Exbookie School On My Line For The Nfl Doing It On Paper!!!!

Search

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
ats247 said:
see where line-off may be confusing for over 50, first in GB-atl example he says divide by 2 then by 100 (think typo and should be 10). then for example den-ne playoff gm he just divides by 10.

I think it should be, but need to check this with ace:
when its under 50 divide by 10
when its over 50, think divide by 2, then divide by 10

in NBA
under 50, divide by 2 then by 10
over 50, divide by 2 twice then by 10

THE 100 IS A TYPO....IT SHOULD BE 10......EVERYTHING ELSE IS RIGHT

ACE-ACE

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
BlueLab said:
ACE- just wanted to clarify something. One of your criteria for getting your line is "time". In one thread you said that if one team has 32 minutes of time in a game, they get +2 points and the other team gets -2 points. But, in another thread you said they get 3 points (+or-). Which one is it?

Also, you gave an example of Denver Total Line Off was +98 vs. New England +17 for a difference of 81. You divided that by 10 to get Denver -8.1. However, you said that if the total was over 50 you divided that number in half and then divide by 100 which would be Denver -4. (81/2=40.5 then 40.5/100=.4) Which is the correct way?

I am just trying to learn from you and I appreciate all the help?

TIME....THE 3 WAS THE DIFF BETWEEN THE TWO TEAMS I WAS TALKING ABOUT AT THAT MIN.......IT ONE TEAM IS 32 MIN THE OTHER TEAM IS 28 MIN ITS +2 AND -2

LINEOFF.....THE DIV BY 100 WAS A TYPO.....THE DIFF IN THOSE TWO TEAM IS 81/2=40.5 DIV BY 10=4....PART OF THE LINE WOULD BE -4

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
ats247 said:
ACE,

is there a minimum value your looking for between your line vs vegas line?
like NBA value has to be at least 6

SAME AS NBA...AT LESS +6 VALUE......MORE THE BETTER

ACE-ACE

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
BlueLab said:
Thanks ats - so ever what team has the largest time then would be the plus # and the lowest team would be the negative #. Ex: Denver held the ball for 38 minutes and Buffalo held it for 22 minutes. Then Denver would be +8 and Buffalo would be -8? Is this the correct way to figure it?

THIS IS THE WAY....THAT WEEK BUFF IS -8....NEXT WEEK THEY ARE +2 ..THAN YOU DO A RUNNING TOTAL SO -8 +2= -6....ON...AND ON EACH WEEK

Tokens
ACE-kinda related to email of u got about key #'s in NBA.

here's something for NFL and is this type of thing that could somehow be used for formula of other sports?

in all games since 1989, the team with more rushing attempts is
3223-7494 SU/ 2909-952-115 ats

now this doesnt really help much unless your able to acuratly predict which team will have more att. kinda see it as chicken vs egg, which came 1st.

do teams win and cover because they run the ball more or
does team have more att because they get the lead and holding onto win

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
ats247 said:
ACE-kinda related to email of u got about key #'s in NBA.

here's something for NFL and is this type of thing that could somehow be used for formula of other sports?

in all games since 1989, the team with more rushing attempts is
3223-7494 SU/ 2909-952-115 ats

now this doesnt really help much unless your able to acuratly predict which team will have more att. kinda see it as chicken vs egg, which came 1st.

do teams win and cover because they run the ball more or
does team have more att because they get the lead and holding onto win

this is factor in by "time".....which team control the ball more...and yes I knew those numbers.....good question:thumbsup2: ace-ace

Tokens
ACE - I believe this system will also work in college football. However,would there have to be some kind of home field advantage thrown into the system? Also, because there are so many teams you would have to have people just doing certain conferences - but I believe it will work! Whats your opinion?

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
BlueLab said:
ACE - I believe this system will also work in college football. However,would there have to be some kind of home field advantage thrown into the system? Also, because there are so many teams you would have to have people just doing certain conferences - but I believe it will work! Whats your opinion?

