OT: Big Brother 7

Search

Tokens
I think Kaysar is very smart, but does make poor decisions when he's in charge...last season he was the one who figured out the twist about the partners, and had a good plan in theory to expose everyone, but he revealed his cards too quickly, and in the end he fukked up by trusting the wrong person...

as far as this time around, I think he was probably looking out for himself a bit, and tried to play it safe with those noms; say what you will, but I do think that Nakomis is in fact a strong player, so we'l have to see if his noms were in reality bad choices....

as far as tonight, I think it is Nakomis going home, based on she is by far the stronger player between her and Diane, even though Diane has the power to make people feel bad for her by her damn crying all the time...

this HOH is a must win for the season 6 people...if anyone other than James, Janelle, Howie or Marcellas wins, I believe Kaysar or Janelle will be going home this week...

oh and mark my words; James is not to be trusted, and will be turning his back on the group at some point..if he's smart he'll ride as far as he can, before jumping ship

Visionary Philosopher
Tokens
This week is a TOUGH call. I think Diane gets the boot though.

Nakomis is a much bigger threat, but at this point she has stronger bonds with people like Danielle and Chicken Man, which may just save her.

Diane's poor attitude, and the thought by some that she could join Chilltown may mean the end for her.

Simply the best
Tokens
I guessing Nakomis gets the boot tonight based on all the whining and crying Diane did.

I think that Ktard is actually making a good move. Chill Town is a force to be reckoned with since they sucked the stray cats into their corner.

One more floater goes than Chilltown can be dismantled as long as the 6pack stay in contol of the veto and HOH.

I'm kinda pissed that CBS and Janie herself are not showing more of the Bod I tune in to watch.

:cryingcry

It's like sum fucking Beckett play that we're rehe
Tokens
Just finished wathcing last nights show, and this is what I think I know (no spoilers)

Ericka
Ericka is still n idiot. From what I can see, she got nothing from having the veto. She could have easily made a deal with either D/N to take them off, getting in return a promise for them to:
a) go after chilltown
b) not target her
c) target Kasar last out of thw BB6 (E/K quasi alliance forming)
d) backpocket alliance availability when Erika dcides to bolt the BB6
Erika did note that at some point she will have to bolt the bb6 6 person alliance, as she is #5 or #6 in the pecking order.
But alas, Erika got nothing for the veto power.
Had she used it, she and Kasar could have gotten a promise from whoever was not put up (Jase, Danielle, George) for safety and a late game alliance if needed.
Oh well.

Nakomis
Man were her game playing skill overated.
Early on she has the 3 BB6 core votes (How/Jame/Jan) and therefore only needs 2 more for a 5-5 tie, which Kasar breaks by voting out Diane. She could have:
a) approached chilltown with a guarantee to go after one of the existing floaters ig she won HOH
b) Double crossed BB6 by telling chilltown she would go after BB6 if she got their vote (tougher play, but I dout BB6 would believe Will even if he said it)
In fact, she never even realized that she had Will's vote at all as he voted out Diane (sidebar- Diane received only 2 votes, presumably Will and George)
c) Made a deal with Danielle and George to protect them as long as possible
BUt she did nothing, and got voted out.
Also, Nakomis indicated to Julie that it seemed like there were early alliances formed (BB6, Chilltown, Mr and Mrs Smith, before the game started) and she had little room to manuver except to allign with Diane.
So what? Alliances change all the time. She could have made an alliance (or at least persued one) with Danielle, George, Allison (gives her 4 people) plus Diane/Jase (creating a quiet 6 person floater alliance) that could have forced the BB6 and Chilltown against each other.
She doid nothing, and therefore deserved to go home.

