Steve Bannon OUT

Search

Tokens
GettyImages-632914834-2_xedout.jpg

Man it's chaotic in the white house - out on main street though it's smooth sailing - record unemployment - wages increasing - 401k's ballooning - Korean midget in hiding - ISIS resorting to driving cars into people on the other side of the world - no more muslims allowed - the leader of ISIS dead - ISIS living in caves - it's fucking great to be American again - liberal media in a deep panic while ALL of us eat steak and lobster and take vacations

What chaos?

The Cabinet

Vice President Michael R. Pence
Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson
Secretary of the Treasury Steven T. Mnuchin
Secretary of Defense James Mattis
Attorney General Jeff Sessions
Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke
Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue
Secretary of Commerce Wilbur L. Ross, Jr.
Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta
Secretary of Health and Human Services Thomas Price
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Benjamin S. Carson, Sr.
Secretary of Transportation Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Energy James Richard Perry
Secretary of Education Elisabeth Prince DeVos
Secretary of Veterans Affairs David J. Shulkin
White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly
U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer
Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats
Representative of the United States to the United Nations Nikki R. Haley
Director of the Office of Management and Budget Mick Mulvaney
Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Mike Pompeo
Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency Scott Pruitt
Administrator of the Small Business Administration Linda E. McMahon

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Tokens
Yes, the only thing keeping Trump in the White House is that he inherited a good economy. So all his bullshit doesnt seem that serious to his supporters

If there is a recession before Nov 2020..... look out!!!

He inherited a very very average economy - the stock market literally exploded the following day he was elected and two months before he took office - Wall Street knew all of the bullshit regulations were dragging the economy and Trump said they were going away - and they went away - the only two thing holdings back the economy are taxes and healthcare - Obamacare is just such a huge burden on the people that create the jobs - those two things happen and liberals are looking at 4 years of Pence after Trump - the media is literally creating a fire storm over 200 people in Charlottesville that has zero bearing on normal peoples lives - it effects 25% of the far left - the rest of us know all those involved are assholes and are statistically irrelevant

Tokens
GettyImages-632914834-2_xedout.jpg

What chaos?

The Cabinet

Vice President Michael R. Pence
Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson
Secretary of the Treasury Steven T. Mnuchin
Secretary of Defense James Mattis
Attorney General Jeff Sessions
Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke
Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue
Secretary of Commerce Wilbur L. Ross, Jr.
Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta
Secretary of Health and Human Services Thomas Price
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Benjamin S. Carson, Sr.
Secretary of Transportation Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Energy James Richard Perry
Secretary of Education Elisabeth Prince DeVos
Secretary of Veterans Affairs David J. Shulkin
White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly
U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer
Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats
Representative of the United States to the United Nations Nikki R. Haley
Director of the Office of Management and Budget Mick Mulvaney
Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Mike Pompeo
Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency Scott Pruitt
Administrator of the Small Business Administration Linda E. McMahon

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Well bringing in Moochie for a week, letting Priebus, Spicer and Bannon go appears to be hectic - Pence is really the rock in the WH - he is an utter class act

Handicapper
Tokens
It's all good.....Fire and hire.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
And all the Libtards were telling us he's the President and he's calling all the shots

Good god they're so fucking stupid

What was his position again?

Tokens
What chaos

BALDWIN: Welcome back. You're watching CNN. I'm Brooke Baldwin. Back with our breaking news. Steve Bannon has been fired. It has been a chaotic four weeks, even by these White House standards. So let's just all take a moment just to remind you what has happened, incredibly significant events, one after the other.

So in no particular order, President Trump, in the last four weeks, has -- fires his chief strategist, fires his chief of staff, hires a new one, hires a new communications director, fires him, hires a new one, his fourth in seven months, publicly shames his attorney general multiple times, loses a health care bill, publicly shames the three Republicans who voted against it multiple times, bans transgender individuals from the military without telling the military, ticks off the Boy Scouts, makes up a phone call with said scouts, makes up another phone call with the president of Mexico, thanks Vladimir Putin for expelling Americans, hundreds of them, takes days to sign a bipartisan sanctions bill and then blasts Congress for making him sign it, condemns leaks but then says he likes the leaks because it shows people love him.

