Trump at 33% even in GALLUP'S poll, lol

Search

Tokens
Some of us truly don't understand the weirdness of the posters we interact with here at the RX.

Tokens
So, you've changed FOUR things of the post that you said you'd take a bet on, you stiffed BZ and won't admit that you still haven't paid him, you still won't provide the proof of the ex-wife claim, the Virginia claim, and the ex-felon claim, you won't meet at the police station to proof up, but, you wanna make ANOTHER bet that you can welch on because of "technicalities" like those?

There's an acid covered dildo that has you name all over it, you creepy, psychotic runt.

FACT: DaFinch had a woman add him onto HER house that another man used his VA loan to get.
FACT: DaFinch files frivolous lawsuits as a PAUPER so he doesn't have to pay court fees
FACT: DaFinch in one of his frivolous lawsuits, he tried to sue Wells Fargo for $6,000,000 for "Civil Rights" violations
FACT: DaFinch under oath told a judge he has around $1000 a month in income so he can file as a PAUPER
FACT: DaFinch and his wife had some sort of business which had its license REVOKED by the state of Nevada
FACT: DaFinch doesnt pay his bills on time
FACT: DaFinch once tried to turn a judgement of $6000 into over $40,000 and it got thrown out

Non-Facts: Dafinch ex wife was a felon, has relatives in VA that are felons, and his wife didnt get the house in a divorce...

Does that clear it up?

Tokens
Once again, I didn't "throw" in shit, if you're too stupid to realize that filing and completing are two different things, hey, not my problem. I didn't go bankrupt once, let alone the 3 times that you claimed, you stupid cocksucker. And I can get you to ban your ass on other lies you posted in # 25, what's your excuse for not taking the bet on those, yellow bellied pig fucker?

How many times can you embarrass yourself? Post#25 ? Con artists tell so many different stories that they can't keep it straight. Post #25 was another poster sleeze bag.

I took you up on your ban wager of Trump being president on January 21, 2020 but you welshed on me. Not my fault that your dumb ass can't count and missed inauguration day by a year.

Look Erv, the shit you get in here, you deserve so quit crying to the mods every time you get bitch slapped. You put a big ass bullseye on your back and cry whenever someone hits you. Just go away, just go the fuck away.

Tokens
How many times can you embarrass yourself? Post#25 ? Con artists tell so many different stories that they can't keep it straight. Post #25 was another poster sleeze bag.

I took you up on your ban wager of Trump being president on January 21, 2020 but you welshed on me. Not my fault that your dumb ass can't count and missed inauguration day by a year.

Look Erv, the shit you get in here, you deserve so quit crying to the mods every time you get bitch slapped. You put a big ass bullseye on your back and cry whenever someone hits you. Just go away, just go the fuck away.

LOL..what a fucking idiot.

Tokens

Go fuck a razorback, Hillbilly: http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1105725 who is poster # 25 there, you stupid twat??? All that syphilis from hillbilly in-breeding is rotting your brain, scumbag. And, nice welch, yet, again, on your statements in NUMBER TWENTY-FIVE, you stupid ****, you were already exposed by your lie that I went BK 3 times, only one less than Twittler, and I didn't do it even once-and, again, what's your excuse for not taking the self ban ban for the OTHER lies you made in that thread, you gutless cocksucker??????

You also lied about the Trump bet, you urged somebody else to take me up on it, Mantis did, and allowed the typo to be changed, you lying ****. I'm not not going ANYWHERE, take a razorback tusk and ram up your ass, bitch.

Tokens
FACT: DaFinch had a woman add him onto HER house that another man used his VA loan to get.
FACT: DaFinch files frivolous lawsuits as a PAUPER so he doesn't have to pay court fees
FACT: DaFinch in one of his frivolous lawsuits, he tried to sue Wells Fargo for $6,000,000 for "Civil Rights" violations
FACT: DaFinch under oath told a judge he has around $1000 a month in income so he can file as a PAUPER
FACT: DaFinch and his wife had some sort of business which had its license REVOKED by the state of Nevada
FACT: DaFinch once tried to turn a judgement of $6000 into over $40,000 and it got thrown out

Non-Facts: Dafinch ex wife was a felon, has relatives in VA that are felons, and his wife didnt get the house in a divorce...

