Why isn't anyone talking about what a bastard Joe Paterno was?

Search

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
I'm sure the University was not impacted by the media outcry whatsoever, they were totally oblivious to the nation calling for their heads

there's a reason why the media along with politicians are the two least respected professions on earth

Tokens
I'm sure the University was not impacted by the media outcry whatsoever, they were totally oblivious to the nation calling for their heads

there's a reason why the media along with politicians are the two least respected professions on earth

Throw attorneys into that one as well. I never understand that. If I pay my attorney 7K, I get this punishment, but if I can pay my attorney 20K, then I get a much better punishment. Have witnessed it. Crazy. My friend got 3 DUI's and to keep him out of jail, he basically had to write a check for what he is worth and knowing attorneys, they knew exactly what he was worth.

Does anyone with a public defender ever win?

Tokens

Finally a voice of reason .

I know it's hard for people to believe here, and honestly if I wasnt a PSU alumni, I wouldn't really care to make any effort to learn the truth either . Why, what's the upside for anyone to stand up for truth, in the face of these kinds of horrendous crimes?

THe problem is, the more you look into what happened here, you will come to many conclusions you are not exactly comfortable with

Thia one will go down in the history books. Lots of good people were hurt here, with JOE at the top of the list

Tokens
It will go down in the history books because no one stays/ lasts at a university for even 10 years anymore. They either get fired if they don't win quickly or jump ship for more $$ someplace else.

Tokens
He could have preserved PSU had he simply fired Sandusky on the spot and banned him from getting withen 1 mile of the campus.
He could have easily forced Sandusky to resign.

Wow, just wow.

Way to have a grasp on the topic, man.

Tokens
Finally a voice of reason .

I know it's hard for people to believe here, and honestly if I wasnt a PSU alumni, I wouldn't really care to make any effort to learn the truth either . Why, what's the upside for anyone to stand up for truth, in the face of these kinds of horrendous crimes?

THe problem is, the more you look into what happened here, you will come to many conclusions you are not exactly comfortable with

Thia one will go down in the history books. Lots of good people were hurt here, with JOE at the top of the list

Brucefan,

As being a PSU fan don't you think you would be a little bias? I hope you don't get all your info from the message boards on "Black Shoe Diaries".

And you keep using John Ziegler as a source. Ziegler is a televangelist preaching to the PSU supporters essentially telling them what they want to hear, spreading conspiracy theories and most importantly feeding his ego by keeping his name in the news. I am sure he also does not mind all of those clicks on his website either.

Ziegler is now speaking with Jerry and Dottie Sandusky together in jail and insinuating Sandusky did nothing wrong because of his reaction to Ziegler's questions? So now Ziegler is a hardened NYPD detective and can tell when criminals are lying because of their "reactions"? He has no experience in this endeavor and any good criminal who sits in jail all day can make a novice think they are innocent based on their reactions. What else does the perp have to lose? They are in jail for life and this guy is a sliver of some hope he can get him out.

Ziegler also takes tiny portions of the case and tries to create cracks in those parts but not the big picture. It gives hopes to the PSU masses much like a televangelist gives hope to those who cannot be healed yet thousands still follow and provide them money.

But what Ziegler does not address is 1. Sandusky showering in the PSU football locker room after hours with an underage boy 2. McQueary seeing the showering and a sexual act that night between Sandusky and the underage boy 3. McQueary telling JoePa and others about what he saw 4. McQueary was later promoted by JoePa 4. and Sandusky was allowed the PSU football locker room up until he was charged with a crime over 10 years later. All of this indicates JoePa believed McQueary because he later promoted him and kept him around. It also indicates JoePa did nothing to remove Sandusky from the PSU football facilities and allowed him to continue to use the PSU football facilities on a daily basis. And please do not tell me it was in Sandusky's contract, if JoePa wanted Sandusky out of the PSU locker room he could have made it happen the day after the incident.

Again, it would not take Woodward and Bernstein to find out Sandusky had been banned from the PSU locker room and to start asking questions. Up until that point Sandusky had been just as much about PSU for the past 30 years as JoePa, so why would JoePa unceremoniously ban this famed JoePa assistant from all PSU football activities? JoePa had to know this and questions would be asked. Keeping Sandusky around made it look like everything was normal in Happy Valley.

