearly every state allows parents to opt of vaccination requirements for religious reasons. Some 20 states allow exemptions for “philosophical” reasons too. Only two states, West Virginia and Mississippi, only allow medical exemptions to vaccine requirements.

Irony alert: RFK Jr. apparently believes the Koch brothers are guilty of “treason” for supporting climate skeptics and should prosecuted for “reckless endangerment.” (He apparently ignores their funding of things like this.) According to RFK Jr., it should be “criminal” (his word) to espouse mistaken views if those views endanger others. By this logic, RFK Jr. himself should have been locked up long ago due to his anti-vaccine crusade.

(Note: Just to be clear, while I believe his anti-vaccine crusade is irresponsible and reprehensible — and have long argued he has trouble with the truth — I don’t support prosecuting RFK Jr. for his antediluvian views on vaccines. The point is that the legal principle he espouses would condemn him as, if not more, easily than those he targets.)

Banned
Tokens

Oh My my my my.

Oh My my my my.

If you were given a chance to "Own The World".

Everything Here.

After being cast down, form Heaven.....

into a Body with the Last Name: Rockefeller

Sent. Like a Blessing. To a Most Wealthy Father who was able to Buy Anything he wanted

except for a Son

Girl Girl Girl Girl then BOOM

You.

In That Shadow, of Him. Glorious Him.

Dad Created an Industry.

John Junior did also.

You are seriously telling me that, to have "That Vision" of how much Money could be made

plus to Create That Industry that was actually EVEN GREATER THAN DADDY's

You WOULD be able to Resist that?

Of the Choice between:

making people well, curing them

or staying DownLow, Alternative to Cure, keeping them Buying Your Drugs, which makes more money?

You Know they are About Money. I am just Asking: What path do you expect they chose?

I certainly have no Concrete Evidence. Other than being Surrounded on All Sides by Idiotas and humans that are a different Gender than they were born.

Which, to the Degree that We Have This Here is....

never seen Before. UnPrecedented.

So, I'm just "asking"

Only thing I know, for sure, in Regards to this Discussion Line is that The Next Wave

what The Zombies are planning to come HARD at ya'll about is that you show up to provide Relief

Medical Attention....First Responders

not bcuz ya'll Care but so that you can Harvest Body Parts

which you then sell for money.

Alefantis' Idea, this.

When he was so high so high

on Meth.

Backlash for #pizzagate

no clue why the Walking Dead Faggot chose to Target Jews

I suspect that he is near to Suicide, like Milo.

he is really really pissed tho, Alefantis. he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fucking mad its completely Hilarious.

Tokens
Wow, did we, or did we not, land on the moon? This place has become a fucking cartoon.

Tokens
"You are seriously telling me that, to have "That Vision" of how much Money could be made

plus to Create That Industry that was actually EVEN GREATER THAN DADDY's

You WOULD be able to Resist that?

Of the Choice between:

making people well, curing them

or staying DownLow, Alternative to Cure, keeping them Buying Your Drugs, which makes more money?"

Me personally? I'll opt for the benefit of all mankind and sleep well at night, even if I need the help of some pill manufactured in a lab to do so :)
However the scenario you're outlining seems far-fetched to me. You're preplanning the outcome which is never fully known in advance.

I am seriously bewildered that people here don't seem to understand drug research and its byproducts have greatly increased our life expectancy. It would not surprise me in the least if for posters over 50 at least 1 of your 4 grandparents were lost to something that is either curable today or treatable to extend life, all due to drug research. I know I lost a grandfather to complications from asthma.

Banned
Tokens
One would have to say: "John D. was Righteous and every single man that headed up Big Pharma AFTER John D. also did ony the RIGHT THING

what was in the Best Interest of Humanity.

Even though....

....Despite The Reality that they stood to make so much more money if they simply Compromised."

With "all that We Know", and having viewed over such a Long Period of Time:

How Humans tend to Behave

What Choices Humans Make,

and Especially when that Choice is Between:

Money and.....

doing "the right thing"

It just seems PreMature to Discount totally the Possibility that, somewhere along the way Bro...

a decision got made to make Us Sick. For Profit.

