DonT Care is dead!

Search

Rx Normal
Tokens
Some people mock the 'purists' during Republican primaries, but as I have been saying for years, the current GOP is not conservative, resilient and resolute enough. At least not when it matters.

Having the Senate is worthless if we can't repeal a FAILED SOCIAL EXPERIMENT which the Democrats passed on a strict partisan line vote. As the Democrat party becomes more radicalized, it's the 'moderate' wing of the GOP (RINOs) that gets dragged into the sewer moving the goalposts further left. The fake news gaystream media would have you believe it's the opposite - it's rock-ribbed conservatives like Cruz, Lee, Paul in the Senate and members of the Freedom Caucus in the House that are the "radicals" and "obstructionists", but the facts and the evidence prove this as another fake news lie. As the left moves to "fundamentally transform America" our conservatives are elected to hold the ship steady. Far from radical, they merely fight to preserve and protect our rights and liberties: the 'normal' status-quo. But they stand in the way of the left's radical vision, so of course they are viciously attacked and ridiculed.

There's no such thing as "far right" - just another total bullshit lie spread by radical loony left propagandists.

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
Has everyone forgotten that Obamacare was never meant to succeed in the first place? Democrats knew it would fail in order to butter the pan for single payer implementation. That was/is the ultimate goal. So far it would seem that goal is ever becoming more foreseeable. Republicans had seven years to come up with a plan and either froze or purposely delayed a real free market based plan. My fear is everything will be so damn screwed up that single payer will be sold and forced down all our throats. Once that happens their is absolutely no turning back.
You are 100% correct in your analysis. However I would like to think
that intelligence will win out over stupidity.
Having said that I remember a Supreme Court Justice who was supposed to
smarter than most use his power to make the ACA the law.
So in reality what I think means absolutely nothing.

Rx Normal
Tokens
You are 100% correct in your analysis. However I would like to think
that intelligence will win out over stupidity.
Having said that I remember a Supreme Court Justice who was supposed to
smarter than most use his power to make the ACA the law.
So in reality what I think means absolutely nothing.

Roberts was spied on and probably blackmailed by the Kenyan and Jarrett.

Shocking: NSA whistleblower tells Tucker Carlson Trump, Supreme Court, Congress likely spied on

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...trump-supreme-court-congress-likely-spied-on/

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
Roberts was spied on and probably blackmailed by the Kenyan and Jarrett.

Shocking: NSA whistleblower tells Tucker Carlson Trump, Supreme Court, Congress likely spied on

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...trump-supreme-court-congress-likely-spied-on/
Forget the Government, they're incompetent.

If Roberts was blackmailed he should be in jail for not
bringing it to light.

The USA has become a country with laws that don't apply
to all. Once you reach a certain level you become untouchable.
These invisible people are stronger than the Mafia ever was.

Call them what you want, the Illuminati, Bilderberg Group,
Skull and Bones et al, quietly impose their will and no one
pays any attention.

I have no idea what their ultimate goal is and for that I'm thankful.

Rx Normal
Tokens
Incompetent, corrupt or both?

As SmallDick said, healthcare is 1/6th of the economy. That's a SHITLOAD of money at stake in the hands of very few politicians and their backroom power brokers, and their donors/special interests pulling the strings. Anyone who believes these people have the country's best interests at heart are dangerously delusional.

But then that's one of the main distinctions between conservatives and liberals. Conservatives understand human nature, liberals do not - to wit, power must be dispersed and decentralized. Liberals fancy themselves 'enlightened' self-righteous educated elitists immune from the basic temptations of human nature = dangerously delusional.

If the fake news Trump witchhunt(s) and Crooked Hillary/Crooked Holder/ Crooked Lynch/Crooked Susan Rice/Crooked IRS/Crooked phony Kenyan cover ups have taught us anything, it is that reality as it is portrayed on TV and in the press is not reality in Washington.

I don't trust these corrupt ruling class bastards and their Goebbels media mouthpieces as far as I can throw them.

Tokens
I want mountain, Willie, and S Joe to present themselves as the spokespersons for the "forgotten man" and explain in clear language as they just made the cases here that Obamacare has f*cked the non union, non gov't worker, not below the poverty line, and not rich American. All the small businessmen and their employees are struggling because of Obamacare with it's ridiculously high premiums and even more ridiculously high deductibles. The middle class is paying for everyone else while they themselves are being left out of healthcare unless they have a catastrophic health disaster.

