DNNC --- load the BOAT!!!

Search

Tokens
Gentlement,
fighting or ranting will not win over money.
Lets just have a beer and a great weekend for everybody!!!

peace,
:toast:

Yo Mama Does It
Tokens
Gentlement,
fighting or ranting will not win over money.
Lets just have a beer and a great weekend for everybody!!!

peace,
dang it Lucky, the market is closed and there was nothing else to watch but this little spat. Now wtf are we going to do? Oh yeah, there is football this weekend.

Check out my posted plays for free money this weekend.

<><>:toast::)<<:)<<:drink::103631605

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
Not bitching or complaining at all. And again, its a public forum and I have an opinion is all. I clearly stated I wasnt buying this POS when I did my DD and came up empty. Obvioulsy that doesnt mean you cant get a .02 jump in a penny stock, and that doesnt mean that this stock wont run up. Again, I hope it does and every one makes money.

Please don't refer to someone who doubles down as a smart investor...your showing a lack of knowledge. Ask all the posters who followed NORANT (NOSOF I beleive) how they made out on doubling down.

My point is that your guarantees and "expected returns" are very similar to pump and dump type hype. Also, as a piece of advice...when a stock is traded on an unregulated market and does nto have up to date filings, I wouldnt put a lot of faith in a phone call with a CEO, CIO etc.

Without a doubt, there's always risk when investing. I try to minimize that risk by assessing the downside first, not the upside. My PPS predictions are just that, predictions. But, how do analysts come up with their PPS predictions? They try to calculate EPS, Growth, etc and factor that into what a reasonable price should be for the stock in 3-6 months. Why can't I do the same?

If you are watching my plays, you'd see that DNNC has apparently put in a solid bottom at .015 now, and that's a safe place to buy it, that's why I felt comfortable buying it there as well. That's also why I recommended the board add there.

As for DNNC not having up-to-date financials, you're absolutely right ... they dont! Does this mean it's a scam? Dont know, dont think so. Especially when they're in the top 5 of Canada's top pizza chains. And remember, you dont have to like what you invest in, you just have to know how to find value. Do I like half of what I invest in, hell no! Do I like APPL (Apple)? No sir I dont, but I know it's probably gonna be worth $250 in the next 6 months, so you better believe I own enough shares to capitalize on that 50% movement. (Ohh no, I made another PPS prediction)

All I'm saying is you can't hate on someone because I come up with Price per share predictions, that's what smart investors do. It doesnt mean it cant go higher, but I formulate an exit-strategy in almost all of my investments. DNNC's exit point for me happens to be $1, and I wont sell a share before that. I might have to hold it for a year, but I can wait a year for 10,000% returns on my investments.

And, to clarify about the company not being current on their financials ... if you had spoken to Peter, he wouldve told you they intend to comply with all regulatory bodies necessary to be in compliance with Pinksheets.com's financial/company information. Ohh and case you didnt believe me when I said it, or in case you didnt believe Peter when he told you this, check yesterday's headline:

"Donini Announces Status of Public Disclosure

MONTREAL, Sept. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Peter Deros, President and CEO of Donini, Inc., (DNNC.PK) stated that he is pleased to announce that the Company is finalizing the documents required by Pink Sheets to be able to reinstate the trading and disclosure privileges of that body. Mr. Deros added that the financial statements are completed and ready for filing, as is the Annual Update that will provide the Company's shareholders and the financial community with the current information about the Company.

Mr. Deros concluded that he expects that all details will be completed and posted by next week."

Source: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Donini-Announces-Status-of-prnews-2836128137.html?x=0&.v=1

I got you in before the news, and those who got in will be rewarded when their information is made public and new investors realize how much of a money-making machine Pizza Donini actually is.

