Cnotes Sports Page For Saturday July 18th Best Bets-Trends-News !

Search

Tokens
Braves add Detwiler, Frasor to bullpen

July 17, 2015

ATLANTA (AP) The Atlanta Braves have added experience to their bullpen by signing left-hander Ross Detwiler and right-hander Jason Frasor for the remainder of the season.

Detwiler and Frasor are with the team for Friday night's game against the Cubs.

The team also recalled outfielder Joey Terdoslavich from Triple-A Gwinnett.

The 29-year-old Detwiler was 0-5 with a 7.12 ERA in 17 games, including seven starts, with Texas before his release on Wednesday. He pitched for Washington from 2007-14.

Frasor was 1-0 with a 1.54 ERA in 26 games with Kansas City before his release on Wednesday. The 37-year-old Frasor has a 3.52 ERA for his career with Toronto, the White Sox, Texas and the Royals.

The Braves put closer Jason Grilli on the disabled list with a season-ending Achilles injury.

Tokens
LEADING OFF: Hunter's 40th birthday, Kershaw starts 2nd half

July 18, 2015

A look at what's happening all around the major leagues today:

TORII TURNS 40

Torii Hunter has no idea what his mother has in store for his 40th birthday, but he knows she's up to something. The right fielder will celebrate in Oakland, where the Twins play at night. Mom Shirley, his wife and plenty of family and friends are in town for the big day.

A's right fielder Josh Reddick reached out with an early birthday greeting when he saw Hunter on Friday at the Coliseum.

''That's respect. They call me `old goat,''' Hunter said. ''I got drafted at 17 and I'm still playing at 40. I never thought I'd be doing that. It's just a number to me right now. I keep in shape and there are guys who keep me young. Thank God for genetics.''

DELAYED START

Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw will be working on three days' rest when he starts at Nationals Park. The LA lefty took the loss in the All-Star Game on Tuesday, giving up two runs on three hits and a walk in one inning. Manager Don Mattingly was hesitant to send him back to the mound Friday. ''We felt this was best for Clayton,'' Mattingly said. Either way, it's trouble for Washington: Kershaw is 7-2 lifetime vs. the Nationals and hasn't lost to them since August 2010.

TRY AGAIN

Knuckleballer R.A. Dickey looks to start fresh in the second half when Toronto hosts Tampa Bay. He has lost his last four outings, and has only one victory in nine games since May 21, contributing to his 3-10 record so far.

BRIGHT SOX

Ozzie Guillen and members of the 2005 White Sox will take part in a parade honoring their team that won the World Series. They'll enjoy the 10th anniversary ride before Chicago hosts the Royals. Led by Paul Konerko and a strong pitching staff and managed by Guillen, that club brought Chicago its first crown since 1917.

READY OR NOT?

Right-hander Kris Medlen will find out soon whether the Royals intend to activate him. He reported to the team in Chicago this weekend, and is waiting for a decision. Medlen is recovering from his second Tommy John surgery. He hasn't pitched in the majors since 2013, when he won 15 games for Atlanta.

ACE

Detroit left-hander David Price, who got the win for the American League in the All-Star Game, makes his first start after the break Saturday night when the Tigers host Baltimore. Detroit is 15-3 this year when Price pitches.

Tokens
After All-Star honors, Trout back to work

July 17, 2015

ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) Mike Trout has parked his truck and stowed his latest glass bat trophy from the All-Star Game.

He can't wait to get back to work on getting the Los Angeles Angels back to the postseason.

The Angels' center fielder is fresh off another remarkable midsummer performance heading into a four-game series with Boston that started Friday night. He won his second straight All-Star Game MVP award in Cincinnati on Tuesday, hitting a leadoff homer and scoring two runs in the AL's 6-3 victory.

''It's a huge honor,'' Trout said. ''It's been crazy. It's been a whirlwind. You just have to trust your ability and the hard work you put in, and good things will come out of it.''

Trout's latest superlative performance sparked national pontificating about his place in the game, with many labeling the 23-year-old New Jersey native as the face of baseball. Trout isn't about to second the statement, but the reigning AL MVP doesn't shy from it, either.

''As a player, it's definitely a humbling statement,'' Trout said. ''I just go out there and respect the game. I try to play as hard as I can. It doesn't matter what the situation is in the game. And you try to be a role model for kids.''

Other than his trophy and the accompanying new wheels, Trout said his favorite All-Star moment was Todd Frazier's dramatic hometown victory in the Home Run Derby.

Trout declined to participate in the Derby this year, but he seems interested in trying it in a future season. He began the second half tied for the AL lead with 26 homers.

''The new format, I enjoyed watching it,'' Trout said. ''I heard a lot of good things from the players and stuff, that they liked it. It made it more exciting, I think, because Frazier or any of the other guys coming down to 30 seconds, they were just trying to get homers quick, fast as they can. That was pretty cool.''

Trout's MVP performance was no surprise to the Angels, who entered the break on their best run of the season, winning 11 of 14. Los Angeles surged into first place in the AL West on the final weekend, making a dramatic improvement from a season of .500 ball.

Trout was in the middle of it all, of course: He was the AL's Player of the Week after hitting five homers and batting .478 with 10 RBIs in the final games before the break.

''I think the things we see Mike do every day showed up in front of a national audience,'' Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. ''Besides the home run, I mean, you see him beat out a routine double-play ball. You see him score on a bullet to left field where the left fielder is pinching him, and beat the play easily. You just see the things that we see every day show up. Even if he takes an 0 for 4, or 0 for 4 and a walk, he does something that helps you win a game.''

For all of his achievements in his short career, the four-time All-Star still hasn't won a playoff game. He hopes to have a chance to fix that by keeping the Angels in postseason position down the stretch.

''There is always room for improvement,'' Trout said. ''Once you think you've got this game figured out, it's going to kick you in the rear end and put you back in place, so I'm just trying to get better each and every day when it comes to defense or baserunning, little things at the plate.''

Tokens
Cardinals activate OF Holliday from 15-day DL

July 17, 2015

ST. LOUIS (AP) The St. Louis Cardinals got a key bat back in the lineup, activating All-Star Matt Holliday from the 15-day disabled list.

Holliday was hitting third, his usual spot, against the New York Mets on Friday night in St. Louis' first game after the All-Star break.

''He's just been and always has been a consistent presence in this lineup for a long time,'' manager Mike Matheny said. ''It's great to have him back.

''There's no question where he belongs in our lineup.''

Rookie left-hander Nick Greenwood was optioned to Triple-A Memphis.