What else we learned:
1) Mr and Mrs Smith (Jase/Diane) alliance is for real
2) Marecllas is an idiot (the BB6 had stidied the color of the chum buckets, there is a Youtube clip I saw), but still got it wrong. Maye he tanked it, but wioth Danielle still in the game it would not have been a good move
3) There remains a split between Marcellas and the rest of the BB6 alliance. Last week he wanted Danielle gone, but she was not voted out. This week she was not even nomnated. Also, this week he pledged to Diane before the rest of the BB6 and they would not agree to support him becuase it was in THEIR best interest early on to vote out Diane (oviously they changed their moinds). MArcellas sees he has NO power in the BB6 and is therefore expendable to them, or replaceable.
4) Will is so much a better player than Kasar. The scene at the pool proved it. Will gave him the chance to put him up AGAIN, and Kasar folded. The rest of the floaters see that and realize the BB6 is gainst them more than chilltown, driving them further into the chilltown camp.
5) Unbelievale power in the BB6 to win challenges. won all 3 HOH and both Vetos (if include Ericka with them).

If James is smart, he follows my selections (Jase/George) with the objective of getting Jase out. Janelle, and to lesser extents Kasar/Howie, believe they can trust Jase. James does not. He needs to eliminate people who would take HIM out, or in George's case, remain uncommitted.

CBS Sucks
How many times has the most important event in the game, HOH, been decided on a tiebreaker becuase they were running out of time? UNreal. They waste so much time on the Thursday show. They only had time for 6 50/50 questions. I think the HOH lasted 4 minutes, 1.5 being instructions, and additional wasted time.
They show so little of the important conversations and strategy. It is 2 completely different shows if you read the internet (live feeds, Houseguests, etc) or only watch what is on TV.

Well, that is it for today. Hope you all enjoyed. Comments, questions and feeback are always welcomed.
Eviction
I like Diane better (better to look at and more drama) and was hoping she stayed, however Nakomis certainly would have added more strategy in a game sorely lackin in it so far

Tokens
Also forgot.
There was a reference when Diane said he needed the money that each BB7 cast member gets $2,500 per week. I do not know if that is while they are in the house or if it includes sequester.
Now $2,500 a week is not that much for most of us, but sinve I am guessing most of them (except Will/Boogie) make very little, it could have some ipact on the game,

Do you like my new avatar?
Tokens
assassin said:
Just finished wathcing last nights show, and this is what I think I know (no spoilers)

Ericka
Ericka is still n idiot. From what I can see, she got nothing from having the veto. She could have easily made a deal with either D/N to take them off, getting in return a promise for them to:
a) go after chilltown
b) not target her
c) target Kasar last out of thw BB6 (E/K quasi alliance forming)
d) backpocket alliance availability when Erika dcides to bolt the BB6
Erika did note that at some point she will have to bolt the bb6 6 person alliance, as she is #5 or #6 in the pecking order.
But alas, Erika got nothing for the veto power.
Had she used it, she and Kasar could have gotten a promise from whoever was not put up (Jase, Danielle, George) for safety and a late game alliance if needed.
Oh well.

Nakomis
Man were her game playing skill overated.
Early on she has the 3 BB6 core votes (How/Jame/Jan) and therefore only needs 2 more for a 5-5 tie, which Kasar breaks by voting out Diane. She could have:
a) approached chilltown with a guarantee to go after one of the existing floaters ig she won HOH
b) Double crossed BB6 by telling chilltown she would go after BB6 if she got their vote (tougher play, but I dout BB6 would believe Will even if he said it)
In fact, she never even realized that she had Will's vote at all as he voted out Diane (sidebar- Diane received only 2 votes, presumably Will and George)
c) Made a deal with Danielle and George to protect them as long as possible
BUt she did nothing, and got voted out.
Also, Nakomis indicated to Julie that it seemed like there were early alliances formed (BB6, Chilltown, Mr and Mrs Smith, before the game started) and she had little room to manuver except to allign with Diane.
So what? Alliances change all the time. She could have made an alliance (or at least persued one) with Danielle, George, Allison (gives her 4 people) plus Diane/Jase (creating a quiet 6 person floater alliance) that could have forced the BB6 and Chilltown against each other.
She doid nothing, and therefore deserved to go home.

