Uvalde police change story 12 times on the events that took place during the shooting

Search

Tokens
The thing was like an hour long.....what are you talking about?
For the third time I will link it for you
That’s the link. Greeknews etc. Very first thing is False Flag: Buffalo shooting hoax exposed

It’s a 2 minute video. Says Buffalo Hoax Exposed and a click link below and pops up the headshot scene video. Nothing about PI.

Tokens

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!
Tokens
I will reply to this foolishness though

Can you watch the video and form your own opinion? Be it Hoax Real Unsure? Or are you constantly relying on the thoughts/opinions of others to prove a point?"

I indeed watched the original 6 min video that the shooter broadcast, watched it many times, the shooting part at least 20 times by now....
Many things didnt make sense to me...most notably the lack of blood but there is plenty other tidbits.... so THEN I asked people on various boards and in real life their opinions....maybe they saw something that I didnt.

That is how you do research.....Just because YOU are willing to watch a video and are unwilling to take others opinions into account dont shit on me because I do.....

I have spent quite a few hours ACTUALLY researching this event and the players involved and it reaks of a False FLag,(meaning that Govt played a role to some degree)
but I still have kept an OPEN MIND as to whether it was a true HOAX( meaning if people died or not)

Tokens

Can you watch the video and form your own opinion? Be it Hoax Real Unsure? Or are you constantly relying on the thoughts/opinions of others to prove a point?"

I indeed watched the original 6 min video that the shooter broadcast, watched it many times, the shooting part at least 20 times by now....
Many things didnt make sense to me...most notably the lack of blood but there is plenty other tidbits.... so THEN I asked people on various boards and in real life their opinions....maybe they saw something that I didnt.

That is how you do research.....Just because YOU are willing to watch a video and are unwilling to take others opinions into account dont shit on me because I do.....

I have spent quite a few hours ACTUALLY researching this event and the players involved and it reaks of a False FLag,(meaning that Govt played a role to some degree)
but I still have kept an OPEN MIND as to whether it was a true HOAX( meaning if people died or not)
So you just concluded via your opinion that you questioned the blood? Fair enough as many people would assume and question where is the blood as that’s a logical question. Then you go onto ask on boards other folks opinions? Fair enough but are you questioning and researching their opinions in a form of evidence that supports calling it a hoax? Is there anything else you yourself can question? Accounting for opinions to help understand something you don’t understand is indeed important.

Now about the video. I’m several minutes in. And I’m being open minded. I’m watching this on the view of I will be exposed to something that confirms it’s a hoax. So I’m already with a supportive side of thinking and agreement it’s a hoax. But I will question anything they say if I find something worth questioning.

I’m a few minutes into the PI video and the guy is trying to use a sun/shadow parallel argument saying the time frame is off. Well to me this is interesting. Maybe he has a point. Then I analyze his video and what he is saying and realize the car shadow and woman shadow appear the same parallels. However, the angle of the shooters camera towards the woman is definitely going to affect the angle of how we see her shadow. So can he account and explain the angles of difference or could he even have brought that up? I’d liked to hear more on that from him. On a 1 hour difference sun/shadow he appears 45 to the woman. Would need a 90 more perpendicular to really gauge the shadow angle/difference.

I also disagree with his “this guy is skilled marksman “ comments. This guy hip firing and holding the gun in a way, that if you gave the gun to any ordinary joe who has never held a gun, this is the arm posturing and grip they will assume. However, I have said 2-3 times his hip fire accuracy is legendary and I question that. But no trained and skilled marksman is going in holding the gun like that. I’m not getting out of my HV in Afghanistan to engage and open fire like that. Just simply not how a trained weapons person would go about it. He has definitely fired a gun before though and no just off the street grabbed a gun went John wick guy.

Possibly claiming it’s some sort of white paintball (Air soft) I guess is what he is maybe trying to say. Just can’t buy that yet.

Blood splattering he mentions. Yes, nano to micro particles will occur just as it’s possible crazy blood easily seen with naked eye. So we are talking CM to meters as possible outcomes of backspatter

So far interesting thoughts and questions but I personally can’t find anything that is conclusive it’s a hoax by their opinions. I’ll continue watching though.