Matheny announced that rookie Tim Cooney would start Sunday in the series finale against the Mets, giving All-Stars Carlos Martinez and Michael Wacha more rest and setting up the duo for Tuesday and Wednesday in Chicago against the White Sox.

The Cardinals are monitoring the innings load for both pitchers.

Jaime Garcia, on the DL with a left groin strain, was scheduled to throw a side session Saturday and could rejoin the rotation in 10 days or so. General manager John Mozeliak said if all goes well Garcia would throw another side session Monday or Tuesday then progress to batting practice later in the week and could be ready after that.

Mozeliak said rookie Marco Gonzalez, sidelined early in the season by a shoulder issue, could be ready by the end of the month. So for now the Cardinals are not in the market to add a starter.

''I still think we have internal resources to handle the pitching, but we're not going to ignore the market or at least not remain opportunistic if something would come up that would make sense for us,'' Mozeliak said.

The 35-year-old Holliday was sidelined with a right quadriceps strain on June 4. He was batting .303 with three homers and 26 RBIs in 52 games and was voted a starter on the National League All-Star team for the first time in his career but did not play due to the injury.

Holliday, a seven-time All-Star, reached base safely in an NL-record 45 consecutive games to begin the season.

The Cardinals were 18-13 while Holliday was out.

Greenwood appeared in one game and is 0-1, allowing two earned runs without recording an out.

Tokens
Preview: Fever (8-7) at Sun (7-6)

Date: July 18, 2015 7:00 PM EDT

Though the Indiana Fever's longest winning stretch in three seasons has ended, they can bounce back by keeping the Connecticut Sun winless in July.

The visiting Fever look to hand the Sun a sixth consecutive defeat Saturday night.

Indiana (8-7) averaged 83.8 points and shot 50.3 percent during a five-game winning streak that was snapped with Friday's 68-50 loss at Washington. Marissa Coleman had 11 points and Tamika Catchings (12.2 points per game) was held to two free throws while going 0 for 7 from the field as the Fever shot 31.6 percent in their lowest-scoring contest of the season.

"Defensively, they turned up their intensity and bothered us up and down the floor," coach Stephanie White told the Fever's official website.

It was the second-lowest scoring game of the year for Catchings, who went without a point in an 80-63 victory at New York on June 19. In her 14th season, Catchings is being counted on for more than just statistics.

"I think the biggest thing for me now is just my leadership, continuing to build that," she said.

"Being a leader, a lot of people will put that on the best player or the second-best player, but it's really something that when you look at that sole leader having that soul of your team, that's not something you can pick out somebody and say, 'You're going to be it.'"

The Fever attempt to regroup where that winning stretch began June 30, when they shot 55.4 percent in a 92-84 victory over Connecticut (7-6). Catchings had 26 points with 10 rebounds as Indiana led by as many as 23 in the third quarter before the Sun got within three with 1:05 remaining.

That snapped the Sun's seven-game winning stretch and began a five-game slide in which they've yielded at least 85 points three times but dropped four by eight or fewer. They shot 30.0 percent while scoring their fewest points of 2015 in Thursday's 64-57 loss at New York.

"We really wanted to come at them and get some inside action, points in the paint ourselves ... but (New York) made our life difficult," coach Anne Donovan said.

Leading scorer Alex Bentley (17.1) has totaled 47 points in the last two home games and scored 18 against the Fever last month. Teammate Kelsey Bone had 21 in that game before she was ejected with 1:05 remaining for a flagrant 2 foul.

The Fever will again be without rookie center Natalie Achonwa (9.5) as she takes part in the Pan American Games for Canada. She is expected to rejoin the club following next week's All-Star break.

WNBA HEAD TO HEAD

Jun 30, 2015 Score ATS Results
IND « 92 Cover: 12.5
CONN 84 Over: 176

Tools: Recaps

Jul 10, 2014 Score ATS Results
CONN 68 Cover: 1.5
IND « 72 Under: 140

Jun 17, 2014 Score ATS Results
IND 67 Over: 156
CONN « 89 Cover: 18.5

Jun 7, 2014 Score ATS Results
IND 71 Over: 159
CONN « 88 Cover: 13

May 29, 2014 Score ATS Results
CONN 65 Over: 144
IND « 79 Cover: 9

Tokens
Preview: Dream (7-8) at Storm (4-12)

Date: July 18, 2015 9:00 PM EDT

Although they're close to getting back to .500, the Atlanta Dream are hoping their biggest star can break free of another shooting slump.

Angel McCoughtry will try to get back on track while leading the visiting Dream to their fifth win in seven games Saturday night against the Seattle Storm, who seek rare back-to-back victories.

McCoughtry ranks second among WNBA leaders with 21.2 points per game, leaving her on pace to finish with at least a 21.0 scoring average for the fifth time in six seasons.

The forward, however, is also shooting a career-worst 37.5 percent after going a combined 8 for 40 from the field in the first two of a three-game trip.

McCoughtry missed 15 of her 20 shot attempts Thursday, but made up for it by going 12 for 13 from the free-throw line as Atlanta ended a four-game road skid with a 76-72 win over Los Angeles.

The Dream (7-8) now hope she can bounce back as they try to close out the road swing with a season sweep of the Storm (4-12).

McCoughtry, who has been named an All-Star starter for the fourth time, finished with 23 points and hit 3 of 5 from 3-point range in a 72-64 win over Seattle on July 5.

McCoughtry was held to two points in Atlanta's second straight loss at Seattle, 88-68 last August. Reserve guard Shoni Schimmel paced the Dream with 14 points in that contest.

Schimmel is expected to draw another big crowd in her return to the Pacific Northwest. She grew up on the Umatilla Indian Reservation in northeastern Oregon and has been named to her second All-Star Game after taking MVP honors in 2014.

"Going back to the West Coast, it's almost spoiling because you get to see your family and that's something I'm looking forward to," Schimmel told the team's official website. "It's just being about able to see my brothers and sisters, my grandparents, my mom and dad."

The Storm seek their first consecutive wins of the season after snapping a five-game losing streak Wednesday with a 68-61 home victory over the Sparks. Jewell Loyd led the way with 13 points and played a key role in holding Los Angeles to 36 points over the final three quarters.

Seattle, which scored 26 points off 25 turnovers, is 3-0 against the Sparks. Ramu Tokashiki added 10 points in her second start, replacing forward Abby Bishop.

"Abby talked to me about (the change)," coach Jenny Boucek told the team's official website. "That shows you the type of players, people that we have. They are not worried about themselves. They are talking to me about what's best for the team."

Crystal Langhorne, who had 12 points and seven rebounds Wednesday, scored a combined 38 while pulling down 17 boards as Seattle split the season series with Atlanta last year. The center, however, finished with just five points while batting foul trouble in the first meeting this season.

