GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore denies allegation of sexual misconduct years ago with 14-year-old girl

Search

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
because there's a Senate election in < 30 days, and the WP is doing everything it can to manipulate our politics

how many of their lies have already been totally exposed? yet they just keep beating the bush
I was doing my best to be facetious. 8 years ago shit like this worked and continued to work.
Last year it stopped working. Much to my surprise the majority of Americans all of a sudden woke up.

How stupid do they think we are? Well for a long time we were awfully stupid but the last
election proved not any longer. The task now is to refrain from falling for this poppycock.

OMG I just said poppycock! 919 better report me.

Tokens
The number of threads you made about the pedo mayor of Seattle remains at zero.

But you're all anti pedophilia and stuff.

:):)

I'm not aware of any "pedo mayor of Seattle," if that's true-and I wouldn't trust YOU as far as I can bowl you-then HIS ass should go, too, but we're talking about a hypocritical cocksucker who said he wouldn't take money from his own foundation, and it turns out that he AND his family were getting salaries, and a scumbag who TWICE got UNANIMOUSLY booted from the Judiciary-and, oh, yes, there are 3 other accusers. We're also talking about elected officials justifying it, even if it is proven true. But you're a brain dead nitwit and wanna believe this scum. A-Sap-sucker is a sap, as usual.

Rx Normal
Tokens
MARK LEVIN Exposes WaPo Hit Piece on Judge Moore As Complete Fabrication

by Jim Hoft 353 Comments

Conservative author and radio host Mark Levin totally exposed the Washington Post hit piece today on Judge Roy Moore as a complete manufactured lie.

Mark-Levin-300x183.jpg

Mark Levin told his audience on Thursday this whole thing doesn’t smell right. This story was planted and perfectly timed in their hopes to doom Moore’s campaign.

According to the Washington Post:

While reporting a story in Alabama about supporters of Moore’s Senate campaign, a Post reporter heard that Moore allegedly had sought relationships with teenage girls. Over the ensuing three weeks, two Post reporters contacted and interviewed the four women. All were initially reluctant to speak publicly but chose to do so after multiple interviews, saying they thought it was important for people to know about their interactions with Moore. The women say they don’t know one another.

Mark asked his audience:
How did the WaPo know there were four women, who they were, and how to contact them?… A Washington Post reporter just happens to be in Alabama talking to Roy Moore supporters… And he happens to hear what no one has reported in 38 years, no political opponents – No one… That Roy Moore, 38 years ago, made advances to teenage girls. Four of them. Now, the four girls do not know each other, they have never met. Yet the person who the Post reporter happened to run into and speak to, the person who supposedly told the reporter the story about the four girls, happened to know all four girls and how to contact them?

Seriously?

The Post was fed this information by someone or some group.

Also, Mitch McConnell is asking Roy Moore to step aside if he is guilty of the accusations against him. But McConnell says NOTHING about Bob Menendez a sitting U.S. Senator who is on trial for corruption charges and lewd behavior with minors? Why is it that Republicans don’t demand his resignation? Isn’t it amazing that Republicans knew what to say right on cue? They are ready to recruit Luther Strange as a write-in guy.

:poop:azzkick(&^

Tokens
This defense of Roy Moore from AL state Auditor Jim Ziegler:"Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”

Alabama state auditor defends Roy Moore against sexual allegations, invokes Mary and Joseph
washingtonexaminer.com

These people are sick

Ya THINK?:think2: Actually, the following poll surprised me, an exit poll of Republicans in 2016. It says only 36% of women voted for Twittler. Seeing as how 53% of women overall voted for that scum, Ala-fucking-bama was ahead of the curve on this issue???? Didn't see THAT one coming...

http://www.cnn.com/election/primaries/polls/al/Rep

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
I was doing my best to be facetious. 8 years ago shit like this worked and continued to work.
Last year it stopped working. Much to my surprise the majority of Americans all of a sudden woke up.

How stupid do they think we are? Well for a long time we were awfully stupid but the last
election proved not any longer. The task now is to refrain from falling for this poppycock.

OMG I just said poppycock! 919 better report me.

I know your post was tongue in cheek, I just wanted to define it for the simpletons

Tokens
Look at all these people that think pedophelia is ok as long as it happened 40 years ago. Damn you all are some disgusting people.

