Monday 11/19/2018 ... Comps / Bonus Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Requests Etc

Search

Tokens
Preview: Celtics at Hornets

Just when it seemed as if the Boston Celtics had figured some things out and might be primed for a breakout, they put up another clunker. The Celtics will try to bounce back from a woeful offensive effort at home when they visit the Charlotte Hornets on Monday.

"You know, I had an old friend [Paul Patterson, a longtime coach at Taylor University], and the phrase that his team used was, 'The game honors toughness.' And boy, is that true," Boston coach Brad Stevens told the media after Saturday's 98-86 loss to the Utah Jazz. "You see that over and over. And so, I would say that if we're struggling with the ball going in the hole that we should just lock into what we need to do better, and that will take care of itself." Stevens was forced to pull several starters early in the fourth quarter as the Jazz took over with a series of dunks and his team -- which ranks 29th in the NBA in shooting at 43.2 percent -- could not recover. The Celtics must now contend with a motivated Kemba Walker, whose career-high and franchise-record 60 points were not enough in a 122-119 overtime loss to the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday. "I'm still proud, that's an unbelievable thing to do right there," Walker told reporters of his effort. "I'm just mad that we lost. I'm a competitor. It would have been even better with a win."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, NBCS Boston, FS Southeast (Charlotte)

ABOUT THE CELTICS (9-7): Leader Kyrie Irving had some pointed words following Saturday's loss, and it was rather evident that he was taking aim at young teammates Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum. "I think last year, the young guys that are in the locker room now, some of the guys that are playing, they were a little bit younger," he told the media. "They weren't expected to do as much, and I think that the amount of pressure that we put on them to perform every single night is something that they have to get used to, being part of a great team like this. If you're not playing to the standard then, as a team, we just don't all click." Brown shot 1-of-9 in the loss to see his field-goal percentage dip to 36.2 from 46.5 a season ago, while Tatum is down to 42.4 percent -- also from 46.5 in 2017-18.

ABOUT THE HORNETS (7-8): Walker, who scored seven points on 2-of-16 shooting in a loss at Cleveland his previous game, was 21-of-34 from the floor against the Sixers while chipping in seven rebounds and four steals. "Kemba Walker is just an amazing ball player," coach James Borrego told reporters. "He's just an incredible ball player. What happened tonight was very unfortunate." The two-time All-Star is averaging 31.1 points on 53.8 percent shooting in seven home games.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Boston PG Terry Rozier missed all 12 of his 3-point attempts over a three-game span.

2. Hornets SG Jeremy Lamb is averaging 21 points and eight rebounds during the team's two-game losing streak.

3. The Celtics have won seven straight meetings, including a 134-106 rout in the previous encounter in February.

PREDICTION: Celtics 108, Hornets 106

Tokens
ATS Trends
Boston

Celtics are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a double-digit loss at home.
Celtics are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
Celtics are 13-5 ATS in their last 18 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Celtics are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Celtics are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
Celtics are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss.
Celtics are 3-13 ATS in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Celtics are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Celtics are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 Monday games.
Celtics are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 road games.

Charlotte

Hornets are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss.
Hornets are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS loss.
Hornets are 19-43-1 ATS in their last 63 vs. NBA Atlantic.
Hornets are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Hornets are 7-17-1 ATS in their last 25 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Hornets are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 Monday games.

OU Trends
Boston

Under is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Over is 12-3 in Celtics last 15 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
Under is 7-2 in Celtics last 9 games following a straight up loss.
Over is 6-2 in Celtics last 8 vs. NBA Southeast.
Over is 13-5 in Celtics last 18 Monday games.
Under is 14-6 in Celtics last 20 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.

Charlotte

Under is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.
Under is 5-1 in Hornets last 6 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 11-4-1 in Hornets last 16 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Under is 5-2 in Hornets last 7 overall.
Over is 5-2 in Hornets last 7 Monday games.
Over is 17-7-1 in Hornets last 25 home games.

Head to Head

Celtics are 6-0 ATS in the last 6 meetings in Charlotte.
Favorite is 5-1-1 ATS in the last 7 meetings.
Celtics are 12-3-1 ATS in the last 16 meetings.
Under is 8-3 in the last 11 meetings in Charlotte.
Road team is 7-3-1 ATS in the last 11 meetings.

Tokens
Preview: Cavaliers at Pistons

The Cleveland Cavaliers had four full days off to figure out how they went from an impressive win to another disappointing loss as they prepare for a tough stretch. The Cavaliers will go in search of their first road victory when they visit the Detroit Pistons on Monday.

Cleveland snapped a five-game slide with a 113-89 win over the Charlotte Hornets on Tuesday as they dominated the glass and controlled the 3-point line, but Wednesday's 119-95 loss at Washington proved that consistency in those two areas is something for which the team is still striving. "We just didn't play well," Cavaliers coach Larry Drew told reporters. "We didn't play with a lot of energy. ... I just didn't think we had a true defensive presence early in the game. All of the things we had built up over the last four or five games, we kind of reverted back to some old habits, which we can't have, particularly on the road." The Pistons got a full four days off as well to deal with the emotional hangover from a 106-104 victory over the Raptors on Wednesday in coach Dwane Casey's return to Toronto. "To have that momentum is great, but we've also got to go back to the drawing board," forward Blake Griffin told reporters. "We've got to work on some stuff and be ready and not let this game not mean anything by going out next time and falling flat."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Ohio (Cleveland), FS Detroit

ABOUT THE CAVALIERS (2-12): Injuries to several rotation pieces opened up more playing time for rookie point guard Collin Sexton, and he is taking advantage of the situation. Sexton poured in a season-high 24 points on 9-of-16 shooting in Wednesday's loss and is averaging 18.8 points over the last four contests. "He's still a work in progress and he understands that," Drew told reporters of Sexton. "But right now, it really looks like he's got into a rhythm. He's got into a groove as far as his play. Last couple games he's played against two premier point guards and I would say he's held his own. That's a huge sign of growth. Looks like he's in a pretty good rhythm as a starter."