Why can't our conservative reps get that message across? Why can't the Donald get this message out there? Willie, mountain, and Joe can. You guys need to be the spokespersons for the "forgotten man". Pick up the phone and call the Pres. He might just listen.

Rx Normal
Tokens
Single payer baby - the cure to all of America's healthcare ills! dbanana0-9

Because it works so well in Britain (population 65 million), Canada (population 30 million), Sweden (population 10 million) and Norway (population 5 million), it will work even better in a country with a population of...320 million (not counting illegals)! face)(*^%

If you thought Obamacare was a convoluted dysfunctional money pit with its avalanche of regulations and collapsing exchanges across the country, wait till they unveil single payer. If you want a taste of government-run healthcare, run down to the VA - works great until you actually get sick and are swallowed up by this big black hole known as government bureaucracy. What did Gruber call it again? Oh yes... "lack of transparency."

Notice the same self-righteous idiots (hi the gooser, I know you're reading! :howdy:) who rail against corporate mergers, takeovers and "unaccountable CEOs" raping the little guy, are the first to sing the praises of a government-run monopoly. Because the government is totally virtuous, accountable and does things so well or something...

HEALTHCARE BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE! :):)

You can't top the hypocrisy of the left and you can't make up how contemptibly stupid Democrat and RINO voters are!

But don't take my word for it...

Screen-Shot-2016-08-22-at-10.34.49-AM.jpg

Rx Normal
Tokens
I want mountain, Willie, and S Joe to present themselves as the spokespersons for the "forgotten man" and explain in clear language as they just made the cases here that Obamacare has f*cked the non union, non gov't worker, not below the poverty line, and not rich American. All the small businessmen and their employees are struggling because of Obamacare with it's ridiculously high premiums and even more ridiculously high deductibles. The middle class is paying for everyone else while they themselves are being left out of healthcare unless they have a catastrophic health disaster.

Why can't our conservative reps get that message across? Why can't the Donald get this message out there? Willie, mountain, and Joe can. You guys need to be the spokespersons for the "forgotten man". Pick up the phone and call the Pres. He might just listen.
Ask and you shall receive...

BOOM! President Trump: “Obamacare Was a Big, Big Lie! A Lie!… It Was a Lie by the President! …HE KNEW IT!” (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Jul 19th, 2017 12:19 pm 134 Comments

President Donald Trump BLASTED former President Obama today over his many lies on Obamacare.

President Trump slammed President Obama for his many lies “He knew they were lies!”

President Trump: Since 2013 Obamacare premiums have skyrocketed… Despite the promise that premiums would decrease by $2,500 on average, they’ve almost increased by $3,000 and even much more than that in some cases. It’s crushing the Middle Class and the families of the Middle Class. It’s frankly crushing our country. Obamacare was a big lie. You can keep your doctor – Lie!You can keep your plan – Lie! It was a lie directly from the president. You can keep your doctor. You can keep your plan. 28 times he said that. 28 times. And it was a lie and he knew it was!

cheersgif

Tokens
Ask and you shall receive...

BOOM! President Trump: “Obamacare Was a Big, Big Lie! A Lie!… It Was a Lie by the President! …HE KNEW IT!” (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Jul 19th, 2017 12:19 pm 134 Comments

President Donald Trump BLASTED former President Obama today over his many lies on Obamacare.

President Trump slammed President Obama for his many lies “He knew they were lies!”

President Trump: Since 2013 Obamacare premiums have skyrocketed… Despite the promise that premiums would decrease by $2,500 on average, they’ve almost increased by $3,000 and even much more than that in some cases. It’s crushing the Middle Class and the families of the Middle Class. It’s frankly crushing our country. Obamacare was a big lie. You can keep your doctor – Lie!You can keep your plan – Lie! It was a lie directly from the president. You can keep your doctor. You can keep your plan. 28 times he said that. 28 times. And it was a lie and he knew it was!

cheersgif

Not enough.

We need graphic examples. You know how the Libs parade the Muslims and the women and the LGBQ out there.

