901 NATS UNDE9 9 SB+
903 ROCKIES+170 SB
908 GIANTS-130 SB
910 YANKS-150 SB
914 CWS-120 SB
GOOD LUCK!

EXPERT: Matt *****
PICK: Cleveland Cavaliers
REASON FOR PICK: There is a national perception the real Eastern Conference final was played between the Pistons and Bulls which could definitely hurt Detroit and give Cleveland a spark heading into this series. The Cavaliers held their own in Detroit this season, splitting the two games with the loss coming by just five points. Let’s not forget about last season as well as in the conference semifinals, the Cavaliers held a 3-2 lead in the seven-game series and they were one rebound away from advancing.

As predicted in the series clincher against the Nets, it was LeBron James who rebounded from a poor effort and had a big game. The Cavaliers watched a 22-point lead dwindle to one while James sat for much of the third quarter with four fouls and it appeared experience would win. But he came out in the fourth quarter with nine points and three assists to help Cleveland pull away. He averaged 27 points and 6.8 rebounds during the regular season against the Pistons and is averaging 8.1 apg during the playoffs.

Cleveland was the top rebounding team in the NBA during the regular season. In the first two rounds of the playoffs against Washington and New Jersey, the Cavaliers produced a rebounding advantage of more than seven per game (45.4 to 38.0). Defensively, the Pistons get all of the buzz but the Cavaliers showed they could play come defense as well as in the final four clashes with the Nets, a skilled offensive team with Jason Kidd, Richard Jefferson and Vince Carter averaged only 15.7 ppg in the fourth quarter.

Both teams are coming off road wins in their series’ clinchers and that favors the road team in this matchup. Play against home favorites off an upset win over a division rival as an underdog against opponent off an upset win as an underdog. This situation is 49-18 ATS (73.1 percent) since 1996 with the average point differential being just -1.5 ppg. Cleveland has flourished in this spot this year, going 17-8 ATS as a road underdog. Expect a close one in the opener. Play Cleveland Cavaliers 2 Units
<!-- / message -->

Tokens
Kelso Mon NBA Playoffs
<HR style="COLOR: #a8a8a8" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Kelso

5 units Cavs +6 @ Detroit
1 unit Cavs/Pistons Over 177
1 unit Parlay on both

Maverick
NBA Cavs +6,
MLB CHW

PPP - 3% cleveland +6.5

Stu Finer
1000 DIME NBA Playoff Best Bet...DETROIT PISTONS

When it comes to Game 1 or a pressure Games 6 or 7, the Piston are among the league's elite when it comes to being focused and prepared. It's those other middle series games when Detroit seems to lose its focus. Well, tonight in the conference finals opener, the Pistons will bring forth a dominating effort in taking this contest by double digits. Detroit has dominated the Cavs in recent years and are clearly the better and deeper team. They took three of four from Cleveland this season with the lone loss coming in overtime. They dominated the the fourth quarter of their games this season and they consistently out-rebounded a Cavs team that was one of the best in the league in hitting the glass. And they also held LeBron James in check in three of the four matchups. If LeBron isn't aggressive from the very outset tonight, then the Cavs will get blown out early.

Cleveland wasn't forced to defend much in the paint in their first two series' wins over the Wizards and Bulls. That won't be the case in this series. Cleveland took care of an undermmaned Washington team and then needed six games to eliminate a not-very-good New Jersey club. Last year in the second round, Detroit blasted the Cavs in the first two games before losing their focus and dropping three straight before rallying for wins in Games 6 and 7. They blamed their conference finals loss to Miami on the fact that they had to extend themselves so much against the Cavs. They don't want to have that same thing happen should they advance and play in the NBA Finals. Rasheed Wallace hurt his ankle in Game 4 last year versus the Cavs and that hurt big time. Chauncey Billups was struggling with his shot last year, Tayshaun Prince was a non-factor and the bench was producing nothing. It's different this time around and Detroit doesn't want to waste any time. This stage of the playoffs is virtually brand new for Cleveland while the Pistons are in the conference finals for the fifth straight season. They are the better and more experienced team and they will pull away for this double digit cover tonight.

