Starting pitcher rankings for April 21

Search

Tokens
Big Z, not others, moving to bullpen: Chicago Sun-Times writer Gordon Wittenmyer has tweeted that Cubs manager Lou Piniella has announced Carlos Zambrano will be moved to the bullpen now that Ted Lilly (shoulder) is coming off the DL to start Saturday. Carlos Silva and Tom Gorzelanny apparently will keep their rotation spots right now.
(Updated 04/21/2010).

Silva remains a risky option in mixed leagues at this point. How in the world can you trust this guy after the years of hittability he has shown? Gorzelanny is a sleeper for deeper formats, because at least he can knock out batters at a decent clip.

Mets waste fine outing from Perez: The Mets wasted a strong outing from SP Oliver Perez on Friday. The Mets led 1-0 on the strength of an unearned run and stingy work from Perez before Felipe Lopez hit his fifth career grand slam off 32-year-old rookie Raul Valdes in the seventh inning. Perez left with one out in the seventh before Valdes blew the lead. Perez allowed one run and four hits in 6 1/3 innings. He walked three and struck out four in the no-decision.
(Updated 04/17/2010).

While Perez showed marked improvement in his second start, he still walked three batters and has issued seven free passes in 12 innings. Perez might never get past his wildness and that is what is holding him back in Fantasy. Perez has nasty stuff, but until he controls his pitches on a regular basis, he will remain a low-end Fantasy option, primarily used in NL-only leagues. His next scheduled start is for Wednesday against the Cubs. Perez is 1-3 with a 5.53 ERA in eight career starts against Chicago.

Tokens
Halladay mowing down NL hitters: Roy Halladay pitched eight strong innings in a soggy home debut, Chase Utley hit his fifth homer in four games and the Philadelphia Phillies held on for an 8-6 victory over the Florida Marlins on Friday night. Pitching in a steady rain, Halladay (3-0) shrugged off the conditions and allowed two runs and eight hits. He threw 100 pitches, struck out four and didn't walk a batter. Halladay also ended Jorge Cantu's major league-record streak of 10 games with at least one hit and one RBI. If it weren't for the rain, Phillies manager Charlie Manuel said he would've sent Halladay out for the ninth. "He does a tremendous job and he has a knack for closing out innings with a short amount of pitches," Manuel said. Halladay, who has 50 career complete games, didn't protest much when Manuel pulled him. "I go out until they tell me I'm done," he said. "You can't finish them all."
(Updated 04/16/2010).

Three starts. Three wins. Talk about maximum results. Halladay has gone at least seven innings in each outing and continues to mow down hitters. He hasn't missed a beat since changing leagues and continues to be a dominant Fantasy ace. Halladay is scheduled to take the hill on Thursday at Atlanta, but might be moved up a day, if Philadelphia skips its fifth starter with an off day Monday. Halladay is 1-0 with a 0.84 ERA in two outings (one start) in his career against Atlanta.

Hudson walks away with win: Braves SP Tim Hudson held the Padres scoreless on three hits through five innings before the Padres broke through in the sixth on Thursday. Hudson was chased by Everth Cabrera's single in the sixth. He allowed two runs on six hits, walked five and had no strikeouts. He also allowed a leadoff home run to Will Venable while picking up his first win. "I got into some trouble and was able to make some pitches whenever I needed to," Hudson said. "You've got to give them credit, too. They laid off some pretty good pitches to work some walks and they got some pitches to hit after working the count a little bit. Dancing in and out of trouble, for the most part I was able to go out there and give us a pretty good chance to win. I came out with the lead and the guys picked me up and put some runs on the board late."
(Updated 04/15/2010).

Hudson has looked very comfortable in his last two outings, giving up just four combined runs and posting a 2.84 ERA. He hasn't recorded many strikeouts, but he is not letting hitters touch him up, giving up only one home run and nine hits in two outings. His next outing comes against the Phillies

Tokens
Kuroda gets hit around, saves runs: Dodgers SP Hiroki Kuroda gave up three runs -- two earned -- and 10 hits in seven innings with seven strikeouts and no walks on Thursday against the Diamondbacks. It was his second straight game of recording seven strikeouts.
(Updated 04/16/2010).