I KNOW OF TWO PEOPLE THAT IS GOING TO TRY THIS ON A SPREADSHEET.....ONE BUTTON UPDATES...WILL MAKE IT EASY
ALL OF TEAM...SO THIS IS THE WAY TO GO
IN THE NFL THERE ARE NO HOME ADVANTAGE....IF WE DO PUT A HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE IN IT WOULD BE 0-2....

EVERY YEAR IN THE NFL ITS BALANCE HOME WAS 129 VS AWAY 127 VS ATS...

Tokens
some #'s from espn article about myth/truths of win% related to certain stats. know your solid on football system and dont need to change it up, but thought this kinda similar and some may be interested.

team with:
fewer penalties win 54%
higher avg yard per rush att win 55%
300+yd passer win 46%
special team TD win 42%

these just for 03-04 season:

trail at end of 1st Q, lose 75%
more giveaways, lose 81%
allow 100+yd rusher, lose 75%
allow more sacks, lose 70%
worse time of pss, lose 67%

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
ats247 said:
some #'s from espn article about myth/truths of win% related to certain stats. know your solid on football system and dont need to change it up, but thought this kinda similar and some may be interested.

team with:
fewer penalties win 54%......................THIS IS IN MYLINE
higher avg yard per rush att win 55%
300+yd passer win 46%
special team TD win 42%

these just for 03-04 season:

trail at end of 1st Q, lose 75%
more giveaways, lose 81%..........THIS IS IN MYLINE
allow 100+yd rusher, lose 75%
allow more sacks, lose 70%
worse time of pss, lose 67%.......THIS IS IN MYLINE

THE TEAM THAT WINS THE T/O GAME WINS THE GAME 85% OF THE TIME
THAT IS THE NO.1 STAT!!!!

NO2 IS TIME
NO3 IS PENALTIES
NO4 LINEOFF

ACE-ACE

Tokens
wow, ace ace, you have a lot of good qualities. I'm impressed how much you go out of your way to help people like us. my only question left for you is, in a typical season, how many units do you expect to make?

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
newb411breaker19 said:
wow, ace ace, you have a lot of good qualities. I'm impressed how much you go out of your way to help people like us. my only question left for you is, in a typical season, how many units do you expect to make?

2004-2005 I WAS 25-16 IN THE OVER $2000 BET AND WON $28,830
SO IF A UNIT IS =TO $100...I GUESS I WAS +2883 UNITS UP

2005-2006 (LAST YEAR) I WAS 36-18 IN THE OVER $2000 BETS
AND 63-51 IN THE UNDER $1100 BET...TOTAL WAS $59,141

SO I GUESS YOU COULD SAY I WAS UP +5914 UNITS

ALL THIS WAS POSTED HERE AT THERX

LAST 12 YEAR I'M 10-2

I'M HAPPY TO WIN $10K ANY YEAR!!!!

IF YOU ARE IN IT FOR THE LONG RUN....IT DOES NOT MATTER

JUST WANT TO WIN MORE THAN I LOSE:thumbsup2:

ACE-ACE

Breaking Bad Snob
Tokens
ACE, at $100 a unit you would actually be up 288.3 and 591.4 units, respectively.

:suomi:

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
Death Eats a Cracker said:
ACE, at $100 a unit you would actually be up 288.3 and 591.4 units, respectively.

:suomi:

forgot the "........ " thanks

Lucky Capper
Tokens
ACE-ACE said:
icon1.gif
FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO KNOW HOW "MY LINE" WORKS

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->ITS BASE ON FOUR THING
1..LINE-OFF
2..TIME
3..PENALTIES
4..TURN OVER ONLY BY THE TEAM

LINE-OFF
THE DIFF BETWEEN WHAT THE ODDS MAKER GIVE AND WHAT REALLY HAPPENS

LET'S TAKE(LAST WEEK GAME BETWEEN GB AND ATL....

