Thursday 10/25/2018 ... Comps / Bonus Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Requests Etc

Search

Tokens
Marc Lawrence
Oct 25 '18, 7:30 PM in 7h
NCAA-F | Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech
Play on: Virginia Tech -2½ -115 at BMaker
Play - Virginia Tech (Game 112).
Edges - Hokies: 5-1 ATS weekdays; and 4-1 ATS with rest … Yellow Jackets: 0-5-1 ATS in first of consecutive away games … and head coach Paul Johnson 3-9 ATS away when coming off a SU favorite loss … With that we recommend a 1* play on Virginia Tech. Thank you and good luck as always.

Tokens
Jimmy Boyd
Oct 25 '18, 8:05 PM in 8h
NBA | Celtics vs Thunder
Play on: Thunder +102 at 5Dimes
Free Pick on Oklahoma City Thunder +102
I'm taking the Thunder at home on the money line in Thursday's big showdown with the Celtics. Oklahoma City has gotten off to an 0-3 start, including a 11-point home loss to the Kings last time out, which was also the first game for star point guard Russell Westbrook.
This is too good a team to be sitting without a win and I look for the effort here to be at a max and it should help that OKC has had 3 days off leading up to this game. Boston is a lot of people's pick to win the east with LeBron James now in the west, but the Celtics are sitting at just 2-2 and just lost at home to the Magic as a 11-point favorite.
Thunder are 13-2 against the money line in their last 15 off an upset loss as a favorite of 10 or more and we also find a strong system in play that backs this up even more. Home teams are 21-5 against the money line over the last 5 seasons when off an upset loss as a favorite and facing a team that just lost at home by 3-points or less. Take Oklahoma City!

Tokens
Sean Murphy
Oct 25 '18, 8:20 PM in 8h
NFL | Dolphins vs Texans
Play on: Texans -7 -115 at BMaker
Thursday NFL Bonus Play. My selection is on Houston minus the points over Miami at 8:20 pm et on Thursday.
This is not a favorable spot for the Dolphins as they travel on a short week to face a red hot Texans squad that is quietly gaining confidence and a serious contender for the AFC South crown. If there's one thing Houston does well it's take away opposing running games, which should put this game squarely in the hands of Dolphins QB Brock Osweiler. He has played better than expected since taking over for Ryan Tannehill but will face an uphill climb here with WRs Albert Wilson and Kenny Stills sidelined. Look for the Texans to make enough plays down the stretch to secure a win and cover. Take Houston (8*).

Tokens
Cappers Club
Oct 25 '18, 8:20 PM in 8h
NFL | Dolphins vs Texans
Play on: Texans -7½ -103

Tokens
Jack Brayman
I did everything I could to give Georgia Southern the benefit of the doubt in this game, but with my free pick for Thursday in College Football, I'm siding with No. 25 Appalachian State.
The Mountaineers are ranked in the AP poll for the first time in school history, and have not lost since opening the season with an overtime defeat at Penn State.
Since transitioning to the FBS in 2014, this team has achieved many things: bowl eligibility, winning a bowl, winning the Sun Belt and now being ranked. The Mountaineers aren't about to throw that away.
Appalachian State, 46-23 under coach Scott Satterfield, has won two Sun Belt titles and is on pace for a third, even after replacing four-year starting quarterback Taylor Lamb, two four-year starting offensive linemen, four defensive players that were four-year starters and veteran defensive coordinator Nate Woody, who bolted for Georgia Tech.
Newsflash: the Mountaineers are good.
It is probably the fastest team under Satterfield and arguably the best defensive team he's coached. Since losing to Penn State, the Mountaineers have outscored their opponents 231-49 thanks to the eighth-best defense in the nation.
App State allows just 294.8 yards per game, as it's just one of 10 teams to allow less than 300 yards per game. It has the 11th-best scoring defense, too, and getting deeper it has the third-best first-down stop unit. The red zone defense ranks 16th in the country, so Georgia Southern will have stiff competition inside the 20.
And I bring those last two stats up because the Eagles rely on their running game - the fifth-best in the nation. But if App State shuts that down, the Eagles have to rely on the 129th-ranked passing offense, out of 130 teams.
I like App State here, as it will roll to a two-touchdown, road win.
5* APPALACHIAN STATE