500 DIME MLB No Brainer...BOSTON RED SOX

The Red Sox, winners of five of six over the Yankees this season, are a solid dog in the Bronx this evening. Boston has won eight of its last 10 overall and is on a 26-9 run in its last 35 games. Tim Wakefield has been great on the highway in 2007 (1.39 ERA in five starts) and has not allowed a run in his last two road starts at Minnesota and Toronto. Boston is a solid 14-6 away from home and Wakefield will be backed by a Boston pen that sports a 1.95 road ERA this season. The Yankees have dropped seven of their last 10 overall and two of three at home against their hated rivals. Chien-Ming Wang (2-3, 4.54) has been up and down all year and has lost his last two starts against the Red Sox at Yankee Stadium. Back on April 29, he gave up four runs in six innings against the visiting Sox and he'll go down again tonight as Boston prevails.

200 DIME MLB No Brainer...SEATTLE MARINERS

The Mariners pound lefties and they'll give the Indians all they can handle tonight as a big-time dog. Seattle has a winning road record this year and are 5-4 the last three season at The Jake. They're 6-2 versus lefty starters this season and batting .325 versus southpaws. They're also batting .297 in their last seven overall and will be facing C.C. Sabathia, who has a 4.15 ERA in his last three starts. The M's also have the bullpen advantage in this game (3.26 ERA to 4.12). They've won four of Cha Seung Baek's five starts this year and he has been effective in his last two starts (five earned in 15 1/3 innings). Ichiro is batting .473 during his current 13-game hit streak and he and the M's will pull the surprise tonight in Cleveland.

200 DIME MLB No Brainer...CHICAGO WHITE SOX

The White Sox bats are starting to heat up, pitcher Jose Contreas is beginning to find his groove and I like Chicago at home tonight. The Sox, who will likely start Jim Thome tonight for the first time since April 27, have scored 16 runs in their last two games. Thome was red-hot before he went down with a strained muscle (rib cage) and he will help take pressure off of Jermaine Dye and Paul Konerko. Meanwhile, Contreas has a 1.93 ERA in his last four starts and limited the A's to just one run over six innings back in mid-April when the Sox took two of three over the A's by the bay. Inconsistent Oakland (2-3 last five) is batting just .237 versus righty starters and Joe Blanton has been more vulnerable on the road (3.98 ERA in five starts) than on the road. The Sox have won seven of their last 11 and they'll take Game 1 of this series.

Power Play Sports
Detroit -6-

Tokens
Monday Comps
<HR style="COLOR: #a8a8a8" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Sebastian-UNDER White Sox
Winner Line-San Francisco
OTM-Also San Francisco
Bobby Cash-its hard to believe this old geezer is still around;he was old when I started following cappers in the 70's-OVER Milwaukee
Computer Boys-Arizona
Kevin Kennedy-Chicago
All Star Sports-UNDER Minn
Feiner-OVER Minnesota
Gaston-OVER Detroit in the NBA

Brandon Lang PAID

MONDAY

15 DIME

Reds -1 1/2 runs - Specify Pitchers - Speigner vs Arroyo

5 DIME

Giants - Specify Pitchers - Sampson vs Lowry

Twins - Specify Pitchers - Silva vs Padilla

Cavs

Free Pick - Cavs/Pistons UNDER (For analysis see Daily video)

Note:

Not much more to say here that I haven't already said on the outside on my webpage.

The only thing I am going to say in here is how badly I wanted that winning week last week. I wanted it more than any I can remember in quite sometime.

To be down that far with 3 days to go and then to come that close only to have Tim Hudson completely choke in that first inning was pathetic.

He had a real shot to get out of that first inning with no runs but decides to try to throw a 1-2 fastball by Varitek and leaves it out over the plate and the 3-run triple ended the party quickly.

My goodness, waste a slider or curve in the dirt but don't throw him heat there. These million dollar pitchers can be so dumb in their pitch selection sometimes.

Like I said the other day, I will never accept losing but I can deal with it better than most. I get more frustrated with how the game loses more than anything else.

So, time to get right back on the saddle and make this week's ride a lot more comfortable than last week.

Lets get to this winning Monday.

REDS -1 1/2 RUNS

This is as good a spot to lay a run and a half as I have seen all year.

Bronson Arroyo is 1-0 in his career against the Nationals but what is even more impressive is the 16 scoreless innings against them.

To make things even easier on him is the fact he is facing a Nationals team this year that ranks last in NL batting average, runs and on base percentage.

Arroyo has pitched his butt off all year long but has nothing to show for it. He is 2-4 with a 2.64 ERA and has allowed three earned runs or fewer in each of his last eight starts.

Bad part is he has received only three runs of support in his four losses. He recorded his fifth career complete game Wednesday, throwing 129 pitches in a 3-2 loss at San Diego.

I look for the Reds to score some runs off Levale Speigner, who has an ERA of close to 5 and making only his 2nd career start here.