WNBA HEAD TO HEAD

Jul 5, 2015 Score ATS Results
SEA 64 Under: 136
ATL « 72 Cover: 1.5

Aug 7, 2014 Score ATS Results
ATL 68 Over: 156
SEA « 88 Cover: 25.5

May 30, 2014 Score ATS Results
SEA 69 Over: 149
ATL « 80 Cover: 3

Tokens
Preview: Liberty (9-5) at Mercury (9-5)

Date: July 18, 2015 10:00 PM EDT

The New York Liberty took advantage of their opportunity to take down the short-handed defending champions in last month's meeting at Madison Square Garden.

Things aren't likely to come as easy this time with Brittney Griner patrolling the middle.

With three All-Star starters set to battle in the frontcourt, the Phoenix Mercury hope to keep rolling with their seventh straight win Saturday night against the visiting Liberty.

Phoenix went 3-4 during Griner's suspension for an offseason domestic violence incident involving then-partner Glory Johnson of Tulsa, including a lackluster 68-57 loss to New York on June 11.

After falling 71-56 at Minnesota in Griner's first game back June 27, the Mercury (9-5) have rounded into form by averaging 84.8 points while running off six consecutive victories.

Griner has scored 19.2 per game in that span and was named to her third All-Star Game earlier this week. She finished with 22 points and seven rebounds as Phoenix's frontcourt teamed to score 62 and pull down 22 boards in Tuesday's 80-71 home win over Atlanta.

DeWanna Bonner is on pace for her highest scoring average since 2012 at 17.6 per game, while All-Star forward Candice Dupree is averaging 15.1 points after finishing with a season-high 22 on Tuesday.

"We're always going to have a target on our back, not only because we've got six wins in a row but we're the previous champions," reserve center Cayla Francis said. "We continue to improve, which is obviously really exciting, and hopefully on to (win) seven."

Francis started in place of Griner in the first meeting with New York, which snapped a four-game series skid. The Liberty outrebounded the Mercury 51-27 and held them to 29.2 percent shooting.

Bonner and Dupree finished with a combined 34 points but shot 12 for 33 (36.4 percent). New York (9-5) owns the league's best defensive field-goal percentage at 36.6.

Tina Charles, who had 19 points and 11 rebounds in last month's win, will try to continue her recent strong play as the Liberty seek their third straight victory and sixth in seven games.

The center finished with 22 points and 12 boards for her sixth double-double to lead New York to a 64-57 home win over Connecticut on Thursday. She's averaging 21.0 points and 9.2 rebounds over her last five games and was named to her fourth consecutive All-Star Game.

Charles has scored 21.7 points and grabbed 9.3 boards per game in her last three against Phoenix.

Kiah Stokes will try to build on her performance against the Sun after finishing with a franchise-record eight blocks. The rookie center leads the WNBA with 2.6 per game.

"I know I have a long way to go - that's for sure, but I know that when I was drafted it was for my defensive efforts and I want to make sure I bring that every day," Stokes said.

Epiphanny Prince averaged at least 15.0 points in her previous three years with Chicago, but she's at 12.3 through four games with New York this season after playing for Russia in the EuroBasket tournament.

WNBA HEAD TO HEAD

Jun 11, 2015 Score ATS Results
PHO 57 Under: 125
NEW « 68 Cover: 12.5

Aug 12, 2014 Score ATS Results
PHO « 76 Cover: 6
NEW 64 Under: 140

Jul 26, 2014 Score ATS Results
NEW 63 Under: 141
PHO « 78 Cover: 3

Tokens
EASTERN CONFERENCE

Team W L PCT GB CONF HOME ROAD L-10 STREAK

New York Liberty 9 5 0.643 0 6-4 6-2 3-3 6-4 W 2

Chicago Sky 9 6 0.600 0.5 7-4 5-1 4-5 7-3 L 1

Washington Mystics 7 6 0.538 1.5 6-5 4-3 3-3 5-5 W 1

Connecticut Sun 7 6 0.538 1.5 3-5 3-4 4-2 5-5 L 5
]
Indiana Fever 8 7 0.533 1.5 4-6 5-4 3-3 7-3 L 1

Atlanta Dream 7 8 0.467 2.5 4-6 5-4 2-4 5-5 W 1

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Team W L PCT GB CONF HOME ROAD L-10 STREAK

Minnesota Lynx 11 3 0.786 0 8-2 6-1 5-2 8-2 W 3

Phoenix Mercury 9 5 0.643 2 8-2 6-1 3-4 7-3 W 6

Tulsa Shock 10 6 0.625 2 6-5 6-0 4-6 5-5 L 2

San Antonio Stars 4 11 0.267 7.5 4-7 4-3 0-8 4-6 W 1

Seattle Storm 4 12 0.250 8 4-9 3-4 1-8 2-8 W 1

Los Angeles Sparks 2 12 0.143 9 2-7 2-5 0-7 2-8 L 5

Tokens
CFL Betting Notes - Week 4

Saturday, July 18

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (2-1 SU, 1-1-1 ATS) vs. Calgary Stampeders (2-1 SU, 0-3 ATS)
Point-spread: Calgary -10
Total: 53

Game Overview

The Blue Bombers are off to a solid 2-1 SU start behind an offense that has averaged 27 points through their first three games. This is a huge turnaround from a unit that failed to score more than 23 points in any of its final seven games last year. Quarterback Drew Willy was back in the lineup on Friday night and he completed 20-of-29 attempts for 251 yards.

Calgary closed out Week 3 with a tight victory over the Argonauts to bounce back from a stunning 29-11 loss to Montreal the week before as a 9 ½-point road favorite. The Stampeders got a big effort from wide receiver Eric Rogers on Monday night with six receptions for 114 yards and a score. Quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell ended the night with 303 passing yards and two touchdown throws.

Betting Trends

Winnipeg has failed to cover in four of the last seven meetings overall and it is 3-8-1 ATS in its last 12 road games against Calgary. The total has stayed UNDER in four of their five road games against the Stampeders.

Tokens
CFL

Dunkel

Week 4

Winnipeg @ Calgary

Game 327-328
July 18, 2015 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Winnipeg
Calgary
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Calgary
by 12 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Calgary
by 9
Dunkel Pick:
Calgary
(-9); Under

--------------------------

CFL

Long Sheet

Saturday, July 18

WINNIPEG (2 - 1) at CALGARY (2 - 1) - 7/18/2015, 7:05 PM
Top Trends for this game.
CALGARY is 112-82 ATS (+21.8 Units) when playing with 6 or less days rest since 1996.

