Melania Trump's speech plagiarizes parts of Michelle Obama's 2008 speech

Search
Tokens
Why do RX posters think they know more than the FBI director?

The republican director ( APPOINTED BY OBAMA ) ( who supported Romney and McCain) would love nothing more than to stick it to Obama and Hillary.....so why didn't he? The answer is simple.....nothing rose to level on criminal prosecution. Let's not try the false narrative that he did it to keep his job. He's capable man with an outstanding resume and respected on both sides of the aisle. Plus he's not gonna get fired or lose his job if he decided to prosecute. He's not gonna ruin his name, which he spent a lifetime building,to protect Hillary Clinton.

At some point republicans are gonna have to drop these phony scandals and run for office on their own merit. Because let's be honest, the candidates repubs have put up forever, have all been duds. It will only get worse this time as well, especially after Trump gets mashed in debates.

a more qualified person? You may not like Hillary but she is certainly qualified to be president. Especially when you compare to her opponent.

I Fixed that for ya

Tokens
It ain't there, prove me wrong, "enlighten" me, scumbag. Lying, fly infested, steaming, oozing sack of shit Righty. Loser!@#0Slapping-silly90)):fckmad:kth)(&^^^:):carto1710:kissingbb:Countdownazzkick(&^:bigfinger

sure, I'll get it for you, right after you admit you're a lazy ass pussy that has no problem using Google searches to find any old shit about a Republican but suddenly becomes the dumbest mutherfucker on the planet when it comes time to look up the truth about a Democrat. As I've said, you can find it or wallow in cluelessness, which by now, we all know is what you would rather do, carry on, brainless pinata.

schmuck
Tokens
judging by the rhetoric spewed by both sides and stirred with gusto by the media,
this race is going to be uglier and more entertaining than previously imagined.
Hollywood will be making movies and sequels about this for years.

schmuck
Tokens
her speech is the story that wouldn't die. it has been mismanaged to the point that
a minor error like this has blown up and is distracting voters from
the message that the convention is trying to convey. manafort really should blamed for
this debacle. the amount of people who really care and are outraged by the plagiary
is not huge. the amount of people who noticed how poorly this was handled including
the misinformation, coverup, and blaming Clinton for the scrutiny is much larger
and many are quite concerned.

Tokens
judging by the rhetoric spewed by both sides and stirred with gusto by the media,
this race is going to be uglier and more entertaining than previously imagined.
Hollywood will be making movies and sequels about this for years.

Hillary should come up with a nickname for Trump.

I suggest 'Delusional Donald'

Tokens
her speech is the story that wouldn't die. it has been mismanaged to the point that
a minor error like this has blown up and is distracting voters from
the message that the convention is trying to convey.manafort really should blamed for
this debacle.
the amount of people who really care and are outraged by the plagiary
is not huge. the amount of people who noticed how poorly this was handled including
the misinformation, coverup, and blaming Clinton for the scrutiny is much larger
and many are quite concerned.

he's an idiot. He deflected in a disgraceful manner to save ass.

the bar is really really low now.....keeps dropping....

Tokens
What a weird campaign operation they've got.

I'd imagine if Manafort knew that some random person was going to take the blame then he wouldn't have denied, denied, denied for 36 hours until it went away.

Tokens
It was Melania's 'Palin moment'

She will be carefully managed from this moment on. Meaning, never be allowed speak a word EVER again

The talk show circuit is probably not gonna happenface)(*^%

Banned
Tokens
What a weird campaign operation they've got.

I'd imagine if Manafort knew that some random person was going to take the blame then he wouldn't have denied, denied, denied for 36 hours until it went away.

Manafort is among the hugest fuckups ever to curse any Political Stage with their presence.

He almost gave Chris Matthews an aneurysm, by ignoring questions and just continuing to say there was no "cribbing"

and blaming Hillary Clinton for the Media asking him questions about this or even continuing to report on this at all.

Manafort is fairly "Gangster." Not in the Traditional Mafioso type way (though he does have that "aura", that "vibe" as well) but in a One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest type way.

I genuinely believe that Manafort is actually insane.

Banned
Tokens
Last 15 Seconds of that Interview was Cut Off in that version ^^^^ more hilarious Manafort within the remaining 15 seconds which can be gotten to at 8:38 - 8:53 of this version....end there of The Manafort Obfuscating Show, after that Cuomo gives up and lets Manafort off the hook, all they discuss is what Manafort want to so that part isn't in this

but that last 15 Seconds of Cuomo trying to catch a fully greased up Manafort is....

