I never thought Id say this but...

Search

Banned
Tokens
What a disgrace $dog... Hope France turns this tendency for good and rest of EU follows

I can tell by your tone that its worse than you thought.

Same here. I had no clue it had gotten this far.

They will get The Holy War that they desire.

As it appears now, we will not fight them

but invite them in in. The Wisdom of our Leaders.

Maybe when people realize this is real and yeah happening yet again with these barbarians as its happened all the way back to the days of the "Ottoman Fucking TURKS" they'll rise up and not allow these Savages to defile their girlchildren right before their eyes yet again but I'd place odds on THESE limp dick motherfuckers we're surrounded by today rising up against them at about +6100.

Ya'll saw your World you saw what it had become you could have looked at HISTORY and seen they never ever in the history even stood to BATTLE "you" they only ever defeated other Barbarians much like MAC Teams....they only ever beat other MAC Teams or low hanging larger conference fruit.

It would have been like Eastern Michigan vs. Alabama or CLEMSON right now...

......if you'd only risen up.

Your daughter's life was worth that. Whatever it would have taken.

Nestle I guess in your corner of Heaven content that you did not strike back, did not defend yourself. And thus accomplished being a motherfucking MONK or some such thing, pious as fuck standing by even while your child was beaten in the street by bearded savages who did every single thing possible to deserve Death.

If the "Test" was to endure THIS and not succumb to hatred then yeah....some of us failed.

Again.

If thats what it was its too high a price just plain to fucking brutal a test to take. Fuck it.

hacheman@therx.com
Staff member
Tokens
I'm not sure about the percentage, but it's such a given, I would bet MY SOUL that some of these Syrian refugees are or will become terrorists. It's just a no-brainer.

Some of our leaders in the U.S. are the biggest pussies in the world & don't know how to stand up & say no.

Looking more & more like the phrase "Nice Guys Finish Last' is true & our kindness & weakness is what's leading to the death of America.

Unfortunately, if Trump is elected, it will have come a little too late, as ge wouldn't have allowed them in.

This isn't about black, white, or Latin racial fingerpointing anymore.

This is about coming together to thwart the real enemy out there...

Tokens
I'm for fighting islamic tererorism with everything we have. But nukes???

The holiest site in Islam is Mecca. It's in Saudi Arabia. Do we want to nuke Mecca? Does that solve our global jihad problem?

The second holiest site in Islam is Medina, an ancient Jewish city the Saudis built a holy site on top of, which is 280 miles north of Mecca. Again, if you didn't nuke Saudi Arabia on 9-12-01 why do it now? Are the Saudis an ally or an enemy of the US at the present time?

The third holiest site in Islam is the dome of the rock where the Muslims built atop another Jewish site, Solomon's Temple, the al aqsa mosque. If the US nukes that site we wipe out simultaneously Israel, Jordan, all the areas the Fakeastinians occupy, Jordan, and probably half of Syria and Iraq. Not happening.

Even if we nuked the biggest Islamic trouble makers in the world, Iran, we still wouldn't solve the problem of global islamic terrorism.

The Paris attackers included 6 from Paris, 2 from Belgium and 1 from Syria. Are we going to nuke there?

Tokens
I'm for fighting islamic tererorism with everything we have. But nukes???

The holiest site in Islam is Mecca. It's in Saudi Arabia. Do we want to nuke Mecca? Does that solve our global jihad problem?

The second holiest site in Islam is Medina, an ancient Jewish city the Saudis built a holy site on top of, which is 280 miles north of Mecca. Again, if you didn't nuke Saudi Arabia on 9-12-01 why do it now? Are the Saudis an ally or an enemy of the US at the present time?

The third holiest site in Islam is the dome of the rock where the Muslims built atop another Jewish site, Solomon's Temple, the al aqsa mosque. If the US nukes that site we wipe out simultaneously Israel, Jordan, all the areas the Fakeastinians occupy, Jordan, and probably half of Syria and Iraq. Not happening.

