Ramonskee Baseball LOCK

Search

Home Sweet Home
Tokens
I'm sure I'll get destroyed for posting right now but this is the first time I have checked the forum in a couple of weeks. Been working spending time with my GF and my guys... The forum was a big part of me last semester because I was in a hole and studying hardcore all the time. I never really write here in the summer usually only college hoops season but....

5 Star you sound like an idiot. Dsethi hit is right on the nose. You sound like I did and you will be put in your place. I had a season where I hit 60% in college hoops my first season here and I was an arrogant idiot who didn't understand that this is an up and down business. You beg for attention which is something i hope you learn to stop doing because no one will respect you if you do. If you don't care about respect on an online forum, which you could argue you shouldn't, then continue to do what you are doing but you are begging people to follow you. I mean come on you call people idiots who don't agree with you and you obviously want respect here because you beg for it... Either don't ask for respect and act how you do or earn it. This place should be somewhere where you get information and you can track your plays... Not a place to see whos cock is bigger... N

A few questions. This was created because the Cubs won yesterday. IMO not as a Sox fan, but as a gambler, the Cubs being favored yesterday was an absolute joke and you betting them was amazing. Rule #1 in gambling never have your biggest play on a homer play. I have come to learn that. I probably sounded this dumb when I was rooting for the Bears so... Now I realize how big of an idiot I was and how badly I deserved to be ripped to shreds. But in all honesty you bet Ted Lilly over Mark Buerhle and I know that is why you bet the Cubs. You didn't bank that the Sox bullpen would get out pitched by the Cubs bullpen I would guess because you are a solid capper and no one would bet that. So let me ask you this, if this is this year and Ted Lilly is still in Toronto and he had this same start and the White Sox are going into Toronto and Markie B is on the mound... Are the Blue Jays favored? I would say no....

So why would the Cubs favored? Because the books new the money would come in on them. But the Cubs are a sub .500 team that plays average baseball and the Sox beat themselves yesterday and Ozzie made a big mistake and the Cubs capitalized. In all honesty you got lucky on your win but you act like the game went as predicted.

Your arrogance is getting old fast and your act is getting old. You make easy money plays and this IS MY BIGGEST CARD EVER! Fuck the attention getting if your record is so good in your mind then post Tuesday Bases (45-14 +45 Units) Or something like that... But you want people to follow stop pretending like you don't........

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP SAYING I thought this was a place to share ideas and blah blah... If people disagree with your play you say they are bashing... You don't want other sides you want everyone to agree with you and tail you. You think you are the all high and mighty savior...

Good luck to you and I hope you continue to win but you will figure it out over time just like I did. It is an up and down business and you really need to find one sport that is yours IMO... That is what I did... But speaking of that Dsethi and Skins although we disagree all the time nice record this year in everything... impressive shit...

As I said 5 Star you will figure it out...

And stop making huge plays on your favorite team your vision is blocked. The Cubs are not a very good team in all honesty. They could contend in that division because it is weak but they aren't as good as the White Sox or any of the top 4 teams in the AL Central. Newbies will follow you so before you go losing them money just cap games because you are betting with your heart and not your mind.

Rx. Junior
Tokens
I'm sure I'll get destroyed for posting right now but this is the first time I have checked the forum in a couple of weeks. Been working spending time with my GF and my guys... The forum was a big part of me last semester because I was in a hole and studying hardcore all the time. I never really write here in the summer usually only college hoops season but....

5 Star you sound like an idiot. Dsethi hit is right on the nose. You sound like I did and you will be put in your place. I had a season where I hit 60% in college hoops my first season here and I was an arrogant idiot who didn't understand that this is an up and down business. You beg for attention which is something i hope you learn to stop doing because no one will respect you if you do. If you don't care about respect on an online forum, which you could argue you shouldn't, then continue to do what you are doing but you are begging people to follow you. I mean come on you call people idiots who don't agree with you and you obviously want respect here because you beg for it... Either don't ask for respect and act how you do or earn it. This place should be somewhere where you get information and you can track your plays... Not a place to see whos cock is bigger... N

A few questions. This was created because the Cubs won yesterday. IMO not as a Sox fan, but as a gambler, the Cubs being favored yesterday was an absolute joke and you betting them was amazing. Rule #1 in gambling never have your biggest play on a homer play. I have come to learn that. I probably sounded this dumb when I was rooting for the Bears so... Now I realize how big of an idiot I was and how badly I deserved to be ripped to shreds. But in all honesty you bet Ted Lilly over Mark Buerhle and I know that is why you bet the Cubs. You didn't bank that the Sox bullpen would get out pitched by the Cubs bullpen I would guess because you are a solid capper and no one would bet that. So let me ask you this, if this is this year and Ted Lilly is still in Toronto and he had this same start and the White Sox are going into Toronto and Markie B is on the mound... Are the Blue Jays favored? I would say no....

