Schmuck With Earflaps Goes Nuclear On Netanyahu

Search

Banned
Tokens
With what intent did you enter this thread?
When you learn to treat others with respect and not label them for their efforts you'll receive same. At least from me.

That's laughable. I treated you with respect for 15+ years. It was you who started to insult me continuously. Occasionally I fire back, but usually not, so save your BS for someone who doesn't know you, and will buy it, or your racist, fascist, terrorist supporting buddies down here.
I entered this thread because I am disgusted by Bibi's actions in this instance, and posted some articles that reflect my view on the matter, much like you did. In spite of his personal feelings about Obama, you don't do what he did and bypass the Office, and not expect to have your relationship with that Country somewhat diminished. Like the common sense Israeli's said, they need America, but when Israel's leader keeps poking at it, it does nothing good for Israel.

Rx Normal
Tokens
Bibi's next move should be to unleash Mosad. Do what the gutless RINOs in Congress have refused to do and take down the ineligible tyrant using Mosad's stellar intelligence capabilities to expose and and humiliate the biggest fraud in history on a global stage.

Back in 2005, the Russians detained, then Sen. Obama and Sen. Lugar at their airport for 3 hours demanding to see both their passports and search their plane - another inconvenient fact about Hussein's dubious background reported by the foreign press, but completely ignored by the treasonous lamestream media. What did the Russians suspect? Italian sources reported the Russians believed Obama was a British spy. Not an American spy, a British spy. Now why would they believe something like that? (Why did Hussein return the Winston Churchill bust?) Hmmmmm.....

Probably for the same reason Obama's passport records were broken into in 2007 and tampered with, and the key witness was later shot and killed in cold blood.

Would Mosad know if Obama was American or Kenyan? You betcha.

Just because the gutless, contemptible RINOs in Washington fear the wrath of black rioters, doesn't mean Bibi can't write history and put an end to this ruling class chicanery and criminal corruption once and for all.

Mr. Prime Minister, I know you love America as much as America loves you - time to go nuclear on the Jew-hating Mooslim Kenyan.

Banned
Tokens
Bibi's next move should be to unleash Mosad. Do what the gutless RINOs in Congress have refused to do and take down the ineligible tyrant using Mosad's stellar intelligence capabilities to expose and and humiliate the biggest fraud in history on a global stage.

Back in 2005, the Russians detained, then Sen. Obama and Sen. Lugar at their airport for 3 hours demanding to see both their passports and search their plane - another inconvenient fact about Hussein's dubious background reported by the foreign press, but completely ignored by the treasonous lamestream media. What did the Russians suspect? Italian sources reported the Russians believed Obama was a British spy. Not an American spy, a British spy. Now why would they believe something like that? (Why did Hussein return the Winston Churchill bust?) Hmmmmm.....

Probably for the same reason Obama's passport records were broken into in 2007 and tampered with, and the key witness was later shot and killed in cold blood.

Would Mosad know if Obama was American or Kenyan? You betcha.

Just because the gutless, contemptible RINOs in Washington fear the wrath of black rioters, doesn't mean Bibi can't write history and put an end to this ruling class chicanery and criminal corruption once and for all.

Mr. Prime Minister, I know you love America as much as America loves you - time to go nuclear on the Jew-hating Mooslim Kenyan.

This is the sickness you're now aligned with on this topic Scotty. Hope you're happy with your choices. face)(*^%

Rx Normal
Tokens
This is the sickness you're now aligned with on this topic Scotty. Hope you're happy with your choices. face)(*^%

Facts are a bitch.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2005/08/28/us-senators-detained-in-russia/

Who's your daddy, sewer rat?

obama_flag.jpg

Tokens
That's laughable. I treated you with respect for 15+ years. It was you who started to insult me continuously. Occasionally I fire back, but usually not, so save your BS for someone who doesn't know you, and will buy it, or your racist, fascist, terrorist supporting buddies down here.
I entered this thread because I am disgusted by Bibi's actions in this instance, and posted some articles that reflect my view on the matter, much like you did. In spite of his personal feelings about Obama, you don't do what he did and bypass the Office, and not expect to have your relationship with that Country somewhat diminished. Like the common sense Israeli's said, they need America, but when Israel's leader keeps poking at it, it does nothing good for Israel.

