The Fix Is In: Special Counsel Mueller and His Partisan Hack Team

Search

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
If there are not indictments by, say, early next year (Comey, Bill & Hillary, Holder & Lynch, Podesta, et al) with solid proof that even the dumbass Dem voters can comprehend... it looks like we will be a one party country; Trump out in 2020, total takeover in 6-8 years, give or take.

Yep, open borders (they won't call it that), government controlled healthcare (they won't call it that) = 70% federal taxes for the middle class.

Changing demographics, control of the press/media/Hollywood/academia/internet are too much to overcome unless Dems are exposed and convicted.
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I would like to say no fucking way that's going to happen but I can't.

Both the Senate and House are made up of dysfunctional trough feeders.

I'm not concerned with 2020. The Democrats don't have a viable candidate
to run. No matter who emerges from the clusterfuck of people to get the
node it will be another landslide for Trump.

But what makes me believe we as a country are in trouble is the establishment
is hell bent on taking Trump down. Not in the sense that they will try to
impeach him but they will make it as difficult as possible for him to govern.
His own party is reluctant to support him as seen in the boarder fiasco that
is going on.

And while the economy is humming along nicely we're racking debt at an astounding
rate with no end in sight. Even the budget, and I use that term loosely, that Trump
has purposed calls for an increase of spending.

Now I don't have a clue how much longer we can continue down this path. I used to
think that you can't spend more than you have without it catching up to you eventually
but apparently I'm wrong.

As for the usual suspects being brought to justice I think it's a wet dream.
[/FONT]

Tokens
If there are not indictments by, say, early next year (Comey, Bill & Hillary, Holder & Lynch, Podesta, et al) with solid proof that even the dumbass Dem voters can comprehend... it looks like we will be a one party country; Trump out in 2020, total takeover in 6-8 years, give or take.

Yep, open borders (they won't call it that), government controlled healthcare (they won't call it that) = 70% federal taxes for the middle class.

Changing demographics, control of the press/media/Hollywood/academia/internet are too much to overcome unless Dems are exposed and convicted.

Can't believe I'm agreeing with this but I am. The working taxpayers become the voiceless. Who could have imagined such an outcome even twenty years ago?

Tokens

Well of course absolutely none of the above will happen save for the *GOP* - as it is currently constructed - never winning another election for POTUS.

TrumpCo has decimated the party of Reagan, Bushes, McCain, Romney, Dole etal.

And the only ones remaining for 2024 challenge will be Paul Ryan (count on it); Nikki Haley and the approx half dozen goofs who themselves were crushed by Trump (a lifelong Democratic voter) in 2016.

But yes, keep in touch with that Gateway Pundit and WorldNetDaily so you can stay on high alert for the federal prosecutions of Clintons, Obamas, Podestas, Holders and of course the mastermind of it all, George Soros. Once they are all convicted and imprisoned, the Republicans will clean it all up and yes... Make America Great Again

Tokens
Can't believe I'm agreeing with this but I am. The working taxpayers become the voiceless. Who could have imagined such an outcome even twenty years ago?

You might want to acquaint yourself with the millions of Americans who operate successful businesses, work full time and pay plenty of federal income tax while also voting mostly Democratic.

The notion that only Reoublicans make money and pay income tax is sorta cute.

It was first presented to me in the early 80s by Reagan backers (I voted twice for Reagan). And then I watched as he and GHW Bush and then GW Bush and now Tiny Trump decimated the federal spending budget while crying about all the Mexicans invading and raping all our white women. And we of course would be unable to fight back because Dukakis, WJ Clinton, Gore, Obama and Hillary would have confiscated all our guns

Get used to the USA joining with the many other nations building for the 21st century.

OR stick to your stance and promote a POTUS whose best buddies are Putin, Kim, Bolsinaro, Putin and the Saudis.

I kinda like the odds re a happy, prosperous and perpetually expanding life in the USA over my remaining years and the years of my kids and my grandkids

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
You might want to acquaint yourself with the millions of Americans who operate successful businesses, work full time and pay plenty of federal income tax while also voting mostly Democratic.

The notion that only Reoublicans make money and pay income tax is sorta cute.

