Uh oh: COVID Cases Soaring Among the Vaccinated

Search

Tokens
ok, let's see how the CDC did against their 12/16 prediction of 15,600 new covid deaths by Christmas

747 12/24
1297 12/23
1792 12/22
2073 12/21
711 12/20
636 12/19
1048 12/18
1660 12/17

so 9964 against the 15,600 prediction and if you toss in the 136 on Christmas day we'll give you 10k, still a solid 5000 death overreach. keep thinking these people know what they're talking about. maybe we should be looking at cardiac arrest deaths for this same 9-day period?
Those death by covid numbers we know are fake. They did not die from covid. We know any positive within weeks of a death and hospitals just put covid down many times even without the test. They want the money from the government.

All horse shit!

Tokens
Fully vaccinated US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin infected with #COVID19, experiencing symptoms
He has a cold. I am still waiting to see proof of this virus even existing. Two years and zero proof
it exists. There still has not been a pure, isolated sample produced yet. Why would that be?????

Flu has been non existent, why would that be?????
Symptoms are similar to flu/cold, why would that be
Tests were set up to give positives on common cold since they did not have isolated sample to go by

Why would any of this be? Can anyone tell me....

I would like to hear from everyone, even the communists

Tokens
If you still need a booster after being fully vaxxed… and still need to get tested after being fully vaxxed… and still need to wear a mask after being fully vaxxed… and still get hospitalized after being fully vaxxed, it’s probably time that you admit that you’ve been conned.
There are so many brain washed people here in MA it is ridiculous.

They can't think for themselves anymore.
They do not question anything bout covid at all.
They keep getting tested for no reason

I had a conversation today with a friend, asked bout something later in the week.
He was away for the holiday's, said he had to go get tested after work for covid
I asked why, does he feel sick? He said no, feels fine but want to make sure.
I asked him, sure of what? lol Told him you have no symptoms, feel fine, why are you going to get tested? Makes no sense, did you ever do that before?
He said no, but this is more serious than flu or a cold.
I gave up at that point and just said hope everything works out fine

The amount of people that some serious psychological help has grown in the last two years so much
These people have no idea they have a serious psychosis now from all the propaganda and lies they have bought. I feel sorry for my friends who are like that. I tried to help them but
they do not want to believe a thing I say to them, like so many others around here

I'm from the government and I'm here to help
Tokens
ha ha, the bee....

Businesses Now Requiring Positive COVID Test As Proof Of Vaccination

article-10230-2.jpg

U.S.–American businesses are now requiring employees to test positive for COVID before beginning their workday, since catching COVID is now the best way to prove you've been vaccinated.

The new self-imposed mandates come hot on the heels of President Biden threatening to maybe require it among federal employees at some arbitrary point in the future possibly.

Dr. Anthony Fauci has applauded the businesses for the new approach. "You know, since the vaccine has been so perfect, but ineffectual, this will enable people to take advantage of natural immunity as if it were a sort of booster shot. I think the sooner we all get sick the better because it'll really bump up that vaccine efficacy."
"We do still recommend masks, though," he added.

California governor Gavin Newsom has picked up on the new trend and doubled down with a new requirement that all Californians be forcibly infected by a legion of transients. The new program is expected to create millions of jobs.

Tokens

Double Vaccinated 23-Year-Old Powerlifter Champion with No Underlying Health Condition Dies from COVID-19 in Australia​

Tokens
Let me know when significant numbers of vaccinated people are hospitalized and die. That will be concerning.

Currently the vaccine significantly reduces your chances of death and hospitalization. I don’t mind much if I get sick for a week or two with COVID-19.

I would care if I died or needed hospitalization.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220107-094822_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220107-094822_Messenger.jpg
    522.4 KB · Views: 163

I'm from the government and I'm here to help
Tokens

Vaccinated People More Likely to Contract COVID-19, Go to Hospital in Recent Weeks: CDC Data​

COVID-19 case and hospitalization rates increased among people who got a COVID-19 vaccine following the emergence of the Omicron virus variant, according to newly published data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

According to the data, which is submitted to the CDC by health departments across the country, the COVID-19 case rate in fully vaccinated people rose by more than 1,000 percent between Dec. 11, 2021, and Jan. 8, 2022.

Fully vaccinated refers to people who received two doses of the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines, or the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
The CDC doesn’t count a person as fully vaccinated until 14 days have elapsed from his or her final shot.

The case rate among those who also received a booster dose skyrocketed as well, rising some 2,400 percent between the same dates.

Rx Normal
Tokens
CDC data: COVID infections, hospitalizations spike among vaccinated Massive increase in cases follows emergence of omicron variant

Tokens
CDC data: COVID infections, hospitalizations spike among vaccinated Massive increase in cases follows emergence of omicron variant
yes that was to be expected, the age group that gets hospitalized the most is mostly vaccinated, it's just pure numbers. The people who are dying and in the ICUs are mostly unvaccinated. The local hospital had 52 Covid deaths from December till just recently and 51 were unvaccinated.

