Cnotes Sports Page For Sunday August 9th Best Bets-Trends-News !

Search

Tokens
Prospect Watch: Williams, Fulmer, Reed starting strong with new teams

A whopping 55 prospects were traded prior to last week's trade deadline, including several top prospects. The second wild-card makes getting to the postseason a little bit easier, and, as a result, it appears teams are more willing to trade minor leaguers for big-league help down the stretch.

Now that a week has passed since the deadline, most of those traded prospects have appeared in games for their new organizations. It takes a few days to report and get settled in, stuff like that. Here's a look at some the prospects moved at the deadline who are off to strong starts with their new teams.

OF Ramon Flores, Mariners: Flores, 23, has gone 14 for 29 (.483) with four doubles, seven walks and three strikeouts in eight Triple-A games after going from the Yankees to the Mariners in the Dustin Ackley trade. Flores fits the left-handed-hitting platoon outfielder profile to a tee -- he's also a sound defender in the corners -- and he's basically major-league ready. Not a future star or anything, but the kind of player who could go on to have a long MLB career.

RHP Michael Fulmer, Tigers: Six strikeouts and two hits allowed in 6 2/3 innings in your first start with your new organization is a good first impression, right? That's what the 22-year-old Fulmer did with Double-A Erie last week after going to Detroit in the Yoenis Cespedes trade. Fulmer is fifth in the minors with a 1.90 ERA this season and he's the kind of fastball/slider power arm the Tigers love. Detroit is not shy about promoting pitching prospects aggressively. Expect Fulmer to get consideration for the big league rotation in spring training next year.

RHP John Gant, Braves: The Braves acquired Gant from the Mets in the Juan Uribe/Kelly Johnson swap, and, in two starts with Atlanta's Double-A affiliate, he's allowed one run in 11 2/3 innings while striking out 16. Gant, who turned 23 on Thursday, is not a big stuff guy, he's more of a command and control pitcher who relies on deception and a deep arsenal. That's not a sexy profile but it is valuable, especially while chewing up innings at the back of the rotation for the league minimum.

LHP Sean Manaea, Athletics: Manaea, 23, was part of the Ben Zobrist trade, and he has a 2.77 ERA in two Double-A starts and 13 innings with his new team. That includes a 16/2 K/BB. Manaea has been held back by non-arm injuries in recent years (groin, hip, ribs) but his arm is electric, with a big fastball and a wipeout slider. His delivery isn't the prettiest and his command can come and go, though his upside is sky high. Manaea's healthy and has been impressive in his first two starts in the A's organization.

LHP Cody Reed, Reds: Reed was in the middle of a breakout season with the Royals when they shipped him to the Reds as part of the package for Johnny Cueto. The 22-year-old hard-throwing southpaw has allowed one single run in two starts and 15 innings since the trade, striking out 18 and walking four. Reed has learned to harness his mid-90s gas, and both his changeup and breaking ball are improving. He's had an excellent year overall (2.27 ERA) and should be ready to help Cincinnati next season.

OF Nick Williams, Phillies: Williams, 21, is 7 for 18 (.389) in four Double-A games since being included in the Cole Hamels trade, though most of that comes from one game. But boy, what a game it was: 4 for 4 with a double, two home runs, a walk and five runs scored. That's the kind of game that makes you dream on what Williams can become given his athleticism and incredible tools. He's hitting .393/.443/.730 over the last calendar month. Wowza.

Tokens
At the Gate - Sunday
August 9, 2015

It does not get much better than yesterday’s Whitney (G1) at Saratoga where Honor Code ran down Liam’s Map in deep stretch, returning $9.50 as my top pick and toping a $2 recommended exacta that paid a hefty $76.50 and a trifecta with Tonalist that paid $225.50.

The question was whether Honor Code was better going around one turn like he did in his Met Mile (G1) score. The Shug McGaughey trainee was aided by sharp early fractions and he came running late in one of the most impressive efforts we have seen all year.

A showdown in the Breeders’ Cup Classic (G1) between him and American Pharoah would be something to behold, and I just hope both stay happy and heathy for the next couple of months.

Our day at the Spa started slow, but we ended on a good note, knocking down the final three races with my top picks, paying $9.50, $11.20 and $5.30. Along with my second choice Cavorting in the Test (G1), the late Pick 4 paid $433.00 for $1.

If you used my Best Plays Report for Saturday you know we got pretty lucky in the second race at Del Mar. My top pick Warrensdollarsigns ran second at 11-1 to my fourth choice Rock N Bunny, who won by ¾ of a length at odds of 28-1.

However, she caused interference in the stretch and our top pick was placed first, returning $24.00. That also gave us the recommended exacta which paid $305.60 for $2.

It was a tough call, but since it went our way for a change, I will take it.

Palace Malice is back in action today as the 5-2 morning line favorite in the $100,000 Alydar at the Spa. The five-year-old makes his first start since running a disappointing third in the Diablo Stakes at Belmont Park on May 10.

Here is today’s opening race from Saratoga to get the day off to a good start:

SAR Race 1 Clm $16,000 (1:00 ET)
2 Real Estate Rich 4-1
7 Energetico 7-2
3 Attractive Ride 2-1
1 In the Beat 10-1

Analysis: Real Estate Rich raced in between foes down the backstretch and had to check in traffic nearing the 5/16's. He was angled out very wide turning for home but faded to finish a well beaten ninth. He ran pretty well two and three back in third place finishes, two back for a $25,000 tag. He was claimed out of his last outing by the Barbara barn that is showing a 1 for 21 mark first off the claim. He catches a weak group and can move forward off his last start facing this weak group.

