Search

Tokens
NFL
LAS VEGAS RAIDERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS PREDICTIONS

PICKS

LV Raiders Win -3.0 Point Spread

Under 48.0 Game Totals

Point Spread Pick
NFC vs. AFC here in the first week of the season as the new look Carolina Panthers host the Las Vegas Raiders. ‘New look’ might actually be an understatement, as virtually everything about this Panthers team has changed. They’re replacing their quarterback, their coaching staff, and their two best players on defense. As such I think they’re at a massive disadvantage due to the lack of continuity with the heavily shortened offseason, and I’m making a play on Las Vegas. The Raiders quietly made major strides last year in their second season under Jon Gruden, and I’m expecting another leap in year three. They’ve got a very solid offensive line, and the addition of first-round receiver Henry Ruggs should be huge for Derek Carr. Without James Bradberry or Luke Kuechly, the Panthers don’t really have many playmakers left on defense. The Matt Rhule era will not be starting off with a bang, take the Raiders.

Game Totals Pick
I’m also playing the under in this opener. Teddy Bridgewater is the Panthers’ new starting quarterback, and I’m not too optimistic about his outlook. He’s got a very inspirational story and is easy to root for, but he’s also started only six games since the 2015 season. Those starts also came under Sean Payton, and with an elite Saints roster around him. Now he’s going to be behind a much worse offensive line, and I don’t think he’s going to fare very well. The Raiders are going to want to pound the rock with Josh Jacobs, and Carolina will be handing it off to Christian McCaffrey a ton, as well, which will keep the clock moving.

Tokens
NFL
CHICAGO BEARS VS. DETROIT LIONS PREDICTIONS

PICKS

DET Lions Win -3.0 Point Spread

Under 44.0 Game Totals

Point Spread Pick
NFC North rivalry game here as the Detroit Lions host Chicago Bears in Week 1. I’m high on the Lions’ upside this year, and I love them in this opener. The Bears are rolling with Mitchell Trubisky to start the season, but if they had any confidence in him whatsoever they wouldn’t have traded for Nick Foles and then given him a bunch of guaranteed money. Trubisky is going to be looking over his shoulder from the opening snap, which spells doom for the UNC product. The Lions are coming off an abysmal season, but everyone seems to have forgotten that they were looking great early on before Matthew Stafford hurt his back. Now with a healthy Stafford they’re an excellent sleeper team, but oddsmakers haven’t caught up yet. Detroit has a solid offensive line, a very deep backfield, and some great pass-catching options. Pound them here at home.

Game Totals Pick
I also like the under in this spot. Trubisky is an absolute train wreck, and this Lions defense has gotten a lot better since the last time we saw them. The secondary has been completely revamped, with new cornerback duo Jeff Okudah and Desmond Trufant providing a massive upgrade. The signing of linebacker Jamie Collins gives them an immediate leader on that side of the ball, and he’s very familiar with Matt Patricia’s defense from their time with the Patriots together. The strength of this Bears team is still their defense, and Stafford could be a bit rusty coming off such a long hiatus with no preseason to help warm up. With two division rivals both desperate to start the year off with a win, we should see a pretty scrappy game.

Tokens
NFL
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS VS. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS PREDICTIONS

PICKS

IND Colts Win -7.5 Point Spread

Over 45.0 Game Totals

Point Spread Pick
Thee Jacksonville Jaguars will host the Indianapolis Colts here on the first Sunday of NFL action. I’m very high on some of the moves Indianapolis made this offseason, and I think they are going to win big here. Philip Rivers is a huge upgrade over Jacoby Brissett, and people seem to forget that he was playing at an MVP level in 2018. Now reunited with head coach Frank Reich and behind the best offensive line in his career, I’m expecting big things from him. The Jaguars are tanking harder than any team I can remember in recent years, trading away virtually every veteran with any value. The team has been completely stripped down, and head coach Doug Marrone is a dead man walking. The team is going all-in on getting an early draft pick next spring, and I don’t expect them to look too competitive. Without guys like Jalen Ramsey, Calais Campbell, AJ Bouye, and Yannick Ngakoue, they’ve lost virtually all of their defensive talent. Rivers has reportedly looked great in camp, and Indy is going to win this game by multiple scores.

