This Oil Spil is a HOAX Staged Event.....Don't Be So Naive...

Search

Banned
Tokens
Why can't a satellite pick all this up and broadcast it. We are not the only country with such capabilities. All they want us to see is the spewing oil on the bottom, which will apparently never cease flowing. The dispersants is another matter.
They let them apply dispersants but they won't let a republican do a fly over. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Who is "they"? And What is a Republican? LOL.....Nobody in congress is going near the Gulf....for the same reasons the entire white house staff of 2001 was on Cipro 2 weeks before the Anthrax letters were mailed....that stuff can kill ya...

Workers have been bused in and out by the masses, none wearing protective gear such as gas masks or full bio suits. Reports are circulating that the workers could be prisoners and may be part of the Army Inmate Labor Program defined in this Document 210-35. We have had numerous reports of people in the Gulf region who have fallen ill with “flu like” symptoms. Many people have reported the smell of toxic chemicals in the region. Clinics in some Gulf regions are reportedly at an elevated capacity. Birds have been seen migrating north, while sharks and dolphins seek shallower waters in Florida. This would seem to signify the presence of toxic air and water content.

http://theintelhub.com/2010/06/18/gulf-spill-disaster-or-a-well-organized-plan/

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen."
Tokens
2.5 million barrels of oil a day being released into the Gulf . They lied to you on that one sorry to have to tell you. From what I have discovered enough of this this oil has turned into tiny droplets and sunk below the skimming level when hit by the dispersant COREXIT. All according to plan of course. Instead of sticking together on the surface where it could be skimmed and resold by a flotilla of tankers BP has chosen to break it up sink it. Now why would they give away money? What do they care- they can just print money. The price of oil is not what concerns them. They know you will pay whatever they demand for you car to get you to and from work. They agents of death reveal themselves because the GOVT will protect them from prosecution. The GOVT does their bidding because they are not accountable for anything they might do. That's the way it works nowadays.
Anyway this was ostensibly done so the beaches would not see this oil and ruin the tourist business or at least allow the appearance that the amount of oil is negligible. No beach oil no worries mate. Out of site is out of mind works so well in this country today. Instead you have plumes of this stuff the size of R.I. way down deep being picked up by the conveyor currents. The real agenda is the dispersant makes these small droplets of oil more likely to be picked up by the winds and get into the clouds where they can travel miles inland. And if a hurricane get going down there actually, not if but when then it really gets bad. Picture a lightning bolt hitting New Orleans after its soaked in oil and you get the picture. Its already raining black oil mixed with COREXIT in that city and has been seen in rain as far north as South Carolina.
People are getting sick from the COREXIT and men women and children and pets even living on the coast are coughing up blood. Lungs are being seared and stomachs filled with acid from the toxic COREXIT rain droplets. This is all calculated to kill about 30 million people in the Gulf costal areas over the next couple of years.
So let the charade continue with all the doctors saying thev can't comment because theyve never seen anything like the symptoms they are presented with. The spectacle of millions people being slowly poisoned is just a study to them. It wont make you drop dead immediately so it can be conviently explained away as illness with no direct link, no proven cause to the dispersant, which is 4oo% as toxic as the oil is. They will keep a muzzle on the truth for as long as the people let the MSM distract them with meaningless drivel and TV entertainment news instead of the harsh reality. True- most people are so busy truing to survive the economy they have little time to protest. Their pleading voices will go unheard from their representatives. Their leaders are playing golf after celebrating mild concessions by the multinational conglomerates while this Administration, just as with Katrina will eventually reduce the cries for help to backround noise, supermarket music to the ears of the murderous elites as they weaken an die off. The beat goes on and the agenda goes right on in there faces with no hiding of anything necessary because the flouride and GMO soaked brains of people are too numbed an dumbed and apathy rules as this country is slowly destroyed by foreign banking interests. As I said years ago first they implode the economy. Then they destroy everything. Its a fire sale. Everything must go. What happens when fires start in the oil soaked marshlands and work inland and blow all those petroleum plants sky high? They better get someone to listen to them now before its too late. STOP THE COREXIT NOW!!!!!. It is only making things worse, by design of course.

Tokens
Found a video that agrees with my own thoughts about what is going on (and it's a lot easier than typing it all in) remember, your mind is like a parachute, it won't work unless you open it. Don't let the title fool you, it's not about 9/11

Tokens
Found a video that agrees with my own thoughts about what is going on (and it's a lot easier than typing it all in) remember, your mind is like a parachute, it won't work unless you open it. Don't let the title fool you, it's not about 9/11

Great video but good luck trying to get most of those in here to grasp it. I have said many of the saem things here, but of course, alot of people here just think its Obama mamas fault when in actuality its ALL OF THEM.

Tokens
2.5 million barrels of oil a day being released into the Gulf . They lied to you on that one sorry to have to tell you. From what I have discovered enough of this this oil has turned into tiny droplets and sunk below the skimming level when hit by the dispersant COREXIT. All according to plan of course. Instead of sticking together on the surface where it could be skimmed and resold by a flotilla of tankers BP has chosen to break it up sink it. Now why would they give away money? What do they care- they can just print money. The price of oil is not what concerns them. They know you will pay whatever they demand for you car to get you to and from work. They agents of death reveal themselves because the GOVT will protect them from prosecution. The GOVT does their bidding because they are not accountable for anything they might do. That's the way it works nowadays.
Anyway this was ostensibly done so the beaches would not see this oil and ruin the tourist business or at least allow the appearance that the amount of oil is negligible. No beach oil no worries mate. Out of site is out of mind works so well in this country today. Instead you have plumes of this stuff the size of R.I. way down deep being picked up by the conveyor currents. The real agenda is the dispersant makes these small droplets of oil more likely to be picked up by the winds and get into the clouds where they can travel miles inland. And if a hurricane get going down there actually, not if but when then it really gets bad. Picture a lightning bolt hitting New Orleans after its soaked in oil and you get the picture. Its already raining black oil mixed with COREXIT in that city and has been seen in rain as far north as South Carolina.
People are getting sick from the COREXIT and men women and children and pets even living on the coast are coughing up blood. Lungs are being seared and stomachs filled with acid from the toxic COREXIT rain droplets. This is all calculated to kill about 30 million people in the Gulf costal areas over the next couple of years.
So let the charade continue with all the doctors saying thev can't comment because theyve never seen anything like the symptoms they are presented with. The spectacle of millions people being slowly poisoned is just a study to them. It wont make you drop dead immediately so it can be conviently explained away as illness with no direct link, no proven cause to the dispersant, which is 4oo% as toxic as the oil is. They will keep a muzzle on the truth for as long as the people let the MSM distract them with meaningless drivel and TV entertainment news instead of the harsh reality. True- most people are so busy truing to survive the economy they have little time to protest. Their pleading voices will go unheard from their representatives. Their leaders are playing golf after celebrating mild concessions by the multinational conglomerates while this Administration, just as with Katrina will eventually reduce the cries for help to backround noise, supermarket music to the ears of the murderous elites as they weaken an die off. The beat goes on and the agenda goes right on in there faces with no hiding of anything necessary because the flouride and GMO soaked brains of people are too numbed an dumbed and apathy rules as this country is slowly destroyed by foreign banking interests. As I said years ago first they implode the economy. Then they destroy everything. Its a fire sale. Everything must go. What happens when fires start in the oil soaked marshlands and work inland and blow all those petroleum plants sky high? They better get someone to listen to them now before its too late. STOP THE COREXIT NOW!!!!!. It is only making things worse, by design of course.

Do you have any cites or links of what you typed here? Im with you on fluoride but if you dont have any cites on anything pertaining to whats going on its just gibberish... like the US attempting to blow up Saturn. Dont forget about that (sic) prediction.

Banned
Tokens
:youmad: :youmad: :youmad: :youmad: :youmad:

Goldman Sachs sold $250 million of BP stock before spill

By John Byrne
Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0602/month-oil...llion-bp-stock/

Firm's stock sale nearly twice as large as any other institution; Represented 44 percent of total BP investment

The brokerage firm that's faced the most scrutiny from regulators in the past year over the shorting of mortgage related securities seems to have had good timing when it came to something else: the stock of British oil giant BP.