Energetico set the early fractions and weakened to finish fifth last out for a $25,000 tag. He was claimed out of the race by the Contessa barn that is 9% winners first off the claim. He drops into a softer spot here tagged for $16,000. He ran solid numbers in his last three starts at the Big A earning figs good enough to handle this group.

Wagering
WIN: #2 to win at 5-2 or better.
EX: 2,7 / 1,2,3,7
TRI: 2,7 / 1,2,3,7 / 1,2,3,4,7

Today’s Featured Race of the Day from Saratoga:

SAR Race 9 The Alydar (5:50 ET)
7 Souper Lucky 8-1
6 Palace Malice 5-2
12 Matrooh 4-1
11 Mylute 6-1

Analysis: Souper Lucky is coming off a sharp win last out against $40,000 optional claimers at laurel Park and looks to be sitting on a good one here as he steps back into stakes company. The Mike Trombetta trainee has spent most of his time in Maryland but he did break his maiden over the Spa main track back in '13. He has earned triple digit Beyers in three of his last five starts and his 8-1 morning line looks fair enough. Looks to have the best shot of beating the chalk here.

Palace Malice seems likely to get bet down from his 5-2 morning line. He did not fire his best last out in the Diablo in a third place finish in his first go off a nine-month layoff. He won four of his five starts last year including the Met Mile (G1). The Todd Pletcher trainee put in a bullet drill on Aug. 2 and looks ready to go, but his price is likely going to be on the light side in this spot.

Matrooh has won three of his four starts since coming to the U.S. and landing with the Chad Brown barn. He looks sharp enough to step up into stakes company here off good win last out against $100,000 optional claimers. The third place finisher in that race was Wealth to Me who won next out, but that victory was against $12,500 claimers on a Jacobson jam job.

Wagering
WIN: #7 to win at 5-1 or better.
EX: 6,7 / 6,7,11,12
TRI: 6,7 / 6,7,11,12 / 1,6,7,11,12

Today’s Featured Race of the Day from Del Mar:

DMR Race 8 The La Jolla Handicap G3 (5:40 PT)
6 Papacoolpapacool 3-1
9 Prospect Park 5-2
3 On 7-2
10 Royal Albert Hall 10-1

Analysis: Papacoolpapacool stalked the early pace, came with a six wide move and drifted in down the stretch in a fifth place finish in the Oceanside. This guy won a pair of turf stakes back to back earlier this year, winning the Pasadena and La Puente. He has won four of his nine starts on turf and is going to be a slightly better price that our second choice.

Prospect Park just missed by a nose last out in the Los Al Derby (G2) and now makes his turf debut. The winner of his last race was the streaking Gimme Da Lute, who won the state bred Real Good Deal here on Aug. 2. His pedigree leans more toward dirt, by Tapit out of a Bertrando mare that has dropped four other winners but no turf winners. He has had a couple of drills on turf and has plenty of talent.

Wagering
WIN: #6 to win at 5-2 or better.
EX: 6,9 / 3,6,9,10
TRI: 6,9 / 3,6,9,10 / 2,3,6,9,10

Live Longshots:
These are price plays for exotic players looking to find a couple of extra contenders to use in their trifecta and superfecta wagers. Or for those with smaller bankrolls, you might want to get in a small win-place wager.

Saratoga
R1: #1 In the Beat 10-1
R2: #9 Crazy Cat Woman 8-1
R4: #1 Tizquick 8-1
R5: #8 Brevard 15-1
R6: #2 J La Tache 8-1
R8: #7 Alexa’s Spirit 15-1
R9: #7 Souper Lucky 8-1
R10: #7 Easy Feeling 8-1
R11: #5 Jumpin Frac Flash 12-1

Good luck today!

Tokens
Diamond Trends - Sunday
August 9, 2015

SU TREND OF THE DAY:

The Red Sox are 10-0 since Sep 02, 2014 after a road loss in which they scored first.

PITCHER TREND OF THE DAY:

When John Lackey starts the Cardinals are 0-11 OU since Sep 10, 2014 after his team scored a total of fewer than three runs in his last start.

OU TREND OF THE DAY:

-- The Red Sox are 10-0 OU since Apr 10, 2015 after scoring 6+ runs in a road game.

CHOICE TREND:

-- The Pirates are 11-0 since Sep 07, 2014 after a win in which they came back from a deficit and in the last game of a series.

ACTIVE TRENDS:

-- The Royals are 10-0 since May 19, 2015 after a home game in which they had multiple multi-run innings.

Tokens
Armadillo: Sunday's six-pack

-- There were 671 fumbles in the NFL LY; 308 of them (45.9%) were recovered by the other team.

-- Philadelphia Eagles (-8) turned ball over 36 times LY, most in the NFL. Green Bay and New England (13 each) both turned it over the least.

-- Houston (31), Dallas (30) led the NFL in takeaways; Jets 13 (-11) had the least. How does a Rex Ryan defense have the least turnovers in the league?

-- NFL kickers made 94-154 (61%) of 50+-yard field goals LY.

-- Demarco Murray ran ball for 1,845 yards LY, 484 yards more than anyone else. Dallas ran him into the ground, then let him walk; now he's an Eagle. Hmmm....

-- Jacksonville (450), Washington (414) lost the most yards on sacks LY; Houston (108) and Denver (118) lost the least

Armadillo: Sunday's List of 13: Random stuff on a summer day........

13) Why teams lose: top of 5th, White Sox trail 3-2 in Kansas City; Jose Abreu is up with men on first/second two out- the slow-running catcher is on second. They pick him off second, WITH JOSE ABREU UP!!! Awful, terrible baserunning.

Royals score four in bottom of 5th, then Abreu leads off the sixth inning with a solo home run, because that happens to losing teams after a runner gets picked off.

12) Very bad news for the Marlins: Jose Fernandez is back in Miami getting his shoulder checked. More bad news: Marcell Osuna got pulled from his AAA game last night in New Orleans; impatient people like me thought he was getting called back to Miami, but turns out he was taken out because he sprained his wrist. Oy.

11) When the 49ers released troubled Aldon Smith, at least they saved $2.9M in cap room, small consolation. They've had a terrible offseason, for sure.

10) Since July 1, they've had over 32 inches of rain in Tampa Bay area, 8+ inches just in August- they don't have proper drainage to handle all that water. Not good.

9) Phillies have a catcher named Cameron Rupp; wonder if he is a college hoop fan, seeing as Duke plays home games in Cameron Indoor Stadium and Kentucky plays its home games in Rupp Arena. I'm just askin'....

8) Rams signed Nick Foles to a 2-year contract extension, so while I have no idea where the Rams will call home next year, I know who their QB will be and that is lot more important to me.

7) Want to win a bar bet? A guy named Tom Van Arsdale, who played in 929 NBA games over 12 seasons, scoring 14,232 points (15.3 ppg) has played in most NBA games without ever playing in a playoff game. His brother Dick also played in the NBA-- the twins were selected on consecutive picks in the 1965 Draft.

6) Pirates are 14-3 in last 17 home games; their bullpen got nine of those 14 wins.

5) Astros lost 13 of their last 15 road games; since acquiring Carlos Gomez, he is 9 for 35 and Jose Altuve is 9-37- they need to be better than that. Altuve has played in 17 games since his last walk and he is about four feet tall (5-5 or so really).

4) Rashad Muhammad, a Las Vegas kid whose brother played for UCLA and is now in the NBA, has transferred from San Jose State to Miami. Funny, I saw San Jose play a few times LY-- had no idea they had a player good enough to play in the ACC.

3) St Louis Cardinals look like a good bet to win the NL Central; that leaves six teams fighting for the four remaining playoff spots. Mets/Nationals and Dodgers/Giants are batting for division titles; the two losers will battle Pirates/Cubs for the two Wild Card slots-- two good teams are staying home in October.

2) Very nice ceremony in Arizona last night; they retired Randy Johnson's #51 and gave him a drum set just like the one the band Rush uses. Johnson spoke nicely, as he mentioned by name trainers, equipment guys and lot of teammates. Good to see.

1) Happy 80th birthday Lee Corso, one of the great characters in sports TV. I hope I am as sharp as he is when I turn 80; hell, I wish I was that sharp now.

Tokens
Always appreciate all of the info you post. Gracias for consolidating so much in your threads day in and day out

Tokens
Your welcome VicVega............its the sports page..............lol

Glad you enjoy it......anyone else enjoying it.......

Tokens
Diamond Trends - Sunday
August 9, 2015

SU TREND OF THE DAY:

The Red Sox are 10-0 since Sep 02, 2014 after a road loss in which they scored first.

PITCHER TREND OF THE DAY:

When John Lackey starts the Cardinals are 0-11 OU since Sep 10, 2014 after his team scored a total of fewer than three runs in his last start.

OU TREND OF THE DAY:

-- The Red Sox are 10-0 OU since Apr 10, 2015 after scoring 6+ runs in a road game.

CHOICE TREND:

-- The Pirates are 11-0 since Sep 07, 2014 after a win in which they came back from a deficit and in the last game of a series.

ACTIVE TRENDS:

-- The Royals are 10-0 since May 19, 2015 after a home game in which they had multiple multi-run innings.

Tokens
At the Gate - Sunday
August 9, 2015

It does not get much better than yesterday’s Whitney (G1) at Saratoga where Honor Code ran down Liam’s Map in deep stretch, returning $9.50 as my top pick and toping a $2 recommended exacta that paid a hefty $76.50 and a trifecta with Tonalist that paid $225.50.

The question was whether Honor Code was better going around one turn like he did in his Met Mile (G1) score. The Shug McGaughey trainee was aided by sharp early fractions and he came running late in one of the most impressive efforts we have seen all year.

A showdown in the Breeders’ Cup Classic (G1) between him and American Pharoah would be something to behold, and I just hope both stay happy and heathy for the next couple of months.

Our day at the Spa started slow, but we ended on a good note, knocking down the final three races with my top picks, paying $9.50, $11.20 and $5.30. Along with my second choice Cavorting in the Test (G1), the late Pick 4 paid $433.00 for $1.

If you used my Best Plays Report for Saturday you know we got pretty lucky in the second race at Del Mar. My top pick Warrensdollarsigns ran second at 11-1 to my fourth choice Rock N Bunny, who won by ¾ of a length at odds of 28-1.

However, she caused interference in the stretch and our top pick was placed first, returning $24.00. That also gave us the recommended exacta which paid $305.60 for $2.

It was a tough call, but since it went our way for a change, I will take it.