ABOUT THE PISTONS (7-6): Casey used the unusually long break to focus on consistency and defensive intensity. "That’s our challenge," Casey told reporters. "Playing defense and playing hard and playing together is not optional if we’re serious about winning. If we’re not, then we’ll continue to be inconsistent and continue to get inconsistent wins. And I mean that in a positive way because I have all the faith in the world in our talent level, but our consistency has to be there for us to be successful." Detroit held Toronto to 16 points in the fourth quarter as small forward Stanley Johnson turned up the pressure on Raptors superstar Kawhi Leonard.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Cavaliers SG Kyle Korver (foot) missed the last two games but is expected to return on Monday.

2. Pistons C Andre Drummond recorded a double-double in five straight games and 11 of the first 13.

3. Drummond collected 26 points and 22 rebounds in a home win over Cleveland on Oct. 25.

PREDICTION: Pistons 116, Cavaliers 105

Tokens
ATS Trends
Cleveland

Cavaliers are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 Monday games.
Cavaliers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss.
Cavaliers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 road games.
Cavaliers are 18-42-2 ATS in their last 62 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
Cavaliers are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 vs. NBA Central.
Cavaliers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Cavaliers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.

Detroit

Pistons are 11-3 ATS in their last 14 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Pistons are 12-5 ATS in their last 17 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Pistons are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 Monday games.
Pistons are 5-13 ATS in their last 18 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
Pistons are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games following a ATS win.
Pistons are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games following a straight up win.
Pistons are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 home games.
Pistons are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 3 or more days rest.

OU Trends
Cleveland

Under is 7-0 in Cavaliers last 7 overall.
Under is 5-0 in Cavaliers last 5 road games.
Under is 5-0 in Cavaliers last 5 games following a straight up loss.
Under is 6-0 in Cavaliers last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 5-0 in Cavaliers last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
Under is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 7-0 in Cavaliers last 7 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games following a ATS loss.
Over is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 Monday games.
Under is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
Under is 7-2 in Cavaliers last 9 games playing on 3 or more days rest.
Under is 31-10 in Cavaliers last 41 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Under is 7-3 in Cavaliers last 10 vs. NBA Central.

Detroit

Under is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Under is 4-1-1 in Pistons last 6 games playing on 3 or more days rest.
Under is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 22-7-1 in Pistons last 30 Monday games.
Over is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
Over is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Under is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 home games.
Under is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 vs. NBA Central.
Under is 59-26-3 in Pistons last 88 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.

Head to Head

Cavaliers are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.
Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Detroit.
Home team is 8-2 ATS in the last 10 meetings.

Tokens
Preview: Jazz at Pacers

The Utah Jazz looked more like the team they want to be in a 98-86 win at Boston on Saturday, which came on the heels of two straight tough losses. The Jazz will try to carry that momentum over to the finale of a five-game trip when they visit the Indiana Pacers on Monday.

Utah was crushed 118-68 at Dallas on Wednesday and fell 113-107 at Philadelphia on Friday before locking down at the defensive end in Boston. "For us to come out as focused as we did shows a lot of character from our group - against a very good team in a difficult environment to play in," Jazz coach Quin Snyder told reporters. "I think we should be pleased with the effort." The Pacers are winners of three of four but had to finish off a 97-89 win over the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday without All-Star guard Victor Oladipo, who left in the first quarter with knee soreness and is questionable for Monday. Indiana held Atlanta to 35.6 percent from the field and Bojan Bogdanovic picked up some of the scoring slack with 22 points.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain (Utah), FS Indiana

ABOUT THE JAZZ (8-8): Utah guard Donovan Mitchell took some criticism and was mad at himself for needing 35 shots to reach 31 points in Philadelphia without recording an assist. The second-year star put together a more well-rounded effort at Boston, scoring 28 points on 10-of-21 shooting while handing out six assists. "Man, we played well," Mitchell, putting all the attention on the team, told reporters after the win. "We did our thing and responded against a tough team on a back-to-back. I'm really proud of the way we played."

ABOUT THE PACERS (10-6): Rookie point guard Aaron Holiday didn't find his way off the bench for nine straight games before coming on in relief of Oladipo on Saturday and scoring 12 points - seven more than his previous NBA total - on 4-of-6 shooting in 15 minutes. "I'm a competitor, so if I get the chance, I'm going to go out there and take advantage and that's what I did," Holiday told reporters. "I just went out there and played my game. I'm just happy I could help my team win. I was told before halftime, just be ready and eventually my number was called and I was ready." Holiday knocked down three 3-pointers and added three rebounds and two assists.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Jazz C Rudy Gobert grabbed nine rebounds on Saturday - the first time this season he failed to reach double digits in the category.

2. Pacers PF Domantas Sabonis grabbed 16 rebounds on Saturday and is averaging 11.2 over the last five contests.

3. The visiting team took the two meetings last season, with Utah claiming a 104-84 win at Indiana on March 7 behind 23 points and 14 rebounds from Gobert.

PREDICTION: Pacers 106, Jazz 99

Tokens
ATS Trends
Utah

Jazz are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. NBA Central.
Jazz are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up win.
Jazz are 19-9 ATS in their last 28 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Jazz are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.

Indiana

Pacers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
Pacers are 20-6 ATS in their last 26 games following a ATS loss.
Pacers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 Monday games.
Pacers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 vs. Western Conference.
Pacers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 vs. NBA Northwest.
Pacers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
Pacers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up win.

OU Trends
Utah

Over is 4-0 in Jazz last 4 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
Over is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
Under is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 road games.
Under is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Under is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Under is 10-3 in Jazz last 13 vs. Eastern Conference.
Over is 6-2 in Jazz last 8 games following a straight up win.
Under is 7-3 in Jazz last 10 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Under is 36-16 in Jazz last 52 vs. NBA Central.