Head-to-Head Series History
CALGARY is 2-1 against the spread versus WINNIPEG over the last 3 seasons
CALGARY is 3-1 straight up against WINNIPEG over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

-------------------------

CFL

Armadillo's Write-Up

Winnipeg (2-1) @ Calgary (2-1)-- Stampeders won 10 of last 11 series games, winning last 11 here (2-2-2 vs spread in last six). Calgary is 0-3 vs spread this year with three games staying under total- their two wins were 24-23/25-20, both at home. Bombers allowed 33.7 ppg in 2-1 start, winning only road game 30-26 (+8) in Regina- two of their three games this year went over total. Over is 6-3 in first series meeting of season the last nine years.

------------------

CFL

Week 4

Trend Report

Saturday, July 18

7:00 PM
WINNIPEG vs. CALGARY
Winnipeg is 1-11 SU in its last 12 games when playing on the road against Calgary
Winnipeg is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games on the road
Calgary is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Calgary is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games

-------------------------

CFL

Saturday, July 18

Game of the day: Blue Bombers at Stampeders

Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Calgary Stampeders (-9, 52.5)

The Winnipeg Blue Bombers will face quite the litmus test as they vie for early West Division supremacy when they visit the reigning Grey Cup-champion Calgary Stampeders in Saturday. Both clubs posted narrow victories to improve to 2-1 on the young season, with Winnipeg rebounding from a shellacking in its home opener to record a 25-23 triumph over Montreal on Friday while Calgary pieced together a patchwork offensive line and scraped to a 25-20 win over Toronto three days later.

"Everything that Calgary has shown in the recent history I've been looking at them is, a player goes down and the next guy steps up," Blue Bombers coach Mike O'Shea said of the Stampeders, who saw offensive linemen Edwin Harrison and Dan Federkeil suffer lower-leg injuries during the second quarter. Defensive lineman Quinn Smith switched both positions and jerseys in order to lend a hand on the offensive side for Calgary. "That was huge," said reigning Grey Cup Most Valuable Player Bo Levi Mitchell, who was 25-of-34 for 303 yards and two touchdowns as the Stampeders rebounded from a 29-11 road loss to the Alouettes on July 3. Trusted target Eric Rogers reeled in six catches for 114 yards and a score, upping his totals to 30 receptions for 512 yards and six touchdowns in seven CFL contests.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, TSN, RDS, ESPN3

LINE HISTORY: The opening spread has not shifted from CGY -9. The total has dropped 0.5-points from 53 to 52.5.

INJURY REPORT: Blue Bombers - DT Bryant Turner Jr. (Out-Hand) Stampeders - WR Kamar Jorden (Ques-Undisclosed), OL Larl Lavoie (Doub-Shoulder)

ABOUT THE BLUE BOMBERS (2-1 SU, 2-1 ATS, 2-1 O/U): Winnipeg relied on its defence for offence last week, as Johnny Adams returned an interception 40 yards for a touchdown and fellow defensive back Teague Sherman recovered a blocked punt in the end zone for a score. "We couldn't get it in the end zone as an offence, but the defence and special teams stepped up," wide receiver Nick Moore told the Winnipeg Sun. Quarterback Drew Willy didn't miss a beat after taking a helmet-to-helmet shot from Hamilton defensive end Adrian Tracy the previous week, completing 20-of-29 passes for 251 yards while adding another 28 on the ground.

ABOUT THE STAMPEDERS (2-1 SU, 2-1 ATS, 0-3 O/U): Jon Cornish continued his assault on Calgary's franchise rushing records, as he rumbled for 56 yards on Monday to move past Lovell Coleman into fourth place on the all-time list. Cornick has amassed 6,407 yards in his career and needs 588 to surpass Earl Lunsford for third place while sitting behind Joffrey Reynolds and Kelvin Anderson. As for the injury bug, wide receiver Simon Charbonneau-Campeau suffered a leg injury and is expected to be sidelined long term, coach John Hufnagel revealed on Tuesday.

TRENDS:

*Blue Bombers are 1-4-2 ATS in their last 7 meetings.
*Stampeders are 7-1-1 ATS in their last 9 vs. West.
*Over is 5-2 in Blue Bombers last 7 games following a S.U. win.
*Under is 4-0 in Stampeders last 4 games overall.

CONSENSUS: As of this writing, 52 percent of users were on the Blue Bombers.

--------------------

2015 Regular Season Standings

West Division

GP W L T PTS F A HOME AWAY DIV STREAK

BC 3 2 1 0 4 78 83 1 - 0 - 0 1 - 1 - 0 2 - 0 - 0 W2

Winnipeg 3 2 1 0 4 81 101 1 - 1 - 0 1 - 0 - 0 1 - 0 - 0 W1

Edmonton 3 2 1 0 4 80 55 1 - 0 - 0 1 - 1 - 0 0 - 0 - 0 W2

Calgary 3 2 1 0 4 60 72 2 - 0 - 0 0 - 1 - 0 0 - 0 - 0 W1

Saskatchewan 4 0 4 0 0 122 134 0 - 3 - 0 0 - 1 - 0 0 - 3 - 0 L4

East Division

GP W L T PTS F A HOME AWAY DIV STREAK

Ottawa 4 2 2 0 4 76 101 1 - 1 - 0 1 - 1 - 0 1 - 0 - 0 L2

Montreal 4 2 2 0 4 85 69 2 - 1 - 0 0 - 1 - 0 1 - 1 - 0 W1

Toronto 3 2 1 0 4 88 76 1 - 0 - 0 1 - 1 - 0 0 - 0 - 0 L1

Hamilton 3 1 2 0 2 88 67 0 - 0 - 0 1 - 2 - 0 0 - 1 - 0 L1

Tokens
WNBA

Dunkel

Saturday, July 18

Indiana @ Connecticut

Game 651-652
July 18, 2015 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Indiana
Connecticut
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Indiana
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Connecticut
by 2 1/2
154 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Indiana
(+2 1/2); Under

Atlanta @ Seattle

Game 653-654
July 18, 2015 @ 9:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Atlanta
Seattle
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Seattle
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Atlanta
by 2 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Seattle
(+2 1/2); Under

New York @ Phoenix

Game 655-656
July 18, 2015 @ 10:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
New York
Phoenix
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Phoenix
by 10
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Phoenix
by 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Phoenix
(-7 1/2); Under

--------------------------

WNBA

Long Sheet

Saturday, July 18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDIANA (8 - 7) at CONNECTICUT (7 - 6) - 7/18/2015, 7:05 PM
INDIANA is 112-145 ATS (-47.5 Units) as an underdog since 1997.
CONNECTICUT is 25-11 ATS (+12.9 Units) as a home favorite of 3 points or less since 1997.
CONNECTICUT is 12-4 ATS (+7.6 Units) in home games vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
CONNECTICUT is 20-8 ATS (+11.2 Units) after a division game over the last 2 seasons.
CONNECTICUT is 113-77 ATS (+28.3 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent since 1997.
INDIANA is 17-8 ATS (+8.2 Units) in road games over the last 2 seasons.
INDIANA is 22-12 ATS (+8.8 Units) after a division game over the last 2 seasons.
INDIANA is 8-0 ATS (+8.0 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
CONNECTICUT is 10-23 ATS (-15.3 Units) in home games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 77+ points/game after 15+ games since 1997.
CONNECTICUT is 20-35 ATS (-18.5 Units) in home games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 77+ points/game since 1997.