Even if we nuked the biggest Islamic trouble makers in the world, Iran, we still wouldn't solve the problem of global islamic terrorism.

The Paris attackers included 6 from Paris, 2 from Belgium and 1 from Syria. Are we going to nuke there?

Nuke the main territories conquered by ISIS in the middle east, not the "nice tourist" spots you are mentioning... or fucking Napalm them, IDGAF... Fight the war to win it not to be PC. All these "native" European terrorists are either refugees or Muslims born in Europe from refugee patents or 1 refugee parent and 1 european parent, these are resentful pieces of shit that hate the west but were born and raised in the west and taught to hate our lifestyle by their "peaceful" doctrin religion, fuck em, arrest EVERY muslin in Europe with links to ISIS, throw them into the Nile, let the crocs eat them.

Every hostile muslim needs to be erased from the world, period.

Tokens
Nuke the main territories conquered by ISIS in the middle east, not the "nice tourist" spots you are mentioning... or fucking Napalm them, IDGAF... Fight the war to win it not to be PC. All these "native" European terrorists are either refugees or Muslims born in Europe from refugee patents or 1 refugee parent and 1 european parent, these are resentful pieces of shit that hate the west but were born and raised in the west and taught to hate our lifestyle by their "peaceful" doctrin religion, fuck em, arrest EVERY muslin in Europe with links to ISIS, throw them into the Nile, let the crocs eat them.

Every hostile muslim needs to be erased from the world, period.

I understand your anger and need to vent PR, and agree with the line I put in bold above. I just don't think your solution is plausible for many reasons.

hacheman@therx.com
Staff member
Tokens
Now is the best time to collaborate with Russia & possibly become allies.

Everyone knows Russia is looking to expand by taking more land that's not necessarily theirs.

So we should work with them in leveling these places with everything we have, and discuss splitting the land between Russia, U.S., and even France or anyone else wanting to participate.

It's not fantasy land, this could actually get done if some leaders of both Russia & U.S. would think outside the box.

I guarantee Putin would be all for such an idea if the United States presented it to him...

Tokens
I understand your anger and need to vent PR, and agree with the line I put in bold above. I just don't think your solution is plausible for many reasons.

What do you suggest? Anything else is turning the other cheek. I dont want people who are minding their own business killed by a freaking flinstone who dont know better, who is so full of hate he'd rather kill himself as long as he can kill some "infidels". Hell, Ive been full of hate too and I dont go around thinking how many people I dont like that I can "take with me" before I die. Is not only the danger of suicide terrorists pieces of shit.

Its the fact these people see our lifestyle as a menace to theirs and their religion. They kill women by the numbers bevause of stone age mysoginistic laws, they rape girls as young as 7 and turn them their "wives". These people are deranged. They need to go. I'm done with muslims in any form.

Tokens

Everyone knows Russia is looking to expand by taking more land that's not necessarily theirs.

So we should work with them in leveling these places with everything we have, and discuss splitting the land between Russia, U.S., and even France or anyone else wanting to participate.

It's not fantasy land, this could actually get done if some leaders of both Russia & U.S. would think outside the box.

I guarantee Putin would be all for such an idea if the United States presented it to him...

+10000

Tokens

You're almost describing what happened during/after WWI --- when the European powers carved Middle East into quasi-colonies. One hundred years later, you can trace the domino effects. Much of the regional/tribal/religious chaos started (or was inflamed) by the WWI meddling.

Unless the Euro/Western powers are willing to colonize, police, and govern the Middle East for a loooooooooooonnng time (which has about a 0.07% chance of happening), I don't know the answer. You get rid of one dictator, and they're instantly replaced by an anti-American democracy. You get rid of the anti-American democracy, and they're replaced by warlords, terrorists, and religious fanatics. You support Iran for 10 years, then flip-flop to Iraq. You support Saudi Arabia, even though you know Saudi Arabia is also funding anti-American causes & organizations.

