Only 2,000? More than 2,000 former DOJ officials call on Attorney General William Barr to resign

Search

I'm from the government and I'm here to help
Tokens
Just my outside novice opinion, but it sounds like many may be getting nervous with all the investigations the DOJ is doing. Maybe there were swamp monsters in the DOJ that don't want corruption to be discovered.
my take is he has plenty of dirt and can put a bunch of dudes away for criminal activity in the DOJ and Obama Admin but he's such a deep stater that he will never grow a set of nuts.

if anything dafinch should be barr's biggest fan but he's such a brainless hairy cvnt that he doesn't realize Barr is playing Manute Bol for Obama and Deep State Hillary Democrats

of course when you're unable to pay your power bill how the fvck could you actually think for yourself?

Tokens
Stop, don't tell me, I'm way ahead of you. ALL those people are Democrats and/or never Trumpers, right?

Who is the organization that created that letter and organized the conference call?
Who funds them?
Show me you know by providing the name of the organization and their top 2 donors.
After you discover them, tell me, did you notice any coincidences that you weren't previously aware of, clown?

The only people these people are fooling, are people like you.

Tokens

Ahhhhhh,
the resident GENIUS, fresh off of his BRILLIANT post showing a map of the state of Kansas, showing a city called Kansas City, after our illustrious leader congratulated that state for winning the Super Bowl. Presumably, Twittler has the location straight now, do YOU?:pointer:Loser!@#0:madasshol:bigfinger:trx-smly0Slapping-silly90)):Countdownkth)(&^:carto1710azzkick(&^:bbsmile::laughingb
pot calling the kettle black...didn't you...the rx resident genius lol...show the ny landscape and said it was chicago...but you're a lib so that's expected

Tokens
Barr is a puppet of Trump, that would explain why he didn't prosecute McCabe or Comey

These people couldn't find the cheese in a mouse maze, they're that fucking stupid

Of course being really stupid is a prerequisite for being a street squatter that never pays his bills, but I digress

Don’t forget that, recently, Barr appointed US Attorney Jeffrey Jensen to investigate the circumstances of the Flynn case, including his interview with FBI investigators. This directly involves Comey, McCabe & Strzok. Since McCabe and Strzok were apparently on the same Page, Lisa that is, she'll probably wind up being looked at here, too. It seems Barr is done with DC swamp creatures investigating their own.

Tokens
Let me say this about this here issue, on that their matter. That their faux outage is a of bunch

poppycock!cheersgifcheersgifcheersgif

Tokens
Just my outside novice opinion, but it sounds like many may be getting nervous with all the investigations the DOJ is doing. Maybe there were swamp monsters in the DOJ that don't want corruption to be discovered.

I'm beginning to think you're on to something.

Since those four lawyers resigned after telling Barr one thing and doing another, I've been thinking that maybe the swamp is full of liberal creatures who collude to subvert the effort of Barr and his trusted few to do the research to put together the cases that we, the public who are paying attention, are already aware of.

This is why I think that Barr has a few good, trusted men honing in on a big fish or two while all the rancid minnows swim free.

If he can't trust the worker bees how is he to get the cases developed? You know there is no room for sloppiness or error. The cases must be sealed tight. Subordination could totally derail the Barr train.

I think that he's having a real hard time getting his minions to perform. That's likely why he snapped at the Donald.

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
I'm beginning to think you're on to something.

Since those four lawyers resigned after telling Barr one thing and doing another, I've been thinking that maybe the swamp is full of liberal creatures who collude to subvert the effort of Barr and his trusted few to do the research to put together the cases that we, the public who are paying attention, are already aware of.

This is why I think that Barr has a few good, trusted men honing in on a big fish or two while all the rancid minnows swim free.

If he can't trust the worker bees how is he to get the cases developed? You know there is no room for sloppiness or error. The cases must be sealed tight. Subordination could totally derail the Barr train.

I think that he's having a real hard time getting his minions to perform. That's likely why he snapped at the Donald.
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Common sense would point to you being unequivocally correct. However after 8 years
of the Kenyan I'm not sure common sense exists any longer.

Case in point, all the Democratic nominees running for President. Who would vote for
any of those morons? And the answer of course is million of people will.
[/FONT]

Tokens
Nah... just since 9 out of 10 of your threads are complete bullshit, and you ABANDON them, like they dont exist. Need me to bump 100 of them? And why are you wrong more than any other poster here at TheRX?