It was first presented to me in the early 80s by Reagan backers (I voted twice for Reagan). And then I watched as he and GHW Bush and then GW Bush and now Tiny Trump decimated the federal spending budget while crying about all the Mexicans invading and raping all our white women. And we of course would be unable to fight back because Dukakis, WJ Clinton, Gore, Obama and Hillary would have confiscated all our guns

Get used to the USA joining with the many other nations building for the 21st century.

OR stick to your stance and promote a POTUS whose best buddies are Putin, Kim, Bolsinaro, Putin and the Saudis.

I kinda like the odds re a happy, prosperous and perpetually expanding life in the USA over my remaining years and the years of my kids and my grandkids

There are good and smart and successful democrats, but many more of such people are Republicans. I deal with scores of business owners while living in a blue state, if I said they were only 3-1 Republican that would be very generous to the Democrats.

Furthermore, the strength of the democrats comes from their total domination of the poorest, least educated and least informed demographics. That's what's keeping your political ideologies in the game, otherwise it would be no contest. People try to spin exit polls to change the story, but I just look at the actual results, the proof is in the numbers. The poorest and most crime invested communities vote democratic and do so by very large margins.

You got TDS really bad my friend, when you say stuff like his best friends are world leaders he's actually trying to reel in well then you're all in on libtarded spin. Do you think the best approach to successful negotiations is to call them out in the world arena? How has that worked in the past? Why do you embrace failures? Do you really think making concessions and giving away billions of dollars and claiming victories when you accomplished nothing is the best approach? Presumably because you call the leaders that butt fucked you bad names?

Trump's polices >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Obama's in the economic arena. Anyone looking for the truth can't miss that cold hard fact.

Tokens
13% AA's + 17% hispanics, then gays, Asians, Muslims, Jews... have been brainwashed to be Democrats. Then you have government workers, most union workers, and complete dumbass millenials (especially female) and it is impossible to overcome. 2018 mid terms, the GOP barely salvaged wins in FLA, GA, TX, lost in AZ... and look at the nutcases that have been elected to the House of Representatives... what does that tell you?

The voters are getting dumber, less educated, and easier to manipulate. Ask a millenial about George Washington and the first thing that comes out of their mouth is "slave owner".

Fake news? No, it is propaganda, 24/7, relentless attack on our Republic. The Charlottesville lie in repeated every day. Like Goebbels said...

Will the Dems overlook Ohio, PA, IA, Wisconsin, Michigan, FLA, NC, like 2016? No chance.

It is a wide open field, but the election is 18 months away... they will find their candidate and flood the media/press/Hollywood/academia/internet with constant disinformation, propaganda. No way it is Biden or sissy Beto... it will be an AA or a woman.

Again, UNLESS there are criminal indictments showing sedition or even treasonous activity (Comey, the Clintons, Obama, Podesta, Rice, McCabe, Lynch, et al) with clear ironclad proof to the stupid Dem base (videos + simple to understand hard copy proof) the Dems will romp in 2020.

That is the only hope for our Republic, or say hello to open borders, government controlled healthcare, all of that... 70% taxes. They will be ruthless.

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
Well of course absolutely none of the above will happen save for the *GOP* - as it is currently constructed - never winning another election for POTUS.

And the only ones remaining for 2024 challenge will be Paul Ryan (count on it); Nikki Haley and the approx half dozen goofs who themselves were crushed by Trump (a lifelong Democratic voter) in 2016.

But yes, keep in touch with that Gateway Pundit and WorldNetDaily so you can stay on high alert for the federal prosecutions of Clintons, Obamas, Podestas, Holders and of course the mastermind of it all, George Soros. Once they are all convicted and imprisoned, the Republicans will clean it all up and yes... Make America Great Again
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]It that what is called optimistic nihilism on your part. We are headed down the same path
as Europe. Our leaders are Nero and America is burning.
[/FONT]

Rx Normal
Tokens
Watch Deep State Leaders from FBI-CIA Lie About Trump Collusion with Russia

[video=youtube;tYm45m1F0eE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=75&v=tYm45m1F0eE[/video]

Rx Normal
Tokens
Tom Del Beccaro: Mueller took many improper actions investigating Trump – Here are a few

By Tom Del Beccaro | Fox News

AG Barr: Russian operatives did not have cooperation of Trump or Trump campaign

Attorney General William Barr on the findings of the Mueller report.

The release Thursday of the redacted report of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of Russia’s interference in our 2016 presidential election should mark the end of a long, expensive and pointless investigation. It was an investigation that damaged the American legal system in ways that should not be forgotten.