Tokens
Tommy Brunson
Over the past pair of years, the Yellow Jackets triple-option offense has been able to generate 570 yards of total offense the past 2 seasons in this series, so you can be sure that defensive coordinator Bud Foster has been burning the midnight oil in an effort to scheme his defense to slowing down the Jackets offense.
Georgia Tech saw their streak of 3 in a row well Over the total come to a halt in their 28-14 loss to Duke their last time out, meanwhile Virginia Tech comes in off an Under in their last game against North Carolina, as 2 of the Hokies last 3 games have held Under the total.
Yes, last year the teams combined for 50 points, but that was good enough to take it Over for the first time in the past 6 meetings. Each of the last 5 showdowns between the teams at Lane Stadium have all held Under, and the Hokies have been a most definite Under team under the Thursday night lights with a 21-6 Under mark!
Yellow Jackets and Hokies to land Under on a Fall Thursday in Blacksburg.
4* GEORGIA TECH-VIRGINIA TECH UNDER

Tokens
Ray Chadwick
This one shapes up to be an Under...back up quarterback Brock Osweiler going against his former team. Injured starting QB, Deshaun Watson who is battling both injured ribs and lungs, and a stingy defense in Houston that has not allowed more than 16 points in any of their last 3 games. Them's the facts!
Miami has played 3 road games this year, and all 3 have landed Under the total.
Houston has played Unders in each of their last 3, and 5 of their 7 games overall this year. The Texans allowing only 36 total points over their last 3. If you don't think this defense is salivating over facing Osweiler who was with the Texans last year, and they know like a book, then you better think again.
With Watson compromised throwing the football, I would tend to believe this game will be all about battling for field position, protecting the rock when the Texans have it, and allowing the Texans "D" to deliver the KO-blow to Osweiler and the 'Fins.
Miami-Houston Under the total.
5* MIAMI-HOUSTON UNDER

Tokens
Preview: Cavaliers at Pistons
Gracenote
Oct 25, 2018

Blake Griffin is coming off a career-best 50-point effort but his main focus is helping the Detroit Pistons improve to 4-0. The Pistons look for another solid effort from their star power forward when they host the winless Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday.

Griffin led the way in Tuesday's 133-132 overtime win over the Philadelphia 76ers to become the first Detroit player to reach the 50-point mark since Richard Hamilton tallied 51 in a triple-overtime loss to the New York Knicks on Dec. 27, 2006, but he is ready to move on to the Cavaliers. "We've got to prepare," Griffin told reporters. "I'm very comfortable but I also know that this season is such a roller coaster that the quickest way to come out and get beat is to go into the next game thinking about this game." Cleveland is struggling in the wake of LeBron James' departure as a free agent and was routed 102-86 by the visiting Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday to start 0-4 for the first time since the 2003-04 campaign. "We've got to keep plugging away," Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue said in his postgame press conference. "... We can't let it fester. The good thing about the NBA is we have another one (Thursday). We have to be ready to play. Detroit is playing at a high level right now and we have to be ready for it."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Ohio (Cleveland), FS Detroit

ABOUT THE CAVALIERS (0-4): Lue is finding it much harder to coach an NBA team without James on the roster as Cleveland's four setbacks are by an average of 14.5 points. His squad was obliterated 38-17 in the third quarter by the Nets - who made 16-of-22 shots in the quarter - and Lue used four timeouts to try to stem the tide to no avail. "Anytime you lose, it's tough." Lue told reporters. "We have to keep learning from it. We can use a different rotation and use different combinations. We've got to continue to keep playing."

ABOUT THE PISTONS (3-0): Griffin, a five-time All-Star, appears primed to again be mentioned as one of the elite players in the NBA after three straight troublesome campaigns that included the Los Angeles Clippers dealing him to Detroit midway through last season. "The past two, three years, all I hear is how bad I am," Griffin told reporters. "And, you know, I've been hurt, had bad games. I haven't even played the way I have. But we've talked about it: This summer, being able to work out for the first time in three summers, is huge. Last three summers, I was fighting and working as hard as I could to get healthy to be able to play. This summer, I was able to really put time in and work on my game, on my body." Griffin is averaging 36.3 points, 11.3 rebounds and 5.7 assists.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Cavaliers went 3-1 against the Pistons last season.

