FIREWORKS! TRUMP Blasts Pelosi and Schumer on Border Wall Funding — Shuts Pelosi Down! (VIDEO)

Search

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
"Elections have consequences", the fucking idiots only use that line when they think they won something.

Obama is the President, he loses the House and the Senate, the only thing that matters to them is the Presidency.

Trump is the President, they pick up seats in the Senate, the only thing that matters to them is the House.

Yes Chuck, "elections have consequences", and you're still the MINORITY LEADER in the house (no pun intended)

The the fucking "brilliant" assholes say "more people voted democratic" so America doesn't want the wall (gee, they really are smarter, A?). Like I've said my entire life in the political arena, people who VOTE FOR A LIVING and people who VOTE FOR THEIR OWN SPECIAL INTEREST are not voting about policies like the wall and border security. That's just cheap political bullshit the liberals buy and sell on a daily basis.

Furthermore, as I have said thousands of times, the poorest, least educated and most crime invested neighborhoods that democrats use to run up their numbers have no fucking idea about any policy position, they're somewhat below the level of sheep, they're the tics on the sheep.

Keep them barefoot, pregnant, ignorant and dependent, the democratic survival kit

Handicapper
Tokens
The approx 15 minutes of video today was certainly fascinating in that it is part of what - maybe a couple hours in total over past 23 months where he was not in complete control of the room.

Watching him 'work' when he now has virtually zero leverage does make for riveting TV, but reading the transcript is absolutely breathtaking in his level of incoherence and of course seeing the straight up lies spewing.

Pelosi and Schumer certainly have their own many, many shortcomings so if you viewed them as weak today, cool.

But I am reasonably sure they only accounted for about 10% of the words spoken during the entire 15 minutes so consider that a blessing if you are a trump lover.

Lastly, we likely can all find some strong humor quotient watching Pence who at various moments throughout literally closed his eyes and kinda leaned back in his chair. Only thing missing was a John Kelly-style face palm when trump proclaimed he would totally own any government shutdown and pledged to put zero blame on either Schumer or Pelosi

-------

PS I too would seriously LOVE to see more of trump demonstrating 'the art of the deal' in face to face meetings with Dem leadership. Hopefully we'll get to see it happen many times during his remaining months in office

Bill ClintonAll Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.
--------------------------------------------

S.744 - Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act (Obama's presidency)

https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/senate-bill/744

Funds a wall
Secures the border
Enforces immigration laws
Increases compliance

--------------------------------------

Senator Schumer on Border Security Bill

Senator Schumer spoke in support of a $600 million border security bill, which provides an additional 1,500 border agents, unmanned aerial drones and communications equipment.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?295023-4/senator-schumer-border-security-bill

This one's a classic, compare his words then and now

----------------------------------------------------------

Handicapper
Tokens
[FONT=&quot]In 2005, a left-leaning blogger wrote, “Illegal immigration wreaks havoc economically, socially, and culturally; makes a mockery of the rule of law; and is disgraceful just on basic fairness grounds alone.” In 2006, a liberal columnist wrote that “immigration reduces the wages of domestic workers who compete with immigrants” and that “the fiscal burden of low-wage immigrants is also pretty clear.” His conclusion: “We’ll need to reduce the inflow of low-skill immigrants.” That same year, a Democratic senator wrote, “When I see Mexican flags waved at proimmigration demonstrations, I sometimes feel a flush of patriotic resentment. When I’m forced to use a translator to communicate with the guy fixing my car, I feel a certain frustration.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The blogger was Glenn Greenwald. The columnist was Paul Krugman. The senator was Barack Obama.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/07/the-democrats-immigration-mistake/528678/

------------------------------------------------

liberals and democrats have lost their moral compass, they're so intellectually dishonest and corrupt the stench of their rotten souls oozes out of their pores

they're fucked in the head, there's no other plausible explanation [/FONT]

Handicapper
Tokens
I, like Trump, espouse immigration reform. And I, like Trump, believe we cannot and will not have immigration reform until we secure the borders.

Trying to have immigration reform before FIXING OUR BORDER PROBLEM is akin to giving a person who's hemorrhaging to death from all extremities a heart transplant. You don't do that, you stop the bleeding first.

Democrats don't want immigration reform the help the people they're pretending they want to help. They want wedge issues, their political survival is dependent upon wedge issues. Their absolute and undeniable two faced lying hypocrisy is a testament to that.