See there you go again. When I address you, I address YOU only. There is much I disagree about with the posters you refer to (no names need be mentioned) but unlike you and many of them, when I have a disagreement about an issue with another poster I don't want to redo the battle ad nauseum. But sorry, your attempt to throw me in the boat with those you deem terrorist = fail. When it comes to terrorism in these forums, you can bet for 15+ years I've been foreshadowing acts of Jihad. So if anyone is anti-terror......

You can say you're disgusted by Bibi's actions all you want. But you can't articulate what he does that so offends you. He is charged with protecting his nation from an existential threat of Iranian nukes and jihadi groups. If anyone has been betrayed it is him. He should do whatever he can including speak to our congress (horrors!) in order to ensure the safety of his nation. It is Obama who has diminished our relationship with Israel, not Bibi.

You're the one who said, "give Iran 6 months," not me. That was more than 6 months ago. Iran continues its global campaign of murder, while Obama shuts down the investigations showing he's willing to do anything to achieve a bad deal as Iran marches toward the day they can blackmail the entire world. Meanwhile Israel's enemies keep attacking through war and bogus laws. Are you blind or just feigning blindness? Because your words sound like those of an enemy.

And you say you praise Israel for fighting back? Yet Obama is a warmonger when we hit ISIS through the air? You make no sense.

Banned
Tokens

Tokens
Time to Take It to Iran - Dennis Ross, Eric Edelman and Ray Takeyh (Politico)

• [*]During the course of the nuclear negotiations over the past year, Iran has been the beneficiary of a generous catalogue of concessions from the West, which has conceded to Iranian enrichment and agreed that Tehran need not scale back the number of its centrifuges significantly or dismantle any facilities and could have an industrial-size program after passage of a period of time. Khamenei's negotiators are pressing for more concessions while not offering any of their own.
    [*]Hence it is time to acknowledge that we need a revamped coercive strategy, one that threatens Iran's influence in the Middle East and its standing at home. And the pattern of concessions at the negotiating table must stop if there is to be an acceptable agreement.
    [*]Iranian officials must come to understand that there will be no further concessions to reach an accord and that time is running out for negotiations. Iran needs to see that we are not so concerned about reaching a deal on the nuclear issue that we are indifferent to its behavior in the region.
    [*]Along these lines, the U.S. should consider a political warfare campaign against Tehran to complement its economic sanctions policy. The administration officials and its broadcast services should draw attention to the unsavory nature of the theocratic regime and its repressive behavior.
  • American diplomats should not be afraid to walk away from the table and even suspend the talks should they continue to meet an unyielding Iran. They need to clearly signal that we don't need an agreement as much as they do and that we are prepared to create conditions for international support for increased pressure.

Dennis Ross served as a special assistant to President Obama from 2009 to 2011. Eric Edelman served as undersecretary of defense during the George W. Bush administration. Ray Takeyh is a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations.

Rx Normal
Tokens
The only "fact" was they were detained. All the rest is made up garbage. Speaking of made up garbage, How's that Universe shattering, Earth changing stuff about Obama's Birth Certificate coming along, you sick, fascist, racist slime? Is the info coming any day now??? You should stick to your gay dating sites, Purple Flower Sicko.
canada%20Joe.jpeg

Actually, too bad for you everything I said is 100% fact.

- in 2005, the Russians detained Obama for 3 hours, for reasons the lamestream media never bothered investigating or reporting

- Obama's passport records were breached and tampered with in 2007

- the main suspect of said breaching was shot and killed - no leads or suspects to this date

- first order of business after the Kenyan was sworn in was send the Churchill bust back to our British allies - an ominous sign of things to come

Sorry, all facts. And yes, it gets worse...much worse.

You're a drone and the King you worship is a fraud.

Bitch.

Banned
Tokens
See there you go again. When I address you, I address YOU only. There is much I disagree about with the posters you refer to (no names need be mentioned) but unlike you and many of them, when I have a disagreement about an issue with another poster I don't want to redo the battle ad nauseum. But sorry, your attempt to throw me in the boat with those you deem terrorist = fail. When it comes to terrorism in these forums, you can bet for 15+ years I've been foreshadowing acts of Jihad. So if anyone is anti-terror......

