Papadopoulos plea deal has opened up Jeff Sessions to perjury charges

Search

Tokens
Married for 33 years now, involved for 37 years

But back in the day, I just went for it. If she stopped me, she stopped me, we moved on. I never forced myself upon anybody.

Never axed fo permission

Even slapping your co-workers in the butt was acceptable, as well as flirting, never had a problem with any of it and most of it was a two way street

Not sure I can survive in modern day libtardville

Awwww, that's a SHAME. Does that mean you're gonna do many of us a favor and eat your gun?:103631605:puppy::thumbsup2:

Tokens
This is obviously the thoughts of a man that has never been laid before. Be a man, don't be a pussy your whole life.

This are obviously the comments of a nitwit who doesn't know how to read, not to mention, has no idea what he's talking about.

Tokens
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NFLTrends effortlessly pulls the Mother of All Idiot Moves: calling somebody ELSE an idiot, but unwittingly showing that THEY are the idiot in the seemingly simple insult. You know, like somebody who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're?" Yup, that's an idiot, alright.

As for your comment that you're-note the correct usage, moron-"done," is that a promise? I'm gonna go out on a limb and call "bullshit." After all, Ive been trying to get it through your thick skull for several weeks that you're a sick, stalking cocksucker who pretends he doesn't care what I say at the exact moment he follows me into virtually every thread that I start. So, I am confident that you will show yourself to be a lying sack of shit as you've shown so many times before, but for now, here's a "goodbye" present:

You need YEARS on a shrink's house, you're a messed up stalking scumbag, and there's not shred of doubt in my mind that you have raped people, sex and age unknown. You'll get caught(probably, AGAIN), Short Eyes, sooner or later. When are you gonna get it through your thick skull that the question that you asked below did not specify a sexual act? One of the traits about being an idiot is that, you're not AWARE that you're an idiot. All together now, once again:

"Can you explain HOW you give someone consent PRIOR to an act?" :hahahahah^^:)face)(*^%Loser!@#0:pointer::madasshol

And, btw, go lick the scum off a dead dog's dick, Short Eyes.

And you cant answer a simple question, and I have answered several... That proves who the idiot is. You said I didnt answer your question, so I answered it, Then you asked more, so I answered them... Then when I ask you again about Trump and Consent... you go to your true form and just copy and paste insults. It just shows your low IQ and your thought process.

Nothing more to prove who the idiot is. Facts speak for themselves.

Wont answer a question to back up your position.
Refuse to take an IQ test.
Your rebuttals to 99% of things is just a childish insult.

Case closed.

Tokens
And you cant answer a simple question, and I have answered several... That proves who the idiot is. You said I didnt answer your question, so I answered it, Then you asked more, so I answered them... Then when I ask you again about Trump and Consent... you go to your true form and just copy and paste insults. It just shows your low IQ and your thought process.

Nothing more to prove who the idiot is. Facts speak for themselves.

Wont answer a question to back up your position.
Refuse to take an IQ test.
Your rebuttals to 99% of things is just a childish insult.

Case closed.

Geez, THAT didn't take long, DID it? Was I right, or was I RIGHT? I said you'd prove yourself to be a lying sack of shit and "forget" you're(SEE THAT CORRECT USAGE AGAIN, YOU IGNORANT PRICK?) "I'm done" comment, and you couldn't even prove me "wrong" by lasting an hour, ROTFLMAO!!!! "Case closed?" And, why is THAT? Because a nitwit says so? Try again, bitch. You need YEARS on a shrink's house, you're a messed up stalking scumbag, and there's not shred of doubt in my mind that you have raped people, sex and age unknown. You'll get caught(probably, AGAIN), Short Eyes, sooner or later. When are you gonna get it through your thick skull that the question that you asked below did not specify a sexual act? One of the traits about being an idiot is that, you're not AWARE that you're an idiot. All together now, once again:

"Can you explain HOW you give someone consent PRIOR to an act?" :hahahahah^^:)face)(*^%Loser!@#0:pointer::madasshol

Tokens
Geez, THAT didn't take long, DID it? Was I right, or was I RIGHT? I said you'd prove yourself to be a lying sack of shit and "forget" you're(SEE THAT CORRECT USAGE AGAIN, YOU IGNORANT PRICK?) "I'm done" comment, and you couldn't even prove me "wrong" by lasting an hour, ROTFLMAO!!!! "Case closed?" And, why is THAT? Because a nitwit says so? Try again, bitch. You need YEARS on a shrink's house, you're a messed up stalking scumbag, and there's not shred of doubt in my mind that you have raped people, sex and age unknown. You'll get caught(probably, AGAIN), Short Eyes, sooner or later. When are you gonna get it through your thick skull that the question that you asked below did not specify a sexual act? One of the traits about being an idiot is that, you're not AWARE that you're an idiot. All together now, once again:

"NOT SHRED OF DOUBT?" Whats that mean??? Werent you just saying someone is an idiot for not using proper grammar? Wow... nice!

