EXBOOKIE wants to help the players week 14

Search

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
there is no way he has any clients left after this year and last. Buddy is down close to 90 units from end of last year to this, he just keeps getting the Bonus Plays every week and will for the next year or two or however long it take to make back 90 units.

If this, if that, he lost no need for your excuses.

And it's You're not Your

Your friend end is not just getting my play..if I lose a game they keep you on for free with other cappers on the site.. On the site which I can send you the sheet I turn in every day in football at doc right now I'm down -13 units.....you don't know what you are talking about

but

thanks for coming in and trying to save the players......I lose you come in and put me down..I win you do the same thing. Last night won 7 units in CFB and 5 in NFL.

So your buddy is not telling you the true ...some people just lose...your buddy is one of them.

as I said pm me with your email and I will send you the sheet...

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
I will be with Ace next year. I believe he will be up when this year ends!!!!!!!!

Swirv...does not have a clue...he don't bet my plays...but has a friend that tell him I'm down 90 units...maybe that guy bets $10.00 a unit
haha.... I ask them 3 time if you want to see the see..I would send it to him. What I do at doc vs what I do here is a little diff...units vs money...my track record talks for itself. Swirl don't bet my play = don't talk shit that he getting 2nd hand....

thanks for the support...just need to let it out. If he does it again he will not be at this forum any more.

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
By the way I won last night

1-0 +$2000.00

this is a rare week with 4 ....411 plays. Most weeks I bet $6500- $9000. Every week...this week I beting $10,800. Is this a chase week.....that make me lol. ... I bet 1-4 units a week as a dime better. I got 5 $2k bets and one $800 bet
i have a $75k bankroll over 60 year old and could bet more if I want
never bet between $801-$1999.00

A CHASE IS BEING DOWN $8,000 and trying to get it back on one play

lets take a "0" off my bankroll I now have a bankroll of $7500.00. My bets for action is $80 for action and $200 to $400 for investment.

im down $800 for the season and I'm beting $1000 total on my plays this week.

IF THAT WAS THE CASE, WOULD ANYONE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT CHASEING

think about out this before you posts something stupid!

im ace-ace and I appove this message.

Tokens
Good Luck this weekend Ace

man wish Tez was back this week Who Dey :toast:

Tokens
Being down 8k+ and betting 10k+ is still chasing even though it's spread out.

Tokens
Colts at -3 this week for me no money on the Bengals this weekend

Tokens
Your friend end is not just getting my play..if I lose a game they keep you on for free with other cappers on the site.. On the site which I can send you the sheet I turn in every day in football at doc right now I'm down -13 units.....you don't know what you are talking about

but

thanks for coming in and trying to save the players......I lose you come in and put me down..I win you do the same thing. Last night won 7 units in CFB and 5 in NFL.

So your buddy is not telling you the true ...some people just lose...your buddy is one of them.

as I said pm me with your email and I will send you the sheet...
I didnt put you down, geesh.. Nice win last night there.

Your records are off. We have already been over this. That is what happens when you post lines no one can get like a few weeks ago when you released a play for your clients on Thursday but had you buddy get the line for you at some local shop on Friday at -120 juice. Every time you post a line that no one can get your clients have to make a decision to either buy the hook or go with the play at normal juice. Those add up, its not cheap to buy from 3.5 to 3. Last week I think JMU was only available at -120 at 3 if you got it early then moved to -8. When you lose those then your clients are losing more money than you. I have his spreadsheet that he sent me, I trust him just fine. I'm sure the original lines match up to yours. He has the lines you posted and the lines he has actually gotten which result in more losses. He said there was also a time where there was a Thursday game (you got it right) but in the email or wherever he gets them from it listed a Saturday game time so he didnt make the play. That may be on your writer or whatever but he didnt make the play because it said the game was Saturday. Right around 60 units this year plus the 30 or so he was down last year.

In my props I know 75% or more people are getting them at worse juice or number than I am. That's just the way it is. Now in the record I keep track of its my personal record but I know anyone who follows every play are probably at least 10 units less than what I have done for the year. However I am no tout.

Friendly and Helpful
Tokens
Allen,

I am going to preference this by saying, I am not here to cause issues or make you look bad. I for the life of me don't understand how you can release 2 game of the year plays and tonight an NBA Game of the Month in just a very short period.

Last Saturday it was James Madison which went down in flames.

On December 2nd it was an NBA Total of the year between Boston and Atlanta which went down in flames.

Tonight Friday December 5th it was the Toronto Raptors -4 over Cleveland in your NBA GOM another game down in flames and a game Toronto NEVER had the lead in.

This one is a blowout! Toronto is one of the best teams in basketball and they are one of the best teams at home in the nba. They are going to be very excited about lebron james coming to town. The cavs are not going to be excited after playing in new york city last night. I had this spread as -7 and i think it is short. The raptors blew out the cavaliers in the first matchup back on nov. 22. That game was in cleveland and toronto won by 17! They are even better at home with the crowd behind them. The raptors had last night off while the cavs had to hold off the knicks and cleveland is just 3-6 ats in its last nine games. I love this matchup and i like this number. I have my money down on toronto for a big win.