The unfortunate reality --- as long as the world needs oil, the Western powers need to play this bullshit game. Just like your phone company --- they constantly fuck you, and you don't like dealing with them.........but living without a phone isn't very practical. So you deal with it, as best as possible.

Tokens
Most of those who died were at a Concert. One died in front of the stadium where there was a soccer match going on. These are events that any of us could have been at. Reading guy's post here over the last year were some of us in Paris that night theres a better than average chance at least one of us here on this forum would have been at those places.

It'd be literally impossible to express it any better than this:

This video that phdinsports posted to open the other thread is a must see.

Note particularly the 10:28 mark through about 10:35.

Hitler is Back ya'll.

You will recognize the tone.

Its fine to have Existentialism, Spirituality be a part of the debate, this has its place in the discussion. I fully realize that we should strive to be peaceful, to not be brought down to their level but its possible this question of what to do in response to Religious Fanaticism might be the most important question we face during our lives.

Sweden is being Terrorized. 2.7 Muslims are in UK, there are sections of the nation where if you look a Muslim Man in the eye they beat you on the street..and not mano a mano, they gang up. Swedish people are awesome. They are Peaceful beings and their country is on a path to Hell as will be other European Nations.

The deranged dude in the Turban at that 10:28 mark who sounds SO much like Adolph even states at another point within the video that the plan is to accomplish the largest genocide in history by infiltrating countries via "refugees"....he's even got a Power Point Presentation, Black Stick Figures (Muslims made to exist under Sharia Law) replacing White Stick Figures (Non-Muslims who would prefer to not live under Sharia Law) and he explains the timeframe over which he expects the black stick figures to completely overwhelm the white stick figures.

Chilling Stuff, man.

I hear Hitler's speaking at 9:23 as well - "An unholy alliance between Zionists......"
You start a sentence like this you're a sick mother fucker. All of Europe is sick. Was sick before the Muslims arrived. Now it's even sicker. Blame the Jews for everything. Fuck Them!

Tokens
What do you suggest? Anything else is turning the other cheek. I dont want people who are minding their own business killed by a freaking flinstone who dont know better, who is so full of hate he'd rather kill himself as long as he can kill some "infidels". Hell, Ive been full of hate too and I dont go around thinking how many people I dont like that I can "take with me" before I die. Is not only the danger of suicide terrorists pieces of shit.

Its the fact these people see our lifestyle as a menace to theirs and their religion. They kill women by the numbers bevause of stone age mysoginistic laws, they rape girls as young as 7 and turn them their "wives". These people are deranged. They need to go. I'm done with muslims in any form.

As long as your comfortable with the deaths of millions of non-combatants as well, because that's what's going to happen, especially if we use nukes.

Tokens
I hear Hitler's speaking at 9:23 as well - "An unholy alliance between Zionists......"
You start a sentence like this you're a sick mother fucker. All of Europe is sick. Was sick before the Muslims arrived. Now it's even sicker. Blame the Jews for everything. Fuck Them!

That was definitely a head-scratcher --- why would Jewish people encourage the immigration of radical Muslims? How would that benefit Jewish people?

Tokens
As long as your comfortable with the deaths of millions of non-combatants as well, because that's what's going to happen, especially if we use nukes.

If that's the price. The "silent majority" is not helping very much ending the threat, if anything they contribute to it, they have children or cousins who support the cause, these people reproduce like rabits, its a very dangerous situation. Maybe nukes was an overstatement at the beginning of the thread to spark some conversation but, we need to strike and strike harsh! Deliver the message, wipe ISIS and any desire to form a similar militia.

Tokens
That was definitely a head-scratcher --- why would Jewish people encourage the immigration of radical Muslims? How would that benefit Jewish people?

It doesn't. But people listen to fear-mongering about Jews so it grabs attention. How sick is Europe really. Read this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/2d8rvf/all_european_life_died_in_auschwitz_by_sebastian/

Zionism is the right of Jews to self-determination in their Homeland. IOW not living under Muslim dictatorship. Any other definition is a gross aberration.

