Saturday 9/12/2020 Comps/Bonus Plays,Trends, Betting Info, Etc

Search

Tokens
Louisiana Tech at Baylor 9/12/20 - College Football

The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs visit McLane Stadium in Waco, Texas on Saturday to play the Baylor Bears. Last season, Louisiana Tech was 10-3 overall and 6-2 in the Conference USA. The Bulldogs must replace J’Mar Smith at quarterback and Aaron Allen is expected to step in. Justin Anderson returns at running back after rushing for 1,100 yards and 14 touchdowns in 2019. Although the top wide receiver from last season Malik Stanley is gone, the next five best receivers all return led by Griffin Hebert and Isaiah Graham.

The defense lost eight of its top eleven tacklers from last season but will be led by Ezekiel Barnett who returns at linebacker after making 59 tackles last season. Willie Baker will add size to the linebacker corps. Safety L’Jarius Sneed returns but the other four players who started last season in the secondary must be replaced. The defensive line lost two of its three starters from last season but will be led by Milton Williams.

Baylor was 11-3 overall and 8-1 in the Big 12 during 2019. Gerry Bohanon played well late in the season at quarterback in place of Charlie Brewer and nearly upset Oklahoma to win the Big 12 title. RJ Sneed and Tyquan Thornton are the top returning receivers for the Bears, while John Lovett is the top returning running back. The offensive line returns four starters with Xavier Newman-Johnson at guard the top player.

On defense, the line is young with transfer William Bradley-King expected to anchor the front four. Terrel Bernard will lead the linebackers but expect instant impact from freshman Matt Jones and returning ‘backer Jalen Pitre. The secondary will be led by Raleigh Texada who is a tough cornerback while Christian Morgan, Jairon McVea and JT Woods will all play big roles.

Recent Betting Trends

Louisiana Tech is 6-2 ATS in its last 8
The UNDER has cashed in 4 of the Bulldogs last 5
Baylor is 5-1 ATS in its last 6
The UNDER has cashed in 4 of the Bears last 5

Free NCAAF Pick: Baylor Bears -18.5

Baylor has a far better football program at this point in time then does Louisiana Tech. The Bears have covered the number and five of the last six and Baylor has won 13 of its last 16 straight up and eight of its last 11 SU versus an opponent from the Conference USA. Louisiana Tech lost several of its players on both sides of the ball from last season and are 0-11 SU in their last 11 versus a Big 12 Conference opponent. FInal Score Prediction, Baylor Bears win and cover ATS 38-14.

Tokens
Charlotte at Appalachian State 9/12/20 - College Football

The Charlotte 49ers visit Kidd Brewer Stadium in Boone, North Carolina on Saturday to play the Appalachian State Mountaineers. Charlotte finished last season 7-6 overall and 3-5 in the Conference USA. Quarterback Chris Reynolds who threw for 2,564 yards returns. Senior Aaron McAllister will lead the running game for the 49ers and last season rushed for 380 yards and five touchdowns, but transfer Tre Harbison could pressure McAllister from the start for playing time. Each of the top three wide receivers for Charlotte return to what should be a potent offense.

Defensively, Charlotte allowed 22 points or less in five of 13 games last season and were victorious in each of those five games. Tyriq Harris, who missed all of last season with an injury, returns as does Timmy Horne to give the 49ers a strong interior line. Safety Ben DeLuca also returns from an injury and will secure the defensive secondary while transfer Antone Williams from Duke will play a prominent role as well.

Appalachian State was 13-1 overall and 7-1 in the Sun Belt last season. The offense in 2019 averaged 433 yards per game and was ninth in the nation in scoring with an average of 39 points per game. Zac Thomas returns at quarterback after passing for 2,718 yards and 28 touchdowns last season. Marcus Williams will step in at running back after last season rushing for 652 yards and five TDs. The offensive line has four starters returning from last season.

On the defensive side of the ball, Appalachian State lost each of its top five tacklers from last season for a defense that allowed just 20 points per game and 336 yards. The secondary, which allowed only 207 yards passing per game last season, lost two starters. The linebackers corps must make up for the loss of two of the top three tacklers at that position and this season will be led by D’Marco Jackson.The defensive line has Demetrius Taylor and Elijah Diarrassouba returning, but must replace EJ Scott.