Game Totals Pick
I think the over also makes sense here. Indianapolis is going to get up big in this game early on, as when a coach like Reich has a long time to prepare for a game you know the opening script is going to be great. Jacksonville is starting a bunch of rookies and young guys on defense, and a veteran quarterback like Rivers knows how to take advantage of defenders in over their head. Jacksonville will be playing catch-up, so they will start getting pass-happy quick which will keep the clock stopped. Expect to see D.J. Chark put up some big numbers in garbage time, and Gardner Minshew is going to be letting it sling without hesitation. This one should be pretty high-scoring.

Tokens
NFL Picks
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS PREDICTIONS

LA Chargers Win -3.0 Point Spread

Under 44.0 Game Totals

Point Spread Pick
Joe Burrow will make his highly-anticipated NFL debut here as the Cincinnati Bengals host the Los Angeles Chargers. Unfortunately I don’t think that debut will go too well, and Los Angeles will win this one handily. The Chargers made major upgrades on both sides of the ball. They traded for Pro Bowler Trea Turner and signed right tackle Bryan Bulaga to give them the best offensive line they’ve had in many years, and their skill group is still very enviable with guys like Austin Ekeler, Keenan Allen, Mike Williams, and Hunter Henry. They’ve got one of the best defensive lines in the league with Linval Joseph sliding in between Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram, and a great secondary as well. Cincinnati is a very young team, and the fact that they didn’t have much of a real offseason together will hurt them more than it will most teams. As such I think there is going to be value in fading them early on. Take Los Angeles on the road.

Game Totals Pick
I like the under even more in this spot. Now that Philip Rivers has moved on to Indianapolis and Tyrod Taylor is the starting quarterback, the Chargers are going to go with a run-first strategy. Head coach Anthony Lynn wants them to be a ground-and-pound type team, and to rely on their defense. Against a rookie quarterback, that’s exactly what they will do here. Burrow didn’t even have a preseason to acclimate himself to the NFL game, and now he will be going up against a cornerback duo of Casey Hayward and Chris Harris. That’s a recipe for disaster, and I don’t see Cincinnati scoring much at all here. This should be a very slow game, and I’m not expecting too many fireworks. This is also Taylor’s first start with this team, so there should be an adjustment period there as well.

Tokens
NFL
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS PREDICTIONS

PICKS

TB Buccaneers Win +3.5 Point Spread

Under 49.0 Game Totals

Point Spread Pick
The Tom Brady era of Tampa Bay Buccaneers football will get underway when his new team visits the New Orleans Saints on Sunday. Oh yeah, the Buccaneers also added longtime Brady sidekick tight end Rob Gronkowski in addition to running back Leonard Fournette. In other words, Tampa Bay has very good chance of being a lot better than it was in 2019. And head coach Bruce Arians’ club was actually a lot better than people probably think. The Bucs went 7-9; they just seemed a lot worse because Jameis Winston infamously threw 30 interceptions. How does a team that led the NFL in both passing offense and rushing defense fail to make the playoffs? The answer to that is: throw 30 interceptions. Tampa Bay did not really mess with success this offseason from a defensive standpoint. Ndamukong Suh was brought back and he is reason enough to expect that this team will be dominant against the run once again. The front of Tampa Bay’s 3-4 set also includes Vita Vea and William Gholston—a scary proposition for opposing offenses.

As for the Saints, Drew Brees is back but is also on the wrong side of 40 years old. Alvin Kamara appeared to be holding out but eventually said he wasn’t. Whatever the case, Kamara has not had many reps heading into the 2020 campaign. He already took a step back in terms of production last year, so there is some cause for concern there. On defense the Saints lost safety Vonn Bell, linebacker A.J. Klein, and cornerback Eli Apple. Those departures can and probably will be overcome, but depth is not exactly overflowing on this unit. Take Tampa Bay, but definitely take the 3.5 points as opposed to the moneyline. It would not be overly surprising if the Saints win by a field goal. Of course, a straight up win for Brady in his first game with a new team is by no means out of the question.

