Kari Lake

Search

Tokens
What does Scary Lake's opinion have to do with the FACT that she got BUTT fucked in the election, in court, and through 2 appeals, you stupid cunt? PROOF, Motherfucker, do you HAVE it? Apparently, you do NOT, so STFU, and take your BUGGERING like a GOOD 'lil BITCH. When your Fuhrer gets INDICTED AGAIN in the 2nd or 3rd week of August, I can't IMAGINE what you're gonna do, lol. :trio::trio::trio::suicide:suicide:suicide
1684564131756.png
1684564202576.png

Never bet against America.
Tokens
What does Scary Lake's opinion have to do with the FACT that she got BUTT fucked in the election, in court, and through 2 appeals, you stupid cunt? PROOF, Motherfucker, do you HAVE it? Apparently, you do NOT, so STFU, and take your BUGGERING like a GOOD 'lil BITCH. When your Fuhrer gets INDICTED AGAIN in the 2nd or 3rd week of August, I can't IMAGINE what you're gonna do, lol. :trio::trio::trio::suicide:suicide:suicide
View attachment 67799 View attachment 67800

Tokens
View attachment 67799 View attachment 67800
Brain dead motherfucker? But that’s not my problem. How’s that 81 million most popular narrative working out for ya?! ? ?

It only keeps getting worse for ya here on out and I love it.????

Tokens
Brain dead motherfucker? But that’s not my problem. How’s that 81 million most popular narrative working out for ya?! ? ?

It's working out GREAT, you stupid cunt: Biden is POTUS, and Blubber Boy is NOT-in fact, he just got found liable for being a sexual predator, has to cough up 5 million bucks, and is gotta get BUTT fucked, by the same victim, again, and, for a lot more than 5 millin bucks. Your boy has THIRTY-FOUR FELONY CHARGES BEING RAMMED UP HIS ASS (You don't seem too eager to discuss that particular point, I wonder why? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) and is gonna get indicted in the 2nd or 3rd week in August (if he doesn't get indicted in D.C. FIRST, lol). YOU, on the other hand, have been BUTT FUCKED SIXTY-ODD STRAIGHT TIMES in your "fact free" voter fraud, just like you got BUTT fucked in our bet, which you initially honored, then showed what slimy, welching SCUM you are by coming back early.

SUCKS to be Glazed Piggy, doesn't it? We're getting LATE in the month, don't forget to get that donation in the mail to Blubber Boy and his Grifting Slut, you fucking moron:

Stop trying to deflect, you brainless sack of shit: FIVE buggerings for Grifter Slut, she may YET be prosecuted for vioating state law re: transmittnig signatures; THIRTY FIVE FELONY CHARGES for Blubber Boy coming up; a five million dildo crammed up his ass, with # 2 no resuming, and and almost CERTAIN third lawsuit coming in view of his "Town Hall" lies, and an all-but-certain slew of indictments coming in August, and YOU are left with:

BIDEN DIDN'T WIN, I DIDN'T LOSE, LAKE WILL BE INSTALLED AS GOVERNOR :arrowhead :arrowhead :arrowhead :3dfesses: :3dfesses: :3dfesses: :lie: :lie: :lie: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :hung: :hung: :hung: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :an_burn_m:an_burn_m:an_burn_m:+cops-2+::+cops-2+::+cops-2+::+paranoid:+paranoid:+paranoid:lock2::lock2::lock2:

Tokens
NAILED IT. Very well said and sums up the situation as it currently stands.

Will they get justice in the courtroom?