According to regulatory filings, RawStory.com has found that Goldman Sachs sold 4,680,822 shares of BP in the first quarter of 2010. Goldman's sales were the largest of any firm during that time. Goldman would have pocketed slightly more than $266 million if their holdings were sold at the average price of BP's stock during the quarter.

If Goldman had sold these shares today, their investment would have lost 36 percent its value, or $96 million. The share sales represented 44 percent of Goldman's holdings -- meaning that Goldman's remaining holdings have still lost tens of millions in value.

The sale and its size itself isn't unusual for a large asset management firm. Wall Street brokerages routinely buy and sell huge blocks of shares for themselves and their clients. In light of a recent SEC lawsuit arguing that Goldman kept information about a product they sold from their clients, however, the stock sale may raise fresh concern among Goldman's critics. Goldman is also a frequent target of liberals and journalists, including Rolling Stone's Matt Taibbi, who famously dubbed the firm a "vampire squid."

Two calls placed to Goldman Sachs' media office in New York Wednesday morning after US markets opened were not immediately returned, though Raw Story decided to publish the story quickly after the calls since the stock sale had been already noted online.
Others also sold stock

Other asset management firms also sold huge blocks of BP stock in the first quarter -- but their sales were a fraction of Goldman's. Wachovia, which is owned by Wells Fargo, sold 2,667,419 shares; UBS, the Swiss bank, sold 2,125,566 shares.

Wachovia and UBS also sold much larger percentages of their BP stock, at 98 percently and 97 percent respectively.

Wachova parent Wells Fargo, however, bought 2.3 million shares in the quarter, largely discounting Wachovia's sales.

Those reported buying BP's stock included Wellington Management, a large asset firm, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

BP is struggling to cap a massive oil leak at one of its drill sites in the Gulf of Mexico. The firm's myriad safety violations over the years have come to light in lieu of the Gulf disaster.

BP traded on average at $56.86 in the first quarter, according to GuruFocus, a site that monitors the major trading moves of prominent investors. A list of major institutions' sales of BP stock are available at the market research website Morningstar.

It's certainly unknown as to why the firms sold their holdings. In its analysis of the company in mid-March, Morningstar, the market research site, gave the company an average rating of three out of a possible five stars.

"BP's valuation carries more uncertainty than ExxonMobil's or Shell's because the firm is less integrated, with more of its earnings coming from the [exploration and production] business than from potentially offsetting refining operations," the site's analyst wrote. "Like its peers, a sustained drop in oil and gas prices can hurt upstream earnings. Lower crude-oil feedstock costs could help refining margins, but refined product pricing lags could quickly swing refining profits to losses. BP's global business faces potential disruptions caused by political risks, particularly with its heavy exposure to Russia. Disruptions caused by environmental and operational constraints could further limit earnings potential."

The transnational oil company, like other energy giants, was hit with lower oil and gas prices in the past year after the price of oil surged in 2008.

"BP's fourth quarter marked another quarter of year-over-year production gains, with a 3% increase thanks to new field startups," Morningstar's analyst wrote in another note, after BP turned in better than expected fourth quarter results in February. "BP reported fourth-quarter replacement cost profit of $3.4 billion, up 33% from year-ago earnings of $2.6 billion, as upstream earnings growth was more than enough to offset downstream weakness. For the full year, BP's earnings of $14 billion were 45% below year-ago earnings of $26 billion, in part because of lower oil prices earlier in the year. We're encouraged by BP's sequential earnings gains as new projects and cost-cutting efforts drive upstream results."

The SEC filed a civil lawsuit against Goldman Sachs and one of its vice presidents in April, asserting that the firm had committed fraud by misrepresenting a mortgage-investment product inherently designed to fail. The company helped a hedge fund trader create a mortgage investment that gained value as mortgage borrowers defaulted en masse.

In response, Goldman said the SEC's charges were “completely unfounded in law and fact” and averred that it would “vigorously contest them and defend the firm and its reputation.”

The firm has also faced criticism over giant bonuses paid to staff amidst the US financial crisis. Goldman reduced the sizes of its staff bonuses this year to $16.9 billion, and said it would pay its chief executive $9 million, far less than the previous year.