If you don't think the border issue proves my point about them wanting wedge issues, consider all the following

The poor people they've been promising to help for 50 years are poorer

The families they've been promising to help for the last 50 years are more dysfunctional than ever

The neighborhoods they've been promising to clean up are more crime invested than ever

Every time they have complete control of everything in DC, or even two out of three legislative branches, they NEVER PROPOSE OR PASS the legislation they scream about when they don't have control.

Fuck them, fuck everyone who thinks they're honorable or honest, drain the swamp, MAGA. Things will keep getting worse until we rid ourselves of such scum in the political arena.

Tokens
This is correct. The Southwest is lost. Americans just don't realize yet. What will California and Texas do when they're 75% illegal spawn? Americans are too brainwashed to see what has been going on for decades and the replacement population -- the Mexicans -- think it's great and that they'll turn the US into a thriving Mexico. They actually believe that. The reality is they will destroy it. That is their culture. The same with the muslims in Europe.

The war is won in the womb. And the war is over.

It will be an endless cycle. They'll turn the Southwest into a land of savagery and then want to flee from it like they fleed from Mexico in the millions.... and they won't be trying to escape to Atlanta or Detroit. They'll be trying to move towards the light.... where the white populations are and civilization abounds. And if they pour in there, they will destroy it again.

It feels unfathomable that they could change the demographics of an entire country over just a few generations and not really have much of an uproar over it until recently.

But they've just done so with deathly (no pun intended) precision. No one in the media talks about it, even when there is discussion it is about minor aspects of immigration or just throwaway terms like "I'm for legal immigration but not illegal!", they've really shrunk the Overton Window of discourse on the subject.

Whether we spend 1.6B or 5B on a wall in the near future is not going to make a difference about the future demographics of this country at all. But yet both sides will have the rubes thinking this showdown is the be all end all.

Even with people dumb and uninformed, when the questions are asked correctly, most of our current immigration policies poll horribly.

Tokens
Willie looks like he is upset again as he goes off one of his posting sprees repeating what he always says. I don’t blame him for being upset though but he should be upset at Trump. After all, Trump did promise that Mexico would pay for the wall. He lied just like Obama did with his”you can keep your doctor” promise. But I didn’t see Willie complain about that. Trump created his own problem here by making a stupid campaign promise he knew he couldn’t keep.

The frustration is already starting for Trump.

Tokens
Willie looks like he is upset again as he goes off one of his posting sprees repeating what he always says. I don’t blame him for being upset though but he should be upset at Trump. After all, Trump did promise that Mexico would pay for the wall. He lied just like Obama did with his”you can keep your doctor” promise. But I didn’t see Willie complain about that. Trump created his own problem here by making a stupid campaign promise he knew he couldn’t keep.

The US spends a little more than 10B a day to fund the government for the year, the Democrats aren't willing to put a few days worth of that towards securing our border? Gee, I wonder why?

Maybe people should be upset with those that want to turn the US into a 3rd world country?

Tokens
Something need to be done regardless of who what where. These illegally coming in need to be stopped , if they would like to go thru the process legal that is fine , not flooding the country by digging and climbing walls without a process

they have no intention of being positive citizens as those and our ancestors did years ago for a better life

Tokens
The US spends a little more than 10B a day to fund the government for the year, the Democrats aren't willing to put a few days worth of that towards securing our border? Gee, I wonder why?

Maybe people should be upset with those that want to turn the US into a 3rd world country?

Now you sound like Runmaker thinking we will be a 3rd world country someday. I’ll admit I was totally wrong about you. I actually thought you had some common sense. And according to Trump our borders are secure. His administration is doing a great job keeping the borders secure. He says we are building the wall right now. Is that just fake news he is spewing?

Nirvana Shill
Tokens

If the Wall goes up , Mexico is essentially paying for it. Taxpayers are paying over 100 billion a year with illegal immigration.. the Wall will cut into that dramatically , keeping more illegals on the other side of the wall , lowering the amount we get stuck paying.. Only fools like yourself believe Trump was expecting Mexico to cut a check.. So if we're saving billions of dollars by having the wall . who is paying for it ?

maybe answer this with something reasonable instead of your role as the grammar police .

Tokens
Now you sound like Runmaker thinking we will be a 3rd world country someday. I’ll admit I was totally wrong about you. I actually thought you had some common sense. And according to Trump our borders are secure. His administration is doing a great job keeping the borders secure. He says we are building the wall right now. Is that just fake news he is spewing?

I think there are serious consequences to having open borders for multiple decades with a 3rd world country that is known for it's drug trade.

You don't? .....You need to rely on the 10 second soundbites because any back and forth with you and I about actual policy would just make you seem very unsophisticated on the subject matter.