You can say you're disgusted by Bibi's actions all you want. But you can't articulate what he does that so offends you. He is charged with protecting his nation from an existential threat of Iranian nukes and jihadi groups. If anyone has been betrayed it is him. He should do whatever he can including speak to our congress (horrors!) in order to ensure the safety of his nation. It is Obama who has diminished our relationship with Israel, not Bibi.

You're the one who said, "give Iran 6 months," not me. That was more than 6 months ago. Iran continues its global campaign of murder, while Obama shuts down the investigations showing he's willing to do anything to achieve a bad deal as Iran marches toward the day they can blackmail the entire world. Meanwhile Israel's enemies keep attacking through war and bogus laws. Are you blind or just feigning blindness? Because your words sound like those of an enemy.

And you say you praise Israel for fighting back? Yet Obama is a warmonger when we hit ISIS through the air? You make no sense.

I articulated it very well. It is Bibi's responsibility, as the leader of Israel, to foster the smoothest relations possible, with it's most important and closest ally, America. By doing what he's doing, dealing with Boner directly, poking Obama whenever he can, going over his head, who like it or not, IS The POTUS, instead of dealing the POTUS, he is failing at that task, and letting down and potentially endangering his Nation.
Do you think it would be proper if Obama went to Israel and only met with Tzipi Livni, and threw himself in the Internal affairs of Israel?

As long as Iran is engaged in talks, they are not further developing their Nuclear capabilities, and are subject to inspections . While I had hoped that it would be wrapped up awhile ago, that has not come to pass, but it is to ours, and Israel's, and the rest of the world's benefit, to keep them engaged, and not take actions that will end the talks.
Obama IS a warmonger when he goes back into Iraq, goes into Syria, talks about stupid Red Lines. He was elected to get us and keep us out of wars, not start new ones and extend old ones. ISIS is a problem best dealt with by Regional forces, not led by America. Our involvement in front just leads to their increased recruitment and gaining of power and legitimacy.

Banned
Tokens
Actually, too bad for you everything I said is 100% fact.

- in 2005, the Russians detained Obama for 3 hours, for reasons the lamestream media never bothered investigating or reporting

- Obama's passport records were breached and tampered with in 2007

- the main suspect of said breaching was shot and killed - no leads or suspects to this date

- first order of business after the Kenyan was sworn in was send the Churchill bust back to our British allies - an ominous sign of things to come

Sorry, all facts. And yes, it gets worse...much worse.

You're a drone and the King you worship is a fraud.

Bitch.

Of course, since you continue to call an American Citizen a Kenyan, and continue to make up shit about him that is entirely false and has been discredited by Legitimate sources, you show who the fraud is in this discussion, as always, Purple Flower Sicko.
canada%20Joe.jpeg

Tokens
I articulated it very well. It is Bibi's responsibility, as the leader of Israel, to foster the smoothest relations possible, with it's most important and closest ally, America. By doing what he's doing, dealing with Boner directly, poking Obama whenever he can, going over his head, who like it or not, IS The POTUS, instead of dealing the POTUS, he is failing at that task, and letting down and potentially endangering his Nation.
Do you think it would be proper if Obama went to Israel and only met with Tzipi Livni, and threw himself in the Internal affairs of Israel?

As long as Iran is engaged in talks, they are not further developing their Nuclear capabilities, and are subject to inspections . While I had hoped that it would be wrapped up awhile ago, that has not come to pass, but it is to ours, and Israel's, and the rest of the world's benefit, to keep them engaged, and not take actions that will end the talks.
Obama IS a warmonger when he goes back into Iraq, goes into Syria, talks about stupid Red Lines. He was elected to get us and keep us out of wars, not start new ones and extend old ones. ISIS is a problem best dealt with by Regional forces, not led by America. Our involvement in front just leads to their increased recruitment and gaining of power and legitimacy.

This is warped thinking and jumping to conclusions at its worst. You and I will NEVER agree on anything yet I start a thread when a new event occurs and you have to keep bringing this silliness into it. Bibi cares nothing about Obama's feelings; he's in survival mode. He'd like good relations with our administration R or D and I'm sure he'd like to be reelected. But he is putting Israel's safety ahead of all of that. And by extension our safety because our nation's and Israel while not exactly the same have similar values and desired outcomes. But not Obama. For him it's all ego. He acts like a petulant child because Bibi knows he's endangering the whole free world and doesn't kiss his ring. Meanwhile he'll bend over to take rawdog from Sunni and Shia extremist kings and dictators. Talk about "Wrong Way!" (Edit: Boehner does not compare to Livni. Our countries and Israel work much differently regarding internal politics, despite our shared values. Not going to explain that any further. You already have shown you can't grasp the basics of the dangerous situation facing the world and American politics, so you'll never get Israeli politics.)

