Breaking news / rumor nfl crumbles brady exonerated.

Search
Tokens
The NFL administration is an embarrassment. People should be fired over this. If Goodell truly thinks Brady is guilty, he should have given him a stiff fine and moved on. I don't care what happens, but I do hope the judge does us all a favor and rules on this before the start of the season. If the owners had any "balls" they would dump Goodell.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
Willie, the tapes Belichick made of the Rams preparing for the super bowl is considered cheating......although I concur that he's gonna go down as one of the best coaches ever.

that just didn't happen, it's not true

it's very easy to prove somebody is cheating in such a situation, examine the defensive play calls and sets and changes the defense makes given the same offensive formation but different play calls

catching a team cheating would not be rocket science, it would be cupcake city. yet nobody has ever examined the tape and proved such. Instead something lame is said like "we put in a new play and they stopped it", as if all you need to do is put in a new play to succeed.

I believe the premise of your argument is wrong

Tokens
NFL takes another man boy beating from Judge Berman again today.
here is a taste...

Stephen Brown@PPVSRB <small class="time" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 4h</small><small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);">4 hours ago</small>Manhattan, NY
Berman: "There is a bit of a quantum leap from the finding of Mr. Wells to the finding of Mr. Goodell." (from general awareness to scheme)

Stephen Brown@PPVSRB <small class="time" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 4h</small><small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);">4 hours ago</small>Manhattan, NY
Kessler: "No one in the NFL knew anything about the ideal gas law, which is surprising because I think I studied that in 9th grade."
428 retweets382 favorites<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">Reply
</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">Retweet
</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">Favorite
</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">
</button>

More

CMyXhUfWsAAEpSq.jpg

This last tweet refers to Bradys lawyers request to question someone from the NFL during the appeal process.....WHAT??? Whats the NFL hiding?

I belive Judge Berman is telling the NFL to settle or he will emabaress the shit out of them.

Handicapper
Tokens
And the saints did not do anything that any other team did not do.
As a matter of fact there is more credible evidence ( not that there is any) against Brady then there was against the Saints.

I admire Brady for standing up like this .

I wish Tom Benson would have done the same.

Tokens
they were questioned by the NFL, and I think it's very safe to assume they were asked those very questions

if they answered yes, you know it gets mentioned in the Wells' report
if they refused to answer, you know it gets mentioned in the Wells' report

but if they answered no, them Roger and Wells have no use for them, so it doesn't get mentioned. Like all the other evidence that doesn't support their conclusion, they ignore it

what do you think about such assumptions?

again, this was not some legal process, this was and is a tainted biased manipulated massaged witch hunt

i'm assuming the evidence agaisnt the Pats is damning or else the NFL would not pursue/and pass a guilty verdict.. I think that's a fair assumption. :). Now, BACK to my point, if i'm innocent, fuckin right i'm goign to prove it. And in so doing if I make a mockery of the NFL head office, then so be it. So again, if im Brady i would have wanted those two equipment chaps testifying the same day i'm under oath. And if not allowed--no problem, wait until this court ruling plays out - and if i'm not satisfied , i'm suing ..........and those two chaps will hit the stand...:).................... does he want them on the stand?...:)...

Handicapper
Tokens
i'm assuming the evidence agaisnt the Pats is damning or else the NFL would not pursue/and pass a guilty verdict.. I think that's a fair assumption. :). Now, BACK to my point, if i'm innocent, fuckin right i'm goign to prove it. And in so doing if I make a mockery of the NFL head office, then so be it. So again, if im Brady i would have wanted those two equipment chaps testifying the same day i'm under oath. And if not allowed--no problem, wait until this court ruling plays out - and if i'm not satisfied , i'm suing ..........and those two chaps will hit the stand...:).................... does he want them on the stand?...:)...

the equipment managers were interviewed by the NFL, hence your questions were asked and answered. You use your own discretion as to why the answers weren't published

this is not and never was a legal process, the Pats cannot do what you're telling them to do, bringing in and questioning witnesses is something they're fighting for

the judge has already made remarks about his concerns about the fact that the Patriots have not been allowed to do just that, bring in and question witnesses

now, I've answered your concerns, tell me why Roger hasn't provided a smoking gun, tell me why he's left reason for doubt? tell me why he doesn't put this thing to bed with the evidenced he's amassed in 7 months?

can't he do the very thing you're suggesting the Patriots do? except he's the only one with the power to do so at this point (not an option for the Pats, would be nice)

Tokens
my questions were answered regarding corroboration from the equipment chaps? huh? I do not know the answer. what is it?

we shall see how it plays out. I'm interested , as im SURE YOU ARE, in the truth. No games, the truth. Tom has made it clear where he stands; doing so under oath. I know you're a huge fan, hopefully, he's telling the truth. It would be very sad if he's lying . Let's hope he's better than Roger Clemens, Lance Armstrong, etc....

Handicapper
Tokens
Reports from the NFL's settlement hearing with Tom Brady are out, and it sounds like the NFL got crushed

Judge Richard Berman was hard on Roger Goodell and the NFL in court.