So why would the Cubs favored? Because the books new the money would come in on them. But the Cubs are a sub .500 team that plays average baseball and the Sox beat themselves yesterday and Ozzie made a big mistake and the Cubs capitalized. In all honesty you got lucky on your win but you act like the game went as predicted.

Your arrogance is getting old fast and your act is getting old. You make easy money plays and this IS MY BIGGEST CARD EVER! Fuck the attention getting if your record is so good in your mind then post Tuesday Bases (45-14 +45 Units) Or something like that... But you want people to follow stop pretending like you don't........

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP SAYING I thought this was a place to share ideas and blah blah... If people disagree with your play you say they are bashing... You don't want other sides you want everyone to agree with you and tail you. You think you are the all high and mighty savior...

Good luck to you and I hope you continue to win but you will figure it out over time just like I did. It is an up and down business and you really need to find one sport that is yours IMO... That is what I did... But speaking of that Dsethi and Skins although we disagree all the time nice record this year in everything... impressive shit...

And stop making huge plays on your favorite team your vision is blocked. The Cubs are not a very good team in all honesty. They could contend in that division because it is weak but they aren't as good as the White Sox or any of the top 4 teams in the AL Central. Newbies will follow you so before you go losing them money just cap games because you are betting with your heart and not your mind.

good to see you back ej.... first off the cubs was a 3* play yesterday which is big but it wasnt my biggest play... i had a 5* on the orioles which won... i dont bet the cubs everyday or anything like that, just when i like them. i think they are better than the white sox call me a homer call me a one sided cubs fan but that is what i truly feel.... i do realize i should stop with all of the arrogance but it gets annoying when the same people come into your threads and basically wish for you to lose.... is it jealousy or is it bc they dont like my attitude? i dont know, i have gotten better i think lately at respecting people here on therx and i am here to win first and foremost... i will just take the high road from now on and just post my picks and leave it at that.. its not worth all of the drama

Tokens
i think you nailed it on the head mrhognuts.... they would love for me to go on a huge losing streak... it would make their day

That's the 22 year old talking again. Get it through your head that this forum is about making money, not making friends. I want everyone here to win because it helps us all. But you have to give the arrogance and childishness a rest.

Tokens
until you learn to act like an adult,please stay out of the good cappers threads,with your childish jealousy.thanks

I think everyone knows who the jealous troll is. Grow some balls you fucking p*ssy. And take 5*'s cock out of your mouth when you talk to me kid.

Tokens

never seen
so much jealousy in my life.....5starbomb,let the haters keep on hatin,you obviously have embarrrassed a couple of these youngsters,...;keep the continue'

Dreamin' Big
Tokens
I think 75% of the people viewing this thread are looking for "Ramonskee's Baseball Lock" for Saturday May 19th, I won't give them a LOCK, as I've learned that word should be banned from sports betting, but I will give them "Ramonskee's Baseball Play That Makes Morons Like Some That Are In This Thread Shut Up", and here it is...

WHITE SOX/CUBS O10.5 (-110)

...this should be a solid bet my friends. Would love to see 8-4 White Sox :thumbsup:

UF. Champion U.
Tokens
thanks box.. good luck to you today

So easy to see through you. You cant pick and choose when you wish to take the high road, and just because you say something classy every now and then like "good luck" doesnt make you any less of a douchebag or erase the fact that you made this thread in the first place.

This thread is ridiculous and helps nobody make money, except thumping your chest about how you were right, and Ramonskee was wrong, just like you continue to make these threads about the Brewers because they have been cold lately.

I'll let you in on a little secret. If you have to thump your chest everytime you are right, chances are you havent been right much before. This all seems to be a new feeling for you. Sort of like when Marvin Harrison scores a TD, hes done it so much he just gives the ref the ball. But the new guys that have never done it before have TD dances because its a new feeling, they are excited and it may be their last time. If you really are as good as you think you are, then we will find out over time, meaning months and years.

The truth is you need to get over yourself, you're really average at best and a dime a dozen. The people that have been on this site for years have seen a guy like you come on and signup two or three times a week. Thinks he's the man, gets a couple right, thumps his chest, wants the attention, but really just isnt that good because the good ones dont need to. Everyone can have a winning season, Everyone, Come back when you have had a couple winning season in a row, thump your chest, and I wont mind because I will know you are solid.

