Mistaflava's CFB Week 4 ***POWER SELECTIONS*** (Writeups & Analysis)

Search

Tokens
Whats up BROTHER!!?? I am currently having my morning coffee, watching college game day, going over the slate for today. Let's talk Michigan @ Wisconsin if you have a minute. Here are some trends I dug up.

Michigan and Wisconsin have split the last ten meetings

Wisconsin is 4-0 against Michigan in its last four trips to Camp Randall

Wisconsin is 7-2-1 ATS in its last ten meetings with Michigan

Michigan is 0-6 ATS in its last six games

Michigan is 0-5 ATS in its last five trips to Wisconsin

Michigan is 1-5 ATS in its last six road games

Do you see anything changing for Michigan today? Its Wisconsin or nothing at all for me.

BOL TODAY BUDDY AND CONTINUED SUCCESS

Handicapping Machine
Tokens
adding...

West Virginia Mountaineers -4.5 (10 Units)

The West Virginia Mountaineers were a huge question mark coming into this season with their brand new Head Coach Neal Brown (former Troy head coach) at the helms. They were shaky in their opening game against a very good FCS opponent in James Madison but managed to win that game despite being outyarded by 34 total yards. Then came the blowout loss at Missouri as the Mountaineers were outyarded by 211 total yards in that game but then came out and shocked everyone last week by beating NC State by 17 points as a +7 home underdog while outyarding them by 76 total yards. So what's the deal with this inexperienced team? First of all they come into this game averaging 23.7 points per game and have done that on 303.3 total yards of offense and 4.7 yards per play. It's been a challenge. Having said that, Kansas has a terrible defense and that defense has allowed only 17.7 points per game so far but have allowed a noticeable 5.0 yards per play. One thing West Virginia has not been able to do is run the ball at all in 2019 averaging only 79 rushing yards per game on 2.8 yards per carry but RB Kennedy McCoy is just waiting to explode in this game and already has 2 touchdowns on the season running the ball after a monster 2018 season where he ran for 8 touchdowns and averaged 5.5 yards per carry. Kansas has allowed 182 rushing yards per game and allowed 4.1 yards per carry so far this season. If the run game can get going West Virginia should have success throwing the ball. QB Austin Kendall spent 3 years at Oklahoma and has tremendous arm strength. He has completed 64.5% of his passes this season for 6.3 yards per pass attempt, 6 touchdown passes, 3 interceptions and a QB Rating of 129.9. The Kansas secondary has played well against pretty weak opponents and they are allowing only 6.3 yards per pass attempt. Where I value West Virginia so much in this game is the turnovers. The Mountaineers have turned the ball over 4 times this season while this Kansas defense has forced only 2 turnovers against some weaker opposition. The Mountaineers will establish a run game in this one and they'll win the turnover battle while Kendall will throw some deep balls for big plays. I love the matchup.

The Kansas Jayhawks are coming off the shock win of the college football season after going to a red hot Boston College and beating the Eagles by 24 points as a massive +20.5 point road underdog. Can you say LETDOWN game or what? I know Les Miles is a good coach and I know he's getting the most out of his guys but this will be a tough act to follow. So far this season the Jayhawks have overachieved big time and last week's big underdog win was the culmination of all that but let's look at their other two games and how they played at home. The Jayhawks beat Indiana State 24-17 as a -12 point home favorite but were outyarded by 21 yards in that game. Ouch. How about the following game also at home against Coastal Carolina where Kansas was favored by 7 points and lost 14-7 while being outyarded by 11 total yards again. Another ouch! So we're back at home again where Kansas is averaging only 15.5 points per game in 2019 and averaging only 312 total yards of offense for 5.2 yards per play against two weak opponents. I know the West Virginia loss at Missouri looked bad but their defense didn't play all that poorly allowing 38 points in that game but also allowing only 4.9 yards per play. In their two home games this season Kansas has tried to run the ball 35.5 times per game but have managed only 3.9 yards per carry which should help a Mountaineers defense that was gashed for 4.6 yards per carry and 232 rushing yards in that game. In the air is where Kansas has been really good at home completing 68.8% of their passes for 7.3 yards per pass attempt but this offensive line has allowed 4 sacks in two home games and the offense in general has turned the ball over 5 times on their home field in two games. West Virginia's pass defense against Missouri was actually pretty good as they allowed only 5.4 yards per pass attempt and a completion percentage of only 60.7% while recording two sacks. Overall Kansas has turned the ball over 6 times and West Virginia's defense has forced 3 turnovers this season. There is a good chance this game goes back and forth but at the end of the day I think West Virginia's defense steps up and makes some huge defensive plays and the Kansas offense will take a step back in this one. Turnovers will be a problem for Kansas and their inability to effectively run the ball at home will be a problem for them here.