Game Totals Pick
Brady may be the greatest of all time, but he is no longer one of the best quarterbacks in football. You can’t blame him, of course; that is just what age does. In his final season with the Patriots, the six-time Super Bowl champion completed only 60.8 percent of his passes (his lowest since 2013) and compiled a rating of 88.0 (also his lowest since 2013). Gronkowski is on the wrong side of 30 (31 years old) and last played in the NFL in 2018. Brady and Gronk also going up against a Saints defense that ranked fourth in the NFL against the run last year. Speaking of that ever-improving defense, it has added safety Malcolm Jenkins and defensive end Margus Hunt as free agents. As for Tampa Bay’s ‘D,’ it not only led the NFL in rushing defense last season but also limited opponents to the worst yards per carry average in the entire league. While the Bucs have a good chance of covering a +3.5 spread, it is because they can keep this game somewhat low scoring–not because Brady is going to set the world on fire right away. Go with the under.

Tokens
NFL
ARIZONA CARDINALS VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS PREDICTIONS

PICKS

ARZ Cardinals Win +7.0 Point Spread

Under 47.5 Game Totals

Point Spread Pick
I’m still not over the bad beat from this game last season. The line closed +9.5, and the 49ers scored with 30 seconds left in the fourth quarter to take a 30-26 lead. They then scored again on the last play of the game when a Larry Fitzgerald lateral went wrong. It turned into a rugby match, and the 49ers scored a meaningless touchdown with time expired to win by 10. These two teams had contrasting offseasons. The 49ers are coming off a Super Bowl appearance and lost some offensive weapons – WR Emmanuel Sanders, WR Marquise Goodwin, OT Joe Staley, and RB Matt Breida. They also lost pass rusher DeForest Buckner, who signed with the Colts. WR Travis Benjamin opted out, Deebo Samuel, rookie wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk and center Ben Garland are dealing with injuries and missed time during practice this week. They look like they could be extremely short-handed on offense heading into Week 1.

The Cardinals made a splash in free agency, signing wide receiver Deandre Hopkins. This gives Kyler Murray a legit number one receiver to work with heading into his second year, and I’m expecting big things. They also added some much-needed help defense. Dre Kirkpatrick should go alongside Patrick Peterson, and Byron Murphy Jr. should improve in his second year in the league. Jordan Phillips, Devon Kennard, and rookie Isaiah Simmons will all improve this stop unit in 2020. The Cardinals took the 49ers to the wire in both games last season. They got stronger on both sides of the ball during the offseason and are catching seven points in the season opener. I like them to cover the spread in Week 1, and I’ll also be placing a small wager on the Cardinals moneyline.

Game Totals Pick
Both games were high-scoring last season (50+ points), but with the 49ers missing so many pass catchers, I lean under 47.5. Shanahan will try and run the ball more in Week 1, which will lead to lower scoring. The Cardinals’ defense was good against the run last year. They ranked sixth in defensive run efficiency, and as mentioned above, the Cardinals should be better on defense this season. The 49ers still have a good defense, themselves, with Joey Bosa and Erik Armstead on the edges and rookie Javon Kinlaw inside. It will also be Murray and Hopkin’s first game together against a defense that ranked second against the pass last season, so things might not get off to a hot start.