Palace Malice is back in action today as the 5-2 morning line favorite in the $100,000 Alydar at the Spa. The five-year-old makes his first start since running a disappointing third in the Diablo Stakes at Belmont Park on May 10.

Here is today’s opening race from Saratoga to get the day off to a good start:

SAR Race 1 Clm $16,000 (1:00 ET)
2 Real Estate Rich 4-1
7 Energetico 7-2
3 Attractive Ride 2-1
1 In the Beat 10-1

Analysis: Real Estate Rich raced in between foes down the backstretch and had to check in traffic nearing the 5/16's. He was angled out very wide turning for home but faded to finish a well beaten ninth. He ran pretty well two and three back in third place finishes, two back for a $25,000 tag. He was claimed out of his last outing by the Barbara barn that is showing a 1 for 21 mark first off the claim. He catches a weak group and can move forward off his last start facing this weak group.

Energetico set the early fractions and weakened to finish fifth last out for a $25,000 tag. He was claimed out of the race by the Contessa barn that is 9% winners first off the claim. He drops into a softer spot here tagged for $16,000. He ran solid numbers in his last three starts at the Big A earning figs good enough to handle this group.

Wagering
WIN: #2 to win at 5-2 or better.
EX: 2,7 / 1,2,3,7
TRI: 2,7 / 1,2,3,7 / 1,2,3,4,7

Today’s Featured Race of the Day from Saratoga:

SAR Race 9 The Alydar (5:50 ET)
7 Souper Lucky 8-1
6 Palace Malice 5-2
12 Matrooh 4-1
11 Mylute 6-1

Analysis: Souper Lucky is coming off a sharp win last out against $40,000 optional claimers at laurel Park and looks to be sitting on a good one here as he steps back into stakes company. The Mike Trombetta trainee has spent most of his time in Maryland but he did break his maiden over the Spa main track back in '13. He has earned triple digit Beyers in three of his last five starts and his 8-1 morning line looks fair enough. Looks to have the best shot of beating the chalk here.

Palace Malice seems likely to get bet down from his 5-2 morning line. He did not fire his best last out in the Diablo in a third place finish in his first go off a nine-month layoff. He won four of his five starts last year including the Met Mile (G1). The Todd Pletcher trainee put in a bullet drill on Aug. 2 and looks ready to go, but his price is likely going to be on the light side in this spot.

Matrooh has won three of his four starts since coming to the U.S. and landing with the Chad Brown barn. He looks sharp enough to step up into stakes company here off good win last out against $100,000 optional claimers. The third place finisher in that race was Wealth to Me who won next out, but that victory was against $12,500 claimers on a Jacobson jam job.

Wagering
WIN: #7 to win at 5-1 or better.
EX: 6,7 / 6,7,11,12
TRI: 6,7 / 6,7,11,12 / 1,6,7,11,12

Today’s Featured Race of the Day from Del Mar:

DMR Race 8 The La Jolla Handicap G3 (5:40 PT)
6 Papacoolpapacool 3-1
9 Prospect Park 5-2
3 On 7-2
10 Royal Albert Hall 10-1

Analysis: Papacoolpapacool stalked the early pace, came with a six wide move and drifted in down the stretch in a fifth place finish in the Oceanside. This guy won a pair of turf stakes back to back earlier this year, winning the Pasadena and La Puente. He has won four of his nine starts on turf and is going to be a slightly better price that our second choice.

Prospect Park just missed by a nose last out in the Los Al Derby (G2) and now makes his turf debut. The winner of his last race was the streaking Gimme Da Lute, who won the state bred Real Good Deal here on Aug. 2. His pedigree leans more toward dirt, by Tapit out of a Bertrando mare that has dropped four other winners but no turf winners. He has had a couple of drills on turf and has plenty of talent.

Wagering
WIN: #6 to win at 5-2 or better.
EX: 6,9 / 3,6,9,10
TRI: 6,9 / 3,6,9,10 / 2,3,6,9,10

Live Longshots:
These are price plays for exotic players looking to find a couple of extra contenders to use in their trifecta and superfecta wagers. Or for those with smaller bankrolls, you might want to get in a small win-place wager.

Saratoga
R1: #1 In the Beat 10-1
R2: #9 Crazy Cat Woman 8-1
R4: #1 Tizquick 8-1
R5: #8 Brevard 15-1
R6: #2 J La Tache 8-1
R8: #7 Alexa’s Spirit 15-1
R9: #7 Souper Lucky 8-1
R10: #7 Easy Feeling 8-1
R11: #5 Jumpin Frac Flash 12-1

Good luck today!

Tokens
Armadillo: Sunday's six-pack

-- There were 671 fumbles in the NFL LY; 308 of them (45.9%) were recovered by the other team.

-- Philadelphia Eagles (-8) turned ball over 36 times LY, most in the NFL. Green Bay and New England (13 each) both turned it over the least.

-- Houston (31), Dallas (30) led the NFL in takeaways; Jets 13 (-11) had the least. How does a Rex Ryan defense have the least turnovers in the league?

-- NFL kickers made 94-154 (61%) of 50+-yard field goals LY.

-- Demarco Murray ran ball for 1,845 yards LY, 484 yards more than anyone else. Dallas ran him into the ground, then let him walk; now he's an Eagle. Hmmm....

-- Jacksonville (450), Washington (414) lost the most yards on sacks LY; Houston (108) and Denver (118) lost the least

Armadillo: Sunday's List of 13: Random stuff on a summer day........