Recent Betting Trends

Charlotte is 4-2 ATS in its last 6
The UNDER has cashed in 4 of the 49ers last 5
Appalachian State is 10-5 in its last 15
The OVER has cashed in each of the Mountaineers last 7 in September

Free NCAAF Pick: Appalachian State Mountaineers -17

Appalachian State will once again have a title-contending team in the Sun Belt Conference although several players on the defense must be replaced. The Mountaineers have covered the number in 10 of their last 15 overall and have won each of their last 10 straight up at home. Charlotte on the other hand has lost 16 of its last 18 SU on the road. Final Score Prediction, Appalachian State Mountaineers win and cover ATS 40-12.

Tokens
College Football
ARKANSAS STATE RED WOLVES VS. KANSAS STATE WILDCATS PREDICTIONS

PICKS

Arkansas State Win +10.5 Point Spread

Under 54.5 Game Totals

Point Spread Pick
It is safe to say that Arkansas State may have a little bit of an advantage here, having played last week against Memphis. They did not win that game, but they had success moving the ball at times and were able to cover the spread rather easily. Against the Tigers, the Red Wolves did most of their damage through the air. They threw for 299 yards, while rushing for just 125 yards. Their defense definitely did not look great, allowing 280 yards through the air and 222 yards on the ground.

The Wildcats are coming off a decent season at best and one where they finished 8-5 with their biggest win coming against Oklahoma. It was still a disappointing end to the year as they were beat by Navy in their bowl game. The Wildcats were not necessarily great at any aspect last season, failing to rank inside the top 30 in any of the major categories. Their passing defense could be deemed as their biggest defensive strength, having allowed an average of 202.9 yards per game, which ranked 33rd. That is good news for Kansas State considering Arkansas State can be a prolific passing offense.

It will be Kansas State’s turn to play with some rust, so I could easily see the Red Wolves jumping out to an early lead. This Wildcats’ offense can be inconsistent, so I am going to take Arkansas State to keep this game within double-digits.

Game Totals Pick
The total stayed under in the first game for the Red Wolves, then again, that total was set around 71-73. Now with a more defensive minded team like the Wildcats, scoring could be a little bit more of an issue. We know that the Red Wolves got run over against the Tigers, but Kansas State is certainly not as explosive on the offensive side of the ball. They will likely try to establish the run, knowing that it is the main weakness for Arkansas State. This will help burn the clock, making an under more likely. Plus, Kansas State can really frustrate the Red Wolves passing offense with their secondary and try to force them to run more often. Because Kansas State can counter an up-tempo team like the Red Wolves, I will lean to the under here.

Tokens
College Football
EASTERN KENTUCKY COLONELS VS. WEST VIRGINIA MOUNTAINEERS PREDICTIONS

PICKS

Eastern Kentucky +40.5 Point Spread

Under 55.5 Game Totals

Point Spread Pick
This is another instance where one of these have played a game already (Eastern Kentucky) and the other will open their season here (West Virginia). Though Eastern Kentucky basically did not show up for that opening game, losing 59-0 to the Marshall Thundering Herd. The Colonels had a total of 166 yards of offense in this game, while they allowed 627 yards, 345 yards through the air and 282 yards on the ground. The good news is that West Virginia is very anemic on offense, meaning this game could probably be closer.

Now West Virginia was nothing special in 2019, finishing with a record of 5-7. This was more of a transition year as Neal Brown took over the coaching duties. Therefore, now that he has had an off-season to recruit, I am expecting the Mountaineers to be more competitive. Especially at scoring the football as the Mountaineers averaged 20.6 points per game. That was among the worst in the entire country. Their defense was not great either, having allowed 28.8 points per game. Nothing stands out in terms of their offensive abilities, except for maybe their horrible rushing attack, that averaged 73.3 yards per game a year ago.

Surely Eastern Kentucky cannot repeat that bad of a performance against the Mountaineers. So while West Virginia is almost guaranteed to win the game, there is absolutely no way I would back them to win by more than 40 points. As a result, I will back to Colonels to actually show up this time and do enough to keep it within seven touchdowns.