Says the idiot who claimed all 19 of Twittler's accusers were Dems, so, come on, Sausage Lips, where all 2000 of the DOJ signers Dems, too? Where's that picture of yourself you said you were gonna post, Boulder Head?:pointer:Loser!@#0:madasshol:bigfinger:trx-smly0

Btw, Barr, who is even fatter than you, sounds like he is getting his panties all in a twist, lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/barr-mulls-resigning-over-trumps-tweets-sources-025444481.html

mentABC News

Barr mulls resigning over Trump's tweets: Sources

PIERRE THOMAS and ALEXANDER MALLIN
ABC NewsFebruary 18, 2020, 7:38 PM PST

Just hours after President Donald Trump openly defied his public pleas to stop tweeting about criminal matters in the Justice Department, Attorney General Bill Barr told people close to Trump Tuesday that he is considering resigning over the tweets that Barr had previously said make it “impossible” to do his job, sources tell ABC News.
A resignation by Barr would amount stunning rebuke by a cabinet official long believed to be among the most loyal to Trump, and would indicate an uncertain future for the DOJ as officials have sought to grapple with the president’s increasingly emboldened attempts to intervene in the justice system.
News of Barr's discussions with people close to Trump was first reported by the Washington Post.
In response, DOJ spokesperson Kerri Kupec said on Twitter: "Addressing Beltway rumors: The Attorney General has no plans to resign."
In an exclusive interview with ABC News last week, Barr had warned Trump that his tweets about the DOJ, in particular the sentencing process of his former long-time advisor Roger Stone, were disrupting his ability to manage the department.
MORE: Trump maintains online criticism of Roger Stone case, despite AG Barr's plea to stop
"To have public statements and tweets made about the department, about our people in the department, our men and women here, about cases pending in the department, and about judges before whom we have cases, make it impossible for me to do my job and to assure the courts and the prosecutors in the department that we're doing our work with integrity," Barr said.
“I’m not going to be bullied or influenced by anybody,” he added. “Whether it’s Congress, newspaper editorial boards, or the president. I’m gonna do what I think is right. And, you know, the, I think the -- I cannot do my job here at the department with a constant background commentary that undercuts me.”
The interview followed a week of turmoil for the DOJ after Barr ordered prosecutors to reverse their recommendation that Stone serve 7-9 years in prison, following his conviction last year on seven separate counts that included lying to Congress, witness tampering and obstruction.
The reversal came only hours after President Trump had tweeted calling the recommendation “horrible and very unfair,” adding, “Cannot allow this miscarriage of justice!”
william-barr-interview-04-abc-jc-200213_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

PHOTO: Attorney General William Barr speaks to ABC News' Pierre Thomas during an interview on Feb. 13, 2020. (ABC News)Four line prosecutors who had been in charge of the case withdrew in protest over the intervention, including one who resigned from the DOJ altogether.
In his interview with ABC News, Barr repeatedly insisted he had made the decision to reverse the recommendation prior to the tweet, adding Trump had “never asked me to do anything in a criminal case.”
Just a day after the interview, the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, D.C., said it would not be prosecuting former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe after a two-year investigation. The announcement followed repeated public calls by President Trump that McCabe and other former officials involved in the start of the Russia investigation be thrown in jail.
That did little to alleviate the public pressure on Barr, however, when just hours later on Friday it was revealed that he had ordered a separate review of the criminal case against another long-time Trump ally, former national security adviser Michael Flynn.
MORE: Barr blasts Trump's tweets on Stone case: 'Impossible for me to do my job': ABC News Exclusive
Citing what they described as unprecedented interference in a criminal inquiry, a group of more than 2,000 former DOJ officials signed onto a petition Sunday calling for Barr’s resignation.
While the White House said following Barr’s interview that Trump continued to have confidence in him, the attorney general’s warnings failed to blunt Trump’s attacks on the Stone case and the prosecutors who resigned.
“These were Mueller prosecutors, and the whole Mueller investigation was illegally set up based on a phony and now fully discredited Fake Dossier, lying and forging documents to the FISA Court, and many other things,” Trump tweeted Tuesday morning. “Everything having to do with this fraudulent investigation is badly tainted and, in my opinion, should be thrown out.”
Later in the day, DOJ lawyers filed a motion in court in opposition to Stone’s lawyers who had called for the trial to be thrown out altogether.
A department official told reporters that Barr personally supported the motion, echoing his previous statements to ABC News in which he described Stone’s trial as a “righteous prosecution” and agreed that Stone deserved some time in prison.
Barr mulls resigning over Trump's tweets: Sources originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

Tokens
Says the idiot who claimed all 19 of Twittler's accusers were Dems, so, come on, Sausage Lips, where all 2000 of the DOJ signers Dems, too? Where's that picture of yourself you said you were gonna post, Boulder Head?:pointer:Loser!@#0:madasshol:bigfinger:trx-smly0