13) Why teams lose: top of 5th, White Sox trail 3-2 in Kansas City; Jose Abreu is up with men on first/second two out- the slow-running catcher is on second. They pick him off second, WITH JOSE ABREU UP!!! Awful, terrible baserunning.

Royals score four in bottom of 5th, then Abreu leads off the sixth inning with a solo home run, because that happens to losing teams after a runner gets picked off.

12) Very bad news for the Marlins: Jose Fernandez is back in Miami getting his shoulder checked. More bad news: Marcell Osuna got pulled from his AAA game last night in New Orleans; impatient people like me thought he was getting called back to Miami, but turns out he was taken out because he sprained his wrist. Oy.

11) When the 49ers released troubled Aldon Smith, at least they saved $2.9M in cap room, small consolation. They've had a terrible offseason, for sure.

10) Since July 1, they've had over 32 inches of rain in Tampa Bay area, 8+ inches just in August- they don't have proper drainage to handle all that water. Not good.

9) Phillies have a catcher named Cameron Rupp; wonder if he is a college hoop fan, seeing as Duke plays home games in Cameron Indoor Stadium and Kentucky plays its home games in Rupp Arena. I'm just askin'....

8) Rams signed Nick Foles to a 2-year contract extension, so while I have no idea where the Rams will call home next year, I know who their QB will be and that is lot more important to me.

7) Want to win a bar bet? A guy named Tom Van Arsdale, who played in 929 NBA games over 12 seasons, scoring 14,232 points (15.3 ppg) has played in most NBA games without ever playing in a playoff game. His brother Dick also played in the NBA-- the twins were selected on consecutive picks in the 1965 Draft.

6) Pirates are 14-3 in last 17 home games; their bullpen got nine of those 14 wins.

5) Astros lost 13 of their last 15 road games; since acquiring Carlos Gomez, he is 9 for 35 and Jose Altuve is 9-37- they need to be better than that. Altuve has played in 17 games since his last walk and he is about four feet tall (5-5 or so really).

4) Rashad Muhammad, a Las Vegas kid whose brother played for UCLA and is now in the NBA, has transferred from San Jose State to Miami. Funny, I saw San Jose play a few times LY-- had no idea they had a player good enough to play in the ACC.

3) St Louis Cardinals look like a good bet to win the NL Central; that leaves six teams fighting for the four remaining playoff spots. Mets/Nationals and Dodgers/Giants are batting for division titles; the two losers will battle Pirates/Cubs for the two Wild Card slots-- two good teams are staying home in October.

2) Very nice ceremony in Arizona last night; they retired Randy Johnson's #51 and gave him a drum set just like the one the band Rush uses. Johnson spoke nicely, as he mentioned by name trainers, equipment guys and lot of teammates. Good to see.

1) Happy 80th birthday Lee Corso, one of the great characters in sports TV. I hope I am as sharp as he is when I turn 80; hell, I wish I was that sharp now.

Tokens
Team Open Line Movements Current Moneyline Halftime Scores

2:00 PM EDT

601 PHOENIX MERCURY 158 158 / 159 / 159.5 159.5o21 +144
602 CHICAGO SKY -3 -3 / -3 EVEN -3 -16 -160

Time-change to 02:00pm EDT | PHO-G-Diana Taurasi-OUT | TV: ESPN, DTV: 206

4:05 PM EDT

603 CONNECTICUT SUN 145.5 145.5 +257
604 WASHINGTON MYSTICS -6.5 -6.5 -291

CON-F-Chiney Ogwumike-OUT | TV: NBA, DTV: 216

4:35 PM EDT

605 ATLANTA DREAM 159 159 +216
606 TULSA SHOCK -6 -6 -6 EVEN -242

Tul-G-Skylar Diggins-OUT | Tul-F-Glory Johnson-OUT

7:05 PM EDT

607 LOS ANGELES SPARKS 149.5 150.5 / 150 / 150u16 150u23 +211
608 MINNESOTA LYNX -5.5 -5.5 -236

MIN-G-Seimone Augustus-OUT | TV: NBA, DTV: 216

Tokens
WNBA Consensus Picks

SIDES (ATS)

Time Away Line Picks Pct Home Line Picks Pct Detail Odds

7:00 PM Los Angeles +5.5 193 40.21% Minnesota -5.5 287 59.79% View View

2:00 PM Phoenix +3.5 209 44.09% Chicago -3.5 265 55.91% View View

4:30 PM Atlanta +7 228 49.14% Tulsa -7 236 50.86% View View

4:00 PM Connecticut +6 259 55.70% Washington -6 206 44.30% View View

TOTALS (OVER/UNDER)

Time Away Total Over Pct Home Total Under Pct Detail Odds

2:00 PM Phoenix 160 194 47.55% Chicago 160 214 52.45% View View

4:30 PM Atlanta 159 207 50.86% Tulsa 159 200 49.14% View View

4:00 PM Connecticut 144.5 222 54.01% Washington 144.5 189 45.99% View View

7:00 PM Los Angeles 149.5 267 64.49% Minnesota 149.5 147 35.51% View View

Tokens
Standings

EASTERN CONFERENCE
Team Win Loss Percent GB Home Away Conf. Last 10 Streak

New York Liberty 14 6 0.700 0 7-2 7-4 7-5 8-2 W-2

Washington Mystics 12 8 0.600 2 7-3 5-5 7-7 6-4 L-1

Chicago Sky 13 9 0.591 2 9-3 4-6 10-5 6-4 L-1

Indiana Fever 12 9 0.571 2 8-4 4-5 8-7 7-3 W-1

Connecticut Sun 11 9 0.550 3 6-5 5-4 4-8 4-6 W-2

Atlanta Dream 7 14 0.333 7 5-5 2-9 4-8 2-8 L-6

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Team Win Loss Percent GB Home Away Conf. Last 10 Streak