Game Totals Pick
The total is harder to predict because we certainly do not have good offenses taking the field in this game. As we know, the Colonels were shut out in week one and the Mountaineers were one of the worst offenses last season. West Virginia managed to score more than 30 points twice last season, and while they might be facing the worst defense I have seen so far this season, I still do not trust them to do everything by themselves. I will say that the Mountaineers’ were allowing points in bunches last season, so the Colonels might even be able to score a touchdown or two. I would probably stay away from this total however, because we just do not know how Eastern Kentucky is going to respond and how West Virginia will come out in their second season under Neal Brown. In the end, I will hesitantly back the under because I do not trust the Mountaineers to score all that much this season, regardless of who they play.

Tokens
College Football
SYRACUSE ORANGE VS. NORTH CAROLINA TAR HEELS PREDICTIONS

PICKS

Syracuse Win +23.0 Point Spread

Under 65.5 Game Totals

Point Spread Pick
The season opener for these teams is extremely important with it being an ACC game. The Orange went 5-7 last year, while the Tar Heels went 7-6 under Mack Brown. This season looks to be promising for North Carolina with their returning quarterback, Sam Howell, under center. Howell threw for 3,647 yards last season, 38 touchdowns and seven interceptions. Their offense averaged 33.1 points last season, ranking 30th in the country. Their main strength was the passing game, where they averaged 285.8 yards per game compared to 188.2 rushing yards. Defense was an issue at times, allowing about 23.7 points per game, 143.5 rushing yards per game and 229.6 passing yards.

The Orange have a ton of questions to start the season after a poor 2019. Their offense was decent at best last season, averaging 28.3 points per game, ranking 69th in the country. Tommy Devito will likely be under center again, throwing for 2,360 yards, 19 touchdowns and five interceptions last year. They averaged 240.6 passing yards per game and 154 rushing yards per game in 2019, ranking 60th and 71st respectively. Defensively the Orange were poor in basically every area. Pass defense ranking 110th in the country, rush defense ranking 109th. They also allowed 30.7 points per game last season, ranking 88th.

As bad as I have just talked about the Orange, this spread just feels way too high. We have already seen teams as big underdogs cover through just one week. The Tar Heels are by far the better team, but I do not think this is the game where they will win by more than three touchdowns. North Carolina only won three games by 23+ points last season, one of those being against Mercer, one being against their in-state rivals and the last being in a bowl game against Temple. Coach Mack does not seem like the type to run up a score, so it would be a lean, but I will look for Syracuse to cover.

Game Totals Pick
The total is set extremely high in this game, but again, I am not ready to run and bet a high scoring game. Given the circumstances of this season, I think fatigue could play a factor. I could also see a little bit of rust for both sides, having not had the same spring as they are used to. There is also no point in running up the score if this game gets out of hand by the second half. Last season, North Carolina had 10 of their 13 games stay under 65.5 points, while Syracuse saw seven of their 12 games stay under this point total. The Tar Heels defense is expected to improve this season, so I will look for them to slow down the Orange enough to keep this one fairly low scoring.

Tokens
College Football
DUKE BLUE DEVILS VS. NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH PREDICTIONS

PICKS

Duke Win +20.0 Point Spread

Under 54.0 Game Totals

Point Spread Pick
The 2020 season has brought all sorts of weird things, one being Notre Dame joining the ACC for this season. Now it will be considered an all-important conference game, whereas it would be normally be a non-conference battle. The Fighting Irish had another good season in 2019 going 11-2, but it still only resulted in a decent bowl game. Notre Dame ranked in the top 50 in a multitude of stats, at least on the offensive side. They scored 36.8 points per game, which was 13th. They were relatively well balanced, averaging 252.2 passing yards and 179.2 rushing yards per game. Where they excelled more was on the defensive end. Allowing 17.9 points per game gave them the 12th best scoring defense in the country. They were the 3rd ranked passing defense, allowing 168.5 yards per game through the air. Stopping the run was their only issue, allowing 153.1 yards per game.