I listen to a alot of shows and I think Phil Steele said it best about this game. Someone is for real and someone is a pretender because both teams have overachieved quite a bit in the 2019 season and it's time to find out the true colors of these squads. Like I said I'm a big fan of Les Miles and we all had to know he was going to get the most out of his guys this season but this is a true letdown spot. Dating back to last season West Virginia is now 5-1 ATS in their last six games played in September and they are 4-1-2 ATS in their last seven games played versus a team with a winning record on the season. Playing and winning no the road has been tough for this team and Neal Brown is trying to change that. This is a great place to start. Looking back at the last few times Kansas won games big, they are only 1-5 ATS in their last six games when coming off a straight up win of 20+ points. Looking back at their last 22 wins as a program, Kansas is only 5-17 ATS in their next game out after a straight up win. The Underdog has dominated this series for years now but with new coaching staffs in place and with new beginnings I have to take West Virginia before Kansas. If Kansas somehow wins this game I will be a believer but for now it's all Mountaineers for me and the Road Team has gone 4-1 ATS in the last five meetings.

Trend of the Game: Kansas is 5-17 ATS in their last 22 games coming off a straight up win.

West Virginia 39, Kansas 20

more to come...

Handicapping Machine
Tokens
Whats up BROTHER!!?? I am currently having my morning coffee, watching college game day, going over the slate for today. Let's talk Michigan @ Wisconsin if you have a minute. Here are some trends I dug up.

Michigan and Wisconsin have split the last ten meetings

Wisconsin is 4-0 against Michigan in its last four trips to Camp Randall

Wisconsin is 7-2-1 ATS in its last ten meetings with Michigan

Michigan is 0-6 ATS in its last six games

Michigan is 0-5 ATS in its last five trips to Wisconsin

Michigan is 1-5 ATS in its last six road games

Do you see anything changing for Michigan today? Its Wisconsin or nothing at all for me.

BOL TODAY BUDDY AND CONTINUED SUCCESS

Good Morning MrFreak. I was extremely close to betting on Wisconsin but laid off at the last second. Don't ask me why, it was just a gut feeling because I don't trust their QB. Good luck today man!

Handicapping Machine
Tokens
adding...

Virginia Cavaliers -27 (10 Units)

The Old Dominion Monarchs are not a program I follow too much but I do know they played well at Virginia Tech a few weeks ago losing 31-17 as a road underdog while being outyarded by only 78 total yards in that game. The Monarchs were +28.5 point road underdogs in that game. Most bettors are going to feed off of that and go with Old Dominion again but I recommend to tread lightly here. Lifetime Old Dominon is 0-8 SU when playing on the road versus Power 5 Conference schools and going into the Virginia Tech game they were losing those games by 31.0 points per game. What are the odds this team keeps things close two games in a row on the road versus a P5 school? Slim to none. The Old Dominion offense is not good. They return only 4 starters from 2018 and average only 20.5 points per game on 308.5 total yards of offense and 4.6 yards per play in those games. #22 Virginia's defense is not a joke. The Cavaliers have been tested by both Pittsburgh and Florida State and still allow only 18.3 points per game and have allowed only 261.7 total yards and 4.2 yards per play. Old Dominion will struggle to do anything. The Monarchs do run the ball well and average 4.2 yards per carry but they'll be forced to throw the ball against a Cavaliers defense allowing only 78.7 rushing yards per game and only 2.5 yards per carry! Wow! Throwing the ball against Virginia is a bigger problem. Their secondary has 3 interceptions on the season and opponents have completed only 52.7% of their passes for only 6.0 yards per pass attempt. The Cavaliers pass rush has 14 sacks in three games (among the Nation leaders) and the Old Dominion front line has allowed their QB to be sacked 6 times in two games. QB Stone Smartt has yet to throw a touchdown pass this season and is averaging only 5.3 yards per pass attempt. This is just not the defense you want to find behind against. Virginia will tee off on this offense when they all behind.