Minnesota Lynx 15 6 0.714 0 8-2 7-4 11-4 7-3 L-2

Phoenix Mercury 14 7 0.667 1 9-2 5-5 11-3 8-2 W-5

Tulsa Shock 10 12 0.455 5 6-4 4-8 6-10 2-8 L-8

Los Angeles Sparks 7 14 0.333 8 5-6 2-8 6-8 5-5 W-4

San Antonio Stars 7 16 0.304 9 7-5 0-11 5-8 4-6 W-1

Seattle Storm 5 17 0.227 10 4-5 1-12 4-10 2-8 L-5

Updated Sun Aug 9 11:37 AM EDT

Tokens

5:05 PM EDT

127 WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS 54o06 53.5u13 / 53o06 / 53 52.5
128 HAMILTON TIGERCATS -7 -06 -7 -07 / -7 -06 / -7 -15 -7.5

TV: ESPNN, DTV: 207

Tokens
CFL Consensus Picks

SIDES (ATS)

5:00 PM Winnipeg +7.5 367 39.72% Hamilton -7.5 557 60.28% View View

TOTALS (OVER/UNDER)

5:00 PM Winnipeg 53 377 46.37% Hamilton 53 436 53.63% View View

Tokens
2015 Regular Season Standings

GP W L T PTS F A HOME AWAY DIV STREAK

Calgary 6 4 2 0 8 137 148 4 - 0 - 0 0 - 2 - 0 1 - 0 - 0 W1

Edmonton 6 4 2 0 8 165 89 3 - 0 - 0 1 - 2 - 0 2 - 1 - 0 L1

Winnipeg 6 3 3 0 6 132 172 2 - 1 - 0 1 - 2 - 0 2 - 2 - 0 W1

BC 6 3 3 0 6 144 159 2 - 1 - 0 1 - 2 - 0 3 - 1 - 0 W1

Saskatchewan 7 0 7 0 0 174 225 0 - 4 - 0 0 - 3 - 0 0 - 4 - 0 L7

East Division

GP W L T PTS F A HOME AWAY DIV STREAK

Ottawa 6 4 2 0 8 131 150 3 - 1 - 0 1 - 1 - 0 2 - 0 - 0 W2

Toronto 6 4 2 0 8 166 163 2 - 0 - 0 2 - 2 - 0 0 - 1 - 0 W1

Hamilton 5 3 2 0 6 153 106 1 - 0 - 0 2 - 2 - 0 1 - 1 - 0 W2

Montreal 6 2 4 0 4 130 120 2 - 1 - 0 0 - 3 - 0 1 - 2 - 0 L2

Tokens

8:00 PM EDT

241 PITTSBURGH STEELERS 34 35o14 / 35 / 34.5 34 +145
242 MINNESOTA VIKINGS -2.5 -4 / -4 -05 / -3.5 -3.5 -11 -170

PIT-QB-Ben Roethlisberger-Doubtful | PIT-RB-Le'Veon Bell-OUT | TV: NBC | MOSTLY CLOUDY, NORTHWEST WIND 2-7. GAME TEMP 77, RH 61% HEAT INDEX 79

Tokens
NFL Consensus Picks

SIDES (ATS)

8:00 PM Pittsburgh +3 490 50.78% Minnesota -3 475 49.22% View View

TOTALS (OVER/UNDER)

8:00 PM Pittsburgh 34.5 453 54.78% Minnesota 34.5 374 45.22% View View

Tokens
Team Pitcher Open Line Movements Current Runline Scores

1:35 PM EDT

951 COLORADO ROCKIES (L) Flande, Y 6.5o15 6.5o20 / 6.5o28 / 6.5o30 6.5o34 +1.5(-103)
952 WASHINGTON NATIONALS (R) Scherzer, M -240 -240 / -245 / -248 -245 -1.5(-105)

TV: MASN, ROOT-Rocky Mountain, DTV: 640, 683 | PARTLY SUNNY, WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 3-8. GAME TEMP 84, RH 49% HEAT INDEX 86

8:05 PM EDT

953 LOS ANGELES DODGERS (L) Wood, A -120 -120 -1.5(+147)
954 PITTSBURGH PIRATES (R) Morton, C 8u20 8 / 8u18 / 8u20 8u26 +1.5(-160)

Time-change to 08:05pm EDT | TV: ESPN, DTV: 206 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 3-8. GAME TEMP 78, RH 57% HEAT INDEX 80

2:10 PM EDT

955 ST LOUIS CARDINALS (R) Lackey, J -135 -135 / -140 / -141 -140 -1.5(+126)
956 MILWAUKEE BREWERS (R) Nelson, J 7o25 7o43 / 7o47 / 7.5u15 7.5u13 +1.5(-137)

STL-LF-Matt Holliday-OUT | TV: FS-Midwest, DTV: 671 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, WIND IN FROM LEFT CENTER 4-9. GAME TEMP 71, RH 81% HEAT INDEX 74