Rx Normal
Tokens
yes that was to be expected, the age group that gets hospitalized the most is mostly vaccinated, it's just pure numbers. The people who are dying and in the ICUs are mostly unvaccinated. The local hospital had 52 Covid deaths from December till just recently and 51 were unvaccinated.
This is such a misleading simplistic narrative and statistical manipulation used by the pro-jabbed crowd.

What are the ages of those 51 hospitalized? How many comorbidities? Are they allowed to be treated by scientifically proven therapeutics like Queen Elizabeth? Or are the non-elite among us simply put on a respirator and left to die?

Age and comorbidities are the only two key factors assessing risk for this virus, or even the flu. Yes, old and sick people die from influenza and pneumonia. Nothing new here.

But the rest of us? I won't even get into the long term health hazards of these clot shots - that treasure trove of data will soon be released to the public which will vindicate the "anti-vaxxers" and cause a shit storm!

Suffice it to say, nobody needs to be vaxxed when safe proven effective therapeutics are available, and could have been distributed en-masse to the public. Like the govt did in India. That should have been our strategy all along - targeted therapeutics. Not this anti-science, anti-humanity, anti-prosperity lockdowns/masks/mandates/vaccination garbage, none of which worked.

But then it was never about 'science' or 'health'...it was all about power, greed and corruption.

Read the Great Barrington Declaration and its signatories - some people got it right from the very beginning.

Tokens
This is such a misleading simplistic narrative and statistical manipulation used by the pro-jabbed crowd.

What are the ages of those 51 hospitalized? How many comorbidities? Are they allowed to be treated by scientifically proven therapeutics like Queen Elizabeth? Or are the non-elite among us simply put on a respirator and left to die?

Age and comorbidities are the only two key factors assessing risk for this virus, or even the flu. Yes, old and sick people die from influenza and pneumonia. Nothing new here.

But the rest of us? I won't even get into the long term health hazards of these clot shots - that treasure trove of data will soon be released to the public which will vindicate the "anti-vaxxers" and cause a shit storm!

Suffice it to say, nobody needs to be vaxxed when safe proven effective therapeutics are available, and could have been distributed en-masse to the public. Like the govt did in India. That should have been our strategy all along - targeted therapeutics. Not this anti-science, anti-humanity, anti-prosperity lockdowns/masks/mandates/vaccination garbage, none of which worked.

But then it was never about 'science' or 'health'...it was all about power, greed and corruption.

Read the Great Barrington Declaration and its signatories - some people got it right from the very beginning.
There is absolutely no manipulation of the data? It's 51 out of 52? It is what it is those are facts. It covers all age groups. if the vaccines weren't working then wouldn't be 50/50 or so? Also, there were several in the age group 40-60. I could care less if you get vaccinated or not, I have nothing to gain, I am against the mandate.

If you are saying that HCQ and Ivermectin have proven therapeutics then I would say that is misleading as well. Studies have been done with control groups and have shown zero difference. I see you mention India, they stopped doing that last fall because they found it made zero difference.

You really have no clue what you are talking about. Clot shot? It's rare and you are 5 times more likely to get a clot or myocarditis from covid. Plus you say "nobody needs to be vaxxed" What? I mean that's about the most reckless statement I have ever read. I don't think everyone needs to get vaccinated but yes there are many groups who need it.

People who are placed on ventilators are so because it's the last resort.

Rx Normal
Tokens
So post the stats then. What are you afraid of? What are the ages of those 51 people and the # of comorbidities?

I HATE anecdotal evidence, but what the hell...I'm in a good mood. Literally everyone around me who got the clot shot came down with Delta and/or Omicron. I've been consuming D3 like a druggie (and other proven supplements) for years long before Covid and - surprise! - I never got it! Or if I did, I wouldn't know. Who cares. Yep, while the govt spent billions turning most people in hypochondriacs, it's been no masks and hugs and kisses all around for everyone...and people thought I was crazy!

Masks and mandates are child abuse. Record number of child suicides, depression and learning disabilities makes the cure worse than the disease.

More somber reality - I know people who dropped dead from the jab. Everyone does. They're lying to you, which you will see in the coming weeks and months.

And it's only going to get worse for the pro-shot clot crowd...

350,000 pages worth of safety data coming at you - what did Big Pharma and Fauci know and when did they know it? - and people are going to want justice, as they should.

928,000 top scientists, epidemiologists and doctors around the world advocating for targeted therapeutics aren't wrong, but Fauci and Big Pharma certainly are...and when the dust settles, they should be charged criminally.

The entire scamdemic is a textbook example and lesson of how the govt "solves" problems, and it must NEVER happen again!

Tokens
So post the stats then. What are you afraid of? What are the ages of those 51 people and the # of comorbidities?

I HATE anecdotal evidence, but what the hell...I'm in a good mood. Literally everyone around me who got the clot shot came down with Delta and/or Omicron. I've been consuming D3 like a druggie (and other proven supplements) for years long before Covid and - surprise! - I never got it! Or if I did, I wouldn't know. Who cares. Yep, while the govt spent billions turning most people in hypochondriacs, it's been no masks and hugs and kisses all around for everyone...and people thought I was crazy!

