The 2015 RX Posters LVH "Style" NFL Super Contest ($150 Post Up ) (117 Entries.. $17550 Pot)

Search

JOH

He Scores!
Tokens
When's the deadline to sign up for this and the college?

NFL: Entries accepted Until Sept. 9th 2015 ( you have until Sept. 10th 2015 to get your Payment in ).
CFB: Entries accepted Until Aug. 31th 2015 ( you have until Sept. 4th to get your Payment in )

Banned
Tokens
I'm curious if we can have a mature and reasoned conversation between intelligent adults who all share the same goal. To have this contest be as large as possible. And To have it be Respected as well.....

If you are able to reason and you can understand that typed words cannot convey emotion so what looks to be Hostile might not in fact be Hostile but might be Truth that needs to be bluntly stated because so much is being risked, so much that might very well be lost that did not have to be lost then you'll be able to grasp that this post here is not in fact "Hostile" but just real and factual truth those in charge of this contest need to hear and consider.

Perhaps changing the deadline has benefit where the making the contest the most "Respected" that it can be....where regards molding as much of a Head to Head Handicapping Contest is concerned. That might be a valid argument. I'd have to hear it to know.

This, along with that, is a point of view that needs to be considered:

I personally don't care when you set the deadline, The reality is that as late a deadline as possible = maximum goodness for entry numbers, Prize Pool and all the wonderful glorious riches that would follow that.

You have reduced your Prize Pool by at least $3300 by setting this new deadline and IMO at least what you've gained wasn't worth completely tossing aside making this contest as big as can possibly be, as renowned and talked about as can possibly be, as promising per future growth that could possibly have been and what did you gain by squishing all that?

You appeased a few crybabies that are afraid they can't cap better than some dumbass who might use a Top Contender from the LVH's picks.

Or better stated: "you preserved the Integrity of the contest made more certain its Head to Head 'capping and based on individual 'capping skills of guys" but lets look at what you gave away for that.....the price incurred:

First of all: To the copying of picks what CH Ballers accomplished LY was an absolute aberration, Haley's Fucking Comet.

Secondly...welll fuck it, theres no secondly.

There doesn't need to be a "2ndly"

I personally will still join. The advantage you had was an extended time frame to enter picks.

To grow the contest as much as possible and to see the biggeszt prize pool possible which would then lead to so much great stuff...
Massively More Website Hits just being one of those which would then lead to increased $$$ from Sponsors which would then lead to a better an environment here and ya'll having more money to enjoy your lives with.

You guys just gave that all away.

For literally nothing.

Its like The Phoenix Suns trade recently made where they traded that Morris Brother to the Pistons for a 2nd round 2022 Draft Pick, a Costco Size Can of Chili No Beans and a used Microwave but worse.

Again...I swear this isn't "Hostile" though it sounds that way. I just wanted to see the prize pool be as large as possible so the contest would be as exciting as it could be and I wanted to see Traffic to the site be as high as possible cuz that would benefit all of us here then you guys went and completely blew all that away with this stupid change. You need to "hear" this truth and grasp it. Even if it pisses you off to hear it.

So Let It Rip. If anyone cares enough to present their Point Of View. Mine is that you foolishly stifled this contest. maybe reducing this year;s Prize Pool by as much as $8250.

Sounds ridiculous I know but thats only another 55 entries.

SuperContest is fixin to BLOW UP like Poker did.

