Pinksheet Roulette -- Solid Plays

Search

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
THIS THING IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE BUT UP!!! BUY NOW, ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Dont sell until we're at least at .50, then only sell at the ask, No Market Orders. Need your guys word on this. We're gonna get rich together damnit! Dont worry about that PinkSheet.com warning, they're gonna comply completely with everything, I spoke with the CEO, check above I MENTIONED THIS ALREADY!!

Just buy now, i'll explain later when there's more time. THIS WILL NOT FALL IN PRICE. BUY AT THE ASK AND GET THIS PUPPY GOING!

And thats why they play the game.
Tokens
THIS THING IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE BUT UP!!! BUY NOW, ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Dont sell until we're at least at .50, then only sell at the ask, No Market Orders. Need your guys word on this. We're gonna get rich together damnit! Dont worry about that PinkSheet.com warning, they're gonna comply completely with everything, I spoke with the CEO, check above I MENTIONED THIS ALREADY!!

Just buy now, i'll explain later when there's more time. THIS WILL NOT FALL IN PRICE. BUY AT THE ASK AND GET THIS PUPPY GOING!

I hope this post screams something to some people following these picks.

I have no opinion on it since my own DD hasnt turned up enough info to make an investment decision. But touting the returns mentioned in some of these posts isgoing to burn some of those investor "rookies" following this.

No offense, just my take...

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
I hope this post screams something to some people following these picks.

I have no opinion on it since my own DD hasnt turned up enough info to make an investment decision. But touting the returns mentioned in some of these posts isgoing to burn some of those investor "rookies" following this.

No offense, just my take...

Your opinion is noted. You can look over all my picks, they've all had 200-1500% returns. The Pinksheet Roulette plays are something new that I'm getting into to help me pass time on slow days like these. If you notice, DNNC is currently up 200% since I recommended buying it at .01. So, you clearly dont know what you're talking about, but I'll give you respect and just ask that you dont post here anymore. You'll regret not following my plays. Just check DNNC's price in a month and tell me then that I made a mistake. Deal?

Just go check my China plays, someone posted having 30% returns across the board in the matter of a week or two, tops. You're so silly!

And thats why they play the game.
Tokens
Your opinion is noted. You can look over all my picks, they've all had 200-1500% returns. The Pinksheet Roulette plays are something new that I'm getting into to help me pass time on slow days like these. If you notice, DNNC is currently up 200% since I recommended buying it at .01. So, you clearly dont know what you're talking about, but I'll give you respect and just ask that you dont post here anymore. You'll regret not following my plays. Just check DNNC's price in a month and tell me then that I made a mistake. Deal?

Just go check my China plays, someone posted having 30% returns across the board in the matter of a week or two, tops. You're so silly!

How does my post imply that I do not know what I am talking about?

I will continue to post in all threads I find interesting...thanks...and yes I will watch DNNC and let you know what the price is in 1 month....and I hope its up 2500%...but being that your making statements such as this one...

You will not lose money if you buy this stock today under .02 and can hold for at least 1 week (cant predict short-term fluctuations). However, we're talking 2500% returns ... get on this play ASAP!!!

I will post my thoughts. You attacking someone for posting an opinion that did not disrespect you doesnt help much for credibility.

Good luck with your plays.

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
If I'm wrong, I wont post here anymore. Had you bought at the price I said, you wont lose money. You wont lose money if you buy at .03 either. You wont lose money period. I also gave it a timeframe of 1-week, and I stick to my word. I dont make empty promises and I've never said it about any of my other stocks. This is a sure thing (if there is one in the stock market) and I'm bringing it to the attention of the people that are already up 10% plus from following my picks for a few weeks.

I stand by my statement that YOU WILL NOT LOSE MONEY on $DNNC. And if you do, I will personally run your 401k free of charge for one year and guarantee 10% returns. How's that?

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
Updated Chart:

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=DNNC

If we can break the 200-day Moving Average ... it's off to the teens!!

Call Peter Deros (the CEO) at 514-956-0005 ... if he isnt there, he'll call you back ... a really honest and genuine guy. We've got 5 (count 'em) FIVE PRs coming out over the next few weeks. Dollar Land people, Dollar Land!!

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
$DNNC:

We broke and closed above the 200 moving average today ... VERY BULLISH!! I think we hit the teens early next week, possibly the .20s. If we finish off the last of these MMs in the .20s there's nothing but air on up to dollar land folks. Go to your broker and ask to check his Level 2 ... or check the picture out I posted above. NOTHING BUT AIR!!

I'm giving an all-out 100% BUY and 100% BULLISH signal on this stock. I cant guarantee we'll hit a dollar next week, but I can tell you if you buy on Monday, your shares will be worth more on Friday. Celebration in Vegas for those of you that were keen enough to pick this one up. Pizza Party in fact, hopefully $DNNC gets their franchise opened in time so we can eat our rewards, lol.