CONNECTICUT is 7-3 against the spread versus INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
CONNECTICUT is 5-5 straight up against INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
5 of 10 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATLANTA (7 - 8) at SEATTLE (4 - 12) - 7/18/2015, 9:05 PM
ATLANTA is 1-7 ATS (-6.7 Units) as a favorite this season.
ATLANTA is 7-17 ATS (-11.7 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.
ATLANTA is 30-15 ATS (+13.5 Units) off an upset win as an underdog since 1997.
SEATTLE is 4-13 ATS (-10.3 Units) in July games over the last 2 seasons.
SEATTLE is 31-50 ATS (-24.0 Units) off an upset win as an underdog since 1997.

SEATTLE is 2-2 against the spread versus ATLANTA over the last 3 seasons
ATLANTA is 3-2 straight up against SEATTLE over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NEW YORK (9 - 5) at PHOENIX (9 - 5) - 7/18/2015, 10:05 PM
PHOENIX is 13-4 ATS (+8.6 Units) in July games over the last 2 seasons.
NEW YORK is 10-3 ATS (+6.7 Units) in all games this season.
NEW YORK is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) as an underdog this season.
NEW YORK is 10-3 ATS (+6.7 Units) in May, June, or July games this season.
NEW YORK is 70-48 ATS (+17.2 Units) in road games against Western conference opponents since 1997.
NEW YORK is 70-48 ATS (+17.2 Units) in road games in non-conference games since 1997.

NEW YORK is 3-2 against the spread versus PHOENIX over the last 3 seasons
PHOENIX is 4-1 straight up against NEW YORK over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

WNBA

Saturday, July 18

Trend Report

7:00 PM
INDIANA vs. CONNECTICUT
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Indiana's last 8 games on the road
Indiana is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Connecticut
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Connecticut's last 6 games when playing Indiana
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Connecticut's last 6 games when playing at home against Indiana
See more trends!

9:00 PM
ATLANTA vs. SEATTLE
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Atlanta's last 7 games when playing Seattle
Atlanta is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing Seattle
Seattle is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Atlanta
Seattle is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games when playing Atlanta

10:00 PM
NEW YORK vs. PHOENIX
The total has gone OVER in 5 of New York's last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 17 of New York's last 25 games on the road
Phoenix is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Phoenix is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games

Tokens
Team Pitcher Open Line Movements Current Runline Scores

4:05 PM EDT

951 LOS ANGELES DODGERS (L) Kershaw, C -160 -184 / -183 / -184 -185 -1.5(-110)
952 WASHINGTON NATIONALS (R) Fister, D 7u20 7u20 7 +1.5(-110)

TV: MASN, FS1, DTV: 219, 640 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. WIND OUT TO CENTER 6-11. GAME TEMP 93, RH 50% HEAT INDEX 102

1:05 PM EDT

965 SEATTLE MARINERS (R) Iwakuma, H 8u20 8u20 / 8u15 / 8 8o15 +1.5(-145)
966 NEW YORK YANKEES (R) Pineda, M -150 -170 / -164 / -163 -162 -1.5(+125)

TV: ROOT-Northwest, YES, DTV: 631, 687 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE

SHOWER/STORMS EARLY. WIND OUT TO LEFT 10-15. GAME TEMP 81, RH 52% HEAT INDEX 82

1:05 PM EDT

967 TAMPA BAY RAYS (R) Ramirez, E 8.5o25 8.5o20 / 8.5o25 / 9u20 9u25 +1.5(-160)
968 TORONTO BLUE JAYS (R) Dickey, R -140 -143 / -141 / -140 -143 -1.5(+140)

TV: SunSports, DTV: 654 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS LATE. WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 9-14. GAME TEMP 79, RH 71% HEAT INDEX 82 (ROGERS CENTRE ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)

2:10 PM EDT

969 KANSAS CITY ROYALS (R) Guthrie, J 8.5o15 8u38 / 8u25 / 7.5o15 7.5o20 +1.5(-190)
970 CHICAGO WHITE SOX (L) Quintana, J -120 -131 / -130 / -128 -126 -1.5(+160)

TV: FS-Kansas City, CSN-Chicago, DTV: 665, 672 | PARTLY CLOUDY, WIND RIGHT TO LEFT 10-15. GAME TEMP 91, RH 53% HEAT INDEX 99

Tokens
MLB Consensus Picks

July 18, 2015 »

SIDES

1:05 PM Seattle +150 260 28.60% NY Yankees -163 649 71.40% View View

1:07 PM Tampa Bay +132 359 41.17% Toronto -143 513 58.83% View View

2:10 PM Kansas City +117 539 60.36% Chi. White Sox -127 354 39.64% View View

TOTALS (OVER/UNDER)

2:10 PM Kansas City 7.5 179 36.98% Chi. White Sox 7.5 305 63.02% View View

1:05 PM Seattle 8 242 48.99% NY Yankees 8 252 51.01% View View

1:07 PM Tampa Bay 9 291 58.43% Toronto 9 207 41.57% View View

Games are highlighted when more than 59% of all cash contests players choose outcome.