Reds rip him and finally score some runs of Arroyo as they roll to a big win at home over the worst team in the National league.

All Reds by 2 runs tonight.

GIANTS

Now the last time these two met, I used Lowry and he pitched great with exception to facing Hunter Pence.

In that loss last week, Lowry gave up just 8 total hits with Pence going 4-4 against him.

Even with that loss, Lowry is still 3-1 with a 1.45 ERA against the Astros - still his lowest ERA against any NL opponent.

I look for the Giants hitters to make some solid adjustments against Chris Sampson and get him good in this game tonight.

With Houston dropping 3 of their last 4 including a 14-1 loss yesterday to the Rangers, I look for their poor play to continue and for Lowry to own the Astros one more time.

Giants are the way to go by the bay tonight.

TWINS

I am not a fan of Vincent Padilla. Not one single bit.

Where do I start with this guy. I mean, he is that bad.

He is 1-6 on the year coming off a 4 inning effort at Tampa Bay in which he was rocked for 8 runs on 12 hits.

To make matters worse is the fact the Rangers are 1-8 in games started by Padilla. That is how bad he and Texas are when he pitches.

Carlos Silva has pitched pretty good this year but for the most part he has gotten no help from his offense.

Over his last 3 starts, he has gotten 1 run of support. It is pretty darn hard to win games if you are getting no runs to help you.

My point is, if you are a big league pitcher and you take the mound figuring you are not going to get runs, you try to make perfect pitches and sometimes that hurts you.

Well, it won't hurt him tonight as I feel the Twins will do to Padilla what everyone else has done and that is beat him into submission.

Twins are the way to go here.

CAVS

With their emphatic win at New Jersey to close out that series, the Cavs and the points are the way to go here.

First of all, I just don't trust the Pistons as a home favorite against anybody. Not when your 17-26-3 ATS for the year.

Secondly, this is a confident bunch the Cavs bring in here.

In the last 2 meetings the Cavs beat the Pistons here in Detroit 101-97 and lost by 5 in game they should have won as well.

This is a great spot to grab the dog here. A great spot.

I personally feel this is going to be a great series and a ugly one as well.

Both these teams bring it defensively and that makes the dog a very appealing option as well.

Lastly, the Cavs have covered 4 of their last 5 games on the road and I will ride them here in game one.

Don't be suprised if the Cavs shock the world and win game one outright.

m@linsky -61.38 units in bases for the year and even the past 3 months in baskets

6 det -6
5 w sox -120
4 boston +139

kodiak -222.45 units for baskets this year, -447 units last year (max 10u plays).

125 Detroit -6.5
125 Detroit -3.5 1st 1/2

<!-- / message -->

Tokens
Dr.B

Monday Opinion

Cleveland (+6) over DETROIT
05:05 PM Pacific - Rotation 701
There are no significant situations favoring either side in this game and my ratings favor Detroit by 5 ½ points, so there isnâ??t much line value. However, Cleveland is now 22-10 ATS this season in road games with rest (15-4 ATS recently), including 12-2 ATS as a dog of 3 points or more. Detroit, meanwhile, is only 10-20-3 ATS this season hosting a rested team, including 4-14-1 ATS if favored by 5 points or more. Iâ??ll lean with Cleveland at +5 ½ points or more based on the team trends.

charlie
<HR style="COLOR: #a8a8a8" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->nba. cleveland @ detroit over 176' (500*)

nba. cleveland+6 (30*)

mlb. dodgers-110 (20*)

mlb. white sox-110 (20*)

mlb. boston+135 (10*)

mlb. minnesota+110 (10*) Bonus Play

chicago hotsides +46.62u for 2007 baseball (but on a bad run)

1 Unit on Cleveland Indians -1.5 Runs -120
1 Unit on New York Yankees -148
1 Unit on Texas Rangers Over 10 +110
1 Unit on Miluakee Brewers -102
1 Unit on San Francisco Giants -135

Tokens
FARGO
REASON FOR PICK: There is a national perception the real Eastern Conference final was played between the Pistons and Bulls which could definitely hurt Detroit and give Cleveland a spark heading into this series. The Cavaliers held their own in Detroit this season, splitting the two games with the loss coming by just five points. Let’s not forget about last season as well as in the conference semifinals, the Cavaliers held a 3-2 lead in the seven-game series and they were one rebound away from advancing.

