The most OVERATED baseball player goes into the Hall today

Search

Tokens
Cal wasn't near the defensive talent that Ozzie was in his day...

Rightside, really can't believe you just said the consecutive games streak is a 'meaningless' record. That's just stupid.

Realy how did it help the team??????????????????

Please help me understand how this was good for the team.

Banned
Tokens
Hilarious to cpompare Trammell to Ripken...absolutely comical.

I could care less about where the Orioles stand anymore, you somehow seem to associate me with this? Go argue with someone who cares...I don't.

When MLB makes the game fair for every team, then I will care.

powdered milkman
Tokens
Alan fucking Trammell got screwed so many years on the All Star game. Give me a brek.

This is problem you guys are looking at this streak as a good thing. I see it and say what a worthless record. It did more harm than good.
without the streak he had hall of fame shortstop numbers.....with the streak slam dunk..............or as blue would say............CAL IN

Banned
Tokens
yeah Cal is so hated and disliked behind his back, lol...

players just come out of the woordwork to compliment him, the HOF will have more people there today then ever before, you come off like a bitter guy, seriously.

Official Rx music critic and beer snob
Tokens
You are right this will never happen again. Managers are not held hostage by a player and a meaningless record.

Fixed.

How about Bruce Boche being held hostage for the last month by Barry Bonds and his home run charade, dictating when he will play? Wonder why the Giants are in last place?

in your heart, you know i'm right
Tokens
had 3 or 4 "hall of fame" seasons and the streak. thats it.

Tokens
Hilarious to cpompare Trammell to Ripken...absolutely comical.

I could care less about where the Orioles stand anymore, you somehow seem to associate me with this? Go argue with someone who cares...I don't.

When MLB makes the game fair for every team, then I will care.

Lighten up Frances.

Geeeez you never seem to be able to take a little verbal sparring. What the hell is wrong with you. You say you don't care but this has struck a nerve for you.

You know Jman not sure why we never seem to have a normal interacton on here. You seem to think you are better than people here. I don't care if you are a mod or not. whoooooopie your a mod. Geez do you ever just joke around or are you always wound up this tight.

Trammell had a great run. He should have started at SS atleast 4 years when Ripken was playing.

Tokens
Realy how did it help the team??????????????????

Please help me understand how this was good for the team.

It's tough to find guys anymore that you can rely on playing EVERYDAY. He never asked for the big bucks he, went out there and played solid defensively. He didn't have a great stick, but he played the game for 20+ years while not making his team bad. The O's were fucked anyway right? Who cares if he was in or not.

Tokens
Lighten up Frances.

Geeeez you never seem to be able to take a little verbal sparring. What the hell is wrong with you. You say you don't care but this has struck a nerve for you.

You know Jman not sure why we never seem to have a normal interacton on here. You seem to think you are better than people here. I don't care if you are a mod or not. whoooooopie your a mod. Geez do you ever just joke around or are you always wound up this tight.

Trammell had a great run. He should have started at SS atleast 4 years when Ripken was playing.

This is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Tokens
Fixed.

How about Bruce Boche being held hostage for the last month by Barry Bonds and his home run charade, dictating when he will play? Wonder why the Giants are in last place?

Thank you that's my point. And for this Phillips idiot on TV to say Bonds shouldn't play on the road is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. Just like that woman's colledge hoops girl getting the scoring record on a broken ankle when that team let them win the tip and get a loy up. What about Farve falling down on a running play so Strahan got the sack record.

IT'S ALL BULLSHIT AND MEANINGLESS.

Banned
Tokens
Lighten up Frances.

Wrong....you make the thread and address me as if to debate this again with me...how many times do we have to go around about this?

You have a complex , always acting like the guy who was short changed...go argue with someone in politics.

yawn :nopityA:

Tokens
Wrong....you make the thread and address me as if to debate this again with me...how many times do we have to go around about this?

You have a complex , always acting like the guy who was short changed...go argue with someone in politics.

I don't even post in there anymore. I get sick just entering that forum. You think I want to read how Bush did 9-11 and that my Nephew that is over there is a murderer.

Hey J-Man I thought that the post would be funny since yes we have debated this issue before. I remember I had facts and you just called me stupid and ignorant. I see nothing changes with you. Get some more material the next time.

Please learn how to take a little humor.

Official Rx music critic and beer snob
Tokens
Lets not forget how all this came about. His daddy was his manager. After a while that stupid meaningless streak took over the whole team. Not sure how much that helped the team when he was batting 220 for the year. Not sure how much that helped the team to not get a day of rest throughout the season. Just makes no sense to me at all.

Right Side - these are the stats when his dad was the 3rd base coach, except 87-88 when Sr was the manager -