Kuroda has been hit hard in his two games but is not letting runs cross the plate. He is boasting a 1.20 ERA and has not given up the long ball as of yet. His next start is scheduled for Wednesday at Cincinnati where he is 1-0 lifetime with a 2.25 ERA.

Harang gives up eight runs Thurs.: Reds SP Aaron Harang allowed eight runs and 10 hits in four innings pitched on Thursday against the Marlins, soaring his ERA from 4.50 to 7.88 on the season. The only inning Harang did not allow a run was the first when he struck out the first two batters and got Hanley Ramirez to ground out. After that, he allowed eight runs and walked two before being pulled for Micah Owings in the fifth inning, en route to his second loss on the year.
(Updated 04/15/2010).
is
Harang definitely got roughed up on Thursday night and is now winless in three starts. His next start is scheduled for Wednesday against the Dodgers. If he continues this trend of poor starts

Tokens
Carpenter right back on track: Felipe Lopez hit a grand slam in the seventh inning to back Chris Carpenter's sterling outing, and the St. Louis Cardinals rallied against the New York Mets bullpen before holding on for a 4-3 victory on Friday night. Carpenter (2-0) struck out 10 in seven innings and allowed an unearned run on four hits, making a strong rebound from a poor outing Sunday. He walked three as he improved to 2-0.
(Updated 04/16/2010).

Carpenter lasted only five innings on Sunday against the Brewers, as he was tagged for seven runs (five) earned. He had allowed five homers in his first two games before keeping the ball in the park on Friday. He was facing an erratic Mets' lineup, but Carpenter still flashed his Cy Young stuff and showed why he is a Fantasy ace. His next scheduled start is for Wednesday at Arizona. Carpenter was 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA in two starts against Arizona last season.

Jackson has first strong outing: Diamondbacks SP Edwin Jackson wheeled and dealed for six scoreless innings on Friday against the Padres, but his teammates betrayed him by giving away his win. Jackson left with a 3-0 lead after walked four and allowing three hits. He also struck out three. But San Diego rallied for a 6-3 win after Jackson hit the showers.
(Updated 04/17/2010).

Jackson showed great improvement on Friday after yielding seven runs in his first 12 innings with the Diamondbacks, which included a loss to the Padres in his Arizona debut on April 6. But Friday he showed the type of potential he can bring to the Arizona rotation. Jackson has a live arm and can dominant.

Tokens
Johnson Ks 10 in win vs. Reds: Marlins SP Josh Johnson went six strong innings on Thursday night, holding the Reds to one run on five hits while striking out 10 and earning his first win of the season. Johnson fell one strikeout short of tying a career high. The only run Johnson allowed came in the third when Orlando Cabrera doubled home Chris Dickerson.
(Updated 04/15/2010).

This is the Johnson that Fantasy owners are used to seeing with an absolute dominant performance on Thursday. He matched his strikeout totals from his first two games in his start against the Reds. Johnson is a solid start for Fantasy Week 3 (April 19-25), as he takes on the Houston Astros on Wednesday. Johnson was 0-1 with a 8.31 ERA in one start against Houston last season.

Norris gets Astros, self on track: Astros starter Bud Norris struck out a career-high nine batters and held the Cardinals without an earned run for five innings in his second start of the season on Thursday afternoon. He also got his first career RBI to put the Astros ahead for good. "We came out of the gate a little bit slow, that's fine," Norris said. "We're not worried about that, we've had a little bit of pressure on us, but we're over it. We know what we can do."
(Updated 04/15/2010).

Norris has won all three career starts against the Cardinals, the other two coming in the final two months of 2009, and topped his previous best of eight strikeouts. He lasted only 2 2/3 innings in his first start April 9 against the Phillies, allowing three runs on six hits and four walks in an 8-0 loss. He has nice upside as a strikeout pitcher, but there are sure to be more bumps along the road for him as a young pitcher still looking to make his name in the league and playing for what appears to be a weak Astros club. He's worth taking a flier on in keeper formats and NL-only leagues, but is still not a trustworthy play in mixed formats. His next start is slated for April 21 against the Marlins.