All you do is rely on "Trump said this, Trump said that" because again, an actual policy discussion would make you look like the rube that you are. Stop being a little semantics bitch. That's how you got the Wabitch moniker.

Tokens
If the Wall goes up , Mexico is essentially paying for it. Taxpayers are paying over 100 billion a year with illegal immigration.. the Wall will cut into that dramatically , keeping more illegals on the other side of the wall , lowering the amount we get stuck paying.. Only fools like yourself believe Trump was expecting Mexico to cut a check.. So if we're saving billions of dollars by having the wall . who is paying for it ?

maybe answer this with something reasonable instead of your role as the grammar police .

Dude, he couldn't pass a basic civics test. Every post about politics he makes sounds like some non-sequitur you would get out of Joy Behar.

Politicians suck, but idiots like him are why it's such a sweet gig.

Tokens

You are just a naive. One of these liberal hippie all we need is love....we are all the same types. These people vote for authoritarian governments and communism. They think that hate speech is real and guns are a problem. Strip away all of that and America does not exist. They don't care and have a connection to the history and culture of the country. Thye will eat it up

White men are the foundation of America. The ones who fight and support the 1st and second amendment. The ones who vote for conservatives. Strip that away and the country will slowly die. This is not magic soil that turns them into something they are not. Lets not even go into the tribalism and inability to assimilate which is why all they do is advocate on behalf of their own tribe Look at voting patterns and as I have said the things they support and don't support

People, culture and history make groups different. And if you think changing demographics doesn't have impact....lol

Tokens
You are just a naive. One of these liberal hippie all we need is love....we are all the same types. These people vote for authoritarian governments and communism. They think that hate speech is real and guns are a problem. Strip away all of that and America does not exist. They don't care and have a connection to the history and culture of the country. Thye will eat it up

White men are the foundation of America. The ones who fight and support the 1st and second amendment. The ones who vote for conservatives. Strip that away and the country will slowly die. This is not magic soil that turns them into something they are not. Lets not even go into the tribalism and inability to assimilate which is why all they do is advocate on behalf of their own tribe Look at voting patterns and as I have said the things they support and don't support

People, culture and history make groups different. And if you think changing demographics doesn't have impact....lol

I doubt he even cares about the issue at all. Just likes to troll.

He's been around awhile and never really has anything of substance to say about policy. Just one of those guys that will recite every single thing your uninformed friend will say. Unfortunately news media is pretty much all sensationalism and talks every issue like they're covering a soap opera now so you got more and more people sounding like him. Sucks but it is what it is.

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens

You're comparing building a wall to ruining a healthcare system? Seriously?

Tokens
I think there are serious consequences to having open borders for multiple decades with a 3rd world country that is known for it's drug trade.

You don't? .....You need to rely on the 10 second soundbites because any back and forth with you and I about actual policy would just make you seem very unsophisticated on the subject matter.

All you do is rely on "Trump said this, Trump said that" because again, an actual policy discussion would make you look like the rube that you are. Stop being a little semantics bitch. That's how you got the Wabitch moniker.

All I have been hearing for 2 years is Winning winning winning and that the economy is the greatest it has been in our history but now we are headed towards being a 3rd world country? I don’t rely on anything but my own common sense, unlike you who thinks we are becoming a 3rd world country.

And I’m not for open borders asshole. I am against building a stupid wall though. We have enough resources to protect the borders without one. Building a wall won’t stop the “bad guys” from getting in just like taking guns away won’t stop the “bad guys” from getting them.

Tokens
All I have been hearing for 2 years is Winning winning winning and that the economy is the greatest it has been in our history but now we are headed towards being a 3rd world country? I don’t rely on anything but my own common sense, unlike you who thinks we are becoming a 3rd world country.

And I’m not for open borders asshole. I am against building a stupid wall though. We have enough resources to protect the borders without one. Building a wall won’t stop the “bad guys” from getting in just like taking guns away won’t stop the “bad guys” from getting them.

This is just conjecture.

Physical barriers and limiting illegal immigration is something that Trump wants to do significantly more than the Democrats (and other Republicans) therefore I side with him more than I do them on this issue since I agree with those things.

And mass migration has all sorts of negative consequences for society in my opinion. Whether that be economic, healthcare, crime, education. If these things continue to deteriorate because of unfettered mass migration then you're going to have severe compromises in living standards. Doesn't mean we're going to be an African country anytime soon, but it's still gonna suck.

There are ramifications to our current bad policy.

Handicapper
Tokens

it's Wababa

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
11517426_web1_web_rmz-dec12.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88mp
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com