Also, Im happy to meet you at the Metro Police station, and I will pay for my background check and hand it over to you. Also my fingerprints are in the database as well cause I was in the military, so I would be caught if I tried anything.

Would you like to meet me at the Metro station? Its at 400 MLK boulevard, right off the I-15 and Charleston.

Also would love to make a wager with you that my record is clean, with no crimes. Since, you are so sure "and there's not shred of doubt in my mind" it should be EASY money for you. So how much money do you want from me? Ill take any wager up to $20,000.... Lets call your bluff fatty McFagboy

$2000 wager? $5000? $10k?? $20k??

Also you said this "When are you gonna get it through your thick skull that the question that you asked below did not specify a sexual act?" Which you know, we were talking about TRUMP being guilty of assault cause he didnt get consent... So you know what the question was about. And you are playing dumb (I hope)

So I know how this is going to go, youre as easy to read as a CAT IN THE HAT book...

How to argue like DaFinch

1. Insult
2. Deflect
3. Run away like a bitch
4. Insult
5. Make a sex reference and/or insult, preferably a homosexual one... but if really getting beaten in a thread use children
6. Emoji, emoji

7. NEVER take any bets, cause DaFinch knows 99% of his claims are false, and he cant back them up, then deflect and insult as much as possible.

Tokens
"NOT SHRED OF DOUBT?" Whats that mean??? Werent you just saying someone is an idiot for not using proper grammar? Wow... nice!

Also, Im happy to meet you at the Metro Police station, and I will pay for my background check and hand it over to you. Also my fingerprints are in the database as well cause I was in the military, so I would be caught if I tried anything.

Would you like to meet me at the Metro station? Its at 400 MLK boulevard, right off the I-15 and Charleston.

Also would love to make a wager with you that my record is clean, with no crimes. Since, you are so sure "and there's not shred of doubt in my mind" it should be EASY money for you. So how much money do you want from me? Ill take any wager up to $20,000.... Lets call your bluff fatty McFagboy

$2000 wager? $5000? $10k?? $20k??

Also you said this "When are you gonna get it through your thick skull that the question that you asked below did not specify a sexual act?" Which you know, we were talking about TRUMP being guilty of assault cause he didnt get consent... So you know what the question was about. And you are playing dumb (I hope)

So I know how this is going to go, youre as easy to read as a CAT IN THE HAT book...

1. Insult
2. Deflect
3. Run away like a bitch
4. Insult
5. Make a sex reference and/or insult, preferably a homosexual one... but if really getting beaten in a thread use children
6. Emoji, emoji

7. NEVER take any bets, cause DaFinch knows 99% of his claims are false, and he cant back them up, then deflect and insult as much as possible.

You've never gotten it through your thick skull that I don't bet with people I don't know, ESPECIALLY lying, stalking sacks of shit like you, and I don't give a rat's ass what you think about that stance, scumbag. You can make that offer 1,000 times, schmuck, it won't matter. Go dig up some "proof" that the Gold Star widow repudiated the Congresswoman she had known for years, or that all 12 or so accusers of that sick sexual assaulter in the White House were Democrats-or lying. Get over your obsession with me, cocksucker, and try remembering your "I'm done" comment, Psycho.When are you gonna get it through your thick skull that the question that you asked below did not specify a sexual act? One of the traits about being an idiot is that, you're not AWARE that you're an idiot. All together now, once again:

"Can you explain HOW you give someone consent PRIOR to an act?"
hahahahahaha.gif
finger004.gif
facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif
youre-a-loser-smiley-emoticon.gif
pointer.gif
trx-smly01.gif
^^:)kth)(&^azzkick(&^:trx-smly0:madasshol:bigfinger:fckmad::laughingb