Tokens
NFL
DALLAS COWBOYS VS LOS ANGELES RAMS PREDICTIONS

PICKS

LA Rams Win +3.0 Point Spread

Over 51 Game Totals

Point Spread Pick
The first Sunday Night Football of 2020 will see the Los Angeles Rams host the Dallas Cowboys at their new SoFi Stadium. There is plenty of optimism around the Cowboys this year after having a good offseason. They fired Jason Garrett, had a solid draft, and their schedule looks kind. However, I think they are a team to fade in Week 1. They have a lot of moving parts early on which need to settle in – a new head coach, defensive coordinator, starting center, and rookie cornerback. They also are not the same team away from AT&T Stadium and have struggled on the road. They were 3-5 straight up in 2019 and 3-6 in 2018. The Rams have talent on their roster. Six of their nine wins last year came by at least 10 points. A couple of those huge wins were against great teams like the Saints and Seahawks. This team won the NFC just two years ago and is still mostly intact, and it still has one of the best coaches in the league. I lean toward the home underdog to cover the first Sunday Night Football game of the year.

Game Totals Pick
I like the total more than the side in this game. Both sides should have success moving the ball. Dallas had one of the most efficient offenses in the league last year, averaging 27.1 points per game. Kellen Moore will continue to call plays and welcome the addition of wide receive CeeDee Lamb. This offense will be capable of putting up points on any defense in 2020. The Rams also lost some key pieces on defense. Dante Fowler, Clay Matthews, Nickell Robey-Coleman, Eric Weddle, and Cory Littleton all aren’t back in Los Angeles in 2020. The Rams had a down year on offense last year, but Jared Goff still has a bunch of weapons at his disposal – Cooper Kupp, Robert Woods, Tyler Higbee, and rookie running back Cam Akers. Dallas was average on defense last year. It ranked 17th against the pass and 14th against the run last year. Goff should have some success in Week 1. The Cowboys did add Everson Griffen to help with their pass rush, but the Rams had the number one pass-blocking offensive line last year according to adjusted sack rate. The Cowboys also lost number one cornerback Byron Jones to the Dolphins, and he will be replaced by rookie Trevon Diggs. I think we’re in for an entertaining Sunday Night Football.

Tokens
GREEN BAY PACKERS VS. MINNESOTA VIKINGS
Divisional bragging rights will be on the line on Sunday when the Green Bay Packers and the Minnesota Vikings meet at U.S. Bank Stadium.

Oddsmakers opened the Vikings as -3.5-point favorites versus the Packers, while the game's total opened at 46.5.

Minnesota was a 27-10 loser in its last match on the road against the 49ers. They failed to cover the +7-point spread as underdogs, while the total score of 37 sent UNDER bettors to the payout window.

Last time out for Green Bay, they were a 37-20 loser as they battled the 49ers on the road. The Packers failed to cover in the match as a +8-point underdog, while 57 combined points moved the game OVER for totals bettors.

Green Bay:
Team record: 14-4 SU,11-7 ATS
Green Bay is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Green Bay's last 10 games
Green Bay is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road

Minnesota:
Team record: 11-7 SU,10-8 ATS
Minnesota is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 6 games
Minnesota is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games at home

Next up:
Green Bay home to Detroit Sunday, September 20
Minnesota at Indianapolis Sunday, September 20

Tokens
MIAMI DOLPHINS VS. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
The Miami Dolphins and the New England Patriots will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at Gillette Stadium.

Oddsmakers opened the Patriots as -5.5-point favorites versus the Dolphins, while the game's total opened at 43.5.

Last time out for New England, they were a 20-13 loser as they battled the Titans at home. The Patriots failed to cover in the match as a -4.5-point favorite, while 33 combined points moved the game UNDER for totals bettors.

Miami was a 27-24 winner in its last match on the road against the Patriots. They covered the +17-point spread as underdogs, while the total score of 51 sent OVER bettors to the payout window.

Miami:
Team record: 5-11 SU,9-7 ATS
Miami is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Miami is 5-14 SU in its last 19 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Miami's last 7 games

New England:
Team record: 12-5 SU,9-8 ATS
New England is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
New England is 17-5 SU in its last 22 games
New England is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games

Next up:
Miami home to Buffalo Sunday, September 20
New England at Seattle Sunday, September 20

Tokens
CHICAGO BEARS VS. DETROIT LIONS
If familiarity breeds contempt, there should be animosity aplenty on Sunday when the Chicago Bears and the Detroit Lions meet at Ford Field.

