Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Super Thread

Search

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!
Tokens
Before there was Q...

https://www.therx.com/search/
Lol Vit and Guesser the first 2 morons to deny /deflect

Tokens
CNN: QAnon pushes dangerous fake child sex trafficking ring conspiracy theory.

Also CNN: We've fired a Producer for attempting to start their own child sex trafficking ring.

Tokens
lol, mr pedo watcher Trumper had no idea those cases he cut and pasted were 4-10 years old

btw, anyone this obsessed about a subject is prone to projection just like the CNN senior producer that "alerted us" to pedophilia because he was a pedo himself. it's called projection and, at this point, the spotlight is on magaman

dude is getting sprung by letting us know how many perverted freaks like him exist and acting like he's disgusted by it. you're a freak magaboy, get help, turn yourself in. NOW
@rolltide u have a problem with a bright light being shone on pedophiles ?

I'm from the government and I'm here to help
Tokens
of course not. but i have a problem with a guy trying to say that a bunch of arrests were made in the past few days when they've been cases over a 10 year span.

and I get creeped out when the same dude suddenly posts 100 links to pedophile articles like he's storing them as a personal interest item

maga is one creepy fn dude. i guess anyone that obsessed with donald trump and qanon isn't playing with a full load of bricks to begin with but pulling out 100 pedo links at the drop of a hat is more than just a morbid curiosity

go right ahead and think he's on the side of righteousness and virtue. 9x out of 10 those people are just projection-artists who know they have some serious issues, just like the CNN executive producer that was just arrested. I wouldnt let my kid go to a ballgame with magaman, that's for sure

and posting them in the MAIN FORUM of therx sports discussion isn't exactly shining a bright light on anything.

Tokens
of course not. but i have a problem with a guy trying to say that a bunch of arrests were made in the past few days when they've been cases over a 10 year span.

and I get creeped out when the same dude suddenly posts 100 links to pedophile articles like he's storing them as a personal interest item

maga is one creepy fn dude. i guess anyone that obsessed with donald trump and qanon isn't playing with a full load of bricks to begin with but pulling out 100 pedo links at the drop of a hat is more than just a morbid curiosity

go right ahead and think he's on the side of righteousness and virtue. 9x out of 10 those people are just projection-artists who know they have some serious issues, just like the CNN executive producer that was just arrested. I wouldnt let my kid go to a ballgame with magaman, that's for sure

and posting them in the MAIN FORUM of therx sports discussion isn't exactly shining a bright light on anything.
Have no idea why this dude is against these pedos being exposed.

Literally the ONLY supposed non-lib who has voiced against this.......Talk about creepy...YIKES:jaw-dropp

PS. You can always tell who is the PARROT of the Media and who actually researched by their use of
"Qanon"......there is no such thing except as anti truth propaganda by the DS and their mockingbird media.

PPS Not sure why this DontExposePedoTide dude keeps saying that those arrests from Twitter happened in the last few days, why dont you tweet the author if you are bothered so much by the ANti-Pedo info.
They were simple a collection of Dems arrested over time.......those OTHER links I shared from the guy who originally them posted are very recent, from the week ending 10 Dec.

Have no idea why you tripping but hope things work out for you pal. Keep reading and Keep learning.

Tokens
Werid right, now Im not gonna go accusing this dude BUT

Do you know who else tries to attack people who expose info about PEDOS? other PEDOS :duh:

This shit affects ALL of MANKIND so from my point of view , wherever you post this news DOES shine a bright light on it. We know MSM barely covers the topic so it is up to people like You, Me, Joe, Stevie, Metro and others who post about it to continue to do so, despite those trying to gaslight with nonsesne projections.

Handicapper
Tokens
Interesting that Days before Epstein died he wrote a will putting his assets out of reach of the victims? Filty Rich (4) 60 minute episodes ??

I'm from the government and I'm here to help
Tokens
now MAGAPEDO projecting his disease, dude get fucking help, now !!!! With an internet search history that consists of nothing but pedophilia should you be walking around as a free "man" right now?

You idolize a phantom fella named "Q" that hasn't posted in a year and I told you all back years ago that this is simply a Communist plot to unearth the radicals. It has been used by East Germany and the USSR for years to figure out who the political dissidents are. They fake like a faction of the govt are there to expose the "deep state" and then use that info to arrest the followers. Why do you think that hundreds of peaceful Jan 6 protestors are in prison with no access to the American Justice System? This was all a planned program!

and you're not only pushing the Qanon bullshit but spotlighting yourself as someone clearly obsessed with pedophilia. Shit, I can't believe the FBI hasn't knocked on your door yet!

here's what happens in the Ghislaine case...nothing. It was set up with James Comey's daughter as the, ahemm, prosecutor and the prosecution wasn't allowed to call anyone on Epstein's list, can't even mention their names. Now the defense will call dozens of character witnesses, aka pedo-enablers like MAGA, that will make sure of a simple acquittal.