Goldman also announced it would create a $500 million program to help small businesses. Critics noted that the figure represented just 3% of the bonus pool.

Tokens
Great video but good luck trying to get most of those in here to grasp it.
I have no intentions of trying to educate the cattle on this forum, that their cowboy lords are running amok. That is why I would not waste my time typing it all, when I could just shoot a video into the box. It's easy to speak my mind because there are so many others that share the knowledge. We will be proven correct in the long run...

Tokens
Do you have any cites or links of what you typed here? Im with you on fluoride but if you dont have any cites on anything pertaining to whats going on its just gibberish... like the US attempting to blow up Saturn. Dont forget about that (sic) prediction.
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9HkKAU1c-Ig&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Tokens
What are you laughing about? They made Pluto go away didn't they!

I'm from the government and I'm here to help
Tokens
watched the vid....no cities, no specifics, just typical gibberish

Banned
Tokens
Halliburton bought Oil Clean Up Company 8 days days before gulf spill

Monday, April 12, 2010

Halliburton to Buy Boots & Coots for $232 Million

http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/markets/industries/energy/halliburton-buy-boots--coots/

Oil giant Halliburton (HAL: 25.7, 0.76, 3.05%) announced late Friday that it will purchase emergency response oil control company Boots & Coots (WEL: 2.96, 0, 0%) in a deal valued at around $232 million.
Boots & Coots shares soared on Monday by more than 25%.
Under terms of the deal, Boots & Coots shareholders will receive $1.73 in cash and $1.27 of Halliburton stock
for each Boots & Coots share, a 28% premium to Friday’s closing price.

The deal is expected to boost Halliburton’s bottom line during the first year after closing. At this time, it is expected that management of Boots & Coots will remain with the company.
Boots & Coots shares jumped 50 cents to $2.94. Halliburton shares rose 0.3%, or 9 cents, to $31.66.
[/COLOR]
Halliburton agrees to buy Boots & Coots

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE63907A20100410

3:00pm EDT

NEW YORK | Fri Apr 9, 2010 9:29pm EDT

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Halliburton (HAL.N) said on Friday it agreed to buy Boots & Coots (WEL.A), a company that provides pressure control services for oil and gas wells, in a stock and cash deal worth about $240 million.

Halliburton said Boots & Coots shareholders will receive about $3 for each share of Boots & Coots they hold. That $3 consists of $1.73 in cash and $1.27 in Halliburton stock, according to the statement from Halliburton.

Shares in Boots & Coots closed at $2.35, down about 1.3 percent. Halliburton shares closed at $31.57, down 9 cents or about 0.3 percent.
The deal will be accretive in the first full year of operation, Halliburton said.
The second largest oilfield services company will create a new product service line combining its existing coiled tubing and hydraulic workover operations with Boots & Coots' intervention services and its pressure control business.

Tokens
Does what I say amuse you my foolish friends? You call it gibberish? I hope you are right - because I actually envy you sheeple who can still laugh at this situation. I have long since lost my sense of humour. Is posting a Vid or citing a Report going to save you? No- it is far too late for that. I am not dressed to impress you could say so there will be no more Vids or official reports coming from me- as if you would know what the truth is anymore. You are so dumbed down you don't even know we are all living on borrowed time. I will say what I say because I want to scream it in my own words- I want to yell it out as loudly as I can- that I am not a number (666) and that I am a free man- untill they put me in a Fema Camp to "evacuate me to a safe place" that I know no one will ever leave where everyone will be put to death as soon as they begin to get sick. By then you will be to weak to protest or perhaps even care. Relocation? LMFAO. Some people in Germany fell for that once. I hope they don't fall again but they probably will. When Martial Law comes and you are caught in their spider web there will be nothing but a coffin for you useless eaters. That is why there is a conspiracy of silence in the media. That is why Larry King is retiring. That is why Anderson Cooper is leaving CNN. The rabbits are realizing its time to run. Those with money will go to other countries but in the end no place on earth will be safe from what is coming.