The NFL and NFL Players Association had its second settlement hearing in court on Wednesday, and it sounds like it went horribly for the NFL.Since the NFLPA took the NFL to court over Tom Brady's four-game suspension, the two sides haven't made any progress on a settlement.
While Judge Richard Berman, who is overseeing the case, can't force either side to come to a settlement, he can push in one direction to encourage a settlement, perhaps hinting that he favors one side's argument.
Based on the reports from Wednesday's hearing, it sounds like Berman may be pushing the NFL to come to a settlement.
Berman was apparently very critical of the NFL's argument:

Berman was reportedly critical of the Wells Report saying Brady was "generally aware" as a way for the NFL to argue Brady was part of the scheme.

Berman also questioned why the Wells Report didn't specifically mention January 18, the day of the AFC Championship game against the Colts, when referees found the balls were deflated under regulation:

Though, in fairness, the NFL had a good counterargument:

As has been commonly argued against the NFL, Berman was curious as to how and why the NFL chose a four-game suspension for Brady:

When league lawyer Daniel Nash said he would defer to Roger Goodell on that, saying Goodell weighed all evidence and made a decision, Berman responded:

Berman was also unhappy with Goodell comparing the situation to a player being on steroids:

Berman ultimately didn't side too heavily with Brady, however:

As Andrew Brandt mentioned, this could be Berman's way of pushing the NFL closer to a settlement. Berman doesn't want to make a decision; he wants to push the sides to come to a settlement. So by grilling the NFL today, he may be pointing out the biggest flaws in their arguments in hopes that they'll bend a little bit toward Brady and the NFLPA's side.
Unless the two sides come to a settlement out of court, the next settlement hearing will be August 31 — just two weeks before the regular season begins.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/reports-nfls-settlement-hearing-tom-175716170.html

---------------------------------------------

looks like the tweets didn't paste, but you can go to the link and read how all the observers think Roger is getting roasted

Handicapper
Tokens

Handicapper
Tokens
my questions were answered regarding corroboration from the equipment chaps? huh? I do not know the answer. what is it?

we shall see how it plays out. I'm interested , as im SURE YOU ARE, in the truth. No games, the truth. Tom has made it clear where he stands; doing so under oath. I know you're a huge fan, hopefully, he's telling the truth. It would be very sad if he's lying . Let's hope he's better than Roger Clemens, Lance Armstrong, etc....

they were interviewed by the NFL. Do you think the NFL asked them "did Brady ask you to deflate the balls?"?

I'm going to suggest it's 100% certain the NFL asked those questions. Since they didn't get the desired response, they make no reference to them.

Your position is essentially this

1) the NFL never thought to ask those questions
2) the Patriots should call them as witnesses even though the league won't allow them to question witnesses

allow me to quote my kids when they were teenagers, "whatever" :)

Handicapper
Tokens
Tom Brady had a solid practice against the New Orleans Saints on Wednesday, according to those on hand in West Virginia, but it seems he had an even better day in court — even though he wasn’t there. “Colts did better against Pats than the NFL did (Wednesday) against (NFL Players association attorney) Jeff Kessler,” Yahoo! Sports’ Dan Wetzel tweeted after the hearing concluded at the U.S. District Court in New York. Wednesday “was more of a blowout than the AFC Title. Kessler all but dropped the mic at the end,” Boston Herald legal columnist Bob McGovern tweeted after witnessing the hearing. One of U.S. District Court Judge Richard Berman’s biggest points of contention with the NFL is how league commissioner Roger Goodell, who also wasn’t present, decided on a four-game Deflategate suspension for Brady. “I have a little trouble with (Goodell deciding on four games),” Berman said, according to CSNNE.com’s Tom E. Curran. Goodell compared deflating footballs to steroid use in his letter upholding Brady’s four-game suspension. “How are deflating footballs and not cooperating with the commissioner legally comparable to steroid use and a masking agent?” Berman asked NFL Management Council attorney Daniel Nash, according to Curran. Berman also grilled Nash on why the NFLPA wasn’t allowed to call NFL general counsel Jeffrey Pash, who also edited the Wells Report, as a witness in Brady’s appeal, according to New York Daily News Manhattan federal court reporter Stephen Brown.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2015/08/judge-i-have-a-little-trouble-with-tom-bradys-four-game-suspension/

Handicapper
Tokens
NEW YORK (AP) -- Tom Brady might have reason to practice more intensely after a federal judge made clear Wednesday that the NFL's four-game suspension of the New England Patriotsquarterback over ''Deflategate'' is in jeopardy.
<section class="yom-mod " id="mediacontentrelatedstory" data-ylk="mid:mediacontentrelatedstory;mpos:1;elm:hdln;elmt:ct;cat:Related Stories;rspns:nav;t1:a3;t2:lst-ct;itc:0;sec:lst-ct;" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">