Indiana

Under is 5-0 in Pacers last 5 Monday games.
Under is 8-0 in Pacers last 8 vs. NBA Northwest.
Under is 6-2 in Pacers last 8 overall.
Under is 19-7 in Pacers last 26 games following a straight up win.
Under is 19-7 in Pacers last 26 home games.
Under is 18-8 in Pacers last 26 vs. Western Conference.
Under is 23-11 in Pacers last 34 games following a ATS loss.

Head to Head

Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Indiana.
Underdog is 5-2 ATS in the last 7 meetings.

Tokens
Preview: Suns at 76ers

The Philadelphia 76ers are already getting plenty from newcomer Jimmy Butler, who has quickly become the go-to scorer at the end of games. Butler will try to lead his new team to a third straight win when the 76ers host the Phoenix Suns on Monday.

Butler missed a chance to win the game in regulation on Saturday but got another opportunity in overtime and drained a 3-pointer at the buzzer to give Philadelphia a 122-119 win at Charlotte. "That's what the great players can do," 76ers coach Brett Brown told reporters of Butler. "That's what we spoke about with the inclusion of him, that he's got the ability ... to create his own looks, and that is a rare gift in the NBA, those players who can generally do that at a high rate, and he's one of them, and he's ours." The Suns are kicking off a four-game road trip and are searching for their first win away from home. Phoenix looked ready to turn things around with a 116-96 win over San Antonio on Wednesday but ended the two-game homestand with a 110-100 loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder on Saturday.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, NBATV, FS Arizona (Phoenix), NBCS Philadelphia

ABOUT THE SUNS (3-12): Shooting guard Devin Booker admitted after Saturday's loss that he remains a step slow since suffering a hamstring injury last month and is putting more of an emphasis on making plays for others. Booker handed out 12 assists in each of the last two games and is trying to get his team to play with more consistency. "I think we were playing in spurts," Booker told reporters after Saturday's setback. "We went down and brought it back. They expanded the lead again, we brought it back, again. It's just about playing with that same consistency. I feel like we're playing off momentum right now. If we play with consistency, I think we'll be fine."

ABOUT THE 76ERS (11-7): Point guard Ben Simmons finished an assist shy of a triple-double with 23 points and 11 rebounds on Saturday and already earned the respect of Butler. "He's so calm," Butler told reporters of Simmons. "He's always telling everybody the right things, positive things, and he scores the ball at will, and passes the ball on time, on target. He's huge. He's always going to be that. He's a key piece of this thing." The 23 points marked a season-high for Simmons, who averages 14.7 points, 9.1 rebounds and 7.7 assists.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. 76ers C Joel Embiid recorded a double-double in 16 of the first 18 games.

2. Suns SF Trevor Ariza (personal) missed the last two games and is questionable for Monday.

3. The visiting team took the two meetings last season, with Phoenix earning a 115-101 victory at Philadelphia on Dec. 4.

PREDICTION: 76ers 122, Suns 109

Tokens
ATS Trends
Phoenix

Suns are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss.
Suns are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
Suns are 35-17 ATS in their last 52 vs. NBA Atlantic.
Suns are 6-15 ATS in their last 21 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Suns are 8-21 ATS in their last 29 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Suns are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Suns are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 road games.
Suns are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 Monday games.
Suns are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Suns are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.

Philadelphia

76ers are 12-2 ATS in their last 14 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
76ers are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
76ers are 20-6 ATS in their last 26 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
76ers are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 Monday games.
76ers are 19-7 ATS in their last 26 vs. NBA Pacific.
76ers are 36-14-1 ATS in their last 51 vs. Western Conference.
76ers are 25-10 ATS in their last 35 home games.
76ers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 1 days rest.
76ers are 6-14 ATS in their last 20 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
76ers are 5-12 ATS in their last 17 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
76ers are 4-11 ATS in their last 15 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
76ers are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games following a ATS win.
76ers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up win.
76ers are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.

OU Trends
Phoenix

Under is 5-0 in Suns last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 6-1 in Suns last 7 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 6-1 in Suns last 7 vs. Eastern Conference.
Under is 5-1 in Suns last 6 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Under is 4-1 in Suns last 5 vs. NBA Atlantic.
Under is 12-3 in Suns last 15 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Under is 7-2 in Suns last 9 overall.
Under is 6-2 in Suns last 8 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 6-2 in Suns last 8 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Under is 8-3 in Suns last 11 games following a double-digit loss at home.
Under is 5-2 in Suns last 7 games playing on 1 days rest.
Under is 5-2 in Suns last 7 games following a straight up loss.
Over is 5-2 in Suns last 7 games following a ATS loss.
Under is 5-2 in Suns last 7 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.

Philadelphia

Over is 5-1 in 76ers last 6 overall.
Over is 5-1 in 76ers last 6 vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Under is 5-1-1 in 76ers last 7 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
Over is 5-1-1 in 76ers last 7 vs. Western Conference.
Over is 5-1 in 76ers last 6 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 7-2 in 76ers last 9 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Under is 6-2-1 in 76ers last 9 Monday games.
Over is 7-3 in 76ers last 10 games playing on 1 days rest.

Head to Head

Over is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Philadelphia.
Over is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.
Favorite is 23-7 ATS in the last 30 meetings.

Tokens
Preview: Clippers at Hawks

The Los Angeles Clippers have three of the top 35 scorers in the NBA as they head to Atlanta for a Monday night matchup with the Hawks, but contributions from outside that trio helped fuel a four-game winning streak. Saturday it was reserve forward Montrezl Harrell coming off the bench to score 16 points with 10 rebounds, helping Los Angeles rally in the fourth quarter to earn a 127-118 road victory at Brooklyn.