Which of these 2 sounds like a better more "enlightened" place to wind up at this moment? and going forward.....?

a.) Man we set it up where we're gonna have max entries possible, as HUGE a Prize Pool as possible cuz the deadline is set as late as can be so as many people can get picks in as possible and there ain't that Mid Saturday ridiculousness we considered as a deadline

b.) Excellent. We have sculpted, via the new harsh deadline, a contest that represents the truest Head-To-Head capping contest based on guy's 'capping skills which will get this contest respected MUCH more than the Prize Pool being $5000 or whatever more dollars bigger than it would have been and this TOTALLY...this change to make it as real a HANDICAPPING SKILL contest as possible was a better strategy to get as many to join as possible and grow the Pool than to have another few $1000s of bucks in Prize money

or

c.) Maybe we DO need to have a Dialogue within The Community about this, see what the people on the whole would most prefer. The Dude is right....Biggest Prize Pool should be the goal cuz theres no way to debate the bigger the Prize Pool the better for everyone and chiefly US...those who best benefit from financially from this website.....maybe we should toss it out for Intelligent Discussion....have a fuckin poll or whatever.

Thanks Ken
2r41p39.jpg

Tokens
Ba‘al Zəvûv;11180398 said:
I'm curious if we can have a mature and reasoned conversation between intelligent adults who all share the same goal. To have this contest be as large as possible. And To have it be Respected as well.....

If you are able to reason and you can understand that typed words cannot convey emotion so what looks to be Hostile might not in fact be Hostile but might be Truth that needs to be bluntly stated because so much is being risked, so much that might very well be lost that did not have to be lost then you'll be able to grasp that this post here is not in fact "Hostile" but just real and factual truth those in charge of this contest need to hear and consider.

Perhaps changing the deadline has benefit where the making the contest the most "Respected" that it can be....where regards molding as much of a Head to Head Handicapping Contest is concerned. That might be a valid argument. I'd have to hear it to know.

This, along with that, is a point of view that needs to be considered:

I personally don't care when you set the deadline, The reality is that as late a deadline as possible = maximum goodness for entry numbers, Prize Pool and all the wonderful glorious riches that would follow that.

You have reduced your Prize Pool by at least $3300 by setting this new deadline and IMO at least what you've gained wasn't worth completely tossing aside making this contest as big as can possibly be, as renowned and talked about as can possibly be, as promising per future growth that could possibly have been and what did you gain by squishing all that?

You appeased a few crybabies that are afraid they can't cap better than some dumbass who might use a Top Contender from the LVH's picks.

Or better stated: "you preserved the Integrity of the contest made more certain its Head to Head 'capping and based on individual 'capping skills of guys" but lets look at what you gave away for that.....the price incurred:

First of all: To the copying of picks what CH Ballers accomplished LY was an absolute aberration, Haley's Fucking Comet.

Secondly...welll fuck it, theres no secondly.

There doesn't need to be a "2ndly"

I personally will still join. The advantage you had was an extended time frame to enter picks.

To grow the contest as much as possible and to see the biggeszt prize pool possible which would then lead to so much great stuff...
Massively More Website Hits just being one of those which would then lead to increased $$$ from Sponsors which would then lead to a better an environment here and ya'll having more money to enjoy your lives with.

You guys just gave that all away.

For literally nothing.

Its like The Phoenix Suns trade recently made where they traded that Morris Brother to the Pistons for a 2nd round 2022 Draft Pick, a Costco Size Can of Chili No Beans and a used Microwave but worse.

Again...I swear this isn't "Hostile" though it sounds that way. I just wanted to see the prize pool be as large as possible so the contest would be as exciting as it could be and I wanted to see Traffic to the site be as high as possible cuz that would benefit all of us here then you guys went and completely blew all that away with this stupid change. You need to "hear" this truth and grasp it. Even if it pisses you off to hear it.

So Let It Rip. If anyone cares enough to present their Point Of View. Mine is that you foolishly stifled this contest. maybe reducing this year;s Prize Pool by as much as $8250.

Sounds ridiculous I know but thats only another 55 entries.

SuperContest is fixin to BLOW UP like Poker did.