Tokens
WNBA JUNE/ JULY RECORD:

*****...............................5 - 9 - 2
DOUBLE PLAY....................20 - 21
TRIPLE PLAY......................6 - 7
SLAM DUNK.......................14 - 12

MLB RECORD FOR JUNE/JULY:

*****.............................61 - 69 - 1 .....................,........- 3.07
double play......................104 - 106 - 2 ............................- 6.81
triple play........................43 - 32 - 1 .............................+ 25.70
grand slam......................62 - 63 - 2...............................- 22.14
double grand slam.............0 - 1.......................................- 8.00

CFL JUNE/JULY RECORD:

SINGLE PLAY.................................1 - 1
DOUBLE PLAY................................4 - 5
TRIPLE PLAY..................................3 - 1
BLOW OUT....................................0 - 2

SATURDAY, JULY 18

Game Score Status Pick Amount

Seattle - 1:05 PM ET NY Yankees -163 500 DOUBLE PLAY
NY Yankees - Over 8 500 GRAND SLAM

Tampa Bay - 1:07 PM ET Toronto -143 500
Toronto - Over 9 500

Kansas City - 2:10 PM ET Kansas City +117 500 TRIPLE PLAY
Chi. White Sox - Under 7.5 500 *****

LA Dodgers - 4:05 PM ET Washington +157 500 GRAND SLAM
Washington - Over 7 500 DOUBLE PLAY

Tokens
MLB

Saturday, July 18

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MLB betting cheat sheet: Sluggin' Tigers could easily continue Over trend
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a comprehensive look at betting notes for the weekend major-league schedule:

Trout Flashes Power

Mike Trout tied Giancarlo Stanton for the major league lead with his 27th home run on Friday, and it was a walkoff winner in a 1-0 game versus Boston. Trout has gone deep six times in his last seven games, and he's hitting .366 so far in July. He's hitting .325 versus southpaws this season, and he'll face a young left-hander on Sunday. He'll get a look at the struggling Rick Porcello on Saturday, and he's hit .333 with a home run and 17 RBIs in 16 career at bats versus the right-hander.

Ferocious Tigers

The Detroit Tigers may not be getting the W's lately, but it certainly hasn't been because of a lack of production at the plate. The Tigers lead the majors in scoring with 74 runs in 13 game in July, and a team batting average of .309 during that span. Those numbers are particularly impressive when you consider that Miguel Cabrera has been on the DL since July 3. Victor Martinez has helped fill the void, he's hitting .339 with four home runs and seven RBIs so far this month.

PETCO Now Hitter Friendly?

Over the last few years, we've come to think of San Diego's PETCO Park as one of the most pitcher friendly in the majors. That's quickly becoming a myth here in 2015. Friday's game failed to go over the total, but we did see four home runs in that game (all solo shots). According to ESPN Park Factors, PETCO ranks 5th behind Coors Field, Great American Ballpark, Camden Yards and Yankee Stadium. You don't often see totals of 6.5 in any of those parks, but low totals are still the norm in San Diego.

Pitching Notes

*If you haven't heard of Taylor Jungmann, it's probably only a matter of time. The 25 year old right-hander has been raising plenty of eyebrows in his rookie season in Milwaukee. He's 4-1 with a 2.15 ERA in seven starts, and his two most recent outings have been his most impressive. He went the distance, allowing one run on three hits in a win over the Dodgers in LA, and prior to that he tossed eight strong innings, allowing one run on four hits in a win at Cincinnati. His next start will come at home on Sunday opposite Jeff Locke in Game 3 versus the Pirates.

*Bartolo Colon certainly looks out of place every time he steps on the field, at the age of 42, with a physical appearance that is far from what you would describe as athletic. He's still somehow managed to remain effective in the twilight of his career, and he's once again among the major league leaders in wins. He hasn't been a great bet on the road though, with a record of 3-5 with a 4.78 ERA. He's also 3-7 with a 4.70 ERA in 11 starts under the lights. When you consider that the Mets have one of the league's worst road records, your probably better off backing Colon at home.

Totals Streak

The Tigers played 19 straight overs before they landed in Minnesota for their final series before the All Star break. They saw 2-of-4 games fall short of the number in that series, but after last night's 7-3 home win over the Orioles, they've now seen the total go over in 22-of-24. They give us little reason to suspect this trend won't continue, as they have led the majors in scoring in July, and their pitching staff has struggled. We could see a few more slugfests in the Motor City over the weekend.

Injury Notes

*Dee Gordon has been having a breakout season in Miami, sitting near the top of the National League in batting average for most of the season. With Giancarlo Stanton already sidelined with a broken bone in his hand, the Marlins can ill afford to lose Gordon. The Marlins have placed Gordon on the 15 day DL with a dislocated thumb.

*Matt Holiday returned to action for the Cardinals in Friday's series opener versus the Mets. He was 0-for-3 in the game, and could be a little rusty after sitting out the last five weeks. He could face Bartolo Colon on Saturday, and he's 6-for-13 (.462) lifetime versus the right-hander.

Tokens
MLB

Saturday, July 18

Kershaw completely dominating the Nationals

In Clayton Kershaw's past five starts starts against the Washington Nationals, dating back to 2012, he has gone a perfect 5-0.

In those five starts Kershaw has pitched 38.2 innings, no less than seven in any appearance, with one earned run and 8.6 strikeouts per game.

The Dodgers are currently -171 when they visit the Nationals Saturday.

Royals, Guthrie have owned Quintana's White Sox

The Kansas City Royals have had the clear edge in past Jeremy Guthrie-Jose Quintana matchups.

K.C. is 4-0 when Guthrie has faced Quintana's White Sox. They'll duel it out once again on the mound Saturday in the Windy City.

Sportsbooks are presently offering the ChiSox in the -134 ballpark with an Over/Under of 8.5.

Lester dealing, but lacking run support

Jon Lester has been pitching well in his past 10 starts, but has not registered a single win thanks to the lack of run support from the Chicago Cubs.

Despite Lester pitching a 3.50 ERA during that span, the Cubs are giving him a mere 1.6 runs of support per game. The Cubbies have been struggling offensively this season, tallying just 3.83 runs per game.

Chicago is currently -161 when they travel to Turner Field Saturday.

Ross' return to form has Padres' backers happy

Tyson Ross started the season rocky, but he has regained his form which was a large reason for the San Diego Padres winning four of his past five starts.

In those five starts, Ross has posted a 1.85 ERA while registering 29 strikeouts.

The Friars are currently -155 when they host the Rockies Saturday.

Tokens
MLB

Saturday, July 18

Which team is winless in its pitcher's last seven?

The San Francisco Giants are 0-7 in Jake Peavy's last seven outings.

That's a trend that won't inspire any confidence in Giants backers ahead of Saturday's clash with the Arizona Diamondbacks in the desert.

San Fran is currently +102 at Pinnacle Sports.

Tokens
At the Gate - Saturday

July 17, 2015

We have a three-day carryover in the Pick 6 at Belmont Park for Saturday, with the pool having grown to $208,914.

The winners in the sequence on Friday paid $$8.40, $15.40, $5.70, $14.40, $7.20 and $34.40. The finale was won by longshot first timer Ross J Hawg for the Steve Klesaris barn.