Look, I understand it, PSU supporters cannot see JoePa in any other light than what they though was true. Just like any cult, they cannot believe what they have their whole life is now possibly false.

Tokens
Brucefan,

As being a PSU fan don't you think you would be a little bias? I hope you don't get all your info from the message boards on "Black Shoe Diaries".

And you keep using John Ziegler as a source. Ziegler is a televangelist preaching to the PSU supporters essentially telling them what they want to hear, spreading conspiracy theories and most importantly feeding his ego by keeping his name in the news. I am sure he also does not mind all of those clicks on his website either.

Ziegler is now speaking with Jerry and Dottie Sandusky together in jail and insinuating Sandusky did nothing wrong because of his reaction to Ziegler's questions? So now Ziegler is a hardened NYPD detective and can tell when criminals are lying because of their "reactions"? He has no experience in this endeavor and any good criminal who sits in jail all day can make a novice think they are innocent based on their reactions. What else does the perp have to lose? They are in jail for life and this guy is a sliver of some hope he can get him out.

Ziegler also takes tiny portions of the case and tries to create cracks in those parts but not the big picture. It gives hopes to the PSU masses much like a televangelist gives hope to those who cannot be healed yet thousands still follow and provide them money.

But what Ziegler does not address is 1. Sandusky showering in the PSU football locker room after hours with an underage boy 2. McQueary seeing the showering and a sexual act that night between Sandusky and the underage boy 3. McQueary telling JoePa and others about what he saw 4. McQueary was later promoted by JoePa 4. and Sandusky was allowed the PSU football locker room up until he was charged with a crime over 10 years later. All of this indicates JoePa believed McQueary because he later promoted him and kept him around. It also indicates JoePa did nothing to remove Sandusky from the PSU football facilities and allowed him to continue to use the PSU football facilities on a daily basis. And please do not tell me it was in Sandusky's contract, if JoePa wanted Sandusky out of the PSU locker room he could have made it happen the day after the incident.

Again, it would not take Woodward and Bernstein to find out Sandusky had been banned from the PSU locker room and to start asking questions. Up until that point Sandusky had been just as much about PSU for the past 30 years as JoePa, so why would JoePa unceremoniously ban this famed JoePa assistant from all PSU football activities? JoePa had to know this and questions would be asked. Keeping Sandusky around made it look like everything was normal in Happy Valley.

Look, I understand it, PSU supporters cannot see JoePa in any other light than what they though was true. Just like any cult, they cannot believe what they have their whole life is now possibly false.

Sure , I am biased. The bias comes out in the firm of caring at all about the truth,,and not believing the media narrative that makes no sense, and a Freeh report which was total bullshit . Listen, if any human being deserved the benefit of doubt, it's Joe.

Stop with John Zeigler hate already . Focus on the facts that support JOE and PSU covering up for Jerry, or all the facts that work against that fairy tale .

As for your stated 4 points, you quote factual errors
1/ /showering with a 14 year old boy. , certainly may be judged as normal but it's not a crime . It wasn't ruled a crime, and the kid himself has only ever written and testified that nothing happened
2 / Mike MQ . Did not witness, or tell Joe that he witnessed a sexual act . His story has changed numerous times years later, but again, there was no crime that accured in the shower as said by the jury
3/ Jerry had access to The campus based on his retirement package. There isn't anything Joe or anyone could do about that . Joe did not like Jerry. Jerry wasnt working for Joe, or PSU. Throw him out for no reason, and Jerry sues PSU for all they are worth .

Please people think, just a little . Why would Joe and state be getting all this attention , yet all of Jerrys time was spent working with the second mile, and no one seems to question how they could have continued to let him lwork with little kids?

Where are the trails?

Do you really think the NCAA would be backing down with their sanctions against PSU if they thought the upcoming trials would prove that PSU was. liable, and conspired to keep this quiet? Seriously .?
Do you think that they would agree to a deal to give Joe his wins back if there was any evidence at all, to show Joe acted improperly,and would be raked through the coals during a trail?
Do you believe the NCAA , that they backed off because of PSU 's actions since the arrest because of good behavior?
Or is it more likely this whole thing is an embarrassment and the NCAA wants it all to just go away, since it's completelbullshit

You tell me what makes more sense.