2. Cleveland C Tristan Thompson scored two points on 1-of-10 shooting versus the Nets after being 12-of-15 shooting over the previous two games.

3. Detroit G Reggie Jackson scored 23 points against Philadelphia and is averaging 20 per game.

PREDICTION: Pistons 116, Cavaliers 89

Tokens
ATS Trends
Cleveland

Cavaliers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 0 days rest.
Cavaliers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games.
Cavaliers are 16-34-1 ATS in their last 51 games following a double-digit loss at home.
Cavaliers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up loss.
Cavaliers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Cavaliers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
Cavaliers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Cavaliers are 15-41-2 ATS in their last 58 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
Cavaliers are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Cavaliers are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 Thursday games.
Cavaliers are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 vs. NBA Central.

Detroit

Pistons are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
Pistons are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Pistons are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games playing on 1 days rest.
Pistons are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Pistons are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Pistons are 10-3 ATS in their last 13 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Pistons are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 home games.
Pistons are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 vs. NBA Central.
Pistons are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games following a ATS win.
Pistons are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games overall.
Pistons are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up win.
Pistons are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing more than 125 points in their previous game.
Pistons are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.

OU Trends
Cleveland

Over is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 road games.
Under is 11-2 in Cavaliers last 13 games playing on 0 days rest.
Under is 33-11 in Cavaliers last 44 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Under is 5-2 in Cavaliers last 7 vs. NBA Central.
Under is 5-2 in Cavaliers last 7 games following a ATS loss.

Detroit

Under is 5-0 in Pistons last 5 games after allowing more than 125 points in their previous game.
Under is 4-0 in Pistons last 4 games after scoring more than 125 points in their previous game.
Over is 4-0 in Pistons last 4 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
Over is 4-0 in Pistons last 4 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Over is 5-1 in Pistons last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
Over is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 games following a straight up win.
Under is 6-2 in Pistons last 8 Thursday games.
Over is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Over is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 53-23-3 in Pistons last 79 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.

Head to Head

Home team is 8-1 ATS in the last 9 meetings.
Cavaliers are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Favorite is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Cavaliers are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Detroit.

Tokens
Preview: Trail Blazers at Magic
Gracenote
Oct 24, 2018

The Portland Trail Blazers begin a four-game road trip with a visit to the improving Orlando Magic on Thursday. The Trail Blazers went 2-1 on a three-game homestand and now open a road excursion against an Orlando team coming off a road win at Boston.

Portland sees the trip as an opportunity to pick up wins as it plays the Miami Heat, Indiana Pacers and Houston Rockets after the stop in Orlando. "Going into this trip we look at all these games like they're winnable," star guard Damian Lillard told reporters. "If we go out there with the mentality that we've had so far, I think we'll be fine." The Magic are brimming with confidence after Monday's 93-90 victory over the Celtics, a game they never trailed while holding off Boston's late-game charge. "I think it's more of a team thing because we played so well," Orlando forward Jonathan Isaac told reporters, "and it shows us what we're capable of as a team when we play together and we're focused."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, NBCS Northwest (Portland), FS Florida (Orlando)

ABOUT THE TRAIL BLAZERS (2-1): Portland dropped a 125-124 overtime decision to the Washington Wizards on Monday, a contest in which Lillard was a porous 7-of-21 shooting despite scoring 29 points and also contributing eight rebounds and eight assists. "I might be missing shots, but I'm always here for the game," Lillard told the media. "Sometimes it don't go. You've got to continue to be aggressive. Shots weren't falling." Center Jusuf Nurkic enjoyed a big game with 22 points and 18 rebounds - nine of his boards coming on the offensive end.