Ohh, and a smart investor wouldve dug thru their old filings with the SEC to try and determine where they are probably at now considering all the recent changes. Did you do that when you were doing your DD?? Probably not. My guess is, you went to pinksheets.com, saw a Stop Sign, and your DD stopped there. Is that DD? Going to a website hoping that it'll tell you everything you need to know? No it's not.

Now, I hope I have clarified to those that actually follow my plays some of the extensive DD I have conducted for this stock. There's gonna be haters/bashers on every board guys, no one likes when other people are making money when they're not ... Dont let Lame Flamer distract you. Investing is about one thing and that's making money, not friends. Typically it's hard to do both, but I hope to mend that line with you all. I can't pick only winners, but I can pick the least amount of losers -- and by losers, I mean stocks that you might only make 5-10% on rather than 500-1000%. Have a great weekend!

And thats why they play the game.
Tokens
Without a doubt, there's always risk when investing. I try to minimize that risk by assessing the downside first, not the upside. My PPS predictions are just that, predictions. But, how do analysts come up with their PPS predictions? They try to calculate EPS, Growth, etc and factor that into what a reasonable price should be for the stock in 3-6 months. Why can't I do the same?

If you are watching my plays, you'd see that DNNC has apparently put in a solid bottom at .015 now, and that's a safe place to buy it, that's why I felt comfortable buying it there as well. That's also why I recommended the board add there.

As for DNNC not having up-to-date financials, you're absolutely right ... they dont! Does this mean it's a scam? Dont know, dont think so. Especially when they're in the top 5 of Canada's top pizza chains. And remember, you dont have to like what you invest in, you just have to know how to find value. Do I like half of what I invest in, hell no! Do I like APPL (Apple)? No sir I dont, but I know it's probably gonna be worth $250 in the next 6 months, so you better believe I own enough shares to capitalize on that 50% movement. (Ohh no, I made another PPS prediction)

All I'm saying is you can't hate on someone because I come up with Price per share predictions, that's what smart investors do. It doesnt mean it cant go higher, but I formulate an exit-strategy in almost all of my investments. DNNC's exit point for me happens to be $1, and I wont sell a share before that. I might have to hold it for a year, but I can wait a year for 10,000% returns on my investments.

And, to clarify about the company not being current on their financials ... if you had spoken to Peter, he wouldve told you they intend to comply with all regulatory bodies necessary to be in compliance with Pinksheets.com's financial/company information. Ohh and case you didnt believe me when I said it, or in case you didnt believe Peter when he told you this, check yesterday's headline:

"Donini Announces Status of Public Disclosure

MONTREAL, Sept. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Peter Deros, President and CEO of Donini, Inc., (DNNC.PK) stated that he is pleased to announce that the Company is finalizing the documents required by Pink Sheets to be able to reinstate the trading and disclosure privileges of that body. Mr. Deros added that the financial statements are completed and ready for filing, as is the Annual Update that will provide the Company's shareholders and the financial community with the current information about the Company.

Mr. Deros concluded that he expects that all details will be completed and posted by next week."

Source: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Donini-Announces-Status-of-prnews-2836128137.html?x=0&.v=1

I got you in before the news, and those who got in will be rewarded when their information is made public and new investors realize how much of a money-making machine Pizza Donini actually is.

Ohh, and a smart investor wouldve dug thru their old filings with the SEC to try and determine where they are probably at now considering all the recent changes. Did you do that when you were doing your DD?? Probably not. My guess is, you went to pinksheets.com, saw a Stop Sign, and your DD stopped there. Is that DD? Going to a website hoping that it'll tell you everything you need to know? No it's not.

Now, I hope I have clarified to those that actually follow my plays some of the extensive DD I have conducted for this stock. There's gonna be haters/bashers on every board guys, no one likes when other people are making money when they're not ... Dont let Lame Flamer distract you. Investing is about one thing and that's making money, not friends. Typically it's hard to do both, but I hope to mend that line with you all. I can't pick only winners, but I can pick the least amount of losers -- and by losers, I mean stocks that you might only make 5-10% on rather than 500-1000%. Have a great weekend!