MAGApedo, you have fn problems and you're a disgusting, creepy piece of pedo garbage. You're not a conservative, you know nothing of conservative economics or politics, you're the pedos that were enabled by Trump who is also one of you.

remember this all started because you intentionally pushed a HUGE LIE that dozens of arrests were made during the Maxwell trial yet cited cases that were decades old. freak!

Handicapper
Tokens
The unknown awaits. Those that took the trip to his Island will take what they do know with them wherever they go. After watching Fithy Rich….. JE death, apparent suicide says it all.

Maxwell was not an innocent bystander.

Tokens
now MAGAPEDO projecting his disease, dude get fucking help, now !!!! With an internet search history that consists of nothing but pedophilia should you be walking around as a free "man" right now?

You idolize a phantom fella named "Q" that hasn't posted in a year and I told you all back years ago that this is simply a Communist plot to unearth the radicals. It has been used by East Germany and the USSR for years to figure out who the political dissidents are. They fake like a faction of the govt are there to expose the "deep state" and then use that info to arrest the followers. Why do you think that hundreds of peaceful Jan 6 protestors are in prison with no access to the American Justice System? This was all a planned program!

and you're not only pushing the Qanon bullshit but spotlighting yourself as someone clearly obsessed with pedophilia. Shit, I can't believe the FBI hasn't knocked on your door yet!

here's what happens in the Ghislaine case...nothing. It was set up with James Comey's daughter as the, ahemm, prosecutor and the prosecution wasn't allowed to call anyone on Epstein's list, can't even mention their names. Now the defense will call dozens of character witnesses, aka pedo-enablers like MAGA, that will make sure of a simple acquittal.

MAGApedo, you have fn problems and you're a disgusting, creepy piece of pedo garbage. You're not a conservative, you know nothing of conservative economics or politics, you're the pedos that were enabled by Trump who is also one of you.

remember this all started because you intentionally pushed a HUGE LIE that dozens of arrests were made during the Maxwell trial yet cited cases that were decades old.

Yikes !!!!!You seem truly angry bro. Never seen you like this, making ALL kinds of silly baseless assertions.

....you might want to read post 248 again.....you are making shit up , FOR THE 3RD time all I did was refer to tweets about Dem arrests over time. It was the retweeter JollyRoga that made a bad headline, read it again:

If projecting your anger onto me is helping you with your issues then go for it. Lots of people have posted about Q and Pedo topics LONG before me and maybe even more will start as the light overcomes the darkness.

Dont worry I wont hold a grudge when you calm down and start thinking straight.

I will be sure to say a prayer for you pal bcause you seem truly under the Devil's spell right now sir.

Tokens
1639587606318.jpeg

Tokens
This is a travesty of injustice as the judge in this case is protecting powerful people that were close to Epstein and Maxwell who were in the business of procuring children to powerful people for abuse!

Tokens
This is a travesty of injustice as the judge in this case is protecting powerful people that were close to Epstein and Maxwell who were in the business of procuring children to powerful people for abuse!
Thats fucking ? ?

Tokens
Day 11 Update

Judge Alison Nathan, who yesterday in DC forwarded her nomination to 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals, takes the bench & just begins ruling on the filings that built up over the 3 day hiatus (request for call in line amid Omicron and all flight logs still UNacted on)

Judge Nathan: About Doctor Loftus' testimony. The US seeks to exclude 2 aspects, her testimony on leading questions and therapists' techniques. I have ruled that these are generally admissible. I deny the government's motion to preclude.

Maxwell's lawyer Bobbi Sternheim: I didn't think there was a need to make this part of the public record.

[Talk, which we'll also anonymize, is about positive COVID test. But question: has the 3 day hiatus made a COVID impact on this trial more or less likely?]

Judge Nathan: I let a juror deliberate remotely...

Team Maxwell: Our first witness, Ms. Espinosa, has given us some photos of the soap opera of "Jane" [Maxwell doxing alert]

Maxwell's lawyer: In October 1996, where were you living?

Witness: I started out on the Upper East Side.

Maxwell's lawyer: I was hired as a lawyer for Jeffrey Epstein's company.

Maxwell's lawyer: Would you recognize Ms. Maxwell today?

Ms. Espinosa: She's over there, in what appears to be a PURPLE sweater. [Identification made] Maxwell's lawyer: Where else did you work?

Ms. Espinosa: Sometimes at Ghislaine's residence.

Ms. Espinosa: Did did have other personal assistants come through, like Sarah Kellen and Emmy Tayler.