As predicted in the series clincher against the Nets, it was LeBron James who rebounded from a poor effort and had a big game. The Cavaliers watched a 22-point lead dwindle to one while James sat for much of the third quarter with four fouls and it appeared experience would win. But he came out in the fourth quarter with nine points and three assists to help Cleveland pull away. He averaged 27 points and 6.8 rebounds during the regular season against the Pistons and is averaging 8.1 apg during the playoffs.

Cleveland was the top rebounding team in the NBA during the regular season. In the first two rounds of the playoffs against Washington and New Jersey, the Cavaliers produced a rebounding advantage of more than seven per game (45.4 to 38.0). Defensively, the Pistons get all of the buzz but the Cavaliers showed they could play come defense as well as in the final four clashes with the Nets, a skilled offensive team with Jason Kidd, Richard Jefferson and Vince Carter averaged only 15.7 ppg in the fourth quarter.

Both teams are coming off road wins in their series’ clinchers and that favors the road team in this matchup. Play against home favorites off an upset win over a division rival as an underdog against opponent off an upset win as an underdog. This situation is 49-18 ATS (73.1 percent) since 1996 with the average point differential being just -1.5 ppg. Cleveland has flourished in this spot this year, going 17-8 ATS as a road underdog. Expect a close one in the opener. Play Cleveland Cavaliers 2 Units

Power Play Sports
Detroit Pistons -6.5
======================================== ==============
Computer Boys----------------------Arizona

Kevin Kennedy----------------------Chicago White Soxs

All Star Sports------------------UNDER Minnesota/Texas
======================================== ===============
Ty Gaston
NBA.....Detroit/Cleveland over
======================================== ================
Winner Line------------------------------San Francisco

OTM-----------------------------------------San Francisco

BOBBY CASH
Dodgers/Brewers over

Tokens
MONDAY 5/21 (Handicappers Service Plays Results)

Larry Ness
Brewers at Dodgers
Prediction: Dodgers (L)

Lenny Del Genio
Rockies at Diamondbacks
Prediction: Rockies (L)

EXECUTIVE
LA DODGERS -110 over Milwaukee (L)

LT Lock
CLEVELAND CAVS (W)

Paul Leiner
5* White Sox -120 (W)

Gold Key
(Paid Play): Cleveland Cavs +6.5 (W)

The Wunderdog
Game: Seattle at Cleveland (7:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Seattle +205 (L)

Dave Cokin
Take "(906) LA Dodgers (L)

Hondo Likes the As Tonight
- 10 units on the A's. (L)

Mighty ! Quinn
Minnesota Twins (L)

This is Jim Feist.
My free pick of the day is the game between (911) MIN Twins and (912) TEX Rangers.
Take "(911) MIN Twins". (L)

This is Dave Cokin.
My free pick of the day is the game between (905) MIL Brewers and (906) LA Dodgers. Take "(906) LA Dodgers (L)

Michael Cannon Money Train -
50 Dime –
PISTONS ( Buy the ½ point if your line is -5 ½ ) (L)

5 Dime –
A’s (With Blanton and Contreras as listed pitchers)
Take the A’s as a road dog for the win in Chicago tonight. (L)

Bonus Play: YANKEES (W)

CAPPERS ACCESSNBA Pistons Cavs 6 Cavs (W)
MLB W. Sox A's 120 A's (L)

Robert Ross
Take Washington! (L)

Vernon Croy
NBA Cleveland vs. Detroit
1/2 Unit, Take the Under 176.5 (W)

Mejia's Projected Score in the Pistons/Cavs Game Tonight
Detroit 87, Cleveland 84 (W)

Big Al - FREE PICKS
Astros (Sampson) and SF Giants (Lowry) 'OVER' the total (L)
Also the Yankees

Maddux Sports
Bonus Play – Yankees (W)

GOLD KEY GAMES:3 Units (Bonus Play): OVER 8 Runs Oakland / WSox (W)
2 Units (Bonus Play): OVER 176 Pistons / Cavs (L)
Silver Key (Bonus Play): Washington +1.5 Runs (Pick) (W)
Gold Key (Paid Play): Cleveland Cavs +6.5 (W)

Paul Leiner:
5* White Sox -120 (W)

LT Lock:
Cleveland Cavs (W)

EXECUTIVE:

THE WUNDERDOG:

alatex superplay
under cleve- detroit. (W)
SEATTLE (Baek) +185 over CLEVELAND (Sabathia) (L)

Winning Points Online.
Cleveland at Detroit
OVER 177 (L)

