Wednesday 11/21/2018 ... Comps / Bonus Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Requests Etc

Search

Tokens
The Wolves (7-10 SU, 8-9 ATS) suffered only their second home loss in nine tries at Target Center in Sunday’s 100-87 setback to the Grizzlies. The defeat ended a three-game winning streak, as Minnesota was limited to 39% shooting from the floor and its lowest scoring output at home this season. The Wolves continued their impressive UNDER streak, which moved to 8-1 the last nine games, including three straight at Target Center.

The Nuggets (10-7 SU, 8-9 ATS) invade Minneapolis tonight trying to get on track after losing six of their past seven contests. Denver has dropped three consecutive games away from Pepsi Center, while being listed as an underdog for only the second time this season. Last season, the Nuggets lost three of four matchups with the Wolves, including a pair of overtime defeats at Target Center.

Tokens
The Grizzlies (11-5 SU, 11-5 ATS) continue their impressive start as they bring a four-game winning streak into San Antonio. Memphis pulled away from Dallas on Monday, 98-88 to improve to 7-1 at FedEx Forum this season, while winning for the sixth time in the past seven games overall. Mike Conley paced the Grizzlies with 28 points, while Marc Gasol posted a double-double with 17 points and 15 rebounds for Memphis.

The Spurs (8-8 SU, 8-8 ATS) have struggled to find their footing this season as San Antonio has lost six of its past eight games. San Antonio has performed better at home by owning a 6-2 mark, including recent victories over Golden State and Houston. The Spurs are seeing their lowest total of the season (200 ½), while allowing 95 points or less in three of their past four contests at AT&T Center. San Antonio swept the four-game series from Memphis last season, while winning each of the past six meetings with its division rival.

Tokens
(507) NEW YORK @ (508) BOSTON | 11/21/2018 - 7:35 PM
Play ON BOSTON using the money line in Home games vs. division opponents
The record is 12 Wins and 1 Losses for the last two seasons (+13.50 units)

Tokens
(519) MEMPHIS @ (520) SAN ANTONIO | 11/21/2018 - 8:35 PM
Play ON MEMPHIS using the money line in All games in all games
The record is 11 Wins and 4 Losses this season (+14.85 units)

Tokens
(519) MEMPHIS @ (520) SAN ANTONIO | 11/21/2018 - 8:35 PM
Play ON MEMPHIS using the money line in All games in the first half of the season
The record is 11 Wins and 4 Losses this season (+14.85 units)

Tokens
Play ON BOSTON using the money line in All games vs. division opponents
The record is 19 Wins and 6 Losses for the last two seasons (+17.95 units)

Tokens
(523) SACRAMENTO @ (524) UTAH | 11/21/2018 - 9:05 PM
Play ON UTAH using the money line in Home games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game
The record is 29 Wins and 6 Losses for the last three seasons (+21.95 units)

Tokens
(505) TORONTO @ (506) ATLANTA | 11/21/2018 - 7:35 PM
Play ON TORONTO using the money line in All games when playing against a team with a losing record
The record is 37 Wins and 5 Losses for the last two seasons (+27.00 units)

Tokens
Play OVER NEW YORK on the first half total in Road games revenging a loss vs opponent
The record is 37 Overs and 11 Unders for the last three seasons (+24.90 units)

Tokens
Play OVER NEW YORK on the first half total in Road games revenging a home loss vs opponent
The record is 26 Overs and 6 Unders for the last three seasons (+19.40 units)

Tokens
Preview: Pacers at Hornets

There is no player in the NBA hotter than Charlotte Hornets point guard Kemba Walker, who totaled 103 points in the last two games. Walker will try to put together another highlight-worthy performance and drag the Hornets to back-to-back wins when they host the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday.