Harrell scored 10 points in the final period, teaming with 71 points combined from Danilo Gallinari, Tobias Harris and Lou Williams as the Clippers began a three-game road swing with their sixth victory in the past seven games. “This was a game for us tonight that we had to throw every logical thing out and just try to find five guys that can make a run,” Los Angeles coach Doc Rivers told reporters afterward. Atlanta returns home after losing all four games on a road trip, but the NBA’s second-worst team record-wise was competitive in three of the contests – including Saturday’s 97-89 defeat at Indiana in which the Hawks led late in the third quarter. “Just trying to get a group to finish the game,” Atlanta coach Lloyd Pierce told the media after the Hawks seventh consecutive defeat. “Most good teams put their foot on the gas and they keep going.”

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, FS Prime Ticket (Los Angeles), FS Southeast (Atlanta)

ABOUT THE CLIPPERS (10-5): Harris (20.7 points per game), Gallinari (19.6) and Williams (19.1) drive an offense ranked fourth in the NBA in scoring (117.3 points per contest). The Clippers shot 50.5 percent from the field Saturday and hit 11-of-23 3-point attempts, despite not holding shootaround Saturday morning, and are second in the league from beyond the arc at 39 percent. Gallinari is tied for 10th in 3-point shooting (46.3 percent) and is 9-for-17 in his past two games.

ABOUT THE HAWKS (3-13): One positive for Atlanta in Saturday’s loss was the season debut of John Collins, who scored 12 points in 12 minutes after missing the first 15 games with a left ankle injury. Rookie point guard Trae Young is fourth in the NBA in assists per game (7.8), but missed all 14 of his 3-point attempts in the past three games and is shooting 20.6 percent overall from the field in that span. The Hawks are last in the league in points allowed per game (117.7).

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Hawks played Saturday without F Taurean Prince (right Achilles pain) and lost F Alex Poythress in the third quarter with a left ankle contusion.

2. Clippers G Avery Bradley missed his sixth straight game Saturday with a sprained left ankle.

3. Atlanta plays seven of its next 10 games at home but it’s a difficult stretch, including games with Toronto, Boston, Oklahoma City and Golden State in that stretch.

PREDICTION: Clippers 122, Hawks 107

Tokens
ATS Trends
L.A. Clippers

Clippers are 7-1-1 ATS in their last 9 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of less than .400.
Clippers are 9-2-1 ATS in their last 12 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
Clippers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Clippers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
Clippers are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 vs. NBA Southeast.
Clippers are 15-6-1 ATS in their last 22 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Clippers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
Clippers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Clippers are 7-3-1 ATS in their last 11 games after scoring more than 125 points in their previous game.

Atlanta

Hawks are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 Monday games.
Hawks are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Hawks are 5-13-1 ATS in their last 19 vs. NBA Pacific.
Hawks are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Hawks are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games.
Hawks are 2-10 ATS in their last 12 home games following a road trip of 7 or more days.

OU Trends
L.A. Clippers

Over is 6-0 in Clippers last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
Over is 4-0 in Clippers last 4 overall.
Under is 5-0 in Clippers last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Over is 4-0 in Clippers last 4 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 4-0 in Clippers last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 7-1 in Clippers last 8 games after scoring more than 125 points in their previous game.
Over is 5-1 in Clippers last 6 vs. Eastern Conference.
Under is 4-1 in Clippers last 5 Monday games.
Over is 5-2 in Clippers last 7 games following a straight up win.
Over is 14-6 in Clippers last 20 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of less than .400.

Atlanta

Under is 6-1 in Hawks last 7 vs. NBA Pacific.
Under is 23-5 in Hawks last 28 games following a ATS win.
Over is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Under is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 Monday games.
Under is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 6-2 in Hawks last 8 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Under is 5-2 in Hawks last 7 overall.

Head to Head

Over is 13-3 in the last 16 meetings in Atlanta.
Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
Underdog is 8-3 ATS in the last 11 meetings.
Road team is 6-1 ATS in the last 7 meetings.

Tokens
Preview: Mavericks at Grizzlies

The Dallas Mavericks have a chance to string together five consecutive wins for the first time in three seasons on Monday, when they visit the Memphis Grizzlies. Behind 24 points from standout rookie Luka Doncic, the Mavericks got past a short-handed Golden State Warriors squad 112-109 on Saturday.

Dallas has given up an average of 92.8 points during its four-game run as it begins to thrive on a physical style. "Our guys worked incredibly hard to wear on them throughout the game, and we made their shots a little more difficult," Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle told reporters after the victory over the defending champs. "When you work as hard as we did, you get luck to go your way." The Grizzlies are on a streak of their own after topping Minnesota 100-87 on Sunday for their third straight triumph. Marc Gasol registered his second consecutive double-double with 26 points and 13 rebounds while Memphis held the Timberwolves to 39.2 percent shooting.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS Southwest (Dallas), FS Southeast (Memphis)

ABOUT THE MAVERICKS (7-8): All five starters scored at least 13 points on Saturday, with Doncic and Harrison Barnes (23 points) leading the way as Dallas improved to 6-2 at home. J.J. Barea added 13 points off the bench, and the veteran guard is averaging 14.6 in only 20.2 minutes while shooting 52.9 percent over his last five games. Dorian Finney-Smith has started two of the last three contests in place of Wesley Matthews, who remains day-to-day with a hamstring strain.

ABOUT THE GRIZZLIES (10-5): Gasol hit 4-of-7 3-point attempts and has 12 makes from beyond the arc during the team's three-game winning streak. "It's a game-changer," coach J.B. Bickerstaff told reporters of Gasol's outside shooting. "It puts a ton of pressure on big guys who aren't used to guarding in that position. Big guys' natural instinct is to protect the paint, drop off and be back, but his ability to shoot the basketball... it opens up driving lanes because you're pulling other guys, largest defenders, away from the baskets. And those shots break games open for you." Forward JaMychal Green recorded eight points and eight rebounds in 21 minutes in his return from a 12-game layoff due to a broken jaw.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Dallas last won five games in a row when it put together a six-game run late in the 2015-16 season.