No, here is the REAL difference:

Nobody knew who the fuck Moore was 40 years ago, and any righty on these boards will tell you the same thing: if he’s guilty of a crime, he should be punished however the law stipulates. That’s it, end of story.

But that’s not true with dimocraps, is it? Hollywood has been a rampant pedophilia ring for decades? Meh...let’s pretend nobody knew. Bill Clinton raped and assaulted countless women, while Ted Kennedy even killed one? That’s cool. So is the Stuttering Clusterfuck hanging out with known peeps like Terry Bean. Because they have the right politics, correct?

You fucking dimocraps are the lowest form of life to ever curse this planet. I say if Moore is guilty of something, he should be punished. Any time a prominent dim is accused of anything, you fucking lowlives immediately go into deny and defend mode. You couldn’t give less of a fuck if the crime actually took place, you just can’t bear the thought of anything besmirching the reputation of one of your dear leaders. So spare me your fake fucking crocodile tears on any of this...

Rx Normal
Tokens
BREAKING! Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Leaders and Is Actively Campaigning for Moore’s Opponent

November 10, 2017

Image-uploaded-from-iOS-17-1200x630.jpg

We have just received information that one of the women accusing Alabama senatorial candidate Roy Moore of soliciting dates from her when she was a teenager and he was in his 30’s is not only a passionate progressive, but she has actually worked for the DNC and is actively campaigning for Moore’s opponent, Doug Jones.

Deborah Wesson Gibson, aka Debbie Gibson, was named in the Washington Post articleaccusing Moore, and social media evidence makes clear that she is a fervent supporter of Jones and Democrats in general, and has even worked for the DNC.

Wesson Gibson is a sign language interpreter, who has interpreted at rallies for both Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.
unnamed-5.jpg

She has also vocalized fervent support for Jones.

unnamed-6.jpg

Also, of course, she is a vocal opponent of Roy Moore and is clearly dedicated to him losing:
23476322_1772799379689387_108444959_n-1.jpg

This is not surprising, considering the timing of these wild stories of Moore courting and even sexually groping teenage girls when he was in his 30’s. Moore has been hated passionately by the left for decades, for his consistent dedication to biblical morality.

Consider how suspicious this is – a woman comes forward 39 years later with a vicious never-before-made accusation – and how is one suppose to defend oneself and prove it is a lie 39 years later? Welcome to politics in America.

The establishment doesn’t want Roy Moore, a man who can’t be bought or bribed, to pull up their political skirts and overturn their tables of corruption and greed! Roy Moore will win big! Buckle up RINOS…time to meet a real man!

Kayla Moore, Roy Moore’s wife, in an exclusive statement to The Activist Mommy yesterday, told us that “The Washington Post has been calling and harassing our friends and family, trying to find garbage. We’ve had people back home telling us they are getting phone calls and when they would tell them good things, the Washington Post would ask them if they knew anything bad on him.”

Well, her story continues to be corroborated, as witnesses have come forward saying the Washington Post, a paper that has officially endorsed Jones, has actually been bribing people to dig up dirt on Moore!

Image-uploaded-from-iOS-15.jpg

Go figure! This is exactly what Kayla claims has been happening.

Roy Moore had this to say about the fabricated campaign against him:

The Obama-Clinton Machine’s liberal media lapdogs just launched the most vicious and nasty round of attacks against me I’ve EVER faced!
We are in the midst of a spiritual battle with those who want to silence our message. The forces of evil will lie, cheat, steal –– even inflict physical harm –– if they believe it will silence and shut up Christian conservatives like you and me.I believe you and I have a duty to stand up and fight back against the forces of evil waging an all-out war on our conservative values!Our nation is at a crossroads right now — both spiritually and politically.Our children and grandchildren’s futures are on the line.So rest assured — I will NEVER GIVE UP the fight!

The Democrats always pull this stunt. Ever since they saw it work for the Clintons they’ve been trying it every chance they get! But they completely underestimate Roy Moore and the people of God.

This is a last-ditch, hail mary pass effort from the Democats to slander a man they’ve hated as long as he has held public office. This fabricated story can’t hold water for long!

This statesman is going through the fires of testing for the survival of this nation. Let us all pray for him and give him our most generous support right now. Visit RoyMoore.org now!!