Oh, it " Kari Lake and Abe Hamadeh appears to have been cheated," huh? Well, it doesn't just "appear" that that fucking crook posting that is a convicted felon, it's a FACT. And, what was the crime? Making illegal contributions in the names of others, isn't that INTERESTING? It's also a FACT that you are a welching, dead wrong, MORON who had NO comeback to the following, you stupid prick:

Biden is POTUS, and Blubber Boy is NOT-in fact, he just got found liable for being a sexual predator, has to cough up 5 million bucks, and is gotta get BUTT fucked, by the same victim, again, and, for a lot more than 5 millin bucks. Your boy has THIRTY-FOUR FELONY CHARGES BEING RAMMED UP HIS ASS (You don't seem too eager to discuss that particular point, I wonder why? ) and is gonna get indicted in the 2nd or 3rd week in August (if he doesn't get indicted in D.C. FIRST, lol). YOU, on the other hand, have been BUTT FUCKED SIXTY-ODD STRAIGHT TIMES in your "fact free" voter fraud, just like you got BUTT fucked in our bet, which you initially honored, then showed what slimy, welching SCUM you are by coming back early.

SUCKS to be Glazed Piggy, doesn't it? We're getting LATE in the month, don't forget to get that donation in the mail to Blubber Boy and his Grifting Slut, you fucking moron:

Stop trying to deflect, you brainless sack of shit: FIVE buggerings for Grifter Slut, she may YET be prosecuted for vioating state law re: transmittnig signatures; THIRTY FIVE FELONY CHARGES for Blubber Boy coming up; a five million dildo crammed up his ass, with # 2 no resuming, and and almost CERTAIN third lawsuit coming in view of his "Town Hall" lies, and an all-but-certain slew of indictments coming in August, and YOU are left with:

BIDEN DIDN'T WIN, I DIDN'T LOSE, LAKE WILL BE INSTALLED AS GOVERNOR :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :arrowhead :arrowhead :arrowhead :3dfesses: :3dfesses: :3dfesses: :lie: :lie: :lie: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :hung: :hung: :hung: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :an_burn_m:an_burn_m:an_burn_m:+cops-2+::+cops-2+::+cops-2+::+paranoid:+paranoid:+paranoid:lock2::lock2::lock2:

Tokens
Oh, it " Kari Lake and Abe Hamadeh appears to have been cheated," huh? Well, it doesn't just "appear" that that fucking crook posting that is a convicted felon, it's a FACT. And, what was the crime? Making illegal contributions in the names of others, isn't that INTERESTING? It's also a FACT that you are a welching, dead wrong, MORON who had NO comeback to the following, you stupid prick:

Biden is POTUS, and Blubber Boy is NOT-in fact, he just got found liable for being a sexual predator, has to cough up 5 million bucks, and is gotta get BUTT fucked, by the same victim, again, and, for a lot more than 5 millin bucks. Your boy has THIRTY-FOUR FELONY CHARGES BEING RAMMED UP HIS ASS (You don't seem too eager to discuss that particular point, I wonder why? ) and is gonna get indicted in the 2nd or 3rd week in August (if he doesn't get indicted in D.C. FIRST, lol). YOU, on the other hand, have been BUTT FUCKED SIXTY-ODD STRAIGHT TIMES in your "fact free" voter fraud, just like you got BUTT fucked in our bet, which you initially honored, then showed what slimy, welching SCUM you are by coming back early.

BIDEN DIDN'T WIN, I DIDN'T LOSE, LAKE WILL BE INSTALLED AS GOVERNOR :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :arrowhead :arrowhead :arrowhead :3dfesses: :3dfesses: :3dfesses: :lie: :lie: :lie: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :hung: :hung: :hung: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :an_burn_m:an_burn_m:an_burn_m:+cops-2+::+cops-2+::+cops-2+::+paranoid:+paranoid:+paranoid:lock2::lock2::lock2:
I’m going to have to block you for awhile. You bring absolutely nothing to the table. Your nonsensical thread titles which get absolutely no traffic at all are just clogging up the forum. Take your stupidity elsewhere. You lie like the weasel shit stain you are.

Tell you what, go win a case, just one, and then come back. #0-114, #81Million, #HendersonWarrantList, #LyingSackOfShit,#WorthlessPOS…

Tokens
I’m going to have to block you for awhile. You bring absolutely nothing to the table. Your nonsensical thread titles which get absolutely no traffic at all are just clogging up the forum. Take your stupidity elsewhere. You lie like the weasel shit stain you are.