ABOUT THE MAGIC (2-2): First-round pick Mohamed Bamba played 19 scoreless minutes against Boston and is being brought along slowly by the coaching staff. The 7-footer, who was the sixth overall pick, is averaging 4.5 points and 4.5 rebounds, but has just five points on 2-of-11 shooting over the last three contests. "When people talk about him starting, he's not going to be ready this year physically to play 32 minutes. He's just not," Orlando coach Steve Clifford told reporters of the 20-year-old. "That's just not his body. Again, at his age and where he is physically, he's not capable of playing 30 minutes."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Trail Blazers won both of last season's meetings and have prevailed in four of the past five.

2. Portland F Al-Farouq Aminu had 16 points and 15 rebounds against the Wizards for his first double-double of the season.

3. Orlando C Timofey Mozgov (knee) is expected to miss his fifth straight game.

PREDICTION: Trail Blazers 102, Magic 98

Tokens
ATS Trends
Portland

Trail Blazers are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 Thursday games.
Trail Blazers are 9-3-1 ATS in their last 13 vs. NBA Southeast.
Trail Blazers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 vs. Eastern Conference.
Trail Blazers are 14-6 ATS in their last 20 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Trail Blazers are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games playing on 2 days rest.
Trail Blazers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
Trail Blazers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Trail Blazers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up loss.
Trail Blazers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 road games.

Orlando

Magic are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Magic are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
Magic are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Magic are 16-35-1 ATS in their last 52 games following a ATS win.
Magic are 18-40 ATS in their last 58 games following a straight up win.
Magic are 5-13 ATS in their last 18 games playing on 2 days rest.
Magic are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.

OU Trends
Portland

Over is 5-0 in Trail Blazers last 5 overall.
Over is 5-0 in Trail Blazers last 5 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 5-0 in Trail Blazers last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 7-2 in Trail Blazers last 9 vs. NBA Southeast.
Over is 5-2 in Trail Blazers last 7 road games.
Under is 10-4 in Trail Blazers last 14 Thursday games.
Under is 11-5 in Trail Blazers last 16 games playing on 2 days rest.

Orlando

Under is 5-0 in Magic last 5 vs. NBA Northwest.
Under is 5-1 in Magic last 6 overall.
Under is 5-1 in Magic last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 5-1-1 in Magic last 7 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Under is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games playing on 2 days rest.
Under is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Under is 15-4 in Magic last 19 vs. Western Conference.
Under is 10-3 in Magic last 13 games following a straight up win.
Under is 9-3-1 in Magic last 13 Thursday games.
Under is 6-2 in Magic last 8 home games.
Under is 8-3 in Magic last 11 games following a ATS win.
Under is 20-8 in Magic last 28 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.

Head to Head

Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.
Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Orlando.
Favorite is 4-1-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.
Trail Blazers are 3-1-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Road team is 3-0-1 ATS in the last 4 meetings.

Tokens
Preview: Celtics at Thunder
Gracenote
Oct 24, 2018

Star point guard Russell Westbrook looked pretty solid in his season debut but there wasn't a victory attached to the performance. Westbrook looks to get the Oklahoma City Thunder into the win column for the first time this season when they host the Boston Celtics on Thursday.

Westbrook had 32 points, 12 rebounds and eight assists in 35 minutes in Sunday's 131-120 loss to the Sacramento Kings in his first game since undergoing knee surgery on Sept. 12. "I thought Russell really played well," Thunder coach Billy Donovan told reporters. "I give him a lot of credit. He worked really hard the last five to six weeks to try to get himself ready. For him to come back, being out as long as he was and play like he did - I thought we were faster, I thought we got downhill more, I thought the ball was moving." The Celtics are beginning a stretch in which seven of nine games are on the road, and they also look to rebound from a disappointing 93-90 home loss to the Orlando Magic on Monday. "I thought we tried to move the ball and get better looks," Boston small forward Gordon Hayward told reporters. "We've gotta be able to get to the line a little bit better, get some stuff at the rim. But they were giving us the 3-ball and we just didn't have it."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, TNT, FS Oklahoma

ABOUT THE CELTICS (2-2): Boston recorded a season low in points against Orlando, but coach Brad Stevens praised the ball movement - odd with the team hoisting up 40 3-pointers and making just nine. But point guard Kyrie Irving wasn't dismayed over the low production in a game in which he shot well (22 points on 10-of-19 shooting). "Everyone can get a basket anytime they want," Irving told reporters. "Anybody can go get it. But if we do the little things and we commit to that, think of how special we could be."