(Takes a sip of water; my God, THOSE LEGS!!!) Hold on a second. Sorry. This is long.

Encourages people -- encourages police officers to be rough with suspects during arrests, publicly shames the republican leader he needs to get anything done, multiple times, embraces an unpassable immigration plan that sparks a debate about the Statue of Liberty and the definition of cosmopolitan. He threatens North Korea with nuclear war, tells Guam it will help tourism. Then his own chief strategist calls his bluff and says, no, there's no military option in North Korea, threatens Venezuela with a military option. After a Nazi rally in which someone was murdered, the president blames both sides. After the backlash, cleans it up, denounces those white supremacists, but then hours later erases all of it and makes everything worse by again blaming both sides, saying there were fine people there. No, they weren't. They were Nazis.

Suggests there's no difference between George Washington and Robert E. Lee, publicly shames CEOs who abandon him, then loses two of his entire jobs councils after execs jump ship, considers a pardon for, of all people, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, all the while he's facing these accusations of racism.

By the way, plugs his winery in Virginia when asked if he will, as president, visit Charlottesville. Tells the world to study a lie during a terror attack, and gets condemnations from Democrats, Republicans, former presidents, world leaders, allies, his own staff, and the pope.

And still, still has no regrets.

Someone else condemning the president? The mother of Heather Heyer, the woman killed in Charlottesville.

(Video) SUSAN BRO, MOTHER OF CHARLOTTESVILLE VICTIM HEATHER HEYER: I have not, and now I will not. At first I just missed his calls. The call actually -- the first call, it looked like, actually came during the funeral (what a fucking idiot he is - SL). I didn't even see that message. There were three more frantic messages from press secretaries throughout the day, and I didn't know why. That would have been on Wednesday. And I was home recovering from the exhaustion of the funeral, and so I thought, well, I'll get to them later. And then I had more meetings to establish her foundation.
So I hadn't really watched the news until last night. And I'm not talking to the president now. I'm sorry."

Tokens
And lets not forget about the fake 'bullets in pigs blood' story

Fake President

But you agree that real life for the vast majority of Americans is going very well - I'm not talking about when they turn the TV on - I'm talking about when they walk out their front door - yes or no?

Tokens
Yes.

But it would be whether you, me or Honey booboo would be in charge.

Lets see how things are in the summer of 2020

Handicapper
Tokens
Steve Bannon returns to Breitbart after ouster from White House.

Steve Bannon returned to Breitbart News as executive chairman on Friday following his ouster from the White House, the far-right website announced in a press release. Bannon chaired the outlet's evening editorial meeting, the press release added.
"I feel jacked up," Bannon told the Weekly Standard. "Now I'm free. I've got my hands back on my weapons. Someone said, 'it's Bannon the Barbarian.' I am definitely going to crush the opposition. There's no doubt. I built a f***ing machine at Breitbart. And now I'm about to go back, knowing what I know, and we're about to rev that machine up. And rev it up we will do."
Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow welcomed Bannon back in a statement, saying that Breitbart had "gained an executive chairman with his finger on the pulse of the Trump agenda."
President Trump fired Bannon earlier in the day, multiple White House officials told CNN.
The departure of Bannon, who served as White House chief strategist, immediately prompted interest as to whether he would return to Breitbart, the website that has been unfailingly supportive of Trump since the dawn of his presidency.
The mood inside Breitbart was mixed. One person familiar with the matter told CNN that there was a contingent of Breitbart staffers who desperately wanted Bannon to return. But others had hoped Bannon would not return, a separate person said, citing the brash and bombastic manner in which he worked with employees.
The website's CEO, Larry Solov, welcomed Bannon back with open arms.
"Breitbart's pace of global expansion will only accelerate with Steve back," Solov said in a statement. "The sky's the limit."
Speculation swirled on Friday over whether Bannon's firing from the White House would push Breitbart to gear up for a battle with the Trump White House.
Following news of Bannon's exit, Breitbart started to prepare stories critical of people in the Trump White House, a person at the website said. It's most likely the site will not -- for now at least -- directly attack the president, but will focus on people in Trump's circle who had clashed with Bannon, or who are viewed as Democrats or "globalists."
One Breitbart headline drew a comparison between Trump and Arnold Schwarzenegger, the former California governor, who is not viewed positively among the conservative base.
"With Steve Bannon gone, Donald Trump risks becoming Arnold Schwarzenegger 2.0," the Breitbart headline declared.
A person who recently spoke with Bannon told CNN that Bannon is "not going to go out peacefully."
"It will be Bannon the Barbarian," the person said.