Tell you what, go win a case, just one, and then come back. #0-114, #81Million, #HendersonWarrantList, #LyingSackOfShit,#WorthlessPOS…
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're gonna "have" to block me...for awhile. Should I alert the media? What happens after "awhile," your obsession, uh, I mean, you "curosity" gets the better of you, and, you HAVE to see what I said? You just lied again about my thread titles getting "...absolutely NO traffic" and, ironically, YOU frequently provide some of the traffic. As for YOU trying to tell ME what to do, I think you're aware of the fact that Daughter Diddler will sooner escape ALL THIRTY-FOUR FELON CHARGES, win his 1/4 BILLION DOLLAR SUIT NY AG JAMES FILED AGAINST HIM, AND AVOID INDICTMENT BY BOTH GEORGIA DA WILLIS AND SPECIAL PROSECUTOR JACK SMITH before THAT will happen. Why don't you tell your Fuhrer to pay his judgment and a ton of OTHER bills that caused him to go BANKRUPT SIX TIMES, YOU HYPOCRITICAL COCKSUCKER? Hey, it's easier for him to grift from brain dead nitwits like YOU, right? In parting, here's something for you to "not read" because you blocked me:

STICK AN ACID SMEARED DILDO UP YOUR ASS, YOU LYING, BRAIN DEAD, WELCHING COCKSUCKER. I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU DO, AND ENJOY BLUBBER BOY BEING TAKEN APART, PIECE BY PIECE.

BIDEN DIDN'T WIN, I DIDN'T LOSE, LAKE WILL BE INSTALLED AS GOVERNOR
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :arrowhead :arrowhead :arrowhead :3dfesses: :3dfesses: :3dfesses: :lie: :lie: :lie: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :hung: :hung: :hung: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :an_burn_m:an_burn_m:an_burn_m:+cops-2+::+cops-2+::+cops-2+::+paranoid:+paranoid:+paranoid:lock2::lock2::lock2:

Tokens
Expert witness testified 70,000 ballots could not have been signature verified in 2 seconds or less and 274,000 ballots were decided in 3 seconds or less. Election was decided by roughly a little over 17,000. In accordance with Arizona law, The judge should set aside the election results and have a redo since the number of ballots in question is more than enough to affect the outcome.

Again though, no matter the decision, both sides are already preparing for appeal.

Last edited:

Tokens
Expert witness testified 70,000 ballots could not have been signature verified in 2 seconds or less and 274,000 ballots were decided in 3 seconds or less. Election was decided by roughly a little over 17,000. In accordance with Arizona law, The judge should set aside the election results and have a redo since the number of ballots in question is more than enough to affect the outcome.

Again though, no matter the decision, both sides are already preparing for appeal.

You state that final sentence as though it is clearly indicative of something, left unsaid (probably because I've no doubt YOUR position is, if the SENSIBLE side lost (as if!) and appealed, they will lose, thus leading to the "orderly" insertion of Ms. Lake as Arizona Governor, and if-make that, WHEN-she loses this, her last point of about a half dozen that were all turned down-THIS time, she will prevail, right, Glazed Piggy?

You poor dumb, bastard. Make sure you get that donation check into the mail to the two grifters shown below. LOOK at that bitch's face, why doesn't she just DROP and give Blubber Boy 20? Twenty HEAD bobs, that is...

Big Liar Kari Lake got humiliated in court, but elections are still endangered

Thursday May 18, 2023 · 11:45 AM PDT

MESA, ARIZONA - OCTOBER 09:  Former U.S. President Donald Trump embraces Arizona Republican gubernatorial nominee Kari Lake at a campaign rally at Legacy Sports USA on October 09, 2022 in Mesa, Arizona. Trump was stumping for Arizona GOP candidates ahead of the midterm election on November 8.  (Photo by Mario Tama/Getty Images)

It’s hard not to picture Arizona gubernatorial dopeful Kari Lake sitting at a mall Chili’s bar four years from now with the last soldier who doesn’t know World War II is over and the most popular REO Speedwagon tribute band on MySpace as she whines and reminisces in equal measure about the good old days.
Lake remains in thrall to her delusions, including that she won her election in November and that Donald Trump is simply too stable and genius-y to have possibly lost in 2020. She is currently in court challenging her loss. And—well, gee, you never could have predicted this—it’s not going well. At all.