But don’t expect the
Mueller report to fade into history in coming days. Democrats who control the House of Representatives are already demanding to see the entire report without any redactions.

The Democrats also want to see President Trump’s tax returns for the past six years, an enormous amount of other information about the president’s long and successful business career going back decades, and information about his activities and communications with aides in the White House.

What’s next? Demands to see Trump’s elementary school report cards?

Instead of wanting to legislate and serve the American people, the Democrats are determined to investigate, investigate and investigate some more to serve their own political needs. They are desperate to find something – anything – to deny the president a second term in office.

The truth is that President Trump is right when he says the investigation should never even have taken place and that Mueller was the wrong person to head the probe, hired the wrong people as prosecutors, and conducted the investigation improperly.

We’ve already learned from Attorney General William Barr that after nearly two years of investigation Mueller concluded there was no collusion between Trump and his presidential campaign and Russia to win the 2016 presidential election.

And we’ve learned that Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein concluded from the Mueller report that the president didn’t obstruct justice.

The truth is that President Trump is right when he says the investigation should never even have taken place and that Mueller was the wrong person to head the probe, hired the wrong people as prosecutors, and conducted the investigation improperly.

Space doesn’t permit me to list everything Mueller did wrong. But let’s look at the Top Four most improper actions by the special counsel.

Taking the Job

Mueller never should have taken the job as special counsel.

Federal law, 28 CFR § 45.2, states: “No employee shall participate in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with: (1) Any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution.”

Mueller, who served for 12 years as FBI director, knew when he took the job of special counsel that his friend and former FBI colleague James Comey – who replaced him as director of the bureau in 2013 – was at the center of the activities related to the Russia investigation. That meant Mueller would have to judge the actions of his friend and longtime associate, along with other FBI officials Mueller who had worked with.

Mueller was interviewed by President Trump for the job of FBI director one day before he took the special counsel position. That made Mueller a witness to any potential obstruction of justice charge, because Trump spoke to him about replacing Comey.

In America, you should not – or rather, cannot – be both a witness and a fact-finder.

Mueller’s decision to take the special counsel position under those circumstances must cast doubt in the mind of any fair-minded person about whether he was taking the position for partisan reasons and whether he wanted to protect Comey and his other friends.

Hiring biased prosecutors

When Mueller became special counsel, he knew divided Americans were and would be throughout his investigation.

The law says that Mueller was not allowed to consider the political affiliation of the prosecutors he hired to help him. Yet he somehow wound up with a raft full of Democrats and Hillary Clinton donors. We were supposed to believe it was sheer coincidence.

Mueller should have avoided all of that by going outside Washington to find his team. He didn’t. The hiring of biased attorneys compromised his efforts from Day One.

One-sided referrals

Mueller referred several cases of potential crimes unrelated to the Russia collusion narrative to federal prosecutors in New York City to investigate and possibly prosecute.

Yet Mueller claims he couldn’t find any unsavory evidence related to the manner in which the Russia investigation was launched by his friend Comey and the FBI. Really?

After all, Comey admitted on TV that he leaked documentation that he took (read: stole) from the FBI. That remains a crime that is in plain sight – but Mueller couldn’t find it.

Beyond that, there is no doubt Mueller reviewed the investigators’ “sources and methods” and their lack of evidence of Russia collusion. While Mueller was concluding there was no evidence of collusion, the FBI abuses of the Foreign Surveillance Intelligence Act had to be in plain sight as well.

So why didn’t Mueller make any referrals related of alleged misconduct by Comey and others in the FBI? The answer is because he was investigating the work of his own friends and work associates. This is why he never should have taken the job of special counsel.

Prosecutorial abuse

George Washington once wrote that “I had rather be on my farm than be emperor of the world.” Washington’s rival, King George of England proclaimed that Washington would be “the greatest man in the world” if Washington surrendered his power as head of a conquering army at the end of the Revolutionary War in favor of representative government for our new nation.

Great power, Washington believed, was often found when not exercising power. Mueller would have done well to understand that.

Instead, Mueller chose to abuse power. Using a SWAT team to arrest Trump associate Roger Stone long after Mueller surely knew there was no Russia collusion is almost as far from the principles of George Washington as possible.

Stone wasn’t the only one to be crushed under the weight of Mueller’s abuse.