ABOUT THE THUNDER (0-3): Westbrook said his right knee held up in his season debut but his mood was certainly testy after the double-digit home loss to the Kings. "I was OK," Westbrook told reporters. "It wasn't my best night, but I've got however many more games left to play, so I'm not worried. It was my first time. I just hate losing. Honestly, I don't really care to talk about how I played." Small forward Paul George scored 29 points against Sacramento and is averaging 25.3 points.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Celtics won both of last season's meetings after the Thunder won 10 of the previous 12 matchups.

2. Boston C Aron Baynes (hamstring) is listed as questionable and could miss his second straight game.

3. Oklahoma City G Alex Abrines (eye) is questionable after being injured against the Kings.

PREDICTION: Celtics 106, Thunder 103

Tokens
ATS Trends
Boston

Celtics are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. Western Conference.
Celtics are 12-3-1 ATS in their last 16 vs. NBA Northwest.
Celtics are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Celtics are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 Thursday games.
Celtics are 13-5 ATS in their last 18 games following a straight up loss.
Celtics are 26-10 ATS in their last 36 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Celtics are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 2 days rest.
Celtics are 12-5 ATS in their last 17 games following a ATS loss.
Celtics are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
Celtics are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 road games.

Oklahoma City

Thunder are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
Thunder are 23-9-1 ATS in their last 33 games following a double-digit loss at home.
Thunder are 12-5-1 ATS in their last 18 vs. NBA Atlantic.
Thunder are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
Thunder are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Thunder are 2-6-1 ATS in their last 9 home games.
Thunder are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss.
Thunder are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 Thursday games.

OU Trends
Boston

Under is 4-0 in Celtics last 4 games following a straight up loss.
Under is 5-0 in Celtics last 5 games following a ATS loss.
Under is 4-0 in Celtics last 4 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
Over is 10-1 in Celtics last 11 games playing on 2 days rest.
Under is 8-1 in Celtics last 9 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 5-1 in Celtics last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 5-1 in Celtics last 6 vs. Western Conference.
Under is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 overall.
Under is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 vs. a team with a losing straight up record.

Oklahoma City

Under is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games following a double-digit loss at home.
Over is 6-1 in Thunder last 7 vs. NBA Atlantic.
Under is 17-4 in Thunder last 21 games after allowing more than 125 points in their previous game.
Under is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 overall.
Under is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 10-4 in Thunder last 14 games playing on 3 or more days rest.
Under is 11-5 in Thunder last 16 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.

Head to Head

Celtics are 3-0-1 ATS in the last 4 meetings in Oklahoma City.
Road team is 7-1-1 ATS in the last 9 meetings.
Underdog is 3-0-1 ATS in the last 4 meetings.

Tokens
Preview: Nuggets at Lakers
Gracenote
Oct 25, 2018

LeBron James finally has celebrated a victory as a member of the Los Angeles Lakers, and he looks to lead his new team to another when the club hosts the unbeaten Denver Nuggets on Thursday. The Lakers lost the first three games of the James Era before rolling to a 131-113 win in Phoenix on Wednesday.

The Lakers allowed a whopping average of 131.7 points while losing their first three contests and James was happy to see the team's work pay off with a victory. "It feels great to win, period," James said during his postgame media session. "But it feels good to know that what we've been doing in training camp and the first few games helped us continue to get better, and we want to continue that moving forward." Denver is looking for its first 5-0 start since the 2009-10 campaign, when Carmelo Anthony and Chauncey Billups were its star players. The Nuggets held each of their first three opponents below 100 points before the defense wasn't as tight in Tuesday's 126-112 win over Sacramento.

TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, TNT, Spectrum SportsNet (Los Angeles)

ABOUT THE NUGGETS (4-0): Denver is trying to get veteran power forward Paul Millsap clicking, and he recorded 15 points on 6-of-10 shooting against the Kings to raise his average to 11.3. The four-time All-Star missed 6-of-7 shots in two of his first three games, but finding his shooting stroke would prevent opponents from collapsing on star center Nikola Jokic (23.3 points, 10.5 rebounds)."It’s good to see Paul Millsap kind of get going," coach Michael Malone told reporters. "He went at his matchup. He scored. If he can get into an offensive rhythm and find some confidence, it’s going to help us out a lot."