Maxwell's lawyer: When did you see Sarah Kellen?

Ms. Espinosa: More toward the end.

Maxwell's lawyer: Can you describe the layout of the office on Madison Avenue?

Espinosa: You get off the elevator and there are the restrooms. Jeffrey's office was in the corner. I sat to the left of his assistant. My office was Ghislaine's office. We shared it.

Maxwell's lawyer: Did you sign a non disclosure agreement?

Espinosa: Yes.

Espinosa: Ghislaine ran the properties for Jeffrey Epstein.

Maxwell's lawyer: Where did she fall in importance?

Espinosa: She was obviously very important to me. And to Jeffrey, given his personal residences.

1521GMT

Espinosa: Jeffrey acquired a Paris apartment, and then an island. It was called Little St. James but got renamed, Little Saint Jeff's.

Maxwell's lawyer: Did you assist?

Espinosa: There was construction. I furnished the house, in a resort style.

Espinosa: We shipped in sand --

Maxwell's lawyer: You shipped in sand to a tropical island?

Espinosa: He wanted more sand on the beach. And palm trees. We even had a fire truck and fire men on the island.

Espinosa: Before Jeffrey would visit one of the residences, we would fly in the bread he liked. I think we did butter, too.

Maxwell's lawyer: What about Emmy Tayler?

Espinosa: She would take care of the dog, and carry Ghislaine's handbag.

Maxwell's lawyer: Did Ghislaine ever live with Jeffrey Epstein?

Espinosa: No.

Maxwell's lawyer: What about 44 Kinnerton Street in London?

Espinosa: Yes, I've been there. 3 years ago.

Maxwell's lawyer: Do you know who owned it?

Maxwell's lawyer: Did Jeffrey Epstein receive female visitors in his office?

Espinosa: Yes.

Maxwell's lawyer: Look at this document & the person called "Jane." Do you recall seeing her in the office?

Espinosa: Yes

Maxwell's lawyer: How old did she seem?

Espinosa: 18

Maxwell's lawyer: Do you know if Jane traveled in Mr. Epstein's planes?

Espinosa: I don't know. She moved to California to be on a soap opera. It's my favorite soap opera. I have headshots she sent me. [doxing alert]

Maxwell's lawyer: We want to introduce these headshots into the records under seal, at least temporarily. I have copies for the jurors. Can you read the envelope?

Espinosa: It's from Jane to Cimberly [she pronounces her name Kimberly] It's headshots of the cast

Espinosa: Ghislaine and Epstein at that time were behaving like a couple. All flirty. It seemed like Ghislaine moved on. I know she started dating --

Assistant US Attorney: Objection! Lack of foundation.

Judge Nathan: Sustained.

Tokens
1612GMT

Maxwell's lawyer: Who came to visit Jeffrey Epstein at the office?

Espinosa: Gwendolyn Beck.... Shelly Lewis... She was British.

Maxwell's lawyer: Moving on, when Ghislaine went to Florida, was it only Palm Beach?

Espinosa: Miami too. She had a friend there.

Maxwell's lawyer: Do you know who Ted Waitt is?

Espinosa: I learned. [Gateway co-founder]

Judge Nathan: We'll stop here for the mid-morning break.

Recess

1641GMT

Everdell: Do you know if Ms. Maxwell got married?

Espinosa starts to answer but AUSA objects.

Judge Nathan: Sustained.

Everdell: OK, when did you have a video conference with the government about this case?

Espinosa: November 2020.

Everdell: Why did you leave?

Espinosa: After 9/11 I wanted to return to California. I feel like Ghislaine was a good resource for my own career, what I learned, how to handle multiple projects at one time. It helped me get to where I am today.

Everdell: did you ever seen Jeffrey Epstein involved with young girls?

Everdell: No further questions.

Judge Nathan: Cross.

AUSA: You never went to Palm Beach, right?

AUSA: No further questions.

Next witness: Raghu Sud.

Everdell: Where do you live?

Sud: East Windsor, NJ. I work at Shopper's Travel since 1988. I am Vice President.

Everdell: Was Epstein a customer?

Sud: Yes.

Everdell: Can you authenticate these travel records? Yes.

AUSA: These records in RS-1, they are to 2006? Yes.

Everdell: No re-direct.

Next witness: Elizabeth Loftus, who testified for Harvey Weinstein. First, her credentials. This could take a while.

Loftus: I have a big CV. I have been consulted by DOJ, the CIA...

Maxwells' lawyer: Are there experiments on emotion and its impact on memory?

Loftus: I published one in 2008. We implanted entire flash events and measured responses.

Loftus: I've testified in 300 trials. I've only consulted with the prosecution 5 times, and testified only one for the prosecution. My research into false memory doesn't fit into their agenda.

