good moring kids, get your Action wagers on ana -132 now

Search

to tell the truth you dont amaze me
Tokens
Journeyman said:
Ok Mo...I was just making sure...I suppose a dumb local could- but I wasn't aware any book allowing that....that is a sure way to eventually lose your ass.

I never seem to find these locals though.

ive actually had 3 locals never pay....which blew. i found out a lot the hard way...like a local that collects on tuesday and pays on thursday is not legit.
never even occured to me after playing that way for 2 years and then seeing how they grade contests at the other site. ive played i know one action game this year which lost, but i wonder if i would have caught it. typically i just check in and see the balance and close down before i play BJ online

but ive had locals with no juice, locals that take action bets with a steady line, locals that take 12 point NCAAF and NFL teasers and many things i havent seen online. i keep a couple and one i know real well and we dont even settle up too often, but if im not here (typically if mom is in the hospital) and i want to call in i can chat with this guy and put something in. either that or i have 2 members from freewinners that know me pass and can log in for me

but yeah...mistake, blows for me, looks like im chalkman.

:smoking:

SportsOptions/Line up with the pros
Tokens
mofome said:
big old patty mcirish, dont get too smart cowgirl....you're a cutie pie on the phone, lets be real about who knows what and who does what.

There you go with the who knows what card, almost comical you mention that in this particular thread, LOL. Besides dude about the last thing I would ever worry about is trying to convince people how smart I am or what a great capper I have come to be. If I am winning I am more than happy to take the cheese and be humble about it. This isn't one of those minor league sites like Freepicks or EOG that you frequent where everyone blows their own horn, this is the big boy league here. And the very first way we can tell who is legit and who is a fraud/wannabe tout is by how much they talk. The best don't have to tell people they are the greatest (over and over again), others do their talking for them.

Having said that I have no beefs with you, even though you have popped off to me a few times it's like water off a duck's ass. I still think you are probably a good kid, just grossly immature. Sounds like you got low self esteem and you over compensate by the constant bragging and boasting about how great you are. Anyway I only commented here to try and help you. For the self proclaimed smartest baseball man on the internet to start a thread advising people to bet action so you are locked in on your ML bets is so silly I don't even know where to start. In the first month a bettor should be aware of that Mofome, anyway good luck dude, hopefully none of your fans read this one.

Tokens
Patrick McIrish said:
There you go with the who knows what card. Sigh, dude about the last thing I would ever worry about is trying to convince people how smart I am or what a great capper I have come to be. If I am winning I am more than happy to take the cheese and be humble about it. This isn't one of those minor league sites like Freepicks or EOG that you frequent, this is the big boy league here. And the very first way we can tell who is legit and who is for real is by how much they talk. The best don't have to tell people they are the greatest (over and over again), others do their talking for them.

Having said that I have no beefs with you, even though you have popped off to me a few times it's like water off a duck's ass. I still think you areprobably a good kid, just grossly immature, I commented here to try and help you. For the self proclaimed smartest baseball man on the internet to start a thread advising people to bet action so you are locked in on your ML bets is so silly I don't even know where to start. In the first month a bettor should be aware of that Mofome, anyway good luck dude, hopefully none of your fans read this one.

patrick, thats the difference b/w you and i, im not insecure. i made a mistake with something i was not familiar with. i dont care, i have wagered with pinny and this option for a few months now, if people want to tell me i smell like poo, thats ok. people online cant change me, what i know, or how i feel about things. you should be that way one day. you can push pin this at the top or email it to all your friends. eog grades plays this way and ive been used to it for several years and i made a thread that was intended to help people. does it change my knowledge of baseball? no. does it change my capping %s? no. no matter what im up 100units a year and im up 50 on here in a month.
just b/c you posted at therx it doesnt make you any more "big time" than anyone else, where you post doesnt make you jack shit, winning does, and i win. i dont go on and on when i have a winning day, i just keep top my own threads, if you read them thats on you. i dont go in your thread or anyones and tell them i am better. ive been the best at baseball where i have been for years and that doesnt seem to change. you talk about big time?? whats big time? 28 days here and +50 units on 1 and 2 unit plays?