We need you guys to take over the narrative and blast the airways with real examples of the working middle class and their stories of crushing premiums and deductibles and real people with real life experiences of how they had to make choices with their limited budget and how their families' needs have gone unmet as a consequence. You need to parade out specialty doctors with supporting stories of their patients needs going unmet because they can't afford the deductibles.

Real stories. Real people. The forgotten people while the "poor" get ALL their needs met. How is that fair or right?

Never bet against America.
Tokens
Hannity just made a good point reminding us if Canadian single payer is so great then why do thousands of Canadians cross the border into the United States for surgeries/medical procedures? If the health care system is so great there then stay there and get treated.

Tokens
In the heathcare system you can only have 2 of the 3, but not all of the 3. Thais for any country in the whole world.

1. Affordability
2. Quality
3. Greater access

Tokens
Hannity just made a good point reminding us if Canadian single payer is so great then why do thousands of Canadians cross the border into the United States for surgeries/medical procedures? If the health care system is so great there then stay there and get treated.

Rich Canadians can do this. If John McCain was John McLain, a regular Vietnam Vet, his family would be calling Hospice instead of preparing for a recently approved FDA treatment that cost $25,000 a month. If Earvin Johnson was Marvin Johnson he would be 6 feet under in Lansing Michigan. Those that believe the imminent single payer coming down the pike is a fair and equitable program are living in a fantasy world. Do we really think that Bill and Hillary, Barack and Michelle and the rest of the wealthy ACA proponents are going to wait in line at the local clinic with the rest of the little people?

By the way, what happened to the op? His post was full of childish insults and light on facts. This thread should be in the "Hypocrisy" thread. There are so many things wrong with Obamacare that I could fill two pages full of the lies and misrepresentations that were fed to the American people to pass this social disaster. Sounds great in a classroom but like most socialized programs it will be a huge disaster.

There is a reason why the life expectancy of the average American has dropped for the first time in 24 years. With the many medical advancements that have been made, some physician groups contribute the decline to the drop in preventive care, particularly in the middle age, white male demographic.

I could go on but this Obamacare being shoved down our throats will end up costing more lives than saving them, unless you can afford to opt out and pay the soon to be blossoming Boutique physician groups that will cater to the Bill and Hillary types.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
Not enough.

We need graphic examples. You know how the Libs parade the Muslims and the women and the LGBQ out there.

We need you guys to take over the narrative and blast the airways with real examples of the working middle class and their stories of crushing premiums and deductibles and real people with real life experiences of how they had to make choices with their limited budget and how their families' needs have gone unmet as a consequence. You need to parade out specialty doctors with supporting stories of their patients needs going unmet because they can't afford the deductibles.

Real stories. Real people. The forgotten people while the "poor" get ALL their needs met. How is that fair or right?

It's the spin and the narrative being sold by democrats and their corrupt complicit colluding criminal media that keeps Americans uninformed and ignorant

That's hard to overcome

The truth is out there, reality is out there, experiences are all out there, it's essentially all covered up.

And when there's one descending voice, like Fox News, libtard nation continues to march in lockstep simply discarding Fox as being biased.

But, in reality, those truths and that reality and all those experiences are what has caused the democrats to lose 1,050 seat nationwide, so the people know

Rx Normal
Tokens
In the heathcare system you can only have 2 of the 3, but not all of the 3. Thais for any country in the whole world.

1. Affordability
2. Quality
3. Greater access

What is exactly does affordability mean? If you have ZERO income, a chocolate bar, by definition, is 'unaffordable'. I am not chastising you, I am demonstrating how intellectually honest the left is when they throw out meaningless words like "access" and "affordability" within this debate. What they really mean is, FREE. :>(

Single-payer, by definition, is the government limiting YOUR access to healthcare while YOU pay through the nose for everyone else's care. What a system! It rations, it cuts resources (less doctors, less nurses, limited or no access to cutting edge treatments etc.). "Universal healthcare" means owned by everybody and therefore accountable to nobody. I have relatives in Britain. In overcrowded hospitals with limited resources, the answer is always the same - "I'm sorry, it's the system, there's nothing we can do." The system this, the system that...always "the system." Write your parliament representative? Maybe they can help!