Tokens
You've never gotten it through your thick skull that I don't bet with people I don't know, ESPECIALLY lying, stalking sacks of shit like you, and I don't give a rat's ass what you think about that stance, scumbag. You can make that offer 1,000 times, schmuck, it won't matter. Go dig up some "proof" that the Gold Star widow repudiated the Congresswoman she had known for years, or that all 12 or so accusers of that sick sexual assaulter in the White House were Democrats-or lying. Get over your obsession with me, cocksucker, and try remembering your "I'm done" comment, Psycho.When are you gonna get it through your thick skull that the question that you asked below did not specify a sexual act? One of the traits about being an idiot is that, you're not AWARE that you're an idiot. All together now, once again:

"Can you explain HOW you give someone consent PRIOR to an act?"
hahahahahaha.gif
finger004.gif
facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif
youre-a-loser-smiley-emoticon.gif
pointer.gif
trx-smly01.gif
^^:)kth)(&^azzkick(&^:trx-smly0:madasshol:bigfinger:fckmad::laughingb

1. Insult
2. Deflect
3. Run away like a bitch
4. Insult
6. Emoji, emoji

Tokens

1. Insult
2. Deflect
3. Run away like a bitch
4. Insult
6. Emoji, emoji

Get over your obsession with me, cocksucker, and try remembering your "I'm done" comment, Psycho.When are you gonna get it through your thick skull that the question that you asked below did not specify a sexual act? One of the traits about being an idiot is that, you're not AWARE that you're an idiot. All together now, once again:

"Can you explain HOW you give someone consent PRIOR to an act?" :hahahahah^^:)face)(*^%Loser!@#0:pointer::madasshol^^:)kth)(&^azzkick(&^:trx-smly0:madasshol:bigfinger:fckmad::laughingb

Tokens
Get over your obsession with me, cocksucker, and try remembering your "I'm done" comment, Psycho.When are you gonna get it through your thick skull that the question that you asked below did not specify a sexual act? One of the traits about being an idiot is that, you're not AWARE that you're an idiot. All together now, once again:

"Can you explain HOW you give someone consent PRIOR to an act?" :hahahahah^^:)face)(*^%Loser!@#0:pointer::madasshol^^:)kth)(&^azzkick(&^:trx-smly0:madasshol:bigfinger:fckmad::laughingb

1. Insult
2. Deflect
3. Run away like a bitch
4. Insult
6. Emoji, emoji

I NAILED IT!!!!!

Tokens

1. Insult
2. Deflect
3. Run away like a bitch
4. Insult
6. Emoji, emoji

I NAILED IT!!!!!

Tokens

Lets see if we were talking about SEXUAL ACTS... lets post the thread before I asked about consent. Lets see if we were talking about SEXUAL acts and/or Trump.

Amazed that you admitted a wife can be raped, and I'd be the first admit that, in real life, that's a tough sell. But Twittler wasn't talking about his wife-speaking of which, she seems head over heels in love with him, doesn't she?:hahahahahSlapping-silly90)) and, you cannot and will not address the part in red above, for obvious reasons. Plus, you can't get it through your thick skull that consent must be given BEFORE an act, not after it. I don't like you, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. The difference is, I don't follow you around like some kind of psychotic, stalking nitwit. I don't give a shit about you or your proposed "challenge," so, go climb the Pyramid and rotate on it. And go read some more right wing claptrap that you eat up with a spoon, lol.

Can you explain HOW you give someone consent PRIOR to an act? I am sure we would love to hear this.

Also, if you havent noticed, I very very rarely post or quote from Right Wing sources or Blogs, And I very very rarely from left wing sources or blogs

I NAILED IT!!

Tokens
Lets see if we were talking about SEXUAL ACTS... lets post the thread before I asked about consent. Lets see if we were talking about SEXUAL acts and/or Trump.

I NAILED IT!!

Maggot hack DuuuuhFelch only cares about consent if the person is Republican, if a Democrat rapes someone (and there are tons in the news), DuuuuuuuuuhFelch
is strangely silent. Funny how that works.

Tokens

I NAILED IT!!