Guesser how long do you want to debate? I could do that on real issues but you don't live in the real world. Just like Obama you live in the world as you wish it existed. Your statements on Iran are 100% false. These things are not happening, not even close. Now you're going left of KooKoo Kucinich when you say Obama should do nothing and let a virulent version of Sharia just slice heads throughout the entire Middle East. When real world events are already occurring outside that region that prove you wrong. If anything Obama acted too late! You think somehow after ISIS controls half the Middle East the US and the world will be a Shangra La. They're actively recruiting American children. And I can't keep begging you to wake up boy. Your synapses just keep misfiring.

Banned
Tokens
This is warped thinking and jumping to conclusions at its worst. You and I will NEVER agree on anything yet I start a thread when a new event occurs and you have to keep bringing this silliness into it. Bibi cares nothing about Obama's feelings; he's in survival mode. He'd like good relations with our administration R or D and I'm sure he'd like to be reelected. But he is putting Israel's safety ahead of all of that. And by extension our safety because our nation's and Israel while not exactly the same have similar values and desired outcomes. But not Obama. For him it's all ego. He acts like a petulant child because Bibi knows he's endangering the whole free world and doesn't kiss his ring. Meanwhile he'll bend over to take rawdog from Sunni and Shia extremist kings and dictators. Talk about "Wrong Way!" (Edit: Boehner does not compare to Livni. Our countries and Israel work much differently regarding internal politics, despite our shared values. Not going to explain that any further. You already have shown you can't grasp the basics of the dangerous situation facing the world and American politics, so you'll never get Israeli politics.)

Guesser how long do you want to debate? I could do that on real issues but you don't live in the real world. Just like Obama you live in the world as you wish it existed. Your statements on Iran are 100% false. These things are not happening, not even close. Now you're going left of KooKoo Kucinich when you say Obama should do nothing and let a virulent version of Sharia just slice heads throughout the entire Middle East. When real world events are already occurring outside that region that prove you wrong. If anything Obama acted too late! You think somehow after ISIS controls half the Middle East the US and the world will be a Shangra La. They're actively recruiting American children. And I can't keep begging you to wake up boy. Your synapses just keep misfiring.

Of course, I never said the bolded part. I have continuously said there should be an International task force, of which we are a part, LED by Regional powers, to fight ISIS and their ilk. Their area, their War. No US Troop involvement, but support, advice etc, absolutely.
You are correct, you and I will NEVER agree on this, and thankfully most of the Jewish world, and the rest of the World agrees with me. Your blind hatred of anything and everything Obama(schmuck with earflaps??) rules your view, not what is best for Israel. Bibi IS in survival mode, his own, not his Nation's sadly, and he is taking reckless actions that could potentially endanger Israel, unless, hopefully, he is replaced in power by leaders more concerned with Israel's safety, then their own personal view of the POTUS. Obama is the best friend Israel and Bibi has, By ALOT, but when Bibi keeps treating him like shit, he's going to weaken that friendship, and his nation suffers because of his ego, his childlike petulance, and his political ambitions.

Rx Normal
Tokens
Of course, since you continue to call an American Citizen a Kenyan, and continue to make up shit about him that is entirely false and has been discredited by Legitimate sources, you show who the fraud is in this discussion, as always, Purple Flower Sicko.
canada%20Joe.jpeg

"discredited by Legitimate sources" :pointer:

Passport files of candidates breached
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23736254/...sport-files-candidates-breached/#.VMbeYf7F98E

Key witness in passport fraud case fatally shot
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/apr/19/key-witness-in-passport-fraud-case-fatally-shot/

52aa2e39cd105a74afc66df33f8ae76760248fce505ac60bc4d2f0c7696f014a.jpg

Banned
Tokens
"discredited by Legitimate sources" :pointer:

Passport files of candidates breached
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23736254/...sport-files-candidates-breached/#.VMbeYf7F98E