In countries with "universal healthcare" your pet can get an MRI faster than you can. Walk into the vet clinic, get scanned, pay cash and walk out. It's that easy. This how healthcare SHOULD be - out of pocket for most procedures and catastrophic coverage if you are unlucky and get really sick. Oh wait, Obamacare bans those plans but forces everyone to pay for Sandra Fluke's abortion pills - because progressives "know better" than you do. :puke1:

Here's my plan for cheap affordable healthcare for everyone: FUCK OFF GOVERNMENT!

Stop screwing up the free market, regulating my health and inflating my costs because the freeloaders, illegals and the entitled sluts and pajama boys in the Democrat party refuse to pay for their own "access" to healthcare!

Tokens
If you ever have doubts about the ACA, ask yourself why it's biggest proponents were the first ones in line trying to exempt themselves from it.

There are far, far too many dumb fucks in this country who believe government regulation and oversight is the source of well being in this country. The truth is several galaxies away from that. Your standard of living improves when someone gives you a job, not when the government passes a law or statute. Societies and businesses can function without government, not the other way around.

Tokens
What is exactly does affordability mean? If you have ZERO income, a chocolate bar, by definition, is 'unaffordable'. I am not chastising you, I am demonstrating how intellectually honest the left is when they throw out meaningless words like "access" and "affordability" within this debate. What they really mean is, FREE. :>(

Single-payer, by definition, is the government limiting YOUR access to healthcare while YOU pay through the nose for everyone else's care. What a system! It rations, it cuts resources (less doctors, less nurses, limited or no access to cutting edge treatments etc.). "Universal healthcare" means owned by everybody and therefore accountable to nobody. I have relatives in Britain. In overcrowded hospitals with limited resources, the answer is always the same - "I'm sorry, it's the system, there's nothing we can do." The system this, the system that...always "the system." Write your parliament representative? Maybe they can help!

In countries with "universal healthcare" your pet can get an MRI faster than you can. Walk into the vet clinic, get scanned, pay cash and walk out. It's that easy. This how healthcare SHOULD be - out of pocket for most procedures and catastrophic coverage if you are unlucky and get really sick. Oh wait, Obamacare bans those plans but forces everyone to pay for Sandra Fluke's abortion pills - because progressives "know better" than you do. :puke1:

Here's my plan for cheap affordable healthcare for everyone: FUCK OFF GOVERNMENT!

Stop screwing up the free market, regulating my health and inflating my costs because the freeloaders, illegals and the entitled sluts and pajama boys in the Democrat party refuse to pay for their own "access" to healthcare!

Just like anything the government "Guarantees" when they go into the Free Market. Prime example is College Tuition... Look at the average cost of college prior to government loans, now look at them. It has turned colleges into cash cows.

Rx Normal
Tokens
Just like anything the government "Guarantees" when they go into the Free Market. Prime example is College Tuition... Look at the average cost of college prior to government loans, now look at them. It has turned colleges into cash cows.

Right. Same with Medicaid and Medicare. Once the government got involved, healthcare costs FOR EVERYONE went straight through the roof.

If the US goes "single-payer", countries like Mexico will flourish with private medical clinics run by American doctors. The brain drain will be enormous. In fact, there already many such American-run top notch state-of-the-art clinics in Mexico and South America for all kinds of procedures for a fraction of the cost. Cash or credit card only, please.

Now the fearmongerers claim if Obamacare is repealed, "22 MILLION PEOPLE WILL LOSE ACCESS TO HEALTHCARE" OMGAWD!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

There's that word again - "access." Just like you and I will lose "access" to the NYTs if we don't sign up for their subscription service. In other words, if you want "access", you have to - here comes! - PAY FOR IT!! LOL

As JDeuce says, way too many dumb fucks brainwashed by the snake oil of socialism who have absolutely no idea how the real world works.

Rx Normal
Tokens
WARNING: ALL Federal Government Involvement in Health Care is Unconstitutional

Government-Charity-777x437.jpg

POSTED BY: MATTHEW K. BURKE JULY 22, 2017

When the sovereign states decided to create a federal government (yes, it was the states that created the federal government and not the other way around), it was not an open-ended arrangement where the states surrendered all of their powers and authority to the new entity.