Former National Security Adviser and retired Army Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, among others, knows of it too.

The use of the full weight of our government to intimidate and entrap Americans should never be forgotten. Nor should any of the other actions of Robert Mueller.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tom-del-beccaro-mueller-took-many-improper-actions-investigating-trump-here-are-a-few

Tokens
Tom Del Beccaro: Mueller took many improper actions investigating Trump – Here are a few

By Tom Del Beccaro | Fox News

AG Barr: Russian operatives did not have cooperation of Trump or Trump campaign

Attorney General William Barr on the findings of the Mueller report.

The release Thursday of the redacted report of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of Russia’s interference in our 2016 presidential election should mark the end of a long, expensive and pointless investigation. It was an investigation that damaged the American legal system in ways that should not be forgotten.

But don’t expect the
Mueller report to fade into history in coming days. Democrats who control the House of Representatives are already demanding to see the entire report without any redactions.

The Democrats also want to see President Trump’s tax returns for the past six years, an enormous amount of other information about the president’s long and successful business career going back decades, and information about his activities and communications with aides in the White House.

What’s next? Demands to see Trump’s elementary school report cards?

Instead of wanting to legislate and serve the American people, the Democrats are determined to investigate, investigate and investigate some more to serve their own political needs. They are desperate to find something – anything – to deny the president a second term in office.

We’ve already learned from Attorney General William Barr that after nearly two years of investigation Mueller concluded there was no collusion between Trump and his presidential campaign and Russia to win the 2016 presidential election.

And we’ve learned that Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein concluded from the Mueller report that the president didn’t obstruct justice.

Space doesn’t permit me to list everything Mueller did wrong. But let’s look at the Top Four most improper actions by the special counsel.

Taking the Job

Mueller never should have taken the job as special counsel.

Federal law, 28 CFR § 45.2, states: “No employee shall participate in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with: (1) Any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution.”

Mueller, who served for 12 years as FBI director, knew when he took the job of special counsel that his friend and former FBI colleague James Comey – who replaced him as director of the bureau in 2013 – was at the center of the activities related to the Russia investigation. That meant Mueller would have to judge the actions of his friend and longtime associate, along with other FBI officials Mueller who had worked with.

Mueller was interviewed by President Trump for the job of FBI director one day before he took the special counsel position. That made Mueller a witness to any potential obstruction of justice charge, because Trump spoke to him about replacing Comey.

In America, you should not – or rather, cannot – be both a witness and a fact-finder.

Mueller’s decision to take the special counsel position under those circumstances must cast doubt in the mind of any fair-minded person about whether he was taking the position for partisan reasons and whether he wanted to protect Comey and his other friends.

Hiring biased prosecutors

When Mueller became special counsel, he knew divided Americans were and would be throughout his investigation.

The law says that Mueller was not allowed to consider the political affiliation of the prosecutors he hired to help him. Yet he somehow wound up with a raft full of Democrats and Hillary Clinton donors. We were supposed to believe it was sheer coincidence.

Mueller should have avoided all of that by going outside Washington to find his team. He didn’t. The hiring of biased attorneys compromised his efforts from Day One.

One-sided referrals

Mueller referred several cases of potential crimes unrelated to the Russia collusion narrative to federal prosecutors in New York City to investigate and possibly prosecute.

Yet Mueller claims he couldn’t find any unsavory evidence related to the manner in which the Russia investigation was launched by his friend Comey and the FBI. Really?

After all, Comey admitted on TV that he leaked documentation that he took (read: stole) from the FBI. That remains a crime that is in plain sight – but Mueller couldn’t find it.

Beyond that, there is no doubt Mueller reviewed the investigators’ “sources and methods” and their lack of evidence of Russia collusion. While Mueller was concluding there was no evidence of collusion, the FBI abuses of the Foreign Surveillance Intelligence Act had to be in plain sight as well.

So why didn’t Mueller make any referrals related of alleged misconduct by Comey and others in the FBI? The answer is because he was investigating the work of his own friends and work associates. This is why he never should have taken the job of special counsel.

Prosecutorial abuse

George Washington once wrote that “I had rather be on my farm than be emperor of the world.” Washington’s rival, King George of England proclaimed that Washington would be “the greatest man in the world” if Washington surrendered his power as head of a conquering army at the end of the Revolutionary War in favor of representative government for our new nation.