Billy Coleman
5*Pistons OVER (L)
3*Pistons (W)
3*Astros Over (L)
3*Phil Under in Arena (L)

poa
MLB
BOSTON +140 **
NY YANKEES -155
1* rating on BOSTON
BOTH WAKEFIELD/WANG (L)

SEATTLE
CLEVELAND
9.0o-120 **
1* rating on OVER
BOTH BAEK/SABATHIA (L)

MINNESOTA +110 **
TEXAS -120
1* rating on MINNESOTA
BOTH SILVA/PADILLA (L)

OAKLAND +115 **
CHI SOX -125
1* rating on OAKLAND
BOTH BLANTON/CONTRERAS (L)

Will Cover
3* under Pistons (W)
4* Yanks (W)

FPBE Free Picks
Matty O'Shea - NYY -141 MLB (W)
Ben Burns - CLV/DET under 177 NBA (W)
Ethan Law - SEA +200 MLB (L)
Bryan Leonard - LAD -115 LMB (L)
Larry Ness - LAD -115 MLB (L)
Jeff Bonds - LAD -115 MLB (L)

Bobby Bo
Sport:MLB
LA Dodgers -110 (L)
San Francisco -145 (W)

Buzz Sports
======================================== =================
Prime Sports Picks
Arizona (W)
GAMEDAY
Seattle @ Cleveland
Pick: UNDER 9 (W)
BRIAN JAMES
Texas Rangers -119 (W)

Mike Jacobs
MLB
Game: A's vs Whitesox
Prediction:4* Whitsox ML (W)
Chad Jordan
MLB
Match up: Houston at San Francisco
Prediction: San Francisco Giants -135 W/ Lowry (W)
Donald Tran
MLB
Matchup: Minnesota at Texas
Prediction: Over 10 Runs (Silva vs. Padilla) (W)
Jennifer Barry
MLB
Matchup: Milwaukee at LA Dodgers
Prediction: Over 8.5 Runs (Suppan vs. Tomko) (W)

Totals 4 U...
Top Play...
Clev OVER 176- (L)
Reg Plays..
Ariz UNDER 8- (L)
LAD UNDER 8- (L)
NYY OVER 9- (L)
Wsox OVER 8- (W)

Mike Wynn
Los Angeles w/Tomko Pk Over Milwaukee (L)

Razor Sharp
NY YANKEES (Wang) -125 over Boston (W)

#1 Sports
COLORADO ROCKIES + 170 (L)

Huddle Up Sports
Milwaukee Supan pk (W)

H.D.'s ActionLine
Arizona -180 over Colorado (W)

Buds Wiser Picks
HOUSTON (L)

Winning Angle:
NBA
Play Cleveland (+6.5) over Detroit* (W)

Beat Your Bookie:
100* Play Cleveland (+6.5) over Detroit (W)

Vegas Sports Experts
Take Cleveland (+6.5) over Detroit (W)

RAYMOND
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

May 21 11:26am 8 Team Parlay - Pending 85.00 to win 14651.24

1. Baseball - Arizona Diamondbacks - moneyline (-171) (W)
2. Baseball - Los Angeles Dodgers - moneyline (-118)(L)
3. Baseball - San Francisco Giants - moneyline (-135) (W)
4. Baseball - New York Yankees - moneyline (-148) (W)
5. Baseball - Boston Red Sox/New York Yankees - total Over 10 (+100) (L)
6. Baseball - Seattle Mariners - moneyline (+190) (L)
7. Baseball - Seattle Mariners/Cleveland Indians - total Over 9 (-120) (L)
8. Basketball - Cleveland Cavaliers - spread +6½ (-110) (W)

just doing a long shot parlay today (L)

DOING A FADE PARLAY WITH A FEW

REDSOX (L)
REDSOVER 9.5 (L)

OAK (L)
OAK UNDER 8.5 (L)
TWINS (L)
ROCKIES (L)
MIL (W)
SF (W)

40 BUCKS TO WIN 13 GRAND AND SOME COIN (L)

Wayne Allen Root
Chairman play going for 11 in a row for NBA.
Cleveland Cavs(W)

Larry Ness' 15* AL Total of the Week (36-9 w/15* GOW plays since Opening Day)
My 15* play is on Oak/Chi Under (L)

Larry Ness' Las Vegas Insider-MLB (off an 11-3 week / 30-11 last three weeks!)
My Las Vegas Insider is on the SF Giants (W)

PLAYERS ADVANTAGE : 1* Cinci/Wash. Over (W)

YOUNG GUN SPORTS : 3* Cleveland/Seatle over (L)