You can repeat that 1000 times, asshole, it doesn't change the fact that you didn't specify a sexual act, and I had already said earlier that if you take a friend's car without asking, then ask for permission after you bring the car back, that was, potentially, a problem. Last but least, you ignored the DOJ definition of "sexual assault, for reasons that aren't hard to guess(and anybody who equates leaning in to kiss a woman to grabbing her crotch is, by definition, a moron). Get over your obsession with me, cocksucker, and try remembering your "I'm done" comment, Psycho. One of the traits about being an idiot is that, you're not AWARE that you're an idiot. All together now, once again:

Tokens
You can repeat that 1000 times, asshole, it doesn't change the fact that you didn't specify a sexual act, and I had already said earlier that if you take a friend's car without asking, then ask for permission after you bring the car back, that was, potentially, a problem. Last but least, you ignored the DOJ definition of "sexual assault, for reasons that aren't hard to guess(and anybody who equates leaning in to kiss a woman to grabbing her crotch is, by definition, a moron). Get over your obsession with me, cocksucker, and try remembering your "I'm done" comment, Psycho. One of the traits about being an idiot is that, you're not AWARE that you're an idiot. All together now, once again:

Yes we were talking about sexual assault when I asked the question... you are just deflecting cause you KNOW you cant answer it... dumb ass.

I asked the question AFTER your statement. Which was:

"Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
Amazed that you admitted a wife can be raped, and I'd be the first admit that, in real life, that's a tough sell. But Twittler wasn't talking about his wife-speaking of which, she seems head over heels in love with him, doesn't she? and, you cannot and will not address the part in red above, for obvious reasons. ******Plus, you can't get it through your thick skull that consent must be given BEFORE an act *****, not after it. I don't like you, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. The difference is, I don't follow you around like some kind of psychotic, stalking nitwit. I don't give a shit about you or your proposed "challenge," so, go climb the Pyramid and rotate on it. And go read some more right wing claptrap that you eat up with a spoon, lol."

So, what ACT are you talking about? LETS read YOUR previous sentence: "But Twittler wasn't talking about his wife-speaking of which, she seems head over heels in love with him, doesn't she? and, you cannot and will not address the part in red above, for obvious reasons." .... WAIT we ARE talking about Trump and sexual assault.

SO which act are you talking about when you stated THIS? " ******Plus, you can't get it through your thick skull that consent must be given BEFORE an act ***** " Gee.... it looks like we are talking about TRUMP and sexual assault... WHICH had been the topic we were debating about... (well I was debating, you just deflect and insult).

Remember DaFinch, here is how you try and debate:

1. Insult and/or Deflect
2. If you insulted in step 1, then Deflect... if you Deflected, then insult
3. Continue to insult and deflect and dont answer the question.
4. Remember to act like a 6 year old.
5. Use emoji's and possible homosexual erotic insults

Tokens
Yes we were talking about sexual assault when I asked the question... you are just deflecting cause you KNOW you cant answer it... dumb ass.

I asked the question AFTER your statement. Which was:

"Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
Amazed that you admitted a wife can be raped, and I'd be the first admit that, in real life, that's a tough sell. But Twittler wasn't talking about his wife-speaking of which, she seems head over heels in love with him, doesn't she? and, you cannot and will not address the part in red above, for obvious reasons. ******Plus, you can't get it through your thick skull that consent must be given BEFORE an act *****, not after it. I don't like you, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. The difference is, I don't follow you around like some kind of psychotic, stalking nitwit. I don't give a shit about you or your proposed "challenge," so, go climb the Pyramid and rotate on it. And go read some more right wing claptrap that you eat up with a spoon, lol."

So, what ACT are you talking about? LETS read YOUR previous sentence: "But Twittler wasn't talking about his wife-speaking of which, she seems head over heels in love with him, doesn't she? and, you cannot and will not address the part in red above, for obvious reasons." .... WAIT we ARE talking about Trump and sexual assault.

SO which act are you talking about when you stated THIS? " ******Plus, you can't get it through your thick skull that consent must be given BEFORE an act ***** " Gee.... it looks like we are talking about TRUMP and sexual assault... WHICH had been the topic we were debating about... (well I was debating, you just deflect and insult).