Tokens
Sure , I am biased. The bias comes out in the firm of caring at all about the truth,,and not believing the media narrative that makes no sense, and a Freeh report which was total bullshit . Listen, if any human being deserved the benefit of doubt, it's Joe.

Stop with John Zeigler hate already . Focus on the facts that support JOE and PSU covering up for Jerry, or all the facts that work against that fairy tale .

1/ /showering with a 14 year old boy. , certainly may be judged as normal but it's not a crime . It wasn't ruled a crime, and the kid himself has only ever written and testified that nothing happened
2 / Mike MQ . Did not witness, or tell Joe that he witnessed a sexual act . His story has changed numerous times years later, but again, there was no crime that accured in the shower as said by the jury
3/ Jerry had access to The campus based on his retirement package. There isn't anything Joe or anyone could do about that . Joe did not like Jerry. Jerry wasnt working for Joe, or PSU. Throw him out for no reason, and Jerry sues PSU for all they are worth .

Please people think, just a little . Why would Joe and state be getting all this attention , yet all of Jerrys time was spent working with the second mile, and no one seems to question how they could have continued to let him lwork with little kids?

Where are the trails?

Do you really think the NCAA would be backing down with their sanctions against PSU if they thought the upcoming trials would prove that PSU was. liable, and conspired to keep this quiet? Seriously .?
Do you think that they would agree to a deal to give Joe his wins back if there was any evidence at all, to show Joe acted improperly,and would be raked through the coals during a trail?
Do you believe the NCAA , that they backed off because of PSU 's actions since the arrest because of good behavior?
Or is it more likely this whole thing is an embarrassment and the NCAA wants it all to just go away, since it's completelbullshit

You tell me what makes more sense.

Brucefan,

I care neither of the Freeh report or NCAA sanctions, they do not matter to the case.

And you need to stop getting your "facts" from Ziegler. He is the David Koresh of PSU supporters.

You say I am factually wrong in some of the statements I made above. Let's actually look at the facts and compare them to what you presented.

Showering naked with an underage boy in a locker room with nobody else around is actually a crime in the state of Pennsylvania and Sandusky was convicted of violating four Pennsylvania state statutes for this showering incident. Sandusky was convicted of Count 8 indecent assault, Count 9 unlawful contact with minors, Count 10 corruption of minors and Count 11 Endangering the welfare of children all related to the shower incident and victim #2.

Also, where did victim#2 testify under oath that nothing ever happened with Sandusky in the shower? Do you have a link to victim #2 sworn testimony? In fact, if victim #2 is truly claiming nothing happened in the PSU football locker room between him and Sandusky why did the Sandusky defense team never call victim #2 to testify under oath that Sandusky was innocent?

Lastly, I hope you do not have children and think that underage children showering naked with a strange man alone in a locker room is more then a minor issue. Sorry, if you had a son and you found out about this I guarantee you would not think it was a minor issue and you would never allow that man anywhere near your own child again. I can also guarantee that if that was JoePa's grandson this would have been handled differently.

Ugh, were to begin? Joe Paterno, under oath and in his Grand Jury Testimony testified when speaking about the Sandusky shower incident "It was of sexual nature. I'm not sure exactly what it was. I didn't push Mike ... because he was obviously very upset." So are you saying. Joe Paterno perjured himself? This testimony was read into the record at the preliminary hearings of other PSU officials because Paterno was not present. So how can you say McQueary did not tell. Joe he witnessed a sexual act?

If you want to play the semantics game, yes Paterno did know exactly what happened but Paterno did know something of a "sexual nature" occurred between Sandusky and an underage boy in the PSU football locker room after hours.

And again you are wrong, the said jury of Sandusky's peers indicted Sandusky on 4 counts pertaining to victim#2 that night.

Okay, in this one I do not have any facts except anyone who has ever played college football would never believe the head football coach could not ban or remove anyone he wanted from the football facilities, let alone the highest paid public servant in the entire State of Pennsylvania and the winningest football coach in D1 history. Yeah, I am sure Saban, Meyer or Jimbo Fisher could never tell someone to stay out of their facilities. There is nothing JoePa could have done about that right? Come on man, nobody believes that bullshit. If JoePa wanted him out of sight of all PSU football facilities and events he could have made it happen but then again, like I said above, some decent reporter would have started to ask questions and everything would have unraveled.

