Wow, even some Twittler Twwats are condemning family separations at the border

Search

Tokens
mercedes-schlapp.jpg

• White House spokeswoman Mercedes Schlapp said 200,000 illegal imimgrant family units have been released into the U.S. since 2016
  • cheersgif
  • Schlapp said Democrats are advocating for smugglers like 'an MS-13 gang member walking in with a one-year-old'
  • cheersgif

Tokens
Dershowitz and O'Reilly????? Didn't see THAT coming...Actually, Dump desperately-and brazenly-lying saying that this is the fault of the Democrats is most telling of all. You're not getting the Wall(that you lied and guaranteed Mexico would pay for), scumbag.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/disgrace...demn-family-separations-border-170202101.html

‘It’s disgraceful’: Some Trump supporters condemn family separations at border

59ab2c60-d5fa-11e7-9402-01c6d033f29c_michael_walsh_B57I3498.jpg

Michael WalshReporter, Yahoo News•June 18, 2018

For some of President Trump’s supporters, his administration’s policy of separating children from their families when they illegally cross the U.S. border goes too far.
In April, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that all instances of illegal entry would be referred for criminal prosecution — part of a “zero tolerance” policy. According to the Department of Homeland Security, nearly 2,000 children were separated from their families at the border between April 19 and May 31.
The White House has repeatedly, and falsely, blamed the “Democrats’ law” for the separations, and Kellyanne Conway, a counselor to the president, has said that “nobody likes this policy.”

But the United States does not have a law on the books that requires undocumented children to be separated from parents who enter the country illegally. The separations are the result of the Trump administration’s decision to prosecute the adults as criminals, which requires the separations.
Conservative political pundit Bill O’Reilly, a close Trump ally, is among the administration’s critics. The former Fox News star shared an article about former first lady Laura Bush’s opposition to the policy and said the government should know how bad it looks.
“That kind of scenario is unacceptable to most Americans as exemplified by former First Lady Laura Bush’s withering criticism,” O’Reilly tweeted Monday.

Christian evangelist Franklin Graham, the son of late influential preacher Billy Graham, also criticized the Trump administration about the issue. The younger Graham is close to Trump; he spoke at Trump’s inauguration and prayed that God would bless his administration.
“It’s disgraceful, and it’s terrible to see families ripped apart and I don’t support that one bit,” Graham said last week on the Christian Broadcasting Network. “I blame the politicians for the last 20, 30 years that had allowed this to escalate to the point where it is today.”
During a Monday appearance on “Fox & Friends,” Trump’s favorite TV show, Alan Dershowitz — a conservative attorney who often defends Trump — made a direct appeal to the president to stop separating children from their parents.
“You have to end this policy of separating parents from children. Not because of the parents, but because of the children. It imposes a trauma on the children,” Dershowitz said. “It imposes a trauma on the children. It’s just unacceptable. It’s just not proper. There are other ways of doing this.”

A woman from Honduras and her 4-year-old daughter, who are seeking asylum, sit at a Catholic Charities relief center Monday, in McAllen, Texas. (Photo: Loren Elliott/AFP/Getty Images)

Dershowitz suggested sending the parents and the children back to their country of origin instead.
“Mr. President, it just has to stop. There are better ways of doing this. You’re better than this. The American people are better than this,” he continued. “The American government is better than this, so I implore you to stop this now.”
Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci also spoke out against Trump’s policy on CNN Monday morning, calling the separations “inhumane” and “cruel.” Regardless of how the U.S. wound up in this situation, he said, Trump should call the separations off.
“He’s got to step in there and he’s got to end this thing because I think it’s an atrocious policy. It’s inhumane. It’s offensive to the average American,” Scaramucci said.
Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., a sometime Trump critic, told CNN’s Kate Bolduan on Friday that despite the fact that Trump professes he is helplessness to decide the fates of these children, he has the power to stop the separations immediately.
“President Trump could stop this policy with a phone call,” Graham said. “I’ll go tell him: If you don’t like families being separated, you can tell DHS: ‘Stop doing it.'”

People that are defending people coming in to country illegally need to move a few into their own home.

Tokens
Dershowitz and O'Reilly????? Didn't see THAT coming...Actually, Dump desperately-and brazenly-lying saying that this is the fault of the Democrats is most telling of all. You're not getting the Wall(that you lied and guaranteed Mexico would pay for), scumbag.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/disgrace...demn-family-separations-border-170202101.html

For some of President Trump’s supporters, his administration’s policy of separating children from their families when they illegally cross the U.S. border goes too far.
In April, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that all instances of illegal entry would be referred for criminal prosecution — part of a “zero tolerance” policy. According to the Department of Homeland Security, nearly 2,000 children were separated from their families at the border between April 19 and May 31.
The White House has repeatedly, and falsely, blamed the “Democrats’ law” for the separations, and Kellyanne Conway, a counselor to the president, has said that “nobody likes this policy.”

But the United States does not have a law on the books that requires undocumented children to be separated from parents who enter the country illegally. The separations are the result of the Trump administration’s decision to prosecute the adults as criminals, which requires the separations.
Conservative political pundit Bill O’Reilly, a close Trump ally, is among the administration’s critics. The former Fox News star shared an article about former first lady Laura Bush’s opposition to the policy and said the government should know how bad it looks.
“That kind of scenario is unacceptable to most Americans as exemplified by former First Lady Laura Bush’s withering criticism,” O’Reilly tweeted Monday.