Which of these 2 sounds like a better more "enlightened" place to wind up at this moment? and going forward.....?

a.) Man we set it up where we're gonna have max entries possible, as HUGE a Prize Pool as possible cuz the deadline is set as late as can be so as many people can get picks in as possible and there ain't that Mid Saturday ridiculousness we considered as a deadline

b.) Excellent. We have sculpted, via the new harsh deadline, a contest that represents the truest Head-To-Head capping contest based on guy's 'capping skills which will get this contest respected MUCH more than the Prize Pool being $5000 or whatever more dollars bigger than it would have been and this TOTALLY...this change to make it as real a HANDICAPPING SKILL contest as possible was a better strategy to get as many to join as possible and grow the Pool than to have another few $1000s of bucks in Prize money

or

c.) Maybe we DO need to have a Dialogue within The Community about this, see what the people on the whole would most prefer. The Dude is right....Biggest Prize Pool should be the goal cuz theres no way to debate the bigger the Prize Pool the better for everyone and chiefly US...those who best benefit from financially from this website.....maybe we should toss it out for Intelligent Discussion....have a fuckin poll or whatever.

Thanks Ken
2r41p39.jpg

You have every right to voice your Opinion. Doesn't mean you are Right.

Yes there is a chance we don't grow or match last years Total.... But we are a little less than a Month out, and right around where we were last year.
For the past couple of years we always got last minute entries to make it to around 100. there are still a ton of posters who hide during the summer months, and start popping back up as we get closer to Football season.

As far as the Time change... I agree that what happened last year with someone copying CH Ballers picks from the LVH shouldn't be a problem. But it was.
So to be fair to Everyone, we cut back the time. Do I think that's why we are looking at maybe less entries ?? NO ... I 100% believe that is not the reason.

But either way... it is still 1 hour more time than the LVH ... and like some have said... if the LVH stays with the times... the LVH picks will still be out before our Deadline.

Anyway, the way i see it... It's Still a CASH Contest.... with nobody jumping through Hoops to get their money or worry about a Rollover. So it's still a Great Contest.

Tokens
there's still plenty of time for ppl to sign up between now and the first game

as far as the size of the contest, if you want a bigger prize pool, pony up for the real thing.

Banned
Tokens
You have every right to voice your Opinion. Doesn't mean you are Right.

Absolutely, I fully acknowledge that I may not be right.

And Totally I agree that it is still, whatever the Deadline thats established is "a Great Contest"

Let there be no doubt about that. And This Year's Contest will be SUPERB!!!

I ain't got Beef with the Deadline at all. Some I know and told about it do cuz of their LIVES and schedules so I just felt that, in the best interest of getting the most Traffic to the Site as possible I should open this Pandora's Box.

Disappointing some guy just immediately tells me to get fucked, "are you entering"? or not.

When all I am trying to do is have a rational Discussion about what setup would get the Most Traffic to here, when all I am trying to do is make all our Forum Lives more better.

To them who wanna Rag on me I'd say "Learn The English Language and how to properly converse so as to accomplish a positive outcome rather than just defaulting to being a Dick".

Having a Prize Poll that is even just $3300 larger though feels to be like it would be correct....or "right".

Indeed that is just my opinion.

I may not TRULY know the question though.

If the Question is, in fact, "How do we make the most PURE Handicapping Contest possible" then absolutely limiting the deadline as you have is the right answer and I am NOT "right"

"Right" though...please know...is just me trying to see MAX TRAFFIC to the damn website.

So we are completely on the same Team here, fighting the same battle.....against the exact same enemy.

Which includes other sites that are not gonna be as limited on Deadline and get entrants that would have otherwise been here.

Rx is friggin Immortal. Some know. It was around from pretty much the beginning.

This too needs to be considered because this place was The Original.

Ken (....."we.....") "invented this stuff". To address those in charge now as if Ken was able to address you himself. Not "we", like, including me but "we" meaning you guys. And Him.

When the Question is what do we want to do to generate the most enthusiasm for the Contest?, get the most entrants and thus the largest Prize Pool and make this the Happiest Place On Earth where regards this contest and Site Owners/Other interested parties...

Traffic to the website seems to me to be the answer.

For not just this contest but in general. overall.

