Monday 10/6/14 service plays chatter/comps/requests & other stuff...

Search
Tokens
Handicapped by Chatsworth Consortium at Harrington Raceway

Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 6 - Post: 6:55 - 1 mile. PACE - Class Rating: 91 - Purse:$13750 - OPEN II HARRINGTON RACE CONDITIONS

CONSORTIUM CHOICES

Chatsworth Consortium

# 3 DELAWARE HANOVER 4/1

# 1 BETTOR'S ARENA 9/2

# 4 PEOPLE ARE CRAZY 2/1

All signs point to DELAWARE HANOVER for the selection. Worth thinking about here looking at the ratings in the TrackMaster SR department alone. A respectable class horse can't be glossed over. With an avg class stat of 92 all signs say this is the one to beat. Loved this gelding's last race. Ran a strong 91 TrackMaster speed fig. Major contender. BETTOR'S ARENA - He has been competing strongly and the TrackMaster Speed Ratings are among the most competitive in the pack. Running competently, earned a very strong speed rating in his most recent race (93). PEOPLE ARE CRAZY - Drawing the 4 post at this track has lead to an above average win stat. Positive thought - competing well enough to contend in this competition.

Tokens
Handicapped by Chatsworth Consortium at Yonkers Raceway

Race 3 - Post: 7:50 - 1 mile. PACE - Class Rating: 84 - Purse:$16000 - 3& 4 YEAR OLD CLAIMING ALLOWANCE $20,000 3 YO 50%, 4 YO 25%, F& M 20%

CONSORTIUM CHOICES

Chatsworth Consortium

# 3 BADGER QUINN 4/1

# 6 JK EVEN STEVEN 4/1

# 7 GRANTOR HANOVER 5/1

If you want a good play for this one, feast your eyes on BADGER QUINN. Could surprise us at a fairly reasonable price. Don't leave out. Looks like a strong pick in this field of starters and his positive winning percentage says he has the ability to score here. JK EVEN STEVEN - Appears that this horse's running style fits well in this contest. Most definitely will be there at the finish. Many race players will recognize the amazing speed rating in the last competition. Stacks up against any horse in this group of horses. GRANTOR HANOVER - Di Domenico fits this interesting entrant's style perfectly. They've enjoyed some excellent results when teaming up. Has nice TrackMaster Speed Ratings and quite possibly has to be considered for a wager in this one.

Tokens
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Mountaineer

Race 7 - Claiming - 6.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $8700 Class Rating: 73

FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NOT WON TWO RACES SINCE APRIL 6, 2014. THREE YEAR OLDS, 122 LBS.; OLDER, 123 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE SINCE SEPTEMBER 6 ALLOWED 3 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

The Walker Group Picks

# 5 CECILEABRATION 10/1

# 3 RUNAWAY LIZ 3/1

# 7 MAJESTIC MICHELLE 8/1

I back CECILEABRATION in this race and could score at a price in here. Shows solid speed figures on average overall when matched with the rest of this field. Lately Sanders has provided gamblers with a very strong winning percentage with horses running in dirt sprint races. Has the appearance of a lucrative bet. RUNAWAY LIZ - When Johnston uses Hernandez there's a good chance for nice earnings. Well above average win clip at this distance/surface. MAJESTIC MICHELLE - This animal is ranked high in this group of horses in this race in earnings per start at the distance/surface. This lot is much softer than the last one she ran against.

Tokens
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Parx Racing

Race 5 - SA - 8.3f on the Dirt. Purse: $24000 Class Rating: 94

FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE STARTED FOR A CLAIMING PRICE OF $16,000 OR LESS AND WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 118 LBS.; OLDER, 122 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF A RACE AT ONE MILE OR OVER SINCE SEPTEMBER 6 ALLOWED 3 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES

The Walker Group Picks

# 2 MORE HUNDRED ACRE 9/2

# 3 HUGE ASSET 6/1

# 4 DEEP WATER 8/1

MORE HUNDRED ACRE is my choice. Could provide positive returns based on very strong recent speed figs with an average of 81. Has a solid record at the distance and surface, which makes me back this gelding. Is hard not to look at given the company run in lately. HUGE ASSET - Has recorded strong speed figures in dirt route races in the past. Must be given a shot - I like the figures from the last race. DEEP WATER - With Bowman on top him, this gelding will most likely be able to break out sharply for this race.

Tokens
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Zia Park - Race #8 - Post: 3:31pm - Claiming - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $18,000 Class Rating: 76

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#2 STORMY PACHE (ML=6/1)
#3 CAN'T HELP MYSELF (ML=3/1)
#6 EXPLOSIVELY FAST (ML=5/1)

STORMY PACHE - The jockey and conditioner combination have a positive return on investment when they join forces. Have to make this gelding a win candidate; he comes off a solid race on September 21st. CAN'T HELP MYSELF - This jock/handler duo has been producing a high winning percentage, right around 31. Looking at this gelding's running lines, I see he's almost always in-the-money. Evans brings him back again. I advise you stay with this live gelding. EXPLOSIVELY FAST - The jockey and trainer combination have a lucrative return on investment when they combine forces. I like to see fast drills. This gelding's last one was very good. Second fastest of the day. Gelding took a little vacation, but has been racing into shape.