Give me a break, Sandusky is going to sue PSU for what? Throw him out for no reason? WTF, how about showering naked in the PSU football locker room after hours with underage boys! You think that is nothing? You think Sandusky is going to sue to keep access to the PSU football facilities once PSU discloses he is taking underage children there after hours to shower naked with them? WTF man, nobody would side with Sandusky if that went public.

Also, PSU and JoePa had to believe McQueary because they later promoted him! Why would you ever promote a guy who you think would make up one of the worst lies you could think of about another person? If JoePa thought there was any truth Sandusky might be innocent and McQueary was lying why would he ever promote McQueary. It does not make any sense to think otherwise that JoePa believed McQueary.

Tokens
Wow, there is so much to respond to, but let me directly answer your question regarding Allan Myers

Here is his testimony he gave to an FBI investigator and police officer http://www.framingpaterno.com/sites/default/files/Interview_Vic_2_Redacted.pdf

Here is a letter he wrote that appeared in many local papers defending Jerry
http://www.framingpaterno.com/sites/default/files/LtEditor_redacted_web.pdf
http://www.framingpaterno.com/sites/default/files/allanmyerslettertoeditor.pdf

Jerry Sandusky Attended his wedding for crying out loud ! ( he may even have been his best man, not positive on that ) In what world would an adult invite the guy who raped him as a 14 year old, ask him to be his best man at his wedding ???

Tokens
Wow, there is so much to respond to, but let me directly answer your question regarding Allan Myers

Here is his testimony he gave to an FBI investigator and police officer http://www.framingpaterno.com/sites/default/files/Interview_Vic_2_Redacted.pdf

Here is a letter he wrote that appeared in many local papers defending Jerry
http://www.framingpaterno.com/sites/default/files/LtEditor_redacted_web.pdf
http://www.framingpaterno.com/sites/default/files/allanmyerslettertoeditor.pdf

Jerry Sandusky Attended his wedding for crying out loud ! ( he may even have been his best man, not positive on that ) In what world would an adult invite the guy who raped him as a 14 year old, ask him to be his best man at his wedding ???

Wow, now your just going directly to the Ziegler's website for facts. I feel like I am debating a Branch Davidian over wether Koresh was really the savior or not. Ziegler is a fraud and egomaniac and the faster PSU supporters realize this the better it will be for them. He is a leper messiah.

And again PSU supporters blame the media narrative for bending the facts against Paterno but fail to realize they do the exact same thing.

Let's take your first lie above. Victim'#2 testimony he gave to a "FBI Investigator" (what is that exactly) and police officer. This statement is completely false! At the time of this interview Curtis Everhart was neither a FBI employee or police officer. Bricefan let's be honest and report the facts.

At at the time of the interview Curtis Everhart was a private investigator being paid for by Joseph Amendola. Who was Joseph Amendola? Glad you asked, wait for it, he was Jerry Fucking Sandusky's private defense attorney! You see what you did there. You tried to make it seem like Everhart was an impartial public servant trying to find the truth when in reality he was a defense attorney's PI whose sole job it was to help Amendola's clients avoid charges and jail time. No defense attorney pays a PI for the truth!

Curtis Everhart also never worked for the FBI, he went to the FBI NA, which is nothing like being a FBI agent. He was a retired small town cop from Williamsburg, PA population 1,200 people.

Funny how you mention the FBI part as if that gives Everhart some credibility yet you slam the former director of the FBI for his report and he was an actual FBI agent.

Also, if this is the truth and Sandusky was truly innocent in this matter why did Amendola never call victim #2 to the witness stand in the Sandusky trial?

I have no idea why he attended his wedding but I also have no idea why women who are constantly abused marry their man and profess their love 24 hours after a beat down.

But back to the point. Are you now starting to argue, like Ziegler, that Sandusky is now innocent and may have never molested anyone because that is the road you are starting to go down. I thought we were talking about Paterno and his lack of actions but now you are debating the innocence of Sandusky?