Does that clear it up?

What's "cleared up" is that So, you've changed FOUR things of the post that you said you'd take a bet on, you stiffed BZ and won't admit that you still haven't paid him, you still won't provide the proof of the ex-wife claim, the Virginia claim, and the ex-felon claim, you won't meet at the police station to proof up, but, you wanna make ANOTHER bet that you can welch on because of "technicalities" like those?

There's an acid covered dildo that has you name all over it, you creepy, psychotic runt. Then there is the matter of how you "for fun" decided to make some observations on 7 points, and bitch slapped you on every single one of them, so much so, you ran away whimpering, not being able to answer a single one, ROTFLMAO!!!!

I simply point out that I have an IQ at least 20+ points higher then Felcher<<Like I said, any forty year old babbling about IQ tests is, by definition, a moron. Have you ever heard "Glory Days" by Springsteen, Einstein of cab drivers?>>

Never sprayed my shorts over posting where he was looking (Sorry felcher, you fantasy didnt come true)<<Well, the breathless way you reported that I was perusing another forum, it sounded like something got sticky, maybe it was your computer monitor>>

Going thru court cases just shows how big of a piece of shit you are... simple<<It's hilarious that you're completely oblivious to how weird you sound. So does THAT cause you to pop a chubby? Time to release some stress, go pound a family member, a la the recently unemployed Mr. Porter>>

What 16,000 to 1 shot? I wasnt the one that posted a new thread stating Ben Carson lost his license in all 50 states... Can you post where YOU had your business license revoked by the State of Nevada?? (didnt think so)<<Actually, 16,000 to 1 is WAY low, you stupidly claimed all of Twittler's accusers were Democrats, and I thought there were "only" 14 accusers. Ignoring independents, and assuming 50% of assault victims are Democrats(there are more registered Dems than Republicans, but, I was being conservative), 2 to the 14th power is more than 16,000, so that makes you a fucking moron. But now I see, there are 19 accusers, all told, and 2 to the 19th power is 524,288, so Half Pint assumed a one in Half Million shot, ROTFLMAO!!!!>>

Can you point out where I claimed I am a professional handicapper please.. and where I drive a cab for "Cover"... pr did I drive it cause it was an easy way to get benefits and work the hours I wanted? <<Lol, you're saying that you don't remember saying that driving cab a few weeks was an explanation for your handicapping winnings? You SURE about that, Mini-Me? And, I noticed that you carefully avoided addressing your lie about quitting "months ago," I wonder why?>>

Ive asked you dozens of times how someone gets consent, and you cant answer that....<<I answered it several times, and showed you the DOJ definition that non-consent doesn't mean consent, but you're waaaaaaaay too stupid to understand it, which says a lot about you, and is not my problem.>>

And I am the sick one lmao. IF anyone of you want to know ALL ABOUT DAFELCH, just say the word. I can back up most of what I say here with government documents, court transcripts and much more.... (Except for the finchy and his ex wife or family in virginia, cause those are the only things he wants to wager on). <<You're a psychotic, lying, stalking runt, and the fact that you've backed down from half a dozen or so self banning challenges proves it>>

Tokens
So..... You keep copying and pasting the SAME THINGS... but are failing to dispute any of this. Which means its TRUE. And your ramblings are going to deflect anyone from these facts:

AMAZINGLY you arent screaming to ban bet any of this!! Which further proves fact from fiction.

Easy to figure you out, and you easily prove whats true and what isnt for us.

So... no wager you had a woman file a quitclaim deed and add you on to a house that another man paid for using his VA loan?