Christian evangelist Franklin Graham, the son of late influential preacher Billy Graham, also criticized the Trump administration about the issue. The younger Graham is close to Trump; he spoke at Trump’s inauguration and prayed that God would bless his administration.
“It’s disgraceful, and it’s terrible to see families ripped apart and I don’t support that one bit,” Graham said last week on the Christian Broadcasting Network. “I blame the politicians for the last 20, 30 years that had allowed this to escalate to the point where it is today.”
During a Monday appearance on “Fox & Friends,” Trump’s favorite TV show, Alan Dershowitz — a conservative attorney who often defends Trump — made a direct appeal to the president to stop separating children from their parents.
“You have to end this policy of separating parents from children. Not because of the parents, but because of the children. It imposes a trauma on the children,” Dershowitz said. “It imposes a trauma on the children. It’s just unacceptable. It’s just not proper. There are other ways of doing this.”

A woman from Honduras and her 4-year-old daughter, who are seeking asylum, sit at a Catholic Charities relief center Monday, in McAllen, Texas. (Photo: Loren Elliott/AFP/Getty Images)

Dershowitz suggested sending the parents and the children back to their country of origin instead.
“Mr. President, it just has to stop. There are better ways of doing this. You’re better than this. The American people are better than this,” he continued. “The American government is better than this, so I implore you to stop this now.”
Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci also spoke out against Trump’s policy on CNN Monday morning, calling the separations “inhumane” and “cruel.” Regardless of how the U.S. wound up in this situation, he said, Trump should call the separations off.
“He’s got to step in there and he’s got to end this thing because I think it’s an atrocious policy. It’s inhumane. It’s offensive to the average American,” Scaramucci said.
Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., a sometime Trump critic, told CNN’s Kate Bolduan on Friday that despite the fact that Trump professes he is helplessness to decide the fates of these children, he has the power to stop the separations immediately.
“President Trump could stop this policy with a phone call,” Graham said. “I’ll go tell him: If you don’t like families being separated, you can tell DHS: ‘Stop doing it.'”

What do liberals not understand about the word 'illegal', then again they wanted Criminal Hillary to be their next president.

Tokens
People that are defending people coming in to country illegally need to move a few into their own home.

Wtf does any of THAT have to do with the fact that you lied like the scum that you are with your little "1997" claim, Jagoff? Not mention, people who HAVEN'T come in illegally are having their children taken, too.

Tokens

Trump haters......don't like laws.

Handicapper
Tokens

Tokens

DgAqfKmX4AA0tmr.jpg

Tokens

Democrat admits child 'migrant' crisis "was kept very quiet under Obama"The smell of hypocrisy is overwhelming.

Democratic Texas Rep. Henry Cuellar admitted Saturday that the Obama administration attempted to cover up the child migrant crisis occurring at the Southern border.

“It was kept very quiet under the Obama administration. There were large numbers of people coming in. The Obama administration was trying to keep this quiet,” Cuellar told CNN’s Fredricka Whitfield.

Whitfield displayed a 2014 image of migrant children held in cages at a detention center, and Cuellar said that he released similar photos of children separated from their parents.

Cuellar added that the number of children being held at the border right now is similar to the amount during the Obama administration.

“We still see the numbers,” he said, adding that “not all of them are being separated. Some of them are coming alone.”

“Keep in mind that, under the law, you can separate a child if that person — the adult — is not the real parent or the custodian, because sometimes we see situations where they’ll bring a child because they know of the policy that we have over here with children.”

Cuellar scrutinized the zero-tolerance policy for separation, suggesting criminal adult immigrants have previously taken advantage of it.

giphy.gif

Tokens
I’m not a big fan seperating the children it just doesn’t seem right, I know they are law breakers but I’m not in their shoes either. I don’t know their plight. I have a question? Who does the work? I mean I think some business up here would love to have immmigrants even if illegal, construction companies and logging companies are losing people to retirement and they can’t replace them cause the young people don’t want to work or can’t pass a piss test

Tokens
The anti trumps are missing the point.

The kids are there because the parents illegally took them into another country.

When the parents are placed in adult detention centre's they cannot put children into adult population detention centres.

At the heart of this is ILLEGAL immigration which these parents push their children into.

Blame the parents.

Tokens
[FONT=&quot]Breaking news:

If you do not try to cross the border illegally, you will not be separated from your children. [/FONT]

Handicapper
Tokens

Tokens
Breaking news:

If you do not try to cross the border illegally, you will not be separated from your children.

Breaking news:

People openly seeking asylum aren't crossing the border illegally,
but THEIR children are being taken, too, you brainless, lying nitwit.

Tokens
Breaking news:

People openly seeking asylum aren't crossing the border illegally,
but THEIR children are being taken, too, you brainless, lying nitwit.

If these families do not want to be separated, they can go to a port of entry and claim asylum. These are criminals that have been busted trying to sneak into the country then try to claim asylum when they get caught.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janerothe
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com