I am merely suggesting that robbing hours form the Deadline limits some guys from entering thus makes you get less Traffic than you would have with a better more vast Deadline. Thats All. I am not Evil. Not trying to make guys have to battle against copied General Tso Chicken picks or David Frohardt Picks or CHB....

LVH Website crashed several times last year anyways from the traffic and on one of those occasions picks couldn't be seen by many cuz it only got partially restored after your previous Deadline (last year's deadline) had passed.

What do you imagine a CopyCat would have happen if he could not see those precious LVH Picks, had to get his entry in without that Help?

He Crashes and Burns. is someone really gonna tail a Team that hit 67% LY right out the gate this season? Prolly.

How do you think that they will do? Do you expect CHB will keep up that 67% or w/e %.

I just think too much has been made of the Copying and Prize Pool will be less as result of the harsher deadline.

What sort of Guys copy? Lame-Ohs. I'm sayin' Last Year was an aberration....CHB kept up that WIN%

Every other time in History dudes fell off so its my opinion ya'll Dampened the potential of this Contest in response to a thing that will not repeat itself.

Just my opinion.

Just me alone. and I am just one guy, I hyped the Contest to a few I know, some will enter but 2 can't cuz one drives a cab 12 hours a Day/Night M-F and has a family, young kids no way his Ole Lady is gonna let him spend saturday DAY, morning 'capping and he;s too tired for that anyways cuz he works till 4 AM Saturday Morning Driving the cab. His Window to 'cap was when he could during the week (but he always exhausted cuz of the 12 hour shift...which don't even include having to clean the cab) and Saturday after they get back from taking the kids to a Mud Fight or whatever.

He can't enter now. he was gonna when the deadline was what I told him it was.

A 2nd guy I told he 'caps Saturday as well cuz thats when he feels most comfortable that he has the "most information" to use.

By no means was the above post mean to imply that I am "right" about anything.

It was to provoke Discussion about what would be best for Traffic to the Forum cuz the better that gets the better Life here is for all of us. Bottom Line.

Massive Traffic = HUGE FreeRolls whihc guys LOVE which = more traffic.

Thats all I'm sayin.

I do appreciate your very measured and Intelligent response BetAll.

Again....we are on the same side here I don't personally give a shit about the deadline beyond preferring it to be as late as possible for Late News, Injuries, guys getting suspended for jackin Geno in da Jaw whatever.

To me the "right" answer is the one ya'll arrive at. I just felt it'd be good to hear what the Group thought. As a Whole and I wanted to say I think reducing the Deadline will lead to Less Traffic. Thats All. :toast:

Banned
Tokens
^^^^^

Lmao! I need adderall to read all that.......

Dude Its Me.

Do you remember our conversations about things...I can't recall what but they were....oh yeah! We talked about Billy & The Computer Group.

Do you remember?

That was me.

And no other Forum Member has applauded your Triumph in the NCAAF Contest as much as me.

Thats what started our exchange, in fact cuz i said

"Thank You for Honoring Them by doing so well while using their name. You should know this is appreciated by some who were there and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!. Thanks".

I know you remember now TCG.

Yeah....I make Long Posts but I challenge you to locate anything amongst them that is Frivolous, un-neccesasary, too much information and/or not necessary to have been typed.

This is an important subject TCG.

Cuz it should be ALL of our Goal to see the most Traffic to this Website as can be and...

I know you would agree...

the biggest amount of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ possible given to the Lucky Ass Bastid who manages to win the NFL Contest

...or the NCAAF Contest.

You Lucky Ass Bastid. :):)

I'm unable to be on the Forum as much as I'd like TCG. I get a break on occasion when it gets to a certain degrees Fahrenheit cuz The Masta discovered he loses too many Slaves when its over a certain temperature but most normally I'm hauling huge rocks up the side of a pointless fucking Pyramid for some asshhole I don't even know for like zero money so give me a break. :toast: I gotta fit the words I'd have used in them posts I'd have made if I could be here them other times in these posts I can make when I can be here TCG.