THE LINE WAS ATL-9.....WHAT HAPPEN WAS GB WON BY 8+THE LINE9=17
"THE LINE WAS OFF 17 POINTS
THIS HAPPENS EACH WEEK AND EACH GAME

SO YOU GIVE GB A +17 IN THEIR WEEK AND YOU GIVE ATL -17 IN THEIR WEEK.....YOU DO THIS EVERY WEEK

THIS IS ATL............TOTAL

PRESEASON +10
WK1............+ 6........+16
WK2............-2..........+14
WK3............+10.......+24
WK4............+14.......+38
WK5...........-6...........+32
WK6...........-3...........+29
WK7...........+6...........+35
WK8...........BYE
WK9............+5.........+40
WK10..........-17........+23

GB ....DOING THE SAME THING TO THEM IS A +44

SO YOU FIND THE DIFF/ +44 +23 = 21 FOR GB(HIGHEST NUMBER GETS THE POINTS)....THAN YOU DIV BY 10= 2.1 POINT FOR GB (ONE RULE DIFF....IF ITS OVER 50 POINTS /DIFF YOU DIV IT IN HALF...THAN DIV IT BY 100)

THAT MEAN BASE ONLY ON "LINE-OFF G.B IS FAV BY 2.1 POINTS

TIME

IF ONE TEAM HAS 32 MIN THAT THE O-LINE STAYS ON THE FIELD THEY HAVE A +2.....THE OTHER TEAM HAS A -2

DO THAT EACH WEEK......AS OF WEEK 10 GB IS +6 VS ATL+3=3 FOR GB DIV BY 5=.6 FOR GB

ADD THAT TO LINE-OFF 2.1 + .6 = 2.7 THATS GB IS FAV BY WITH JUST TWO OF THE 4 THING!!!!

PENALTIES

THIS ONE IS EASY

ATL HAS 615 YDS VS GB 618 YDS =3 FOR ATL(LESS IS BETTER HERE)
NOW YOU DIV THAT BY 100 =0 IN THIS CASE(IF IT WAS 150YDS DIFF...IT WOULD MEAN A 1 1/2 FOR ATL....BUT ITS NOT)

TURN OVERS

GB AFTER WEEK 10 HAS 22 VS ATL THAT HAS 15 = 7 FOR ATL(LESS IS BETTER HERE) YOU DIV THAT BY 3 =2.3 FOR ATL

SO

IF THIS GAME WAS PLAYED THIS WEEK (WEEK 11)

YOU WOULD

LINE-OFF G.B 2.1
TIME G.B 0.6
PEN.............EV
T/O.........ATL 2.3

DO THE MATH AND YOU GET GB FAV BY .4.....OR ROUND UP OR DOWN

GB -1/2.....IF THEY PLAY IN GB GB WOULD BE -1......IF THEY PLAY AT ATL IT WOULD BE A PK GAME

THIS IS HOW I GET "MY LINE"......I HAVE WORK ON THIS FOR OVER 15 YEARS....MOST OF THE TIME 80% THE LINE IS RIGHT ON BY 1-2 POINTS.....THE ONES THAT ARE 6 POINTS OR MORE I LOOK AT CLOSER

THIS ONLY TELL YOU WHERE THE MOST VALUE IS....YOU STILL HAVE TO DO THE OTHER CAPPING.....MATCH UP....RY....PY....GIVEWAY...TAKEWAY....D-LINE.... O-LINE....SO ON ...ECT....

SOME OF YOU WANTED TO KNOW HOW I GET IT SO LET THE ????? BEGAIN.....THIS IS NOT THAT HARD!!!!

THE LAST 11YEARS I HAVE DONE THIS I WON 9 YEARS AND LOST 2

1998 I LOST -$35,555.00.....IN 2001 I LOST $14,105.00... THE OTHER WINNING YEARS WAS BETWEEN $6500 TO $56,000
56K WAS IN 2002...