The Blue Devils had a rough year after Daniel Jones departed, going 5-7 in 2019. Their main issue was their lack of offense, which ranked 114th in the country in total yards gained per game. Especially their passing offense, which ranked 110th in the country. The lack of passing offense meant they only scored 25.3 points per game, ranking 94th. That should improve this season as former Clemson backup, Chase Brice will take over as the starter at Duke against Notre Dame. Their defense also looks to be an issue as they allowed 29.2 points per game last season. Their passing defense was top 25 however, which should help them slow down the Fighting Irish this season.

With the addition of Brice, there is no doubt that Duke will be more of a threat offensively. I think they will be able to move the ball relatively well, so I will lean to the Duke cover here.

Game Totals Pick
The total may be the stronger play here as it has been reported that there is a 35% chance of rain and wind blowing at 10 miles per hour. Even with Brice under center for the Blue Devils, I would expect a rather slow start considering this is his first live game with a new team. Frankly, I do not see the Fighting Irish having as much success as they did last year because I think Duke will have the ball for longer periods of time. I could see this game being extremely close for the first half as the teams feel each other out in this new season. By the second half, it is likely that Notre Dame will start to wear down this Duke defense and start to pull away. Still, given the potential conditions, I do not want to back points in this game. Especially with the defense Notre Dame is expected to field. I will look for a score like 28-17, and will back the under with medium confidence.

Tokens
College Football
GEORGIA TECH YELLOW JACKETS VS. FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES PREDICTIONS

PICKS

Georgia Tech Win +12.5 Point Spread

Over 52.0 Game Totals

Point Spread Pick
Florida State is looking to return to the top of the ACC, but we’re not expecting them to suddenly shoot up the standings. The Seminoles are now on their third coach in four years after hiring Mike Norvell this offseason, and he’ll be tasked with turning around a program that hasn’t finished above .500 in the ACC since 2016. Florida State might be able to exceed that mark in 2020; the team has one of the conference’s best defenders in defensive tackle Marvin Williams, and junior quarterback James Blackman will once again be under center. It’s this tiny bit of consistency that led Florida State to a seventh-place ACC ranking in the preseason coaches poll.

The team Florida State is facing on Saturday finished last in that poll. Georgia Tech was an ugly 3-9 (2-6 against ACC foes) in 2019, so it wasn’t a huge surprise when they were picked to finish in last place. While we’re not expecting much out of the Yellow Jackets in 2020, there’s some reasons for optimism on Saturday. Georgia Tech is 10-14-1 all-time against Florida State, and they won their most recent meeting and three of their last five. We’re not saying Georgia Tech will win, but we suspect they’ll hang around. It’s a bit of a risk, but we’ll take Yellow Jackets against the spread.

Game Totals Pick
Thanks in part to a porous defense, Georgia Tech saw the total go over more often than not during the 2019 campaign. The total went over in six of their final eight games, and it went over in seven of their final eight road contests. Best of all, the total has gone over in seven of their last nine contests against ACC opponents. Considering Florida State’s offensive familiarity (and questionable defense), we could see this continuing on Saturday.

There are some similar trends on the other side, as the total has gone over in four of Florida State’s last six September games. Plus, let’s not forget that the Seminoles defense allowed 25.1 points per game over their last 10 contests of the 2019 campaign. Georgia Tech averaged 17.2 points per game over that same span, and that includes a pair of losses where they scored a combined two points. We’ll see points on the board on Saturday…we’re taking the over.

Tokens
College Football
CLEMSON @ WAKE FOREST

PICKS

Clemson Win -33.5 Point Spread

Over 60.0 Game Totals

Point Spread Pick
Clemson is coming off of a devastating loss in the National Championship, but they are coming back strong into this season. They are looking for an easy, confidence boosting game to start the year. The Clemson offense has Trevor Lawrence and Travis Etienne, so they will have the potential to score 50 against any team in any given game. Clemson was 10-2 ATS last year while favored by 24+ points. They are also 5-1 ATS when favored by 30+ points covering by an average of 6.6 PPG. Last season, Clemson beat Wake Forest by 49 points. Wake Forest has only gotten worse from last year. Quarterback Jamie Newman transferred before deciding to opt out, so the fact that they had the 20th best offense last year does not translate into this year. Wake Forest went 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games last season. Dabo Sweeny is the best coach in the nation. It’s hard to fade this Clemson team. Expect Clemson to fully dominate this game on both sides of the ball and cover easily.