Tokens
those who knew him, those who played for him, those closest to him all seem to think highly of him

the media can't rewrite that stuff, the accusations against him are speculative and circumstantial

some day, I hope we as a nation will stop believing the media hyperbole and listen more closely to the details, then arrive at their own conclusions

I've seen what the media has done to Jim Calhoun, the Patriots, Duke Lacrosse, political policy............................. Time and time and time again, they lie and distort and sensationalize, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt they're not worthy

Could not be anymore incorrect. Not all that knew him thought highly of him. He was a bully and undermined the faculty up there all the time. Threatened to pull money if certain things didn't go his way. Of course most players loved him, not all but most. That isn't unusual.

Why do you always blame the media? Bellichick was fined for cheating, Calhoun got busted also and joe admitted he should have done more. Stop making excuses for guys who fuck up....just because they win football games doesn't mean they aren't flawed

Joe could have stopped at child rapist in his tracks. He chose to protect his football team and university. Can't blame the media all the time willie...time to accept some of your heros cheat.

Tokens
Could not be anymore incorrect. Not all that knew him thought highly of him. He was a bully and undermined the faculty up there all the time. Threatened to pull money if certain things didn't go his way. Of course most players loved him, not all but most. That isn't unusual.

Why do you always blame the media? Bellichick was fined for cheating, Calhoun got busted also and joe admitted he should have done more. Stop making excuses for guys who fuck up....just because they win football games doesn't mean they aren't flawed

Joe could have stopped at child rapist in his tracks. He chose to protect his football team and university. Can't blame the media all the time willie...time to accept some of your heros cheat.

How did he choose to protect his football team and university?

Can you produce one email, one phone recording or provide anything that shows he told anyone not to discuss this matter and to keep quiet about it? You can't because nothing exists.

I've said all along, he didn't do enough but he didn't cover anything up. He was naive and old and should've done more but that doesn't mean there was a coverup by him at all to protect anyone or anything.

Tokens
Wow, now your just going directly to the Ziegler's website for facts. I feel like I am debating a Branch Davidian over wether Koresh was really the savior or not. Ziegler is a fraud and egomaniac and the faster PSU supporters realize this the better it will be for them. He is a leper messiah.

And again PSU supporters blame the media narrative for bending the facts against Paterno but fail to realize they do the exact same thing.

Let's take your first lie above. Victim'#2 testimony he gave to a "FBI Investigator" (what is that exactly) and police officer. This statement is completely false! At the time of this interview Curtis Everhart was neither a FBI employee or police officer. Bricefan let's be honest and report the facts.

At at the time of the interview Curtis Everhart was a private investigator being paid for by Joseph Amendola. Who was Joseph Amendola? Glad you asked, wait for it, he was Jerry Fucking Sandusky's private defense attorney! You see what you did there. You tried to make it seem like Everhart was an impartial public servant trying to find the truth when in reality he was a defense attorney's PI whose sole job it was to help Amendola's clients avoid charges and jail time. No defense attorney pays a PI for the truth!

Curtis Everhart also never worked for the FBI, he went to the FBI NA, which is nothing like being a FBI agent. He was a retired small town cop from Williamsburg, PA population 1,200 people.

Funny how you mention the FBI part as if that gives Everhart some credibility yet you slam the former director of the FBI for his report and he was an actual FBI agent.

Also, if this is the truth and Sandusky was truly innocent in this matter why did Amendola never call victim #2 to the witness stand in the Sandusky trial?

I have no idea why he attended his wedding but I also have no idea why women who are constantly abused marry their man and profess their love 24 hours after a beat down.

But back to the point. Are you now starting to argue, like Ziegler, that Sandusky is now innocent and may have never molested anyone because that is the road you are starting to go down. I thought we were talking about Paterno and his lack of actions but now you are debating the innocence of Sandusky?

Did he say those things , or not? He maintained a relationship with Jerry and had him at his wedding because nothing happened . He wasn't raped in the shower . There was no rape

Am am I dreaming when I see a letter to the editor signed off by him defending Sandusky ? Did John Zeigler write that, or was he just smart enough to save it before it was deleted like in some of the other papers it was printed in

So your saying he was suppressing the memories of getting raped, , or did the kid just suppress it because he wanted football tickets ?