Vulnerable Contenders: #1 CATAFLYING (ML=5/2), #8 DUTCH IS MY NAME (ML=6/1), #5 WORRY THIS (ML=8/1),

CATAFLYING - September 8th is the last time we've seen this gelding around. Have to be a little bit leery. DUTCH IS MY NAME - Recent declining Equibase speed figures of 75/68/61 give an indication that this equine may be going off form. Should have at least hit the board in the last couple months in a sprint event to be worth the chance at short odds in a sprint. WORRY THIS - This less than sharp equine will probably need at least one more start after the lackluster showing following the long turnout.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

#2 STORMY PACHE is going to be the play if we are getting 7/2 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [2,3] Box [2,6]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Box [2,3,6] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
None

Tokens
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Mountaineer - Race #7 - Post: 9:12pm - Claiming - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $8,700 Class Rating: 73

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#7 MAJESTIC MICHELLE (ML=8/1)
#8 MOUNTIAN GAL (ML=4/1)
#9 BAYSHORE BLAZE (ML=9/2)
#1 KALIK KALIK BOOM (ML=8/1)

MAJESTIC MICHELLE - Horse's last race was at Presque Isle Downs in a race with an Equibase class figure of 85. Dropping drastically in class rating this time around puts her in a solid position today. This mare likes to stalk and the way things shape up here, she should get an ideal trip. (EPS) earnings per start is something that I think can be a very key factor. This racer is ranked number 1 in this field. MOUNTIAN GAL - I figure Sandmann is making a good move here. This mare can only profit from the shorter distance. Entered last at Belterra Park in a race with a class figure of 89. Dropping considerably in class rating this time around puts her in a solid position today. Changes tracks from last out at Belterra Park to here. Multiple wins at different tracks tell me this animal likes to switch it up, so that's a good sign. BAYSHORE BLAZE - Welsh drops her down to this level. You don't need too much more handicapping info to think this horse has a good chance at this level. KALIK KALIK BOOM - When this rider and handler are put together you have to take a look. Gonzalez and Johnston have been wonderful together. Multiple trips to the winner's circle over the surface right here at Mountaineer. Maybe, another trip to the winner's circle right here. 57-64-66 are last three speed ratings. Improving each time out is something she should do again right here in this race.

Vulnerable Contenders: #3 RUNAWAY LIZ (ML=3/1), #2 HOW'S BAYOU (ML=5/1), #4 KUTLOOSE (ML=8/1),

RUNAWAY LIZ - Sep 8th is the last time we've seen this mare around. Have to be a little bit leery. Don't believe this runner will make an impact in today's race. That last speed rating was mediocre when compared with today's Equibase class figure. HOW'S BAYOU - Recent lessening Equibase speed figures of 65/50/41 give a clue that this horse may be going off form. KUTLOOSE - The finish of tenth in the last event shows me that this animal may be tailing off. The Equibase speed figures continue to drop, 70/65/35. Not a healthy omen. The speed rating last time around the track doesn't fit very well in this contest when I look at the class rating of today's contest. Mark this thoroughbred as a likely underlay. Tough to keep following this kind of 'bridesmaid' horse.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:

Put your money on #7 MAJESTIC MICHELLE on the nose if you can get odds of 4/1 or more

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [7,8] Box [7,9] Box [1,7]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
None

Tokens
SPOT PLAYS

For Monday

TRACK (RACE) HORSE, MORNING LINE

Finger Lakes (1st) Bobby's Brickhouse, 3-1
(5th) Wild Cal, 3-1

Mountaineer (2nd) Acrobatic Tactic, 5-1
(7th) Kalik Kalik Boom, 8-1

Parx Racing (1st) There Goes Vinny, 9-2
(6th) Doubly Smart, 7-2

Tokens
MNF - Seahawks at Redskins
By Kevin Rogers

The Redskins are featured on national television for the second straight week, as Washington hopes to turn in a better performance than it did last week against the Giants. The task doesn’t get easier, hosting the defending champion Seahawks on Monday night, as Seattle is fresh off its bye week, while seeking its first road win of the season.

Starting with Washington, the Redskins embarrassed themselves last Thursday night in a 45-14 home setback to the Giants as three-point home favorites. New York racked up 449 yards of offense on Washington, while Kirk Cousins threw four interceptions in his second start of the season. Washington turned the ball over six times in the loss, as the Redskins held the ball for only 23 minutes. Washington’s opponents scored 27 points in the first two weeks, but the Eagles and Giants combined to score 82 points in the past two games.