Walker's 60 points weren't quite enough in a 122-119 overtime loss to Philadelphia on Saturday, but his 43 points on Monday proved to be just enough to sneak Charlotte past the Boston Celtics 117-112. "He's incredible," Hornets coach James Borrego told reporters of Walker. "This is a special player, a special performance and a special start to an NBA season. Every team is locked in on him, as I keep seeing. Every scouting report, he's the number one guy on that scouting report. They put the best defender on him and they have two or three bodies on him every single time and this guy continues to produce for us. He does whatever it takes for us to win. Kemba deserves all the credit. It's his work. It's his spirit. It's his drive." The Pacers are winners of three in a row and might have put together their best performance of the season in Monday's 121-94 win over the Utah Jazz despite missing All-Star guard Victor Oladipo (knee). "When I've been talking about ball movement and getting everyone involved, this is what we are talking about," Indiana coach Nate McMillan told reporters. "Tonight, they executed the game plan perfectly."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Indiana, FS Southeast (Charlotte)

ABOUT THE PACERS (11-6): Oladipo's injury opened the door for rookie point guard Aaron Holiday, who scored a season-high 12 points in 15 minutes after Oladipo went down on Saturday and bested that mark with 19 points on 7-of-10 shooting in Monday's triumph. "I think that kid has earned the right to be out on the floor and he's waited, he's been patient," McMillan told reporters. "I've talked about how tough it is to play a 10-man rotation, but we may have to look at that, look at a way to get him out on the floor. He's doing some really good things for us. I love the energy, I love the intensity he brings to the floor." Holiday totaled five points in the first 15 games of the season and did not get off the bench in 10 of those contests.

ABOUT THE HORNETS (8-8): Walker is 35-of-59 from the floor over the last two games, including 13-of-27 from beyond the arc. "For the most part, I've just been working on my game," Walker told reporters. "I come in here every night and get shots up, work on my game to make sure I'm staying as ready as possible for these kinds of moments. My teammates were looking for me, my coaching staff, they put me in great situations to score the basketball and, you know, I've just been making some shots." Walker's recent performances lifted him into the lead in the NBA in scoring at an average of 29.6 points.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Hornets SG Malik Monk is 3-of-26 from the floor over the last four games, including 0-of-16 from beyond the arc.

2. Pacers PF Domantas Sabonis handed out a season-high nine assists to go with 19 points and nine rebounds on Monday.

3. Walker averaged 22.8 points in four games against Indiana last season, winning twice.

PREDICTION: Pacers 120, Hornets 116

Tokens
ATS Trends
Indiana

Pacers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 Wednesday games.
Pacers are 16-5 ATS in their last 21 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Pacers are 19-7 ATS in their last 26 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Pacers are 13-5 ATS in their last 18 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Pacers are 24-10 ATS in their last 34 vs. Eastern Conference.
Pacers are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 road games.
Pacers are 25-12 ATS in their last 37 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Pacers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up win.
Pacers are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS win.

Charlotte

Hornets are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 vs. NBA Central.
Hornets are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Hornets are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 vs. Eastern Conference.
Hornets are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Hornets are 7-17-1 ATS in their last 25 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Hornets are 4-10-1 ATS in their last 15 Wednesday games.
Hornets are 3-8-1 ATS in their last 12 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Hornets are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.

OU Trends
Indiana

Over is 5-1 in Pacers last 6 road games.
Under is 5-1 in Pacers last 6 vs. Eastern Conference.
Under is 5-1 in Pacers last 6 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 8-2 in Pacers last 10 Wednesday games.
Under is 4-1 in Pacers last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 4-1 in Pacers last 5 games following a ATS win.
Under is 15-5-1 in Pacers last 21 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Under is 16-6-1 in Pacers last 23 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Under is 5-2 in Pacers last 7 games following a straight up win.
Under is 37-17-1 in Pacers last 55 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.

Charlotte

Under is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games following a ATS win.
Under is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
Over is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Under is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games following a straight up win.
Under is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 vs. NBA Central.
Under is 8-2 in Hornets last 10 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
Over is 18-7-1 in Hornets last 26 home games.
Under is 5-2 in Hornets last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 13-6-1 in Hornets last 20 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.

Head to Head

Over is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Charlotte.
Favorite is 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.
Home team is 7-2 ATS in the last 9 meetings.
Under is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings.
Pacers are 5-11-1 ATS in the last 17 meetings.
Pacers are 1-7 ATS in the last 8 meetings in Charlotte.

Tokens
Preview: Pelicans at 76ers

The Jimmy Butler era in Philadelphia is off to a strong start with wins in the last three games. The 76ers will try to make it four straight when they host a New Orleans Pelicans squad on Wednesday that averaged 131.3 points in winning their last three contests.