Not quite sure why anyone who has an opinion that does not directly match yours needs to be called names...Lame Flamer...you are just showing how childish you are. Pretty original though. If you want to discuss anything outside of the computer screen let me know.

And as I mentioned, I wouldnt put a lot of "stock" in talking to "Peter". He wants you to buy the stock and drive it up for personal reasons. And yes, he hired a PR firm to pump it up and publish everything you are reading. Not saying it's not true, but it is another viewpoint that needs to be looked at. You may be waiting for those financials to be updated for many a year.

Maybe next time you talk to Peter ask why their information isnt up to date with pinksheets and where their financials are. "Going through their old filings and finding where they are probably at now' is just plain laughable. Please describe this process to me, I am here to learn something each day.

Finally, of course you set a target PPS, all good. But an acheivable one. Not like the ones mentioned for both WAMUQ ($24 in some posts) and DNNC (cant recall - $5 or $10 maybe). "And by losers, I mean stocks that you might only make 5-10%" HAAAA....this would make you the best stock picker out there...in which case you would not be posting your $100 trades here. Yet another statement that should make everyone question your maturity with investing. For those following his picks 5-10% worse case senario, you wont be working much longer, if at all.

Enjoy he weekend fellas.

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
Finally, of course you set a target PPS, all good. But an acheivable one. Not like the ones mentioned for both WAMUQ ($24 in some posts) and DNNC (cant recall - $5 or $10 maybe). "And by losers, I mean stocks that you might only make 5-10%" HAAAA....this would make you the best stock picker out there...in which case you would not be posting your $100 trades here. Yet another statement that should make everyone question your maturity with investing. For those following his picks 5-10% worse case senario, you wont be working much longer, if at all.

Just trying to have a little fun with you Flamer. You come here and try to rip on my analysis, so the least I can do is rip on your name since you haven't posted anything of relevance ... ummm, ever.

If you were following my threads, you'd understand the unique situation of both WAMUQ and LEHPQ (and Lehman's other relevant stocks). These stocks won't simply get bought up to $8-24 (WAMUQ) or $50-100 (LEHPQ), they will be temporarily halted for trading and will resume trading at the new price. This would be because a settlement was announced and the stock resumes trading at the new price, this happens all the time (MVL & CBY come to mind recently) -- Disney offered a bunch of money to Marvel, the stock is halted, and resumes trading at the new price ... same with Cadbury when Kraft made them their offer. Neither of these stocks were bought-up 30% to represent their new values, the SEC halted trading and resumed it at the new price.

My price target for $DNNC is $1 near-term, and I still believe this to be true since I believe "Big Money" has finally moved on to bigger and better things and has had his fun/revenge. I would go as far as to say I think a reasonable 3-5 year price target for DNNC would be $5-$15. If you'd like to know why, please check the relevant Franchise list I will post at the bottom of this. And lastly, if you check DNNC's 2-year chart (which can be found here: http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=DNNC&p=D&yr=2&mn=0&dy=0&i=p93834726544&r=3658) You'd see that DNNC traded at about $13 two years ago, so I would definitely say it is VERY LIKELY that it will get back to at least $5-15 in another few years as their exposure increases.

--LIST OF PUBLICLY TRADING FRANCHISES--

DNNC .04 (Donini Pizza franchise)
EAT 15.33 (Chili's)
AFCE 8.10 (Popeye's)
DPZ 8.00 (Domino's Pizza)
BWLD 39.87 (Buffalo Wild Wings)
BKC 17.19 (Burger King)
CMG 87.59 (Chipotle)
CKR 10.27 (Carl's Jr.)
COSI 0.6625 (Cosi Sandwich)
DENN 2.77 (Dennys)
PNRA 54.23 (Paneras)
PEET 27.51 (Peet's coffee)
AREN .45 (Allstar Restaurant)
DDRX 20.08 (Diedrichs Coffee)
JVA 4.65 (Coffee holding)
TAST 7.23 (Carols Restaurant)
BAGL 13.96 (Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc.)
GTIM 1.31 (Good Times Restaurants Inc.)
RUBO 6.26 (Mexican restaurants)
UFFC .10 (Ufood 4M in debt)

Any other reason you don't think this will go above .05? Because I've got plenty more DD to throw your way.