The Seahawks last took the field in Week 3, knocking off the Broncos in a Super Bowl rematch, 26-20 in overtime. Seattle grabbed a 17-3 advantage, seven months after steamrolling Denver, 43-8 in Super Bowl XLVIII to win the franchise’s first title. The Broncos didn’t fold as easily this time around, scoring a late touchdown in regulation to force overtime, tying the game at 20-20 as four-point underdogs. Marshawn Lynch scored the game-winning touchdown in OT from six yards out to give the Seahawks the cover, but the game stayed ‘under’ the total of 48.

Pete Carroll’s team won seven of eight road games last season, but dropped its first contest away from CenturyLink Field this season. Seattle dropped a 30-21 decision at San Diego in Week 2 as 4 ½-point favorites, the first win of a current four-game winning streak for the Chargers. Seattle held the ball for less than 18 minutes in that defeat, while allowing more than 19 points for the first time in the past five road games.

The last time these teams met up came in the Wild Card round of the 2012 season at FedEx Field. The Redskins built a 14-0 first quarter lead before the Seahawks scored three unanswered touchdowns to take a 21-14 advantage in the fourth quarter. Robert Griffin III tore his ACL minutes after Lynch’s go-ahead score in the final quarter, sealing Washington’s fate in a 24-14 defeat. The Seahawks advanced to the divisional round, while covering as three-point road favorites to win the franchise’s first away playoff game since 1983.

Since the 17-6 loss at Houston in the opener, Jay Gruden’s squad has hit the ‘over’ in three straight games, even though Washington’s only win came against 0-5 Jacksonville, 41-10 in Week 2. Griffin remains out with an ankle injury suffered in that victory over the Jaguars, as Cousins has thrown for 934 yards and six touchdowns with five interceptions in three games.

The Seahawks have won eight straight Monday night games since 2005, including a 4-0 SU and 3-1 ATS under Carroll. Last season, Seattle failed to cover as 13-point road favorites in a 14-9 victory at St. Louis, as the Seahawks held the Rams out of the end zone on a goal-to-go on the final play of the game. The Seahawks have cashed six of their past eight as an away favorite of single-digits, while winning in all three trips to the East Coast last season.

The Redskins have been dreadful on Mondays since 2008, losing seven of eight times, including six losses at FedEx Field. Last season, Washington lost twice on Monday night football, allowing 60 points in defeats to Philadelphia and San Francisco. The only victory for Washington in this span came against the Giants in 2012, edging New York, 17-16 as three-point underdogs as part of a seven-game winning streak en route to the NFC East title.

Washington is listed as a home underdog for the first time this season, as the Redskins are 4-10 ATS when receiving points since 2013. The Redskins haven’t been a home ‘dog of at least a touchdown since 2011, when they barely covered as 7 ½-point underdogs in a 34-27 setback to New England. Last season, Washington cashed just two of six times at home in the ‘dog role, as three of those games closed with the Redskins as one-point ‘dogs (1-2 SU/ATS).

The Seahawks are currently seven-point favorites with the total set at 45 ½. Temperatures are expected to be in the mid-60’s with clear skies as the game kicks off at 8:30 PM EST and can be seen on ESPN.

Tokens
Dodgers' Ryu back from shoulder woes for Game 3
By THE SPORTS XCHANGE

ST. LOUIS -- Hyun-Jin Ryu had a great seat to watch a lot of baseball recently.

The Los Angeles Dodgers left-hander threw just one inning in the past three weeks and only 7 2/3 since the start of September due to a sore shoulder. The injury forced him out of his Sept. 12 start in San Francisco after the first inning.

Ryu will finally take the mound again as the Dodgers' starter in Game 3 of the National League Division Series against the St. Louis Cardinals on Monday. The series is tied at one game apiece.

Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said he has no concerns about handing Ryu the ball in such a pivotal game despite the lefty's inactivity over the past five weeks because of Ryu's low-maintenance approach.

"It's just his track record and kind of his work in between," Mattingly said. "It's not like he hasn't thrown. He's thrown, I think, two (bullpen sessions) now, and a (simulated) game.

"Hyun-Jin is a guy that we trust, and he's been unflappable from the standpoint of anything that comes along he just seems to handle."

The shoulder inflammation flared up twice this season, sending Ryu to the disabled list in April and May. However, Ryu said he is not concerned about the pain returning once he gets in a game again.

"I'm thinking that there's very little -- almost zero percent chance -- that the injury is going to come back tomorrow," Ryu said through his interpreter Sunday. "I'm not even thinking about it. I don't think it's good for my psyche to think that way.

"I threw a few bullpen sessions and I went 100 percent. I felt great in all those sessions. I don't foresee a reason why I would feel anything tomorrow."

Ryu made one start against the Cardinals in last year's NL Championship Series and held them scoreless for seven innings in the Dodgers' Game 3 victory.

Tokens
Cardinals call on playoff-tested Lackey for Game 3
By THE SPORTS XCHANGE

ST. LOUIS -- John Lackey is no stranger to the postseason stage.