The Pelicans are winners of six of their last seven games as they prepare to kick off a three-game trip in Philadelphia and had four players score at least 21 points while handing out 34 assists in a 140-126 thrashing of the San Antonio Spurs on Monday. "When we play like that, unselfish, the open man gets the ball, playing for each other on both ends of the floor, we can beat anybody on any night," power forward Julius Randle, who recorded a triple-double with 21 points, 14 rebounds and 10 assists in 25 minutes off the bench, told reporters. "We are all having fun playing, and obviously winning is fun." The 76ers are having fun playing as well and watched star center Joel Embiid go off for 33 points and 17 rebounds in a 119-114 win over Phoenix on Monday. "I love his spirit," Philadelphia coach Brett Brown told reporters of Embiid. "I really thought his spirit was great tonight. When he started having that body language, you try to get him the ball."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS New Orleans, NBCS Philadelphia

ABOUT THE PELICANS (10-7): Randle averages 25.6 minutes but posts 17.5 points and 8.5 rebounds while occasionally putting up big assist numbers. "I really did think that he played great," New Orleans coach Alvin Gentry told reporters of Randle. "Not just from the standpoint of being a facilitator. He took advantage of matchups to have a triple-double. I think this is maybe the fourth one he’s had (in his career) or something. I just thought he played great. Really played with a lot of force. His rebounding was great. His play-making was great. He had a really good solid game." Star forward Anthony Davis had a solid game as well and is averaging 37.3 points during the three-game winning streak.

ABOUT THE 76ERS (12-7): Philadelphia is still ironing out its rotation after the addition of Butler but continues to find minutes for reserve power forward Mike Muscala, who scored a season-high 19 points in 23 minutes on Monday. "Mike was instrumental at making efforts going to the boards," Brown told reporters. "A few times, he got fouled. He was able to stretch the floor and make a three. I thought he did a good job." Butler added 16 points in the latest win and is averaging 18.3 in four games since joining the team.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Pelicans SG E'Twaun Moore is averaging 21.3 points on 62.2 percent shooting over the last six games.

2. Philadelphia is 9-0 at home.

3. The home team took each of the two matchups last season.

PREDICTION: Pelicans 131, 76ers 128

Tokens
ATS Trends
New Orleans

Pelicans are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
Pelicans are 22-7 ATS in their last 29 games following a ATS win.
Pelicans are 23-8 ATS in their last 31 games following a straight up win.
Pelicans are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 Wednesday games.
Pelicans are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games after allowing more than 125 points in their previous game.
Pelicans are 16-7 ATS in their last 23 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Pelicans are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Pelicans are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games playing on 1 days rest.
Pelicans are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Pelicans are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Pelicans are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
Pelicans are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Pelicans are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 road games.

Philadelphia

76ers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS loss.
76ers are 12-3 ATS in their last 15 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
76ers are 10-3-1 ATS in their last 14 vs. NBA Southwest.
76ers are 20-6 ATS in their last 26 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
76ers are 36-15-1 ATS in their last 52 vs. Western Conference.
76ers are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
76ers are 25-11 ATS in their last 36 home games.
76ers are 13-6 ATS in their last 19 Wednesday games.
76ers are 6-15 ATS in their last 21 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
76ers are 5-13 ATS in their last 18 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
76ers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
76ers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up win.

OU Trends
New Orleans

Over is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 overall.
Over is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Over is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 vs. NBA Atlantic.
Over is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games following a ATS win.
Over is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 6-2 in Pelicans last 8 games after allowing more than 125 points in their previous game.
Over is 13-5 in Pelicans last 18 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
Over is 5-2 in Pelicans last 7 games following a straight up win.
Over is 5-2 in Pelicans last 7 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.

Philadelphia

Over is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 vs. Western Conference.
Over is 6-1 in 76ers last 7 overall.
Over is 6-1 in 76ers last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 5-1 in 76ers last 6 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 5-1 in 76ers last 6 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
Over is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games following a straight up win.
Over is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 home games.
Over is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games following a ATS loss.
Under is 5-2-1 in 76ers last 8 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
Over is 7-3 in 76ers last 10 vs. NBA Southwest.
Over is 37-17-1 in 76ers last 55 Wednesday games.