Game Totals Pick
Last season, Clemson had the 4th best scoring offense scoring 46.5 PPG. Clemson also had the number 1 scoring defense only allowing 10.6 PPG. Wake Forest had a fun offense last year scoring 32.8 PPG but a bad defense allowing 29.3 PPG. Clemson should be able to score 50+ on this weak Wake Forest defense. With a late game garbage time touchdown by Wake Forest, this game should hit over 60 points. Expect around 63-70 points in this blowout game.

Tokens
College Football
HOUSTON BAPTIST @ TEXAS TECH

PICKS

Houston Baptist +39.5 Point Spread

Over 74.5 Game Totals

Point Spread Pick
Houston Baptist has not lost a game by 40 points since October 14th, 2017, and Texas Tech has not won a game by 40 since September 8th, 2018. Texas Tech ended last year horribly, losing their last two games and failing to cover those games by an average of 9.75 points. Texas Tech had a dreadful defense last season allowing 30.3 PPG. Houston Baptist had a phenomenal offense last season averaging 49.3 PPG. This offense against Texas Tech’s horrible defense will be able to score. Houston Baptist will be able to score enough points to cover this spread easily.

Game Totals Pick
The over in Texas Tech’s last nine games last season went 6-1-2. Houston Baptist’s game last week against North Texas had 88 points. Both of these teams have really good offenses and really bad defenses. Texas Tech’s offense will dominate this Houston Baptist defense and their defense will not be able to hold back the Houston Baptist offense all game. This should result in a high scoring game that will be around 80-90 points. Expect a high paced, high scoring game and for the over easily.

Tokens
College Football
UTEP @ TEXAS

PICKS

UTEP Win +43.0 Point Spread

Over 58.0 Game Totals

Point Spread Pick
Texas went 3-1 ATS in their last four games, and UTEP went 1-5 ATS in their last six games last year. UTEP beat SFA last week and covered by six points and played well on both sides of the ball. Texas has not won a game by 43 or more since September 9th, 2017, and UTEP has not lost a game by 43 or more since September 15th, 2017. Texas only had an average defense last year allowing 29 PPG. If UTEP can score just 10-14 points, they will cover this spread easily. UTEP averaged 19.6 PPG last season, so scoring 10-14 is not a stretch especially since the Texas defense is bad, and UTEP already has a game under their belt. Expect Texas to struggle a little too much on defense to cover such a large number.

Game Totals Pick
Texas has hit the over in seven out of twelve games last season, and UTEP has cashed the over in five out of their last seven games. These defenses are bad. UTEP allowed 36 PPG and Texas allowed 29 PPG last season. Texas’s offense was top 20 in D1 last season averaging 35 PPG. Texas should be able to put up 42-49 points on this horrible UTEP defense. UTEP averaged only 20 PPG last season, but in this game, 17-20 points should be enough to hit the over. Expect this game to be in the 60s and the over to cash because of these horrible defenses.

Tokens
College Football
WESTERN KENTUCKY @ LOUISVILLE

PICKS

Western Kentucky Win +12.0 Point Spread

Over 57.5 Game Totals
+100

Point Spread Pick
Louisville went 4-5 ATS in their last 9 games last season while Western Kentucky went 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games. Louisville had a very poor defense last year allowing 33.8 PPG while Western Kentucky only allowed 20.1 PPG. Western Kentucky went 5-2 ATS last season as an underdog covering by 6.7 PPG. Louisville still has their three main offensive players in Micale Cunningham, Javian Hawkings, and Tutu Atwell. However, expect the Cardinals defense to let Western Kentucky stick around and the Hilltoppers defense to keep the game close and cover the spread.

Game Totals Pick
Western Kentucky is going to rely on their rushing offense and running back Gaej Walker to move the ball. Louisville allowed 211 rushing yards per game last season. Western Kentucky hit the over in four of their last six games and Louisville has hit the over in each of their last five games. Western Kentucky will be able to score against a lackluster Louisville defense and the Cardinals have enough offensive power to score on any defense. Expect both teams to be able to score and for the game to hit the over.