I just hope we make it to 2012 to see what they have planned for the "final solution" to their Agenda 21. I hope they all die along with us for trying to mess with nature for the love of money and greed. If they are planning to kill us all anyway, all 95% of us to rid themselves of our useless broke asses then I hope Nibiru is really coming to show these stupid Nazi sodomites what the meaning of real Power is.

Its too bad you don't know there are billions of people going to die soon and you will probably be among them. I know many of you are still young and stupid and feel like you are invincible. Many of you still believe in the inherent goodness of man and you are correct but it is not man who is in power. These monsters are inhuman maggots who should be squashed by the heel of your shoe. So they take advantage of mans good nature and as they say ignorance is bliss and you maybe should run with that as far as it takes you which may unfortunately not be far enough.

Loren and I have said enough and warned you enough over the last 10 years since they did 9/11 right in your face and you missed it don't you think? If you still need or demand "proof" to all our "ridiculous claims" that are all coming true with every passing day you are too slow to ever grasp the depth and severity of the situation.

Can you run? Maybe- but where to? First of all you are probably not financially well off enough to just quit your job and take off anyway. If you live on the East coast you will probably die from sickness brought on by the toxic gases that will be part of the winds brought north by the Hurricanes that are coming north will turn the Eastern half North America and Canada into a giant dead zone. They even have a name for it. It's called TILT. I kid you not. If you run to the West coast you will probably die from massive tsunamies from the earthquakes that will be occuring soon. Why do you think Denver is being called the new Washington? The next capital of the U.S.? If you live in the Midwest you will die of starvation or food poisoning or water contamination.

Only the Super rich who have their own safe food and water can go where they wish and not suffer like the rest of the people will.

Go anywhere in the world and you will find they are planning to destroy the common man enough. Remember they can play the HAARP anywhere they wish, from Haiti to Greece. They are sick of you. They pollute the earth and blame you for it.The food you eat and the water you drink will all be contaminated from now on so even if you think you are surviving you are dying inside. And the chemtrails will continue all day and all night every night whereever you attempt to flee to.

I think we have at the most 30 months left even if you are not hit by any of these large event they are planning to unleash on this country - on this earth. If you think the oil disaster is the end of it you are sadly mistaken. They have many more things up their sleve to kill you with that they havent rolled out yet but they soon will I assure you.

Good luck. You will certainly need it.

Loren- I am done with this bunch of fools who think this is a simple power grab. I am out of here.

Sayonara baby. I am going back under the porch to Mars where I am mostly glad I don't have to listen to low IQ's spouting nonsense about the most serious attempt yet to "CORRECT" us all.

I'm from the government and I'm here to help
Tokens
I think we have at the most 30 months left even if you are not hit by any of these large event they are planning to unleash on this country - on this earth. If you think the oil disaster is the end of it you are sadly mistaken. They have many more things up their sleve to kill you with that they havent rolled out yet but they soon will I assure you.

Good luck. You will certainly need it.

c'mon TR. If you really think massive solar flares are going to destroy our power grid and kill civilization as we know it, which I assume you are referring to, then why do you really give a shit about Corexit? Why? Because your conspiracy group needs to latch on to the next theory of our demise every 4 months or so. You know why you can't just pick one theory and stick to it? Because time passes, you're shown to be wrong, and your group needs to devise a new plan. Of course you never actually come up with anything unique...you just wait for the non-mainstream press or some cult to tell you what's going to happen next, then you generously pass the information on to us lost and foolish earthlings.

when we get through Dec 2012 you'll be right back on here saying you really meant April 2013...errr, November 2013....errr, October 2014, and on and on and on.

oh, and you actually believe Jews in Eastern Europe thought the Nazis were evacuating them to a safe place? fn nutjob that doesn't understand shit about history. Better keep giving us the crystal ball scenarios because your history isn't up to snuff.

About the only thing your slim grasp of reality seems to realize is there is a massive powergrab from the Corporatocracy to destroy the freedom of American citizens and that the right and left are about as different as sky blue and powder blue. How that has anything to do with your belief that a natural disaster will destroy civilization in 30 months I have no idea other than it allows you to have 2-3 potential doomsday scenarios going at one time.