Now you REALLY better Repeat in that College Contest TCG or Imma rag on your ass like you have on me here you mean sumbitch :toast:

Tokens
Ba‘al Zəvûv;11180571 said:
Absolutely, I fully acknowledge that I may not be right.

And Totally I agree that it is still, whatever the Deadline thats established is "a Great Contest"

Let there be no doubt about that. And This Year's Contest will be SUPERB!!!

I ain't got Beef with the Deadline at all. Some I know and told about it do cuz of their LIVES and schedules so I just felt that, in the best interest of getting the most Traffic to the Site as possible I should open this Pandora's Box.

Disappointing some guy just immediately tells me to get fucked, "are you entering"? or not.

When all I am trying to do is have a rational Discussion about what setup would get the Most Traffic to here, when all I am trying to do is make all our Forum Lives more better.

To them who wanna Rag on me I'd say "Learn The English Language and how to properly converse so as to accomplish a positive outcome rather than just defaulting to being a Dick".

Having a Prize Poll that is even just $3300 larger though feels to be like it would be correct....or "right".

Indeed that is just my opinion.

I may not TRULY know the question though.

If the Question is, in fact, "How do we make the most PURE Handicapping Contest possible" then absolutely limiting the deadline as you have is the right answer and I am NOT "right"

"Right" though...please know...is just me trying to see MAX TRAFFIC to the damn website.

So we are completely on the same Team here, fighting the same battle.....against the exact same enemy.

Which includes other sites that are not gonna be as limited on Deadline and get entrants that would have otherwise been here.

Rx is friggin Immortal. Some know. It was around from pretty much the beginning.

This too needs to be considered because this place was The Original.

Ken (....."we.....") "invented this stuff". To address those in charge now as if Ken was able to address you himself. Not "we", like, including me but "we" meaning you guys. And Him.

When the Question is what do we want to do to generate the most enthusiasm for the Contest?, get the most entrants and thus the largest Prize Pool and make this the Happiest Place On Earth where regards this contest and Site Owners/Other interested parties...

Traffic to the website seems to me to be the answer.

For not just this contest but in general. overall.

I am merely suggesting that robbing hours form the Deadline limits some guys from entering thus makes you get less Traffic than you would have with a better more vast Deadline. Thats All. I am not Evil. Not trying to make guys have to battle against copied General Tso Chicken picks or David Frohardt Picks or CHB....

LVH Website crashed several times last year anyways from the traffic and on one of those occasions picks couldn't be seen by many cuz it only got partially restored after your previous Deadline (last year's deadline) had passed.

What do you imagine a CopyCat would have happen if he could not see those precious LVH Picks, had to get his entry in without that Help?

He Crashes and Burns. is someone really gonna tail a Team that hit 67% LY right out the gate this season? Prolly.

How do you think that they will do? Do you expect CHB will keep up that 67% or w/e %.

I just think too much has been made of the Copying and Prize Pool will be less as result of the harsher deadline.

What sort of Guys copy? Lame-Ohs. I'm sayin' Last Year was an aberration....CHB kept up that WIN%

Every other time in History dudes fell off so its my opinion ya'll Dampened the potential of this Contest in response to a thing that will not repeat itself.

Just my opinion.

Just me alone. and I am just one guy, I hyped the Contest to a few I know, some will enter but 2 can't cuz one drives a cab 12 hours a Day/Night M-F and has a family, young kids no way his Ole Lady is gonna let him spend saturday DAY, morning 'capping and he;s too tired for that anyways cuz he works till 4 AM Saturday Morning Driving the cab. His Window to 'cap was when he could during the week (but he always exhausted cuz of the 12 hour shift...which don't even include having to clean the cab) and Saturday after they get back from taking the kids to a Mud Fight or whatever.

He can't enter now. he was gonna when the deadline was what I told him it was.

A 2nd guy I told he 'caps Saturday as well cuz thats when he feels most comfortable that he has the "most information" to use.