And for your comment about 5-10% returns, you must have 0% experience investing. I can invest $100 at the beginning of the year in any stock I've ever recommended here and I guarantee you if you invest it on 1/1/10 it will be at minimum $105-110 by 1/1/11, w/o a doubt in my mind. That would be the loser stock of the year, but it would still give you a 5-10% return. But would making 5-10% of a $100 investment really be enough to quit your job? Maybe for you, but probably not for most, so I guess I dont see the relevance in your question. But if you're assuming one can make a living on my stock picks, I would say yes, w/o a doubt ... I DO. Problem is, you need a good chunk of change to start investing with so when you make a 100% ROI, that would be enough for you to live off of. But I'm not happy with 100% returns, I shoot for 500-1000% ROIs on my investments, and 300-500% ROIs on my short-term Pinksheet Roulette plays.

I'm open for debate on any of my stock picks, that's why I usually post my reasoning initially so folks here can decide for themselves. And yes, if you'd like to meet to further discuss your financial goals, in-person or via web-conference, I am very open to helping you achieve retirement at a specific age -- at a cost of course, I dont charge my clients consulation fees ... but I dont like you, so you'll have to pay. :103631605

Tokens
I dont charge my clients consulation fees ... but I dont like you, so you'll have to pay. :103631605[/quote]

Please junior....you and I both know you dont have clients. 1. licensed professionals aren't aloud to post bullshit like you do on public forums 2. You lack the true investment knowledge to make money outside a raging bull market.

And yes, what we are in since 03/07/09 is nothing short of a ragng bull market. Throw a dart and make money over the last 6 months. Even some mutual funds are up over 40% since market bottom buddy. Your no einstein.

Tokens
Forgot one thing for the other posters reading....not bashing any certain stock pick.. I come here for ideas and view points. And have no idea what DNNC will do, because there is NO WAY to reasearch it accurately...they are NOT regulated and DO NOT have uptodate filings. Wish everyone the best, but feel people should know not to listen to the guarantee garbage that some posters feel the need to gurgitate .

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
I dont charge my clients consulation fees ... but I dont like you, so you'll have to pay.
Please junior....you and I both know you dont have clients. 1. licensed professionals aren't aloud to post bullshit like you do on public forums 2. You lack the true investment knowledge to make money outside a raging bull market.
And yes, what we are in since 03/07/09 is nothing short of a ragng bull market. Throw a dart and make money over the last 6 months. Even some mutual funds are up over 40% since market bottom buddy. Your no einstein.

I never said I was licensed. You only need to be licensed if you have more than 10 clients. I have no reason to get a license, I dont need a certificate that tells me I'm good at what I already do -- and the few clients I have are more than enough for me to handle as it is. And who said anything about being up 40%, most of my plays are up on average of 300-500%, and most of them are still tremendously undervalued ... what stocks do you own that you can say that about? Ohh, and if 40% is so easily achievable, are you up 40% in your portfolio?

You know the guy that guarantees 5-10% on each and every pick.

Umm, I guarantee a lot more than that on all of my picks, not sure where you're getting your information.

And if anyone is inexperienced, it's you. I have yet to see a stock pick from you that's made anyone money. But, if you take the dart-board approach, that would explain a lot. You're probably some bitter old man who lost half of his life savings in last year's market crash, and has nothing better to do than rant and rave now that your portfolio has only recovered 5-10% and you realize you wont be able to retire at the age you thought. Why don't you do everyone a favor and not post anymore, all you're doing is cluttering a productive board.