Wow, just wow

Let me see what kind of kool aide drinker you are . Do you believe that the whole PSU admin covered this up to save the reputation of the FOOOTBALL program and Joe ? Do you believe the second mile was in on it , since that where he was when this event took place

Lets stay on point, Penn State , Joe, the NCAA , the firing, the statue, and the destruction of a man and his legacy

Talk to me

Tokens
Did he say those things , or not? He maintained a relationship with Jerry and had him at his wedding because nothing happened . He wasn't raped in the shower . There was no rape

Am am I dreaming when I see a letter to the editor signed off by him defending Sandusky ? Did John Zeigler write that, or was he just smart enough to save it before it was deleted like in some of the other papers it was printed in

So your saying he was suppressing the memories of getting raped, , or did the kid just suppress it because he wanted football tickets ?

Wow, just wow

Let me see what kind of kool aide drinker you are . Do you believe that the whole PSU admin covered this up to save the reputation of the FOOOTBALL program and Joe ? Do you believe the second mile was in on it , since that where he was when this event took place

Lets stay on point, Penn State , Joe, the NCAA , the firing, the statue, and the destruction of a man and his legacy

Talk to me

Dude, I'm a Joe Pa defender but he and the PSU administration didn't do enough. You should even be able to admit this.

Tokens
How did he choose to protect his football team and university?

Can you produce one email, one phone recording or provide anything that shows he told anyone not to discuss this matter and to keep quiet about it? You can't because nothing exists.

I've said all along, he didn't do enough but he didn't cover anything up. He was naive and old and should've done more but that doesn't mean there was a coverup by him at all to protect anyone or anything.

Um. Actually the president was gonna report sandusky but wanted to talk to joe first. After talking to joepa, he decided not to report. Why do you think that is? Where do you think that came from? Don't let anyone kid ya, joepa ran that entire university and he could have stopped a child molestor and didn't.

Tokens

Wow, just wow

Talk to me

Brucefan,

I don't know if I can debate this any longer. Not because you have me changing my opinion but because you are now one of the 1% like the Birthers, 9/11 conspirators, etc.

We went from debating JoePa's culpability to you full out Ziegler-mode to exonerating Sandusky and now saying no rape ever happened.

I guess being indicted on 45 counts by an impartial jury of his peers was all bullshit, right?

See, I warned you about Ziegler. He is taking the hardcore PSU supporters down a road you will never be able to defend. He will then move on to the next controversial conspiracy subject and leave all the PSU supporters hanging there looking like Birthers and 9/11 conspirators to the rest of the world.

So yes, Sandusky may have been acquitted of rape the night of the McQueary shower incident but he was still indicted on four other counts for that incident.

And if victim #2 made statements to the effect that Sandusky was innocent why did Sandusky's defense ever call victim #2 to the witness stand. Because of some supposed letter to the editor? Did victim #2 ever testify under oath he wrote that letter? No. How do you verify a letter to the editor? Did victim #2 ever testify under oath he was never molested? No.

Look, you want to debate JoePa's culpability, okay, but now you are defending Sandusky and say nothing wrong happened in the showers that night or that Sandusky was never a pedophile then you are truly are part of the Ziegler hardcore PSU 1% club.

At a bare minimum can you even admit that Sandusky should have not been taking underage boys and showering naked with them after hours in the PSU football locker room by themselves? Can you not admit there is at least something seriously wrong with that?

Tokens
Um. Actually the president was gonna report sandusky but wanted to talk to joe first. After talking to joepa, he decided not to report. Why do you think that is? Where do you think that came from? Don't let anyone kid ya, joepa ran that entire university and he could have stopped a child molestor and didn't.

I don't know and you don't know. But there is zero evidence to prove Paterno told anyone to cover anything up. That's just what it is.

Tokens
I don't know and you don't know. But there is zero evidence to prove Paterno told anyone to cover anything up. That's just what it is.

Video evidence? No.

Common sene and paterno admitting he wish he did more.....tells the story. Joe ran his own personal kingdom up there....and he fucked up....bad....and it ruined lives. And that's just what it is.

Tokens
Video evidence? No.

Common sene and paterno admitting he wish he did more.....tells the story. Joe ran his own personal kingdom up there....and he fucked up....bad....and it ruined lives. And that's just what it is.

No, not just video evidence. Any kind of evidence will do.

We don't convict people based on common sense. I think he fucked up too by not doing more. He didn't ruin lives though, Sandusky ruined lives. Think Paterno should've done more but he didn't cover anything up unless you have some proof I haven't seen or read about.

Never told anyone not to say anything about the case. No proof of anything out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mskorish
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com