By no means was the above post mean to imply that I am "right" about anything.

It was to provoke Discussion about what would be best for Traffic to the Forum cuz the better that gets the better Life here is for all of us. Bottom Line.

Massive Traffic = HUGE FreeRolls whihc guys LOVE which = more traffic.

Thats all I'm sayin.

I do appreciate your very measured and Intelligent response BetAll.

Again....we are on the same side here I don't personally give a shit about the deadline beyond preferring it to be as late as possible for Late News, Injuries, guys getting suspended for jackin Geno in da Jaw whatever.

To me the "right" answer is the one ya'll arrive at. I just felt it'd be good to hear what the Group thought. As a Whole and I wanted to say I think reducing the Deadline will lead to Less Traffic. Thats All. :toast:

Well not sure I can address all of this right now. But i'll try to put it in a 'Nut Shell ' for You and anyone else.

We all know this isn't the "Real" LVH Supercontest ... but some will have to see it my way, being that I have been in many Las Vegas Contests, including the LVH over the past 6+ Years
When I enter a Contest there are Deadlines, of course since I am on the East Coast I use a Proxy.
In most cases I have a shorter Deadline because, understandable that the Proxy has maybe 50-100+ entries to place picks for. So it would make his job easier if I can get my picks in ... let's say the Night before. Sure back a couple of years ago I was able to wait until Saturday morning because I was in the Top 10... so they gave me some extra time.

The Point here is ( and I'm not saying Everyone should ) But I start capping NFL right after the Last Sunday night game for the Following week. As I break the games down, each day I might be looking at something else. For Contests ONLY, my plays are usually Set by Friday Night.
I Agree that the longer time you have, probably.... you will have better insight and better Picks. Thus the reason I do Much Much better come Sunday Morning.
There is absolutely No guarantee that the Plays I make for the Contests will be the same that I play on Sunday. Unless there's a Game I Love and I already have wagered during the week.

in essence this is about a Contest, a Contest that we mirror as much as possible to give the posters a chance to 'Almost' feel they they are in a "Supercontest" that has Rules, Deadlines and Real Cash Prizes.

If your friends need a few more hours to cap their plays for a Contest, The Westgate would say, sorry we have a Deadline. I would have to say the same.
It's harder to put up $1500 for a Contest with a Deadline, but for $150 .... I think Everyone can get their plays in on time.
Which we get every Year.... People missing the deadline ( Including Myself ) + I work here on Saturday's and still missed it. ( But Not the LVH ) Because it is Set in my Mind... Plus the Proxy, to get My picks in by the Deadline.

and i / we appreciate the thoughts and help to Drive traffic to the RX... we can always use more. But we still get over 10,000 visitors on Sunday
Maybe we need to get this Info out to some outlets like ESPN or one of the lower tier Sports Media places.
Because truth be told... There are still so many people that don't even know about the Westgate Supercontest... Gamblers Included. It's a shame... Really.

Banned
Tokens
I'm actually on the side of those who would say:

"Make it be a True Handicapping Contest." i.e. set it up where the Picks submitted are from Guys' (and Girls', gee whiz I can wish anyway) own 'capping ability and not just copypasta from Fezzik or.....Marc Lawrence, Nellys, Doc and his legendary Gold Sheet....

I don't give a shit where people get their picks from and no one else should either. Its like guys think CH Ballers is gonna continue to hit at that 67% or whatever Final Tally Percent of Win they logged, one does not have to have the amazing math mind of a David Frohardt-Lane (DFL) to know this does not happen.

<iframe style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" allowfullscreen="" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Email us at therealchballers@gmail for information on how to purchase our picks for the upcoming NFL season.
— CH Ballers (@CH_Ballers) August 12, 2015
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You can BUY their picks now Guys!!!

Whats been our experience with Dude's Win % after they go tout?

How'd Fezzik do with that?