2. Grizzlies PG Mike Conley has averaged 23.8 points over his last five games.

3. The Mavericks won three of last season's four meetings, including a 34-point triumph in the final encounter.

PREDICTION: Grizzlies 106, Mavericks 103

Tokens
ATS Trends
Dallas

Mavericks are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 Monday games.
Mavericks are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
Mavericks are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Mavericks are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Mavericks are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. Western Conference.
Mavericks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Mavericks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games.
Mavericks are 11-3 ATS in their last 14 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Mavericks are 17-7-1 ATS in their last 25 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Mavericks are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 vs. NBA Southwest.

Memphis

Grizzlies are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Grizzlies are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 home games.
Grizzlies are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
Grizzlies are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Grizzlies are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
Grizzlies are 13-3-1 ATS in their last 17 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
Grizzlies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Grizzlies are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Grizzlies are 13-5 ATS in their last 18 games following a straight up win.
Grizzlies are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.
Grizzlies are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 vs. NBA Southwest.
Grizzlies are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games playing on 0 days rest.

OU Trends
Dallas

Under is 6-2 in Mavericks last 8 Monday games.
Over is 8-3 in Mavericks last 11 vs. Western Conference.
Over is 5-2 in Mavericks last 7 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 11-5-1 in Mavericks last 17 vs. NBA Southwest.
Under is 35-17-1 in Mavericks last 53 games following a straight up win.

Memphis

Under is 3-0-1 in Grizzlies last 4 vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Under is 5-0 in Grizzlies last 5 Monday games.
Under is 5-1 in Grizzlies last 6 vs. Western Conference.
Under is 5-1 in Grizzlies last 6 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games playing on 0 days rest.
Over is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
Over is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Under is 11-4-1 in Grizzlies last 16 vs. NBA Southwest.
Under is 7-3 in Grizzlies last 10 games following a straight up win.
Under is 7-3 in Grizzlies last 10 games following a ATS win.

Head to Head

Mavericks are 5-0 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Under is 3-0-1 in the last 4 meetings.
Mavericks are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Memphis.
Underdog is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.

Tokens
Preview: Nuggets at Bucks

The Milwaukee Bucks traded wins and losses over the last eight games following a 7-0 start and will try to jump above .500 on a six-game homestand when they host the Denver Nuggets on Monday. The Bucks fell to the Memphis Grizzlies to suffer their first home loss in the opener of the homestand on Wednesday but bounced back with a dominating second-half performance against the Chicago Bulls on Friday.

Milwaukee trailed the Bulls by 18 points going into the half but ended up with a 123-104 victory sparked by a 46-point third quarter. "I thought the competitive spirit, the competitiveness, the toughness, the energy, the effort, and the focus, all those things you have to have, were apparent in the third and fourth quarter," Bucks coach Mike Budenholzer told reporters. "Hopefully, as a group, we can think about what we want to do that from the start of the game to the end of the game. Give credit to the players, playing a half like they did." Milwaukee enjoyed a similarly explosive third quarter at Denver on Nov. 11, with center Brook Lopez draining six of his eight 3-pointers in the period to help spark Milwaukee to a 121-114 win. The Nuggets are enduring a rough stretch with losses in five of six and began the three-game road trip with a 125-115 loss at New Orleans on Saturday.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, Altitude (Denver), FS Wisconsin (Milwaukee)

ABOUT THE NUGGETS (10-6): Denver coach Michael Malone is looking for a consistent effort from his team and was not happy that the Nuggets appeared to be outworked by the Pelicans on Saturday. "Twenty-three second-chance points allowed," Malone told reporters. "We need our starters to rebound the basketball. And then you give up 20 fastbreak points. That's 43 points off of solely hustle, effort, getting back, finding a body giving them one shot, and we didn't have that tonight." Starting power forward Paul Millsap finished with one rebound on Saturday, marking the second time in three games that he managed one or no boards.

ABOUT THE BUCKS (11-4): Budenholzer is in his first season with the team after parting ways with the Atlanta Hawks over the summer but has already earned the respect of the players. "Coach came in and he let us know we weren't putting enough effort and energy into the game and we had no pace on offense - we were trying to do it ourselves," superstar forward Giannis Antetokounmpo told reporters of Budenholzer's halftime speech on Friday. "He was mad. He was really upset. But he believes in us, he trusts us. We don't have to have that type of half for us to pick it up. We have to be able to - from the first minute of the game - be able to set the tone and do what we do." Antetokounmpo finished with 23 points, 13 rebounds, four assists and three blocks in that win and is averaging 25.6 points on 55.8 percent shooting and 12.7 boards.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Nuggets PF Juan Hernangomez recorded his second career double-double - first this season - with 20 points and 11 rebounds on Saturday.

2. Bucks SF Khris Middleton is averaging 23 points on 25-of-43 shooting over the last three games.

3. Milwaukee SG Donte DiVincenzo (knee) sat out Friday and is not expected to play Monday.

PREDICTION: Bucks 126, Nuggets 120

Tokens
ATS Trends
Denver

Nuggets are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Nuggets are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Nuggets are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS loss.
Nuggets are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Nuggets are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Nuggets are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss.
Nuggets are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games.
Nuggets are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 vs. NBA Central.
Nuggets are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Nuggets are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Nuggets are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
Nuggets are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
Nuggets are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.

Milwaukee

Bucks are 7-1-1 ATS in their last 9 home games.
Bucks are 8-2-1 ATS in their last 11 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Bucks are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 Monday games.
Bucks are 8-3-1 ATS in their last 12 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Bucks are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 vs. Western Conference.
Bucks are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 vs. NBA Northwest.
Bucks are 9-4-1 ATS in their last 14 games overall.
Bucks are 9-4-1 ATS in their last 14 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Bucks are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 games playing on 2 days rest.
Bucks are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up win.
Bucks are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a ATS win.