TRIPLE CROWN SPORTS : 4* Minn./Texas under 10 (L)

LT Profits
Seattle Mariners
Cleveland Indians
u9.0 (100) (W)

LT Profits
Minnesota Twins
(105) *OPINION* Minnesota Twins +105 at Rangers vs. Padilla (L)

Mike Rose
Arizona Diamondbacks (W)
Milwaukee Brewers (W)

gogoplata
Survivor Pick Record: 22-8-1 (LEADER GOING FOR #17 IN A ROW)
Monday pick: Cavs +6.5 (W)

trev rogers
minn (L)

Jeff Alexander
NY Yankees -143 (listing Wang) (W)
Washington Nationals +205 (listing Speigner and Arroyo) (L)

Frank Rosenthal
PISTONS-6 SB (L)
OVER 176 SB+ (L)

MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
901 NATS UNDE9 9 SB+(L)
903 ROCKIES+170 SB (L)
908 GIANTS-130 SB (W)
910 YANKS-150 SB (W)
914 CWS-120 SB (W)

Play Cleveland Cavaliers 2 Units (L)

Kelso Mon NBA Playoffs

5 units Cavs +6 @ Detroit (W)
1 unit Cavs/Pistons Over 177 (L)
1 unit Parlay on both (L)

Maverick
NBA Cavs +6,(W)
MLB CHW (W)

PPP - 3% cleveland +6.5 (W)

Stu Finer
1000 DIME NBA Playoff Best Bet...DETROIT PISTONS (W)
500 DIME MLB No Brainer...BOSTON RED SOX (L)
200 DIME MLB No Brainer...SEATTLE MARINERS (L)
200 DIME MLB No Brainer...CHICAGO WHITE SOX (W)

Power Play Sports
Detroit -6- (L)

Brandon Lang PAID
15 DIME
Reds -1 1/2 runs - Specify Pitchers - Speigner vs Arroyo (L)

5 DIME
Giants - Specify Pitchers - Sampson vs Lowry (W)
Twins - Specify Pitchers - Silva vs Padilla (L)
Cavs (L)
Free Pick - Cavs/Pistons UNDER (W)

m@linsky -61.38 units in bases for the year and even the past 3 months in baskets

6 det -6 (L)
5 w sox -120 (W)
4 boston +139 (L)

kodiak -222.45 units for baskets this year, -447 units last year (max 10u plays).

125 Detroit -6.5 (L)
125 Detroit -3.5 1st ½ (L)

Dr.B
I’ll lean with Cleveland at +5 ½ points or more (W)

charlie

nba. cleveland @ detroit over 176' (500*) (L)
nba. cleveland+6 (30*) (W)
mlb. dodgers-110 (20*) (L)
mlb. white sox-110 (20*) (W)
mlb. boston+135 (10*) (L)
mlb. minnesota+110 (10*) Bonus Play (W)

chicago hotsides +46.62u for 2007 baseball :aktion033
1 Unit on Cleveland Indians -1.5 Runs -120 (W)
1 Unit on New York Yankees -148 (W)
1 Unit on Texas Rangers Over 10 +110 (W)
1 Unit on Miluakee Brewers -102 (W)
1 Unit on San Francisco Giants -135 (W)

Last edited:

Tokens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larry Ness
Brewers at Dodgers
Prediction: Dodgers (L)

Lenny Del Genio
Rockies at Diamondbacks
Prediction: Rockies (L)

EXECUTIVE

LT Lock
CLEVELAND CAVS (W)

Paul Leiner
5* White Sox -120 (W)

Gold Key
(Paid Play): Cleveland Cavs +6.5 (W)

The Wunderdog

Dave Cokin
Take "(906) LA Dodgers (L)

Hondo Likes the As Tonight
- 10 units on the A's. (L)

Mighty ! Quinn
Minnesota Twins (L)

This is Jim Feist.
My free pick of the day is the game between (911) MIN Twins and (912) TEX Rangers.
Take "(911) MIN Twins". (L)

This is Dave Cokin.
My free pick of the day is the game between (905) MIL Brewers and (906) LA Dodgers. Take "(906) LA Dodgers (L)

Michael Cannon Money Train -
50 Dime –
PISTONS ( Buy the ½ point if your line is -5 ½ ) (L)

5 Dime –
A’s (With Blanton and Contreras as listed pitchers)
Take the A’s as a road dog for the win in Chicago tonight. (L)

Bonus Play: YANKEES (W)