Tokens
But you agree that real life for the vast majority of Americans is going very well - I'm not talking about when they turn the TV on - I'm talking about when they walk out their front door - yes or no?

Yes.......been that way for me, my family and my business colleagues going back to late 2009

Tokens
Yes.......been that way for me, my family and my business colleagues going back to late 2009

Well not the majority of Americans - Japan went through a lost decade and it was a big deal - we basically lost a decade too - Obama inherited a bad situation and prolonged it with the taxes and regulations - - it does not take 10 years to get humming again

Tokens
[h=2]Stock exchange traders cheer as Steve Bannon is fired as hopes rise White House can get tax reform back on track without him[/h]
435E15AA00000578-0-image-a-72_1503095036758.jpg
Traders cheered at the New York Stock Exchange as news broke that Steve Bannon had been fired Friday. But the Dow Jones index failed to gain back losses which have now gone on for three days.

Tokens
Traders cheered at the New York Stock Exchange as news broke that Steve Bannon had been fired Friday.
There was cheering on the floor, CNBC reported, but the delight of traders was not enough to stop a fall in the Dow Jones index over the course of the day.
While the day's losses were small, Friday marked the first time stocks haven't risen the day after a more than 1 percent drop since Donald Trump was elected president on November 8.
'While this mini correction we're seeing may not amount to much, it's probably caused by this escalation in doubt of all of these things that seemed hopeful to investors at the beginning of the Trump administration,' said J. Bryant Evan, investment advisor and portfolio manager at Cozad Asset Management, in Champaign, Illinois.
435C6AB700000578-4803918-image-a-70_1503092928051.jpg

+3

Good news for someone: Stock exchange traders cheered as Bannon's firing was revealed

435DFA8200000578-4803918-image-a-71_1503093213677.jpg

+3

Didn't stop the sell-off: Three straight days of losses on the Dow have been fueled by fears the White House won't get action on the economy

The White House said Trump on Friday fired chief strategist Steve Bannon, known as an economic nationalist and an advocate of 'America First' policies. Critics have accused him of harboring anti-Semitic and white nationalist sentiments.
While stocks turned higher as reports of Bannon's departure began to circulate, they lost those gains heading into the close. All three major indexes posted losses for the week.
The news followed a week heavy with speculation and focus on the White House. On Thursday, there was concern about the possible departure of National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn, while Trump disbanded two business councils on Wednesday.
Trump had alienated some corporate leaders and U.S. allies with his comments since violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, in the aftermath of a white nationalist protest against the removal of a Confederate statue.

The president's campaign promises of tax cuts and higher infrastructure spending had helped the market rally. The S&P 500 still is up 13.4 percent since the election, but is down 2.1 percent in the last two weeks, the most since the two weeks before the election.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 76.22 points, or 0.35 percent, to close at 21,674.51, the S&P 500 had lost 4.46 points, or 0.18 percent, to 2,425.55 and the Nasdaq Composite had dropped 5.39 points, or 0.09 percent, to 6,216.53.
The S&P 500 closed roughly 1 percent below its 50-day moving average, the furthest below that key technical measure since mid-April and the closest to its 200-day moving average since the election.
For the week, the Dow was down 0.8 percent, the S&P 500 was down 0.7 percent and the Nasdaq fell 0.6 percent.
4356D00B00000578-4803918-image-a-57_1503091503796.jpg

+3

Dow movement: Traders on the Stock Exchange heard their colleagues cheer but overall ended the day down