The truth is though if percentages are going to catch up with anybody, it isnt the Brewers - it is YOU.

Home Sweet Home
Tokens
never seen
so much jealousy in my life.....5starbomb,let the haters keep on hatin,you obviously have embarrrassed a couple of these youngsters,...;keep the continue'

Jealous haha? Is this a joke man... I acted just like he did when I originally got here... he will slowly begin to understand... I had people that defended me as well.... Because I was winning... But he sounds like an idiot... sorry I am done I wasn't trying to argue...

Tokens
It's becoming more and more clear that 5 * bomb is a just an A-hole or a kid. You come across as arrogant and childish. If you had something to say to him, you should have done it in that thread and not wasted our time with this thread. I'm getting sick of seeing you touting yourself as a great capper. Fact is that great cappers don't do that . . . wannabe touts do. Great cappers just win, and if you'd keep your damn mouth shut maybe people would notice that you're winning this year. Just fucking win dude. Stop trying for E*blowjobs from followers. This is about money, not fame on some internet forum.

u said it..i think this thread shows what 5*bOOB is!!..

what a douche!!!!!!!!

Rx. Junior
Tokens
So easy to see through you. You cant pick and choose when you wish to take the high road, and just because you say something classy every now and then like "good luck" doesnt make you any less of a douchebag or erase the fact that you made this thread in the first place.

This thread is ridiculous and helps nobody make money, except thumping your chest about how you were right, and Ramonskee was wrong, just like you continue to make these threads about the Brewers because they have been cold lately.

I'll let you in on a little secret. If you have to thump your chest everytime you are right, chances are you havent been right much before. This all seems to be a new feeling for you. Sort of like when Marvin Harrison scores a TD, hes done it so much he just gives the ref the ball. But the new guys that have never done it before have TD dances because its a new feeling, they are excited and it may be their last time. If you really are as good as you think you are, then we will find out over time, meaning months and years.

The truth is you need to get over yourself, you're really average at best and a dime a dozen. The people that have been on this site for years have seen a guy like you come on and signup two or three times a week. Thinks he's the man, gets a couple right, thumps his chest, wants the attention, but really just isnt that good because the good ones dont need to. Everyone can have a winning season, Everyone, Come back when you have had a couple winning season in a row, thump your chest, and I wont mind because I will know you are solid.

The truth is though if percentages are going to catch up with anybody, it isnt the Brewers - it is YOU.

im done with the b.s. i am here to win whose with me on this?? good luck today box.. and lets all win some cash

Tokens
HEY 5*BOOB..YOU WERE A FAWKING JOKE IN THE NBA LMFAO

YOU ARE AVG!!! MANY BETTER CAPPERS HERE FOR SURE..NO RESPECT FOR YOU AND MANY STARTING TO SEE WHAT AN ARROG, LITTLE BITCH U REALLY ARE..ADD ATTENTION WHORE TO THE MIX

YOU TRULY SHOW WHAT AN IMMATURE DUDE U ARE

HERE'S TO YOU!:bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger

Rx. Junior
Tokens
HEY 5*BOOB..YOU WERE A FAWKING JOKE IN THE NBA LMFAO

YOU ARE AVG!!! MANY BETTER CAPPERS HERE FOR SURE..NO RESPECT FOR YOU AND MANY STARTING TO SEE WHAT AN ARROG, LITTLE BITCH U REALLY ARE..ADD ATTENTION WHORE TO THE MIX

YOU TRULY SHOW WHAT AN IMMATURE DUDE U ARE

HERE'S TO YOU!:bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger

your entitled to your own opinion... good luck today Game

Tokens
TO START A THREAD LIKE THIS SHOWS MANY HERE UR ACT KID

GROW THE FUCK UP AND GET SOME CLASS!!

YOU HAVE LOSSES TOO AND AGAIN, U SUCKED IN THE NBA!!!
TOTAL JOKE

MAN DO U NEED ATTENTION! YOU MUST HAVE NO LIFE TO CRY FOR SO MUCH ATTENTION

DO U EVEN HAVE A JOB AND BET REAL $$$$$??

:missingte

Tokens
RAMONSKE..THIS KID NEEDS SO MUCH FUCKING ATTENTION THAT I AM SO SICK OF SEEING IT!

HE EVEN COPIED CHOP'S new season hiGh THREAD..COME ON

WHAT IMMATURITY:missingte

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faisalaftab
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com