My Whole Deal is and why I am so passionate about this is that this place is The Original. 98.7% of people who come here don't realize that this is where it all started, Internet Sports Forums. Bookie's Hell, Bettorsworld is the ONLY website that can make any thing near a "valid" claim of existing prior to The Prescription....RX.

Ken would Smack me through a Wall for even saying their name then immediately after that he'd smack ya'll through the hole I'd made in that wall for taking a decision that has cost TRAFFIC.

10,000 on a Sunday is gonna grow. That ain't shit compared to what will be. Economy is better than its been, LVH Contest is fixin' to explode like WSOP did. Prolly this year if not certainly next. ESPN talking it Hard last year is gonna have all those trying to be ESPN on the Bandwagon and we are gonna see 2000 entrants, $1,000,000 First Place Prize if not 2015 then 2016 and thereafter.

The opinion that reducing the Deadline will see the Contest here get less big than it would have and thus cost Traffic is not Mine Alone BetAll. Were it put to a Vote you'd see a Landslide in favor of having kept that previous Deadline or even making it Later than that.

You know this. I'm not even in the Eastern Time Zone. Like you we "cap" even as the Sunday games are happening...for next weekend.

I only propose these 2 things BetAll:

1.) Masters of The Good Ship RX do all thats possible each moment to make RX get as much Traffic as possible as doing this will enrich us all cuz a rising tide lifts all boats

and 2). Restore the Deadline to what it was cuz thats gonna ensure we see the Maximum Number of Entrants possible and Restoring The Deadline will totally ELIMINATE the possibility that we done shot ourselves in the foot with our own gun here with all this in regards to the above. Traffic.

Why do I care?

Cuz this is the spot where Internet Sports Forums was BORN betAll.

Its like Hallowed Freekin' Ground, there will probably be a Statue here someday BetAll and this unneccesary Limitation, giving entrants less time to get their picks in, it accomplishes absolutely nothing even close to worth hobbling the success of this Great Contest from this even Greater Internet Sports Forum.

Anyone with the sense that God gave to a Grape BetAll would know, can see that RX is the Best Internet Sports Forum and not just cuz it was the very first one that started the whole Online Sports Forum Phenomenon (which is important of course, and nice...for Historical stuff) but because of the guys RX is Blessed with having Post here....the Knowledge thats here and has been here BetAll so because of them things BetAll RX being the First and the Best we should have the very best Football Contest possible and the limit on Deadline tqkes us the opposite direction from having the Very best Football Contest Possible so please put the deadline back to what it was.
<iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Banned
Tokens
Or better yet make the Deadline Sunday 4 Hours before kickoff BetAll.

Whatever time that is. EastCoast central mountain pacific...all that.

4 Hours prior to Thursday or Saturday Games for folks who want to include those BetAll.

And people wonder why I can't keep track of Time lol.

Theres, like, 4 different Time Zones for chrissakes :):)

Put It Back BetAll. Or Make It LONGER. In your Heart Your Mind you know its the best thing to do for The Contest and The Health & Wealth of RX BetAll.

Handicapper
Tokens
I was in both one year and never looked at a deadline on picks as a factor on my picks? With around 30 days till kickoff not counting Pitt/Pats game (does it count) a vote from the players could be done. If a sponsor is paying out a portion then by joining you are agreeing to their terms. I have an idea on another way of getting more visitors on Gamedays;

Have a LVH Contest for non-players of LVH Cash contest? The winner of this receiving a FREE entry into 2016 LVH Cash contest. I'll grade with posts after 12:55 Sunday not graded! No minimum of posts you're just required to post your plays b4 Kickoff and not complain or use any game not on Sunday.

Banned
Tokens
I was in both one year and never looked at a deadline on picks as a factor on my picks? With around 30 days till kickoff not counting Pitt/Pats game (does it count) a vote from the players could be done. If a sponsor is paying out a portion then by joining you are agreeing to their terms. I have an idea on another way of getting more visitors on Gamedays;

Have a LVH Contest for non-players of LVH Cash contest? The winner of this receiving a FREE entry into 2016 LVH Cash contest. I'll grade with posts after 12:55 Sunday not graded! No minimum of posts you're just required to post your plays b4 Kickoff and not complain or use any game not on Sunday.