Saturday’s Pick 6 starts with the fifth race (3:24 ET) which is a maiden special weight race which drew a full field and gets the sequence off to a tricky start.

The sixth race is the $125,000 Rockville Centre which drew eight with seven betting interests. Manipulated and Spin Cycle race as an entry while Lucky Lutie is the 9-5 morning line favorite off a game maiden score in his debut.

The seventh race is a $40,000 non-winners of two on turf that drew a full field and is a wide-open race. Police Camp is worth tossing in the mix at his 8-1 morning line exiting a key race where he ran third behind a pair of next out winners.

The eighth race is a first level allowance race which drew 10 including the Todd Pletcher trained Dekalb County, who beat $50,000 starter allowance foes last out in a gate to wire score, but was aided by a speed friendly racing strip that day.

The ninth race is a state bred second level optional claimer that drew a field of 10. It is another wide-open race and I plan on going deep.

The finale is a $40,000 maiden claimer on turf and drew a full field. Splendid Gold (3-1) and Hatta’s Appeal (6-1) look appealing but it another challenging race to come up with the winner.

We could see the pool grow close to $1 million, and with the large fields, it is going to take playing crafty tickets to take down the pool.

Here is today’s opening race from Belmont Park to get the day off to a good start:

BEL Race 1 Md $20,000 (1:20 ET)
5 Heavy Hitter 4-1
6 Rick Ant 3-1
3 Mandolin Wins 5-2
1 Ganso 8-1

Analysis: Heavy Hitter stalked the early pace and came with a mild late run to finish third last out for this tag, beaten three lengths for the top spot. The gelding has shown improvement and another move forward looks good enough to get the job done here. This gelding has five sibs that are winners including stakes winner Big Screen ($363,837).

Rick Ant tracked the early pace and did not have enough punch left late in a fourth place finish against $40,000 foes. He drops into a softer spot here tagged for $20,000. He is a half to four winners including a pair of stakes winners, top earner Lucky Livi ($275,591).

Wagering
WIN: #5 to win at 3-1 or better.
EX: 5,6 / 1,3,5,6
TRI: 5,6 / 1,3,5,6 / 1,3,5,6,8

Today’s Featured Race of the Day from Belmont Park:

BEL Race 6 The Rockville Centre (3:55 ET)
2 Lucky Lurie 9-5
3 Love That Jazz 2-1
4 Uno Emayo 8-1
1 Manipulated / 1a Spin Cycle 4-1

Analysis: Lucky Lurie took plenty of action in his debut despite Hennig being on the light side with firsters and the colt showed some grit battling on in the stretch to win by a neck over Love That Jazz. The colt is a good-looking son of Girolamo and figures to move forward off his debut effort. He picks up Castellano with Maragh out injured.

Love That Jazz brushed a foe coming out of the gate, showed good early zip setting the early fractions and battled on gamely, missing by just a neck at 5-1. The Asmussen barn usually moves them forward second out and the top pair just look quicker than the rest of the field here, which looks likely to produce a chalky exacta.

Wagering
WIN: #2 to win at 8-5 or better.
EX: 2,3 / 1,2,3,4
TRI: 2,3 / 1,2,3,4 / 1,2,3,4,7

Today’s Featured Race of the Day from Del Mar:

DMR Race 4 The Eddie Read G1 (3:42 PT)
3 Midnight Storm 8-5
4 Power Ped 8-1
7 Finnegans Wake 2-1
2 Gabriel Charles 5-1

Analysis: Midnight Storm had a three race winning streak snapped last out when he ran a game second to Talca in the Shoemaker Mile (G1) at Santa Anita, beaten a half-length for the top spot. His winning streak included a win in the Del Mar Derby (G2) here last August in his lone start at nine furlongs. The colt makes his third start off the layoff here for the Phillip D’Amato barn. He has landed in the exacta in seven of his nine career starts and owns the edge in early and mid pace numbers. He will be tough to catch in this spot.

Power Red made a good late rally to finish to third behind Finnegans Wake in the San Marcos and was placed second via a disqualification. The Neil Drysdale trainee won the Fitzsimmons two back at Turf paradise at a mile. His last three efforts have been his best speed fig wise and if Big Cazanova can give our top pick a battle early this guy may benefit. Worth tossing in the mix if he goes off near his 8-1 morning line.

Finnegans Wake is back on his preferred surface after checking in fourth in the Gold Cup at Santa Anita (G1) last out on dirt. He won the Woodward Reserve Turf Classic (G1) three back at Churchill Downs. His lone trip over the grass here was a win in the Hollywood Turf Cup (G2) when it was run here for the first time last November. He reunites with Victor Espinoza, who was aboard for his last five victories.

Wagering
WIN: #3 to win at 8-5 or better.
EX: 3,4 / 2,3,4,7
TRI: 3,4 / 2,3,4,7 / 1,2,3,4,7

Live Longshots:
These are price plays for exotic players looking to find a couple of extra contenders to use in their trifecta and superfecta wagers. Or for those with smaller bankrolls, you might want to get in a small win-place wager.

Belmont Park
R1: #1 Ganso 8-1
R3: #2 Gridley Here 10-1
R4: #1 War Hero 8-1
R8: #4 Uno Emayo 8-1
R7: #11 Police Camp 8-1
R8: #9 Indian Brut 10-1
R8: #5 Round 10-1
R9: #2 Ms. Sylvia A. 20-1

Good luck today!

Tokens
GC Quarters - USA vs. Cuba

July 17, 2015

Gold Cup Quarterfinals - USA vs. Cuba
Kick-off: Saturday, 5:00 p.m. ET (FOX)
Sportsbook.ag Line: United States -1111, Cuba +2100, Tie +950, Total: 3.5

The United States and Cuba meet in the opening quarterfinal matchup of the Gold Cup.

After winning Group A with seven points from two wins and a draw, the United States will look to ease past Cuba and into the semifinals of the Gold Cup. The USA was less than convincing in the group stage with two one-goal wins and one draw, and the country’s play must improve going forward if it hopes to repeat as champions of CONCACAF’s showcase tournament.

Some of the best American players have been in fine form, including Clint Dempsey, who has three goals from two-and-a-half games of action, and Michael Bradley, who has a goal and an assist to his name thus far in the tournament. Jozy Altidore has been omitted from the kNockout stage roster due to fitness concerns, and veteran DaMarcus Beasley has been added to the squad.