OU Trends
Denver

Over is 4-0 in Nuggets last 4 vs. Eastern Conference.
Over is 4-0 in Nuggets last 4 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Over is 9-1-1 in Nuggets last 11 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Over is 5-1-1 in Nuggets last 7 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Over is 9-2 in Nuggets last 11 games following a straight up loss.
Over is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
Over is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 overall.
Under is 4-1-1 in Nuggets last 6 road games.
Over is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 8-2-1 in Nuggets last 11 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 15-6 in Nuggets last 21 vs. NBA Central.
Under is 9-4-1 in Nuggets last 14 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.

Milwaukee

Over is 4-0 in Bucks last 4 vs. Western Conference.
Over is 24-5 in Bucks last 29 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 14-3 in Bucks last 17 games playing on 2 days rest.
Over is 17-4 in Bucks last 21 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Over is 4-1 in Bucks last 5 Monday games.
Over is 4-1 in Bucks last 5 games following a ATS win.
Over is 23-6 in Bucks last 29 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 16-5 in Bucks last 21 home games.
Over is 9-3 in Bucks last 12 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
Over is 20-7 in Bucks last 27 games following a straight up win.
Over is 19-7 in Bucks last 26 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Over is 37-14 in Bucks last 51 overall.
Over is 46-19-1 in Bucks last 66 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 45-21-1 in Bucks last 67 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.

Head to Head

Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Milwaukee.
Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
Nuggets are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Milwaukee.
Underdog is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.
Road team is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.

Tokens
Preview: Spurs at Pelicans

Anthony Davis carries an impressive scoring streak into a matchup with one of the few teams that has had some success slowing him down over the years when he leads the New Orleans Pelicans against the visiting San Antonio Spurs on Monday. Davis has scored at least 40 points in back-to-back games and is averaging 32.5 over a six-game stretch for the Pelicans, who have gone 5-1 in that span.

He tied his season lows with 17 points and eight rebounds in a loss to the Spurs earlier this month and is averaging 20.4 points lifetime against them, his lowest mark versus any Western Conference opponent, although that means little with the way the superstar forward is playing right now. "It's pretty hard to stop him, especially when he gets in a groove like that," Pelicans guard Jrue Holiday told reporters after Davis went for 40 points in Saturday's 125-115 win over Denver. "We don't think anyone can guard him in the first place." San Antonio ended a three-game slide by topping short-handed Golden State 104-92 on Sunday. LaMarcus Aldridge snapped out of his offensive funk with 24 points on 10-of-16 shooting as the Spurs improved to 8-4 against the West.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS Southwest (San Antonio), FS New Orleans

ABOUT THE SPURS (8-7): Aldridge made just six of his 27 shot attempts over the previous two games before breaking out in the win over the Warriors. Both he and DeMar DeRozan (20 points, nine assists) played 40 minutes on the front end of the back-to-back, while no other player on the team was used for more than 30. DeRozan is averaging 6.5 assists after setting a career high of 5.2 last season with Toronto.

ABOUT THE PELICANS (9-7): Davis also recorded eight assists - and no turnovers - against the Nuggets to tie a career high. "I just realized that a lot of teams are scouting for me," he told reporters. "They didn't want me to go off, I guess, so I'm just trying to find guys, and guys are playing with a lot of confidence and making shots. They know - and I know - where they are going to be, and they know where I like them to be." The 25-year-old Davis is averaging 4.9 assists on the season, far above his career mark of two per game.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Pelicans PF Nikola Mirotic has recorded three straight double-doubles since returning from an ankle injury.

2. Spurs SF Davis Bertans (concussion) missed Sunday's game while C Pau Gasol (foot) has sat out six in a row.

3. New Orleans won both home meetings in 2017-18 by an average of 20.5 points.

PREDICTION: Pelicans 113, Spurs 107

Tokens
ATS Trends
San Antonio

Spurs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when their starting 5 players combine for more than 160 minutes of the previous day.
Spurs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Spurs are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 vs. Western Conference.
Spurs are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games playing on 0 days rest.
Spurs are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Spurs are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up win.
Spurs are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.
Spurs are 4-13 ATS in their last 17 road games.
Spurs are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 Monday games.
Spurs are 2-10 ATS in their last 12 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.

New Orleans

Pelicans are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 Monday games.
Pelicans are 21-7 ATS in their last 28 games following a ATS win.
Pelicans are 22-8 ATS in their last 30 games following a straight up win.
Pelicans are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 vs. NBA Southwest.
Pelicans are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
Pelicans are 15-7 ATS in their last 22 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Pelicans are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Pelicans are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games overall.
Pelicans are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 vs. Western Conference.
Pelicans are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 1 days rest.
Pelicans are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.

OU Trends
San Antonio

Over is 8-1-1 in Spurs last 10 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Over is 7-1 in Spurs last 8 games playing on 0 days rest.
Under is 6-1 in Spurs last 7 vs. Western Conference.
Under is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 overall.
Under is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 road games.
Over is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games when their starting 5 players combine for more than 160 minutes on the previous day.
Under is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 6-2 in Spurs last 8 vs. NBA Southwest.
Over is 3-1-1 in Spurs last 5 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.

New Orleans

Over is 9-3 in Pelicans last 12 Monday games.
Over is 59-22 in Pelicans last 81 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
Over is 74-31 in Pelicans last 105 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Under is 11-5-1 in Pelicans last 17 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Over is 30-14 in Pelicans last 44 home games.

Head to Head

Favorite is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Home team is 37-14 ATS in the last 51 meetings.
Spurs are 2-5 ATS in the last 7 meetings.
Spurs are 6-20 ATS in the last 26 meetings in New Orleans.

Tokens
Preview: Thunder at Kings

The streaking Oklahoma City Thunder could have superstar guard Russell Westbrook back in action when they continue a three-game road trip at the Sacramento Kings on Monday. The Thunder began the trip with a 110-100 win at Phoenix, their third straight victory and 10th in 11 games following an 0-4 start.