4:10 PM EDT

957 CINCINNATI REDS (R) Desclafani, A 8.5u20 8.5u20 / 8.5u19 / 8.5u17 8.5u15 +1.5(-168)
958 ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS (L) Corbin, P -160 -160 -150 -1.5(+155)

TV: FS-Arizona, FS-Ohio, DTV: 660, 686 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO LEFT 3-8. GAME TEMP 100, RH 26% HEAT INDEX 102 (CHASE FIELD ROOF MAY CLOSE IN HOT WEATHER)

959 PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES (R) Williams, J 7.5u15 7.5u15 +1.5(-139)
960 SAN DIEGO PADRES (R) Cashner, A -185 -185 -1.5(+128)

TV: FS-San Diego, DTV: 694 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND LEFT TO RIGHT 5-10. GAME TEMP 73, RH 59% HEAT INDEX 75

5:05 PM EDT

961 MIAMI MARLINS (L) Hand, B 7o20 7o20 7o28 +1.5(-182)
962 ATLANTA BRAVES (R) Miller, S -150 -150 -1.5(+167)

MIA-RF-Giancarlo Stanton-OUT | TV: FS-Florida, FS-South, DTV: 646, 654 | PARTLY SUNNY, WIND OUT TO RIGHT 3-8. GAME TEMP 91, RH 42% HEAT INDEX 94

2:20 PM EDT

963 SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS (R) Peavy, J
964 CHICAGO CUBS (R) Arrieta, J -170 -170 -172

Time-change to 02:20pm EDT | TV: CSN-Bay, CSN-Chicago, TBS, DTV: 247, 665, 696 | CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE LIGHT SHOWERS. WIND OUT TO LEFT 3-8. GAME TEMP 70, RH 84% HEAT INDEX 72

1:05 PM EDT

965 BOSTON RED SOX (L) Owens, H 9u15 9u15 9u20 +1.5(-182)
966 DETROIT TIGERS (R) Verlander, J -125 -125 -124 -1.5(+167)

DET-1B-Miguel Cabrera-OUT | TV: FS-Detroit, NESN, DTV: 628, 663 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, WIND IN FROM CENTER 3-8. GAME TEMP 76, RH 61% HEAT INDEX 78

1:05 PM EDT

967 TORONTO BLUE JAYS (R) Estrada, M 8.5 8.5 / 8.5u12 8.5u14 +1.5(-179)
968 NEW YORK YANKEES (R) Tanaka, M -135 -137 / -142 / -138 -140 -1.5(+165)

TOR-1B-Edwin Encarnacion-Doubtful | TV: YES, DTV: 631 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND IN FROM LEFT CENTER 7-12. GAME TEMP 80, RH 43% HEAT INDEX 80

1:10 PM EDT

969 MINNESOTA TWINS (R) Hughes, P 7o20 7o20 / 7o15 / 7o13 7o15 +1.5(-151)
970 CLEVELAND INDIANS (R) Kluber, C -160 -160 / -163 -165 -1.5(+139)

TV: FS-North, SportsTime Ohio, DTV: 662, 668 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, WIND IN FROM RIGHT CENTER 4-9. GAME TEMP 75, RH 63% HEAT INDEX 78

2:10 PM EDT

971 CHICAGO WHITE SOX (L) Quintana, J 8 8 +1.5(-181)
972 KANSAS CITY ROYALS (L) Duffy, D -140 -140 -134 -1.5(+166)

TV: FS-Kansas City, WGN (America), DTV: 307, 672 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO RIGHT 3-8. GAME TEMP 89, RH 43% HEAT INDEX 91

3:35 PM EDT

973 BALTIMORE ORIOLES (R) Gonzalez, M
974 LOS ANGELES ANGELS (R) Weaver, J

TV: MASN2, DTV: 641 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO CENTER 5-10. GAME TEMP 84, RH 45% HEAT INDEX 85

4:05 PM EDT

975 HOUSTON ASTROS (R) Fiers, M -104 -100 / -103 / -105 -107 -1.5(+156)
976 OAKLAND ATHLETICS (R) Bassitt, C 7.5o20 7.5o20 / 7.5o18 / 7.5o16 7.5o14 +1.5(-170)

TV: CSN-California, ROOT-Southwest, DTV: 674, 698 | MOSTLY SUNNY, WIND OUT TO RIGHT CENTER 7-12. GAME TEMP 67, RH 70%

977 TEXAS RANGERS (R) Lewis, C 7o25 7o25 / 7o17 7o09 +1.5(-150)
978 SEATTLE MARINERS (R) Hernandez, F -175 -175 -170 -1.5(+138)

TV: FS-Southwest, ROOT-Northwest, DTV: 676, 687 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND OUT TO RIGHT CENTER 3-8. GAME TEMP 80, RH 36% HEAT INDEX 79

1:10 PM EDT

979 NEW YORK METS (R) Colon, B 6.5 6.5 6.5o15 +1.5(-147)
980 TAMPA BAY RAYS (R) Archer, C -170 -170 / -173 -175 -1.5(+136)

TV: SNY, SunSports, DTV: 639, 653 | Dome

Tokens
MLB Consensus Picks

SIDES (ATS)