...hilarious stuff.....Manafort is Crazy.

Tokens
LOL

Mr Trump hired the chap. Can he really afford to fire yet another campaign manager?

WTF is going on....seriously?......it's like Theatre of the Absurd

Tokens
I am surprised they owned upto it.

First rule of politics is to never own upto any fuckups, cause then it will stick

Tokens
13700183_10154110449996141_458608577484338882_n.jpg

Banned
Tokens
LOL

Mr Trump hired the chap. Can he really afford to fire yet another campaign manager?

WTF is going on....seriously?......it's like Theatre of the Absurd

Thats exactly what it is. I personally believe that this is the long awaited 3rd Monty Python Movie.

The Normally Very Sane Ben Carson showing up railing on about "Lucifer" last night?

The Trump Kids don't seem to be aware that this is Theater of The Absurd.

Next is
ashton_kutcher_eyes_brown-eyed_young_celebrity_61067_602x339.jpg

informing us that he just pulled off the biggest Punk'd EVAH. Punk'd an entire nation of 300 Million.

The Real Repub Candidate is
jeb-bush-logo-hed-2015.jpg

These 3 Internet Detective Girls spilled the beans about 34 minutes ago on Twitshitshack waffle tower whatever.

lets-take-a-selfie.jpg

They know Ashton.

and I believe them.

They say Ash is gonna pop out after the final speaker tonight which will be an unscheduled Paul Manafort

who will deny the speech was plagiarized again, remind us that the Moon is a huge Cheeseball then zip off his ManSuit to reveal that he actually is

a00024.jpg

and Trump will then enter to the bckgrnd music of "Enter Sandman" zip off his ManSuit revealing he is actually

alex-jones-crazy-eye.jpg

and we will all realize that we really should have been on LSD to fully enjoy this.

Totally.

578dcf11c4618878698b4586.jpg

160719064714-rnc-melania-trump-plagiarism-paul-manafort-cuomo-intv-newday-00001720-large-169.jpg

Tokens
k, MD

here's the good doctor ......

Carson posed a hypothetical question to his audience: “This is a nation where every coin in our pocket and every bill in our wallet says ‘In God We Trust.’ So are we willing to elect someone as president who has as their role model somebody who acknowledges Lucifer?”

cmon, what happened to him? I KNOW you know, kindly share

'I genuinely believe that Manafort is actually insane. '

I was in near tears post-reading...................i need a break.....

............dagone.....

Banned
Tokens
We may be, yes, a bunch of Fat Folks with Guns but at least we're entertaining. Canada could not have gotten a better draw of country to be next to, for entertainment value. At least as far as the Republican Side of this election goes. Democratic Side is just downright Frightening, with all the sins of The Clintons.

On Saul Alinsky....but to get Doctor Ben out the way first.....The Good Doctor surely knows he is taking the Alinsky reference to Lucifer WAY out of Context. No way The Doc does not fully know this but he is the complete OPPOSITE of UN-Clever in saying what He did.

I make fun of it just cuz I'm Bored to a point that is way past tears with these all the various Gods of the people of Earth. People talking "The Lord wants..." "Allah" etc....then The Good Doc pops up spilling Lucifer onto the canvas. :):)

I said The Doc was IMO actually Fairly SHARP in doing it bcuz The Verdict On Saul Alinsky boils down, simply, to what one's Philosophy is and what their level of comprehension of the written word is and their ability to digest words then convert those into Grasping what Alinsky was attempting to Communicate, to Accomplish, via his writings.

The Vast majority will not even take the time to investigate Alinsky, of those few that do a huge portion of those will feel satisfied that they know all they need to after just a cursory glance at Alinsky's Principle Teachings, the Main Suggestions that Alinsky left behind after he died in 1972.

saul-alinsky1.jpg

Only about 17 out of every 100 Americans will ever know anything really about Saul Alinsky bcuz the remaining 83 of that 100 will either not investigate him at all or get immediately turned off by concluding that Alinsky's Message is not relevant to their Lives, that someone else will handle the Heavy Lifting where solving The Ills of American Society are concerned and/or they will feel that Alinsky's Teachings are Too Radical, too "Far Out" and finally....some portion of those 83 that never grasp Alinsky will wind up there cuz they simply cannot comprehend what the hell is is trying to say. And why it that is so desperately important to USA at this particular point in history when we face challenges just like Alinksy Addressed many many years ago....in his writings.