All these games you called blowouts or it won't be close to the number and you couldn't have been further than the truth in them.

I just don't understand the logic. Did you not think Lebron James and company had payback on their minds. Winners of 5 in a row and why wouldn't they have been excited to be in Toronto after New York. This was the payback tour for losses to both teams. Toronto home after playing 5 of the 7 seven, including the last 3 out west. If there was any let down for them it was tonight.

You may win other games and I'll give you props for that, however your big game releases which people will play a ton more than a basic 2 or 3 unit game is really key.

It doesn't matter what people at other sites bet 10-15K, it doesn't matter if you are a dime player, it is what your followers and paying clients are doing. And what they are doing is losing. You can gloss it over all you want but it doesn't matter.

You want one guy to give you his e-mail so you can send him your sheet, just post it for all to see.

Post your plays nightly after they have all tipped off.

Do it for 30 days with your units released, line, what shop you got that line from and the time of your release.

A simple request and let's see how you do. If you kick ass like you think you will, then you will get more clients and if you fall on your sword then you still have your integrity.

What say you?

Show us what you got............

Tokens

Your records are off. We have already been over this. That is what happens when you post lines no one can get like a few weeks ago when you released a play for your clients on Thursday but had you buddy get the line for you at some local shop on Friday at -120 juice. Every time you post a line that no one can get your clients have to make a decision to either buy the hook or go with the play at normal juice. Those add up, its not cheap to buy from 3.5 to 3. Last week I think JMU was only available at -120 at 3 if you got it early then moved to -8. When you lose those then your clients are losing more money than you. I have his spreadsheet that he sent me, I trust him just fine. I'm sure the original lines match up to yours. He has the lines you posted and the lines he has actually gotten which result in more losses. He said there was also a time where there was a Thursday game (you got it right) but in the email or wherever he gets them from it listed a Saturday game time so he didnt make the play. That may be on your writer or whatever but he didnt make the play because it said the game was Saturday. Right around 60 units this year plus the 30 or so he was down last year.

In my props I know 75% or more people are getting them at worse juice or number than I am. That's just the way it is. Now in the record I keep track of its my personal record but I know anyone who follows every play are probably at least 10 units less than what I have done for the year. However I am no tout.

Also I guess I shouldn't say your records are off. Your records are accurate, but it does not reflect the same record of the clients who pay money for your picks. I have no doubt your records you have are 100% accurate for your picks, but when you post lines that are not readily available then your clients are not getting the same advantage.

Tokens
Allen,

I am going to preference this by saying, I am not here to cause issues or make you look bad. I for the life of me don't understand how you can release 2 game of the year plays and tonight an NBA Game of the Month in just a very short period.

On December 2nd it was an NBA Total of the year between Boston and Atlanta which went down in flames.

Tonight Friday December 5th it was the Toronto Raptors -4 over Cleveland in your NBA GOM another game down in flames and a game Toronto NEVER had the lead in.

This one is a blowout! Toronto is one of the best teams in basketball and they are one of the best teams at home in the nba. They are going to be very excited about lebron james coming to town. The cavs are not going to be excited after playing in new york city last night. I had this spread as -7 and i think it is short. The raptors blew out the cavaliers in the first matchup back on nov. 22. That game was in cleveland and toronto won by 17! They are even better at home with the crowd behind them. The raptors had last night off while the cavs had to hold off the knicks and cleveland is just 3-6 ats in its last nine games. I love this matchup and i like this number. I have my money down on toronto for a big win.

All these games you called blowouts or it won't be close to the number and you couldn't have been further than the truth in them.

I just don't understand the logic. Did you not think Lebron James and company had payback on their minds. Winners of 5 in a row and why wouldn't they have been excited to be in Toronto after New York. This was the payback tour for losses to both teams. Toronto home after playing 5 of the 7 seven, including the last 3 out west. If there was any let down for them it was tonight.

You may win other games and I'll give you props for that, however your big game releases which people will play a ton more than a basic 2 or 3 unit game is really key.

It doesn't matter what people at other sites bet 10-15K, it doesn't matter if you are a dime player, it is what your followers and paying clients are doing. And what they are doing is losing. You can gloss it over all you want but it doesn't matter.

You want one guy to give you his e-mail so you can send him your sheet, just post it for all to see.

Do it for 30 days with your units released, line, what shop you got that line from and the time of your release.

A simple request and let's see how you do. If you kick ass like you think you will, then you will get more clients and if you fall on your sword then you still have your integrity.

What say you?

Looks like the line has been drawn in the sand.

Ball is now in Ace's court.popcorn-eatinggif

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
Allen,

What say you?