In 2002, he became the first rookie since 1909 to start and win a World Series Game 7 when he took the ball in the decisive game against the San Francisco Giants.

He has been a postseason regular since then, making 19 appearances in all and pitching 104 October innings during a career that included a second World Series clincher. Lackey was the starter and winner for the Boston Red Sox when they closed out the St. Louis Cardinals in Game 6 in last year's World Series.

Now, Lackey is a member of the Cardinals, and he will start against the Dodgers in Game 3 of the National League Division Series on Monday. The series is tied one game apiece.

"I didn't bring it up and they didn't either," Lackey said of waving his World Series ring in the faces of his new teammates when he joined the Cardinals in July. "We're trying to do it together this year."

Lackey was acquired from the Red Sox at the trade deadline in exchange for outfielder/first baseman Allen Craig and right-hander Joe Kelly. He made 10 starts for the Cardinals, going an unimpressive 3-3 with a 4.30 ERA.

Even so, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said the 35-year-old veteran was a valuable addition to the pitching staff.

"We were very happy to bring him onto our club," Matheny said. "We had a real good idea what we were going to get -- a veteran presence, a guy who knows what he's doing, knows how to go about and use his stuff and just another starter to be in a leadership role and a voice for the rest of our staff.

"And he's been all of the above. He's come out and pitched well. He's competed and kept us in games, and he's a gamer. He's a competitor. He's a guy that we like to watch compete, especially on this kind of stage."

Tokens
Dave Cokin

Bonus Play Monday 8:30 PM NFL

(477) SEATTLE SEAHAWKS at (478) WASHINGTON REDSKINS

Take: Under 46

We’re going to see a good old fashioned Pros/Joes duel unfolding tonight as the world champion Seahawks invade Washington. The public is going to take the chalk here, while the purportedly sharp play will be on the home underdog.

I’m a little interested in the total here. The opinion is based on how the two teams prefer to play football, and what each is likely to run into in terms of resistance.

The Seahawks are a great team when they play ball control, which means more Lynch and less Wilson. That was the story last season, and based on the initial three games of the current campaign, nothing has changed. The Seahawks won the two games where they had a balanced attack. They lost at San Diego when the Chargers forced them out of their comfort zone and completely dominated them in the process. It’s always easier said than done, but I’ll be surprised if we don’t see a concerted Seattle effort tonight to establish the run in an effort to drive on the Washington defense and establish the tempo they want.

I think the Redskins will want to do the same thing. The ‘Skins need to have Kirk Cousins game manage rather than be the featured attraction. If Cousins has to throw all night, the home team is in deep trouble against this Seattle stop unit. On the flip side, if Washington can generate a consistent ground game, they’re likely to have a great chance to score the upset.

You know what they say about good intentions, and that plays here. If the ground games get shut down, there’s only one alternative and that’s not what I want. But I feel fairly confident that this is geared toward being a physical battle in the trenches with some lengthy and time consuming drives. If enough of those result in FG’s rather than TD’s, we should get a duel where points are not that easy to come by. Betting Unders in football is dicey these days with all the flags for seemingly innocuous offenses. But I’ll look for the low tonight between the Redskins and Seahawks.

Tokens
Jim Feist

Comp MLB Pick for Monday, October 6, 2014: 9:00 PM ET

MLB (921) LOS ANGELES DODGERS VS (922) ST. LOUIS CARDINALS

Take: over

Reason: Your Bonus Play for Monday, October 6, 2014 is in the NLDS between the LA Dodgers and St Louis Cardinals. The Cardinals shocked the DOdgers in game 1 in LA, coming from a 6-2 late inning deficit against probable Cy Young winner Clayton Kershaw to win 10-9. Kershaw has been Superman during the regular season, but in the postseason he's more like Clark Kent this year and last. LA rebounded in game 2 but needed a solo homer from Kemp in the 8th to pull out the much-needed 3-2 win and even the series. Now the series heads to St Louis and the John Lackey makes the start for the redbirds. Lackey came over from Boston so has plenty of postseason experience. Lackey hasn't been spectacular for the birds in his 10 starts, posting a 4.30 ERA and 1.39 WHIP. He will face Hyun-Jin Ryu who is coming off some shoulder problems. Ryu hasn't pitched since Sept 12 but is ready to go and the Dodgers need him. Ryu has been great on the road, posting a 10-4 away record this season with a 3.03 ERA. LA is also 7-2 in Ryu's last nine overall starts and 16-7 in his last 23. LA has also been a good OVER teams, posting a 21-5-2 Over/Under mark their last 28 games and 12-3-1 Over/Under in their last 16 away games. Part of the issue has been a bullpen that has been shaky at best, especially in the closer position. The way both teams are hitting combined with a less than stellar LA bullpen, I'm taking the OVER here on Monday.

Tokens
'Monday Night Football'

Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks (2-1 SU/ATS) off a bye week have opened 7.5 point road favorites against the Washington Redskins (1-3, 2-2 ATS) who enter off a 45-14 shellacking at the hands of Giants. Taking points with a home squad is always a tempting proposition. However, home underdogs haven't exactly been great bets the past two seasons posting a 51-54-2 ATS record including 8-7-1 ATS this season. And, it certainly doesn't help that home underdogs off a 21 point spanking are just 9-17 ATS the next game. Finally, road favorites off a bye week being a profitable 57-27-1 against the betting line, Seahawks 3-1 ATS under Monday Night Light's and 12-6 ATS as chalk of 7.5 or less in the Pete Carroll era provides a strong endorsement for playing Seattle.

Tokens
STATSYSTEMS SPORTS MLB REPORT
MONDAY, OCTOBER 6th 2014
INFORMATION WORTH BETTING ON EACH DAY

***** Monday, 10/6/14 MLB Information *****
(ALL RESULTS VS. ML) - Against The Money-Line - and most recent, unless noted otherwise. Each and every day during the 2014 Major League Baseball season we will analyze all of your daily baseball action, featuring on hot and cold pitchers, hot and cold teams, over/unders and home plate umpire trends. We will also highlight some of our Highly-Rated (Situational & Match-up) Power Trends, along with some of our Situational Analysis (Betting Systems) that pertain to some of that days match-ups.

National League Division Series

#921 LA DODGERS @ #922 ST LOUIS
TV: 9:07 PM EST, Fox Sports 1
Line: Cardinals +100, Total: 7.5

The St. Louis Cardinals attempt to gain the upper hand in their National League Division Series when they host the Los Angeles Dodgers for Game #3 on Monday. NL Central champion St. Louis pulled off an improbable comeback against Los Angeles ace Clayton Kershaw and posted a 10-9 victory in the opener and rallied to forge a tie in Game #2 before Matt Kemp led off the eighth inning with a homer to give the Dodgers a 3-2 triumph. Zach Greinke pitched a whale of a game, allowing two hits over seven scoreless frames before being replaced after initially taking the mound to start the eighth.

Los Angeles will need to find a way to control Matt Carpenter, who belted a solo homer and a three-run double in the opener and hit the tying two-run shot in Game #2. The Dodgers have a pair of hot hitters themselves, with one being very unlikely. Kemp is 5-for-9 over the first two games while A.J. Ellis has recorded five hits in eight at-bats (4-for-5 in Game #1) with a homer, two RBIs and four runs scored.

PITCHING MATCHUP
•Dodgers LH Hyun-Jin Ryu (14-7, 3.38 ERA, WHIP: 1.191) - Ryu will be making his first start since September 12th, when he was battered for four runs and five hits in one inning before exiting with shoulder inflammation. The 27-year-old South Korean lost two of his last three decisions but allowed more than three runs only once in his last nine starts. Ryu is 1-1 in two career regular-season outings against the Cardinals, losing at St. Louis on June 27th, but scattered three hits over seven scoreless innings en route to victory in Game #3 of last year's NL Championship Series.

--RYU is 20-6 (+13.0 Units) against the money line versus an National League team with a team batting average of .255 or worse over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
The average score was RYU 4.5, OPPONENT 2.8.

--RYU is 23-8 (+14.8 Units) against the money line versus National League teams scoring 4.3 or less runs/game on the season over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
The average score was RYU 4.7, OPPONENT 2.8.

--RYU is 15-5 (+9.0 Units) against the money line versus teams whose hitters strike out 7 or more times/game this season. (Team's Record)
The average score was RYU 4.3, OPPONENT 2.4.

•Cardinals RH John Lackey (14-10, 3.82 ERA, WHIP: 1.278) - Lackey was a hard-luck loser to the Cubs in his final regular-season start, allowing just two runs over 6 2/3 innings at Chicago on September 24th. The 35-year-old, who went 3-3 with a 4.30 ERA in 10 outings after being acquired from Boston, yielded fewer than three earned runs in seven of his last eight turns. Lackey is 5-3 lifetime with a 1.93 ERA against Los Angeles in the regular season and 6-5 with a 3.03 ERA in 19 career postseason games, including three relief appearances.

--LACKEY is 49-27 UNDER (+17.9 Units) when playing against a good team (Win Pct. 54% to 62%) in the second half of the season since 1997. (Team's Record)
The average score was LACKEY 4.2, OPPONENT 4.2.

--LACKEY is 9-0 UNDER (+9.0 Units) versus teams outscoring opponent by 0.5 or more runs/game on the season over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
The average score was LACKEY 2.7, OPPONENT 2.9.

--LACKEY is 54-27 UNDER (+23.5 Units) versus teams outscoring opponent by 0.5 or more runs/game in the second half of the season since 1997. (Team's Record)
The average score was LACKEY 4.1, OPPONENT 4.0.

--LACKEY is 13-2 UNDER (+10.6 Units) in playoff games since 1997. (Team's Record)
The average score was LACKEY 3.4, OPPONENT 2.9.