Tokens
I will try to make it easier for you. Afterall, this is a place to share info.

What are your answers to my questions?

what exactly is the relevance of the 19 other stocks to DNNC?

What other stock tickers has DNNC traded under? How many times has the company completed a reverse stock split? Do you have any reason what so ever to base your target price aside from speaking to "peter" and looking at a chart you dont understand?

Am I inexperienced because I have not posted a stock pick on this board?

I am far from a bitter old man. I would guess older than you though juuding byu the way you handle anything that doesnt 100% match your viewpoint.

I dont charge my clients consulation fees ... but I dont like you, so you'll have to pay. :103631605

You are = you're............regarding the einstein comment

allowed - not aloud

And yes, what we are in since 03/07/09 is nothing short of a ragng bull market. Throw a dart and make money over the last 6 months. Even some mutual funds are up over 40% since market bottom buddy. Your no einstein.[/quote]

Breaking Bad Snob
Tokens
Would love to meet up. Next time one of your picks makes you enough to cover a flight to baltimore, let me know. I would love to bitch slap the best stock picker to live. You know the guy that guarantees 5-10% on each and every pick...well unless of course "big money" has a bone to pick. Yeah I just laughed....your stories are priceless. Keep them coming.

This is way over the line. Are you not capable of having a discussion without making personal threats, Mr. Internet Tough Guy?

Honey Badger Don't Give A Shit
Tokens
LINE TAMER given 2 month ban for general idiocy and the above post cited by DEAC. Thanks for the RAP, deac

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
LINE TAMER given 2 month ban for general idiocy and the above post cited by DEAC. Thanks for the RAP, deac

Wow, thanx for standing up for me guys. I really appreciate it. I wasn't going to let him discourage me from posting here -- you all seem like a good gang and we can make some serious money here. At first I was a little concerned I was posting too much and flooding the board. I'll be updating the board regularly on all my plays and I'm happy to hear I've gotten a nice following. Feel free to PM me, but I'm always open to discussion on the threads. GLTA.

Hey barman ... nice Venture Bros avatar, btw. Thx again.

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
Today's PR was pretty silly, even I must admit. It should have gotten sent out over Twitter and not have been released as a PR. Several fellow investors have already spoken to Peter earlier today and let him know that's not the type of PRs anyone wants to see ever again, lol.

It's a great day to add. I have been especially here in the low 1s. I dont see how there can be very many more sellers down here and I think we head back to .02 as soon as these sellers from the 00s are done and move on IMHO.

Yo Mama Does It
Tokens
It's a great day to add. I have been especially here in the low 1s. I dont see how there can be very many more sellers down here and I think we head back to .02 as soon as these sellers from the 00s are done and move on IMHO.

If i own any more of DNNC, I may be asked to sit on the board and/or start delivering on weekends...........
:laugh:

Yo Mama Does It
Tokens
Know what you mean, I added some more today.

Punter, we would be good diversity for this company. You, the aging socialist and me, the young, brilliant, forward thinking, handsome, well endowed, conservative.

Stock Investing Guru
Tokens
Lol, you guys are awesome. She started to move back up towards the end of the day which is a good sign. We still have 2-3 more PRs pending over the next few weeks and you better believe Mr Deros got an earful from at least 5 other penny-stock traders today (including me). That was totally a twitter update, nothing more, lol. Ahh well, he's learning IMO. Mangement update should come any day now, progress in the US franchising could come soon as well, and their financial and share structure information should all be getting updated and become in compliance with Pinksheets.com very soon (last PR said by end of this week it will be filed, and it usually takes 5-10 days for Pinksheets.com to get the website updated). Definitely a hold here regardless.

Tokens
added more 20000 @.015 today.
so far I have 50000 on this. and I am in red up to 50% since I bought some of of them @ . 047. Oh well, learning lesson for me. I have faith in Kuwl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toyatang41
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com