Europe supports the Palestinians who are led by the very same fanatical Muslims who are now targeting them. If the world would have said enough in 1972 when the Palestinians attacked the Israeli village at the Munich Olympics maybe we wouldn't be witnessing what we see today. No one cared when Islamic fundamentalists were only attacking Jews. Nah, we let them lie about it being a land dispute.

Now what Arafat and Abbas have spawned mass murdered us here in America on 9/11. The Palis danced in the streets. Now the jihad is worldwide.

But Europe still throws money at the Palestinians, who instead of using it to build infrastructure, funnel it toward rebuilding their institutions of Jew-killing. Yet who does Europe blame? The Jews. Discriminating against Israeli products. Filing bogus charges against Israeli leaders for stopping a bunch of terrorists and leftists illegally penetrating a naval blockade. Bastardizing the word Zionist.

Is it any wonder there was a Holocaust? Europe is sick. In 1939 signs on Europe's telephone poles screamed, "Jews, Go To Palestine!!!" Now they say, "Jews, get out of Palestine!!!" As if that would stop the ongoing march of global jihad.

Europe is finally waking up. But is it too late?

Tokens
Turn the other cheek heh?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/radisson-hotel-attack-mali-hostages_564ee39ce4b0258edb30ed29

WASHINGTON, Nov 20 (Reuters) -- Malian commandos stormed a luxury hotel in Bamako on Friday after Islamist gunmen took 170 people including many foreigners hostage in the capital of the former French colony, which has been battling rebels allied to al Qaeda for several years.
Minister of Internal Security Colonel Salif Traoré said at least three people had been killed by the gunmen. Later, a United Nations official told Reuters that peacekeepers saw at least 27 bodies on two separate floors of the hotel. A Belgian working for the Wallonia-Brussels regional parliament was among the dead, the parliament said on its website, naming the official as Geoffrey Dieudonne.
Traoré said at least two gunmen were killed in the commando raid. Other gunmen continued to hold out against security forces after the remaining hostages were evacuated, a security ministry spokesman said.
Islamist militant group Al Mourabitoun, which allied to al Qaeda and based in the deserts of northern Mali, claimed responsibility for the attack in a tweet, a claim that could not be independently verified. Al Jazeera said the group also provided an audio recording to the news channel saying it was behind the attack.

Banned
Tokens

Thats a HEAVY Concept man. I don't know what another solution would be though.

This Muslim Crisis, this Jihad is spreading like a Cancer.....

You describe "World War III" of course, and that might be putting it MILDLY but...

what other options exist for us?

For people who simply want to live their lives free of Terror?

That simply want a life free of worry that some bearded barbarian is going to rape their daughter or their wife?

Is that really so much to ask?

Tokens
chaldeanspictop_20151120_173615.jpg

[h=1]REFUGEE HYPOCRISY? Christians deported amid DC debate on Syrians[/h]AMID WASHINGTON’S RAGING DEBATE over refugees and religion, more than two dozen Iraqi Christians who crossed into the US from Mexico in hopes of joining their friends and families are being deported after their bids for religious asylum were rejected.

Banned
Tokens
chaldeanspictop_20151120_173615.jpg

REFUGEE HYPOCRISY? Christians deported amid DC debate on Syrians

AMID WASHINGTON’S RAGING DEBATE over refugees and religion, more than two dozen Iraqi Christians who crossed into the US from Mexico in hopes of joining their friends and families are being deported after their bids for religious asylum were rejected.

So they're booting the Christian Ones and debating about whether to keep The Muslim Ones?

You're pretty sharp on matters such as these Zit...as is Scott L of course...along with others that have posted...

...as I asked in Hache's Roosevelt thread...

In you guy's opinion....what is behind this? Who or what is pulling these puppet politician's strings? Both here & in Europe?

Whats behind this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitalagency
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com