ABOUT THE LAKERS (1-3): Swingman Lance Stephenson failed to reach double digits in any of the first three games but broke out against the Suns with 23 points, eight rebounds and eight assists. "I want to win, that's what got me going," Stephenson said in a postgame television interview. "My job is to play aggressive defense and play unselfish. And get the win." Center JaVale McGee also gave the team a big effort as he scored in double figures for the fourth straight game, recording 20 points while also blocking four shots.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Lakers have won three straight home games against the Nuggets.

2. Los Angeles PG Rajon Rondo will serve the final contest of his three-game suspension and SF Brandon Ingram will sit out the third of his four-game ban for their actions in Saturday's contest against Houston.

3. Denver SG Gary Harris, who is averaging 21 points, is 19-for-32 from the field over his last two games.

PREDICTION: Nuggets 109, Lakers 104

Tokens
ATS Trends
Denver

Nuggets are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up win.
Nuggets are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Nuggets are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a ATS win.
Nuggets are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Nuggets are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
Nuggets are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 vs. Western Conference.
Nuggets are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Nuggets are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Nuggets are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games.
Nuggets are 18-7-1 ATS in their last 26 vs. NBA Pacific.
Nuggets are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
Nuggets are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of less than .400.

L.A. Lakers

Lakers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games after scoring more than 125 points in their previous game.
Lakers are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
Lakers are 13-3 ATS in their last 16 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
Lakers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 0 days rest.
Lakers are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 Thursday games.
Lakers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.
Lakers are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Lakers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 vs. NBA Northwest.
Lakers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games.
Lakers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Lakers are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up win.

OU Trends
Denver

Under is 4-0 in Nuggets last 4 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
Over is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 Thursday games.
Over is 4-1-1 in Nuggets last 6 road games.
Over is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Under is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 19-6-1 in Nuggets last 26 vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Over is 18-7-1 in Nuggets last 26 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of less than .400.
Under is 5-2 in Nuggets last 7 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 5-2 in Nuggets last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 9-4-1 in Nuggets last 14 games following a straight up win.
Over is 18-8-1 in Nuggets last 27 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 13-6 in Nuggets last 19 games playing on 1 days rest.

L.A. Lakers

Over is 4-0-1 in Lakers last 5 overall.
Over is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 Thursday games.
Over is 4-0-1 in Lakers last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 4-0-1 in Lakers last 5 vs. Western Conference.
Over is 4-0-1 in Lakers last 5 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 4-0-1 in Lakers last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 4-1-1 in Lakers last 6 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
Over is 4-1-1 in Lakers last 6 games following a ATS win.
Under is 5-2 in Lakers last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Under is 11-5 in Lakers last 16 games after scoring more than 125 points in their previous game.
Under is 24-11 in Lakers last 35 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.

Head to Head

Home team is 6-0 ATS in the last 6 meetings.
Over is 5-1-1 in the last 7 meetings in Los Angeles.
Over is 19-6-1 in the last 26 meetings.
Nuggets are 15-6 ATS in the last 21 meetings.
Nuggets are 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings in Los Angeles.

Tokens
(705) BOSTON @ (706) OKLAHOMA CITY | 10/25/2018 - 8:05 PM
Play ON BOSTON using the money line in All games against Northwest division opponents
The record is 9 Wins and 1 Losses for the last two seasons (+13.50 units)

Tokens
(705) BOSTON @ (706) OKLAHOMA CITY | 10/25/2018 - 8:05 PM
Play ON BOSTON using the money line in All games in non-conference games
The record is 22 Wins and 8 Losses for the last two seasons (+17.85 units)

Tokens
(707) DENVER @ (708) LA LAKERS | 10/25/2018 - 10:35 PM
Play OVER DENVER on the total in All games versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game
The record is 45 Overs and 20 Unders for the last three seasons (+23.00 units)

Tokens
NBA

Thursday, October 25

Cleveland is 0-4 (1-3 vs spread, 1-1 as AU). Over is 3-1 in their games. Detroit won its first three games (over 2-1); they’re 1-1 as home favorites. Home side won seven of last eight Cleveland-Detroit games; Cavaliers are 1-4 vs spread in last five trips to the Motor City. Under is 5-3 in last eight series games.