The Virginia Cavaliers are the #22 team in the Country for a reason and they have yet to be beat on the spread heading into this game. The opened their season with a 30-14 win at Pittsburgh as a -2.5 road favorite and followed that up with home wins over William and Mary (ATS win) and Florida State (ATS Push). The Cavaliers outyarded their opponents in all three games and deserves to be unbeaten on the spread. The only concern for me would be their offense and their inability to convert at times but they scored 30+ against both Florida State and Pitt and they have the kind of defense that gets them the ball back in a hurry and in good field position. So far this season Virginia average 37.7 points per game and average 412 total yards of offense per game and 5.9 yards per play playing against some solid teams and programs. Old Dominion is allowing 26 points per game and in those games they are allowing 5.3 yards per play. Expect the Cavaliers offense to go off in this one. The running game is averaging 155 rushing yards and 4.7 yards per carry this season and although Old Dominion have been able to hold opponents to only 3.9 yards per carry on the season, this is their toughest matchup of the season and there is no way this D-Line can hold up against the Cavs offensive line which led the team to 4.5 yards per carry last season. QB Bryce Perkins has completed 66.0% of his passes for 6.7 yards per pass attempt, 5 touchdown passes, 4 interceptions and a QB Rating of 130.6 on the season. I think he'll get the protection he needs in this game to avoid the bad decisions he's made. The defense always seems to bail him out and the coaching staff will probably keep it simple for Perkins by running the ball over and over again. Old Dominion's secondary has 2 interceptions on the season but they allow opponents to complete 61.4% of their passes for 8.3 yards per pass attempt and the Cavaliers should be able to reel off some big plays in this one. Virginia is also scoring touchdowns in 90% of their visits to the Red Zone this season and should be able to pile it on in this game.

These two campuses are only 163 miles apart and you better believe the Cavaliers are taking this game seriously and will be looking to bury their in-state cousins. There will be no mercy shown in this game. I really think the betting public is going to take the bait of the Virginia Tech game where Old Dominion kept things close but I just can't back a team that is going to struggle all day to score points. Old Dominion covered last time out but they have covered the spread in only 6 of their last 19 games played in September. They are a horrendous 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games versus a team with a winning record at home and they have to face a Virginia team that is a tremendous 7-1-1 ATS in their last nine September games under Bronco Mendenhall. The Cavaliers are 5-1 ATS in their last six non-conference games and 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 home games dating back to the last two seasons. I see them scoring early, scoring often and giving Old Dominion all sorts of problems in this game. I wouldn't be surprised if Old Dominion get goose egged.

Trend of the Game: Virginia is 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 Home Games.

Virginia 48, Old Dominion 3

more to come...

Handicapping Machine
Tokens
adding...

Oklahoma State Cowboys +7 (10 Units)