Key witness in passport fraud case fatally shot
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/apr/19/key-witness-in-passport-fraud-case-fatally-shot/

52aa2e39cd105a74afc66df33f8ae76760248fce505ac60bc4d2f0c7696f014a.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/26/passport-snooping-not-lim_n_93626.html

[h=1]Passport Snooping Not Limited To Famous Politicians[/h]
ap_wire.png
| By MATTHEW LEE

Posted: 04/03/2008 5:12 am EDT Updated: 05/25/2011 12:30 pm EDT

WASHINGTON — State Department workers viewed passport applications containing personal information about high-profile Americans, including the late Playboy playmate Anna Nicole Smith, at least 20 times since January 2007, The Associated Press has learned.
That total is far more than disclosed last week with the news that presidential candidates Hillary Rodham Clinton, John McCain and Barack Obama had been victims of improper snooping.
An internal department review has found the additional instances of department employees or contractors looking at computerized passport files of politicians and celebrities, according to preliminary results.

It has not been determined if the new cases also involved improper peeking, officials familiar with the review said Wednesday. Smith's case, however, seems legitimate, the officials said. The review is not complete and the exact number of cases was not yet clear.
They spoke on condition of anonymity because the review is going on at the same time as the department's own watchdog investigates passport record security related to the breaches involving the White House candidates.
Smith, 39, died in February 2007 death from an accidental overdose in Florida and was buried in the Bahamas, where she had moved in 2006. The review of her passport file appears to have come after a legitimate request from the U.S. Embassy in the Bahamas for information needed to complete her death certificate, the officials said.
Supervisors recorded each instance a file was viewed because the applications in question belonged to members of a select group of several hundred citizens whose passport files were "flagged" for extra protection due to their visibility, the officials said. Among these people are government leaders, movie stars and athletes, the officials said.
The list maintained by Bureau of Consular Affairs has included as many as 500 people at any one time, they said. The list is kept secret partly to deter workers from making unauthorized inquiries into high-profile records. Although there are no formal criteria for inclusion, people on the list are deemed to warrant special consideration because of their public status, the officials said.
The investigation begun by the department's inspector general after last week's disclosure covers some of the same ground as the internal review but also will examine whether the searches of the candidates' records were politically motivated. Thus far, officials say they believe that snooping resulted from "imprudent curiosity."
Two contractors were fired and a third disciplined for breaching Obama's records three times and McCain's records once. A department employee who looked at Clinton's file as part of a training exercise was reprimanded.
The companies that provided the contractors _ Stanley Inc., of Arlington, Va., and The Analysis Corp., or TAC, of McLean, Va. _ have said their employees' actions were unauthorized and not consistent with company policies.
Accessing any of the flagged files triggers an automatic notification that the record has been viewed. That allows supervisors to check whether it was done for a legitimate reason, such as an official request for verification of information contained in an actual passport.
The review being conducted by Patrick Kennedy, undersecretary of state for management, is expected to result in increased security measures for the passport files of flagged individuals, the officials said.
The most likely step would mean special security for those records, making them accessible to passport employees only after they get permission to view them from a supervisor, the officials said.
That restriction now applies to the files of the three candidates. Kennedy hopes to have it cover all high-profile records before the inspector general's report is completed and ahead of congressional hearings on passport security, the officials said.
In addition, Kennedy wants to expand the list to more than 500 individuals, they said.
But that is unlikely to pre-empt calls for a separate Justice Department investigation into whether the breaches of the candidates' files violated federal laws. Nor would it address concerns that the files of millions of people not considered high-profile enough for the extra protection may also have been improperly accessed.
It is unclear what the contractors might have seen in the candidates' records. Passport applications typically contain only basic personal information such as name, citizenship, age, Social Security number and place of birth. The files generally would not list countries the person has traveled to.
But Passport Services maintain other records that can include information such as marriages overseas, court orders, arrest warrants and medical and financial reports. Further, outside "users" _ including other government agencies and foreign governments _ may be given certain information.
But the department says extraneous information would be included in passport application files only under rare circumstances, such as suspected fraud. Also, foreign governments are not given access to the U.S. electronic system that contains the files, it said.