For those of you that grabbed this when I first recommended it at .01 you are now up 300% and this is just the beginning. Please do not sell a share until at least .50 and if you absolutely need to sell, please only sell at the ASK to keep the price rising. Cant have any stupid market orders dragging this thing down, I want shares to be in stong hands, so I'm trying to keep investors informed as how they should sell if they need to sell. Have a great weekend folks ... more China plays likely to be announced.

Here's a taste of what's going to come when the new PRs come out (as per my conversation with Mr. Deros):

#1 Full financial pink sheet compliance before end of the month. Full disclosure and transparency.

#2 Executive search pretty much complete and this person will assume Canadian Donini's Executive Management while Peter focuses on the US market.

#3 Stock structure will not change, will most likely be reduced. Wouldn't give a number but said we would be very happy. Read - Shares going to be reduced. Not a R/S either. LOL

#4 No dilution whatsoever to stockholders. They already make money and do not require stock to survive. Like I stated earlier, they are going to reduce the share count.

#5 Possible tag team with a major pizza chain here in the US. I said Pizza Hut or Papa John's and he just said watch for PR.

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
DNNC was a $20+ stock back in '07. Any idea what happened to it?

They stopped putting out PRs, lol. Mr Deros didn't couldnt really give any determining factors as to what happened to his stock over the years. He said it was likely lack of transparency, they were a small pizza shop in Canada without any US exposure, and they were very early on in getting the business setup when they first listed onto the US stock exchange ... this is likely what happened. However, as Jason mentioned above, it was a $20 stock last year. It's amazing what a lack of volume and no PRs can do to a company. He has all intentions of getting his company back into the eyes of investors (especially considering he owns a majority of the shares).

I'll keep the board updated regarding new happenings. I recommend calling Mr Deros (his number is listed above) and having a brief conversation with him ... and not along the lines of "hey, this guy on some gambling forum says your stocks gonna go to a dollar, any thoughts?" Make a real conversation, ask him how business is, tell him your a potential investor, and you're curious as to how the present and future is looking for him and the company. I usually do this with every company I invest in, but its usually harder on the Pinksheets companies. Keep the board updated if you talk to him and let us know if you are enlightened with knowledge that I havent posted here yet.

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
I think we hit $1 within a month, maybe $2. I'm backing up the truck of bullishness first thing Monday ... if all goes well, I should have about 20% of the float on my own. Ohh, and in case no one has been doing their homework, we've just found out the FLOAT IS LESS THAN 4Million shares now!!

Look at the Chart, a thing of beauty ...

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=DNNC&p=D&yr=2&mn=0&dy=0&i=p93834726544&r=3658

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
$DNNC -- the run continues today and continue throughout the week ... 100%+ today IMHO, maybe more.

For those of you that still havent taken the time yourself, please call Mr Deros:

Investors Relations,
Development and Marketing
pderos@pizzadonini.com
Tel: <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = SKYPE /><SKYPE:SPAN id=softomate_v3_highlight_0 class=skype_v3_tb_injection title=Call this phone number in Canada with Skype: +15149560005 skypeid="0" skypeaction="call" nof="" isfax="" freecall="" fwidth="" type=".flex" mode=".modern" path="file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/" durex2="%DADDYHEIGHT%" durex="%DADDYWIDTH%" context="514.956.0005"><SKYPE:SPAN id=skype_v3_tb_nop0 class=skype_v3_tb_nop> </SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_a.modern.flex.gif)" id=skype_v3_tb_droppart_0 class=skype_v3_tb_imgA_flex title="Skype actions" skypeid="0" skypeaction="drop" skypesms="0"> <SKYPE:SPAN style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/famfamfam/CA.gif)" id=skype_v3_tb_img_f0 class=skype_v3_tb_imgFlag></SKYPE:SPAN> <SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_nop> </SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_s.flex.modern.gif)" id=skype_v3_tb_img_s0 class=skype_v3_tb_imgS> </SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_m.modern.gif)" id=skype_v3_tb_text0 class=skype_v3_tb_injectionIn><SKYPE:SPAN style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_m.modern.gif)" id=skype_v3_tb_innerText0 class=skype_v3_tb_innerText> 514.956.0005 </SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_r.modern.gif)" id=skype_v3_tb_img_r0 class=skype_v3_tb_imgR><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_nop> </SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN> <SKYPE:SPAN id=softomate_v3_print_0 class=skype_v3_tb_injection_print context="">514.956.0005</SKYPE:SPAN> ext 2
Fax: 514.956.5552
Cell: <SKYPE:SPAN id=softomate_v3_highlight_1 class=skype_v3_tb_injection title=Call this phone number in Canada with Skype: +15149696070 skypeid="1" skypeaction="call" nof="" isfax="" freecall="" fwidth="" type=".flex" mode=".modern" path="file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/" durex2="%DADDYHEIGHT%" durex="%DADDYWIDTH%" context="514.969.6070"><SKYPE:SPAN id=skype_v3_tb_nop1 class=skype_v3_tb_nop> </SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_a.modern.flex.gif)" id=skype_v3_tb_droppart_1 class=skype_v3_tb_imgA_flex title="Skype actions" skypeid="1" skypeaction="drop" skypesms="1"> <SKYPE:SPAN style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/famfamfam/CA.gif)" id=skype_v3_tb_img_f1 class=skype_v3_tb_imgFlag></SKYPE:SPAN> <SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_nop> </SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_s.flex.modern.gif)" id=skype_v3_tb_img_s1 class=skype_v3_tb_imgS> </SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_m.modern.gif)" id=skype_v3_tb_text1 class=skype_v3_tb_injectionIn><SKYPE:SPAN style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_m.modern.gif)" id=skype_v3_tb_innerText1 class=skype_v3_tb_innerText> 514.969.6070 </SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_r.modern.gif)" id=skype_v3_tb_img_r1 class=skype_v3_tb_imgR><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_nop> </SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN> <SKYPE:SPAN id=softomate_v3_print_1 class=skype_v3_tb_injection_print context="">514.969.6070</SKYPE:SPAN>