I had to wait quite some time for this one. I knew public money would be coming in late on Texas because of all the hype around the program this season so the smart thing to do was wait until this hit a touchdown. Now it's at a touchdown and I'm all over it. OKLAHOMA STATE HAS WON 5 STRAIGHT GAMES IN AUSTIN and that is absolutely unheard of. No other team in the history of college football has that many wins at Texas but the Cowboys just seem to really have the Longhorns number. Why would that change here? The Cowboys have outyarded every single one of their opponents this season by 100+ total yards in each game and only a handful of teams in the Country can say they have done this. The offense is one of the best in the Country as they average 49.3 points per game and average 547 total yards of offense and a whopping 7.5 yards per play. I know they haven't faced a real defense yet this season but Texas has one of the worst defenses in the Big 12 and have allowed 6.2 yards per play this season on 417.3 total yards of offense per game. Let's start with the ground game. The Longhorns defensive line is probably the only thing they've got going for them as they have allowed only 87.3 rushing yards per game and 3.0 yards per carry this season but teams aren't running the ball much on them. They don't need to. The secondary is allowing 330 passing yards per game on 8.5 yards per pass attempt and opposing QB's have an average QB Rating of 148.0 this season and have completed 67.2% of their passes. That's not about to change in this game believe me on that. Oklahoma State redshirt Freshman QB Spencer Sanders has been unreal this season completing 67.2% of his passes for for 9.7 yards per pass attempt, 7 touchdown passes, 1 interception and a QB Rating of 181.8. I know the Horns have faced LSU and Joe Burrows but this is quite possibly the best QB they will have seen all season. He has tremendous arm strength, great football IQ and is one of the fastest players on the team. All recipes for Longhorns defensive disasters. Todd Orlando has not had an answer for anyone really this season and that won't change in this game.

The Texas Longhorns can hang with the best of them because they have one of the best quarterbacks in the Nation but tonight we are being treated to one of the best QB vs QB matchups since LSU vs Texas a few weeks ago and we all know how that ended for the Horns. It's really hard to cover any type of large spread as a favorite or as an underdog when your defense can't stop anyone. Let alone one of the best offenses in the Nation. Texas comes into this game off a huge 48-13 win over Rice at NRG Stadium but they needed a miracle kickoff return touchdown at the end to cover the -32 point spread in that game. In the LSU game the Horns were outyarded by 43 total yards and probably deserved better than a 7 point loss but again they couldn't stop the Tigers. This Texas offense comes into this game averaging 43.7 points per game this season and they have done that on 497.7 total yards (50 less than Oklahoma State's offense) and 6.5 yards per play (a full 1.0 yards per play less than the Cowboys). Yikes. The Cowboys defense is allowing 23.7 points per game on 387.3 total yards of offense and 4.7 yards per play. They don't seem to mind shooting things out with opponents knowing their D can make plays. On the ground Texas is running the ball only 34.3 times per game for 4.3 yards per carry and they face an Oklahoma State Cowboys run defense that has been run on 45.7 times per game and has allowed only 162 rushing yards per game on 3.5 yards per carry. In the air Texas QB Sam Ehlinger is one of the best in the Nation and he has completed 73.2% of his passes for 8.5 yards per pass attempt, 11 touchdown passes, 0 interceptions and a QB Rating of 177.3 (still not as good as Sanders the Oklahoma State QB). Ehlinger has been sacked 5 times in three games this season and the Cowboys pass rush has 6 sacks of their own. The Oklahoma State secondary has allowed opponents to complete only 52.3% of their passes this season for 6.2 yards per pass attempt and opposing QB's have an average QB Rating of only 118.9 on the year. Compare the two Red Zone offenses and you will see that Oklahoma State scores touchdowns 100% of the time and Texas only 81.8% of the time. That could be the difference in this one.

If there is one team in the Country and one coach that is not afraid of walking into Austin and throwing everything but the kitchen sink at the Longhorns it's Mike Gundy and the Oklahoma State Cowboys. As previously mentioned they have won 5 straight games in Austin now and they come into this game a perfect 3-0 ATS on the season having overpowered and overwhelmed all three of their opponents. Oklahoma State comes into this game a perfect 5-0 ATS in their last five games versus a team with a winning record on the season and they've covered their last six games played on Field Turf. Texas on the other hand are a pathetic 1-5 ATS in their last six games coming off a straight up win and are 0-4 ATS in their last four games after allowing 20 points or less in their previous game. The ROAD TEAM is 9-3 ATS in the last 12 meetings and after winning five straight here in Austin there is no way the Cowboys don't pull this off straight up or at least come very close to doing it. I'm on Cowboys big time in this one and I can't wait to watch these two QB's go at it.