Masks and mandates are child abuse. Record number of child suicides, depression and learning disabilities makes the cure worse than the disease.

More somber reality - I know people who dropped dead from the jab. Everyone does. They're lying to you, which you will see in the coming weeks and months.

350,000 pages worth of safety data coming at you - what did Big Pharma and Fauci know and when did they know it? - and people are going to want justice, as they should.

928,000 top scientists, epidemiologists and doctors around the world advocating for targeted therapeutics aren't wrong, but Fauci and Big Pharma certainly are...and when the dust settles, they should be charged criminally.

The entire scamdemic is a textbook example and lesson of how the govt "solves" problems, and it must NEVER happen again!
Blind sheep. It’s amazing

Tokens

I will have to get that exact data. A lot of them had co-morbidities. I know off the top of my head 37, 44, 58, 57, and 64 died. there is a 38 year old fighting for his life right now. 11 in ICU 2 weeks ago all unvaccinated. So you do believe that those with co-morbidities should get vaccinated. I don't believe in masks or masking children. I like to see 928,000 doctors advocate for HCQ or IVERMECTIN, I consult with some of the leading respiratory doctors in Minnesota,. They don't advocate for it.

Rx Normal
Tokens
Like anything in life, I approach this issue methodically and objectively as a cost-benefit analysis, rather than blindly adhering to what "public experts" are telling us.

Do the risks of an untested zero-liability drug outweigh the benefits of not getting sick from Covid? Depends on factors like age and # cormobitities. Okay, we agree on that...to a point.

Does your drug prevent transmission? We both know that answer. Another lie, but I digress. So much for 'mandates' and pure bloods being shunned and a public liability for not complying. So we're down to personal risk.

Efficacy? How long? 2 months, tops? The data is everchanging - one of the big pitfalls of taking an unproven drug. So if I have multiple cormobitities I have to get jabbed every few months to ensure I don't die....correct? This is what you'd recommend to avoid becoming one of those 51 patients? Is that right?

No thanks.

therapeutics > vaccines with endless boosters

I know this much.. if Ivermectin, HCQ and other safe effective therapeutic cocktails are outright banned in your hospital, it's a scandal and I'm walking right out the door. Early treatment is important.

That said, I respect personal choice and encourage everyone to do their homework. However, muzzling doctors and scientists, banning "disinformation" and imposing draconian mandates are no way to change hearts and minds - to me, that screams nefarious motives and fraud! It's like playing the race card as a counterpoint. If they have to shut people up, they've lost the debate.

Most people don't trust Fauci or listen to him anymore, and for good reason - he's a crook.

Tokens
Blind sheep. It’s ama

Like anything in life, I approach this issue methodically and objectively as a cost-benefit analysis, rather than blindly adhering to what "public experts" are telling us.

Do the risks of an untested zero-liability drug outweigh the benefits of not getting sick from Covid? Depends on factors like age and # cormobitities. Okay, we agree on that...to a point.

Does your drug prevent transmission? We both know that answer. So much for 'mandates' and pure bloods being shunned and a public liability for not complying. So we're down to personal risk.

Efficacy? How long? 2 months, tops? The data is everchanging - one of the big pitfalls of taking an unproven drug. So if I have multiple cormobitities I have to get jabbed every few months to ensure I don't die....correct? This is what you'd recommend to avoid becoming one of those 51 patients? Is that right?

No thanks.

therapeutics > vaccines with endless boosters

I know this much.. if Ivermectin, HCQ and other safe effective proven therapeutic cocktails are outright banned in your hospital, it's a scandal and I'm walking right out the door. Early treatment is key.

That said, I respect personal choice and encourage anyone to do their homework. However, muzzling doctors and scientists, banning "disinformation" and imposing draconian mandates are no way to change hearts and minds - to me, that screams nefarious motives and fraud! It's like playing the race card as a counterpoint. If they have to shut people up, they've lost the debate.

Most people don't trust Fauci or listen to him anymore...and for good reason. He's a crook.
You do know that HCQ and Ivermectin are not proven to do anything. Early treatment is key along with compliance, and environmental factors for many diseases. Most patients don't adhere to them. The vaccine does not prevent transmission but we do know that deaths and ICU admissions are much higher for those unvaccinated no matter the age group or co-morbidities. I also respect personal choice and I agree banning guys like Malone, Kennedy and I forget the other guy is not productive, it makes people distrust you. As far as what I have seen from Malone is that he's lying through his teeth and I wonder what his motives are? Who is the chiropractor who is always on Rumble? I couldn't get through the first 3 minutes because the first 3 sentences were all BS. Fauci is tiresome, I think he was great to start with but now he's just tiresome. People have drawn their line in the sand. People who are getting vaccinated, well good for them and people who don't, well good for them too. People shouldn't be treated as villains. I mean what did they expect? it's time to live life like we were before covid. No shutting down schools, no masking unless you want to. Pretty simple. Those who want to distance can continue to do so and they should have promoted this once the vaccines were administered about a year ago. So I gave Fauci and A for 3 months and an F since.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
passerqas
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com