Tokens
$DNNC -- the run continues today and continue throughout the week ... 100%+ today IMHO, maybe more.

For those of you that still havent taken the time yourself, please call Mr Deros:

Investors Relations,
Development and Marketing
pderos@pizzadonini.com
Tel: <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = SKYPE /><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_injection id=softomate_v3_highlight_0 title=Call type=".flex" mode=".modern" context="514.956.0005" durex="%DADDYWIDTH%" durex2="%DADDYHEIGHT%" path="file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/" fwidth="" freecall="" isfax="" nof="" skypeaction="call" skypeid="0" +15149560005 Skype: with Canada in number phone this><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_nop id=skype_v3_tb_nop0></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_imgA_flex id=skype_v3_tb_droppart_0 title="Skype actions" style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_a.modern.flex.gif)" skypeaction="drop" skypeid="0" skypesms="0"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_imgFlag id=skype_v3_tb_img_f0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/famfamfam/CA.gif)"></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_nop></SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_imgS id=skype_v3_tb_img_s0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_s.flex.modern.gif)"></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_injectionIn id=skype_v3_tb_text0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_m.modern.gif)"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_innerText id=skype_v3_tb_innerText0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_m.modern.gif)">514.956.0005 </SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_imgR id=skype_v3_tb_img_r0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_r.modern.gif)"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_nop></SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_injection_print id=softomate_v3_print_0 context="">514.956.0005</SKYPE:SPAN> ext 2
Fax: 514.956.5552
Cell: <SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_injection id=softomate_v3_highlight_1 title=Call type=".flex" mode=".modern" context="514.969.6070" durex="%DADDYWIDTH%" durex2="%DADDYHEIGHT%" path="file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/" fwidth="" freecall="" isfax="" nof="" skypeaction="call" skypeid="1" Skype: with Canada in number phone this +15149696070><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_nop id=skype_v3_tb_nop1></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_imgA_flex id=skype_v3_tb_droppart_1 title="Skype actions" style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_a.modern.flex.gif)" skypeaction="drop" skypeid="1" skypesms="1"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_imgFlag id=skype_v3_tb_img_f1 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/famfamfam/CA.gif)"></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_nop></SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_imgS id=skype_v3_tb_img_s1 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_s.flex.modern.gif)"></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_injectionIn id=skype_v3_tb_text1 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_m.modern.gif)"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_innerText id=skype_v3_tb_innerText1 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_m.modern.gif)">514.969.6070 </SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_imgR id=skype_v3_tb_img_r1 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/kuwlness/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_r.modern.gif)"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_nop></SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_v3_tb_injection_print id=softomate_v3_print_1 context="">514.969.6070</SKYPE:SPAN>

Kuwl,
I saw dnnc down to .02 after hours. how much do you think it opens today? I did't get a change to buy it last week.

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
Kuwl,
I saw dnnc down to .02 after hours. how much do you think it opens today? I did't get a change to buy it last week.

Pinksheet dont trade after-hours, only amongst MMs, so I find it hard to believe it was down 2 cents. Regardless bid ask is now .04 x .05, so it's looking to make it's run. Price target for today is minimum .06, but probably more like .08-.12. DNNC = Easy Money. Dont get left behind

Closes above 100% again today IMHO

Tokens
Pinksheet dont trade after-hours, only amongst MMs, so I find it hard to believe it was down 2 cents. Regardless bid ask is now .04 x .05, so it's looking to make it's run. Price target for today is minimum .06, but probably more like .08-.12. DNNC = Easy Money. Dont get left behind

Closes above 100% again today IMHO

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/DNNC
it said .02 after hour

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
Breakout in Progress ... Dont miss the best ride of your life. Anything under .10 is crazy-cheap (10-bagger), under .20 still cheap (5-bagger here), under .50 (doubler) ... Welcome aboard Mr. Toads Wild Ride.

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
4 more Pending PRs, but with today's announcement there might still be 5 more. Mr Deros didnt even mention this one to me when I spoke to him ... things are looking GREEN

Tokens
A lot of attention is being paid to DNNC, I just wanted to make sure the other roulette plays were still good to go. BLAP, BIEL, ABWTQ, NSFE, BFHJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viact
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com