Btw, Barr, who is even fatter than you, sounds like he is getting his panties all in a twist, lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/barr-mulls-resigning-over-trumps-tweets-sources-025444481.html

mentABC News

Barr mulls resigning over Trump's tweets: Sources

PIERRE THOMAS and ALEXANDER MALLIN
ABC NewsFebruary 18, 2020, 7:38 PM PST

Just hours after President Donald Trump openly defied his public pleas to stop tweeting about criminal matters in the Justice Department, Attorney General Bill Barr told people close to Trump Tuesday that he is considering resigning over the tweets that Barr had previously said make it “impossible” to do his job, sources tell ABC News.
A resignation by Barr would amount stunning rebuke by a cabinet official long believed to be among the most loyal to Trump, and would indicate an uncertain future for the DOJ as officials have sought to grapple with the president’s increasingly emboldened attempts to intervene in the justice system.
News of Barr's discussions with people close to Trump was first reported by the Washington Post.
In response, DOJ spokesperson Kerri Kupec said on Twitter: "Addressing Beltway rumors: The Attorney General has no plans to resign."
In an exclusive interview with ABC News last week, Barr had warned Trump that his tweets about the DOJ, in particular the sentencing process of his former long-time advisor Roger Stone, were disrupting his ability to manage the department.
MORE: Trump maintains online criticism of Roger Stone case, despite AG Barr's plea to stop
"To have public statements and tweets made about the department, about our people in the department, our men and women here, about cases pending in the department, and about judges before whom we have cases, make it impossible for me to do my job and to assure the courts and the prosecutors in the department that we're doing our work with integrity," Barr said.
“I’m not going to be bullied or influenced by anybody,” he added. “Whether it’s Congress, newspaper editorial boards, or the president. I’m gonna do what I think is right. And, you know, the, I think the -- I cannot do my job here at the department with a constant background commentary that undercuts me.”
The interview followed a week of turmoil for the DOJ after Barr ordered prosecutors to reverse their recommendation that Stone serve 7-9 years in prison, following his conviction last year on seven separate counts that included lying to Congress, witness tampering and obstruction.
The reversal came only hours after President Trump had tweeted calling the recommendation “horrible and very unfair,” adding, “Cannot allow this miscarriage of justice!”
william-barr-interview-04-abc-jc-200213_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

PHOTO: Attorney General William Barr speaks to ABC News' Pierre Thomas during an interview on Feb. 13, 2020. (ABC News)Four line prosecutors who had been in charge of the case withdrew in protest over the intervention, including one who resigned from the DOJ altogether.
In his interview with ABC News, Barr repeatedly insisted he had made the decision to reverse the recommendation prior to the tweet, adding Trump had “never asked me to do anything in a criminal case.”
Just a day after the interview, the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington, D.C., said it would not be prosecuting former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe after a two-year investigation. The announcement followed repeated public calls by President Trump that McCabe and other former officials involved in the start of the Russia investigation be thrown in jail.
That did little to alleviate the public pressure on Barr, however, when just hours later on Friday it was revealed that he had ordered a separate review of the criminal case against another long-time Trump ally, former national security adviser Michael Flynn.
MORE: Barr blasts Trump's tweets on Stone case: 'Impossible for me to do my job': ABC News Exclusive
Citing what they described as unprecedented interference in a criminal inquiry, a group of more than 2,000 former DOJ officials signed onto a petition Sunday calling for Barr’s resignation.
While the White House said following Barr’s interview that Trump continued to have confidence in him, the attorney general’s warnings failed to blunt Trump’s attacks on the Stone case and the prosecutors who resigned.
“These were Mueller prosecutors, and the whole Mueller investigation was illegally set up based on a phony and now fully discredited Fake Dossier, lying and forging documents to the FISA Court, and many other things,” Trump tweeted Tuesday morning. “Everything having to do with this fraudulent investigation is badly tainted and, in my opinion, should be thrown out.”
Later in the day, DOJ lawyers filed a motion in court in opposition to Stone’s lawyers who had called for the trial to be thrown out altogether.
A department official told reporters that Barr personally supported the motion, echoing his previous statements to ABC News in which he described Stone’s trial as a “righteous prosecution” and agreed that Stone deserved some time in prison.
Barr mulls resigning over Trump's tweets: Sources originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

I posted maybe, 3 things that were wrong down here, and acknowledged every single one? How many things have you posted, and how many threads have you abandoned?

Why do you only bring up the same insults that are baseless? Cant think and find out any facts on your own?

Tokens
I posted maybe, 3 things that were wrong down here, and acknowledged every single one? How many things have you posted, and how many threads have you abandoned?

Why do you only bring up the same insults that are baseless? Cant think and find out any facts on your own?