Tokens
So you just concluded via your opinion that you questioned the blood? Fair enough as many people would assume and question where is the blood as that’s a logical question. Then you go onto ask on boards other folks opinions? Fair enough but are you questioning and researching their opinions in a form of evidence that supports calling it a hoax? Is there anything else you yourself can question? Accounting for opinions to help understand something you don’t understand is indeed important.

Now about the video. I’m several minutes in. And I’m being open minded. I’m watching this on the view of I will be exposed to something that confirms it’s a hoax. So I’m already with a supportive side of thinking and agreement it’s a hoax. But I will question anything they say if I find something worth questioning.

I’m a few minutes into the PI video and the guy is trying to use a sun/shadow parallel argument saying the time frame is off. Well to me this is interesting. Maybe he has a point. Then I analyze his video and what he is saying and realize the car shadow and woman shadow appear the same parallels. However, the angle of the shooters camera towards the woman is definitely going to affect the angle of how we see her shadow. So can he account and explain the angles of difference or could he even have brought that up? I’d liked to hear more on that from him. On a 1 hour difference sun/shadow he appears 45 to the woman. Would need a 90 more perpendicular to really gauge the shadow angle/difference.

I also disagree with his “this guy is skilled marksman “ comments. This guy hip firing and holding the gun in a way, that if you gave the gun to any ordinary joe who has never held a gun, this is the arm posturing and grip they will assume. However, I have said 2-3 times his hip fire accuracy is legendary and I question that. But no trained and skilled marksman is going in holding the gun like that. I’m not getting out of my HV in Afghanistan to engage and open fire like that. Just simply not how a trained weapons person would go about it. He has definitely fired a gun before though and no just off the street grabbed a gun went John wick guy.

Possibly claiming it’s some sort of white paintball (Air soft) I guess is what he is maybe trying to say. Just can’t buy that yet.

Blood splattering he mentions. Yes, nano to micro particles will occur just as it’s possible crazy blood easily seen with naked eye. So we are talking CM to meters as possible outcomes of backspatter

So far interesting thoughts and questions but I personally can’t find anything that is conclusive it’s a hoax by their opinions. I’ll continue watching though.
The other main thing I questioned based besides lack of blood and the 2 ladies on ground based ONLY on my viewing was how empty and devoid of messiness the Store was

I counted quite a few cars in the parking lot.....I get that the guy was shooting and most people hearing gunshot took off even though as a side note, (people are oblivious in general) ....but yet no abadonded carts in the produce section

And except for a small amount of goods and one empty cart in one checkout lane, it doesnt appear like anyone was checking out.

Place seemed too organized and tidy for mid afternoon grocery store in the hood.

Tokens
The other main thing I questioned based besides lack of blood and the 2 ladies on ground based ONLY on my viewing was how empty and devoid of messiness the Store was

I counted quite a few cars in the parking lot.....I get that the guy was shooting and most people hearing gunshot took off even though as a side note, (people are oblivious in general) ....but yet no abadonded carts in the produce section

And except for a small amount of goods and one empty cart in one checkout lane, it doesnt appear like anyone was checking out.

Place seemed too organized and tidy for mid afternoon grocery store in the hood.
The carts not in produce is a point. But we do see 4 other carts by 2 dead ladies and check out line. We could say there just wasn’t anybody in produce. Very possible. Not a huge section and we only got a small glimpse of the area also

The security guard if that’s what they call him is definitely white. Other 2 ladies definitely white imo. Cashier he doesn’t kill supposedly white. However, I go back to what I mentioned before and he recognized him as same cashier who checked him out the day before. Maybe he recognized him and he felt he was innocent just working. The fact he says sorry explains a lot Because the guy bought stuff in the store the day before.

I question this whole manifest of 100 pages miraculously found hour later. Is this straight a racist pshyco act somewhat I believe there is some part in it. The kid was no idiot. The black guy interviewed said the day before he sat for an hour talking to him. About sting theory CRT etc. Now string theory is some deep shit.

The guys who made the video have some points but seem to be easily questioned. Nothing really conclusive imo. They argue a few points but neglected to put the same thoughts into other things in the video. Kind of like it can make sense here but well doesn’t meet our agenda here so don’t apply it again. They also 100% from the day this happens had the mind frame it was a false flag. Would like to have seen a more neutral opinion on things. They just go 100% one way. If they would stop and ask why or what to points they make from different thoughts as to trying to disprove it’s a hoax then I believe they would see they are wrong or have non conclusive evidence.