Tokens
Late homer ruins solid day for Harrison: Rangers SP Matt Harrison (0-1) looked to be on his way to his first win of the season Thursday against the Indians, but a couple of errors followed by an eighth-inning, three-run Shin-Soo Choo homer made Harrison a loser. Harrison gave up three runs -- one earned -- on five hits over seven innings. He struck out three and walked one.
(Updated 04/15/2010).

Harrison's ERA stands at a superb 1.38 after two starts, but he doesn't have a win to show for his efforts. In Fantasy Week 3 (April 19-25), Harrison is scheduled for one start against the Red Sox in Boston. Harrison is 1-0 with a 6.00 ERA in one career start against the Red Sox (2008).

Beckett solid in rainy conditions: Red Sox SP Josh Beckett braved sketchy weather and the Rays' Wade Davis to turn in a solid performance on Friday. Pitching in 41-degree and overcast conditions, Beckett allowed an unearned run with four hits, one walk and eight strikeouts in seven innings. He took the no-decision before the game was suspended by rain in the ninth.
(Updated 04/17/2010).

Beckett has been solid since getting blasted by the Yankees in the opener. He has allowed three earned runs in his last two starts, spanning 14 innings. He has been really motivated since inking a four-year contract extension. As long as Beckett can stay healthy, the sky is the limit for the Texas native. Continue to start him in all Fantasy formats. His next scheduled start is for Wednesday against the Rangers. Beckett was 0-1 with a 4.50 ERA in one start against Texas last season.

Tokens
Huff dazzles in complete-game victory: Indians SP David Huff (1-1) pitched a complete game Thursday in a 3-2 win over the Rangers. Huff allowed two runs on four hits with four strikeouts and one walk. "I looked up in the middle of the eighth and saw my pitch count was down," he said. "I knew if I kept making the right pitches and kept attacking those guys, I was going to possibly finish the game. I'm going out for every inning until they tell me I'm not."
(Updated 04/15/2010).

Despite taking the loss in his first start of the season, Huff pitched well in that game, so this second straight solid outing should generate some interest in all AL-only leagues as he lowered his ERA to 1.80. In Fantasy Week 3 (April 19-25), Huff will get one start at Minnesota against Francisco Liriano. That's not the most favorable matchup, so you might want to just stash Huff away if you do end up grabbing him off the wire following this gem

Liriano looks great against Red Sox: Francisco Liriano threw seven shutout innings for Minnesota as the Twins took the first series at Target Field with an 8-0 victory over the Boston Red Sox on Thursday. Liriano (1-0) scattered four hits and walked two while striking out eight, after a so-so performance in his first start.
(Updated 04/15/2010).

Liriano looked like the pitcher he was back in 2006 before his elbow injury, at least for an afternoon. His fastball was up near the mid 90s at several points during the afternoon and his slider was working well for him. Early signs are pointing to a bounce-back season for Liriano, who at one point figured to be a perennial Fantasy stud before getting hurt. Consider him a good start in any format for his next matchup against the Indians on April 21st

Tokens
Davis braves cold to stymie BoSox: Rays SP Wade Davis survived 41-degree weather to duel with Red Sox SP Josh Beckett on Friday. Davis gave up one earned run on two hits with four strikeouts and four walks in five innings. He left in a tied game and with a no-decision in a contest that was suspended in the ninth due to rain. Davis lowered his ERA to 4.09, as his only mistake was on a solo homer to Jason Varitek that tied the game in the fifth.
(Updated 04/17/2010).

Davis had a so-so outing in his first start against the Yankees. He had little time to cry over it since another top AL East foe in Boston was waiting. Facing these top teams can only help in Davis' development. He did a nice job pitching in tough elements and we see the potential. Davis is still more of an AL-only Fantasy SP and low-end flier in mixed leagues until he pitches well on a consistent basis. His next scheduled start is for Wednesday at the White Sox.