I don't talk about what I do at docs...they don't want me to be here on the forum. I'm ace-ace here what I posted on this forum I will talk about...ne re posted that NBA game on a forum....I don't do the write up for any picks.. I feel it's alway better to show what I bet vs putting units on a game....I give my word not to talk about what we do at doc. I will only talk about my plays that I post here....this thread is about NFL. I hope you can respect what I said....Ace

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
Also I guess I shouldn't say your records are off. Your records are accurate, but it does not reflect the same record of the clients who pay money for your picks. I have no doubt your records you have are 100% accurate for your picks, but when you post lines that are not readily available then your clients are not getting the same advantage.

You our can only talk about what I do here on therx....my record is right base on the odds I get at the 15 shops I place bets at....the goal of this thread is to show you my way of betting....if you have diff/ book you can get those line

im here if you want to talk about about football...I WILL NOT TALK ABOUT WHAT I DO AT "D". I understand the juice can be diff...but in the long run...it's about picking more winner than loser. I will agree with you the juice my be off....but at "D". Everything is done -110
EVERYTHING. here on my site it's about what I bet....did you know that 80% of that sell there picks. DONT BET THERE PICKS....FACT.

As I said before...all you talk about is your friend.....I don't know him...what's his post name?? As I said....I'm ace-ace and will talk about what I do here. Understand .

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
Allen,

What say you?

My betting record for CBB is 22-15 $2101.00 base on 1-4 units $200 a unit. On a 14-6 run
my betting record for NBA is 37-31 +1724.00. Base on 1-4 units on a 17-5 run

only on my email list a few see my bets
football over I will show a 1-5 plays a week from my bets....would love to talk to you at that time
about NBA AND CBB
right now I will not start a thread because of football .

Ace

EX BOOKIE
Tokens

I never posted that game on this site...I have no clients on this site...I will only talk about what you see on this site..

i like what you do in the NFL forum..great job.....drop your friend. And deal with yourself you seem to be a good capper.

Tokens
I don't talk about what I do at docs...they don't want me to be here on the forum. I'm ace-ace here what I posted on this forum I will talk about...ne re posted that NBA game on a forum....I don't do the write up for any picks.. I feel it's alway better to show what I bet vs putting units on a game....I give my word not to talk about what we do at doc. I will only talk about my plays that I post here....this thread is about NFL. I hope you can respect what I said....Ace

Ace if it weren't for the Rx you would've never even been considered for a touts position at Docs. Posting plays after tipoff is good publicity for you and Docs. This forum consists of roughly 5% of Docs business.

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
Ace if it weren't for the Rx you would've never even been considered for a touts position at Docs. Posting plays after tipoff is good publicity for you and Docs. This forum consists of roughly 5% of Docs business.

Doc is is one of the sponsors. I feel you are a little high in the %. Forum player don't buy picks from someone like doc....
i wanted to stay posted all my picks before the day of the game...I alway said its two different world. I miss the days when we broke down each game as a group. And you do remember back in 2004 I found a fix game and had a 23-3 run in the play offs. That got the job for me. ...4 years later I was still posted my play free....it was in 2009 that they told me to stop. Giving back was what I was trying to do for therx. And as a bookie I took a lot of money from the players.....that why I came to the forum in the 1st place to share what I knew and help in any way. I look at doc as a bigger forum to help the players there also....up and down business but in the long run I help in my way. Love capping so I got the right job.

Ace

Tokens
Doc is is one of the sponsors. I feel you are a little high in the %. Forum player don't buy picks from someone like doc....
i wanted to stay posted all my picks before the day of the game...I alway said its two different world. I miss the days when we broke down each game as a group. And you do remember back in 2004 I found a fix game and had a 23-3 run in the play offs. That got the job for me. ...4 years later I was still posted my play free....it was in 2009 that they told me to stop. Giving back was what I was trying to do for therx. And as a bookie I took a lot of money from the players.....that why I came to the forum in the 1st place to share what I knew and help in any way. I look at doc as a bigger forum to help the players there also....up and down business but in the long run I help in my way. Love capping so I got the right job.

Ace

If you love your job,great.
Good job.
Wilbur

Tokens

Ace

yeah but as you have said many times the players that beat you never played 5 plus games a week only a select one or two a week so in the end Docs is hurting the player with all the games they want you and others to put out

maybe you need to make a ghost to post and talk about the games HAHAHA

Tokens
yeah but as you have said many times the players that beat you never played 5 plus games a week only a select one or two a week so in the end Docs is hurting the player with all the games they want you and others to put out

maybe you need to make a ghost to post and talk about the games HAHAHA
thats the problem with all touts they have to post lots of games and bump up the units. Why is a minimum play start at 4 units, and how many games of the year can one person have. I know, it's part of the biz....

There should be maybe 1-2 games a year that are 7 or 8 units plays (really 2 unit plays). There no way every week someone feels 200% more confident in one play over the others.

Tokens
Good Job Ace. I am having a great week- thanks to you!!!

1-0 in pro football

3 wins and a push in college football. You can't do better than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herbalinfusion
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com