Oddsmakers opened the Bears as -1-point favorites versus the Lions, while the game's total opened at 44.5.

Detroit was a 23-20 loser in its last match at home against the Packers. They covered the +13.5-point spread as underdogs, while the total score of 43 sent UNDER bettors to the payout window.

Last time out for Chicago, they were a 21-19 winner as they battled the Vikings on the road. The Bears failed to cover in the match as a -5-point favorite, while 40 combined points moved the game OVER for totals bettors.

Chicago:
Team record: 8-8 SU,4-12 ATS
Chicago is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games
Chicago is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Chicago's last 21 games

Detroit:
Team record: 3-12-1 SU,6-10 ATS
Current Streak: lost 9 straight games.
Detroit is 2-9 ATS in its last 11 games
Detroit is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
Detroit is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home

Next up:
Chicago home to New York Sunday, September 20
Detroit at Green Bay Sunday, September 20

Tokens
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. ATLANTA FALCONS
The Seattle Seahawks and the Atlanta Falcons will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

Oddsmakers opened the Seahawks as -1.5-point favorites versus the Falcons, while the game's total opened at 49.

In their last action, Atlanta was a 28-22 winner on the road against the Buccaneers. They covered the +0-point spread as underdogs, while the combined score (50) was profitable news for OVER bettors.

Last time out for Seattle, they were a 28-23 loser as they battled the Packers on the road. The Seahawks failed to cover in the match as a +4.5-point underdog, while 51 combined points moved the game OVER for totals bettors.

Seattle:
Team record: 12-6 SU,8-9-1 ATS
Seattle is 1-4-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Seattle is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games
Seattle is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games

Atlanta:
Team record: 7-9 SU,8-8 ATS
Current Streak: won 4 straight games.
Atlanta is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Atlanta is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta's last 6 games

Next up:
Seattle home to New England Sunday, September 20
Atlanta at Dallas Sunday, September 20

Tokens
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS. WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM
If familiarity breeds contempt, there should be animosity aplenty on Sunday when the Philadelphia Eagles and the Washington Football Team meet at FedEx Field.

Oddsmakers opened the Eagles as -6-point favorites versus the Football Team, while the game's total opened at 45.

The Redskins were a 47-16 loser in their most recent outing on the road against the Cowboys. They failed to cover the +11.5-point spread as underdogs, while the total score (63) made winners of OVER bettors.

Philadelphia lost its last outing, a 17-9 result against the Seahawks on January 05. The Eagles failed to cover in that game as a -1-point favorite, while the 26 combined points took the game UNDER the total.

Philadelphia:
Team record: 9-8 SU,7-10 ATS
Philadelphia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 9 games
Philadelphia is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games on the road

Washington:
Team record: 3-13 SU,6-10 ATS
Current Streak: lost 4 straight games.
Washington is 5-10 ATS in its last 15 games
Washington is 3-15 SU in its last 18 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games

Next up:
Philadelphia home to Los Angeles Sunday, September 20
Washington at Arizona Sunday, September 20

Tokens
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS VS. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
The Indianapolis Colts and the Jacksonville Jaguars will both be looking to go 1-0 on the season when they meet at TIAA Bank Field on Sunday.

Oddsmakers opened the Colts as -7-point favorites versus the Jaguars, while the game's total opened at 46.5.

Last time out for Jacksonville, they were a 38-20 winner as they battled the Colts at home. The Jaguars covered in the match as a +5.5-point underdog, while 58 combined points moved the game OVER for totals bettors.

In their last action, Indianapolis was a 38-20 loser on the road against the Jaguars. They failed to cover the -5.5-point spread as favorites, while the combined score (58) was profitable news for OVER bettors.