Buehrle handed first loss of season: White Sox SP Mark Buehrle gave up three earned runs against the Indians on Friday to earn his first loss of the season. He pitched six innings, yielding six hits, including a two-run homer to Luis Valbuena, while walking four and striking out three. "I can't be walking guys," Buehrle said. "Two of the leadoff walks came around to score. I can't be putting guys on base. I get in trouble and they make me pay for it." Buehrle has allowed seven earned runs over his last two starts.
(Updated 04/16/2010).

Buehrle is pitching well this season at 2-1, but what else would you expect from a guy who has won at least 10 games in each of the last nine seasons, only twice posting an ERA higher than 4.00. His next start comes Thursday at Tampa Bay. He's 8-2 with a 3.82 ERA in his career against the Rays.

Tokens
Bonderman gets rocked in second start: Tigers SP Jeremy Bonderman (1-1) flopped in his second start after missing most of the last year and a half because of a blood clot in his pitching shoulder. The resident of Pasco, Wash., allowed 10 runs -- eight earned -- on nine hits and four walks in four-plus innings on Friday against the Mariners. It was the most runs Bonderman had allowed since July 29, 2007, when the Angels scored 11 off him. "Bad night," he said.
(Updated 04/17/2010).

After a solid opening day that saw Bonderman boast a 1.80 ERA, Bonderman's forgettable outing on Friday ballooned his ERA to 9.00. Fantasy owners will have to be patient with Bonderman because he has shown flashes of being a dominant pitcher. His next start is schedule for Wednesday at the Los Angeles Angels. Bonderman possesses an 0-2 record with a 5.54 ERA against the Halos. Fantasy owners should view him as an AL-only option until he can show some consistency.

Weaver baffles Blue Jays: SP Jered Weaver continued his mastery over Toronto with seven strong innings, and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Blue Jays, 7-5, on Friday night. Weaver (2-0) allowed two runs and five hits in seven-plus innings. He walked none and struck out eight. "The story tonight is really the way Jered kept putting up zeros, giving our offense a chance to trickle into a lead and then break it open a little later," Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. "That's what this club is capable of doing with any one of our starters." He improved to 6-1 with a 2.93 ERA in seven career starts against the Blue Jays. "There's a lot of righties in that lineup and I fare pretty good against righties," Weaver said. "The slider was good and I was able to paint that fastball away to righties, too. I was able to mix in the changeup a little bit. The change wasn't as good as I like it to be, it was up a little bit, but I got away with some."
(Updated 04/16/2010).

Weaver's lone loss to Toronto was a 10-4 defeat at Los Angeles on May 30, 2008, when he allowed six runs and 10 hits in four innings. Weaver has gotten off to a hot start in 2010. He is 2-0 with a 2.84 ERA in three starts while striking out 21 batters. He is building off of his strong 2009 campaign and appears to have a ton of momentum going forward. Fantasy owners should continue to view him as a quality SP in all formats. Weaver's next scheduled start comes on Wednesday against the Tigers. He is 2-2 lifetime with a 7.36 ERA against Detroit.

Tokens
Hughes able to battle in debut: Yankees SP Phil Hughes threw five innings, giving up just two runs in a win over the Angels on Thursday. Hughes, who won the No. 5 starter job from Joba Chamberlain this spring, struggled with his command at times, allowing five walks. He was able to get his way out of jams though, recording six strikeouts. "It wasn't really a great outing but to walk off with the lead and to get that kind of reaction it felt good," Hughes said.
(Updated 04/16/2010).

Although Hughes didn't set Yankee Stadium ablaze in his debut, he pitched fairly well and was able to avoid any serious trouble. With a strong Yankee lineup behind him, Hughes could see plenty of run support and should see double-digit victories in his first year as a full-time starter

Sheets gets back on track vs. O's: A's SP Ben Sheets pounded the strike zone like his old aggressive self and finally commanded his fastball, winning for the first time since September 2008 in Oakland's 6-2 victory over the Orioles on Thursday night. Sheets, who missed all of 2009 recovering from elbow surgery, pitched six scoreless innings and struck out four. The 31-year-old right-hander gave up five hits, and walked three to win for the first time since a five-hit shutout of San Diego on Sept. 6, 2008, while with Milwaukee. Oakland gave Sheets a one-year contract in January, 11 months after his elbow surgery.
(Updated 04/16/2010).