Tokens
So..... You keep copying and pasting the SAME THINGS... but are failing to dispute any of this. Which means its TRUE. And your ramblings are going to deflect anyone from these facts:

AMAZINGLY you arent screaming to ban bet any of this!! Which further proves fact from fiction.

Easy to figure you out, and you easily prove whats true and what isnt for us.

So... no wager you had a woman file a quitclaim deed and add you on to a house that another man paid for using his VA loan?

I'M copying pasting the same things? wtf are YOU doing, you fat ass runt? Answerr the questions and statements, bitch:What's "cleared up" is that So, you've changed FOUR things of the post that you said you'd take a bet on, you stiffed BZ and won't admit that you still haven't paid him, you still won't provide the proof of the ex-wife claim, the Virginia claim, and the ex-felon claim, you won't meet at the police station to proof up, but, you wanna make ANOTHER bet that you can welch on because of "technicalities" like those?

There's an acid covered dildo that has you name all over it, you creepy, psychotic runt. Then there is the matter of how you "for fun" decided to make some observations on 7 points, and bitch slapped you on every single one of them, so much so, you ran away whimpering, not being able to answer a single one, ROTFLMAO!!!!

I simply point out that I have an IQ at least 20+ points higher then Felcher<<Like I said, any forty year old babbling about IQ tests is, by definition, a moron. Have you ever heard "Glory Days" by Springsteen, Einstein of cab drivers?>>

Never sprayed my shorts over posting where he was looking (Sorry felcher, you fantasy didnt come true)<<Well, the breathless way you reported that I was perusing another forum, it sounded like something got sticky, maybe it was your computer monitor>>

Going thru court cases just shows how big of a piece of shit you are... simple<<It's hilarious that you're completely oblivious to how weird you sound. So does THAT cause you to pop a chubby? Time to release some stress, go pound a family member, a la the recently unemployed Mr. Porter>>

What 16,000 to 1 shot? I wasnt the one that posted a new thread stating Ben Carson lost his license in all 50 states... Can you post where YOU had your business license revoked by the State of Nevada?? (didnt think so)<<Actually, 16,000 to 1 is WAY low, you stupidly claimed all of Twittler's accusers were Democrats, and I thought there were "only" 14 accusers. Ignoring independents, and assuming 50% of assault victims are Democrats(there are more registered Dems than Republicans, but, I was being conservative), 2 to the 14th power is more than 16,000, so that makes you a fucking moron. But now I see, there are 19 accusers, all told, and 2 to the 19th power is 524,288, so Half Pint assumed a one in Half Million shot, ROTFLMAO!!!!>>

Can you point out where I claimed I am a professional handicapper please.. and where I drive a cab for "Cover"... pr did I drive it cause it was an easy way to get benefits and work the hours I wanted? <<Lol, you're saying that you don't remember saying that driving cab a few weeks was an explanation for your handicapping winnings? You SURE about that, Mini-Me? And, I noticed that you carefully avoided addressing your lie about quitting "months ago," I wonder why?>>

Ive asked you dozens of times how someone gets consent, and you cant answer that....<<I answered it several times, and showed you the DOJ definition that non-consent doesn't mean consent, but you're waaaaaaaay too stupid to understand it, which says a lot about you, and is not my problem.>>

And I am the sick one lmao. IF anyone of you want to know ALL ABOUT DAFELCH, just say the word. I can back up most of what I say here with government documents, court transcripts and much more.... (Except for the finchy and his ex wife or family in virginia, cause those are the only things he wants to wager on). <<You're a psychotic, lying, stalking runt, and the fact that you've backed down from half a dozen or so self banning challenges proves it>>

Tokens
I'M copying pasting the same things? wtf are YOU doing, you fat ass runt? Answerr the questions and statements, bitch:What's "cleared up" is that So, you've changed FOUR things of the post that you said you'd take a bet on, you stiffed BZ and won't admit that you still haven't paid him, you still won't provide the proof of the ex-wife claim, the Virginia claim, and the ex-felon claim, you won't meet at the police station to proof up, but, you wanna make ANOTHER bet that you can welch on because of "technicalities" like those?