LAST YEAR ONE OF THE POSTER AT THERX,WORK WITH ME TO PUT THIS ON A SPEADSHEET.. IT TOOK A FEW MO'S FOR THIS TO WORK FOR HIM.... DONT ASK THEM FOR ONE!!!! THIS IS ABOUT DOING IT ON PAPER!!!!

MY HOPE IS TO TEACH THIS SO YOU DONT NEED ME ANY MORE....I'M OVER 50 YEARS OLD AND STILL HAVE 30 MORE GOOD YEARS AHEAD OF ME.....

WHY DID YOU DO IT THIS WAY...
THIS DONT WORK WITH "TIME" OR "LINE-OFF"....OR EVEN PENALTIES???

I HAVE ADJUSTED THIS OVER AND OVER TO COME UP WITH FORMULA

THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR PLAYERS THAT WANT TO KNOW HOW IT WORKS

ACE-ACE
<!-- / message -->

Loves your pick

*V Andrea Rincon *V
Tokens
ACE-ACE said:
icon1.gif
FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO KNOW HOW "MY LINE" WORKS
<hr style="color: rgb(253, 222, 130);" size="1">

THIS IS HOW I GET "MY LINE"......I HAVE WORK ON THIS FOR OVER 15 YEARS....MOST OF THE TIME 80% THE LINE IS RIGHT ON BY 1-2 POINTS.....THE ONES THAT ARE 6 POINTS OR MORE I LOOK AT CLOSER

THIS ONLY TELL YOU WHERE THE MOST VALUE IS....YOU STILL HAVE TO DO THE OTHER CAPPING.....MATCH UP....RY....PY....GIVEWAY...TAKEWAY....D-LINE.... O-LINE....SO ON ...ECT....

ACE-ACE
<!-- / message -->

Ace Ace first off I want to say thank you for the lessons and time that you have dedicated to helping people out.

I have been spending time learning this and going through last years results and doing a "MY LINE" to get a better knowledge during the offseason as well I am looking to create a spreadsheet as time permits in the next 5 months. I love the idea for college football as I see that there would be a huge market for games that have value week in and week out due to the amount of games.

I was wondering if you can touch on the subject of how you factor in the rest of the capping after you find a value of +6.

Is there more formulas input into this or are these factors more of "gut predictions" on your part? Do you factor in Injuries as well?

Thank you ACE-ACE

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
FullyEclipsed said:
I was wondering if you can touch on the subject of how you factor in the rest of the capping after you find a value of +6.

Is there more formulas input into this or are these factors more of "gut predictions" on your part? Do you factor in Injuries as well?

ONCE I FIND A GAME WITH +6 VALUE.....I TAKE THE 16 GAMES A WEEK AND YOU FIND ONLY 5 OF THEM AND GIVE EACH OF THOSE GAME A GOOD 1 1/2 HOURS OF CAPPING ALL PARTS OF THE GAME... THERE ARE TIMES THAT I SEE 5 WITH VALUE OF +6 AND ONLY BET 3 OF THEM

I DO A THING CALL DIFF/TEAMS PLAY DIFF!!! VS DIFF TEAMS....OR YOU COULD CALL IT MATCH-UP....HOW ONE TEAM PLAYS VS ANOTHER TEAM...
I THAN LOOK AT" TIME"....THIS SHOWS HOW A TIME PLAYS (ONE TEAM IS -10 IN TIME VS ANOTHER TEAM WITH +10 ...THIS TELL ME ONE OF THE TEAMS RUNS AND CONTROL THE BALL MORE....
THE TEAM WITH +10 AND SCORE MORE OR LESS
THE TEAM WITH -10 AND SCORE MORE OR LESS

BOTH TELL ME HOW THEY PLAY AND WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN IN A GAME....PLUS YOU HAVE TO DO INJURIES...AND THE NUMBER ONE THING I LOOK AT IS T/O....IF ONE CAN ONLY KNOW WHAT TEAM WILL TURN OVER THE BALL MORE... YOU WILL WIN 80% OF YOUR GAME.....BUT....YOU CAN ONLY DO IT FROM THE GAMES PAST PLAYED!!!....NOW TOSS IN RY...PY...GIVEWAY...TAKEWAY....COACHING....HOME...SO ...ON...ECT...