--LACKEY is 15-4 UNDER (+10.3 Units) after giving up <=2 earned runs in his last 2 outings over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
The average score was LACKEY 3.0, OPPONENT 4.0.

•PREGAME NOTES: Los Angeles RF Yasiel Puig has struck out in each of his last five at-bats, including all four in Game #2.... St. Louis won all three home games against the Dodgers in last year's NLCS.... RHP Dan Haren is tentatively slated to start Game #4 for Los Angeles on Tuesday, while RHP Shelby Miller makes his first career postseason start for St. Louis.... The Dodgers could turn to Kershaw on short rest in Game #4 if they are facing elimination. Kershaw is favored to win his third Cy Young Award in four years after going 21-3 with a 1.77 ERA, but he has a 1-4 record and a 5.20 ERA in the postseason and twice straight has been pummeled by the Cardinals.... Lackey needs 3 2-3 innings to overtake CC Sabathia (107 2-3) as the active leader in postseason innings.

•KEY STATS
--LA DODGERS are 16-4 UNDER (+11.7 Units) versus terrible speed teams - averaging 0.35 or less SB's/game in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
The average score was LA DODGERS 3.5, OPPONENT 2.8.

--LA DODGERS are 15-3 UNDER (+11.7 Units) in road games versus an National League starting pitcher whose WHIP is 1.250 to 1.350 over the last 2 seasons.
The average score was LA DODGERS 3.6, OPPONENT 2.8.

--ST LOUIS is 13-3 UNDER (+9.7 Units) after 7 or more consecutive road games this season.
The average score was ST LOUIS 2.6, OPPONENT 3.1.

•HEAD-TO-HEAD HISTORY
--Games Over The Last 3 Seasons: ST LOUIS is 16-17 (-0.6 Units) against LA DODGERS over the last 3 seasons. 19 of 32 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons Under= +4.4 Units.

--Games This Season: ST LOUIS is 4-5 (+0.2 Units) against LA DODGERS this season. 6 of 9 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season Under= +2.8 Units.

--All Games At ST LOUIS Over The Last 3 Seasons: ST LOUIS is 9-5 (+3.8 Units) against LA DODGERS over the last 3 seasons. 9 of 14 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons Under= +3.2 Units.

--Games Played At ST LOUIS This Season: ST LOUIS is 2-1 (+1.4 Units) against LA DODGERS this season. 2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season Under= +0.8 Units.

--Under is 11-5 in the last 16 meetings.
--Under is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings in St. Louis.
--Dodgers are 18-40 in the last 58 meetings in St. Louis.

•RECENT TRENDS
--LA is 5-0 in their L5 road games versus a RH starter.
--LA is 10-2 in their last 12 Divisional Playoff games.
--Under is 3-0-1 in RYUS last 4 starts versus NL Central.

--STL is 5-0 in their last 5 Monday games.
--STL is 6-0 in their L6 home games versus a LH starter.
--Under is 5-1 in STL last 6 during Game #3 of a series.

•UMPIRE TRENDS - Dale Scott
--Over is 4-0 in Scotts last 4 games behind home plate vs. Los Angeles.
--Under is 5-1 in Scotts last 6 games behind home plate vs. St. Louis.
--Home team is 4-1 in Scotts last 5 Monday games behind home plate.
--Over is 4-1 in Scotts last 5 games behind home plate.
--Road team is 4-1 in Scotts last 5 games behind home plate vs. St. Louis.
--Under is 9-4 in Scotts last 13 Monday games behind home plate.
--Dodgers are 1-4 in their last 5 Monday games with Scott behind home plate.

•SITUATIONAL ANALYSIS: Play Under - All teams where the total is 7 to 8.5 (LA DODGERS) - red hot National League hitting team - batting .300 or better over their last 20 games against opponent with an on base percentage of .300 or worse over their last 10 games.
(44-16 over the last 5 seasons.) (73.3%, +26.1 units. Rating = 3*)

The average total posted in these games was: 7.8, Money Line=-112.2
The average score in these games was: Team 3.6, Opponent 3.1 (Total runs scored = 6.7)
The number of games in which this system covered the total by 1 or more runs was 39 (63.9% of all games.)

The situation's record this season is: (8-5, +2.3 units).
Over the last 3 seasons the situation's record is: (21-7, +13 units).
Since 1997 the situation's record is: (98-56, +36.4 units).

Your Guide To Crushing The Books In NFL/NCAAF
With both the National Football League, and NCAA College Football regular seasons in full swing. Will you revert back to making questionable bets all season long and barely breaking even, if not losing money on the year? It's time you take control of your betting future and do it the right way. "Let the Experts here at StatSystems Sports guide you this season and help you crush the books like never before!"

Are you tired of those bad beats, the late back door covers which ruin your bet, along with the repeated mediocre or losing season? Well you've come to the right place and we are here to make sure that never happens again. Our team of Pro's are eagerly awaiting to smash the sportsbooks once again this year in both NFL and NCAAF.