Like a club or a sword or a sharp arrow is one who gives false testimony against a neighbor.
(Proverbs 15:18)

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
Priceless Joe, priceless

Tokens
hahahahaha - but how fvking dumb are they? 40 years? no one even gave a fvk if it was true

Tokens
I'm not aware of any "pedo mayor of Seattle," if that's true-and I wouldn't trust YOU as far as I can bowl you-

Of course you aren't aware. The political party you vote for depends on your ignorance. They know you're ignorant, tell you that you're ignorant (Gruber said this and laughed) and yet you still vote for them.

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigns after fifth claim of sexual abuse

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray (D), facing multiple child sex-abuse allegations dating to the 1970s, will resign Wednesday, saying the damaging claims have become a distraction that threatens to undermine the city government’s ability to serve its citizens.

^ That was 2 months ago.

Zero threads from you, bozo.

Tokens
Where was duh-felch when this happened?

Duh-felch is all against pedophilia and stuff.

[h=1]Calls grow for Seattle mayor to resign after sexual abuse report[/h]

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray so far is holding onto office despite disturbing claims he sexually abused four teenagers, including his foster son, in the 1980s

"I wasn't aware"!!!

:):):):):):):):):):)

Rx Normal
Tokens
This is so telling:

"Kayla Moore, Roy Moore’s wife, in an exclusive statement to The Activist Mommy yesterday, told us that “The Washington Post has been calling and harassing our friends and family, trying to find garbage. We’ve had people back home telling us they are getting phone calls and when they would tell them good things, the Washington Post would ask them if they knew anything bad on him.”

It's who they are and what they do.

Tokens
Where was duh-felch when this happened?

Duh-felch is all against pedophilia and stuff.

Calls grow for Seattle mayor to resign after sexual abuse report

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray so far is holding onto office despite disturbing claims he sexually abused four teenagers, including his foster son, in the 1980s

"I wasn't aware"!!!

:):):):):):):):):):)

Beat your meat HARD, asshole, I already said if he was guilty, he should go, and he DID go, but this scum Moore-after TWICE getting kicked off the Judiciary, and getting caught lying about taking money from his own foundation after piously saying he wouldn't take ANY money from it, is still a candidate for the Senate-after FOUR women have accused him. And, speaking of partisan support, douchebag, are you aware which party the victim voted for in the last Presidential 3 elections? Something tells me you don't. Romney is an unquestioned Republican, but, to his credit, he's not hiding behind any of this "if true" crap like his colleagues are:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-republicans-send-incredibly-dangerous-184444013.html

Trump, Republicans Send ‘Incredibly Dangerous Message’ by Doubting Roy Moore’s Sex-Abuse Accuser

Jason Le Miere,Newsweek 2 hours 40 minutes ago

There was condemnation, but with a significant caveat. As the wave of responses to an allegation that Republican Senate candidate in Alabama Roy Moore initiated sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl poured in Thursday, there was a common phrase uttered by GOP members, including the president: “If the allegations are true.”

The story from The Washington Post made clear that the accuser, Leigh Corfman, now 53, had nothing, neither personal nor political, to gain from allegations and in fact had voted Republican in the last three presidential elections. Corfman said that in 1979, Moore, then 32, had taken her back to his home, removed her outer clothes and touched her over her underwear, while guiding her hand to touch him over his underwear on six separate occasions.

Neither Corfman nor three other women who were between 16 and 18 years old when they say Moore pursued them had reached out to the Post with their allegations. The accounts were verified and based on interviews with more than 30 people who said they knew Moore at the time.
And yet the majority of Republicans still felt it necessary to question the integrity of the accusers.
“If these allegations are true, he must step aside,” said Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

“If these allegations are found to be true, Roy Moore must drop out of the Alabama special Senate election,” came the echoing sentiments of National Republican Senatorial Committee Chairman Cory Gardner.
“If true, this would disqualify anyone from serving in office,” read a statement from Vice President Mike Pence.
Don't miss: Children Who Play With Fidget Spinners May Have Been Exposed to Lead
Those comments can have very real implications for victims of sexual assault, said Nita Chaudhary, co-founder of UltraViolet, a leading national women’s advocacy organization.
“It sends an incredibly dangerous message to accusers,” Chaudhary told Newsweek Friday. “Why would a woman come forward with this if it weren't true? All of these women are likely to face a backlash at work, a backlash in their communities. They’re likely to be trolled by pro-Trump, pro–Roy Moore bullies on the internet. For any woman in this situation, a big part of the reason women stay silent is they’re afraid.”
Still, Republicans went on. It wasn't until Friday afternoon that the National Republican Senatorial Committee took the first concrete steps to distance itself from Moore by severing financial ties with the candidate who had been a strong favorite to defeat Democrat Doug Jones in the December 12 election.