PUT EVERY THING TOGETHER AND YOU HAVE MY PICK
THE 1ST PART IS EASY....YOU CAN GET TO KNOW HOW YOU GET THE VALUE OF +6 (THAT'S 50% OF IT)....THE OTHER 50% IS A ART OF CAPPING AND IT HARD TO TEACH.....SEEING ALL THIS JUST COME TOGETHER IN MY MIND....THAN......I SEE HOW MUCH TO BET.....WEAKER +6 VALUE IS UNDER $1000 BETS.....THE BEST ONES ARE OVER $2000

ONE COULD BE 50/50 ON THERE BETS...AND IF YOU PUT THE MONEY ON THE RIGHT GAMES YOU COULD BE UP A LOT!!!!
AS MY RECORD SHOW YOU

OVER $2000 BETS WAS 36-18 66% OR +$44K VS
UNDER 1100 BETS WAS 57-47 54% OR +$10K

SOME YEAR I'M HAPPY WITH THE ACTION BETS(UNDER $1100 TO BE EVEN)

YOU ASK ME IF I FACTOR "GUTS IN TO MY GAME"......AS YOU SEE ITS THE LAST 50% OF CAPPING A GAME IS THE HARDEST PART ALONE WITH MONEY MANAGEMENT......TO ANSWER THIS ...I THINK I LIKE TO CALL IT

GUT CALCULATING ....

IS IT A FORMULA?

YES

CAN YOU PUT IT ON A SPREADSHEET AND MAKE IT EASY?

NO

IT TAKE WORK!!! AND KNOWING HOW THE ODDS MAKER DO A LINE

ALL THIS IS FACTOR

WOULD LIKE YOUR FEED BACK

BEST TO YOU

ACE-ACE

*V Andrea Rincon *V
Tokens
ACE-ACE said:
I DO A THING CALL DIFF/TEAMS PLAY DIFF!!! VS DIFF TEAMS....OR YOU COULD CALL IT MATCH-UP....HOW ONE TEAM PLAYS VS ANOTHER TEAM...
I THAN LOOK AT" TIME"....THIS SHOWS HOW A TIME PLAYS (ONE TEAM IS -10 IN TIME VS ANOTHER TEAM WITH +10 ...THIS TELL ME ONE OF THE TEAMS RUNS AND CONTROL THE BALL MORE....
THE TEAM WITH +10 AND SCORE MORE OR LESS
THE TEAM WITH -10 AND SCORE MORE OR LESS

BOTH TELL ME HOW THEY PLAY AND WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN IN A GAME....PLUS YOU HAVE TO DO INJURIES...AND THE NUMBER ONE THING I LOOK AT IS T/O....IF ONE CAN ONLY KNOW WHAT TEAM WILL TURN OVER THE BALL MORE... YOU WILL WIN 80% OF YOUR GAME.....BUT....YOU CAN ONLY DO IT FROM THE GAMES PAST PLAYED!!!....NOW TOSS IN RY...PY...GIVEWAY...TAKEWAY....COACHING....HOME...SO ...ON...ECT...

YOU ASK ME IF I FACTOR "GUTS IN TO MY GAME"......AS YOU SEE ITS THE LAST 50% OF CAPPING A GAME IS THE HARDEST PART ALONE WITH MONEY MANAGEMENT......TO ANSWER THIS ...I THINK I LIKE TO CALL IT

GUT CALCULATING ....