Great power, Washington believed, was often found when not exercising power. Mueller would have done well to understand that.

Instead, Mueller chose to abuse power. Using a SWAT team to arrest Trump associate Roger Stone long after Mueller surely knew there was no Russia collusion is almost as far from the principles of George Washington as possible.

Stone wasn’t the only one to be crushed under the weight of Mueller’s abuse.

Former National Security Adviser and retired Army Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, among others, knows of it too.

The use of the full weight of our government to intimidate and entrap Americans should never be forgotten. Nor should any of the other actions of Robert Mueller.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tom-del-beccaro-mueller-took-many-improper-actions-investigating-trump-here-are-a-few

He has overwhelming conflicts of interest, very deep, long term... as does a lot of his staff.
People like us have known this for years, since shortly after the investigation began.
But what % of voters know this?
I would guess , less than 10%. And they do not all know the depth of the conflicts as stated here...
People do not get "both sides" in this country, do they?
If it was the other way around, it would be 95%.

How can all of this be?

Rx Normal
Tokens
Mueller KNEW there was no Russia collusion from the beginning but still spent two years and millions of dollars destroying countless lives trying to entrap a duly elected president for a non-crime. Let that sink in for a moment.

Thank GOD Trump's lawyers saw through the charade and never allowed the President near this deep state snake and his 18 angry Democrat donors.

Tokens

Underrated post ^^^^^

Rx Normal
Tokens
Here Are the 10 ‘Episodes’ Mueller Investigated For Obstruction of Justice – Proving Mueller’s Investigation Was a Farce

by Cristina Laila April 18, 2019 179 Comments

Mueller’s team of angry Democrat donors desperately tried to pin obstruction charges on President Trump and failed.

According to Mueller’s report, there were 10 “episodes” involving Trump and questions of obstruction charges.

Here are the 10 instances of ‘potential obstruction charges’ Mueller and his goons outline in the lightly redacted report released Thursday morning:

President Trump asking then-FBI Director James Comey to go easy on then-NatSec Advisor General Mike Flynn and let the investigation go

This potential ‘obstruction charge’ stemmed from Comey’s ‘Trump memos’ he penned shortly after Trump was sworn into office.

President Trump asked Comey to drop the investigation into General Flynn. “Let General Flynn go Trump said to Comey, stating “he [Flynn] is a good guy.”

Comey gave this very memo to a friend to leak to the New York Times in order to prompt a special counsel investigation into whether Trump obstructed justice when he fired Comey as FBI Director.

AG Barr ruled that this is not obstruction — FAIL.

IMG_4443-1-728x360.jpg

Trump’s anger and frustration in reaction to the Russia investigation — Trump not wanting Sessions to recuse himself – Trump asking Comey to publicly state he is not under investigation

President Trump simply asked Comey to “lift the cloud” of suspicion and publicly state that the President was not under investigation — Comey privately told Trump the FBI was not investigating him, however he continued to allow suspicion to swirl around Trump to damage his reputation.

Trump also asked his own Attorney General (Jeff Sessions) not to recuse himself — how is this obstruction?

Barr ruled Trump’s reaction to the Russia hoax was not obstruction — FAIL.
IMG_4444.jpg

IMG_4444.jpg

IMG_4444.jpg
President Trump’s termination of James Comey as FBI Director

President Trump exercised his Constitutional authority when he fired James Comey as FBI Director in May of 2017.

Comey refused to publicly acknowledge that President Trump was not personally under investigation and Trump fired him a few days later — Comey and the liars in the media said Trump fired Comey for this reason.

In reality, DAG Rod Rosenstein wrote a letter recommending Trump fire Comey for his mishandling of Hillary Clinton’s email investigation.

Barr ruled that President Trump did not obstruct justice when he fired Comey — FAIL.
IMG_4445-600x270.jpg

The appointment of Special Counsel Robert Mueller and Trump’s supposed efforts to remove him

Mueller cited fake news media reports claiming Trump was gunning to fire Robert Mueller — Mueller was never fired, however this is somehow considered a potential obstruction charge?

Furthermore, Mueller’s report claimed that Trump’s tweets criticizing the Justice Department and Mueller’s investigation (gasp) was also potentially obstruction.

Image-1-1.png

Barr ruled that Trump exercising his First Amendment rights was not obstruction of justice — FAIL.