Indianapolis:
Team record: 7-9 SU,7-7-2 ATS
Indianapolis is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Indianapolis is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
Indianapolis is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road

Jacksonville:
Team record: 6-10 SU,7-9 ATS
Jacksonville is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Jacksonville is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
Jacksonville is 4-8-1 ATS in its last 13 games at home

Next up:
Indianapolis home to Minnesota Sunday, September 20
Jacksonville at Tennessee Sunday, September 20

Tokens
CLEVELAND BROWNS VS. BALTIMORE RAVENS
Divisional bragging rights will be on the line on Sunday when the Cleveland Browns and the Baltimore Ravens meet at M&T Bank Stadium.

Oddsmakers opened the Ravens as -10-point favorites versus the Browns, while the game's total opened at 49.

Baltimore was a 28-12 loser in its last match at home against the Titans. They failed to cover the -10-point spread as favorites, while the total score of 40 sent UNDER bettors to the payout window.

Last time out for Cleveland, they were a 33-23 loser as they battled the Bengals on the road. The Browns failed to cover in the match as a -2.5-point favorite, while 56 combined points moved the game OVER for totals bettors.

Cleveland:
Team record: 6-10 SU,5-10-1 ATS
Current Streak: lost 3 straight games.
Cleveland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Cleveland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games

Baltimore:
Team record: 14-3 SU,10-6-1 ATS
Baltimore is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games
Baltimore is 12-1 SU in its last 13 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baltimore's last 6 games

Next up:
Cleveland home to Cincinnati Thursday, September 17
Baltimore at Houston Sunday, September 20

Tokens
NEW YORK JETS VS. BUFFALO BILLS
Bills Stadium has a Week 1 contest on tap for Sunday as the New York Jets and the Buffalo Bills play their season openers.

Oddsmakers opened the Bills as -6.5-point favorites versus the Jets, while the game's total opened at 40.

In their last action, Buffalo was a 22-19 loser on the road against the Texans. They failed to cover the +2.5-point spread as underdogs, while the combined score (41) was profitable news for UNDER bettors.

New York was a 13-6 winner in its last match on the road against the Bills. They covered the -1-point spread as favorites, while the total score of 19 sent UNDER bettors to the payout window.

New York:
Team record: 7-9 SU,7-9 ATS
NY Jets is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
NY Jets is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of NY Jets's last 6 games

Buffalo:
Team record: 10-7 SU,9-7-1 ATS
Buffalo is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Buffalo is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Buffalo's last 7 games

Next up:
New York home to San Francisco Sunday, September 20
Buffalo at Miami Sunday, September 20

Tokens
LAS VEGAS RAIDERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS
The fans at Bank of America Stadium will be treated to a game between the Las Vegas Raiders and the Carolina Panthers when they take their seats on Sunday.

Oddsmakers opened the Panthers as -1-point favorites versus the Raiders, while the game's total opened at 46.5.

Carolina lost its last outing, a 42-10 result against the Saints on December 29. The Panthers failed to cover in that game as a +14-point underdog, while the 52 combined points took the game OVER the total.

Oakland lost its last outing, a 16-15 result against the Broncos on December 29. The Raiders covered in that game as a +5.5-point underdog, while the 31 combined points took the game UNDER the total.

Las Vegas:
Team record: 7-9 SU,8-8 ATS
Las Vegas is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
Las Vegas is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Las Vegas's last 7 games

Carolina:
Team record: 5-11 SU,6-9-1 ATS
Current Streak: lost 8 straight games.
Carolina is 0-4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Carolina is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Carolina's last 6 games

Next up:
Las Vegas home to New Orleans Monday, September 21
Carolina at Tampa Bay Sunday, September 20

Tokens
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS VS. CINCINNATI BENGALS
The Los Angeles Chargers and the Cincinnati Bengals will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at Paul Brown Stadium.

Oddsmakers opened the Chargers as -3.5-point favorites versus the Bengals, while the game's total opened at 45.5.

The Bengals were a 33-23 winner in their most recent outing at home against the Browns. They covered the +2.5-point spread as underdogs, while the total score (56) made winners of OVER bettors.