THESE are whats CLEARED UP AND TRUE... and YOU CANNOT DENY any of this. YEP you are an old disgusting piece of shit. I HAVE proof lmao. And you have NOTHING on me but insults that you make up on the spot (Im 5 feet tall, overweight, child molester, sex abuser, domestic abuser, etc)

I TOLD you I WILL wager you on your accusations! Prove just a single one of those and I will ban FOREVER from the poli forum... if you cant you self ban! .... like I thought!

DAFINCH is a piece of human garbage!!

HERE IS 100% TRUTH about him....

If anyone has ANY doubt.... just ask him to have me PROVE those facts are real. When he refuses to do it, you know why.

Tokens
Will someone please stick a razorback tusk up their ass already, you sick freak

According to DaFinch... it has to either be an acid covered or ant covered dildo, but only after someone had fucked their mom/sister/dad or some random animal

Handicapper
Tokens

Tokens

Nothing to say about post # 385, Welching Hillbilly pigfucker(and, do you have it straight which comments YOU made now?) Nice welch, yet, again, on your statements in NUMBER TWENTY-FIVE of the aforementioned thrad, you stupid ****, you were already exposed by your lie that I went BK 3 times, only one less than Twittler, and I didn't do it even once-and, again, what's your excuse for not taking the self ban ban for the OTHER lies you made in that thread, you gutless cocksucker??????

Tokens
Nothing to say about post # 385, Welching Hillbilly pigfucker(and, do you have it straight which comments YOU made now?) Nice welch, yet, again, on your statements in NUMBER TWENTY-FIVE of the aforementioned thrad, you stupid ****, you were already exposed by your lie that I went BK 3 times, only one less than Twittler, and I didn't do it even once-and, again, what's your excuse for not taking the self ban ban for the OTHER lies you made in that thread, you gutless cocksucker??????

How many times did you FILE for bankruptcy??

PS - Your shine box is over yonder!

You mad Bro??!!!

I mean....

YOU MAD PAUPER???!!

Handicapper
Tokens
How many times did you FILE for bankruptcy??

PS - Your shine box is over yonder!

You mad Bro??!!!

I mean....

YOU MAD PAUPER???!!

No more shines Billy :pointer:

Handicapper
Tokens
the first sentence, the key word is "afterwards," i.e., you run off at the mouth, get caught lying, then "revise," i.e. It said "possible" and, if you have the same or similar name(roftlmao!!!), close enough. 2nd sentence, you're admitting that you lied and got caught, so, i don't quite get how you're justifying your behavior. That's because you're an idiot.

you mad pauper???!!

Tokens

I'm sick of fucking with you. Take this bet: You have FILED bankruptcy on 3 separate occasions.

None of your bullshit semantics or word games, you are a pauper but this isn't a fucking courtroom you low life pos. Take the ban bet pussy because there is nothing I would like to do more than shut your nasty ass up for good. Take the bet so I can show the site who you really are.

Take it or shut your fucking mouth.

Tokens
Answer me you pussy because I'm naming names. If it isn't you with the file#'s beside the bankruptcy filing you have nothing to worry about and I will be gone for good.

Time for talking shit is over, Erv..Mods aren't going to help you

Tokens
Dafinch... Did you paint the inside of your house that UGLY yellow and maroon?.... Or was it like that when you moved in?

Handicapper
Tokens
Greenbacks.....Yes Mr. Mod

Mod.....I got a complaint about you.

Greenbacks.....From who?

Mod.....Poster named DaFinch in the politics forum

Greenbacks....Okay

Mod.....Not a problem....He's a Liberal so I'm not going to interfere....Keep doing what your doing.

Greenbacks....Okay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xglobalfx
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com