This is what I'd most like to see from this, Dialogue on what can be done to make this Contest the biggest possible so payout can be as Huge as can be so Thank You for your post.

Whatever happens in regards to a Deadline as I've said I don't care for me personally as much as I care for whats best for RX + getting The Payout as Big as can be. A couple guys I know can't play cuz them few extra hours they needed but, as BetAll said:

Contests have Deadlines. Guys deal with or they can't. Simple as that. I merely propose a Longer Time to get picks in would equal more entrants and a Larger Prize Pool and more visitors to the website. I can't think of anything a guy could say to dispute that so...it appears to be true. That feels like Reality.

We ALL want the Prize Pool to be as massive as possible, that goes without sayin.

Funny that BetAll and I share the same "phenomenon" in that my Sunday Morning Picks are infinitely "sharper" than what I have Saturday...for some reason lol.

So..."yes" I could benefit maybe from longer time to get picks in. But that ain't why I say all this.

The ONLY argument against Longer Deadline is the Making it as Pure a Handicapping Contest as possible + Mirroring LVH as closely as can be arguments.

The Important question at hand is if those 2 things are worth having the Prize Pool be less than it would have been with Longer Deadline and if those 2 things are worth giving up Traffic to the website for.

This is not a Complex Issue. You either favor as Large a Prize Pool as can be & a less limited Deadline or you favor a more "Pure Handicapping Contest" and a more Limited Deadline so guy's can't copy General Tso's Chicken's LVH Picks.

Tokens
I agree with Ba'al, I'm more interested in getting the most entries for the biggest prize pool possible. Who cares if people copy other picks or whatever, doesnt mean they'll win. Usually that's sure disaster and should be encouraged. Anything to get the most entries.

Tokens
How about this, the first 12 weeks of contest have a 7pm eastern deadline. The final 5 weeks have a 3pm eastern deadline. This should maximize entries and prevent copying picks from top LVH players the closing weeks at crunch time.

Banned
Tokens
I agree with Ba'al, I'm more interested in getting the most entries for the biggest prize pool possible. Who cares if people copy other picks or whatever, doesnt mean they'll win. Usually that's sure disaster and should be encouraged. Anything to get the most entries.

Right?

and anyways guys can BUY CH Baller's Picks now so they can have them DAYS before this new deadline so...

so much for thwarting The Copycats. Guys can have CH Ballers Picks now with time to toss them in the air like a beachball, use the 2 they are least confident in as Mitts to grip the Barbecue Grill with, when Rita drunkenly knocks it over spilling Hamburger everywhere and completely destroying the Party.

Again.

So we sacrificed MAX ENTRIES, settled for a Prize Pool $8250 Lower than what it would have been and gave up a shit ton of Website Traffic so that 5 or 6 copycat morons who would have failed anyways cuz what CH Ballers did last year win % wise was a total aberration and it turns out guys can get CH Baller's picks well before this reduced deadline anyway.

fuck.

Banned
Tokens
How about this, the first 12 weeks of contest have a 7pm eastern deadline. The final 5 weeks have a 3pm eastern deadline. This should maximize entries and prevent copying picks from top LVH players the closing weeks at crunch time.

Ideas...DIALOG. Its all I ask for. I've said a "Pure Handicapping Contest" argument all ALONG wasn't one I immediately consider invalid but the route I'd personally prefer.

That must be my Heart though, wanting that. Cuz my Brain is insisting we take the path thats gonna see the most possible visitors come to RX and see the biggest damn possible ending number as PRIZE POOL for this contest.

$8250 added is prolly overstating cus thats 55 extra entrants but hell even if we got just 14 more that would add $2100 to the Winners' Payout.

Handicapper
Tokens
and it might get noticed by........ NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. :103631605

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriPauley
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com