What else we learned:
1) Mr and Mrs Smith (Jase/Diane) alliance is for real
2) Marecllas is an idiot (the BB6 had stidied the color of the chum buckets, there is a Youtube clip I saw), but still got it wrong. Maye he tanked it, but wioth Danielle still in the game it would not have been a good move
3) There remains a split between Marcellas and the rest of the BB6 alliance. Last week he wanted Danielle gone, but she was not voted out. This week she was not even nomnated. Also, this week he pledged to Diane before the rest of the BB6 and they would not agree to support him becuase it was in THEIR best interest early on to vote out Diane (oviously they changed their moinds). MArcellas sees he has NO power in the BB6 and is therefore expendable to them, or replaceable.
4) Will is so much a better player than Kasar. The scene at the pool proved it. Will gave him the chance to put him up AGAIN, and Kasar folded. The rest of the floaters see that and realize the BB6 is gainst them more than chilltown, driving them further into the chilltown camp.
5) Unbelievale power in the BB6 to win challenges. won all 3 HOH and both Vetos (if include Ericka with them).

If James is smart, he follows my selections (Jase/George) with the objective of getting Jase out. Janelle, and to lesser extents Kasar/Howie, believe they can trust Jase. James does not. He needs to eliminate people who would take HIM out, or in George's case, remain uncommitted.

CBS Sucks
How many times has the most important event in the game, HOH, been decided on a tiebreaker becuase they were running out of time? UNreal. They waste so much time on the Thursday show. They only had time for 6 50/50 questions. I think the HOH lasted 4 minutes, 1.5 being instructions, and additional wasted time.
They show so little of the important conversations and strategy. It is 2 completely different shows if you read the internet (live feeds, Houseguests, etc) or only watch what is on TV.

Well, that is it for today. Hope you all enjoyed. Comments, questions and feeback are always welcomed.
Eviction
I like Diane better (better to look at and more drama) and was hoping she stayed, however Nakomis certainly would have added more strategy in a game sorely lackin in it so far

Assassin, you got my vote to be on the next BB :103631605

I think James is gonna pull somthing very tricky, he is by far the smartest player "in the house, next to Wil. I think your scenario of George vs Will would backfire sending George home as a floater, just my thought. I think the best thing would be to put up Wil and FagboyBoogie; as you pointed out floaters are head to Gaytown, you need to flex your muscles and show your alliance is not as chicken shit as Gaysar showed. They need to have a serious team talk with Gaysar and straighten him out or stick the knife in his back (there's no "I" IN TEAM)

They also need to start collecting the floaters to their side (which could have been fucking done last week) Anyway, I think James is smart and we'll see Boogie and Wil go up.

Ponder this for a second, season 6 has "the" top 3 veto/HH winners on there side James, Kasar and Jannie, if they put 100% into the veto's and HoH's no one can beat them.

Tokens
#1 Cheater

I never said George/Will, unless it is Will as a pawn. I said Jase/George.

Will is either being honest about not wanting to go to sequester or BRILLIANT as the only prior winner in the game, with a huge target on his back, therefore he tells everyone he WANTS to go home, so therefore they do not waste their HOH by sending him home.

Do you like my new avatar?
Tokens
assassin said:
#1 Cheater

I never said George/Will, unless it is Will as a pawn. I said Jase/George.

Will is either being honest about not wanting to go to sequester or BRILLIANT as the only prior winner in the game, with a huge target on his back, therefore he tells everyone he WANTS to go home, so therefore they do not waste their HOH by sending him home.

sorry, my bad, you are right with the Jase/George scenerio.

Tokens
It's cool.
I'm waiting for the rain to come/pass before taking the kids to the pool.
Watching some youtue posts of James as HOH having discussions.
He does seem to be leaning, at this point, to putting up chicken george.

Howie is still an Idiot. He was trying to equate the current siutation to the 4 hourseman putting up Jase's showmance Holly to chicken george. They had to keep reminding him that Holly was a horse alliance, and that george does not have an alliance to BB6 (maybe he and Howie have one, hmm.)

sd2

Tokens
The most popular BB houseguest of all time is not on this show.

She was from BB1, when viewers got to vote off the houseguessts, and everyone is Chicken George's hometown voted her off.

She was almost certainly asked to be on BB All Stars, but when she appears before the camera now she gets paid good money.

Brittany Petros, the girl who admitted (in her late 20s) to being a virgin, and kept changing her hair color and style.