How's that Birth Certificate Universe Shattering Info coming along, Purple Flower Sicko? You and the Truth are as unfamiliar with each othe,r as a straight male would be posing in a Purple Flower Patch.
canada%20Joe.jpeg

Rx Normal
Tokens
Former Science adviser to Benjamin Netanyahu : Obama Birth Certificate a Total Fraud

"The publication of such a blatantly fake document about something so basic as the birthplace of Mr. Obama, should raise great concern about the suitability of the person who is holding the reins on the most powerful country of the World."

"Moreover, the lack of action on the part of the members of the United States House of Representatives and Senate, as well as the courts of the United States, despite many previous appeals to these three branches of American government, also raise a concern about how the governmental institutions of the reputedly best, and certainly the most important democracy in the Free World have avoided this issue."

(Israel Hanukoglu, Ph.D)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...rth-Certificate.htm+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

:aktion033
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course the Jew-hater's lame childish wrath against Bibi and Israel makes perfect sense on so many levels.

119445_600-515x482.jpg

Banned
Tokens
Former Science adviser to Benjamin Netanyahu : Obama Birth Certificate a Total Fraud

"The publication of such a blatantly fake document about something so basic as the birthplace of Mr. Obama, should raise great concern about the suitability of the person who is holding the reins on the most powerful country of the World."

"Moreover, the lack of action on the part of the members of the United States House of Representatives and Senate, as well as the courts of the United States, despite many previous appeals to these three branches of American government, also raise a concern about how the governmental institutions of the reputedly best, and certainly the most important democracy in the Free World have avoided this issue."

(Israel Hanukoglu, Ph.D)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...rth-Certificate.htm+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course the Jew-hater's lame childish wrath against Bibi and Israel makes perfect sense on so many levels.

Beautiful. Keep the shit coming and further ridiculing yourself, if that's even possible.
canada%20Joe.jpeg

Obama Conspiracy Theories Fishing for gold coins in a bucket of mud since 2008

[h=1]Israeli biochemist goes birther[/h] By Dr. Conspiracy on September 11, 2012 in Birth Certificate
Birthers thrive on faux experts, and we have another birth certificate analysis with a coat of credibility painted on in the form a report at “Israel Science and Technology Homepage.”
It appears that this official-sounding web site is just one guy, Israel Hanukoglu, who snagged a good domain, and built some hyperlinks to articles on science, particularly by Israeli or Jewish scientists. Hanukoglu has a somewhat distinguished scientific career in biochemistry and one wonders why he would publish an article analyzing Barack Obama’s birth certificate, an analysis that is naive even by birther standards. His essential argument is that the birth certificate is a fake because some parts of things are in one clipping region (usually called “layer”) and other parts are in another. A scientist might have bothered to do an experiment, like scanning a birth certificate himself, and if he had he might have found the same layer separation that I did when I tried the experiment.
Israel Hanukoglu is just another crank birther conspiracy theorist with no credentials in what he’s writing about. He doesn’t even pretend to employ the scientific method with experiment, nor does he cite sources with credentials any better than his.
The report links to The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office birther report of Mara Zebest, The American Thinker, WorldNet Daily, and other equally eminent scientific peer-reviewed journals. It appears we have full-tilt conspiracy crankery brewing, as he says:
Moreover, the lack of action on the part of the members of the United States House of Representatives and Senate, as well as the courts of the United States, despite many previous appeals to these three branches of American government, also raise a concern about how the governmental institutions of the reputedly best, and certainly the most important democracy in the Free World have avoided this issue.
What’s the motivation behind this article? Perhaps Hanukoglu explains it himself:
In my report of March 9, I said that with Barack Obama in the White House, the American government has become an overt enemy. I noted that Obama has made appointments of persons who are openly hostile to Israel. Like him and various Israeli politicians, they advocate an Arab-Islamic state in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza. This would lead to Israel’s demise.
Update:
This Israeli page is over a year old, just updated with more hyperlinks. It was already online in May of 2011, explaining why the analysis is so primitive.
Update 2:
Deleted
Since the publication of this article, the subject web page has been deleted. When I wrote the article, I left a contact form comment on the site noting that the article was easily debunked and embracing conspiracy theories made Israeli science look bad. The disappearance could have been the result of other criticism than mine (more likely), or perhaps the page is being updated with a modern version of birther image crankery. An older version of the article is still accessible from the Internet Wayback Machine.
Update 3:
It’s back
http://www.science.co.il/Obama-Birth-Certificate.htm
Israel Hanukoglu, Israel Science and Technology

Rx Normal
Tokens
"Dr. Conspiracy" (paid Obot)....I knew it was only a matter of time before you ventured into that sewer trying to prop up your phony King.