They need to debate among both sides to narrow down or prove it’s a hoax or not. It’s like having a bunch of patriots fans in a room being asked what’s the best dynasty ever NFL. You need them to debate why they are then take the side why they are not.

Tokens
The carts not in produce is a point. But we do see 4 other carts by 2 dead ladies and check out line. We could say there just wasn’t anybody in produce. Very possible. Not a huge section and we only got a small glimpse of the area also

The security guard if that’s what they call him is definitely white. Other 2 ladies definitely white imo. Cashier he doesn’t kill supposedly white. However, I go back to what I mentioned before and he recognized him as same cashier who checked him out the day before. Maybe he recognized him and he felt he was innocent just working. The fact he says sorry explains a lot Because the guy bought stuff in the store the day before.

I question this whole manifest of 100 pages miraculously found hour later. Is this straight a racist pshyco act somewhat I believe there is some part in it. The kid was no idiot. The black guy interviewed said the day before he sat for an hour talking to him. About sting theory CRT etc. Now string theory is some deep shit.

The guys who made the video have some points but seem to be easily questioned. Nothing really conclusive imo. They argue a few points but neglected to put the same thoughts into other things in the video. Kind of like it can make sense here but well doesn’t meet our agenda here so don’t apply it again. They also 100% from the day this happens had the mind frame it was a false flag. Would like to have seen a more neutral opinion on things. They just go 100% one way. If they would stop and ask why or what to points they make from different thoughts as to trying to disprove it’s a hoax then I believe they would see they are wrong or have non conclusive evidence.

They need to debate among both sides to narrow down or prove it’s a hoax or not. It’s like having a bunch of patriots fans in a room being asked what’s the best dynasty ever NFL. You need them to debate why they are then take the side why they are not.
Besides the given evidence, and absent of admission of guilty party....we can never PROVE it was a hoax...that is why they work so well, no matter how compelling the facts and evidence is in these cases there is no PROOF ....all we can do is make an informed decision using as much evidence as possible

....so you see my purpose here is NOT to convince people I am right, I have a better chance of winning the lottery than changing minds on the RX
But rather to present opinions and evidence that MOST people who only use MSM sources never see, in hopes that some people are open minded and still care about discovering TRUTH vs blindly accepting MSM/Govt narratives.

ALSO

you say 3 white people DEFINITELY killed ...personally I cant tell for sure BUT looky here

dead-buffalo.png

Tokens
Besides the given evidence, and absent of admission of guilty party....we can never PROVE it was a hoax...that is why they work so well, no matter how compelling the facts and evidence is in these cases there is no PROOF ....all we can do is make an informed decision using as much evidence as possible

....so you see my purpose here is NOT to convince people I am right, I have a better chance of winning the lottery than changing minds on the RX
But rather to present opinions and evidence that MOST people who only use MSM sources never see, in hopes that some people are open minded and still care about discovering TRUTH vs blindly accepting MSM/Govt narratives.

ALSO

you say 3 white people DEFINITELY killed ...personally I cant tell for sure BUT looky here

dead-buffalo.png
Nope even if you and I had video footage of the actors, script and Joe Biden himself in a video saying sounds like a good plan make it a bakers dozen killed. No matter what video or evidence you presented to the public it will be censored, silenced, deleted, altered etc etc etc. Technology and resources available today along with the powers behind it would crush and shred of 100% truth.

And I to a degree do the same. I’m not saying it’s real or fake. I’m giving some opinions and some legit factual things towards some stuff you post. Not to be right or wrong but to see what’s your counter argument to this then. Or how are you taking that point or opinion towards your stance and discrediting me etc.

If I say a 556 round easily does x y or z. And you say well it can’t because it depends on the grain of the bullet then that’s what I look for in debating etc, as you are providing more in depth information or simply another view point. A reason behind the objective and a reason behind the counter objective is what makes for good debates and uncovered truth.

I watch MSM sometimes to get truth. Just go the opposite whatever they say and you have truth.

Tokens
Nope even if you and I had video footage of the actors, script and Joe Biden himself in a video saying sounds like a good plan make it a bakers dozen killed. No matter what video or evidence you presented to the public it will be censored, silenced, deleted, altered etc etc etc. Technology and resources available today along with the powers behind it would crush and shred of 100% truth.