Sheets finally had the start that Fantasy owners and Oakland have been waiting for. He was dominant in his six shutout innings on Thursday. He definitely looked like an ace in his third start. If he continues to pitch like this, he could be the sleeper of the year in Fantasy Baseball.

Tokens
Millwood strikes out nine in loss: Orioles SP Kevin Millwood finished Friday night's game with nine strikeouts, but also gave up nine hits in six innings against the A's. Millwood allowed four runs but only three were earned. Rajai Davis scored after he advanced to third on a Matt Wieters throwing error in the third inning. The right-hander has a respectable 2.89 ERA this year, but is winless in three starts this season for the first time since 2005.
(Updated 04/17/2010).

Millwood has pitched pretty well this season but has not gotten any help from his teammates. He has only allowed six earned runs in three starts so far. If the Orioles can't at least score him three runs a game, it's going to be a long season for Millwood. His next start is scheduled for Wednesday against Seattle

King Felix dominates Tigers: Seattle SP Felix Hernandez struck out nine batters as he dominated the Tigers on Friday. Hernandez showed why the Mariners gave him a $78 million dollar contract, allowing just four hits and two runs in 6 2/3 innings in his home debut. He looked sharp, reaching 97 mph with his fastball late in the game, while throwing an 88-89 mph sinker that helped him record the nine strikeouts which were a season high for the M's. "Yep, everything was working today. It was great," King Felix said. Tigers hitters looked overpowered the whole night. "He was GOOD! There's no other way to put it," Adam Everett marveled, after looking overmatched while striking out in his first two at-bats against Hernandez. "Everything he threw was electric."
(Updated 04/17/2010).

Hernandez was finally able to pick up his first win of the season and is now 1-0 on the season with a 3.10 ERA. As long as he gets minor run support, Hernandez is an elite pitcher that can rack up a ton of wins. His next start comes on Wednesday at home against the Orioles. Hernandez owns a 4-3 lifetime record against the O's while posting a 3.90 ERA.

Tokens
<table class="datatable" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td><table class="datatable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><th class="header2">Power Rating Line</th></tr><tr><th align="left">The power rating system is based on recent game results. The section should be used to compare the relative strength of the two teams involved. A power line is calculated using both teams ratings and home field advantage. Where the power line differs significantly from the current line, the team with the edge is indicated.</th></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td><table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="matchupBorder"><table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="matchupHeader" colspan="2"> </td><td class="matchupHeader" colspan="2">Power Line</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupSubHeader">Team</td><td class="matchupSubHeader">Pitcher</td><td class="matchupSubHeader">Estimate</td><td class="matchupSubHeader">Edge</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">ST LOUIS</td><td class="matchupCells Text">CARPENTER</td><td class="matchupCells Text">-194</td><td class="matchupCells Text">
star.gif
</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">ARIZONA</td><td class="matchupCells Text">JACKSON</td><td class="matchupCells Text"> +194</td><td class="matchupCells"> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td><table class="datatable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><th class="header2">
</th></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="matchupHeader" colspan="2">
</td><td class="matchupHeader" colspan="2">Power Line</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupSubHeader">Team</td><td class="matchupSubHeader">Pitcher</td><td class="matchupSubHeader">Estimate</td><td class="matchupSubHeader">Edge</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">NY YANKEES</td><td class="matchupCells Text">HUGHES</td><td class="matchupCells Text"> +132</td><td class="matchupCells"> </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">OAKLAND</td><td class="matchupCells Text">SHEETS</td><td class="matchupCells Text">-132</td><td class="matchupCells Text">
star.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Tokens
Wednesday’s Giants lineup