5:05 PM Miami +126 206 24.97% Atlanta -136 619 75.03% View View

2:10 PM Chi. White Sox +112 228 25.68% Kansas City -121 660 74.32% View View

1:08 PM Boston +124 249 28.20% Detroit -134 634 71.80% View View

1:35 PM Colorado +248 243 28.62% Washington -274 606 71.38% View View

1:10 PM Minnesota +147 336 39.44% Cleveland -160 516 60.56% View View

4:10 PM Texas +156 327 39.54% Seattle -170 500 60.46% View View

3:37 PM Baltimore +110 128 39.88% LA Angels -119 193 60.12% View View

4:10 PM Philadelphia +145 330 40.69% San Diego -157 481 59.31% View View

2:20 PM San Francisco +147 360 43.06% Chi. Cubs -160 476 56.94% View View

8:08 PM LA Dodgers -106 358 44.36% Pittsburgh -102 449 55.64% View View

1:10 PM NY Mets +155 395 45.35% Tampa Bay -168 476 54.65% View View

4:10 PM Cincinnati +116 355 45.92% Arizona -126 418 54.08% View View

1:05 PM Toronto +129 423 45.98% NY Yankees -140 497 54.02% View View

4:05 PM Houston -113 490 61.40% Oakland +104 308 38.60% View View

2:10 PM St. Louis -119 673 74.36% Milwaukee +110 232 25.64% View View

TOTALS (OVER/UNDER)

4:10 PM Cincinnati 8.5 213 46.51% Arizona 8.5 245 53.49% View View

4:05 PM Houston 7 214 47.56% Oakland 7 236 52.44% View View

2:10 PM St. Louis 7.5 249 48.73% Milwaukee 7.5 262 51.27% View View

5:05 PM Miami 7.5 239 51.84% Atlanta 7.5 222 48.16% View View

4:10 PM Philadelphia 7.5 258 52.02% San Diego 7.5 238 47.98% View View

8:08 PM LA Dodgers 8 247 52.22% Pittsburgh 8 226 47.78% View View

1:05 PM Toronto 8 290 53.41% NY Yankees 8 253 46.59% View View

2:10 PM Chi. White Sox 8 262 54.93% Kansas City 8 215 45.07% View View

1:08 PM Boston 8.5 309 59.65% Detroit 8.5 209 40.35% View View

4:10 PM Texas 7 292 60.08% Seattle 7 194 39.92% View View

1:10 PM NY Mets 6.5 312 62.15% Tampa Bay 6.5 190 37.85% View View

2:20 PM San Francisco 7 111 62.36% Chi. Cubs 7 67 37.64% View View

1:35 PM Colorado 7 320 64.00% Washington 7 180 36.00% View View

1:10 PM Minnesota 7 338 64.50% Cleveland 7 186 35.50% View View

3:37 PM Baltimore 7.5 130 69.15% LA Angels 7.5 58 30.85% View View

Tokens
Standings

AMERICAN - EAST

Team Win Loss Percent GB Home Away Last 10 Streak

New York Yankees 61 48 .560 0 32-20 29-28 4-6 L-2

Toronto Blue Jays 60 52 .536 2 36-21 24-31 9-1 W-7

Baltimore Orioles 56 53 .514 5 32-20 24-33 6-4 W-1

Tampa Bay Rays 55 56 .495 7 28-31 27-25 5-5 W-1

Boston Red Sox 49 62 .441 13 27-28 22-34 5-5 L-1

AMERICAN - CENTRAL

Kansas City Royals 65 44 .596 0 36-18 29-26 4-6 W-2

Minnesota Twins 55 55 .500 10 34-22 21-33 3-7 L-1

Detroit Tigers 54 56 .491 11 28-29 26-27 6-4 W-1

Chicago White Sox 51 57 .472 13 26-26 25-31 3-7 L-2

Cleveland Indians 50 59 .459 15 21-33 29-26 5-5 W-1

AMERICAN - WEST

Houston Astros 61 51 .545 0 38-18 23-33 4-6 L-2

Los Angeles Angels 58 51 .532 1 35-23 23-28 3-7 L-1

Texas Rangers 55 54 .505 4 23-29 32-25 8-2 W-1

Seattle Mariners 51 60 .459 9 23-32 28-28 5-5 L-1

Oakland Athletics 50 62 .446 11 26-34 24-28 5-5 W-2

NATIONAL - EAST

New York Mets 59 51 .536 0 38-18 21-33 7-3 L-1

Washington Nationals 57 52 .523 1 31-22 26-30 4-6 W-1

Atlanta Braves 51 60 .459 8 30-22 21-38 5-5 W-3

Philadelphia Phillies 44 67 .396 15 27-29 17-38 6-4 W-2

Miami Marlins 43 68 .387 16 26-30 17-38 1-9 L-6

NATIONAL - CENTRAL

St. Louis Cardinals 71 39 .645 0 40-16 31-23 7-3 W-4

Pittsburgh Pirates 64 44 .593 6 38-18 26-26 7-3 W-3

Chicago Cubs 61 48 .560 9 30-24 31-24 9-1 W-3

Cincinnati Reds 49 59 .454 21 28-26 21-33 5-5 W-1

Milwaukee Brewers 47 65 .420 25 23-36 24-29 3-7 L-2

NATIONAL - WEST

Los Angeles Dodgers 62 48 .564 0 37-18 25-30 6-4 L-2

San Francisco Giants 59 51 .536 3 30-23 29-28 4-6 L-3

Arizona Diamondbacks 53 56 .486 8 27-28 26-28 5-5 L-1

San Diego Padres 52 59 .468 10 24-27 28-32 4-6 L-5

Colorado Rockies 46 62 .426 15 25-29 21-33 3-7 L-1

Updated Sun Aug 9 12:04 PM EDT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giaoduc783
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com