RELATED STORY: Kari Lake headed to trial on last remaining claim in suit over loss in Arizona governor’s race

As Arizona Republic columnist Laurie Roberts noted, the first day of Lake’s latest trial was a “complete and total fizzle.” According to Lake’s attorney, Kurt Olsen, the very-much-not-governor of Arizona was sitting on a powder keg of evidence proving that Arizona’s Maricopa County failed to do any signature verification on early ballots during the midterm elections. And her side called witnesses who proved exactly that.
Wait. Sorry. That was supposed to say “who proved exactly the opposite.”
Jacqueline Onigkeit, who worked as a level one reviewer during last year’s election, spent more than an hour explaining the lengths to which county went to verify signatures — the weeklong training of workers, the two shifts of level one reviewers, three levels of signature review, the admonition to get it right.
“They (supervisors) told us, ‘You need to be very cautious. You need to pay attention to what you’re doing and remember that whatever you reject or approve, you can be called in to testify,’ ” Onigkeit testified.
As a witness for the defense, Onigkeit was dynamite.
The problem is, she was supposed to be the star witness for Lake.
Wait, so why would Lake call a witness who ended up destroying her case? I’m no lawyer, but isn’t that the opposite of what you’re supposed to do? Did she find her attorney on Craigslist? And did the advertiser throw in a free futon?
But that wasn’t all. Oh, no. The hits kept coming.
According to Roberts, Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson said that in order to prove her case, Lake needed to show that the county had conducted no signature verification at all. Instead, she and her lawyer helpfully proved that it had.
Olsen showed a video in which one election worker did appear to be breezing through signature verifications too quickly, but he failed to note that the worker was dismissed from those duties for not doing a thorough job—a fact that, as Roberts writes, “bolstered the county’s case that it was taking signature verification seriously.” Meanwhile, Onigkeit testified that the workers were continually told that they should be careful not to rush through the verification process.
Whoops.
RELATED STORY: Kari Lake goes full bananapants, calls herself the 'duly elected governor' of Arizona
Of course, while the Big Lie may triumph in the court of public opinion (at least in MAGA-land), it’s done diddly-squat in actual courts, possibly (gird your loins now) because these Big Liars have no case. And on Wednesday that was made brutally clear. Again.
That said, Big Liars are still poking at the foundations of our democracy, looking for flaws that might allow them to illegally install their once and future Burger King, who continues to serve up steamy whoppers on the daily while safely ensconced in Mar-a-Lago. Their ultimate vision, of course, is a permanent white minority rule in which Potemkin elections rubber-stamp their preordained picks. And while they’ve run into plenty of roadblocks on their way to this white man’s coup-topia, their plan remains essentially unchanged.
To be fair, it’s abundantly clear by now that election denialism is a bad campaign strategy. Relying on voters who think voting is pointless is always a bad tactic, of course, but now we have data to support the fact that Big Liars tend to be Big Losers.
According to a recent study from Stanford’s Graduate School of Business, election deniers did demonstrably worse in the midterms than candidates who refused to embrace Trump’s barmy nonsense.
Los Angeles Times:
Assaying the general election results in 85 races across the country, the study found that election-denying Republicans received 2.3% less support in statewide contests than Republicans who stood fast and refused to indulge Trump’s insidious blather.
That may not sound like a lot. But it was the difference in several close contests involving prominent election deniers, including races for U.S. Senate and secretary of state in Nevada, and governor and attorney general in Arizona. In each of those elections, scoundrels and cheats — let’s call them what they are — went down to narrow, deserved defeat.