CAPPERS ACCESSNBA Pistons Cavs 6 Cavs (W)
MLB W. Sox A's 120 A's (L)

Robert Ross
Take Washington! (L)

Vernon Croy
NBA Cleveland vs. Detroit
1/2 Unit, Take the Under 176.5 (W)

Mejia's Projected Score in the Pistons/Cavs Game Tonight
Detroit 87, Cleveland 84 (W)

Big Al - FREE PICKS
Astros (Sampson) and SF Giants (Lowry) 'OVER' the total (L)
Also the Yankees

Maddux Sports
Bonus Play – Yankees (W)

GOLD KEY GAMES:3 Units (Bonus Play): OVER 8 Runs Oakland / WSox (W)
2 Units (Bonus Play): OVER 176 Pistons / Cavs (L)
Silver Key (Bonus Play): Washington +1.5 Runs (Pick) (W)
Gold Key (Paid Play): Cleveland Cavs +6.5 (W)

Paul Leiner:
5* White Sox -120 (W)

LT Lock:
Cleveland Cavs (W)

EXECUTIVE:

THE WUNDERDOG:

alatex superplay
under cleve- detroit. (W)
SEATTLE (Baek) +185 over CLEVELAND (Sabathia) (L)

Winning Points Online.
Cleveland at Detroit
OVER 177 (L)

Billy Coleman
5*Pistons OVER (L)
3*Pistons (W)
3*Astros Over (L)
3*Phil Under in Arena (L)

poa
MLB
BOSTON +140 **
NY YANKEES -155
1* rating on BOSTON
BOTH WAKEFIELD/WANG (L)

SEATTLE
CLEVELAND
9.0o-120 **
1* rating on OVER
BOTH BAEK/SABATHIA (L)

MINNESOTA +110 **
TEXAS -120
1* rating on MINNESOTA
BOTH SILVA/PADILLA (L)

OAKLAND +115 **
CHI SOX -125
1* rating on OAKLAND
BOTH BLANTON/CONTRERAS (L)

Will Cover
3* under Pistons (W)
4* Yanks (W)

FPBE Free Picks
Matty O'Shea - NYY -141 MLB (W)
Ben Burns - CLV/DET under 177 NBA (W)
Ethan Law - SEA +200 MLB (L)
Bryan Leonard - LAD -115 LMB (L)
Larry Ness - LAD -115 MLB (L)
Jeff Bonds - LAD -115 MLB (L)

Bobby Bo
Sport:MLB
LA Dodgers -110 (L)
San Francisco -145 (W)

Buzz Sports
======================================== =================
Prime Sports Picks
Arizona (W)
GAMEDAY
Seattle @ Cleveland
Pick: UNDER 9 (W)
BRIAN JAMES
Texas Rangers -119 (W)

Mike Jacobs
MLB
Game: A's vs Whitesox
Prediction:4* Whitsox ML (W)
Chad Jordan
MLB
Match up: Houston at San Francisco
Prediction: San Francisco Giants -135 W/ Lowry (W)
Donald Tran
MLB
Matchup: Minnesota at Texas
Prediction: Over 10 Runs (Silva vs. Padilla) (W)
Jennifer Barry
MLB
Matchup: Milwaukee at LA Dodgers
Prediction: Over 8.5 Runs (Suppan vs. Tomko) (W)

Totals 4 U...
Top Play...
Clev OVER 176- (L)
Reg Plays..
Ariz UNDER 8- (L)
LAD UNDER 8- (L)
NYY OVER 9- (L)
Wsox OVER 8- (W)

Mike Wynn
Los Angeles w/Tomko Pk Over Milwaukee (L)

Razor Sharp
NY YANKEES (Wang) -125 over Boston (W)

#1 Sports
COLORADO ROCKIES + 170 (L)

Huddle Up Sports
Milwaukee Supan pk (W)

H.D.'s ActionLine
Arizona -180 over Colorado (W)

Buds Wiser Picks
HOUSTON (L)

Winning Angle:
NBA
Play Cleveland (+6.5) over Detroit* (W)

Beat Your Bookie:
100* Play Cleveland (+6.5) over Detroit (W)

Vegas Sports Experts
Take Cleveland (+6.5) over Detroit (W)