While He was a Visionary where regards Organizing, Identifying phenomena that take place to create a Problem or Crisis that then needs to be battled and suggestions on how to Organize and actually do that Battle Alinsky's writing about stuff we happen to face these so many years later was not "Visionary" in itself bcuz Mankind always faces the same basic Foe(s). Over and Over again, literally like a Carousel Ride, the same Horses and Riders Good And Evil Black and White coming around continuously ongoingly and for pretty much always for the entire time that we have been on this planet in any number that exceeded 100 people so.....Forever.

Same Shit, Different Day.

buddhatruths.jpg

I'll Plagiarize Alinsky himself and whoever else I come across to cloak a conclusion on Alinsky is as much Bless'd Simplicity as possible:

1.) Alinsky was a Genius. A very very rare level of Intelligence, Vision was given to Alinsky.

2.) As result of 1.) above Alinsky pushed the HELL out of any and all envelopes that would present themselves to him. The Lucifer thing was not a "Credit" to Lucifer, Doc Ben makes it sound like Alinsky dedicated his 1971 book, "Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals." to Beelzebub but he actually dedicated it, CREDITED IT, in a manner of speaking,,,,as Dr. Ben spoke...so as to pull off a little Verbal Sleight Of Hand......

Alinsky actually credited his book to his wife Irene.

Not Lucifer.

Alinksy mentioned Lucifer in the light of being a Great Organizer and accomplishing a Lofty Goal: Getting His Own Kingdom.

alinsky-dedicated-rules-to-lucifer.jpg

Alinsky mentions Lucifer in a BIT of a "Tounge-In-Cheek" manner, a good component of attempt at Humor therein, also a very good portion of EGO therein also bcuz Alinsky fully knew what he was "working with", where regards the visions that came to him on what he needed to Communicate about Organizing against Tyranny....Oppression....Wrong.....you know, that type of stuff that Mankind has Battled forever and that is inherent to Physical Existence.

Alinsky MAY have lived long enough to ask the question BENEATH everything: "IS Struggle against Tyrants an inescapable part of the Journey through this Dimension that each one of us is on?"

I don't know if he asked that or not (think he should have....opened this Pandora's Box, if he did not) bcuz allowing myself to get overly influenced by the teachings of others is a pointless waste of time as...if earnest uprising happens in USA and there is a need to apply the wisdom of Alinsky my role won't be to Lead or even Teach but just to make a couple full length (fictional, mostly) Films to illustrate some stuff and to knock Tarentino off the Throne of Movie Soundtrack King, Devastate Him in that regard, seize his crown and dangle it above his head while laughing at him....that crown forever out of his reach. As long as I am alive and of sound mind at least but in all likelihood I won't live long enough to see earnest Revolution find it's way to USA anyways so me being an expert on Alinsky's very wise teachings is not important or even worthwhile. For me Personally,

.....for others? Totally Opposite Story.

12112357_1066302156715778_4293103776881640390_n-560x391.jpeg

And, actually, the Buddha stuff above was put there not to illuminate any thing in particular but rather to Deliver in Advance an answer to the question of whether Alinsky should have posed the question for discussion: "IS Struggle (against Tyrants or what have you) an inherent part of Physical Existence" as a definitive answer to this question is, at least debatably, important to any Overall Pursuit of overcoming certain challenges that Alinsky speaks of over coming, battles that he suggests waging....

....the Buddhist thing there to propose the question of whether Alinsky knew the answer to that question was already out there so why bother opening the Black Hole for a massive time consuming detour into that Philosophical Rabbit Hole.

So if he did not ask that question.....maybe thats why.

If he did ask it then he's even more impressive as he offered up for discussion not just Surface Physical things that might be done and Philosophical Proposals but he went deep about as deep as one can go where regards overcoming Suffering....he sought to have us gain an understanding of what Suffering itSELF is, what are its most deep causes which I am sure he explore in, again a "SURFACE" level i.e. advising the strict identification of what lies at the root of The Present Suffering that is desired to be overcome.

saul-alinsky-rules-for-radicals-12-638.jpg

The "Ego" part of Alinsky's reference to Lucifer (again....just my opinion and if EGO contrbuted this was a SMALL part of his motivation to include the reference to Lucifer) was by casting Lucifer in the light of being the Greatest Organizer Ever...Alinsky could accomplish allusion to Alinsky HIMSELF in fact being that which some people would fully realize after reading his work.