And I to a degree do the same. I’m not saying it’s real or fake. I’m giving some opinions and some legit factual things towards some stuff you post. Not to be right or wrong but to see what’s your counter argument to this then. Or how are you taking that point or opinion towards your stance and discrediting me etc.

If I say a 556 round easily does x y or z. And you say well it can’t because it depends on the grain of the bullet then that’s what I look for in debating etc, as you are providing more in depth information or simply another view point. A reason behind the objective and a reason behind the counter objective is what makes for good debates and uncovered truth.

I watch MSM sometimes to get truth. Just go the opposite whatever they say and you have truth.
in the research process I read this article to try and understand differences in ammo caliber.....

And I watched a number of these videos.

WARNING THIS IS GORY ....NSFW.....POSTING for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY

Tokens

You really wasted hours of your life researching this? Why? For what purpose?

Are you telling us that you have NOTHING else better to do with your life?

On another note, I find it funny that a registered sex offender is chatting with a guy named "Chris Hanson"

Gotta go now. As Bozzie says, "be productive today"

Tokens

On another note, I find it funny that a registered sex offender is chatting with a guy named "Chris Hanson"

You groom for fun
I reasearch and share truth
Get to your grooming and dont forget to ask your family to forgive them for the abuse you put them through.

Tokens
You groom for fun
I reasearch and share truth
Get to your grooming and dont forget to ask your family to forgive them for the abuse you put them through.
You research and share truth but then start rumors in your next sentence.

And how many on here actually believe a thing you say?

About the same number of females over 18 that you had sex with this decade

Tokens
You research and share truth but then start rumors in your next sentence.

And how many on here actually believe a thing you say?

About the same number of females over 18 that you had sex with this decade
Fella , people can believe what they want
Unlike you I dont need to make up stories about my life to impress internet strangers.

No rumors you are an ADMITTED groomer, promoter and enabler of the Pedo Party and their antiAmerican ways...stop hurting your family and be a better man for them.

Tokens
Idiocy of Gun Control: “Gun control culture means paying men with guns between $50,000 to $85,000 a year in the hopes that they’ll show up in under 10 minutes and do something useful when you call 911. That strategy didn’t work very well in Uvalde.”

Tokens
in the research process I read this article to try and understand differences in ammo caliber.....

And I watched a number of these videos.

WARNING THIS IS GORY ....NSFW.....POSTING for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY

The gun he has from what I could see looks to be 223. Many ate compatible with 556 though. There are soo many damn makes of AR weapons I can’t keep up. I’d imagine he would have gone with 556 since he was tacked out with clothing accessories. Some shoot just 223 some both. Personally I prefer 556 even though both can be shot out of what I have. AR10 your looking 308 6.5 creed and something in the 1000 yard range type pop ability.

Asking difference in 223 vs 556 will get you all sorts of opinions. For me I simply say 556 bit heavier bit more thump bit more accurate and leaves lil bigger hole. That’s personally what I noticed. However some may say they feel no different. Again I’m no expert on the fine details.

From what I saw I’d say he bought a basic stock $800 gun idk about NY prices so maybe 2x that.. He had the fixed iron sites on top which leads me to believe probably cheaper stock. I’d say most people prefer flip up iron sites you can put on yourself. The only use of iron sites imo is if like me you want to target range stuff and test your natural aiming ability from over 100 yards..

Typically your higher $ AR is going to have rails. You can customize it with rails adding flip iron sites, scopes, flashlight, grips and all kinds of stuff. And they will shoot 556 yet I don’t believe he had any rails.

Shhhhhhh your blowing the operation! WTF man?

We were just about to slide a plate of cookies and milk on the table!

Tokens
Idiocy of Gun Control: “Gun control culture means paying men with guns between $50,000 to $85,000 a year in the hopes that they’ll show up in under 10 minutes and do something useful when you call 911. That strategy didn’t work very well in Uvalde.”
I say we just start handing out guns like PPP loans and stimulus checks. Every man woman non binary trans furbee for themselves.

Tokens
Chief coward needs to resign. Not only did he not stop the carnage, now he's claiming ignorance. Despicable. Uvalde school police chief: Uh, I didn't know I was in charge at the scene

Tokens
Another oddity

0Dyg08MDRsxd.png

Tokens
mireles.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superfastkitchenandbath
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com