Tokens
College Football
COASTAL CAROLINA @ KANSAS

PICKS

Coastal Carolina Win Money Line
+195

Over 56.0 Game Totals

Money Line Pick
Kansas went 1-7 straight up in their last eight games last season, including a 12-7 loss to Coastal Carolina. Kansas has a very poor offense only scoring 23.5 PPG while Coastal Carolina scored 30.3 PPG. Both of these defenses are horrible, letting up 36.1 and 30.5 PPG respectively. Coastal Carolina will be able to move the ball easily, and Kansas will have a much harder time passing the ball and scoring. Coastal Carolina had the 60th best passing defense in D1 only allowing 223 YPG last season. Coastal Carolina has a lot of value in this game at +195. Expect Coastal Carolina to win a tight, high scoring game.

Game Totals Pick
Both of these teams have very high scoring games with an average Coastal Carolina game having 60.8 points and an average Kansas game having 59.6 points last season. Coastal Carolina hit the over in six out of their last ten games last season while Kansas hit the over in seven of their last ten games. Both of these teams are good at offense and bad at defense. This has the over written all over it. Expect around 65 points in this high paced game.

Tokens
EASTERN KENTUCKY COLONELS VS. WEST VIRGINIA MOUNTAINEERS
The fans at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium will be treated to a game between the Eastern Kentucky Colonels and the West Virginia Mountaineers when they take their seats on Saturday.

Oddsmakers opened the Mountaineers as -34.5-point favorites versus the Colonels, while the game's total opened at 55.5.

Last time out for West Virginia, they were a 20-17 winner as they battled Horned Frogs on the road. West Virginia covered in the match as a +13.5-point underdog, while 37 combined points moved the game UNDER for totals bettors.

Eastern Kentucky lost its last outing, a 59-0 result against Thundering Herd on September 05. Eastern Kentucky failed to cover in that game as a +25.5-point underdog, while the 59 combined points took the game OVER the total.

Next up:
Eastern Kentucky at Troy Saturday, October 17
West Virginia at Oklahoma State Saturday, September 26

Tokens
SYRACUSE ORANGE VS. NORTH CAROLINA TAR HEELS
The Syracuse Orange and the North Carolina Tar Heels will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Kenan Memorial Stadium.

Oddsmakers opened the Tar Heels as -15-point favorites versus the Orange, while the game's total opened at 60.

Last time out for North Carolina, they were a 55-13 winner as they battled Owls on the road. North Carolina covered in the match as a -6-point favorite, while 68 combined points moved the game OVER for totals bettors.

Syracuse won its last outing, a 39-30 result against Demon Deacons on November 30. Syracuse covered in that game as a +6-point underdog, while the 69 combined points took the game OVER the total.

Next up:
Syracuse at Pittsburgh Saturday, September 19
North Carolina home to Charlotte Saturday, September 19

Tokens
ARKANSAS STATE RED WOLVES VS. KANSAS STATE WILDCATS
The fans at Bill Snyder Family Stadium will be treated to a game between the Arkansas State Red Wolves and the Kansas State Wildcats when they take their seats on Saturday.

Oddsmakers opened the Wildcats as -12-point favorites versus the Red Wolves, while the game's total opened at 59.

Kansas State was a 20-17 loser in their most recent outing at home against Midshipmen. They failed to cover the +1.5-point spread as underdogs, while the total score (37) made winners of UNDER bettors.

Arkansas State was a 37-24 loser in its last match on the road against Tigers. They covered the +18-point spread as underdogs, while the total score of 61 sent UNDER bettors to the payout window.

Arkansas State:
Team record: 0-1 SU,1-0 ATS
Arkansas State is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
Arkansas State is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
Arkansas State is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road

Next up:
Arkansas State home to Central Arkansas Saturday, September 19
Kansas State at Oklahoma Saturday, September 26

Tokens
LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE RAGIN' CAJUNS VS. IOWA STATE CYCLONES
The Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns and the Iowa State Cyclones will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Jack Trice Stadium.