:howdy:

there you are being insecure and trying to boost yourself b/c of the name of a site you posted on. losers here are the same as losers anywhere else.

when we spoke on the phone i wasnt "grossly immature", but now i am from what you read on the boards. interesting, we talk on life and things for a few hours but now on a capping board where i win, offer to write up any games for anyone, stop and wish people the best on every Real situation that arises, and i offer to do anything i can to help...and now im immature?
maybe you just arent a real doctor and dont understand people as well as you think. its been too long since we spoke, you're out of touch.
ah yes, i know another thing, i can tell you more about manipulating lines and give u views on games and systems you've never heard of or thought of...

i did make a mistake here. i will make more and i will lose some games which is much worse. we're all human patty, im ok with that. i have real things in life that i care about and think on....this isnt one of them

:toast:

Tokens
X-Files said:
mofome is right...SHIELDS now listed at Piny.

Great info posted here for locals and contests {that keep the same #}.

thanks X, each time i see you post is another time to see that avatar...never gets old

bol today sr

"Deserves got nothin to do with it"
Tokens
Dude is that a picture of yourself as your avatar? I sincerely hope not. Have you realized that no one else here is into themselves that much that the have to constantly look at themselselves all day.

Tokens
Mofome, I wasn't trying to start an argument, your postings don't bother me at all. I think (before today) I have posted once in your threads and that was to wish you luck. As for this today, you are right, mistakes happen, no reason to hang your head about it. Learn and move on.

My only question for you is you keep saying how secure you are and that what anyone on these forums thinks doesn't matter to you in the slightest. If that is true why the constant self-glossing about you being the greatest internet capper and so on? The funniest posts by you are the one's where you tell everyone how far you up and then remind them that that is by not even using your "best plays". Those you keep to yourself. Sounds awful toutish to me sir. After being here over 6 years I have learned one thing, the guys who act like this NEVER make it very long. Seen hundreds and hundreds who could not stop telling everyone how smart they were, none of them are here any longer. Every season in every sport you will get them, if they do come back it's under a new name and a fresh attitude of how smart they are. Winning in this shit is not a dic comparing contest, you win and you keep your head under the radar and keep moving on, at least the smart ones do.

Yes the RX is king of all these sites, that's the honest truth. The fact you admit they grade contests this way over at EOG is no surprise to me. In fact the touts still claim action is the best way to go and Shrink/General signed on to it as well. Anybody with any brains in this shit will tell you only suckers bet action, anyone that says I don't care who pitches or what the price will be I just want action on this game is a sure loser. Anyway not to be rude but I think a couple of years seasoning in the farm leagues might do you good, I'll give you another call when the big boys site has an opening. Good luck man, appreciate your contributions to the site.

Where Taconite Is Just A Low Grade Ore
Tokens
I Only Started Betting MLB At All LY

My understanding has always been "listed" means those pitchers MUST go otherwise the bet is off! "Action" means you have a bet regardless of pitching changes, has nohing to do w/odds, those will change accordingly! I`ve NEVER bet "action" once, since pitching is what it`s all about.

Sports ANALyst
Tokens
Mofo: Check out Culver's response over in Cokin's thread at EOG.

He's dead on. No book I know of (definitely not Pinnacle) will honor a -132 or -135 action bet on that Anaheim game if those two pitchers go (Shields and Santana)... It will be whatever they made the adjusted line. As far as I know, Patty is right.

This thread got off course and it's your thread so it's all good but I would like to know of a book that's going to honor your -132 bet, win or lose, once they figure out what's going on and fix the adjusted price on anyone who bet action while the linesmen were home in bed....

GL today....

Tokens
CapNCash said:
Dude is that a picture of yourself as your avatar? I sincerely hope not. Have you realized that no one else here is into themselves that much that the have to constantly look at themselselves all day.

to think...i had just changed my avatar till this goofball said something. now i have to change it back. i like to see who im talking to and they can see me, thats all. dont be so timid all your life

:howdy:

Tokens
X-Files said:
Patrick, i think this kid might be the real deal when it comes to MLB.

You could be right, I certainly wouldn't discount it. I spoke with him on the phone once, my two comments I made then I still stand by. For one I think it's admirable he sticks at home with his sick Mom and helps take care of her. He's got my respect there. I also said he knows the players very well. I talk baseball every day with others and you can tell pretty quick who follows the game and who does not, he definitely follows it. And though knowing the players and/or game inside out is not a guarantee of someone who will win it's a good start.

I got no problems with him at all, the fact Silver, Teaseman and some others seem to believe in him speaks a lot to me. I guess I just don't understand the absolute obssession he has with people thinking he is the best capper on the forum. There are threads where people don't mention him and the amount of time and effort he expends trying to convince people how good he is at capping baseball is almost alarming. Not that he is only good, but that he is absolutely hands down the best capper on the internet. Nothing wrong with confidence, but there is a point where I become suspicious, besides why waste that time and effort convincing others? Show them with your plays. Just seen this whole routine too many times around here to believe otherwise and not be somewhat suspicious at least. Anyway I wish him well, I really do. In fact if he has a question about betting in the future then I encourage him to contact one of us longtime RX vets for how it works.