She parlayed her appearance on that show to a career in showbiz. Not top rank stuff, but good roles in B movies, a regular for a while on a soap opera, etc

Tokens
Brittany_Petros.jpg

Actress - filmography
  1. "Days of Our Lives"
    ... aka Cruise of Deception: Days of Our Lives (new title (summer title))
    ... aka DOOL (USA: informal short title)
    ... aka Days (USA: short title)
    - Episode #1.9968 (2005) <SMALL>TV Episode</SMALL> .... Denise
    -
    Episode #1.9955 (2004) <SMALL>TV Episode</SMALL> .... Denise
    -
    Episode #1.9952 (2004) <SMALL>TV Episode</SMALL> .... Denise
    -
    Episode #1.9786 (2004) <SMALL>TV Episode</SMALL> .... Denise
    -
    Episode #1.9626 (2003) <SMALL>TV Episode</SMALL> .... Denise
    (
    3 more)
  2. I-See-You.Com (2005) .... Klosen Saleswoman
  3. Screech of the Decapitated (2004) (V) .... Raquel
  4. Zombie Rights! (2003) .... Chatty Co-Worker 1
  5. "Suspect: True Crime Stories"
    - Episode #1.1 (2002) <SMALL>TV Episode</SMALL> .... Kelly
  6. "Dead Last"
    - The Crawford Touch (2001) <SMALL>TV Episode</SMALL> .... Woman #2

<SMALL>Filmography as: Actress, Casting Director, Producer, Miscellaneous Crew, Herself</SMALL>
Casting Director - filmography
  1. "The Lyon's Den"
    - Pilot (2003) <SMALL>TV Episode</SMALL> (intern)
  2. "Switched!" (2003) <SMALL>TV Series</SMALL>
  3. "Suspect" (2002) <SMALL>TV Series</SMALL>
    ... aka MTV's Suspect (USA)
  4. "Dismissed" (2001) <SMALL>TV Series</SMALL>
  5. "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000) <SMALL>TV Series</SMALL> (intern)
    ... aka C.S.I. (USA: short title)
    ... aka CSI: Las Vegas (USA: syndication title)
    ... aka CSI: Weekends (USA: promotional title)
    ... aka Experts, Les (Canada: French title)

<SMALL>Filmography as: Actress, Casting Director, Producer, Miscellaneous Crew, Herself</SMALL>
Producer - filmography
  1. "High School Reunion" (2003) <SMALL>TV Series</SMALL> (associate producer) (2004)

Miscellaneous Crew - filmography
  1. Prey for Rock & Roll (2003) (stand-in)

Tokens
assassin said:
Also forgot.
There was a reference when Diane said he needed the money that each BB7 cast member gets $2,500 per week. I do not know if that is while they are in the house or if it includes sequester.
Now $2,500 a week is not that much for most of us, but sinve I am guessing most of them (except Will/Boogie) make very little, it could have some ipact on the game,
they get 1500 a week, and 2500 a week if they make it to sequester

Tokens
funny how when Kaysar was HOH, everybody was tripping on his nom's and him wanting to get rid of floaters...now James, who was vocal in criticizing Kaysar about it, has the chance to put up a C.Town member, and looks like he is leaning towards evicting a floater..point is, it's different once you get HOH, and it's up to you to decide..i think that getting out Nak was smart..she can win comps, whereas C.town is terrible, and doesn't even try to win them...

Also, do not want to ruin anything for anyone, so I will just say be prepared for a major twist involving shady-ass James

Tokens
thanks Lawrence.
Do you get the live feeds or just read the updates?

I love James, but looking at some of the conversaztions on u-tube, he is giving away a little to much info that will bite him in the ass later.