Trend of the Game: Oklahoma State is 5-0 SU in their last five visits to Austin!

Oklahoma State 44, Texas 43

more to come...

Handicapping Machine
Tokens
Terrible reads on Tennessee, BYU and Bowling Green but looking to bounce back tonight and win the late slate and finish off in the green for the week!

Handicapping Machine
Tokens
adding...

Nebrask Cornhuskers -13 (10 Units)

Flave wtf are you doing exactly? I know some asked that earlier today when I was on Bowling Green, BYU and probably West Virginia but just hear me out about this Nebraska team. I didn't want to touch them early in the season because I knew it would take some time for Scott Frost to get these guys on the right page but if you follow college football experts you will know that the Cornhuskers were picked as the #1 Most Improved Team in college football for 2019. That never works right away but three weeks in and three games in, it's time to bet on these guys. The Huskers weren't very good against South Alabama or at Colorado to open the season but their 44-8 beatdown of Northern Illinois at home last week was a sign for me. It was the first time all season that Nebraska really outyarded their opponent (175 total yards) and they easily covered the spread. The Huskers come into this game averaging a crazy 36.7 points per game this season on 423.3 total yards of offense and 6.3 yards per play. Jesus. Illinois, who have yet to see a real offense this season, have allowed 20.0 points per game and 319 total yards of offense on 4.7 yards per play. In the Big 10 last season Illinois allowed a crazy 265 rushing yards per game and that's going to be a problem if Nebraska and their 4.2 yards per carry this season start reeling off big runs. I know the Illini have allowed only 2.2 yards per carry this season but Conference play is about to change that. In the air Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez has made some huge plays completing 60.0% of his passes for 9.7 yards per pass attempt, 4 touchdown passes, 2 interceptions and a QB Rating of 153.5 on the year. Illinois has yet to see a real offense this season but have still given up massive plays in the air and are allowing 7.6 yards per pass attempt. I'm telling you right now the Huskers are going to score multiple touchdowns of 40+ yards either on the ground or in the air. As long as the Huskers can clean up the turnovers they should be winning this game by 25+. The last time they were here was in 2017 and they outyarded Illinois 411-199 in that game and won 28-6. Expect much of the same.

The Illinois Fighting Illini are not a good football team and unlike their 4-8 counterparts Nebraska from one season ago, they do not have one of the most improved teams in the Country coming into this game. As a matter of fact after giving Akron a beatdown in their opening game of the season, Illinois have looked awful in their last two games barely beating Connecticut on the road as a -21 point road favorite and then losing to Eastern Michigan at home on this field last week as a -7 point favorite. Illinois is only 1-5 SU against Nebraska as Big 10 Conference programs and I don't see that changing tonight. Don't get me wrong this team can put points on the board but they'll struggle to keep up with the Huskers. So far this season Illinois is averaging 34.7 points per game and averaging 408.3 total yards of offense on 5.7 yards per play. Nebraska's defense continues to improve under DC Erik Chinander and they have allowed only 21 points per game coming into this game on 376 total yards of offense and only 4.7 yards per play. Much like Illinois this season the Huskers have not allowed anything on the ground and opponents are averaging 82 rushing yards per game on 2.2 yards per carry this season. We all know Illinois can run the ball and they've averaged 4.3 yards per carry this season but to even come close they will have to have success passing the ball. QB Brandon Peters (former Michigan QB) has been pretty damn good to say the least completing 63.2% of his passes for 7.2 yards per pass attempt this season with 9 touchdown passes, 2 interceptions and a QB Rating of 151.0 on the year. Having said that, he has been sacked 10 times in three games now and the offensive line has really struggled. That's bad news because Nebraska's pass rush is starting to find their footing and they have 9 sacks in three games this season. This defense also has 5 interceptions in three games and have forced 4 fumbles and recovere all four of them to make them one of the best turnovers defenses in the Nation so far this season. Illinois is a team that lacks major discipline and who average 8.3 penalties per game this season which has cost them 84.3 penalty yards per game. Nebraska on the other hand average only 5.3 penalties per game. That's huge.