Good luck kid.

Tokens
CollegeKingRex said:
Mofo: Check out Culver's response over in Cokin's thread at EOG.

He's dead on. No book I know of (definitely not Pinnacle) will honor a -132 or -135 action bet on that Anaheim game if those two pitchers go (Shields and Santana)... It will be whatever they made the adjusted line. As far as I know, Patty is right.

This thread got off course and it's your thread so it's all good but I would like to know of a book that's going to honor your -132 bet, win or lose, once they figure out what's going on and fix the adjusted price on anyone who bet action while the linesmen were home in bed....

GL today....

no sr, it is certainly my mistake. eog.com grades contests in this manner and the only book (one guy) that took action wagers just listed a line and you took it if you wanted, thats was the end of it. i didnt even get over to pinny until maybe...mid may..?
i played an action wager with them at some point which i believe lost, but i was unaware, simple as that.

as i said, i will make mistakes with some things, im new to many books and options. never had arl before and some other things. also never had team totals or so many props, ive come up with some systems that are very good with team totals and game totals, i will dicsuss them a bit with some...but what i do is win, i dont knwo all the rules, hell i played poker on eog and i, admittedly, dont know how the hands rank (what beats what). i know the lines, games, players, and how to create wins and even make some games a much lower risk on your dollar. sometimes using the lines as a guide to value a total or game and sometimes using lines to defeat other options. many things.

Tokens
betting rules-taken from pinnacle site direct

This may settle the debate......taken directly from pinnacles baseball betting rules.

7. In the event there is a pitching change prior to the game, the money-line will be re-adjusted and "action" wagers will be graded using the opening price for the new pitcher.

Tokens
Patrick McIrish said:
Mofome, I wasn't trying to start an argument, your postings don't bother me at all. I think (before today) I have posted once in your threads and that was to wish you luck. As for this today, you are right, mistakes happen, no reason to hang your head about it. Learn and move on.

My only question for you is you keep saying how secure you are and that what anyone on these forums thinks doesn't matter to you in the slightest. If that is true why the constant self-glossing about you being the greatest internet capper and so on? The funniest posts by you are the one's where you tell everyone how far you up and then remind them that that is by not even using your "best plays". Those you keep to yourself. Sounds awful toutish to me sir. After being here over 6 years I have learned one thing, the guys who act like this NEVER make it very long. Seen hundreds and hundreds who could not stop telling everyone how smart they were, none of them are here any longer. Every season in every sport you will get them, if they do come back it's under a new name and a fresh attitude of how smart they are. Winning in this shit is not a dic comparing contest, you win and you keep your head under the radar and keep moving on, at least the smart ones do.

Yes the RX is king of all these sites, that's the honest truth. The fact you admit they grade contests this way over at EOG is no surprise to me. In fact the touts still claim action is the best way to go and Shrink/General signed on to it as well. Anybody with any brains in this shit will tell you only suckers bet action, anyone that says I don't care who pitches or what the price will be I just want action on this game is a sure loser. Anyway not to be rude but I think a couple of years seasoning in the farm leagues might do you good, I'll give you another call when the big boys site has an opening. Good luck man, appreciate your contributions to the site.

patrick mc no one....the big leagues? dare i rip you a new one? i certainly have the ammo, but i will pass. lol....you??
anyway....im much much much better than you are. i could care less about what other people have done that talk a big game. ive been this way for years....i dont harm anyone, but i know what im good at and what im not. the big leagues? im better than you, much better. ive been here 28 adys and won 50+ units with one and 2 unit wagers. its all here. i have won over 100 units for 3 years in a row, documented. wins are the same on any site, cupcake.
i dont leave, i dont do anything but give respect to those who kick ass, answer all questions asked, try to help and put out wins. many more than you. you are not up to any big time, thats the reality, pat. call me up? lmao....ahhh....man...silly little fella. this is what i do. ive been better than you for years and i am today. im up more on this site in 28 days than you are on the year.
dont get confused on who is who. u chime in on one mistake i made about how a book grades, thats it. that doesnt make you anyone. win kid, concentrate on becoming a better capper, i have systems and things i do that are much better than you, not to mention my plays here.

know your place, then you can see where others are at

you're in the rearview, pat....

cya kid

:suomi:

Tokens
Patrick McIrish said:
You could be right, I certainly wouldn't discount it. I spoke with him on the phone once, my two comments I made then I still stand by. For one I think it's admirable he sticks at home with his sick Mom and helps take care of her. He's got my respect there. I also said he knows the players very well. I talk baseball every day with others and you can tell pretty quick who follows the game and who does not, he definitely follows it. And though knowing the players and/or game inside out is not a guarantee of someone who will win it's a good start.