They've played the last six without Westbrook, the first five as his sprained ankle healed and the sixth as the former MVP sat for personal reasons. While getting Westbrook back will be huge for any team, the rest of Oklahoma City's roster has used this stretch to get stronger as a unit. "We've been together," forward Paul George told reporters after scoring 32 points in the win over the Suns. "I can't say that enough. There's no more confusion, there's no more trying to figure it out. We know what to do. We've been together long enough now to know what to do in those moments." The Kings delivered one of the Thunder's four straight losses to begin the season as part of a 6-3 start, but they have dropped five of their last seven.

TV: 10 p.m. ET, NBA TV, FS Oklahoma, NBCS California (Sacramento)

ABOUT THE THUNDER (10-5): Center Steven Adams scored a season-high 26 points against Phoenix while grabbing 10 rebounds to record his seventh double-double. The 25-year-old from New Zealand is averaging 20.4 points on 68.8 percent shooting and 9.2 boards over a five-game span. "Steven's the kind of guy where if a Russell or a Paul or Dennis (Schroder) are going really well, he's not going to inject himself into that," Thunder coach Billy Donovan told the media. "But when they need him rolling or posing up or doing different things, he'll do whatever he can for the team."

ABOUT THE KINGS (8-8): Sacramento allowed 109 points through the first three quarters in Saturday's 132-112 loss at Houston and it was clear on several possessions that this young group has some learning to do on the defensive end. "This is a tough team to play on the back end of a back-to-back, and they were rested, they were focused, they were locked in and they do it well, they do it really well," coach Dave Joerger told reporters. "We tried to give them different looks. We're not at a college or graduate level experience wise in playing pick-and-rolls the way these guys are a scientist at it." Buddy Hield led the way on the other end of the floor with 23 points, the seventh time in the last 12 games he has scored at least 22.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Kings SG Iman Shumpert scored a season-high 26 points in the win over the Thunder last month.

2. George scored at least 32 points in three consecutive games while hitting 14-of-31 3-pointers and all 19 of his foul shots.

3. Sacramento C Willie Cauley-Stein was 1-for-9 from the floor at Houston after shooting 57.7 percent in his first 15 contests.

PREDICTION: Thunder 116, Kings 112

Tokens
ATS Trends
Oklahoma City

Thunder are 8-0 ATS in their last 8 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Thunder are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Thunder are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up win.
Thunder are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games overall.
Thunder are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games following a ATS win.
Thunder are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Thunder are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. Western Conference.
Thunder are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
Thunder are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Thunder are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games.
Thunder are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 Monday games.

Sacramento

Kings are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.
Kings are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games after allowing more than 125 points in their previous game.
Kings are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
Kings are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. NBA Northwest.
Kings are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Monday games.
Kings are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 home games.
Kings are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 games following a ATS loss.
Kings are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
Kings are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Kings are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Kings are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Kings are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Kings are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.

OU Trends
Oklahoma City

Under is 4-0 in Thunder last 4 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 7-1 in Thunder last 8 road games.
Under is 8-2 in Thunder last 10 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Under is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 games following a straight up win.
Over is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 vs. NBA Pacific.
Under is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 games following a ATS win.
Under is 19-8 in Thunder last 27 Monday games.
Over is 7-3 in Thunder last 10 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 15-7 in Thunder last 22 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.

Sacramento

Under is 8-0 in Kings last 8 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
Under is 9-1 in Kings last 10 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
Under is 6-1 in Kings last 7 games after allowing more than 125 points in their previous game.
Under is 4-1 in Kings last 5 Monday games.
Under is 4-1 in Kings last 5 games following a straight up loss.
Over is 4-1 in Kings last 5 vs. NBA Northwest.
Under is 4-1 in Kings last 5 games following a ATS loss.
Under is 4-1 in Kings last 5 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 16-5-1 in Kings last 22 home games.
Under is 8-3 in Kings last 11 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Under is 14-6 in Kings last 20 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.

Head to Head

Over is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Sacramento.
Thunder are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Sacramento.
Thunder are 0-5 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Underdog is 5-0 ATS in the last 5 meetings.

Tokens
Monday card has the Double perfect NFL Game of the Month, the NBA Total of the Month and a 5* RPI Scale NCAAB System play with a 15-1 Angle. NCAAB Comp play below

The College hoops comp play is on Cincinnati at 7:00 eastern. The Bearcats have covered 3 of 4 as a home favorite from -15 to 18 and the last 4 times when playing off 3 straight spread losses. Tonight they have Western Michigan coming in an the Broncos have failed to cover 5 of 6 with 1 or less day of rest and 12 of 15 after scoring 90 or more. When playing on Mondays they are 0-6 to the spread and have failed to cover 5 of 6 vs winning teams. They likely get blown out here as they will have trouble scoring against this smothering defense. Play on Cincinnati. On Monday we have the NBA Total of the month from a perfect league wide system and the Double perfect NFL Game of the Month. We also have our exclusive 5* RPI Scale system play up . Get on this big Triple play now. Message to jump on.. For the College hoops free pick. Play on Cincy. RV- GC Sports

Tokens
NHL
Long Sheet

Monday, November 19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DALLAS (11-7-0-2, 24 pts.) at NY RANGERS (10-8-0-2, 22 pts.) - 11/19/2018, 7:05 PM
Top Trends for this game.
DALLAS is 18-43 ATS (+67.2 Units) in a road game where where the total is 5.5 over the last 3 seasons.
DALLAS is 17-26 ATS (-11.9 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
DALLAS is 17-31 ATS (-21.0 Units) after a win by 2 goals or more over the last 3 seasons.
DALLAS is 23-35 ATS (-20.7 Units) after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game over the last 3 seasons.
NY RANGERS are 15-5 ATS (+8.1 Units) in November games over the last 2 seasons.
NY RANGERS are 125-123 ATS (-54.7 Units) in home games after a win by 2 goals or more since 1996.
NY RANGERS are 143-138 ATS (-80.7 Units) in home games after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game since 1996.
NY RANGERS are 205-239 ATS (-183.5 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1996.