1. The Latest: Brady, Goodell leave court after hearing, talks The Associated Press
  2. U.S. judge questions NFL's 'Deflategate' case against Brady Reuters
  3. Judge puts NFL on hot seat as he belittles 'Deflategate' The Associated Press
  4. 'Deflategate' judge pressures NFL, union, Brady to settle The Associated Press
  5. Settlement discussions in NFL 'Deflategate' case continue The Associated Press
</section>

U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman, who's been asked by NFL Players Association to void the suspension, warned a league lawyer during oral arguments in the scandal over underinflated footballs that there was precedent for judges to toss out penalties issued by arbitrators.
Berman continued to push for a settlement in the dispute - a potential result he called ''rational and logical.'' But throughout the hearing, he also cited several weaknesses in the way the NFL handled the controversy that could become the basis for handing a victory to Brady and his union.
After the hearing, Berman met behind closed doors with both sides for more than an hour before the lawyers left court, saying the judge asked them not to discuss the negotiations publicly. If there is no deal, the Manhattan judge has said he hopes to rule by Sept. 4, six days before the Patriots host thePittsburgh Steelers in the NFL's season-opening game.
Neither Brady nor NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell was in court Wednesday. Brady returned to Patriots practice after participating in negotiations along with Goodell and lawyers on both sides a day earlier.
The league announced in May that it was suspending Brady over allegations he conspired with two Patriots equipment employees to deflate footballs below what league rules allow to give him a competitive edge in New England's victory over the Indianapolis Colts in January's AFC championship game. Goodell, who by contract with the players' union can act as an arbitrator for labor disputes, upheld the suspension, touching off the legal battle.
View gallery
During more than two hours of arguments by attorneys, the judge noted other arbitration decisions have been rejected when a key witness was not allowed to testify as he asked why NFL Executive Vice President Jeff Pash - who worked on the NFL investigation - could not be questioned by union lawyers during the suspension's appeal.
Arbitration proceedings, while more relaxed than court proceedings, are still required to follow due process rules to ensure fairness, Berman said. He also suggested that the league's finding that Brady was generally aware that game balls were being deflated was too vague, noting that any reference to the Jan. 18 game against the Colts was ''conspicuously absent'' in a report on an NFL investigation that the league used as a basis for the suspension.
Finally, Berman said he could not understand how the commissioner opted to keep a four-game suspension over a fine or a lesser penalty seen in other cases of equipment tampering. In one exchange, he questioned Goodell's defense of the Brady punishment on the grounds that it was comparable to penalties on players caught using performance enhancing drugs.
''How is that equal to steroid use?'' he asked of the deflation allegations.
''They both go to the integrity of the game,'' responded NFL lawyer Daniel Nash.
View gallery
''Well, everything goes to the integrity of the game,'' the judge shot back.
It was the second week in a row the judge seemed to lean harder on the NFL in open court, though he again cautioned that he had not yet made up his mind which side would win.
Another hearing was scheduled for Aug. 31. Both Brady and Goodell have been ordered to attend

Tokens
good grief.

No, my position is if Tom is innocent, he will settle for nothing but complete exoneration. That's what i would do if my name is smeared and im innocent. Settlement? if and only if the judge states something along these lines; 'there is inconclusive evidence that Tom was aware of any tampering with the footballs'

of course you or I do not know if Tom is lying or not-- we are not Tom :).....let's see how far he will go to defend his name.

Handicapper
Tokens
it's amazing how quickly perceptions can change once the playing field is leveled

Roger is not judge, jury and executioner in federal court, he can't silence witnesses, he can't control the message

and he has a very bad record once a case goes there

Handicapper
Tokens
"There is a bit of a quantum leap from the finding of Mr. Wells to the finding of Mr. Goodell," Berman observed, noting that the date of the alleged ball deflation — Jan. 18 — was "conspicuously absent" from the Wells Report.
---------------------------

they're even manipulating dates, taking conversations following a game in which the NFL admits the balls were over-inflated and pretending that conversation is relevant to the events of the AFC Championship game

Roger Goodall is destroying the integrity of the game, he has to go

Handicapper
Tokens

Tokens
they were interviewed by the NFL./QUOTE]

McNally was interviewed by Wells 4 different times. When requested for a 5th time Kraft told Wells to fuck off . The guy had to take time off from his regular job in NH. Wells characterized the Pats "uncooperative ".
This whole thing has been a set up sham by nfl institutional Patriots haters.

Tokens
they were interviewed by the NFL./QUOTE]

McNally was interviewed by Wells 4 different times. When requested for a 5th time Kraft told Wells to fuck off . The guy had to take time off from his regular job in NH. Wells characterized the Pats "uncooperative ".
This whole thing has been a set up sham by nfl institutional Patriots haters.

You have been wrong about this entire situation from the get go....including this thread about some Twitter nitwit. You should probably just wait on the outcome. Good luck.

Tokens
Listen you fuckin dink. I posted it as a rumor.

I also posted twice the NFL is getting their ass kicked. And looking like incompetent lying ass holes themselves.
So far the only proven liars in this whole thing is the NFL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carpetcleaning
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com