It was quite to the contrary.

Only certain, specifically identified powers, called “enumerated powers,” were delegated to the federal government from the states — powers that the Founding Fathers believed were best performed on a national basis, duties like “provide for the common defense,” to coin money, establish uniform immigration laws, “Post Offices,” treaties with foreign nations, to regulate (which does not mean restrict) interstate commerce, and a few others. These powers were clearly listed in Article I, Section 8, of the U.S. Constitution.

James Madison, considered the main author and father of the Constitution, wrote in Federalist #45, regarding the Alleged Danger from the Powers of the Union to the State Governments Considered, the followingtwo sentences that summarize this principle of state sovereignty and a limited federal government:

“The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government, are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite.”

Madison further described the proper role for the soon-to-be federal government versus the unique roles of the individual states:

“The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected. The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State.”

So (let’s forget the politicized decision by the tyrants in black robes who declared Obamacare constitutional — it is not) what does this mean?

Would a full single-payer healthcare system like the one proposed in California (which would have more than doubled the entire state budget) be allowed by the U.S. Constitution?

You bet it would — on the state level — but NOT on the national level. If people in California want to more than double their already exorbitant taxes in order to pay for such a system, they are allowed to under the Tenth Amendment, which states, referring to Article I, Section 8:

“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

Nowhere in Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution among the enumerated powers are the words, medicine, health care, doctor visits, surgery, healthcare insurance (yes, people got sick in the late 1700’s and there were doctors and medicine), or anything like this even remotely mentioned as a power being transferred by the states to the federal government.

Moreover, taxing one citizen to pay for another’s medical costs, health insurance, or any other wealth distribution or do-gooder scheme is not mentioned in the real, chiseled in stone, Law of the Land.

That is the very kind of meddling that the Founding Fathers were concerned about in creating the federal government. That greedy, self-serving politicians would attempt to use other people’s money to buy the votes of other people by pretending to offer them “free” services on a national level.

Now progressive leftist Democrats and their RINO (Republican-in-Name-Only) brethren will argue absurdly and ignorantly that the “general welfare” clause of the Constitution allows the federal government to do whatever the hell it wants as long as they can throw it into the kitchen sink called “general welfare.”

This is a ridiculous argument because if “general welfare” meant that the federal government could do anything a politician deemed good for the “general welfare,” like free foosball tables for all, or free food and clothing, free cars — the list would be endless — then they should explain why the enumerated powers in Article I, Section 8 were written in the first place.

They can’t.

James Madison himself, the one who wrote the words, straight from the horse’s mouth, explained that the term “general welfare” didn’t mean what today’s greedy politicians think it means — an open-ended pass for them to interfere, tax, regulate, control, and dominate every single decision you make in your daily lives.

So you might say, “Well, this would mean that Social Security — a wealth transfer scheme — Medicaid, Medicare, welfare, and all of the myriad of related federal programs are unconstitutional as well, wouldn’t it?”

Well, yes it would! It’s a dirty little secret no politician wants to admit. They have been violating the “Law of the Land” for the past 100 years under the tyranny of progressivism — communism — that has infiltrated both major political parties.

Whether it’s Obamacare, Trumpcare, RyanCare, McConnellCare, or any other kind of “care,” all involvement of the federal government in your health care — in any manner whatsoever — is unconstitutional. The only argument that should be going on right now is how do we get the government the hell out of health care in a rational manner, not creating another unconstitutional program that will drive America off the deep end financially and end up costing Americans their freedom of giving more power to the tyrants in Washington, D.C.

This is the inconvenient truth no politician in Washington, D.C. will admit. But if they were honest, they would.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
^^^^^^^

Good God Joe, I (we) have been screaming "States Rights" since I was old enough to talk politics

The fucking idiots have no clue what we're talking about

Activist judges have bastardized the Constitution by creating their own (and new) meanings for words, totally ignoring the undeniable intent of the founding fathers

Of course, when they have to, they can psycho analyze "intent" and conclude Trump's travel ban from dysfunctional countries is really routed in racism and he is really banning Muslims, and that's unconstitutional

The more I think about how fucking stupid they are, the less respect I have for them. And it really can't go much lower

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsanchy5
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com