Posted by Andrew Baggarly on April 21st, 2010 at 12:59 pm | Categorized as Uncategorized
Mark DeRosa back in there after missing most of the road trip with a sore hammy. He’s the new No.2 hitter. Slumping Edgar Renteria gets a day off.
DeRosa at second base, Uribe slides over. DeRosa said a couple days ago that he’d be more comfortable in the infield until his leg feels better. He’s still feeling some soreness on sudden breaks, and you get a lot more of those in the outfield. Hard not to feel naked out there with a bad wheel.
Bowker and Schierholtz both get a chance today, although it’s interesting that Bowker is hitting eighth. Perhaps his more disciplined approach will be a better fit there than Schierholtz, who still is working on his pitch recognition skills.
It is chilly, rainy and breezy today. Could swear we’re in SF. I’ve got the fleece/jacket combo going in the press box.
If the Giants win behind Todd Wellemeyer, they finish a 2-4 trip. Not so wonderful, but that’s better than their 0-6 April jaunt to LA and SD last year.

<table class="yspwhitebg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="yspsctbg"><td colspan="12" class="ysptblhdr" height="18"> San Francisco</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblthbody2" align="right"> <td height="18" width="23%"> </td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">AB</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">R</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">H</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">RBI</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">HR</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">BB</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">K</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">SB</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">LOB</td> <td colspan="2" class="yspdetailttl" width="14%">Season Avg </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> E. Velez cf</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.286</td> <td width="8">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> M. DeRosa 2b</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.216</td> <td width="8">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> P. Sandoval 3b</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.321</td> <td width="8">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> A. Huff 1b</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.288</td> <td width="8">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> B. Molina c</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.351</td> <td width="8">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> J. Uribe ss</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.320</td> <td width="8">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> N. Schierholtz rf</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.350</td> <td width="8">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> J. Bowker lf</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.176</td> <td width="8">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> T. Wellemeyer p</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.000</td> <td width="8">

<table class="yspwhitebg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="yspsctbg"><td colspan="12" class="ysptblhdr" height="18">San Diego</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblthbody2" align="right"> <td height="18" width="23%"> </td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">AB</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">R</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">H</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">RBI</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">HR</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">BB</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">K</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">SB</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">LOB</td> <td colspan="2" class="yspdetailttl" width="14%">Season Avg </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> E. Cabrera ss</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.226</td> <td width="8">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> D. Eckstein 2b</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.261</td> <td width="8">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> A. Gonzalez 1b</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.298</td> <td width="8">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> C. Headley 3b</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.358</td> <td width="8">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> W. Venable rf</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.213</td> <td width="8">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> N. Hundley c</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.267</td> <td width="8">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> O. Salazar lf</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.000</td> <td width="8">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> T. Gwynn cf</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.111</td> <td width="8">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> J. Garland p</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.333</td> <td width="8">

Tokens
913 Florida Marlins -145* <small>vs</small> Houston Astros (J Johnson - R must Start B Norris - R must Start)

Tokens
2 Team Parlay

• 905 Milwaukee Brewers* -131 vs Pittsburgh Pirates
    Y Gallardo - R Listed Z Duke - L Listed
  • 907 Los Angeles Dodgers* -145 vs Cincinnati Reds
    H Kuroda - R Listed A Harang - R Listed
Risking $100.00 To Win $197.95

Tokens
922 Minnesota Twins -1½ +115* <small>vs</small> Cleveland Indians (D Huff - L must Start F Liriano - L must Start)

921 Cleveland Indians/Minnesota Twins Under 8½ +100* (D Huff - L must Start F Liriano - L must Start)

Tokens
903 Colorado Rockies/Washington Nationals Under 9 -125* (J Hammel - R must Start J Lannan - L must Start)

Tokens
3 Team Parlay

• 915 St Louis Cardinals* -138 vs Arizona Diamondbacks
    C Carpenter - R Listed E Jackson - R Listed
  • 925 New York Yankees* -141 vs Oakland Athletics
    P Hughes - R Listed B Sheets - R Listed
  • 930 Seattle Mariners* -195 vs Baltimore Orioles
    K Millwood - R Listed F Hernandez - R Listed
Risking $50.00 To Win $172.97

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
summitfence089
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com