Remember DaFinch, here is how you try and debate:

1. Insult and/or Deflect
2. If you insulted in step 1, then Deflect... if you Deflected, then insult
3. Continue to insult and deflect and dont answer the question.
4. Remember to act like a 6 year old.
5. Use emoji's and possible homosexual erotic insults

You can repeat that 1000 times, asshole, it doesn't change the fact that you didn't specify a sexual act, and I had already said earlier that if you take a friend's car without asking, then ask for permission after you bring the car back, that was, potentially, a problem. So, you're a lying sack of shit, we were NOT only talking about sexual consent. Last but least, you ignored the DOJ definition of "sexual assault, for reasons that aren't hard to guess(and anybody who equates leaning in to kiss a woman to grabbing her crotch is, by definition, a moron). Get over your obsession with me, cocksucker, and try remembering your "I'm done" comment, Psycho. One of the traits about being an idiot is that, you're not AWARE that you're an idiot. All together now, once again:

Tokens
You can repeat that 1000 times, asshole, it doesn't change the fact that you didn't specify a sexual act, and I had already said earlier that if you take a friend's car without asking, then ask for permission after you bring the car back, that was, potentially, a problem. So, you're a lying sack of shit, we were NOT only talking about sexual consent. Last but least, you ignored the DOJ definition of "sexual assault, for reasons that aren't hard to guess(and anybody who equates leaning in to kiss a woman to grabbing her crotch is, by definition, a moron). Get over your obsession with me, cocksucker, and try remembering your "I'm done" comment, Psycho. One of the traits about being an idiot is that, you're not AWARE that you're an idiot. All together now, once again:

I already ADDRESSED your DOJ definition... remember? Or is it because you deflect to much, you forgot?

Remember, THIS is how we got to me asking HOW he could have gotten consent. You said he needed EXPLICIT CONSENT because of the DOJ law... and I stated HE HAD CONSENT. You said he didnt, and I explained that She let him kiss her and SHE LET HIM grab her by her pussy.

THEN I asked the question "Can you explain HOW you give someone consent prior to an act".

So, can you explain HOW he could have gotten consent prior to doing it?

OR

Which one of the actual laws he broke that deals with SEXUAL ASSAULT? Ill list them again...

(b)Sexual Assault.—Any person subject to this chapter who—
(1) commits a sexual act upon another person by—
(A) threatening or placing that other person in fear;
(B) causing bodily harm to that other person;
(C) making a fraudulent representation that the sexual act serves a professional purpose; or
(D) inducing a belief by any artifice, pretense, or concealment that the person is another person

(Remember, you wont answer these... so do the usual things morons do and deflect, insult and emjoi's in any order)

Tokens
I already ADDRESSED your DOJ definition... remember? Or is it because you deflect to much, you forgot?

Remember, THIS is how we got to me asking HOW he could have gotten consent. You said he needed EXPLICIT CONSENT because of the DOJ law... and I stated HE HAD CONSENT. You said he didnt, and I explained that She let him kiss her and SHE LET HIM grab her by her pussy.

THEN I asked the question "Can you explain HOW you give someone consent prior to an act".

So, can you explain HOW he could have gotten consent prior to doing it?

OR

Which one of the actual laws he broke that deals with SEXUAL ASSAULT? Ill list them again...

(C) making a fraudulent representation that the sexual act serves a professional purpose; or
(D) inducing a belief by any artifice, pretense, or concealment that the person is another person

(Remember, you wont answer these... so do the usual things morons do and deflect, insult and emjoi's in any order)

Tokens

I NAILED IT!!!

Ok... so to ask clearly.

"WHAT COULD TRUMP HAVE DONE TO GET CONSENT"

There ya go.

Tokens
I NAILED IT!!!

Ok... so to ask clearly.

"WHAT COULD TRUMP HAVE DONE TO GET CONSENT"

There ya go.

Tokens
OK, Ill answer it slow for you. But... you will just deflect some more.

DOJ: Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.

In my opinion, under the DOJ definition, I beleive he had explicit consent... During kissing and then when he decided to grab her, SHE LET HIM DO IT. Letting someone do something, and not saying no, not pushing someone away, not telling them to stop, not screaming, and NOT reporting it leads me to believe it WAS CONSENSUAL under the DOJ definition of sexual assault.

Now there is the criminal definition:

So, he NEVER threatened her, NEVER caused bodily harm, NEVER made an fraudulent representation of it serving a professional purpose, and never pretended to be someone else.

SO by the DOJ definition he HAD CONSENT throughout his little story, and by the LAWS definition he ALSO broke no laws.

There... was that explained enough for you?

So, in your opinion, what could Trump have done to make him NOT GUILTY in your eyes?

(Notice, I asked a different question, but you will still follow your idiot rules of debate by: 1. Not answering it 2. Deflecting 3. Insulting and 4. Emoji's like a child)

Oh and BTW, the only reason you want me to leave you alone, is because you get KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT in the forums by me everytime I rebute your bullshit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hanghoavmex
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com