The USA will be confident of its chances of winning comfortably against a Cuba side that advanced to the quarterfinals despite having a -7 goal differential in the group stage. The Cubans began the tournament with a 6-0 drubbing at the hands of Mexico in a game in which the Caribbean nation was missing its manager and seven players. A more respectable 2-0 loss in the country’s second game was then followed up by a 1-0 win OverGuatemala, and the three points proved to be eNough to advance. Cuba has certainly improved Overthe course of the tournament, but the USA is an opponent of the same caliber as Mexico, which defeated Cuba by six goals.

This game will likely feature plenty of attacking action, and Over3.5 goals should be scored. Most – if Not all – of these goals could be scored by the United States, who should win comfortably, perhaps by a score of 4-0.

USA vs. Cuba Game Props - per Sportsbook.ag

To Qualify for Next Round
USA -12500
Cuba +1600

Draw No Bet (Regular Time)
USA -25000
Cuba +1600

Goal Line (Regular Time)
USA -2.5 (-165)
Cuba -+2.5 (+125)

Alternative Lines A (Regular Time)
USA -1.5 (-450)
Cuba +1.5 (+300)
Over 2.5 (-360)
Under 2.5 (+240)

Alternative Lines B (Regular Time) USA -3.5 (+140)
Cuba +3.5 (-185)
Over 4.5 (+160)
Under 4.5 (-215)

Total USA Goals
Over 3.5 (+120)
Under 3.5 (-160)

Total Cuba Goals
Over 0.5 (+120)
Under 0.5 (-160)

Both Teams to Score
Yes +115
No -155

USA to keep a clean sheet
Yes -160
No +120

Total Goals
1 goal +800
2 goals +475
3 goals +325
4 goals +325
5 goals +450
6 or more goals +325
No goals +4000

1st Team to Score
Cuba +425
No Goal +4000
USA -750

Half Time/Full Time
Cuba/Cuba +3500
Cuba/Tie +3500
Cuba/USA +3000
Tie/Cuba +4000
Tie/Tie +1200
Tie/USA +250
USA/Cuba +5000
USA/Tie +3500
USA/USA -340

Method of Qualification
Cuba in Extra time +12000
Cuba in Regular Time +2100
Cuba on Penalties +7000
USA in Extra time +1050
USA in Regular Time -1150
USA on Penalties +6000

USA vs. Cuba Player Props - per Sportsbook.ag

First Goal Scorer
Adrian Diz Pe (CUBA) +10000
Alain Cervantes (CUBA) +2500
Alan Gordon (USA) +350
Alejandro Bedoya (USA) +550
Andy Vaquero (CUBA) +10000
Angel Horta (CUBA) +10000
Ariel Martinez (CUBA) +2000
Armando Coroneaux (CUBA) +2000
Aron Johannsson (USA) +300
Beto Gomez (CUBA) +4000
Brad Evans (USA) +700
Chris Wondolowski (USA) +300
Clint Dempsey (USA) +325
DaMarcus Beasley (USA) +1000
Dairon Perez (CUBA) +4000
Daniel Luis (CUBA) +4000
DeAndre Yedlin (USA) +2500
Fabian Johnson (USA) +2500
Felix Guerra (CUBA) +3300
Graham Zusi (USA) +600
Gyasi Zardes (USA) +350
Hanier Dranguet (CUBA) +10000
Joe Corona (USA) +650
John Anthony Brooks (USA) +1400
Jorge Luis Clavelo (CUBA) +4000
Jorge Luis Corrales (CUBA) +10000
Kyle Beckerman (USA) +1100
Maikel Reyes (CUBA) +2000
Michael Bradley (USA) +600
Mikkel Diskerud (USA) +450
Omar Gonzalez (USA) +1600
Tim Ream (USA) +4000
Timothy Chandler (USA) +1600
Ventura Alvarado (USA) +3300
Yaisnier Napoles (CUBA) +10000
Yasmani Lopez (CUBA) +6600
Yenier Marquez (CUBA) +3300

To Score Anytime
Adrian Diz Pe (CUBA) +1800
Alain Cervantes (CUBA) +550
Alan Gordon (USA) -175
Alejandro Bedoya (USA) -110
Andy Vaquero (CUBA) +1800
Angel Horta (CUBA) +1800
Ariel Martinez (CUBA) +450
Armando Coroneaux (CUBA) +450
Aron Johannsson (USA) -181
Beto Gomez (CUBA) +850
Brad Evans (USA) +120
Chris Wondolowski (USA) -181
Clint Dempsey (USA) -225
DaMarcus Beasley (USA) +162
Dairon Perez (CUBA) +850
Daniel Luis (CUBA) +850
DeAndre Yedlin (USA) +333
Fabian Johnson (USA) +333
Felix Guerra (CUBA) +700
Graham Zusi (USA) Even
Gyasi Zardes (USA) -175
Hanier Dranguet (CUBA) +1800
Joe Corona (USA) +110
John Anthony Brooks (USA) +220
Jorge Luis Clavelo (CUBA) +850
Jorge Luis Corrales (CUBA) +1800
Kyle Beckerman (USA) +180
Maikel Reyes (CUBA) +450
Michael Bradley (USA) Even
Mikkel Diskerud (USA) -133
Omar Gonzalez (USA) +240
Tim Ream (USA) +400
Timothy Chandler (USA) +240
Ventura Alvarado (USA) +400
Yaisnier Napoles (CUBA) +1800
Yasmani Lopez (CUBA) +1200
Yenier Marquez (CUBA) +700

Tokens
EVENING MLB PICKS:

Miami - 7:05 PM ET Philadelphia +102 500 DOUBLE PLAY
Philadelphia - Over 7.5 500 DOUBLE PLAY

Baltimore - 7:08 PM ET Detroit -139 500
Detroit - Under 8 500

Cleveland - 7:10 PM ET Cincinnati +148 500 TRIPLE PLAY
Cincinnati - Over 7.5 500

Texas - 7:10 PM ET Texas +122 500 TRIPLE PLAY
Houston - Under 8.5 500

Chi. Cubs - 7:10 PM ET Chi. Cubs -149 500 GRAND SLAM
Atlanta - Over 7.5 500

Pittsburgh - 7:10 PM ET Pittsburgh -129 500
Milwaukee - Under 8 500

NY Mets - 7:15 PM ET St. Louis -145 500 GRAND SLAM
St. Louis - Under 7 500

San Francisco - 8:10 PM ET San Francisco +101 500 DOUBLE PLAY
Arizona - Over 8.5 500

Colorado - 8:40 PM ET San Diego -146 500
San Diego - Over 7 500

Boston - 9:05 PM ET LA Angels -141 500 *****
LA Angels - Under 7.5 500

Minnesota - 9:05 PM ET Minnesota +137 500 TRIPLE PLAY
Oakland - Under 7 500

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mtek65
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com