BTW, with only 30 months left before our inevitable demise wtf are you wasting your time on the rx poli forum for? Shouldn't you be out holding a magnifying glass over ants or testing out potential hot tub time machines?

Honey Badger Don't Give A Shit
Tokens
Ill give you the real crazy.

If this had happened in British waters you would not see Corexit being used. Know why?

It's been banned for the last 10 years.

What does that tell you?

It tells me the Brits hate Kubrick

Tokens
This is all calculated to kill about 30 million people in the Gulf costal areas over the next couple of years.

That's about 40,000 deaths every 24 hours. When is the first day scheduled?

Tokens
Sayonara baby. I am going back under the porch to Mars where I am mostly glad I don't have to listen to low IQ's spouting nonsense about the most serious attempt yet to "CORRECT" us all.

How can you go back under a porch on a planet that "they" blew up three years ago? Or was that Saturn? Comedy fucking gold.

Tokens
Post 53 above may well be the Greatest and Most Insane Rant I've ever read in my now six years of fraternizing here at the RxPoliticoPub

Standing alone, it could by itself carry TR in this December's 2010 Kook of the Year voting and help him recapture the crown that was so rudely snatched from him by Lauren78 in 2008 (following the almost upset by Mr MJoe Jr)

Tokens
The Pelican Post

BP Halts Use of Dispersants

Posted by Fergus Hodgson on July 27, 2010
Energy & Environment, Transparency

Disputes remain over toxicity of Corexit; EPA approval process too long for alternative

Since July 15th, BP has ceased all use of dispersants in the clean-up of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. Although not widely publicized, BP’s decision was made in conjunction with the Environmental Protection Agency and the Coast Guard and came after three months use and 1.8 million gallons of the dispersant Corexit.

BP has not ruled out future aerial application of dispersants, depending on the weather and water conditions. However, regarding the move away from dispersants BP spokesman, Steve Rinehart, said “the decision was due to a changed scenario, not fears over toxicity… Dispersants are used to break up surface oil before it can drift onto shore, and they were most suitable when there was a lot of oil on the surface and leaking from the bottom, but they are no longer so necessary.” A representative from the Unified Command’s Joint Information Center concurred that “there’s not so much oil on the surface that would need it.”

Mr. Rinehart also wanted to make clear that the EPA had preapproved the use of Corexit, manufactured by Nalco Company, even though it is illegal in parts of the United Kingdom. On May 19th the EPA did call for a less harmful dispersant, but BP was following relevant regulations. Consequently BP introduced Corexit 9527, rather than 9500, although 9527 only includes one extra ingredient, an additional form of ethanol.

The Emergency Committee to Stop the Gulf Oil Disaster disputes BP’s claims of Corexit’s relative non-toxicity and alleges use of dispersants close to shore, contrary to statements on BP’s website. On Thursday, July 22nd, outside the Deepwater Horizon Command Center in New Orleans, the group held a protest and press conference to advocate the end of dispersants in the Gulf.

They promoted a consensus statement of leading marine scientists that oppose chemical dispersants in the Gulf and assert “Corexit dispersants, in combination with crude oil, pose grave health risks to marine life and human health, and threaten to deplete critical niches in the Gulf food web that may never recover.”

The group also highlighted illness numbers from Louisiana’s Department of Health and Hospitals. As of Monday, July 27th, the DHH reports that 324 individuals, including 83 from the general public, have exhibited injuries of illnesses attributable to the oil spill.

A BP Deputy Area Commander, Tom Pennington, attended the event and received the written requests of those present. Although he did not accept questions, he told organizers “we’ll take all your demands, and we’ll give them to reading [sic] and take care of them.”

Alternative dispersant manufacturer, Green Earth Technologies, received EPA approval on July 7th for its G-Marine surface washing agent, after four laboratory studies. Their dispersant, made from harmless ingredients such as cactus, potato peelings, orange juice, and palm extracts, is biodegradable in 72 hours and is half the price of Corexit. However, after the more than two-month approval process they were not able to negotiate an agreement with BP in time to have an impact on the offshore clean up. Sales representative, Greg Rendon, says the company is now “focusing on oil that is inland… the beaches, marshes, and waterways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
storyour
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com