Head to Head

Under is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in Philadelphia.
Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
Favorite is 3-1-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Pelicans are 1-4-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.

Tokens
Preview: Raptors at Hawks

The Toronto Raptors have put a recent three-game losing streak in the rear-view mirror with back-to-back wins, the latest on a last-second shot. They will try to build upon the dramatic triumph and finish their four-game road trip with a winning record when they visit the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday.

Danny Green's basket with 0.5 seconds remaining lifted Toronto to a 93-91 win at Orlando on Tuesday, giving it a 2-1 mark on the trip. "We wanted to show some character today," Green said in a postgame interview on TSN. "Last couple of games we had close ones we dropped the ball, let them get away from us. Wanted to show some maturity, get better and some way, somehow find a way to execute." The Hawks have already matched their longest losing streak of a season ago by dropping eight in a row, including Monday's 127-119 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers in the opener of a four-game homestand. "I know everybody in Atlanta wants us to win now," rookie guard Trae Young told reporters after his team was outscored 38-23 in the fourth quarter. "It's tough because we're right there. It's just that finish, and we're going to get it done."

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, TSN (Toronto), FS Southeast (Atlanta)

ABOUT THE RAPTORS (14-4): After five straight games in which he scored nine points or fewer, Green has scored in double digits in three straight contests, including his season-high 17 on 7-of-7 shooting at Chicago on Saturday. Leading scorer Kawhi Leonard rested in that one before returning to provide a team-high 18 points in the win over the Magic. Leonard continues to sit out one half of back-to-back sets, which means he is expected to miss Wednesday's contest.

ABOUT THE HAWKS (3-14): Young had 25 points -- 19 in the first half -- and Taurean Prince added 21 in Monday's loss, Atlanta's third consecutive defeat at home and one that stung after the team blew a 15-point lead in the third quarter. "I damn sure hope these are growing pains because these are tough losses to swallow," forward John Collins told reporters. "Being up 14 and giving that one away, it hurts me. It hurts the team. Just to know we did so much and threw it away, shows what we need to work on." Collins had 18 points and six assists in just 21 minutes in his second game since returning from an ankle injury that kept him out of the first 15 contests.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Raptors SF OG Anunoby (wrist) missed Tuesday's game and is day-to-day.

2. Young had a personal-best 17 assists against the Clippers while hitting his only 3-pointer in 19 attempts over the last four games.

3. Toronto swept four meetings last season while holding the Hawks to an average of 89.8 points.

PREDICTION: Raptors 111, Hawks 107

Tokens
ATS Trends
Toronto

Raptors are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games playing on 0 days rest.
Raptors are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of less than .400.
Raptors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. NBA Southeast.
Raptors are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
Raptors are 19-7 ATS in their last 26 games when their starting 5 players combine for more than 160 minutes of the previous day.
Raptors are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Raptors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Raptors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
Raptors are 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.

Atlanta

Hawks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
Hawks are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
Hawks are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 Wednesday games.
Hawks are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 vs. NBA Atlantic.
Hawks are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 home games.

OU Trends
Toronto

Under is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Under is 4-1 in Raptors last 5 Wednesday games.
Under is 4-1 in Raptors last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 9-3 in Raptors last 12 games playing on 0 days rest.
Over is 9-3 in Raptors last 12 vs. Eastern Conference.
Under is 11-4 in Raptors last 15 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of less than .400.
Under is 5-2 in Raptors last 7 road games.
Under is 5-2 in Raptors last 7 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
Over is 13-6 in Raptors last 19 games following a straight up win.

Atlanta

Under is 4-0 in Hawks last 4 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Over is 5-1 in Hawks last 6 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Over is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games after allowing more than 125 points in their previous game.
Over is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 home games.
Over is 7-2 in Hawks last 9 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
Under is 10-3 in Hawks last 13 Wednesday games.
Over is 15-5 in Hawks last 20 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
Under is 5-2 in Hawks last 7 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 7-3 in Hawks last 10 games following a ATS loss.
Over is 9-4 in Hawks last 13 games playing on 1 days rest.