Rx Local
Tokens
assassin said:
Brittany_Petros.jpg

Actress - filmography
  1. "Days of Our Lives"
    ... aka Cruise of Deception: Days of Our Lives (new title (summer title))
    ... aka DOOL (USA: informal short title)
    ... aka Days (USA: short title)
    - Episode #1.9968 (2005) <SMALL>TV Episode</SMALL> .... Denise
    -
    Episode #1.9955 (2004) <SMALL>TV Episode</SMALL> .... Denise
    -
    Episode #1.9952 (2004) <SMALL>TV Episode</SMALL> .... Denise
    -
    Episode #1.9786 (2004) <SMALL>TV Episode</SMALL> .... Denise
    -
    Episode #1.9626 (2003) <SMALL>TV Episode</SMALL> .... Denise
    (
    3 more)
  2. I-See-You.Com (2005) .... Klosen Saleswoman
  3. Screech of the Decapitated (2004) (V) .... Raquel
  4. Zombie Rights! (2003) .... Chatty Co-Worker 1
  5. "Suspect: True Crime Stories"
    - Episode #1.1 (2002) <SMALL>TV Episode</SMALL> .... Kelly
  6. "Dead Last"
    - The Crawford Touch (2001) <SMALL>TV Episode</SMALL> .... Woman #2

Casting Director - filmography
  1. "The Lyon's Den"
    - Pilot (2003) <SMALL>TV Episode</SMALL> (intern)
  2. "Switched!" (2003) <SMALL>TV Series</SMALL>
  3. "Suspect" (2002) <SMALL>TV Series</SMALL>
    ... aka MTV's Suspect (USA)
  4. "Dismissed" (2001) <SMALL>TV Series</SMALL>
  5. "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000) <SMALL>TV Series</SMALL> (intern)
    ... aka C.S.I. (USA: short title)
    ... aka CSI: Las Vegas (USA: syndication title)
    ... aka CSI: Weekends (USA: promotional title)
    ... aka Experts, Les (Canada: French title)

Producer - filmography
  1. "High School Reunion" (2003) <SMALL>TV Series</SMALL> (associate producer) (2004)

Miscellaneous Crew - filmography
  1. Prey for Rock & Roll (2003) (stand-in)

There was another girl named Jamie in BB1 that is now a news anchor at a local TV station

Tokens
Wow! Will and George? Didn't see that one coming. So then, my guess would be the power of veto gets used and they save George to rid one half of that allience. Interesting, to say the least.

Tokens
PAcman,

We are not supposed to give out spoiler info. Just in case anyone wanted to be surprised.

Tokens
assassin said:
thanks Lawrence.
Do you get the live feeds or just read the updates?

I love James, but looking at some of the conversaztions on u-tube, he is giving away a little to much info that will bite him in the ass later.
been watching live feeds on and off for a week...am doing the 2-week free trial thing, and at the end I will decide whether to keep it or not...most of the time it's pretty boring, but it has its moments; last night Janelle, Danielle, Diane and a few others were drunk as hell, and it made for some entertainment..I believe you cans ee clips of it on u tube...

as far as James, I think he is being James...he is trying to play too many angles with too many people, and that can either be real s,mart, or cause his downfall

Tokens
Concur regarding James. He tries to get too cute in playing both sides against the middle. Sometimes you just need to let it be or be forceful and a dick, but not weasel both ways.

I know he wants George out, thinking that by making the floaters actually play (if one wins HOH) they will go against each other (Danni vs Marcelas both ways etc) or Chilltown (including Jase there). Actually it is the only incentive for the floaters to actually try to win HOH, as floaters do not usually try. Lot of talk that a number of them just want to make sequester (higher pay and stay on TV each week). would put Howie, Marcellas, Jase, Boogie, Erica in that group.

Not sure James played it right putting Will up instead of George. He could have worked the votes to still get George evicted. Ans so what if George did not go, Jase leaving would send the exact smae message. Plus Jase is stronger.

In hindsight, if BB6 KNEW they would win the 1st 3 HOH, I wonder if they would have taken out Chilltown instead? Of course, ya never gonna know that.

Off topic:
Ratings seem to be down a little. Saw some clips where the players were concerned for the show and were trying to do things to make the show more interesting. Saw one where Jannie made a comment about will's "hot bod", but it cold not be heard. They wait for the planes to clear, will directs the cameras and positions Janelle, and she then repeats the line. I am certain it ends up on Sunday or Tuesday show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myshardauniversity
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com