need a bailout for tonight

Search

thekeyman

anyone have a play for tonight i need a bailout play if anyone can help please post.

thanks thekeyman

Co-Captain

Banned
Play Pitt +5 and also on the ML. Also take Texas -3. These two are my top plays left for today and I see hitting them both as they both have situational edges and momentum from last weeks big wins working in their favor. If your thinking that Va Tech also had a big win last week, well in this situation, it will work against them. Also, Miami loss today so that win last week also loses value somewhat. Play these two teams today, and I hope it helps you out of your jam. GL CC.

hondaman1

have only posted 4 picks this college season

4-0

very big play for me tonight

clemson

good luck

stewie21

Pac 10 Play of The Year

20* UCLA +10.5

Washington St. Just cannot simply cover at home (0-4 ATS). They cannot simply cover period (3-6 ATS). If there is one team I am familiar with inside and out it is WSU. Matt Kegal is probable, but has no mobility. UCLA is coming off a bad loss @ Stanford last week and will look to avenge that loss.

sasquatch

I AGREE WITH CO-CAPT. ON PITT AND TEXAS. YOU MIGHT ALSO CHECK OUT CALIFORNIA TONIGHT. NO GUARANTEES. BEST OF LUCK WITH WHATEVER YOU DECIDE ON.

fivedoorsdown

vt will smoke pitt
fitzgerald will have minimal game, to much hype for pitt that lost to toledo and notre dame

Mosi

Little scared of the Pitt play. Every service. good, bad, or indifferent is on this play. And they are all top plays. Scares the hell out of me.

this is old man bowden's birthdayand a chance for fla st to cinch first place in the acc. he will take no prisoners or have much compassion for his son, fls st 38 clemson 17.

thekeyman

thanks to all of you for your input i do believe i made my decision thanks to this thread of picks and so i don't disrespect anyone im going to keep my choice to myself so there's no hard feelings toward anyone.

you are all a great bunch of guys
thanks the keyman

LSUpete

Handicapper
OREGON....BIG
icon_wink.gif

Co-Captain

Banned
just posted another big play for me with Wash St. , going against alot of posters here , but have to think UCLA's luck runs out here.

Co-Captain

Banned
thekeyman, I hope you played one of the trio of games I listed. If you did, lets continue the wins in the NFL tomorrow. aloha Cc

LSUpete

Handicapper
So did Oregon and Clemson!

You should have bailed yourself out nicely.

DanTanna

I should have come here late Saturday and asked for some advice.
Nice job helping the brotha out!
applaudit.gif

thekeyman

thanks to all of you guys for your picks and yes i did bailout myself thanks to all of you,i really appriciate it and as always i will be on the rx with my good buddies meaning you guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajshahisports