Let me introduce you to...Devolution

Search

Rx Normal
Tokens
Ok, so they are at a stalemate then. They are still ruining the country, ruining people's lives, etc.
they may not have "full" control as you say but they have enough control to kill this country and it's people
Check your PM.

Tokens
t_hawk, nobody is supposed to know about devolution. LOL

So for you to suggest it was al BS set up by Trump is ridiculous. Devolution is for nerds who became infinitely curious about what really happened after Trump walked away, and all the preparedness leading up to it.

Focus on Truth Bombs. Focus on Election Fraud - where Trump wants all our attention now! He's not just ranting nonstop about AZ for no reason. He wants the people to SEE! There are specific comms in those Truths for people like 'me' letting us know everything is on track...not a bluff.

Focus on Truth Bombs
Focus on exposing corruption
Focus on election fraud
Focus on exposing Covid corruption
Ukraine corruption
Uniparty corruption

Focus on redpilling the masses, not threatening them. LOL
Well, if no one is supposed to know about it, then they are not doing a good job about keeping it a secret, supposedly.

See so much talk about it, hear so many people talking about it.
The people who talk about it are getting frustrated, losing hope that it is real or will actually
have something happen with it.

Rx Normal
Tokens
I know I should give this the obligatory 24-48hr wait before posting but I just wanted to say a few things before I wrap up this thread (for now)..

1) Devolution, or whatever form of continuity of govt plan our wartime Commander-in-Chief implemented, is real. It is not political with any timelines for Trump's "return". Nor is meant to take our country BACK from those who have subverted it; it is meant to protect red-line National Security functions so that we HAVE a country to take back when this painful, entirely necessary exposure operation regarding the System of Systems and the subversive enemy of humanity plays out … however long it takes. There are many ongoing covert operations the public is simply not supposed to know about. Mags mentioned Gitmo - the NYTs (of all sources) is now reporting military judges will begin holding proceedings at Gitmo starting in mid-2023. Similarly, there continues to be highly unusual military activity in the skies over the US while a "temporary" FAA no-fly zone remains in effect at Mar-a-Lago until at least end of 2023. Again, MANY ongoing covert operations..

2) Two things President Trump (who looked very somber and serious) said last night. First, "not enough people are awake yet". I'm looking at Brazil right now.. MILLIONS in the streets refusing to back down from a clearly stolen election. Here? Look at this forum - not ONE of the clowns here will even concede that some things may look a tad "suspicious". The good news? 56% of Americans now want ALL elections audited... 80% want the counting finished Election Day, and over 63% are suspicious that fraud impacted the 2022 elections. "Not enough people are awake yet". He also said things will get A LOT worse before they better. Gasp!

3) The second thing President Trump said is that by 2024, different voting mechanisms/procedures will be in place. Which goes back to my first point - a lot of operations still in effect we don't know about and changes are coming. We just don't know when or how.

Make no mistake - they overthrew our government, and this is a war... and WAR is HELL! Pray for justice, and I don't mean civilian courts. EVERY ONE OF THESE TRAITORS up the chain-of-command deserves to HANG for their crimes and what they've done to this country! From their election fraud machine to the evil demons who unleashed the plandemic.

That is all..

Tokens
Yes I have known about all of this, Guantanamo and everything, probably before you.
I knew about Q immediately when he first appeared Nov 17, 2017.
To hold on to this, "The Plan", now, is absurd, for reasons too long to list, again.
I guess you and a few others have fun imagining that something will happen.
Yes they stole another election. Yes they are ruining our Republic on purpose. Yes they are in complete control of everything meaningful.
GL!

Rx Normal
Tokens
Yes I have known about all of this, Guantanamo and everything, probably before you.
I knew about Q immediately when he first appeared Nov 17, 2017.
To hold on to this, "The Plan", now, is absurd, for reasons too long to list, again.
I guess you and a few others have fun imagining that something will happen.
Yes they stole another election. Yes they are ruining our Republic on purpose. Yes they are in complete control of everything meaningful.
GL!
Did you know "omicron" was a mathematically-impossible highly contagious less deadly variant which completely wiped out Covid and their entire 10 year lockdown "Great Reset" plans? Bill Gates looked caught off guard and completely flustered speaking about it...it wasn't theirs.

We dodged a bullet and it's over for them, since nobody will ever believe them again. Now the people are waking up and hitting the streets. Europe, Brazil..

Like I said... many ongoing military operations worldwide. Much bigger than "Trump"..

Tokens
Did you know "omicron" was a mathematically-impossible highly contagious less deadly variant which completely wiped out Covid and their entire 10 year lockdown "Great Reset" plans? Bill Gates looked caught off guard and completely flustered speaking about it...it wasn't theirs.

We dodged a bullet. Now the people are waking up. Europe, Brazil..

Like I said... many ongoing military operations worldwide. Much bigger than "Trump"..
I am a career high level healthcare veteran with contacts that have national reach.
Look at my posts from spring 2020 I explained before anybody here that the virus was not from bats, and came from the lab, that masks were worthless vs a virus, and later that the vaccines were not tested at all and are unreliable, and so on. Well before the fray around here figured it out.
Meanwhile, most on this site sent each other silly memes and insulted each other.
The power to ram everything thru our healthcare system the way they did is incomprehensible.
You do not understand who you are dealing with, especially in the healthcare arena.

Rx Normal
Tokens
I am a career high level healthcare veteran with contacts that have national reach.
Look at my posts from spring 2020 I explained before anybody here that the virus was not from bats, and came from the lab, that masks were worthless vs a virus, and later that the vaccines were not tested at all and are unreliable, and so on. Well before the fray around here figured it out.
Meanwhile, most on this site sent each other silly memes and insulted each other.
The power to ram everything thru our healthcare system the way they did is incomprehensible.
You do not understand who you are dealing with, especially in the healthcare arena.
Btw, you conflating 'Q' with devolution (or some kind wartime emergency continuity of govt plan) proves you have no idea what you're talking about.

Tokens
Btw, you conflating 'Q' with devolution (or some kind wartime emergency continuity of govt plan) proves you have no idea what you're talking about.
I understand, just consolidating all of your nonsense into one package.
Good luck with your fantasy world!

Rx Normal
Tokens
"I'm a medical expert who knows everything there is to know about Covid! ?

You're starting to sound like Pfizer Willie..

For the record, we may never find out about this and many other covert "white hat" operations, and I'm okay with that. These guys are heroes.

We dodged their 10 year Lockdown Great Reset and bought some time for the people to wake up.

Truth Social, Twitter, other free social media platforms they can't control anymore will produce many positive changes going forward.

We are the 99%. The globalist demons aren't winning this war.

Tokens
I have to laugh at the big announcement was Trump is running in 24
Total fucking joke! I am not sure if Trump is just gaslighting at this point or
if he is actually in bed with them and just playing a role to keep people occupied while
things go to shit.

So, he is running, he expects to win, even though all the elections are completely rigged
Call me skeptical about all of this now. Nothing has changed, he has or supposedly has been bitching about stolen elections, has done nothing about them, now he announces he is going to run in 24
knowing he can't win as all the elections are rigged.

That makes total sense to me. SMH

I am starting to seriously feel this is all just kabuki theatre and Trump
is just controlled opposition, to be perfectly honest

Can also see this whole devolution thing is complete and total bullshit to keep people
occupied and give them hope, so they do not take matters into their own hands
Which is what needs to be done to be perfectly honest. That time is coming very soon.

Rx Normal
Tokens
Devolution for Dummies

The Most Important Covert Operation of Our Time

The following is meant to be a brief crack at explaining the brilliant (and highly likely) Devolution Theory to those of you who are either new to the idea, put off by it or confused by it.

If I have done my job by the end of this piece, you will find links to the world’s foremost citizen journalist expert on this topic, where I highly encourage you to look into his MUCH more detailed research on the subject.

Now. Without further ado.

What is Devolution, overall?

Devolution is a Continuity of Government Plan in which a sitting President legally and constitutionally transfers the powers of the United States Commander-in-Chief to a select group of trusted advisors while he is removed from the direct levers of power in the Executive Branch.

Devolution ensures that certain red lines are not crossed while the nation is compromised at a governmental level, protecting critical infrastructure and national security until a legal and constitutional return to power is possible or advantageous.

Under what circumstances would Devolution be triggered?

Devolution would be triggered in the event that the Office of the President of the United States could not fulfill its constitutional obligations in the traditional governmental structure of Washington, under such scenarios as a nuclear war, catastrophic natural disaster, foreign invasion or internal infiltration of U.S. government institutions.

By Devolving power to a group of trusted individuals, the President decentralizes the powers of the Executive branch and Commander-in-Chief, decreasing the likelihood of the complete dissolution or compromising of the Office of the President.

Under what authority can Devolution be actioned?

The President has a constitutional mandate to ensure the protection of the United States, its government and its citizens. If a determination is made that said protection is better served by Devolving or decentralizing the powers of the Executive Branch, including the combined power of the U.S. Military, the President has the legal authority and express mandate to do so.

The mechanism by which a President Devolves power is through a combination of Executive Orders and Presidential Emergency Action Documents, which are allowed during times of war or national emergency.

If the President doesn’t hold power under Devolution, who does?

Whomever the President decides to vest the powers of the Executive Branch in, namely, certain Cabinet members, but most likely, senior members of the United States armed forces.

Specifically, the Combatant Commanders of the U.S. Military. These Commanders would then be responsible for ensuring that the designated red lines in the U.S. Continuity of Government plans are not crossed, and to intervene in the event that they are threatened by enemies foreign and domestic.

What are the red lines that Devolution protects?

The legal term for the red lines that the Devolution process would protect are National Essential Functions.

These may include things such as Critical Infrastructure, Foreign Relations, Military Logistics, Chain of Command and, most importantly, National Security.

Should any NEF’s be threatened, the Combatant Commanders have the legal, constitutional and moral authority to step in and prevent them from being further compromised, thus ensuring the survival of the United States and its citizens.

Is there evidence that the United States Government has been Devolved?

There is a copious amount of circumstantial evidence to suggest Devolution has been actioned, including Donald J. Trump’s publicly available Executive Orders, his public statements officially protesting the 2020 U.S. elections, his appointing of 11 Combatant Commanders, most of whom remain in their positions, Congressional partisans’ inability to be granted legal authority to view Presidential Emergency Action Documents, the open refusal of the U.S. MIL to follow Executive Orders from the current, “acting” Administration, Statements by Foreign Leaders and “former” Cabinet members … and more.

Will Devolution ever be officially acknowledged?

Unlikely, although this would be within the purview of the President.

The Devolution process itself is a mechanism through which the National Essential Functions of the United States will be preserved, but the implementation of such a plan and the reveal of it could—in the opinion of the President—be seen as controversial given the public optics of the 2020 U.S. election and the partisan nature of current national politics.

Devolution does not need to be acknowledged publicly to have served its purposes, like many covert political and military operations throughout U.S. history.

Why allow the enemy to take the White House in the first place?

The President deemed any or all of the following scenarios likely:

The enemy’s plans were impossible to thwart through head-on, overt means due to a combination of their entrenchment, financial and media backing and public support, requiring the need for covert operations.

Certain operations that must occur to ensure the future sovereignty of the U.S. and its allies would be better served while the President was away from the levers of public power.

We are involved in 5th Generation Warfare, suggesting that large-scale psychological operations are currently being deployed against and for the American people until such a time as an exponential majority are ready for a return to public power.

Where can I learn more about Devolution?

By following the man who has been writing about it for 13 months, @patelpatriot.

Go to Devolution.link or visit his incredible Substack to zoom into the fascinating nitty-gritty of the Devolution Theory.

You’ll be glad you did.

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!
Tokens
Fairy doomer sent to discourage and demoralize Patriots ...it is amazing how many people dont see right through the GUY

Like Mr Magoo/Global Will he is best to shut the fk up when he doesnt know a topic than pretend like he does and get everything wrong...

He read a few Q drops way back when but has no concept of what is going on.

Tokens
I have to laugh at the big announcement was Trump is running in 24
Total fucking joke! I am not sure if Trump is just gaslighting at this point or
if he is actually in bed with them and just playing a role to keep people occupied while
things go to shit.

So, he is running, he expects to win, even though all the elections are completely rigged
Call me skeptical about all of this now. Nothing has changed, he has or supposedly has been bitching about stolen elections, has done nothing about them, now he announces he is going to run in 24
knowing he can't win as all the elections are rigged.

That makes total sense to me. SMH

I am starting to seriously feel this is all just kabuki theatre and Trump
is just controlled opposition, to be perfectly honest

Can also see this whole devolution thing is complete and total bullshit to keep people
occupied and give them hope, so they do not take matters into their own hands
Which is what needs to be done to be perfectly honest. That time is coming very soon.
AGAIN READ SLOWLY CUZ you it aint getting through your DOOMER head

They didnt need Trump to get involved if he is on the other side or controlled opposition
They had Hilldog set to run the show for 8 years and the public would be none the wiser to all the info that Trump helped to expose regarding the deepstate and the swamp and the media and more over the last 6+ years.

If you dont like Trump or dont think his public course of action or otherwise then so be it......but at least get your timelines, logic and information straight.

Tokens
Devolution for Dummies

The Most Important Covert Operation of Our Time

The following is meant to be a brief crack at explaining the brilliant (and highly likely) Devolution Theory to those of you who are either new to the idea, put off by it or confused by it.

If I have done my job by the end of this piece, you will find links to the world’s foremost citizen journalist expert on this topic, where I highly encourage you to look into his MUCH more detailed research on the subject.

Now. Without further ado.

What is Devolution, overall?

Devolution is a Continuity of Government Plan in which a sitting President legally and constitutionally transfers the powers of the United States Commander-in-Chief to a select group of trusted advisors while he is removed from the direct levers of power in the Executive Branch.

Devolution ensures that certain red lines are not crossed while the nation is compromised at a governmental level, protecting critical infrastructure and national security until a legal and constitutional return to power is possible or advantageous.

Under what circumstances would Devolution be triggered?

Devolution would be triggered in the event that the Office of the President of the United States could not fulfill its constitutional obligations in the traditional governmental structure of Washington, under such scenarios as a nuclear war, catastrophic natural disaster, foreign invasion or internal infiltration of U.S. government institutions.

By Devolving power to a group of trusted individuals, the President decentralizes the powers of the Executive branch and Commander-in-Chief, decreasing the likelihood of the complete dissolution or compromising of the Office of the President.

Under what authority can Devolution be actioned?

The President has a constitutional mandate to ensure the protection of the United States, its government and its citizens. If a determination is made that said protection is better served by Devolving or decentralizing the powers of the Executive Branch, including the combined power of the U.S. Military, the President has the legal authority and express mandate to do so.

The mechanism by which a President Devolves power is through a combination of Executive Orders and Presidential Emergency Action Documents, which are allowed during times of war or national emergency.

If the President doesn’t hold power under Devolution, who does?

Whomever the President decides to vest the powers of the Executive Branch in, namely, certain Cabinet members, but most likely, senior members of the United States armed forces.

Specifically, the Combatant Commanders of the U.S. Military. These Commanders would then be responsible for ensuring that the designated red lines in the U.S. Continuity of Government plans are not crossed, and to intervene in the event that they are threatened by enemies foreign and domestic.

What are the red lines that Devolution protects?

The legal term for the red lines that the Devolution process would protect are National Essential Functions.

These may include things such as Critical Infrastructure, Foreign Relations, Military Logistics, Chain of Command and, most importantly, National Security.

Should any NEF’s be threatened, the Combatant Commanders have the legal, constitutional and moral authority to step in and prevent them from being further compromised, thus ensuring the survival of the United States and its citizens.

Is there evidence that the United States Government has been Devolved?

There is a copious amount of circumstantial evidence to suggest Devolution has been actioned, including Donald J. Trump’s publicly available Executive Orders, his public statements officially protesting the 2020 U.S. elections, his appointing of 11 Combatant Commanders, most of whom remain in their positions, Congressional partisans’ inability to be granted legal authority to view Presidential Emergency Action Documents, the open refusal of the U.S. MIL to follow Executive Orders from the current, “acting” Administration, Statements by Foreign Leaders and “former” Cabinet members … and more.

Will Devolution ever be officially acknowledged?

Unlikely, although this would be within the purview of the President.

The Devolution process itself is a mechanism through which the National Essential Functions of the United States will be preserved, but the implementation of such a plan and the reveal of it could—in the opinion of the President—be seen as controversial given the public optics of the 2020 U.S. election and the partisan nature of current national politics.

Devolution does not need to be acknowledged publicly to have served its purposes, like many covert political and military operations throughout U.S. history.

Why allow the enemy to take the White House in the first place?

The President deemed any or all of the following scenarios likely:

The enemy’s plans were impossible to thwart through head-on, overt means due to a combination of their entrenchment, financial and media backing and public support, requiring the need for covert operations.

Certain operations that must occur to ensure the future sovereignty of the U.S. and its allies would be better served while the President was away from the levers of public power.

We are involved in 5th Generation Warfare, suggesting that large-scale psychological operations are currently being deployed against and for the American people until such a time as an exponential majority are ready for a return to public power.

Where can I learn more about Devolution?

By following the man who has been writing about it for 13 months, @patelpatriot.

Go to Devolution.link or visit his incredible Substack to zoom into the fascinating nitty-gritty of the Devolution Theory.

You’ll be glad you did.
Besides me or you and maybe SBD who on the RX has read through ALL the Devolution posts from PatelPatriot.... I would be shocked if more than 1 other person here has done so, yet eveyone is an expert and knows how it works.....lol

If you dont think Devolution is real AFTER reading ALL the well organized , well researched and logical information that PatelPatriot spent untold hours (no way less than 100+ hours were put into it, its just too detailed) putting together then FINE.......

But to dismiss shit when you wont even take the time to understand it is lazy and ignorant.....no different from the LIBS who dismiss information and call stuff a "conspiracy theory" but wont even look into it with an open mind.

Rx Normal
Tokens
How does this "Trump is controlled opposition" narrative make any remote sense?

Elections were always RIGGED! But until Trump, nobody knew.

The cabal chose every president and they did whatever they damn well pleased. Back in the day, presidents that refused to play ball were assassinated.

This is the first time we actually have a chance of victory in modern times and these doomers are upset that the truth is been exposed?

Exposing all the corruption and criminals ain't for the faint of heart - suck it up buttercups!

They wouldn't even be upset if Trump hadn't shown the world that elections were always rigged....or that the news is FAKE! The "controlled opposition" did that! :rolleyes:

Nobody would know...not here, not Brazil..not anywhere.

Only once evil is brought into the light can it truly be dealt with.

That is the truth and that is what's happening.

Watch:

Rx Normal
Tokens
Besides me or you and maybe SBD who on the RX has read through ALL the Devolution posts from PatelPatriot.... I would be shocked if more than 1 other person here has done so, yet eveyone is an expert and knows how it works.....lol

If you dont think Devolution is real AFTER reading ALL the well organized , well researched and logical information that PatelPatriot spent untold hours (no way less than 100+ hours were put into it, its just too detailed) putting together then FINE.......

But to dismiss shit when you wont even take the time to understand it is lazy and ignorant.....no different from the LIBS who dismiss information and call stuff a "conspiracy theory" but wont even look into it with an open mind.
One of my biggest takeaways from the Devolution series was seeing all the dark forces of evil, money and power lined up against him...even before he entered office. Never seen anything like it against anyone! However, it's clear by the end of his first term they knew exactly what they were up against, and had initiated multiple operations long before the election selection.

The cabal would have ignited a civil war had Trump defiantly stayed in office no matter what "proof" he produced. And we would have lost the country.

You're right...they just don't understand the stakes in this WAR...they don't want Americans fighting/shooting Americans. "Dark to Light" is more drawn out and frustrating at times, but nobody wants bloodshed.

Tokens
One of my biggest takeaways from the Devolution series was seeing all the dark forces of evil, money and power lined up against him...even before he entered office. Never seen anything like it against anyone! However, it's clear by the end of his first term they knew exactly what they were up against, and had initiated multiple operations long before the election selection.

The cabal would have ignited a civil war had Trump defiantly stayed in office no matter what "proof" he produced. And we would have lost the country.

You're right...they just don't understand the stakes in this WAR...they don't want Americans fighting/shooting Americans. "Dark to Light" is more drawn out and frustrating at times, but nobody wants bloodshed.

I have been confusing people crying about the sitution to them actaually waking up and understanding the real CAUSES.....obviously not even close to enough pain has been dished out yet...

I mean cmon, even with ALL that is going on , most of us here are still living HIGH ON THE HOG so to speak...yeah that hog cost me more but real suffering is not wide spead enough....I literally cant get over people still talking about abortion and other NON cheating factors as to why the midterms are what they are......

Rx Normal
Tokens
They don't get it (partly because they never bothered reading the Devolution series!)

This is not a game.

This is not "politics"

This is an ongoing WAR against demotic monsters with unimaginably high stakes!

They'd nuke a city to maintain their grip on power!

1668651024069.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allteamsname3
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com