Okay so looking back at the battle of 4-8 teams last season we all saw Nebraska just demolish Illinois at home 54-35 as a -17 point favorite in that game. Being one of the most improved teams in the Nation has earned them a similar spread on the road heading into this year's game. The Huskers faltered in their first try as a road favorite two weeks ago at Colorado but two weeks later they are much improved and much more experienced. The Huskers come into this game 6-0-1 ATS in their last seven games versus Big 10 Conference opponnets under Scott Frost and they are facing an Illinois team that is a pathetic 1-5 ATS in their last six games versus a team with a winning record on the season. Illinois is only 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games overall and are only 2-5 ATS in their last seven Big 10 Conference games. This could be a slow start for Nebraska but once they take over on both sides the ball they should be able to score 40 again. I'm going with a big Nebraska win before they host Ohio State next week in what should be a great game. The Buckeyes made a statement today, now it's Nebraska's turn. Huskers big.

Trend of the Game: Nebraska is 6-0-1 ATS in their last seven Big 10 Conference games.

Nebraska 42, Illinois 20

more to come...

Tokens
Mr. Flava...…….your write ups are the best, appreciate the info provided with each...…..continue your winning ways buddy...….indy

Handicapping Machine
Tokens
adding...

Arizona State Sun Devils -7.5 (10 Units)

The Colorado Buffaloes started the season with a 52-31 win over Colorado State in what looked like the start to a very good season. They followed it up with a home win over Nebraska and everyone was calling for this team to be the most improved in the Country in 2019. Then came the Air Force game last week where Colorado was finally favored and they lost 30-23 at home. So is Colorado who we thought they were or are they that team that beat both Colorado State and Nebraska earlier this year? I'm going with they are still not that good of a football team. What the naked eye bettor doesn't see is that Colorado has been outyarded in all three of their games in 2019, even in the two wins. That's not a good sign. The offense comes into this game averaging 36.3 points per game and 421.3 total yards of offense per game on 5.9 yards per play, Arizona State's defense has been tremendous and have allowed only 7.0 points per game this season and have allowed 303 total yards per game and only 4.0 yards per play. This is a very good defense. The Buffaloes are averaging 145.7 rushing yards per game on 4.0 yards per carry this season but they'll run into the buzzsaw that is the Sun Devils run defense as they have allowed only 91.7 rushing yards per game on only 2.8 yards per carry. This will force Colorado to try and move the ball in the air. QB Steven Montez has completed 64.4% of his passes this season for 8.0 yards per pass attempt, 6 touchdown passes, 2 interceptions and a QB Rating of 146.4 but this is by far the best defense they have seen all seasons. Arizona State has allowed opponents to complete only 60.2% of their passes this season for 5.6 yards per pass attempt. They have 7 sacks in three games and as a defense they have come away with 5 turnovers in those games. The Sun Devils are an aggressive defense that has forced a nation leading 12 fumbles even though they have recovered only 4 of them. The law of averages in college football says the Sun Devils secondary is going to have a couple of interceptions in this game. We finally get to see what Colorado looks like on the road after going 2-8 SU and 3-5-1 ATS the last two seasons. Mel Tucker is a first time Head Coach and he's about to find out how playing on the road is in Conference play.