Indeed, the thickest coating of caveats in its condemnation of Moore came from the White House.
“Like most Americans, the president believes we cannot allow a mere allegation, in this case, one from many years ago, to destroy a person's life,” press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said before repeating the familiar line, that “the president also believes that if these allegations are true, Judge Moore will do the right thing and step aside.”
Trump, of course, has his own history with allegations of sexual abuse. During last year’s campaign, 16 women accused Trump of sexual misconduct. Just weeks before the election, a 2005 Access Hollywood recording was released in which Trump was heard bragging about committing sexual assault, saying, “When you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”
Last month, Sanders stated that the official White House position on the accusers was that they were all liars.
Chaudhary was equally appalled by the White House’s latest statement questioning the integrity of sexual assault accusers.

“What about these women’s lives who were ruined by being preyed upon as children by Roy Moore—what do they deserve?" she said. “It’s incredibly sad and disgusting, but not surprising that that would be the statement out of this White House.”
Statements from Arizona Senator John McCain and 2012 presidential nominee Mitt Romney, who said plainly that Moore should step aside now, provided an example to follow, Chaudhary added.

Mitt Romney @MittRomney
Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections. I believe Leigh Corfman. Her account is too serious to ignore. Moore is unfit for office and should step aside.
6:55 AM - Nov 10, 2017

But for every one of those comments, there were those that went even farther than “if true.” Alabama State Representative Ed Henry claimed that Moore’s accusers should be prosecuted, stating that “you can’t be a victim 40 years later, in my opinion.”
Another Republican representative in Alabama, Marion County GOP Chair David Hall, brushed off the allegations entirely.
Daniel Dale @ddale8 "It was 40 years ago," Alabama Marion County GOP chair David Hall tells me. "I really don't see the relevance of it. He was 32. She was supposedly 14. She's not saying that anything happened other than they kissed."

Daniel Dale @ddale8

Me: "The story said she said he tried to get her to touch his genitals." Hall: "Well, she said he may have TRIED to. But we're talking something that somebody SAID happened, 40 years ago. It wouldn't affect whether or not I'd vote for him."
1:08 PM - Nov 9, 2017

Sexual harassment, abuse and other misconduct is far from being a problem limited to Republicans and crosses both parties and industries. Yet the inability to outright condemn men accused of such violations does appear to be a Republican issue. And it could have damaging consequences for the party.
“If they're not willing to stand by women and say we believe these women and we find this objectionable, to the point we believe that nobody facing these kind of allegations has any business being near the U.S. Senate, they’re going to find themselves with a caucus full of extremists,” Chaudhary said.
The allegations against Moore come as the country is having a major cultural movement, with accusations of sexual misconduct emerging against prominent men from Hollywood to Washington, D.C. It is a moment that many have traced directly back to events of one year ago.
“It’s because so many women were politicized for the first time by waking up the morning of November 9, 2016, and realizing that an admitted sexual predator had been elected president,” Chaudhary said.

Tokens
BREAKING! Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Leaders and Is Actively Campaigning for Moore’s Opponent

November 10, 2017

Image-uploaded-from-iOS-17-1200x630.jpg

We have just received information that one of the women accusing Alabama senatorial candidate Roy Moore of soliciting dates from her when she was a teenager and he was in his 30’s is not only a passionate progressive, but she has actually worked for the DNC and is actively campaigning for Moore’s opponent, Doug Jones.

Deborah Wesson Gibson, aka Debbie Gibson, was named in the Washington Post articleaccusing Moore, and social media evidence makes clear that she is a fervent supporter of Jones and Democrats in general, and has even worked for the DNC.