Oddsmakers opened the Cyclones as -11.5-point favorites versus the Ragin' Cajuns, while the game's total opened at 58.

Iowa State was a 33-9 loser in its last match at home against Fighting Irish. They failed to cover the +3.5-point spread as underdogs, while the total score of 42 sent UNDER bettors to the payout window.

Last time out for Louisiana-Lafayette, they were a 27-17 winner as they battled RedHawks on the road. Louisiana-Lafayette failed to cover in the match as a -16-point favorite, while 44 combined points moved the game UNDER for totals bettors.

Next up:
Louisiana-Lafayette at Georgia State Saturday, September 19
Iowa State at TCU Saturday, September 26

Tokens
CHARLOTTE 49ERS VS. APPALACHIAN STATE MOUNTAINEERS
The Charlotte 49ers and the Appalachian State Mountaineers will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at Kidd Brewer Stadium.

Oddsmakers opened the Mountaineers as -20.5-point favorites versus the 49ers, while the game's total opened at 61.

In their last action, Appalachian State was a 31-17 winner on the road against Blazers. They failed to cover the -17-point spread as favorites, while the combined score (48) was profitable news for OVER bettors.

Last time out for Charlotte, they were a 31-9 loser as they battled Bulls at home. Charlotte failed to cover in the match as a +7-point underdog, while 40 combined points moved the game UNDER for totals bettors.

Next up:
Charlotte at North Carolina Saturday, September 19
Appalachian State at Marshall Saturday, September 19

Tokens
LOUISIANA-MONROE WARHAWKS VS. ARMY BLACK KNIGHTS
The Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks and the Army Black Knights will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Blaik Field at Michie Stadium.

Oddsmakers opened the Black Knights as -16-point favorites versus the Warhawks, while the game's total opened at 59.

Army won its last outing, a 42-0 result against Blue Raiders on September 05. Army covered in that game as a -4-point favorite, while the 42 combined points took the game UNDER the total.

In their last action, Louisiana-Monroe was a 31-30 loser on the road against Ragin' Cajuns. They covered the +20-point spread as underdogs, while the combined score (61) was profitable news for UNDER bettors.

Army:
Team record: 1-0 SU,1-0 ATS
Army is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Army is 15-8 SU in its last 23 games
Army is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games

Next up:
Louisiana-Monroe home to Texas State Saturday, September 19
Army home to BYU Saturday, September 19

Tokens
DUKE BLUE DEVILS VS. NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH
The fans at Notre Dame Stadium will be treated to a game between the Duke Blue Devils and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish when they take their seats on Saturday.

Oddsmakers opened the Fighting Irish as -20.5-point favorites versus the Blue Devils, while the game's total opened at 55.5.

Notre Dame was a 33-9 winner in its last match on the road against Cyclones. They covered the -3.5-point spread as favorites, while the total score of 42 sent UNDER bettors to the payout window.

Duke was a 27-17 winner in their most recent outing at home against Hurricanes. They covered the +9-point spread as underdogs, while the total score (44) made winners of PUSH bettors.

Next up:
Duke home to Boston College Saturday, September 19
Notre Dame home to USF Saturday, September 19

Tokens
UTSA ROADRUNNERS VS. TEXAS STATE BOBCATS
The UTSA Roadrunners and the Texas State Bobcats will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at Jim Wacker Field at Bobcat Stadium.

Oddsmakers opened the Bobcats as -6.5-point favorites versus the Roadrunners, while the game's total opened at 53.

Texas State lost its last outing, a 31-24 result against Mustangs on September 05. Texas State covered in that game as a +24.5-point underdog, while the 55 combined points took the game UNDER the total.

UTSA lost its last outing, a 41-27 result against Bulldogs on November 30. UTSA covered in that game as a +21-point underdog, while the 68 combined points took the game OVER the total.

Texas State:
Team record: 0-1 SU,1-0 ATS
Texas State is 4-9-1 ATS in its last 14 games
Texas State is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Texas State's last 9 games

Next up:
UTSA home to Stephen F. Austin Saturday, September 19
Texas State at Louisiana-Monroe Saturday, September 19

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zozospaspa
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com