Just Saying. I am only trying to Present an Alternate Side here, you know.....

Regardless of what Alefantis blackmails Brock's Media Matters into trying to Push on The American Public about

Jewish People + Your Grace.

Your not Hesitating, at all, to go and save Them.

I know The Truth. Israeli Medical Teams have saved lives not just On Scene of whatever Disaster but also via the Transportation of Vital Organs harvested from the dead

Alefantis Crackhead saw that word "harvested" and it sent him off.

The Fact that He Comes Against You, Your Specific People, The Hebrew People, should Inform You

Alefantis is just trying to Bump pizzatalk from the Line, He is No Concern.

What is is Anyone who makes that Conscious Choice to take a position that is against The Hebrew People.

We have Played.....We have fucked around with These Mouses

for long enough.

We get down to Business or FlakeOut COWARD

and Leave this Nightmare to Our Grandkids.

You Know as well as I do "One State Solution" is just a BluePrint for Dead Israeli Children.

Tokens
Hey I know it may appear I made a blanket statement without looking at the other side. That is not the case. This issue has been brought up in here before. From my own study, and close relationships with many doctors and pharmacists in my life I'm just sticking to my original position. I don't take any of you Jenny McCarthy types disagreement personally :)

I know of a few myself who say one thing in person and another while at work. The way things are set up now a DR is less likely to go against the grain politically or financially. But im not totally against people getting vacs either. I think alot are useless but that doesnt make them all that way. I dont like the young ages and i dont like the cocktails like ML Dog pointed out. But dont ask me to cite exactly where he did. That would be impossible :smoking:

Thats my man though hahahaha

Tokens
One would have to say: "John D. was Righteous and every single man that headed up Big Pharma AFTER John D. also did ony the RIGHT THING

what was in the Best Interest of Humanity.

Even though....

....Despite The Reality that they stood to make so much more money if they simply Compromised."

With "all that We Know", and having viewed over such a Long Period of Time:

How Humans tend to Behave

What Choices Humans Make,

and Especially when that Choice is Between:

Money and.....

doing "the right thing"

It just seems PreMature to Discount totally the Possibility that, somewhere along the way Bro...

a decision got made to make Us Sick. For Profit.

Just Saying. I am only trying to Present an Alternate Side here, you know.....

Regardless of what Alefantis blackmails Brock's Media Matters into trying to Push on The American Public about

Jewish People + Your Grace.

Your not Hesitating, at all, to go and save Them.

I know The Truth. Israeli Medical Teams have saved lives not just On Scene of whatever Disaster but also via the Transportation of Vital Organs harvested from the dead

Alefantis Crackhead saw that word "harvested" and it sent him off.

The Fact that He Comes Against You, Your Specific People, The Hebrew People, should Inform You

Alefantis is just trying to Bump pizzatalk from the Line, He is No Concern.

What is is Anyone who makes that Conscious Choice to take a position that is against The Hebrew People.

We have Played.....We have fucked around with These Mouses

for long enough.

We get down to Business or FlakeOut COWARD

and Leave this Nightmare to Our Grandkids.

You Know as well as I do "One State Solution" is just a BluePrint for Dead Israeli Children.

You make some solid points here about profits vs doing whats for the people. Hypocratic oath be damned. Can you please expand on Alfeantis and his connection this. Youre talking about THE same Alfeantis from DC correct? Of the Pedo variety?

Banned
Tokens
You make some solid points here about profits vs doing whats for the people. Hypocratic oath be damned. Can you please expand on Alfeantis and his connection this. Youre talking about THE same Alfeantis from DC correct? Of the Pedo variety?

"Alefantis" always equals not just James but those in Power that he, David Brock and the Gay Mafia of D.C. have recorded Video of so as to Control these people via Blackmail.

They're very Clever.

People are puzzled why "Alefantis" = Top 50 Most Powerful in Our Capitol lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giaoduc783
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com