The Arizona State Sun Devils have been one of the biggest surprise teams of the 2019 season so far if you ask me. I had no expectations or any idea that they would find a way into the TOP 25 teams in the Country but Herm Edwards has done a tremendous job with this squad and has 15 returning starters to work with despite the NFL losses. This is a big time revenge spot for Arizona State who lost 28-21 in Boulder last season and who are 27-12 SU when hosting PAC 12 Conference opponents over the years. The Sun Devils were badly outyarded against Michigan State last week on the road but they pulled out all the stops and beat the Spartans as a +15.5 point road underdog. One of the best wins in program history and the best win over Herm Edwards tenure here. The Sun Devils average only 19.7 points per game on offense and average 355.3 total yards of offense but that's just how they play and they average an impressive 5.7 yards per play this season. Colorado's defense has only 4 returning starters this season and are playing their first true road game. The Buffaloes have allowed 30.7 points per game on 472.7 total yards of offense and a whopping 6.6 yards per play. I don't think they stand a chance in this one. The one issue Arizona State has had in 2019 is their run game despite returning a 1642 (16 touchdown) yard runner in RB Eno Benjamin. Mark my words this will be his breakout game against a Colorado defense that has allowed 199.7 rushing yards per game this season on 4.6 yards per carry. In the air, Sun Devils QB Jayden Daniels is one of the most talented QB's to come through Tempe in quite a few years. He has completed 61.0% of his passes this season for 9.5 yards per pass attempt, 3 touchdown passes, 0 interceptions and a QB Rating of 153.3. Colorado's pass defense has allowed opposing QB's to complete 63.5% of their passes for 9.6 yards per pass attempt this season. Excuse me? The offensive line has been a problem for ASU and a big reason why the running game has not taken off and a big reason why Daniels has been sacked 10 times in three games. Daniels has however done a great job protecting the ball and Arizona State as a team have turned the ball over only 2 times this season. Colorado's opponents have averaged a QB Rating of 162.2 this season and I expect Daniels to make some big plays in this one as long as he has time to throw. A solid running game should fix that.

The last time these two teams met here was in 2017 and Arizona State won 41-30 as a -4 point home favorite. Back in 2015 the Buffaloes came here as a +16 point underdog and lost 48-23. You get my drift. I don't think we see high scores like we did in those two games but we will no doubt see Arizona State's defense dominate this game and their running game keep the ball on the right side of the clock. Colorado comes into this game 3-7 ATS in their last 10 road games and they are only 1-5 ATS in their last six road games versus a team with a winning record at home. Arizona State come into this game 7-2 ATS in their last nine games played in September dating back to the last two seasons and the HOME TEAM is 6-0 ATS in the last six meetings. Colorado is a horrendous 0-5 ATS in their last five trips to Tempe and I think Arizona State shows the Nation why they are ranked with the best of them. The critics questioned them all week but after their win at Michigan State last week this team is riding some serous momentum coming into this game. I'm going Arizona State to win big.

Trend of the Game: The HOME TEAM is 6-0 ATS in the last six meetings between these teams.

Arizona State 38, Colorado 10

more to come...
more to come...

Handicapping Machine
Tokens
Mr. Flava...…….your write ups are the best, appreciate the info provided with each...…..continue your winning ways buddy...….indy

Thanks indy hope you're winning this weekend buddy and appreciate the support as always my friend!

Tokens
Any thoughts on the Georgia game tonight. Huge Ga fan here but the way that line has went is screaming for me to bet ND, opened at GA -12 an my book has it now at -16. Thanks for all your info and write ups.

Handicapping Machine
Tokens
Today has been a struggle to say the least. Here are a few more plays to end the week:

adding...

Colorado State Rams +6.5 (10 Units)

Utah State Aggies -4 (10 Units)

UCLA Bruins +18.5 (10 Units)

Hawaii Rainbow Warriors -14 (10 Units)

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW (NFL)!

:toast:

Handicapping Machine
Tokens
Today has been a struggle to say the least. Here are a few more plays to end the week:

adding...

Colorado State Rams +6.5 (10 Units)

Utah State Aggies -4 (10 Units)

UCLA Bruins +18.5 (10 Units)

Hawaii Rainbow Warriors -14 (10 Units)

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW (NFL)!

:toast:

The irony of a bad capping day (wasn't feeling it that much hence no big plays) and then hitting your late night dart throws. Onto Week 5! Congrats to all winners!

Tokens
Mr. Flava.....well done with the evening action buddy, thank you...........indy

Tokens
You are a proven winner. Yesterday was an example of deciding to look deep into games or simply go with your initial gut instinct

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janerothe
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com