Wesson Gibson is a sign language interpreter, who has interpreted at rallies for both Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.
unnamed-5.jpg

She has also vocalized fervent support for Jones.

unnamed-6.jpg

Also, of course, she is a vocal opponent of Roy Moore and is clearly dedicated to him losing:
23476322_1772799379689387_108444959_n-1.jpg

This is not surprising, considering the timing of these wild stories of Moore courting and even sexually groping teenage girls when he was in his 30’s. Moore has been hated passionately by the left for decades, for his consistent dedication to biblical morality.

Consider how suspicious this is – a woman comes forward 39 years later with a vicious never-before-made accusation – and how is one suppose to defend oneself and prove it is a lie 39 years later? Welcome to politics in America.

The establishment doesn’t want Roy Moore, a man who can’t be bought or bribed, to pull up their political skirts and overturn their tables of corruption and greed! Roy Moore will win big! Buckle up RINOS…time to meet a real man!

Kayla Moore, Roy Moore’s wife, in an exclusive statement to The Activist Mommy yesterday, told us that “The Washington Post has been calling and harassing our friends and family, trying to find garbage. We’ve had people back home telling us they are getting phone calls and when they would tell them good things, the Washington Post would ask them if they knew anything bad on him.”

Well, her story continues to be corroborated, as witnesses have come forward saying the Washington Post, a paper that has officially endorsed Jones, has actually been bribing people to dig up dirt on Moore!

Image-uploaded-from-iOS-15.jpg

Go figure! This is exactly what Kayla claims has been happening.

Roy Moore had this to say about the fabricated campaign against him:

The Obama-Clinton Machine’s liberal media lapdogs just launched the most vicious and nasty round of attacks against me I’ve EVER faced!
We are in the midst of a spiritual battle with those who want to silence our message. The forces of evil will lie, cheat, steal –– even inflict physical harm –– if they believe it will silence and shut up Christian conservatives like you and me.I believe you and I have a duty to stand up and fight back against the forces of evil waging an all-out war on our conservative values!Our nation is at a crossroads right now — both spiritually and politically.Our children and grandchildren’s futures are on the line.So rest assured — I will NEVER GIVE UP the fight!

The Democrats always pull this stunt. Ever since they saw it work for the Clintons they’ve been trying it every chance they get! But they completely underestimate Roy Moore and the people of God.

This is a last-ditch, hail mary pass effort from the Democats to slander a man they’ve hated as long as he has held public office. This fabricated story can’t hold water for long!

This statesman is going through the fires of testing for the survival of this nation. Let us all pray for him and give him our most generous support right now. Visit RoyMoore.org now!!

Like a club or a sword or a sharp arrow is one who gives false testimony against a neighbor.
(Proverbs 15:18)

The story from The Washington Post made clear that the accuser, Leigh Corfman, now 53, had nothing, neither personal nor political, to gain from allegations and in fact had voted Republican in the last three presidential elections.

You are, once again, exposed as a lying sack of shit.

Tokens
Whoever deleted the sequence where I told that asshole, DaFinch, that I'd find him for his libelous responses to me had better delete his responses to my original response in this thread. There is nothing funny about someone who makes up bullshit and accuses me of being a pedo supporter. Those are fighting words. And I will fight.

You can't and wouldn't slander me to my face. And you can't do it on this platform either.

Rx Normal
Tokens
The story from The Washington Post made clear that the accuser, Leigh Corfman, now 53, had nothing, neither personal nor political, to gain from allegations and in fact had voted Republican in the last three presidential elections.

You are, once again, exposed as a lying sack of shit.

Looks like another "Ben Carson lost his brain surgeon license!" thread in the making, lying sack of shit.

:laughingb

Rx Normal
Tokens
Lawmaker Calls For Prosecuting The Accusers...

“The idea that accusations like this would stop his campaign is ludicrous. If this was a habit, like you’ve read with Bill Cosby and millions of dollars paid to settle cases and years of witnesses, that would be one thing,” Henry said. “You cannot tell me there hasn’t been an opportunity through the years to make these accusations with as many times as he’s (Moore) run (for office) and been in the news.

Henry said he believes legal action should be considered against Moore’s accusers, finding their story unbelievable.

“If they believe this man is predatory, they are guilty of allowing him to exist for 40 years. I think someone should prosecute and go after them. You can’t be a victim 40 years later, in my opinion,” Henry said.

:aktion033

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nnhoa877
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com