WEEKEND BEER CARD!!!

Search

mobeer

mmmmmmmbeeeerrrrr!!!!
YTD 52-42

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!! I KNOW THE SHIT IS GETTING OLD. BUT A HUGE GAME!

REALLY LOVE THIS PLAY...

TEXAS -20 (might be close early, then the longhorns will pull away before the half...lights out second half!

PITT +3' (should be a hell of a game here. Don't think the canes have enough at the end though. take the FG and the HOOK at home.

FSU -1
W.VIRG -21
BG -8
GEORGIA -8
MARY/WF OVER 49'
FSU/FLOR OVER 49'
HOUSTON PK

-may add more later!!

GL$$

BEER GUY$$

[This message was edited by mo beer on November 28, 2003 at 05:52 AM.]

[This message was edited by mo beer on November 28, 2003 at 10:48 PM.]

[This message was edited by mo beer on November 28, 2003 at 10:54 PM.]

[This message was edited by mo beer on November 29, 2003 at 12:38 PM.]

mobeer

mmmmmmmbeeeerrrrr!!!!
BIG DADDY

Thanks buddy!! What is your take on the NOLES this weekend. I am liking them to cover by a TD. Probalby be playing them this weekend.

GL THIS WEEKEND$$

BEER GUY$$

mobeer

mmmmmmmbeeeerrrrr!!!!
EARNEST

Good to hear! We hit this, drinks are on me!!!

GL TO YA$$

BEER GUY$$

BigDaddyNole

Bro .... I'm going to take the puss-out approach and be honest --- rather than beating my chest and saying "Noles in a rout", I'll admit that I don't have a strong lean

statistically, I like the way we match up ---- and I really wish that we still had Cro' Thorpe, but this game will be won RUNNING THE BALL -------- think that the team that's run the ball better is something like 13-1-1 over the last 15 games
I like our run defense better than the Gators ... and I like our corp of RBs better ...
you, and everyone else, know that the "X Factor" is obviously Chris RiX ---- if the 'Noles can run the ball as well as they did against NC State and make Rix a complimentary player instead of a "necessity" to the offense, they'll be fine ---- I think that the FSU defense can slow down a less-than-potent Gator offense
Leak AINT no Rivers ........ he'll be a good one, but right now he obviously doesn't have the pocket presence (check out all the sacks he gives up) and he's not exactly "dazzling" --- I just hope that the Noles aren't in a position where Leak is just an accessory to the crime
icon_biggrin.gif

If Jones, Booker and Washington can get it going on Saturday and take some pressure off Rix, I'm LOVING our chances ---- if not, we're looking at a replay of the Clemson game
icon_frown.gif

mobeer

mmmmmmmbeeeerrrrr!!!!
BIG DADDY

I totally agree with ya. Rix is the factor. Like you said FSU has to establish a running game before anything. I hope Bowden don't rely on Rix to win the game for them. I know he can, but feel a lot better if he gets a little help. Thanks for the info buddy!!

GO NOLES!!!!

GL$$

BEER GUY$$

mtoo

All good points guys, but having said that there is that recurring theme Chris Rix. I think he makes too many mistakes and the 'Noles lose a close one. JMHO
hope it's a good one GL
icon_cool.gif

JUMBO227

A&M and TECH 2 different teams, looking for texas to unload big. GL beerman

mobeer

mmmmmmmbeeeerrrrr!!!!
MTOO

I hope not. seen too many games where Rix's head was not in it. Lets hope he has it together tomorrow.

GL TO YA$$

BEER GUY$$

mobeer

mmmmmmmbeeeerrrrr!!!!
JUMBO

What's going on buddy. Texas was a big one. One down Pitt to go!!

GL$$

BEER GUY$$

mobeer

mmmmmmmbeeeerrrrr!!!!
HANSEN

How are ya my friend, Thanks and the BEST to you also!

GL THIS WEEKEND$$

BEER GUY$$

mobeer

mmmmmmmbeeeerrrrr!!!!
SATURDAYS CARD!!!

W.VIRGINIA -21
BG -8
GEORGIA -8

GL$$

BEER GUY$$

mobeer

mmmmmmmbeeeerrrrr!!!!
SEC

No i didn't its up on top. I posted them and Texas early. The 2 i will be playing more on. I really love PITT to win this outright.

GL$$

BEER GUY$$

mobeer

mmmmmmmbeeeerrrrr!!!!
FINAL PLAYS.....

FSU/FLOR OVER 49'

HOUSTON PK

GL$$

BEER GUY$$

Forum statistics

Threads
Members