Image-1-1-600x317.png

Trump’s so-called efforts to curtail Mueller’s investigation

Mueller’s report claimed that President Trump’s criticism of then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions and his reported desire to fire Sessions was potentially obstruction of justice.

President Trump has every right to criticize and or fire his Attorney General, therefore Barr ruled that it was not obstruction — FAIL.

Image-1-2-600x315.png

So-called attempts to prevent public disclosure of evidence on the Trump Tower meeting

Mueller’s report claimed that President Trump not wanting the media to have access to emails pertaining to the June 9th, 2016 Trump Tower meeting between Don Jr., Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was potentially obstruction.

Wow, so scandalous!

Barr ruled that President Trump did not obstruct justice when he directed his aides not to publicly disclose emails — FAIL.

Image-1-3-600x234.png

Trump’s efforts to get then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to take back control of Mueller’s investigation

Mueller’s report claims that President Trump instructing his own Attorney General unrecuse himself and take back control of his own Justice Department (gasp) was potentially obstruction of justice.

How dare Trump, who presides over the executive branch, tell his own Attorney General to get control over his own Department!

Barr ruled this was not obstruction — FAIL.
Image-1-4-600x202.png

Trump telling White House Counsel Don McGahn to deny that the President had ordered him to remove Special Counsel Mueller

Mueller’s report somehow claims that it’s a scandal that Trump directed Don McGahn to remove Mueller because of obvious conflicts of interest – Mueller was never even fired, yet this somehow became a huge scandal in the fake news media.

Trump then told McGahn to deny he was ordered to Remove the special counsel.

Barr ruled that Trump’s conversations with his White House counsel about something that never happened [Mueller’s firing] was not obstruction — FAIL.

Image-1-5-600x468.png

Trump’s legal team asking Flynn for a “heads up” on information — and Trump praising Manafort in public as a “brave man” and for “not flipping”

Mueller’s team twisted themselves into pretzel when they considered President Trump publicly praising Paul Manafort for “being brave” and “not flipping” during his criminal trial was potentially obstruction.

How scandalous!

Mueller’s angry Democrats also considered Trump’s legal team reaching out to General Flynn’s legal team asking for a “heads up” if Flynn’s team has information implicating President Trump was somehow potentially obstruction.

Barr ruled this was not obstruction — FAIL.

Image-1-6-600x258.png

President Trump’s changing behavior toward his former-lawyer-turned rat Michael Cohen

Mueller’s team of angry Democrats considered it potential obstruction because President Trump became angry with his former lawyer Michael Cohen who lied about President Trump under oath to Congress.

“But after Cohen began cooperating with the government in the summer of 2018, the President publicly criticized him, call him a “rat” and suggested his family members had committed crimes,” Mueller’s reported stated.

Omitted from Mueller’s report is the fact that Michael Cohen hired Clinton-fixer and sewer dweller Lanny Davis to represent him.

Also omitted was the fake news “bombshell” story that CNN ran in the summer of 2018, pushed out by Lanny Davis which claimed Trump had foreknowledge of the Trump Tower meeting.

Trump isn’t allowed to call his former lawyer a rat for hiring a Clinton lawyer and lying about him — Mueller’s goons considered that potential obstruction. PATHETIC.

Barr ruled that this was not obstruction — FAIL.

Image-1-7-600x325.png

This is what cost taxpayers $30 million??

The 10 ‘episodes’ of potential obstruction of justice by President Trump are completely absurd which is why Attorney General Bill Barr and Rod Rosenstein concluded NO OBSTRUCTION.

Mueller’s team was desperate to pin obstruction charges on the President for the ‘crime’ of exercising his First Amendment rights and Constitutional authority.

Mueller knew he had no chance of getting Trump to sit down for a face-to-face interview, which was his ultimate goal so he could get Trump in a perjury trap.

This list of potential obstruction charges proves Mueller’s investigation was a total farce and an attempted coup — the coup that failed.

:Carcajada::Carcajada::Carcajada::Carcajada::Carcajada::Carcajada::Carcajada::Carcajada::Carcajada::Carcajada:

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
Have to admit, even Joe's prediction was wrong. Although a few people were fucked, Stone and Flynn for example, Trump is blemish free and we're all able to laugh nonstop at the fucking idiots

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prakharpal54
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com