I repeat them because you follow me around like the psychotic, stalking, obssesive douche that you are, and, they are NOT baseless, you ARE a sausage lipped, boulder headed, no neck, blubbery dwarf, which is why you suddenly "lost" that hilarious picture of you practically tonguing Plunkett's balls, and is also why you suddenly "forgot" your pledge to replace that "lost" pic with another one. So, were all 2000 of the DOJ signers Dems, too? Where's that picture of yourself you said you were gonna post, Boulder Head?:pointer:Loser!@#0:madasshol:bigfinger:trx-smly0

Tokens
I repeat them because you follow me around like the psychotic, stalking, obssesive douche that you are, and, they are NOT baseless, you ARE a sausage lipped, boulder headed, no neck, blubbery dwarf, which is why you suddenly "lost" that hilarious picture of you practically tonguing Plunkett's balls, and is also why you suddenly "forgot" your pledge to replace that "lost" pic with another one. So, were all 2000 of the DOJ signers Dems, too? Where's that picture of yourself you said you were gonna post, Boulder Head?:pointer:Loser!@#0:madasshol:bigfinger:trx-smly0

Told ya, since you are so obsessed with looks, when you post a picture, Ill post one... So we can compare.

Cause it seems whatever you accuse others of, you are guilty of yourself.

OR.... we can have a BAN WAGER (Which you will never accept, cause you know you will lose) That I am NO WHERE NEAR the size of Barr.... And Ill even take a pic of me holding whatever you like, or a holding piece of paper with whatever you want written on it. Even tho I have never welched on a bet here, you will use that as an excuse... BUT, we can have a MOD ban the loser, this way no one can welch. (Here comes more insults, and deflection)

Tokens

Wait... according to my picture... I have a neck, my lips arent thick as sausage, my head is normal sized, not short..... and of course, wrong yet again.

And where was I tonguing Plunketts balls? Literally standing shoulder to shoulder with him... Oh wait, forgot you are obsessed with homosexuality

Want to try again?

PS: for the 300th time, I went into that thread and acknowledged I was wrong, along with the other 300 times you brought it up... all the accusers WERE NOT DEMS, duh!

Tokens
Oh... and DO NOT WORRY....

I will post your BOOKING PHOTO here tomorrow!!

And JUST LIKE I SAID! You accuse people here (and even Trump), of what YOU actually are! Your head is massive, you have NO NECK and like 3 chins and I think you weigh as much, if not MORE than Barr jugging by your booking photo!

Tokens
If anyone wants to post Dafinch's booking photo, or wants a copy of it, just email me or message me... ITS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!

Tokens
Told ya, since you are so obsessed with looks, when you post a picture, Ill post one... So we can compare.

Cause it seems whatever you accuse others of, you are guilty of yourself.

OR.... we can have a BAN WAGER (Which you will never accept, cause you know you will lose) That I am NO WHERE NEAR the size of Barr.... And Ill even take a pic of me holding whatever you like, or a holding piece of paper with whatever you want written on it. Even tho I have never welched on a bet here, you will use that as an excuse... BUT, we can have a MOD ban the loser, this way no one can welch. (Here comes more insults, and deflection)

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Barr, who is even fatter than you,"

"I am NO WHERE NEAR the size of Barr."

It's absolutely HILARIOUS how often you show that reading comprehension is NOT your strong suit. But, what IS your strong suit is being a psychotic, stalking, obssesive douche that you are, and, they are NOT baseless, you ARE a sausage lipped, boulder headed, no neck, blubbery dwarf, which is why you suddenly "lost" that hilarious picture of you practically tonguing Plunkett's balls, and is also why you suddenly "forgot" your pledge to replace that "lost" pic with another one. So, were all 2000 of the DOJ signers Dems, too? Where's that picture of yourself you said you were gonna post, Boulder Head? Who is that in the picture, your 'Boo?:pointer:Loser!@#0:madasshol:bigfinger:trx-smly0

Tokens
Oh... and DO NOT WORRY....

I will post your BOOKING PHOTO here tomorrow!!

And JUST LIKE I SAID! You accuse people here (and even Trump), of what YOU actually are! Your head is massive, you have NO NECK and like 3 chins and I think you weigh as much, if not MORE than Barr jugging by your booking photo!

BOOKING photo? Wtf are you babbling about?????? Well, THIS is slam dunk to catch you in a lie. Go ahead, you sausage lip, boulder headed, no neck blubbery runt, post your "booking photo."

Tokens
BOOKING photo? Wtf are you babbling about?????? Well, THIS is slam dunk to catch you in a lie. Go ahead, you sausage lip, boulder headed, no neck blubbery runt, post your "booking photo."

Caught you in about 100 or so lies... so whats 1 from me lmao

Tokens
Caught you in about 100 or so lies... so whats 1 from me lmao

Ahhhhh, so you LIED like the blubbery, sausage lipped, block headed toad that you are. Such a stupid lie, no point to it, and one that is shown to be a lie instantly. Plus, you're still running from the question, you gutless turd: Were all 2000 of the DOJ signers saying that Barr should resign all Dems? :pointer:Loser!@#0:madasshol:bigfinger:trx-smly0:fckmad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezwindows
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com