Last time out for Los Angeles, they were a 31-21 loser as they battled the Chiefs on the road. The Chargers failed to cover in the match as a +9.5-point underdog, while 52 combined points moved the game OVER for totals bettors.

Los Angeles:
Team record: 5-11 SU,4-11-1 ATS
LA Chargers is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games
LA Chargers is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Chargers's last 5 games

Cincinnati:
Team record: 2-14 SU,6-9-1 ATS
Cincinnati is 3-6-1 ATS in its last 10 games
Cincinnati is 2-16 SU in its last 18 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 5 games

Next up:
Los Angeles home to Kansas City Sunday, September 20
Cincinnati at Cleveland Thursday, September 17

Tokens
ARIZONA CARDINALS VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
The Arizona Cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers will meet on the gridiron at Levi's Stadium on Sunday in a battle of division rivals.

Oddsmakers opened the 49ers as -7.5-point favorites versus the Cardinals, while the game's total opened at 44.5.

The 49ers were a 31-20 loser in their most recent outing on the road against the Chiefs. They failed to cover the +1.5-point spread as underdogs, while the total score (51) made winners of UNDER bettors.

Arizona was a 31-24 loser in its last match on the road against the Rams. They earned a push of the +7-point spread as underdogs, while the total score of 55 sent OVER bettors to the payout window.

Arizona:
Team record: 5-10-1 SU,9-5-2 ATS
Arizona is 2-2-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Arizona is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games
Arizona is 6-1-2 ATS in its last 9 games on the road

San Francisco:
Team record: 15-4 SU,11-7-1 ATS
San Francisco is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games
San Francisco is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
San Francisco is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home

Next up:
Arizona home to Washington Sunday, September 20
San Francisco at New York Sunday, September 20

Tokens
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the New Orleans Saints will be battling on the gridiron at Mercedes-Benz Superdome on Sunday in season-opening action.

Oddsmakers opened the Saints as -4.5-point favorites versus the Buccaneers, while the game's total opened at 49.5.

New Orleans was a 26-20 loser in its last match at home against the Vikings. They failed to cover the -7-point spread as favorites, while the total score of 46 sent UNDER bettors to the payout window.

Last time out for Tampa Bay, they were a 28-22 loser as they battled the Falcons at home. The Buccaneers failed to cover in the match as a +0-point underdog, while 50 combined points moved the game OVER for totals bettors.

Tampa Bay:
Team record: 7-9 SU,5-9-2 ATS
Tampa Bay is 3-7-2 ATS in its last 12 games
Tampa Bay is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Tampa Bay's last 14 games

New Orleans:
Team record: 13-4 SU,11-6 ATS
New Orleans is 11-4 ATS in its last 15 games
New Orleans is 12-3 SU in its last 15 games
New Orleans is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home

Next up:
Tampa Bay home to Carolina Sunday, September 20
New Orleans at Las Vegas Monday, September 21

Tokens
DALLAS COWBOYS VS. LOS ANGELES RAMS
SoFi Stadium has a Week 1 contest on tap for Sunday as the Dallas Cowboys and the Los Angeles Rams play their season openers.

Oddsmakers opened the Cowboys as -2.5-point favorites versus the Rams, while the game's total opened at 50.

Los Angeles was a 31-24 winner in its last match at home against the Cardinals. They earned a push of the -7-point spread as favorites, while the total score of 55 sent OVER bettors to the payout window.

In their last action, Dallas was a 47-16 winner at home against the Redskins. They covered the -11.5-point spread as favorites, while the combined score (63) was profitable news for OVER bettors.

Dallas:
Team record: 8-8 SU,9-7 ATS
Dallas is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 13 of Dallas's last 19 games
Dallas is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games on the road

Los Angeles:
Team record: 9-7 SU,10-5-1 ATS
LA Rams is 14-6-1 ATS in its last 21 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Rams's last 6 games
LA Rams is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home

Next up:
Dallas home to Atlanta Sunday, September 20
Los Angeles at Philadelphia Sunday, September 20

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88mp
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com