<table class="boxed" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="21" class="header" nowrap="nowrap">Cal Ripken, Jr.Cal Ripken, Jr. Hitting Stats
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="banner" nowrap="nowrap">Yr</td> <td class="banner" nowrap="nowrap">Team</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">G</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">AB</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">R</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">H</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">2B</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">3B</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">HR</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">GS</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">RBI</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">BB</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">IBB</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">SO</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">SH</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">SF</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">HBP</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">GIDP</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">AVG</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">OBP</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">SLG</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1981</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Orioles</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">23</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">39</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">5</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">8</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">4</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.128</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.150</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.128</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1982</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Orioles</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">160</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">598</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">90</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">158</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">32</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">5</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">28</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">93</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">46</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">95</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">2</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">6</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">16</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.264</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.317</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.475</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1983</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Orioles</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">162</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">663</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">121</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">211</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">47</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">2</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">27</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">102</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">58</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">97</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">5</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">24</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.318</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.371</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.517</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1984</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Orioles</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">162</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">641</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">103</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">195</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">37</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">7</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">27</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">86</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">71</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">89</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">2</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">2</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">16</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.304</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.374</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.510</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1985</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Orioles</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">161</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">642</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">116</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">181</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">32</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">5</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">26</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">110</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">67</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">68</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">8</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">32</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.282</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.347</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.469</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1986</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Orioles</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">162</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">627</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">98</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">177</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">35</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">25</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">81</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">70</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">5</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">60</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">6</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">4</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">19</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.282</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.355</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.461</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1987</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Orioles</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">162</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">624</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">97</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">157</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">28</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">27</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">98</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">81</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">77</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">11</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">19</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.252</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.333</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.436</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1988</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Orioles</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">161</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">575</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">87</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">152</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">25</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">23</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">81</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">102</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">7</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">69</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">10</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">2</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">10</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.264</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.372</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.431</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1989</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Orioles</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">162</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">646</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">80</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">166</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">30</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">21</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">93</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">57</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">5</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">72</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">6</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">22</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.257</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.317</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.401</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1990</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Orioles</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">161</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">600</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">78</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">150</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">28</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">4</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">21</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">84</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">82</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">18</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">66</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">7</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">5</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">12</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.250</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.341</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.415</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1991</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Orioles</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">162</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">650</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">99</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">210</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">46</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">5</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">34</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">114</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">53</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">15</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">46</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">9</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">5</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">19</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.323</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.374</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.566</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1992</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Orioles</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">162</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">637</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">73</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">160</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">29</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">14</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">72</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">64</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">14</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">50</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">7</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">7</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">13</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.251</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.323</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.366</td></tr></tbody></table>
Who wouldn't want a SS in the 80's hitting 20+ HR'S and 90+ RBI's?

Alan Trammell's during the same time frame:

<table class="boxed" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="21" class="header" nowrap="nowrap">Alan TrammellAlan Trammell Hitting Stats
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="banner" nowrap="nowrap">Yr</td> <td class="banner" nowrap="nowrap">Team</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">G</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">AB</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">R</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">H</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">2B</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">3B</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">HR</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">GS</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">RBI</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">BB</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">IBB</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">SO</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">SH</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">SF</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">HBP</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">GIDP</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">AVG</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">OBP</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">SLG</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1981</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Tigers</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">105</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">392</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">52</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">101</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">15</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">2</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">31</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">49</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">2</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">31</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">16</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">10</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.258</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.342</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.327</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1982</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Tigers</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">157</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">489</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">66</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">126</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">34</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">9</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">2</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">57</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">52</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">47</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">9</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">6</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">5</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.258</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.325</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.395</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1983</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Tigers</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">142</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">505</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">83</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">161</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">31</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">2</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">14</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">66</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">57</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">2</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">64</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">15</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">4</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">7</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.319</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.385</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.471</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1984</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Tigers</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">139</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">555</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">85</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">174</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">34</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">5</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">14</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">69</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">60</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">2</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">63</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">6</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">2</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">8</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.314</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.382</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.468</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1985</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Tigers</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">149</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">605</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">79</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">156</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">21</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">7</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">13</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">57</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">50</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">4</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">71</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">11</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">9</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">2</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">6</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.258</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.312</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.380</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1986</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Tigers</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">151</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">574</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">107</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">159</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">33</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">7</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">21</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">75</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">59</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">4</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">57</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">11</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">4</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">5</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">7</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.277</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.347</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.469</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1987</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Tigers</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">151</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">597</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">109</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">205</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">34</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">28</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">105</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">60</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">8</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">47</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">2</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">6</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">11</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.343</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.402</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.551</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1988</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Tigers</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">128</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">466</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">73</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">145</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">24</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">15</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">69</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">46</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">8</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">46</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">7</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">4</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">14</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.311</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.373</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.464</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1989</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Tigers</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">121</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">449</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">54</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">109</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">20</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">5</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">43</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">45</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">45</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">5</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">4</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">9</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.243</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.314</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.334</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1990</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Tigers</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">146</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">559</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">71</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">170</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">37</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">14</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">89</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">68</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">7</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">55</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">6</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">11</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.304</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.377</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.449</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1991</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Tigers</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">101</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">375</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">57</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">93</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">20</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">9</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">55</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">37</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">39</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">5</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">7</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.248</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.320</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.373</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datacolBoxC" nowrap="nowrap">1992</td> <td class="datacolBox" nowrap="nowrap">Tigers</td> <td class="datacolBoxR" nowrap="nowrap">29</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">102</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">11</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">28</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">7</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">11</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">15</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">0</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">4</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">1</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">6</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.275</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.370</td> <td class="datacolR" nowrap="nowrap">.392</td></tr></tbody></table>
Not even close. Ripken also had two MVP's during this time.
<table class="boxed" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="21" class="header" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="banner" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="banner" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="bannerR" nowrap="nowrap">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Tokens
LOL, I would love to read some of blue edwards high school book reports......

Im assuming they're something like this...:

Book, good.

Tokens

That's a lame thing to say to someone you don't know. I wish I was going to the bash to meet you. You would see I'm not a dick. Maybe the humor just doesn't connect to somebody that is humorless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giaoduc783
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com