1730GMT

Loftus is accepted as an expert witness in this case.

Loftus: Your Honor, can I used the equipment to show the jurors the three stages?

AUSA Pomerantz: No objection.

Loftus: The media is a source of post-event false memories, contamination.

Loftus (bragging) - And when I was consulting for Secret Service... [Wag Q: And when was that?]

Loftus has drawn a barbell, labeled "Acquisition - Retention - Retrieval." Now she says people might remember something as a dumbbell if it's labeled so

Update: Now Loftus has drawn a box under the bar of the barbell and has written in it the word "Time."

Judge Nathan: OK, we're going to take the lunch break. Jurors, enjoy your lunch.

Jury exits

1804GMT

Judge Nathan: I'll look at your submissions while I have my lunch.

Judge Nathan: We'll try to come to resolution before the jury comes back. Mr. Hamilton, you're going to confer on that, how to make it happen.

Maxwell's lawyer: If he's up to it

Recess

1910GMT

Maxwell's lawyer want to put in "prior inconsistent statement" of survivor witness Carolyn, after they finish the paid memory decay expert Loftus.

Judge Nathan: What else?

Maxwell's lawyer: The US' rebuttal expert, I'm prepared to file something if they actually call the expert.

Judge Nathan: Hamilton?

Everdell: We reached him, he can do WebEx tomorrow.

Sternheim: Because of his condition, we haven't spoken.

Jury enters Maxwell's lawyer: Dr Loftus, are you aware of image enhancing memory distortion?

Loftus: It makes people feel better about themselves.

Maxwell's lawyer: I asked you about C.V. So I move into evidence your C.V.

AUSA: Objection.

Judge Nathan: I am allowing in Dr Loftus' C.V.

Maxwell's lawyer: What are you charging?

Loftus: $600 an hour.

Maxwell's lawyer: Media distortion includes dramatic portrayals, right?

Loftus: Oh, yes.

Cross examination.

AUSA Pomerantz: Let's talk about consulting. You've done it with defense attorneys 100s of times, right?

Loftus: Probably.

AUSA: You've only consulted with the prosecutors five times, right?

Loftus: Right.

AUSA: In your book "Witness for the Defense," you wrote that you should be an advocate

Loftus: That leaves out the context --

AUSA: You don't sit in courtroom - you weren't present for testimony on this case, right?

Loftus: I was not present in the courtroom.

AUSA: You're charging the defendant $600 an hour right now, right?

Loftus: Yes.

AUSA: You were paid for high profile defendants, right? Millions of dollars?

Loftus: I don't know how much.

AUSA: In 1975 you didn't charge $600 a hour, right?

Loftus: I did it free.

AUSA: You market yourself by testifying, right?

Loftus: I don't market myself at all.

AUSA: You give lists of your cases to defense attorneys, right?

Loftus: When asked.

AUSA: You testified for Harvey Weinstein, right?

Judge Nathan: Just a moment.

[When they resume, there's no more mention of Harvey Weinstein. At least not yet.]

AUSA: When you testify for high profile defendants, it brings you more business, right?

Loftus: Maybe.

AUSA: You showed fake photos of Bugs Bunny at Disney, right?

AUSA: Bugs Bunny is Warner Brothers, but 16% misremembered, right?

Maxwell's lawyer: I object.

Judge Nathan: You can come up.

Sidebar

2005GMT

Lawyers return from sidebar.

Loftus: Some falsely remembered touching Bugs Bunny's head and him saying "What's Up, doc?"

AUSA: There's a science museum experiment, right?

AUSA: And the lost in the mall study - 25% misremembered, right?

Loftus: Correct.

AUSA: I'm not going to ask you to describe a rectal enema, but it's a painful procedure, right?

AUSA: This memory could not easily be implanted

Re-direct.

Maxwell's lawyer: There are restrictions on what kind of studies you can do, right?

AUSA: Objection.

Judge Nathan: I'll allow it.

Loftus: We can't implant memories of sexual abuse.

Next witness: Michael William Aznaran.

Maxwell's lawyer: We need a sidebar.

Judge Nathan: Wait for the break.

Maxwell's lawyer: Where do you work?

Aznaran: Customs & Border Protection. We check incoming people.

Maxwell's lawyer: Look at this sealed Exhibit GX12. Call her Jane. Did you search for this?

Aznaran: I did.

Maxwell's lawyer: And Kate and Annie Farmer, did you search for them?

Aznaran: Yes, I did the searches.

Maxwell's lawyer: So now we need the sidebar.

Judge Nathan: We'll get the jurors their afternoon break.

Jury exits

Judge Nathan: Mr. Azaran, could you step out?

AUSA: These are 15 years of records, including outside the charges time frame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toldyou
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com