Head to Head

Raptors are 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.
Under is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.
Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Atlanta.
Favorite is 16-5 ATS in the last 21 meetings.
Raptors are 5-2 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Atlanta.
Home team is 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings.

Tokens
Preview: Knicks at Celtics

Nov 21, 2018

The Boston Celtics are struggling with six losses in their past nine games and they look to change their fortunes when they host the New York Knicks on Wednesday. Boston is just one game over .500 due to its recent funk while New York is already 10 games below after losing its last six contests.

The Celtics were slated for an off-day Tuesday but coach Brad Stevens changed the schedule so the team could work on some shortcomings. "We've still got so many more games left to figure it out," backup point guard Terry Rozier told reporters. "I feel like we're still connecting and getting better at playing with each other." The Knicks are in disarray with six straight setbacks after suffering a 118-114 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday. "I really love the way we competed," New York coach David Fizdale told reporters after the latest loss. "You're talking about the top team in the West. That team has gone through a lot of wars."

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, MSG (New York), NBCS Boston

ABOUT THE KNICKS (4-14): Shooting guard Tim Hardaway Jr. scored 32 points against Portland and has tallied 30 or more in each of the past three games. Hardaway is 12-for-28 from 3-point range and 26-of-29 from the free-throw line during the stretch as he continues to be New York's biggest bright spot. Backup point guard Trey Burke - a former college teammate of Hardaway's at Michigan - scored 19 points off the bench and is averaging 24.7 points over the past three games.

ABOUT THE CELTICS (9-8): Struggling small forward Gordon Hayward came off the bench for the first time in Monday's 117-112 loss to the Charlotte Hornets but his woes continued as he had just four points on 1-of-6 shooting over 31 minutes. "I'm OK with whatever I can do to help us win," Hayward told reporters of the change. "Right now, I just have to focus on myself and getting myself better and being a better basketball player." Hayward is averaging just 9.8 points and shooting just 38.9 percent from the field while being unable to find his form, stemming from the badly broken ankle he suffered 13 months ago.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Celtics went 3-1 against the Knicks last season, including home wins of 30 and 21 points.

2. New York PG Emmanuel Mudiay is averaging 15.7 points on 19-of-29 shooting over the past three games.

3. Boston C Al Horford (knee) is listed as probable.

PREDICTION: Celtics 114, Knicks 98

Tokens
ATS Trends
New York

Knicks are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 0 days rest.
Knicks are 3-8-1 ATS in their last 12 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Knicks are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Knicks are 3-11 ATS in their last 14 Wednesday games.
Knicks are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 vs. Eastern Conference.
Knicks are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS win.

Boston

Celtics are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 Wednesday games.
Celtics are 20-6 ATS in their last 26 home games.
Celtics are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Celtics are 13-5 ATS in their last 18 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Celtics are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 vs. NBA Atlantic.
Celtics are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Celtics are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games overall.
Celtics are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss.
Celtics are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
Celtics are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS loss.
Celtics are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Celtics are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Celtics are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.

OU Trends
New York

Over is 4-0 in Knicks last 4 overall.
Over is 4-0 in Knicks last 4 road games.
Over is 5-0 in Knicks last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Over is 4-0 in Knicks last 4 games following a straight up loss.
Over is 4-0 in Knicks last 4 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 5-0 in Knicks last 5 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Over is 4-0 in Knicks last 4 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 4-0 in Knicks last 4 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 vs. NBA Atlantic.
Over is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 games following a ATS win.
Under is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Over is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 21-10 in Knicks last 31 games playing on 0 days rest.

Boston

Under is 8-2 in Celtics last 10 vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Over is 6-2 in Celtics last 8 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
Under is 8-3 in Celtics last 11 home games.
Over is 5-2 in Celtics last 7 games following a ATS loss.
Under is 7-3 in Celtics last 10 games following a straight up loss.
Under is 9-4 in Celtics last 13 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 40-18-1 in Celtics last 59 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.

Head to Head

Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Boston.
Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.
Home team is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Knicks are 2-5 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Boston.

Tokens
Preview: Lakers at Cavaliers

The response shouldn't be as vicious as the last time he returned to Cleveland after leaving the Cavaliers, but LeBron James isn't thinking too hard about it. James will make his return on Wednesday, when the Los Angeles Lakers visit the Cavaliers.