Friday also marked the eighth straight day in which the NYSE and Nasdaq had more stocks making new 52-week lows than highs, matching a similar streak leading up to Trump's election.
About 290 issues marked a 52-week low on Friday, the most since immediately after the election of Trump.
Shares of sporting goods retailers and Deere weighed on the market following disappointing results.
Nike's 4.4-percent slide weighed the most on the S&P and the Dow, following dismal results from sporting goods retailers Foot Locker and Hibbett.
Deere's 5.4-percent fall was the biggest drag on the industrial sector after the farm equipment maker reported a second straight quarter of lower-than-expected sales.
The rally faces further tests in the weeks ahead with the approach of a historically weak month for equities and a host of other issues that could weigh on market, including the Federal Reserve's September meeting, where it could announce plans to unwind its bond portfolio.
Advancing issues outnumbered declining ones on the NYSE by a 1.12-to-1 ratio; on Nasdaq, a 1.04-to-1 ratio favored advancers.
About 6.8 billion shares changed hands on U.S. exchanges. That compares with the 6.4 billion daily average for the past 20 trading days, according to Thomson Reuters data.

Read more:

Tokens
[h=2]Robert Mueller's Russia probe will be over by Christmas predicts White House lawyer dealing with it - otherwise 'I'll be embarrassed'[/h]
435CF0D200000578-0-image-a-24_1503090029081.jpg
The White House lawyer brought in to deal with Robert Mueller´s investigation into Russian 2016 election meddling said he believed it should be completed before the end of the year.

Tokens
[h=1]Robert Mueller's Russia probe will be over by Christmas predicts White House lawyer dealing with it - otherwise 'I'll be embarrassed'[/h]
  • Ty Cobb has been brought in to the White House to deal solely with special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia collusion probe
  • He tells Reuters 'I'd like to see the president out from under this by Thanksgiving, but certainly by year end' - otherwise he'd be 'embarrassed'
  • Ex-Hogan Lovells parrner said he meets with or talks to Trump almost daily and interacts with Mueller's team
The White House lawyer brought in to deal with special counsel Robert Mueller´s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election said he believed the focus of the probe was 'narrow' and the aspects related to President Donald Trump should be completed before the end of the year.
The lawyer, Ty Cobb, who joined the White House staff on July 31, made the comments in interviews with Reuters on Tuesday and Wednesday.
He declined to provide specifics backing his outlook, which contradicts media reports that the scope of Mueller´s probe is expanding and the views of several outside experts that the investigation is likely to continue well into 2018.
'I'd like to see the president out from under this by Thanksgiving, but certainly by year end,' Cobb said, adding that he would be 'embarrassed' otherwise. 'I think the relevant areas of inquiry by the special counsel are narrow.'

Mueller is investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, among other matters. Moscow has denied interfering in the election and the president has denied collusion took place.
Cobb, who resigned from law firm Hogan Lovells to take the White House job, said he meets with or talks to Trump almost daily and interacts with Mueller's team. Cobb said he could not discuss those communications.
As a White House lawyer, Cobb is in a different position than the president's outside counsel John Dowd and Jay Sekulow. Cobb would not be able to assert attorney-client privilege to protect his conversations with Trump from a grand jury subpoena.
Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller, declined to comment on any timeline for the probe or which matters would fall under the special counsel's aegis.

425931E400000578-4697878-image-a-3_1500063890528.jpg

+3

Ty Cobb, a former partner at Hogan Lovells, is the WHite House's chief lawyer dealing with the Mueller probe

Trump has said he believes investigations of his and his family's finances would be beyond the scope of Mueller's probe. Mueller is reportedly already looking at Trump's business dealings going back a decade.
Cobb said he believed Mueller's 16-lawyer team was 'appropriately focused' and understood 'the urgency to the country and to the presidency' of finishing the probe as quickly as possible.
Several legal experts said Cobb's timeline was unrealistic, noting similar probes have dragged on for years.
'I cannot imagine a universe in which the prosecutor's office is giving the president a clean bill of health before Thanksgiving of this year,' said Andrew Wright, an associate White House counsel under President Barack Obama. 'It's a very complicated investigation.'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earthstona
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com