I got no problems with him at all, the fact Silver, Teaseman and some others seem to believe in him speaks a lot to me. I guess I just don't understand the absolute obssession he has with people thinking he is the best capper on the forum. There are threads where people don't mention him and the amount of time and effort he expends trying to convince people how good he is at capping baseball is almost alarming. Not that he is only good, but that he is absolutely hands down the best capper on the internet. Nothing wrong with confidence, but there is a point where I become suspicious, besides why waste that time and effort convincing others? Show them with your plays. Just seen this whole routine too many times around here to believe otherwise and not be somewhat suspicious at least. Anyway I wish him well, I really do. In fact if he has a question about betting in the future then I encourage him to contact one of us longtime RX vets for how it works.

Good luck kid.

you see pat, i just say it when it comes up. i dont start a thread by saying that, but people bust balls and i break it down to them. i dont go hunting for people, dont go in other peoples threads and dont push anything. i have my thread and i post in it, thats it. yeah i let my winning do plenty of talking and if someone is gonna get on me, im gonna let them know what the reality is. so what

bol to u pat...
you know i know the game. you know i know the players. you know i have won since being here. what do you need? ive been tracked for years but thats not good enough. you just dont want me to be .....?

its all fine. i just want to stop bsin and find some wins. i pull for everyone and i want us all to win. it was great that i learned this and i am pleased coming away knowing that my book was/is an moron (or doesnt care) and eog grades contests incorrectly. as i said, im new to pinny, gets great reviews and i joined, im bout to be new to matchbook i think.

fact is i would do anything to help anyone here in any way. fact is you know the situation i have at home. i may say im the best and you may not think so....but its not like i hijack threads and/or am putting anyone down. i love bases, i love foots, i love capping. ...most of all, i love when we all win....those are the nights that i love. we All win. i could care less if i win alone...whats that mean? not a damn thing. but if my man silver, or tease or anyone else wins and i could help...thats whats real to me

bol

Tokens
You changed your last post, thats good enough for me, I will change mine as well. If you can get past the point of being defensive you will see I was only trying to help. If you could just tone it down a bit I think you would get a lot more believers than your latest approach. Lot of people are suspicious when a capper carries on this way. Anyway just my opinion, carry on.

Tokens
Patrick McIrish said:
You changed your last post, thats good enough for me, I will change mine as well. If you can get past the point of being defensive you will see I was only trying to help.

ah...changed your post.

i didnt change it...i added on and made another post. but i was not, at any point, trying to tear you down. you were speaking down to me, i laughed at that. my self esteem is just fine...ask anyone that knows me

and i suspect yours is the same. so many e-doctors on here, where is Dr phil

Tokens
Yeah I noticed that later, you just added a new one I didn't see. Either way I am done, I got to finish today's card and get out for a swim. These achy joints need to stretch. Good luck today.

Tokens
really i dont know how to tell you that mistakes do not bother me. i post about a TON of players and a TON o stats, im going to have misread or misheard things. like you mentioned, i know i watched and os game where Jim palmer said that huff was hitting lefties better than righties, that turned out to be incorrect. so i was wrong....i dont mind being wrong, pat, i really dont. people here dont have to know about that, but i dont mind. i have read a ton and leared a ton and im going to get mixed up...i dont always pull up stats and i think i have things memorized and i can make mistakes.

i admit when i listed to gayo songs, when im wrong on things, i dont brag about having an exciting life, i tell people my gf broke up with me...i dont build up anything...im a real dude...i am honest. i dont care if people dont like some things pat, im not everyone else. making fun of me is ok, making fun of myself is fine. i mean you go to my myspace page, which some here have, and there is a song called "i will love you' and its by fisher. maybe no one here likes it and someone will call me gay! lol...so what? and i know people here could always make fun of my photo, no one else has one but they could rip me and some did, thats all life and fucking around. im just not that insecure about things....im defensive and will reply, but really it doesnt bother me like some think, its hard to tell online and i know that.

bol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herbalinfusion
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com