First road game for 2-1 Portland (over 3-0) team that lost in OT to the Wizards Monday. Magic split their first four games (under 3-1); they split two home games. Trailblazers won their last three games with Orlando; under is 5-1 in last six series games. Portland won its last two visits here, by 9-7 points.

Oklahoma City lost its first three games (over 2-1); they lost only home game to the Kings. Boston split its first four games (under 3-1); they split two road games (0-2 vs spread). Thunder won seven of last ten games with Boston, but lost last two; Celtics are 3-0-1 vs spread in their last four visits here. Under is 3-1 in last four series games.

Denver won/covered its first four games (under 3-1); they won only road game by 9 over the Clippers in this building. Lakers got their first win (1-3) last night (over 4-0); they’re 0-2 at home, allowing 124-143 points (0-2 vs spread). Home side won last six Nugget-Laker games; Denver lost last three series games played here, by 4-18-9 points. Over is 8-2 in last ten series games.

Tokens
NBA

Thursday, October 25

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trend Report
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Portland Trail Blazers
Portland is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
Portland is 3-9 SU in its last 12 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Portland's last 5 games
Portland is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Portland is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Portland's last 7 games on the road
Portland is 4-8-1 ATS in its last 13 games when playing Orlando
Portland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Orlando
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Portland's last 6 games when playing Orlando
Portland is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Orlando
Portland is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Orlando
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Portland's last 5 games when playing on the road against Orlando
Orlando Magic
Orlando is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Orlando is 7-16 SU in its last 23 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Orlando's last 6 games
Orlando is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Portland
Orlando is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Portland
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Orlando's last 6 games when playing Portland
Orlando is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Portland
Orlando is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Portland
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Orlando's last 5 games when playing at home against Portland

Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Cleveland is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland's last 7 games
Cleveland is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Cleveland is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games on the road
Cleveland is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Detroit
Cleveland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Detroit
Cleveland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Cleveland is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games when playing on the road against Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Detroit Pistons
Detroit is 11-5 ATS in its last 16 games
Detroit is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Detroit is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Detroit is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Cleveland
Detroit is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Cleveland
Detroit is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Cleveland
Detroit is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games when playing at home against Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit's last 6 games when playing at home against Cleveland

Boston Celtics
Boston is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
Boston is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston's last 5 games
Boston is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Boston is 2-11 SU in its last 13 games on the road
Boston is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Oklahoma City
Boston is 4-11 SU in its last 15 games when playing Oklahoma City
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games when playing Oklahoma City
Boston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Oklahoma City
Boston is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Oklahoma City
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games when playing on the road against Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City Thunder
Oklahoma City is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oklahoma City's last 5 games
Oklahoma City is 2-6-1 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Oklahoma City is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Boston
Oklahoma City is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games when playing Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oklahoma City's last 6 games when playing Boston
Oklahoma City is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Boston
Oklahoma City is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oklahoma City's last 6 games when playing at home against Boston

Denver Nuggets
Denver is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
Denver is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Denver's last 6 games
Denver is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Denver is 15-6 ATS in its last 21 games when playing LA Lakers
Denver is 16-5 SU in its last 21 games when playing LA Lakers
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Denver's last 12 games when playing LA Lakers
Denver is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers
Denver is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver's last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers
LA Lakers is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Lakers's last 5 games
LA Lakers is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
LA Lakers is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Lakers's last 6 games at home
LA Lakers is 6-15 ATS in its last 21 games when playing Denver
LA Lakers is 5-16 SU in its last 21 games when playing Denver
The total has gone OVER in 10 of LA Lakers's last 12 games when playing Denver
LA Lakers is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games when playing at home against Denver
LA Lakers is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games when playing at home against Denver
The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Lakers's last 6 games when playing at home against Denver

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezwindows
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com