IS IT A FORMULA?

YES

CAN YOU PUT IT ON A SPREADSHEET AND MAKE IT EASY?

NO

IT TAKE WORK!!! AND KNOWING HOW THE ODDS MAKER DO A LINE

ALL THIS IS FACTOR

WOULD LIKE YOUR FEED BACK

BEST TO YOU

ACE-ACE

Thank you for the response.

I want to make sure I understand the Diff teams play Diff Teams to help understand how they play.
Are you saying that you look at how teams play against a certain styles of teams.
So lets just say this for an example:

Atlanta is a Value of +10
They are playing against a 3-4 defense in the matchup I am looking at. Lets say I go back through their "My Line" and figure that against the 3-4 they tend to have more turnovers and less time on the field and their overall numbers for the year are skewed because when they play against the 4-3 they are much more dominant making the +10 a much less value for the game I am looking at?

Also other styles like how they matchup against passing teams vs. running teams on the defensive side.

Is this the right track?

On the "my line" turnovers that get entered each week is this a number that you are adding and subtracting from?
Meaning is this a turnover difference or is this just to keep track of the turnovers that happen for the offense?

Example using the TO difference
So if Dal was +2 and Atl was -10 = +12 for Dal Divide by 3 = 4 for Dal

Example using just TO
Dal -8 and Atl -15 = 7 for Dal divide by 3 = 2.3 for Dal

Just want to make sure that I am using the correct way because it will make a big difference.

Thank you ACE-ACE

And trust me I know that a lot of work goes into capping I am not looking for a magic button to do the work for me. But it is great to learn new methods and step my abilities up every season and that is why I appreciate your input a ton!

FullyEclipsed

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
FullyEclipsed said:
Thank you for the response.

I want to make sure I understand the Diff teams play Diff Teams to help understand how they play.
Are you saying that you look at how teams play against a certain styles of teams.
So lets just say this for an example:

Atlanta is a Value of +10
They are playing against a 3-4 defense in the matchup I am looking at. Lets say I go back through their "My Line" and figure that against the 3-4 they tend to have more turnovers and less time on the field and their overall numbers for the year are skewed because when they play against the 4-3 they are much more dominant making the +10 a much less value for the game I am looking at?

Also other styles like how they matchup against passing teams vs. running teams on the defensive side.

Is this the right track?

On the "my line" turnovers that get entered each week is this a number that you are adding and subtracting from?
Meaning is this a turnover difference or is this just to keep track of the turnovers that happen for the offense?

Example using the TO difference
So if Dal was +2 and Atl was -10 = +12 for Dal Divide by 3 = 4 for Dal

Example using just TO
Dal -8 and Atl -15 = 7 for Dal divide by 3 = 2.3 for Dal

Just want to make sure that I am using the correct way because it will make a big difference.

Thank you ACE-ACE

And trust me I know that a lot of work goes into capping I am not looking for a magic button to do the work for me. But it is great to learn new methods and step my abilities up every season and that is why I appreciate your input a ton!

FullyEclipsed

GOOD JOB....YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!!!

THE T/O ARE ONLY GIVEAWAY ...SO THERE IS NEVER A PLUS VS A MINUS

IF DALLAS HAS 4 LAST WEEK THAN TWO THIS WEEK THAN THEY WOULD HAVE A TOTAL OF 6.....IF THE OTHER TEAM HAD 18 TOTAL(LETS SAY DET).....YOU WOULD DO THE DIFF...= 12 FOR DALLAS DIV BY 3 = 4

THE TAKEWAYS I LOOK AT IF "MY LINE PICK THE GAME FOR A PLAY"

I'M ALWAY HERE TO HELP

ACE-ACE

*V Andrea Rincon *V
Tokens
Great! I think I have a very good feel for this formula and will be working to perfect it and hopefully have as much sucess through dedication as you have.

Thanks ACE-ACE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digiducksacademy
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com