James led the Lakers to wins in seven of the last nine games, including a 113-97 triumph in the first half of his homecoming at Miami on Sunday. "I will think about some of the good, I will think about some of the bad, I will think about some of the great that I had with the franchise obviously and then once the tip ball gets going, it is time to go to work," James told reporters of his trip to Cleveland, where he helped the franchise win its first championship in 2016. "It will be good to see some of my family that will come to the game, see some of my friends as well and get the thing going." The Cavaliers look nothing like the four-time Eastern Conference championship squad that James left and owns the worst record in the NBA at 2-13. Cleveland appears to be making a turn toward rebuilding as the veterans find their way to the end of the bench or off the roster.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, ESPN, Spectrum SportsNet (Los Angeles), FS Ohio (Cleveland)

ABOUT THE LAKERS (9-7): James scored 51 points in his return to Miami and is second in the NBA in scoring at an average of 28.8 points. "I've played for three very, very historic franchises in the time that I played," James said. "Obviously, in Miami we did some historical things. In Cleveland we was able to do some historical (things). And obviously the Lakers (name) speaks for itself, what they've been able to do. And so, my teammates, my coaching staff, they just put that trust in me to go out and make plays, and I just try to be as efficient as possible when I'm on the floor and make things happen." James became the fifth player in NBA history to score 50 or more points with three different franchises, joining Wilt Chamberlain, Moses Malone, Bernard King and Jamal Crawford.

ABOUT THE CAVALIERS (2-13): Shooting guard JR Smith, 33, was a big part of that 2016 championship team with James but is not with Cleveland as it attempts to trade the disgruntled veteran. "I don't think the goal is to win. The goal isn't to go out there and try to get as many wins as you can," Smith told The Athletic on Monday. "I think the goal is to develop and lose to get lottery picks. I think that was always the plan." All-Star forward Kevin Love is not going to appear in a Cavaliers uniform any time soon as well and expects to be out until the new year after undergoing toe surgery.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Cavaliers rookie PG Collin Sexton is averaging 18.6 points over the last five games but left Monday's loss with a hip injury and is day-to-day.

2. Lakers SG Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is 9-of-18 from 3-point range over the last four games.

3. Los Angeles snapped a seven-game losing streak in the series with a 127-113 victory on March 11 despite 24 points and 10 rebounds from Cleveland's James.

PREDICTION: Lakers 123, Cavaliers 106

Tokens
ATS Trends
L.A. Lakers

Lakers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
Lakers are 11-3 ATS in their last 14 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
Lakers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 Wednesday games.
Lakers are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 vs. NBA Central.
Lakers are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games following a straight up win.
Lakers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Lakers are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Lakers are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 vs. Eastern Conference.
Lakers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Lakers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a ATS win.

Cleveland

Cavaliers are 20-42-1 ATS in their last 63 home games.
Cavaliers are 18-43-2 ATS in their last 63 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
Cavaliers are 7-19 ATS in their last 26 vs. NBA Pacific.
Cavaliers are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Cavaliers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Cavaliers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Cavaliers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 vs. Western Conference.
Cavaliers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
Cavaliers are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Cavaliers are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 Wednesday games.

OU Trends
L.A. Lakers

Under is 5-1 in Lakers last 6 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 7-2 in Lakers last 9 overall.
Under is 7-2 in Lakers last 9 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Under is 7-2 in Lakers last 9 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 6-2-1 in Lakers last 9 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 3-1-1 in Lakers last 5 games following a ATS win.
Under is 5-2-1 in Lakers last 8 games following a straight up win.
Over is 13-6-1 in Lakers last 20 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of less than .400.

Cleveland

Under is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.
Under is 7-1 in Cavaliers last 8 overall.
Under is 6-1 in Cavaliers last 7 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games following a straight up loss.
Under is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 vs. Western Conference.
Under is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 7-2 in Cavaliers last 9 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Under is 15-5-1 in Cavaliers last 21 Wednesday games.
Under is 5-2 in Cavaliers last 7 games following a ATS loss.

Head to Head

Lakers are 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.
Over is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings in Cleveland.
Over is 10-1 in the last 11 meetings.
Lakers are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Cleveland.
Underdog is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezwindows
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com