Head-to-Head Series History
DALLAS is 3-1 (+2.6 Units) against the spread versus NY RANGERS over the last 3 seasons
DALLAS is 3-1-0 straight up against NY RANGERS over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+1.9 Units)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUFFALO (12-6-0-2, 26 pts.) at PITTSBURGH (7-8-0-3, 17 pts.) - 11/19/2018, 7:05 PM
PITTSBURGH is 7-11 ATS (+20.0 Units) in all games this season.
PITTSBURGH is 1-7 ATS (-12.5 Units) in November games this season.
PITTSBURGH is 7-11 ATS (-9.0 Units) first half of the season this season.
PITTSBURGH is 2-7 ATS (-9.3 Units) after allowing 4 goals or more this season.

PITTSBURGH is 5-1 (+3.2 Units) against the spread versus BUFFALO over the last 3 seasons
PITTSBURGH is 5-1-0 straight up against BUFFALO over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+0.8 Units)

COLUMBUS (12-6-0-2, 26 pts.) at TORONTO (14-6-0-0, 28 pts.) - 11/19/2018, 7:05 PM
COLUMBUS is 6-1 ATS (+7.2 Units) in a road game where where the total is 6 or more this season.
COLUMBUS is 60-35 ATS (+17.0 Units) first half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
COLUMBUS is 26-8 ATS (+15.0 Units) after a 3 game unbeaten streak over the last 3 seasons.
TORONTO is 95-106 ATS (-55.9 Units) in home games after a non-conference game since 1996.
TORONTO is 70-104 ATS (-46.9 Units) after a 3 game unbeaten streak since 1996.

COLUMBUS is 4-2 (+2.6 Units) against the spread versus TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
COLUMBUS is 4-2-0 straight up against TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
4 of 6 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.7 Units)

FLORIDA (7-7-0-3, 17 pts.) at OTTAWA (9-8-0-3, 21 pts.) - 11/19/2018, 7:35 PM
OTTAWA is 104-86 ATS (-7.5 Units) in a home game where the total is 6 or more since 1996.
OTTAWA is 152-130 ATS (-35.6 Units) in home games after a win by 2 goals or more since 1996.
OTTAWA is 167-151 ATS (-118.4 Units) in home games after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game since 1996.
OTTAWA is 10-26 ATS (+43.6 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.

OTTAWA is 4-5 (+0.9 Units) against the spread versus FLORIDA over the last 3 seasons
FLORIDA is 5-4-0 straight up against OTTAWA over the last 3 seasons
5 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+2.1 Units)

WASHINGTON (9-7-0-3, 21 pts.) at MONTREAL (11-6-0-3, 25 pts.) - 11/19/2018, 7:35 PM
WASHINGTON is 75-51 ATS (+2.1 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 24-14 ATS (+8.0 Units) in a road game where where the total is 5.5 over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 28-16 ATS (+6.6 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 32-16 ATS (+9.2 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 45-29 ATS (+10.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

WASHINGTON is 4-3-0 straight up against MONTREAL over the last 3 seasons
4 of 6 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.7 Units)

TAMPA BAY (14-5-0-1, 29 pts.) at NASHVILLE (14-5-0-1, 29 pts.) - 11/19/2018, 8:05 PM
TAMPA BAY is 51-95 ATS (+159.8 Units) in road games in November games since 1996.
NASHVILLE is 74-42 ATS (+18.8 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
NASHVILLE is 14-2 ATS (+10.7 Units) in home games in November games over the last 3 seasons.
NASHVILLE is 9-0 ATS (+9.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
NASHVILLE is 9-0 ATS (+9.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the first half of the season this season.
TAMPA BAY is 80-40 ATS (+20.5 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 42-16 ATS (+18.1 Units) first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 17-5 ATS (+11.5 Units) in road games revenging a loss versus opponent over the last 2 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 44-18 ATS (+16.2 Units) after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game over the last 2 seasons.
TAMPA BAY is 23-6 ATS (+15.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.

NASHVILLE is 4-1 (+3.2 Units) against the spread versus TAMPA BAY over the last 3 seasons
NASHVILLE is 4-1-0 straight up against TAMPA BAY over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+0.9 Units)

LOS ANGELES (6-12-0-1, 13 pts.) at ST LOUIS (7-8-0-3, 17 pts.) - 11/19/2018, 8:05 PM
LOS ANGELES is 90-98 ATS (-35.1 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.

ST LOUIS is 4-2 (+1.8 Units) against the spread versus LOS ANGELES over the last 3 seasons
ST LOUIS is 4-2-0 straight up against LOS ANGELES over the last 3 seasons
3 of 6 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+0.1 Units)

VEGAS (9-11-0-1, 19 pts.) at CALGARY (11-8-0-1, 23 pts.) - 11/19/2018, 9:05 PM
VEGAS is 74-50 ATS (+13.1 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
VEGAS is 35-23 ATS (+11.8 Units) first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
VEGAS is 31-12 ATS (+14.6 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
VEGAS is 40-27 ATS (+10.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
CALGARY is 10-17 ATS (-11.5 Units) in home games after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game over the last 3 seasons.

VEGAS is 3-1 (+1.6 Units) against the spread versus CALGARY over the last 3 seasons
VEGAS is 3-1-0 straight up against CALGARY over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+2.0 Units)

WINNIPEG (11-5-0-2, 24 pts.) at VANCOUVER (10-10-0-2, 22 pts.) - 11/19/2018, 10:05 PM
WINNIPEG is 31-11 ATS (+15.7 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.

WINNIPEG is 6-1 (+4.7 Units) against the spread versus VANCOUVER over the last 3 seasons
WINNIPEG is 6-1-0 straight up against VANCOUVER over the last 3 seasons
4 of 6 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+2.1 Units)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
summitfence089
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com