Great news, to be sure. But don’t get too comfy. Democracy is still in danger.
The nonpartisan watchdog group Informing Democracy recently put together a report on some of the perils still facing our democracy, including the fact that election deniers are worming their way into government like weevils in Lake’s squishy simulacrum of a brain.
Still, following the results of the 2022 elections, a positive narrative that most election deniers were defeated at the ballot box quickly developed within the national media, but outside of a few prominent election contests, the reality is unfortunately more pessimistic. In fact, more anti democracy actors were elected to statewide offices last year, not fewer. Across the country, candidates supporting election denialism won several statewide elections, solidifying their influence in state and federal government. These election winners include the Governors of Alabama, Alaska, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, South Dakota, and Texas; Secretaries of State of Indiana and Wyoming; Attorneys General of Alabama, Florida, Kansas, Ohio, South Carolina, and Texas; and U.S. Senators in Alabama, Kentucky, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
At least 180 of the 222 Republican members of the U.S. House of Representatives elected in 2022, most of whom were incumbents, either questioned or denied the results of the 2020 presidential election. Of the 34 U.S. Senators elected or reelected in 2022, 17 expressed skepticism about the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. This adds up to at least 74% of Congressional Republicans who rejected the 2020 election results. Barring their resignation or removal from office, these same officials will be charged with confirming the electoral college votes for the 2024 presidential election.
Then there’s that wacky SCOTUS, which loves nothing more than to place flaming bags of poo at the public’s doorstep and run away laughing. The court is currently considering the validity of the so-called “independent state legislature theory,” which would give partisan legislatures broad authority to gerrymander districts, disenfranchise voters, and possibly even pick their own winners. Fortunately, the Supreme Court looks poised to reject the theory, but it remains a real and horrifying threat.
RELATED STORY: 2024 won't be about candidates, it'll be about ideology
Meanwhile, state legislatures continue to nibble around the edges of our tasty democracy while repeatedly plunging their grubby fingers into the frosting. Texas’ GOP-led state legislature is currently pushing a bill that would give Texas’ secretary of state the power to 86 election results in the Lone Star State’s largest county possibly probably because its residents keep voting for Democrats.
The Republican-controlled Senate passed the bill Tuesday and sent it to the state House. If it is enacted, it would allow the secretary of state to toss out election results in the state's largest county and call a new vote if there is "good cause" to believe that at least 2% of polling places ran out of usable ballots during voting hours.
The bill would apply only to counties with populations greater than 2.7 million, effectively singling out Harris County, which is home to Houston and has by far the largest population in the state, at nearly 5 million. In recent decades, Harris County has become more Democratic.
And hoo-boy, get a load of this one. Georgia’s Fulton County Board of Commissioners nearly appointed a Republican to oversee elections in the heavily Democratic county, which includes almost all of Atlanta. (The nominee, Lee Morris, eventually withdrew his name in the face of strong opposition, and a Democrat was given the reins. But seriously—what were they thinking?)
So, yes, Lake’s faceplant is both hilarious and heartening. But that doesn’t mean we can relax, fellow progressives! Democracy is still on the ballot in 2024, and likely will be for the foreseeable future. Or until MAGAs finally realize that Trump almost never tells the truth. Which pretty much means we’ll be white-knuckling our way through election nights until the heat death of the universe. And here you thought you might get a full night’s sleep sometime before the end of the millennium. You naif!