"Subliminal" bit of fun (humor) from Alinsky here, with the Lucifer Reference.....and any "Credit" was merely Alinsky expressing that..."Hey....Satan was a Damn Good and Extremely Successful Organizer"

which is true :):)

The Good Doctor Ben fully KNEW he was stretching the GRAVITY & SERIOUSNESS to use Alinsky's Lucifer Reference as a bridge to diss Hillary.

I applaud it TOTALLY though, It was EXTREMELY CLEVER bcuz he will totally get away with it, no media will explain the context, the "nuance" of Alinsky's Reference, basically no one will investigate Alinsky and thus uncover the Fudge and of those few that do investigate Alinsky they are either not going to care too much for Alinsky's Teachings or they will be so impressed by them that they will spend ZERO TIME backtracking to call The Good Doctor out bcuz having had their eyes opened, via the Teachings of Alinsky, some very very few will realize that they now have vastly more important usages for their time than calling some NeuroSurgeon Dude out for a bit of creative bibble-bobble.

The Good Doc got a bit "Radical" in that moment......in essence what the DOC DID was a Plagiarization of an Alinsky-Inspired Technique when delivering a Speech.....

....and this on the heels of The Melania Plagarization Debacle.

Its FABULOUSLY HILARIOUS bcuz the whole world that is watching believes that The Good in fact GREAT Doctor went "off The Rails" there when the exact Opposite is True.

The Doc knew exactly what he was doing.

A magnificent means of attack that would be able to communicate the CORE of the Grand (Olde) Party via the language they most Undertsand. Devil. Evil.

You Must Stand With The Righteous In This battle.....you know this

Your Whole Spiritual Existence leads you to accept The Call that this moment cries out with.

"You Must Stand Up. Against Lucifer."

"You Should Vote for Trump"

I have no doubt whatsoever that The Entire Trump campaign and at least 70% of people that saw it think, based on The Doc's Speech, that he went off script then stumbled bumbled spontaneously spewing WTF but no.....

what we saw was among, if not THE most Masterful shit ever done in that setting, delivering a speech to accomplish a goal at a Political Convention.

Considering how little time The Doc got it done in and the fact that literally only a tiny handful of humans would have had the knowledge of Human Psychology + Alinsky + Art of War-type Strategical Brain the deep deep Spiritual CALLING to even TRY what the Doc pulled off .....it is actually by far and away the most Masterful Ever.

ben-carson_3_1.jpg

The burning arrow he fired into the souls of the Faithful, the Demographic that it was his goal
to communicate with, might cause a larger fire that leads to a lot more votes for Trump.

Thats, in fact, the most probable outcome cuz the Battle between Good and Evil + the elevation
within the scriptures of those who waged this same battle in the past.....these are two of the
most CENTRAL THEMES to The Faithful's Existence.

These are the Central Drumbeats that they march to.

Doc Ben most likely succeeded in delivering to Trump some votes. Doc Ben almost certainly
made Not Voting no longer an option for many faithful who were planning to do that.

Because they MUST Stand Up Against.....

Lucifer.

They must.

bal-ben-carson-pg

9664603_orig.jpg

Who the heck is John Galt?

Tokens
sure, I'll get it for you, right after you admit you're a lazy ass pussy that has no problem using Google searches to find any old shit about a Republican but suddenly becomes the dumbest mutherfucker on the planet when it comes time to look up the truth about a Democrat. As I've said, you can find it or wallow in cluelessness, which by now, we all know is what you would rather do, carry on, brainless pinata.

Gee, it sure didn't take long for you to prove, once again, that you're a lying, fly infested, steaming, oozing sack of shit Righty: just a few days ago I stated ini the "Rump must win the presidency" thread that I don't much like HRC and that, at times, I'm amazed at the stupid things she does. So, so much for THAT stupid ass lie, now, once again, where is the proof of those "quotes" being used "word for word," you lying cocksucker? Loser!@#0Slapping-silly90)):fckmad:kth)(&^^^:):carto1710:kissingbb:Countdownazzkick(&^:bigfinger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vnsmack
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com