"Why not join in on the profits with them and learn their secrets to success!"

#923 WASHINGTON @ #924 SAN FRANCISCO
TV: 5:07 PM EST, MLBN
Line: Giants -135, Total: 6

After recording a National League-best 96 victories during the regular season, the Washington Nationals will need one on Monday afternoon just to remain alive in their best-of-five Division Series versus the San Francisco Giants. Winning Game #3 will be tough against host San Francisco, which secured its NL-best 10th straight victory on the strength of a ninth-inning rally and Brandon Belt's homer nine frames later in a 2-1 triumph on Saturday. "Who'd have thought we'd have come here and won the first two?" Giants hurler Tim Hudson said after the 6-hour, 23-minute marathon. "Everybody in America probably didn't think we had a shot. But everybody in this locker room knew that we did."

What the National League East-champion Nationals know is their task on Monday will be a difficult one against southpaw Madison Bumgarner, who struck out 10 and scattered four hits to lead the Giants to an 8-0 rout of the Pittsburgh Pirates in the wild-card game on Wednesday. Doug Fister will provide the opposition on Monday but has allowed Pablo Sandoval to record four hits in five career plate appearances. The sizable Sandoval certainly came through on Saturday night as he delivered an RBI double with two out in the ninth inning to improve to 21-for-57 during his club-record 13-game postseason hitting streak.

PITCHING MATCHUP
•Nationals RH Doug Fister (16-6, 2.41 ERA, WHIP: 1.079) - Fister answered a three-game losing streak by winning his final four starts of the regular season - in dominating fashion, no less. The 30-year-old scattered three hits and struck out nine in a complete-game gem versus Miami on September 26th. Fister, who has yielded four earned runs on 15 hits in his last four outings (28 2/3 innings), suffered the loss against San Francisco on August 22nd after permitting four runs in six frames of a 10-3 setback.

--FISTER is 27-10 (+13.3 Units) against the money line versus teams whose hitters strike out 7 or more times/game in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
The average score was FISTER 4.8, OPPONENT 3.7.

--FISTER is 8-0 (+8.3 Units) against the money line after a game where he did not walk a batter this season. (Team's Record)
The average score was FISTER 6.1, OPPONENT 2.4.

--FISTER is 53-32 UNDER (+17.0 Units) versus teams averaging 2.75 or less extra base hits per game since 1997. (Team's Record)
The average score was FISTER 3.6, OPPONENT 3.5.

--FISTER is 43-23 UNDER (+16.6 Units) versus poor power teams - averaging 0.9 or less HR's/game since 1997. (Team's Record)
The average score was FISTER 3.4, OPPONENT 3.4.

--FISTER is 36-19 UNDER (+14.5 Units) when the money line is +125 to -125 since 1997. (Team's Record)
The average score was FISTER 3.4, OPPONENT 3.6.

--FISTER is 13-26 against the run line (-18.1 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997. (Team's Record)
The average score was FISTER 3.1, OPPONENT 4.5.

•Giants LH Madison Bumgarner (19-10, 2.86 ERA, WHIP: 1.069) - Bumgarner won five of his final six decisions of the regular season but suffered the tough-luck loss in his lone meeting with Washington in 2014. The 25-year-old permitted two runs on eight hits in seven innings en route to a 2-1 setback on June 10th. Bumgarner owns a 2-3 mark with a slim 2.60 ERA and 1.09 WHIP in seven career starts versus the Nationals.

--BUMGARNER is 5-13 (-15.2 Units) against the money line in home games versus an National League team with a team batting average of .255 or worse over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
The average score was BUMGARNER 3.8, OPPONENT 3.8.

--BUMGARNER is 33-12 (+19.3 Units) against the money line after walking <=1 hitters each of his last 2 outings since 1997. (Team's Record)
The average score was BUMGARNER 4.8, OPPONENT 2.9.

--BUMGARNER is 15-5 (+9.5 Units) against the money line after a win this season. (Team's Record)
The average score was BUMGARNER 5.7, OPPONENT 2.5.

--BUMGARNER is 11-4 OVER (+8.0 Units) as a home favorite of -110 or higher this season. (Team's Record)
The average score was BUMGARNER 5.3, OPPONENT 4.0.

--BUMGARNER is 16-6 against the run line (+13.5 Units) versus National League teams scoring 4.3 or less runs/game on the season this season. (Team's Record)
The average score was BUMGARNER 5.7, OPPONENT 2.8.

--BUMGARNER is 15-6 against the run line (+11.8 Units) versus an National League team with an on base percentage .325 or worse this season. (Team's Record)
The average score was BUMGARNER 5.6, OPPONENT 2.8.

--BUMGARNER is 20-9 against the run line (+13.4 Units) versus teams whose hitters strike out 7 or more times/game this season. (Team's Record)
The average score was BUMGARNER 5.2, OPPONENT 3.0.