Tokens
Judge rules in favor in favor of Hobbs. No surprise here. On to the appeal. Maybe. Kari Lake is holding an announcement Tuesday.

IMG_2383.jpeg

Tokens
Judge rules in favor in favor of Hobbs. No surprise here. On to the appeal. Maybe. Kari Lake is holding an announcement Tuesday.

View attachment 67955
Ohhhhhhhhhh, she's gonna APPEAL..."Maybe." Who gives a flying fuck, Bird Brain? Have you not noticed a certain "trend" in her appeals as well as those of Blubber Boy? Hint: it's the same "trend" that appeared in sixty-odd "voter fraud" lawsuits filed by Republ-KUNTS. STFU, grab your ankles, bite that pillow, and TAKE your BUTT fucking like a GOOD 'lil bitch, or, maybe you wanna "update" your famous declaration:

BIDEN DIDN'T WIN, I DIDN'T LOSE, AND NOW LAKE WILL GET THE CHANCE TO GET HER ASS KICKED RUNNING FOR THE SENATE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :arrowhead:arrowhead:arrowhead:+signs8-17:+signs8-17:+signs8-17:103625367:103625367:103625367:highfive::highfive::highfive:

Latest court ruling has Kari Lake poised to lose her way into U.S. Senate​

Opinion: Getting shot down, again, in court, only opens the door for the failed candidate to fail herself farther to the top.​

EJ Montini
Arizona Republic

View Comments
Kari Lake walks toward Maricopa County Superior Court to observe closing arguments during her election challenge trial in Mesa on May 19, 2023.

Kari Lake is defying logic, defying the odds and, even more impressive, defying the oddsmakers.
Since getting soundly beaten in the race for Arizona governor, and then losing again in court challenge after court challenge after court challenge, Lake is proof positive that, in politics, losing is … winning.
At least the way she loses.
Most recently, Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson slapped down each of Lake’s meritless claims of a rigged or illegal or botched election with the simple, declarative sentence “confirming the election of Katie Hobbs as Arizona Governor.”
I’d guess this caused Lake’s campaign minions to secretly cheer.

Yes. Cheer.

Joining the parade of Stepford Wives at Mar-a-Lago​

Lake began her campaign following the blueprint of her Dear Leader, former President Donald Trump. She essentially declared, without any proof, as did Trump, that the only way she could lose is if the election was rigged.

Then, she lost.
Her ongoing legal challenges of that loss kept her in the limelight, however.
She became a darling of Trump, joining what looks like a sorority of Stepford Wives who break out a different ball gown each night in order to pose for pictures with The Donald at Mar-a-Lago.
Then, Lake did what only the most clever disciples of a cult leader can do.
She expanded the playbook.

She's been out-Trumping Trump at his own game​

Lake has been raising money on her grievances at a pace even Trump would admire. She has made herself into the most well-known Republican politician in Arizona and one of the most well known in the United States, all without ever being elected to anything.

Now, having lost this last challenge in Superior Court, Lake is primed to lose her way into the U.S. Senate.
Polls taken show Lake comfortably ahead of any other Republican who might be interested in vying for their party’s nomination.
And she’s clearly interested, already having met with a gaggle of Republican senators, including the head of the Senate GOP’s campaign committee, Montana’s Steve Daines.
A potential three-way race between Lake, Sen. Kyrsten Sinema and Democratic challenger Ruben Gallego might allow Lake to “Evan Mecham” her way into office. (Google it, Arizona newcomers.)

Damn that George Orwell. He's right, again​

Once there, Lake would be the Marjorie Taylor Greene of the Senate, a legislatively ineffectual do-nothing who is better than anyone in office in spreading conspiracy theories, trashing the opposition, bowing to Trump and, most importantly, getting attention.

Lake is, without exaggeration, further proof that the three slogans George Orwell concocted for the Ministry of Truth in the novel “1984” have come to fruition.
“War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”
Yeah, particularly that last one.
Reach Montini at ed.montini@arizonarepublic.com.

Tokens

evidence in her case, like the 2020 election, is undeniable and irrefutable, corrupt controlled radical judge

Tokens
evidence in her case, like the 2020 election, is undeniable and irrefutable, corrupt controlled radical judge
sue loser. everytime you lose. gotta be a reason. LOOK INSIDE Steviracist. You are on the side of LOSERS. Love me maga tears. always cryin

Tokens
sue loser. everytime you lose. gotta be a reason. LOOK INSIDE Steviracist. You are on the side of LOSERS. Love me maga tears. always cryin
Keep sucking Nazi nuts my little bitch

ur ignorance is laughable tranny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bodyhealthtechofficia
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com