:missingte

10570321_10152278818563549_4284246365363541843_n.jpg

Tokens
Of course, I never said the bolded part. I have continuously said there should be an International task force, of which we are a part, LED by Regional powers, to fight ISIS and their ilk. Their area, their War. No US Troop involvement, but support, advice etc, absolutely.
You are correct, you and I will NEVER agree on this, and thankfully most of the Jewish world, and the rest of the World agrees with me. Your blind hatred of anything and everything Obama(schmuck with earflaps??) rules your view, not what is best for Israel. Bibi IS in survival mode, his own, not his Nation's sadly, and he is taking reckless actions that could potentially endanger Israel, unless, hopefully, he is replaced in power by leaders more concerned with Israel's safety, then their own personal view of the POTUS. Obama is the best friend Israel and Bibi has, By ALOT, but when Bibi keeps treating him like shit, he's going to weaken that friendship, and his nation suffers because of his ego, his childlike petulance, and his political ambitions.

Of course there SHOULD BE a regional force. DUH! But THAT isn't the world we live in, and that is what you fail to grasp, every single time. The US is the leader of the free world. The hesitant and weak look toward us. That's the REAL WORLD. It is American might that must lead the way when terrorists try to fill a vacuum and create and expand a terror state. When we slink back our enemies are emboldened. I wish Israel could join that fight as well, but we keep tying Her hands.

It is my views that are mainstream as much as you try to paint a picture. You and your ilk are on the fringe, especially in the Jewish world. You guys just talk a lot, and too loudly. But your views are EXTREME LEFT. I do not blindly hate Obama. My Dad (may he rest in Shalom!) and I were on the phone when Obama announced OBLs death. We were cheering, and loudly. Obama himself has taught me he cannot be trusted or truthful. Bibi does what is best for Israel, not himself. His life proves it, but your blindness to it doesn't surprise me. Nor does your blindness to what happens to Israel when the Israeli Left holds sway, proven by the body count. Obama, Israel's best friend? You are warped beyond belief. Please feel free to either stop or continue repeating this drivel. The only difference between you and Conrad is you haven't squealed "Free Palestine!" yet.

Rx Normal
Tokens

Dude, you have your head so far up the Kenyan's ass if you just STFU for once and listened quietly late at night, you would be able to hear him bowing and praising Allah. :puke1:

Senator Obama's Passport Records Broken Into: We Must Learn The Truth

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steven-g-brant/senator-obamas-passport-r_b_92673.html

"I have a very central concern in general.... that we have lost a lot of our ability to know what's really going on (vs. what our elected officials tell us is going on). We cannot be informed citizens - which is the fundamental premise for a healthy democracy - if we don't insist that information is accurate... produced with honesty and integrity."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newsflash: We still don't know the truth, and the key witness was shot and killed. Yep, sounds like your run-of-the-mill geek who spends his time hacking celeb nudies.

Duhhhhhhhhh....calling Snopes.

Duhhhhhhhhh....calling Dr. Constipated.

Banned
Tokens
Dude, you have your head so far up the Kenyan's ass if you just STFU for once and listened quietly late at night, you would be able to hear him bowing and praising Allah. :puke1:

Senator Obama's Passport Records Broken Into: We Must Learn The Truth

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steven-g-brant/senator-obamas-passport-r_b_92673.html

"I have a very central concern in general.... that we have lost a lot of our ability to know what's really going on (vs. what our elected officials tell us is going on). We cannot be informed citizens - which is the fundamental premise for a healthy democracy - if we don't insist that information is accurate... produced with honesty and integrity."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newsflash: We still don't know the truth, and the key witness was shot and killed. Yep, sounds like your run-of-the-mill geek who spends his time hacking celeb nudies.

Duhhhhhhhhh....calling Snopes.

Duhhhhhhhhh....calling Dr. Constipated.

There WAS some truth in your article. "The days of taking the Bush administration's word for why anything has happened - without a verifiable, independent investigation proving them right or wrong - are over."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyB69
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com