•PREGAME NOTES: San Francisco C Buster Posey is 4-for-10 in the series and 6-for-15 in the postseason.... Washington 3B Anthony Rendon, who is 5-for-11 over the first two games of the set, is 3-for-5 with a double in his career versus Bumgarner.... The Giants dropped the first two contests at home in the 2012 NLDS versus Cincinnati and rallied to win before going on to capture the World Series title.... Fister's last start at AT&T Park was memorable for the wrong reasons. Pitching for Detroit in Game #2 of the 2012 World Series, Fister took a line drive by Gregor Blanco off the right side of his head but stayed in and carried a shutout bid into the seventh inning. The Tigers wound up losing 2-0 and San Francisco swept.

•KEY STATS
--WASHINGTON is 21-44 against the run line (-23.6 Units) versus a starting pitcher with good control (less than 1.75 BB's/start) this season.
The average score was WASHINGTON 3.8, OPPONENT 3.6.

--WASHINGTON is 16-29 against the run line (-14.2 Units) versus poor baserunning teams - averaging 0.5 or less SB's/game this season.
The average score was WASHINGTON 3.8, OPPONENT 4.2.

--WASHINGTON is 0-7 against the run line (-9.6 Units) in road games with a tired bullpen - throwing 13+ innings over the last 3 games this season.
The average score was WASHINGTON 2.3, OPPONENT 5.6.

--WASHINGTON is 14-33 against the run line (-22.7 Units) after allowing 3 runs or less 3 straight games over the last 2 seasons.
The average score was WASHINGTON 3.5, OPPONENT 4.4.

--SAN FRANCISCO is 30-19 against the run line (+13.9 Units) versus an National League team with a batting average of .255 or worse in the second half of the season this season.
The average score was SAN FRANCISCO 4.6, OPPONENT 3.2.

--SAN FRANCISCO is 40-25 against the run line (+17.3 Units) in day games this season.
The average score was SAN FRANCISCO 4.6, OPPONENT 3.7.

--SAN FRANCISCO is 26-10 against the run line (+17.4 Units) after scoring and allowing 3 runs or less this season.
The average score was SAN FRANCISCO 4.6, OPPONENT 3.3.

•HEAD-TO-HEAD HISTORY
--Games Over The Last 3 Seasons: WASHINGTON is 13-8 (+2.7 Units) against SAN FRANCISCO over the last 3 seasons. 13 of 20 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons Over= +5.5 Units.

--Games This Season: SAN FRANCISCO is 4-5 (+0.7 Units) against WASHINGTON this season. 6 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season Over= +3.1 Units.

--All Games At SAN FRANCISCO Over The Last 3 Seasons: WASHINGTON is 6-4 (+2.7 Units) against SAN FRANCISCO over the last 3 seasons. 6 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons Over= +3.1 Units.

--Games Played At SAN FRANCISCO This Season: WASHINGTON is 3-1 (+2.2 Units) against SAN FRANCISCO this season. 3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season Over= +2.3 Units.

--Under is 5-2 in Bumgarners last 7 starts vs. Nationals.

•RECENT TRENDS
--WAS is 1-5 in their last 6 Divisional Playoff games.
--WAS is 19-44 in their last 63 games as a road underdog.
--WAS is 2-7 L9 games vs. a starter with a WHIP less than 1.15.

--SF is 5-0 in their last 5 Divisional Playoff games.
--SF is 7-0 last 7 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.
--SF is 10-2 in their last 12 home games versus a RH starter.

•UMPIRE TRENDS - Tom Hallion
--Road team is 7-1 in Hallions last 8 Monday games behind home plate.
--Over is 4-1 in Hallions last 5 games behind home plate vs. Washington.
--Under is 8-3 in Hallions last 11 games behind home plate.
--Under is 5-2 in Hallions last 7 Monday games behind home plate.
--Over is 5-2 in Hallions last 7 games behind home plate vs. San Francisco.
--Road team is 7-3 in Hallions last 10 games behind home plate vs. San Francisco.

•SITUATIONAL ANALYSIS: Play On - Home teams against a 1.5 run line (SAN FRANCISCO) - below average hitting team (AVG <=.255) against a good starting pitcher (ERA <=3.70) - National League, after 2 straight one run wins against opponent after scoring 2 runs or less 3 straight games.
(30-11 since 1997.) (73.2%, +25.6 units. Rating = 4*)

The straight up record of the team this system pertains to is: (31-10)
The average run line posted in these games was: Team favored by 0.5, money line price: +122
The average score in these games was: Team 5.5, Opponent 3.7 (Average run differential = +1.9)
The number of games in which this system covered the run line by 1 or more runs was 27 (65.9% of all games.)

The situation's record this season is: (2-0, +2.8 units).
Over the last 3 seasons the situation's record is: (7-1, +8.2 units).
Over the last 5 seasons the situation's record is: (11-2, +13.1 units).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyB69
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com