RAYMOND
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

May 21 11:26am 8 Team Parlay - Pending 85.00 to win 14651.24

1. Baseball - Arizona Diamondbacks - moneyline (-171) (W)
2. Baseball - Los Angeles Dodgers - moneyline (-118)(L)
3. Baseball - San Francisco Giants - moneyline (-135) (W)
4. Baseball - New York Yankees - moneyline (-148) (W)
5. Baseball - Boston Red Sox/New York Yankees - total Over 10 (+100) (L)
6. Baseball - Seattle Mariners - moneyline (+190) (L)
7. Baseball - Seattle Mariners/Cleveland Indians - total Over 9 (-120) (L)
8. Basketball - Cleveland Cavaliers - spread +6½ (-110) (W)

just doing a long shot parlay today (L)

DOING A FADE PARLAY WITH A FEW

REDSOX (L)
REDSOVER 9.5 (L)

OAK (L)
OAK UNDER 8.5 (L)
TWINS (L)
ROCKIES (L)
MIL (W)
SF (W)

40 BUCKS TO WIN 13 GRAND AND SOME COIN (L)

Wayne Allen Root
Chairman play going for 11 in a row for NBA.
Cleveland Cavs(W)

Larry Ness' 15* AL Total of the Week (36-9 w/15* GOW plays since Opening Day)
My 15* play is on Oak/Chi Under (L)

Larry Ness' Las Vegas Insider-MLB (off an 11-3 week / 30-11 last three weeks!)
My Las Vegas Insider is on the SF Giants (W)

PLAYERS ADVANTAGE : 1* Cinci/Wash. Over (W)

YOUNG GUN SPORTS : 3* Cleveland/Seatle over (L)

TRIPLE CROWN SPORTS : 4* Minn./Texas under 10 (L)

LT Profits
Seattle Mariners
Cleveland Indians
u9.0 (100) (W)

LT Profits
Minnesota Twins
(105) *OPINION* Minnesota Twins +105 at Rangers vs. Padilla (L)

Mike Rose
Arizona Diamondbacks (W)
Milwaukee Brewers (W)

gogoplata
Survivor Pick Record: 22-8-1 (LEADER GOING FOR #17 IN A ROW)
Monday pick: Cavs +6.5 (W)

trev rogers
minn (L)

Jeff Alexander
NY Yankees -143 (listing Wang) (W)
Washington Nationals +205 (listing Speigner and Arroyo) (L)

Frank Rosenthal
PISTONS-6 SB (L)
OVER 176 SB+ (L)

MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
901 NATS UNDE9 9 SB+(L)
903 ROCKIES+170 SB (L)
908 GIANTS-130 SB (W)
910 YANKS-150 SB (W)
914 CWS-120 SB (W)

Play Cleveland Cavaliers 2 Units (L)

Kelso Mon NBA Playoffs

5 units Cavs +6 @ Detroit (W)
1 unit Cavs/Pistons Over 177 (L)
1 unit Parlay on both (L)

Maverick
NBA Cavs +6,(W)
MLB CHW (W)

PPP - 3% cleveland +6.5 (W)

Stu Finer
1000 DIME NBA Playoff Best Bet...DETROIT PISTONS (W)
500 DIME MLB No Brainer...BOSTON RED SOX (L)
200 DIME MLB No Brainer...SEATTLE MARINERS (L)
200 DIME MLB No Brainer...CHICAGO WHITE SOX (W)

Power Play Sports
Detroit -6- (L)

Brandon Lang PAID
15 DIME
Reds -1 1/2 runs - Specify Pitchers - Speigner vs Arroyo (L)

5 DIME
Giants - Specify Pitchers - Sampson vs Lowry (W)
Twins - Specify Pitchers - Silva vs Padilla (L)
Cavs (L)
Free Pick - Cavs/Pistons UNDER (W)

6 det -6 (L)
5 w sox -120 (W)
4 boston +139 (L)

125 Detroit -6.5 (L)
125 Detroit -3.5 1st ½ (L)

Dr.B
I’ll lean with Cleveland at +5 ½ points or more (W)

charlie

nba. cleveland @ detroit over 176' (500*) (L)
nba. cleveland+6 (30*) (W)
mlb. dodgers-110 (20*) (L)
mlb. white sox-110 (20*) (W)
mlb. boston+135 (10*) (L)
mlb. minnesota+110 (10*) Bonus Play (W)

chicago hotsides +46.62u for 2007 baseball :aktion033
1 Unit on Cleveland Indians -1.5 Runs -120 (W)
1 Unit on New York Yankees -148 (W)
1 Unit on Texas Rangers Over 10 +110 (W)
1 Unit on Miluakee Brewers -102 (W)
1 Unit on San Francisco Giants -135 (W)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giaoduc783
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com